Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

+28
Twinkie
khintx
Soprano1
snowbird
Chickenbutt
foxrider
Justice4all
Ann - Tx
Joni 10
Orgona
jra
CA Lady
nanshin
dubious
justanopinion
Puzzler
nanaof4
Calypso
ishi
Stolat
Ellie Tza
sitemama
mom2chloe
Freckles
Julie
SweetT
Honeysage
Tamta
32 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Tamta Tue May 29, 2012 7:19 pm

SweetT wrote:Tamta: Don't know Jack other than the test for blood was redacted from the report.

That's what I thought after reading.
Tamta
Tamta

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by SweetT Tue May 29, 2012 7:21 pm

Tamta wrote:
SweetT wrote:Tamta: Don't know Jack other than the test for blood was redacted from the report.

I guess its redacted due to the ongoing investigation. But you do have to ask WHY?
SweetT
SweetT

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Tue May 29, 2012 7:24 pm

SweetT wrote:
Tamta wrote:

I guess its redacted due to the ongoing investigation. But you do have to ask WHY?

I can't say that this doc dump has been enthralling.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue May 29, 2012 11:13 pm

Damn shame, nothing new!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Tue May 29, 2012 11:16 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/29/police-say-blood-like-stains-found-in-missing-arizona-girl-room/

Sergio and Becky Celis said they last saw their first-grader in her room the night of April 20 and discovered her missing the next morning.

WHO PUT THIS CHILD TO BED AND WHO CHECKED ON HER LAST?
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Tue May 29, 2012 11:20 pm

ishi wrote:Vinnie Politan is talking abt the Celis case today on his show that just started.

Ishi,

Did you watch it?
Anything new?
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue May 29, 2012 11:24 pm

Isabel Celis Abduction BREAKING NEWS: Docs Show Blood In Bedroom Police Eye Family AND Neighbor

http://blinkoncrime.com/2012/05/29/isabel-celis-abduction-breaking-news-docs-show-blood-in-bedroom-police-eye-family-and-neighbor/
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by nanaof4 Tue May 29, 2012 11:28 pm

Tamta wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/29/police-say-blood-like-stains-found-in-missing-arizona-girl-room/

Sergio and Becky Celis said they last saw their first-grader in her room the night of April 20 and discovered her missing the next morning.

In the documents released it has a statement from Sergio that states that he went in and checked on her and then told the boys to keep it down so she could sleep. He then went in and watched the recorded game, fell asleep and woke up about 5am and went to bed. I just can't remember which PDF group it was in. study

nanaof4

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeysage Tue May 29, 2012 11:32 pm

nanaof4 wrote:
Tamta wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/29/police-say-blood-like-stains-found-in-missing-arizona-girl-room/

In the documents released it has a statement from Sergio that states that he went in and checked on her and then told the boys to keep it down so she could sleep. He then went in and watched the recorded game, fell asleep and woke up about 5am and went to bed. I just can't remember which PDF group it was in. study

it was in PDF 1: he said once Isa was in bed he went into her room-kissed her goodnight-dimmed the light-and this is when he says he noticed the window closed
Honeysage
Honeysage

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 29, 2012 11:41 pm

Yes, Sergio said (news media) everyone took showers (Becky said she braided Isabel's hair); Sergio asked Isabel if she wanted something to eat; he said she declined, said she was tired, and went to bed; in the pdf he says he went in to tuck her into bed.

Isn't that where Sergio said he asked the boys to play the computer games quietly? Then he went to watch the recorded game an supposedly fell asleep, waking to crawl into his bed @ 5 AM?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 29, 2012 11:42 pm

Since Sergio places himself on the adjoining wall to the bedroom--- in the living room watching TV--- I would look to him for the true answers.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 30, 2012 12:03 am

Honeysage wrote:
nanaof4 wrote:

it was in PDF 1: he said once Isa was in bed he went into her room-kissed her goodnight-dimmed the light-and this is when he says he noticed the window closed

This is what I thought.

I'm going to completely disregard these types of statements in the press.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Wed May 30, 2012 12:42 am

Julie wrote:Isabel Celis Abduction BREAKING NEWS: Docs Show Blood In Bedroom Police Eye Family AND Neighbor

http://blinkoncrime.com/2012/05/29/isabel-celis-abduction-breaking-news-docs-show-blood-in-bedroom-police-eye-family-and-neighbor/

A snip from the article found at the link above:

(snip) Exactly one week earlier on April 13th, Sergio Celis received several criminal citations to include dogs running at large, without proper vaccinations and licenses. Celis pled not guilty during an arraignment on April 26th and is due back in court on June 4th.

At the risk of inserting a glib remark in the middle of such a macabre subject matter- Who let The Dogs Out? Who, Who Who?

Who prompted the report to Tucson City Police in the first place? Was someone attempting to have the animals removed from the residence a week earlier? (snip)

BBM - good question.
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeysage Wed May 30, 2012 1:09 am

notes a green Jetta GLS parked to the East of Craycroft on E. 14th St and runs it’s plates to learn it is registered to a Nathan Patrick McDonald, resident of E. 12th St .

Back to top Go down

Post by color77 Wed May 30, 2012 7:34 am

[quote="Freckles"]Do we have a link and maybe a page to the pdf on the bed skirt?[/quote

i had so many windows open yesterday reading the different pdfs posted from tucsonnews now and kvoa. the pdf file states that the caller reported a blanket in the wash in pantano, the officer arrived to find the blanket the caller had described hanging on the bridge. The kvoa report just lumped together finding what they did in the interior with bed skirt/sheet along with other items collected at the home. After going back re reading again, theres another PDF where is said the bedskirt/sheet were found in a wash, which is I believe is the correct way it was intended. I misread, so confusing, what I would like to know is, was her bedding missing??? thats a entire set, blanket, sheet, bed skirt...who knows??? seems to me if it wasnt missing they would have no interest in collecting these items, which again gives me chills!

color77

Back to top Go down

Post by color77 Wed May 30, 2012 7:45 am

Honeysage wrote:http://blinkoncrime.com/2012/05/29/isabel-celis-abduction-breaking-news-docs-show-blood-in-bedroom-police-eye-family-and-neighbor/

notes a green Jetta GLS parked to the East of Craycroft on E. 14th St and runs it’s plates to learn it is registered to a Nathan Patrick McDonald, resident of E. 12th St .

I read the rest on this guy on blink, SUPER CREEPY! NOW I REALLY WANT TO KNOW IF HER BEDDING WAS MISSING, OR IF IT WAS HIS !

This occurs at 10:15AM. Between 10:15 and 10:35, the officer observes McDonald emerge from the South end of the Wilshire Park field, carrying a large maglite. McDonald crosses through the middle of the field and when he reaches his vehicle, officer approaches and McDonald confirms that is his vehicle and tells him he had heard about the missing girl and was out searching tunnels and washes to the north and south where he found nothing.

McDonald “abruptly” informs the officer he must leave to go home and EAT BREAKFAST and leaves the area in his vehicle. BASTA informs ALL radio contact assigned of his exchange with the subject and a call to is received as are orders to record all vehicles, including taking images of all vehicles currently parked on E. 12th st .

By 10:45AM all are instructed to stop, log plate and driver info and request consent search every vehicle coming in or out of the area.

Chris Lutzenberger, a resident of S. Essex St who likely observed the exchange between McDonald and the officer, asked him what all the police presence in the neighborhood was about.

BASTA informed him that a man matching McDonald’s description was sitting on an electrical box located behind his residence earlier that morning from approximately 9AM-9:30Am at which time he told the individual to leave.

By 11AM, as security was requested by another officer at 11:23AM, a wash no more than 50 yards from where McDonald entered the south end of the park yielded a sheet, bed skirt, and a bag of clothes that were processed at the scene and taken into evidence.

A warrant was secured hours later at the McDonald/Gregory home on E. 12th St. Taken into evidence was a shoeprint on landscaping “fabric” from the backyard. Shoeprints were now collected on 3 other surface areas.

color77

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed May 30, 2012 8:19 am

color77 wrote:
Honeysage wrote:http://blinkoncrime.com/2012/05/29/isabel-celis-abduction-breaking-news-docs-show-blood-in-bedroom-police-eye-family-and-neighbor/

I read the rest on this guy on blink, SUPER CREEPY! NOW I REALLY WANT TO KNOW IF HER BEDDING WAS MISSING, OR IF IT WAS HIS !

This occurs at 10:15AM. Between 10:15 and 10:35, the officer observes McDonald emerge from the South end of the Wilshire Park field, carrying a large maglite. McDonald crosses through the middle of the field and when he reaches his vehicle, officer approaches and McDonald confirms that is his vehicle and tells him he had heard about the missing girl and was out searching tunnels and washes to the north and south where he found nothing.

McDonald “abruptly” informs the officer he must leave to go home and EAT BREAKFAST and leaves the area in his vehicle. BASTA informs ALL radio contact assigned of his exchange with the subject and a call to is received as are orders to record all vehicles, including taking images of all vehicles currently parked on E. 12th st .

By 10:45AM all are instructed to stop, log plate and driver info and request consent search every vehicle coming in or out of the area.

Chris Lutzenberger, a resident of S. Essex St who likely observed the exchange between McDonald and the officer, asked him what all the police presence in the neighborhood was about.

BASTA informed him that a man matching McDonald’s description was sitting on an electrical box located behind his residence earlier that morning from approximately 9AM-9:30Am at which time he told the individual to leave.

By 11AM, as security was requested by another officer at 11:23AM, a wash no more than 50 yards from where McDonald entered the south end of the park yielded a sheet, bed skirt, and a bag of clothes that were processed at the scene and taken into evidence.

A warrant was secured hours later at the McDonald/Gregory home on E. 12th St. Taken into evidence was a shoeprint on landscaping “fabric” from the backyard. Shoeprints were now collected on 3 other surface areas.

wish we knew what this guy looks like! there is a Nathan Patrick McDonald on mug shots but that one is from UTAH! still would be interesting to see what this one looks like!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Wed May 30, 2012 8:38 am

Justanopinion: I agree, so McDonald was not home when LE came to the home of he and his GF, but not long afterwards he was sitting on an electrical box (They took footprints from him) Then he is wondering about in the park not far from a wash that they found pink bedding in, then has to hurriedly go and eat breakfast? I think we definately need some more info on this man. Did he sit on a green electrical box so he could avoid being questioned at his home? Lots of questions.
SweetT
SweetT

Back to top Go down

Post by color77 Wed May 30, 2012 8:41 am

[quote="SweetT"]Justanopinion: I agree, so McDonald was not home when LE came to the home of he and his GF, but not long afterwards he was sitting on an electrical box (They took footprints from him) Then he is wondering about in the park not far from a wash that they found pink bedding in, then has to hurriedly go and eat breakfast? I think we definately need some more info on this man. Did he sit on a green electrical box so he could avoid being questioned at his home? Lots of questions.[/quote

I know, the entire thing is suspicious, and if he was searching so hard with a "maglite" in the wash he missed a whole bag of clothes, and bedding...what did you all used to say on THM..... sounds hinky?!

color77

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Wed May 30, 2012 9:06 am

Color77: Also doesnt it seem odd that his GF would not have told LE when they came to the house that the reason he was not home is that he was out searching for this little girl that they should not have even known was missing yet?

This is very HINKY...
SweetT
SweetT

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed May 30, 2012 9:42 am

Honeysage wrote:
nanaof4 wrote:

I can't speak for everyone, but I think in addition to myself a lot of folks wrote that they supsected it was Sergio who last saw Isa in bed. Otherwise, why else the big damn secret? i think it's because most people assume it's the mom that gets the kids off to bed, and if they felt that the dad did it and he was the lat one on watch, that everyone would assume the nefarious (which many have anyway). So it makes sense if they kept it quiet that it was not Becky who tucked her in. Just like they tried to keep it a secret as to whether Becky saw her that mornging - they REFUSED to answer that and only until the 911 calls released did anyone know. Now we know she did not. And now they have set the pattern (I'm a patterns person) as to why they hide certain facts -- it is typically because in every instance they wish to draw attention away from Sergio. In order to do that, they must *both* remain ambiguous in their activities. Because knowing the facts for the mom only begs to address the same for the dad. And we've seen they seem to be intentionally downplaying the events that focus on the dad. WHY?

Same goes for the poly -- I'd bet money that Becky passed and Sergio didn't, and so in order to not highlight that, they must *both* remain silent on the results. Becaue if Becky passed, that would raise the immediate followup question, what about Sergio?
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed May 30, 2012 9:59 am

justanopinion wrote:
color77 wrote:

wish we knew what this guy looks like! there is a Nathan Patrick McDonald on mug shots but that one is from UTAH! still would be interesting to see what this one looks like!

Nathan Patrick McDonald - Age 35 - lives on 5642 E 12th St in Tucson

According to spokeo he is a Leo and has children - btw he goes by "Nate" - that is how he was identified on Spokeo with the 12th Street address, not Nathan.

Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Wed May 30, 2012 10:07 am

Stolat: So he has kids and lives with his dad and his gf. I'm gonna surmise that he doesnt have custody of his children then. I could be wrong and do not mind if I need to be corrected but this is what I see for now.
SweetT
SweetT

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed May 30, 2012 10:26 am

SweetT wrote:Stolat: So he has kids and lives with his dad and his gf. I'm gonna surmise that he doesnt have custody of his children then. I could be wrong and do not mind if I need to be corrected but this is what I see for now.

guessing kids are not with him either. would like to know the story there. likely there are some public docs - maybe a divorce decree or something.

I think it's ok to sleuth someone identified as a person of interest in a police report (?) Otherwise if he were just a neighbor, this would be grey area for unnecessary sleuthing.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 30, 2012 10:50 am

Stolat wrote:
Honeysage wrote:
nanaof4 wrote:

I can't speak for everyone, but I think in addition to myself a lot of folks wrote that they supsected it was Sergio who last saw Isa in bed. Otherwise, why else the big damn secret? i think it's because most people assume it's the mom that gets the kids off to bed, and if they felt that the dad did it and he was the lat one on watch, that everyone would assume the nefarious (which many have anyway). So it makes sense if they kept it quiet that it was not Becky who tucked her in. Just like they tried to keep it a secret as to whether Becky saw her that mornging - they REFUSED to answer that and only until the 911 calls released did anyone know. Now we know she did not. And now they have set the pattern (I'm a patterns person) as to why they hide certain facts -- it is typically because in every instance they wish to draw attention away from Sergio. In order to do that, they must *both* remain ambiguous in their activities. Because knowing the facts for the mom only begs to address the same for the dad. And we've seen they seem to be intentionally downplaying the events that focus on the dad. WHY?

Same goes for the poly -- I'd bet money that Becky passed and Sergio didn't, and so in order to not highlight that, they must *both* remain silent on the results. Becaue if Becky passed, that would raise the immediate followup question, what about Sergio?

BBM.

I completely agree and I have observed this frequently between them.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by color77 Wed May 30, 2012 11:08 am

Stolat wrote:
justanopinion wrote:
color77 wrote:

According to spokeo he is a Leo and has children - btw he goes by "Nate" - that is how he was identified on Spokeo with the 12th Street address, not Nathan.

I now wonder if Nates boot prints match the one found on the electrical box outside the Celis residence & how they obtained a search warrant in less then a hr on erratic behavior..., also where is this electrical box in relation to Becky and Sergios bedroom, is it possible the person stepped on top of it to see if the parents were still asleep, could this of really happened all in AM after BC left for work, & how the heck did this guy know before anyone showed up to his house to go take upon himself to start looking for her...I know there was alot of comotion, but how well did he know the parents, did someone ask him to help? Seems like a very odd sequence of events. Especially the part about someone else stating he matched the description of someone just lurking outside and being asked to leave!

color77

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Wed May 30, 2012 11:16 am

color77: I read somewhere else that the electrical box would have been inside the Celis' gate, so no need to stand on it to look over the fence. I also do not know how they got a SW so soon, but maybe in cases of missing children they can quicken the process? Yes, lots of questions. Is this why LE stated that what they think happened and what they can prove in a court of law are 2 different things?
SweetT
SweetT

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed May 30, 2012 11:19 am

color77 wrote:
Stolat wrote:
justanopinion wrote:
color77 wrote:

I now wonder if Nates boot prints match the one found on the electrical box outside the Celis residence & how they obtained a search warrant in less then a hr on erratic behavior..., also where is this electrical box in relation to Becky and Sergios bedroom, is it possible the person stepped on top of it to see if the parents were still asleep, could this of really happened all in AM after BC left for work, & how the heck did this guy know before anyone showed up to his house to go take upon himself to start looking for her...I know there was alot of comotion, but how well did he know the parents, did someone ask him to help? Seems like a very odd sequence of events. Especially the part about someone else stating he matched the description of someone just lurking outside and being asked to leave!

I'm not so completely stuck on Sergio that I can't also consider this guy's involvement. Very hinky indeed. The location of the box I believe is in a post a few pages back. I believe it is reported they are currently comparing those footprints. No results. So if the guy was "shoo'd away" by the man who claims he matches Nate's description -- then that incident was reported around 9AM I believe. No visual on a girl, so if he had anything to do with Isa - logic says she was no longer in his company before 9AM. Good guess about stepping on the box to see if the parents were sleeping, although when I lived in sunny crime-infested FLA I slept with the blinds/curtains drawn to keep the bright morning sun out. But it's totally feasible because i do believe the box was reported to be on the opposite side of the house as Isa's room -- which would put it around the master bedroom.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by color77 Wed May 30, 2012 11:24 am

SweetT wrote:color77: I read somewhere else that the electrical box would have been inside the Celis' gate, so no need to stand on it to look over the fence. I also do not know how they got a SW so soon, but maybe in cases of missing children they can quicken the process? Yes, lots of questions. Is this why LE stated that what they think happened and what they can prove in a court of law are 2 different things?

SweeT : True, but werent some of those windows very high off the ground, and someone was standing on it right, wierd to find a footprint on it I would think, there are so many questions and reading this story on blink sorta has me wanting to change everything I believe about what may have happened here and I am usually never that wishy washy. And Tamata brought up a good point, about the patterns, with all this going on they are trying to take attention off of Sergio, maybe what he lied about isnt significant to what happened to Isa , maybe he was trying to protect his family and not being completely truthful about the $ situation and other family members. They seem like a stick together , loyal bunch. Usually at this stage of the game, some relative will come out of the wood work to slander the family and cast doubt....(we havent seen that yet here to my knowledge?) I remember when Casey Anthonys aunt did that on Nancy Grace, and how quick Laci Petersons family turned on Scott...on so on, I was waiting for someone in the Celis family to turn on Sergio once CPS issued the no contact. Even then that I remember hearing from their family noone has spoke up against them~
@ Stolat couldnt of said it better at this point, I am right there with you!

color77

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Wed May 30, 2012 11:49 am

color77: For some reason, I have never really suspected Sergio being involved even with all his oddities. I never saw the usual change of story from this family either (Showing deception) ex: Lisa Irwin case. I think that was a big reason I have not suspected them. I do feel this nate person has some explaining to do and he is just in the wrong places at the wrong times etc. We really do need to find out more about this angle I agree.
SweetT
SweetT

Back to top Go down

Post by dubious Wed May 30, 2012 11:53 am

I am new to this forum and it will take me a while to get aclimated, but just wanted to say about the "boot print" on the electrical box that maybe it was Sergio that made the print while he was looking for Isa, and in order to see outside the wall he stepped up on the box.

dubious

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Wed May 30, 2012 11:58 am

Dubious: That is possible. And as another poster suggested someone could have used it to look into the parents bedroom window. I actually could swear that I read somewhere that Sergios print did not match however he did have on Wolverines. I will look for that and post back when I find it.

could not find so maybe I imagined it. I also though someone did state that Sergio did have some wolverines on during an interview so if that is true it is possible he did stand on it to look for ISA but will wait for further info on that as I am not sure.

Last edited by SweetT on Wed May 30, 2012 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated info)
SweetT
SweetT

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 30, 2012 12:22 pm

SweetT wrote:Dubious: That is possible. And as another poster suggested someone could have used it to look into the parents bedroom window. I actually could swear that I read somewhere that Sergios print did not match however he did have on Wolverines. I will look for that and post back when I find it.

could not find so maybe I imagined it. I also though someone did state that Sergio did have some wolverines on during an interview so if that is true it is possible he did stand on it to look for ISA but will wait for further info on that as I am not sure.

So the electric box being discussed here, with the prints, is not the green box between Isa's and the boys bedroom, on the east side of the house?
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Wed May 30, 2012 12:24 pm

This is what I have been discussing. Not sure if it is between Isa and the boys bedroom but if it is, then it would not be for looking into the parents room to see if they are asleep.

Matching footprints in the soft dirt around a green electric box along the south wall of the Celis home, on the top of the electric box and on a gas meter box – all along on the southeast perimeter of the wall leading to the alley ( S. Jefferson and E. Cooper) were found by a first response mobile team member and described as “wolverine” pattern as opposed to standard police issue work boots.
SweetT
SweetT

Back to top Go down

Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2 - Page 2 Empty ISABEL CELIS--MISSING 4/20/12

Post by nanshin Wed May 30, 2012 12:25 pm

SweetT wrote:Dubious: That is possible. And as another poster suggested someone could have used it to look into the parents bedroom window. I actually could swear that I read somewhere that Sergios print did not match however he did have on Wolverines. I will look for that and post back when I find it.

Please someone correct me if I am wrong about the electric box. Isn't the box outside the Celis' wall. NG producer was showing how you could look over the wall into the yard, IIRCC. I am unable to get links.
nanshin
nanshin

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Wed May 30, 2012 12:29 pm

From blinkoncrime:

"the electrical box is located within the wall of the residence meaning one would have to breach the fence to be standing on it."
SweetT
SweetT

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 30, 2012 12:29 pm

SweetT wrote:This is what I have been discussing. Not sure if it is between Isa and the boys bedroom but if it is, then it would not be for looking into the parents room to see if they are asleep.

Matching footprints in the soft dirt around a green electric box along the south wall of the Celis home, on the top of the electric box and on a gas meter box – all along on the southeast perimeter of the wall leading to the alley ( S. Jefferson and E. Cooper) were found by a first response mobile team member and described as “wolverine” pattern as opposed to standard police issue work boots.

ok.
This is referencing a different area then.
There is one on the wall of house between the two kids rooms, inside the property wall.

The SE perimeter of the wall would be the corner closest to Isa's part of the house.

Do we already have a picture of this on this thread?

Prints are only mentioned on box, yes?
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 30, 2012 12:30 pm

SweetT wrote:From blinkoncrime:

"the electrical box is located within the wall of the residence meaning one would have to breach the fence to be standing on it."

ok.
so then this may be the one between the kids windows?

West side of house, inside wall.

Stolat posted that photo on Friday or Thursday of last week I think.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Wed May 30, 2012 12:34 pm

Quoting Tamta:
Prints are only mentioned on box, yes?" My answer: Matching footprints in the soft dirt . SO around the box also.

I am not familiar enough with the home to know where this is, so I will look for that photo that Stolat posted.
SweetT
SweetT

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed May 30, 2012 12:34 pm

Just wrapping my head around this....

b/f to one of the witness' that says she heard voices... when she is interviewed by LE just after 8am.
They went to bed the night before but he is not home when LE interview her... his car is parked at East of Craycroft on E. 14th St (2 streets over)
he is asked to leave because he is loitering. BASTA informed LE that a man matching McDonald’s description was sitting on an electrical box located behind his residence earlier that morning from approximately 9AM-9:30Am at which time he told the individual to leave.
This occurs at 10:15AM. Between 10:15 and 10:35, the officer observes McDonald emerge from the South end of the Wilshire Park field, carrying a large maglite. McDonald crosses through the middle of the field and when he reaches his vehicle, officer approaches and McDonald confirms that is his vehicle and tells him he had heard about the missing girl and was out searching tunnels and washes to the north and south where he found nothing. (but he wasn't home to hear about Isa missing... and why does he have a maglight... what was he doing at night where he needed a light)

now these questions remain ... in all of this where does Chris Lutzenberger live in relation to Becky and Sergio.. and who is BASTA! but mosty, why does the hair on the back of my neck stand up about this Nathan character?
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2 - Page 2 Empty ISABEL CELIS

Post by nanshin Wed May 30, 2012 12:44 pm

justanopinion wrote:Just wrapping my head around this....

b/f to one of the witness' that says she heard voices... when she is interviewed by LE just after 8am.
They went to bed the night before but he is not home when LE interview her... his car is parked at East of Craycroft on E. 14th St (2 streets over)
he is asked to leave because he is loitering. BASTA informed LE that a man matching McDonald’s description was sitting on an electrical box located behind his residence earlier that morning from approximately 9AM-9:30Am at which time he told the individual to leave.
This occurs at 10:15AM. Between 10:15 and 10:35, the officer observes McDonald emerge from the South end of the Wilshire Park field, carrying a large maglite. McDonald crosses through the middle of the field and when he reaches his vehicle, officer approaches and McDonald confirms that is his vehicle and tells him he had heard about the missing girl and was out searching tunnels and washes to the north and south where he found nothing. (but he wasn't home to hear about Isa missing... and why does he have a maglight... what was he doing at night where he needed a light)

now these questions remain ... in all of this where does Chris Lutzenberger live in relation to Becky and Sergio.. and who is BASTA! but mosty, why does the hair on the back of my neck stand up about this Nathan character?
Just an Opinion the girl to Nate is not Alicia Sturdevant the next door neighbor to Celis' who heard men's voices. Nate and girfriend Alicia Gregory live down the street from Celis' Her last name is Gregory.
nanshin
nanshin

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed May 30, 2012 12:48 pm

nanshin wrote:

Just an Opinion the girl to Nate is not Alicia Sturdevant the next door neighbor to Celis' who heard men's voices. Nate and girfriend Alicia Gregory live down the street from Celis' Her last name is Gregory.

Thank you for clearing up who the g/f is ... still rattles my cage though!! Shocked
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 30, 2012 12:53 pm

SweetT wrote:Quoting Tamta:
Prints are only mentioned on box, yes?" My answer: Matching footprints in the soft dirt . SO around the box also.

I am not familiar enough with the home to know where this is, so I will look for that photo that Stolat posted.

Dirt yes!
I can not view these PDFs right now.
Thx!
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 30, 2012 1:08 pm

So how is it that MacDonald had learned about Isabel's disappearance?

-PD arrives at Celis' at 820.
-The ear witness neighbor says that 'the uncle' goes to her house to inquire about 'a missing child' (not his neice).
-Sergio Jr in the 911 call says 'they are back at the house searching', intimating more than just his father is there.
-Was it a brother of Isa, other family member, LE canvassing, or call from SC that alerted him?

Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2 - Page 2 Empty isabel celis

Post by nanshin Wed May 30, 2012 1:22 pm

Tamta wrote:

-The ear witness neighbor says that 'the uncle' goes to her house to inquire about 'a missing child' (not his neice).
-Sergio Jr in the 911 call says 'they are back at the house searching', intimating more than just his father is there.
-Was it a brother of Isa, other family member, LE canvassing, or call from SC that alerted him?

Tamta, McDonald told the officer he "heard" about a missing child. My question how did he hear ? Was he not at home in the a.m. ? because only Alicia was interviewed. Did she call him and tell him, and then he decided to look around with a maglight ? Why was he sitting on an electric box for about a half hour ? And Chris reported that to officer "Basta" when he was canvassing ? Why would a person just go looking on their own ? I am concerned too.
nanshin
nanshin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 30, 2012 1:27 pm

nanshin wrote:
Tamta wrote:

Tamta, McDonald told the officer he "heard" about a missing child. My question how did he hear ? Was he not at home in the a.m. ? because only Alicia was interviewed. Did she call him and tell him, and then he decided to look around with a maglight ? Why was he sitting on an electric box for about a half hour ? And Chris reported that to officer "Basta" when he was canvassing ? Why would a person just go looking on their own ? I am concerned too.

"Hearing" about it is a specific answer worded vaguely.
It denotes a source and a desire to not disclose it.

Apparently he did not discover it by noticing the flood of LE and following the lights.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by CA Lady Wed May 30, 2012 1:29 pm

It's possible McDonald heard about the missing child from the brother. He was out searching for Isa.

In Packet #5, pages 49 & 50, a lady who was walking to the gym about 8:10am, talked to the brother when he came out of the alley behind his home. He would have gone by McDonald's house.

CA Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed May 30, 2012 1:30 pm

Tamta wrote:

ok.

Conflicting reports.... Nancy Grace says opposite:

GRACE: Hey, take a look at your monitor if you can, Neal. We`ve got Greg Overzat, our producer, just stood up on the very box they`re talking about.

Neal, were any of these boot prints found in between the house and the wall? Because right now, I`m understanding boot prints on that box, which looks over the fence -- it`s on the other side of the wall away from the home.

KARLINSKY: Well, I can`t see the monitor that you have, but they did find other prints. And dogs certainly tracked to a house on the other side

CASAREZ: On the utility meter box. And a meter box, we saw, is outside the property, and then there are some footprints about five feet away. And a meter box could be used to get up and over, so that is true.

Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 30, 2012 1:33 pm

CA Lady wrote:It's possible McDonald heard about the missing child from the brother. He was out searching for Isa.

In Packet #5, pages 49 & 50, a lady who was walking to the gym about 8:10am, talked to the brother when he came out of the alley behind his home. He would have gone by McDonald's house.

There obviously were some people, not just LE, out on the scene there that morning.

Yes, a little boy walking alone and crying would garner attention.

However his answer is a strange one.
Why not also say where he heard it from?

Was he asked or did he offer specifically to someone to do some searching?

OR is he just a weirdo?
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed May 30, 2012 1:34 pm

Stolat wrote:
Tamta wrote:

ok.

Conflicting reports.... Nancy Grace says opposite:

GRACE: Hey, take a look at your monitor if you can, Neal. We`ve got Greg Overzat, our producer, just stood up on the very box they`re talking about.

Neal, were any of these boot prints found in between the house and the wall? Because right now, I`m understanding boot prints on that box, which looks over the fence -- it`s on the other side of the wall away from the home.

KARLINSKY: Well, I can`t see the monitor that you have, but they did find other prints. And dogs certainly tracked to a house on the other side

CASAREZ: On the utility meter box. And a meter box, we saw, is outside the property, and then there are some footprints about five feet away. And a meter box could be used to get up and over, so that is true.

ok-

other house?

Ear witness or across the alley???
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next