Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

+28
Twinkie
khintx
Soprano1
snowbird
Chickenbutt
foxrider
Justice4all
Ann - Tx
Joni 10
Orgona
jra
CA Lady
nanshin
dubious
justanopinion
Puzzler
nanaof4
Calypso
ishi
Stolat
Ellie Tza
sitemama
mom2chloe
Freckles
Julie
SweetT
Honeysage
Tamta
32 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:36 pm

the Bradwin's buy Baby Lisa Barbie's and clothes and her room is just waiting for her return.

Isabella's room is getting re-decorated, just waiting for her return, still NO National interviews but I have no doubt they are still mass producing fliers.

Both sets of these parent's could get MEDIA attention for their missing children but they CHOOSE NOT TO! This just stinks, imo, on so many levels.

Shout out to both set of parent's, get off your asses and PLEAD for searches and the return of your child in the National Media, that is, if you really want them to return.

I am so unimpressed with both sets of parent's, hardly the attitude of Kyron's bio parent's, both raise awareness, raise monies for searches, and continue to do ANY interview w/anyone to promote their cause, they just want their little boy to come home.

Back to top Go down

Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by justanopinion Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:40 pm

Freckles wrote:
Stolat wrote:http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/10/17/rare-look-inside-home-isabel-celis

ok, seriously, that is a bit creepy -- I guess the word she used was better -- "bizarre"

and I am completely in the camp that this case is not yet closed and so anything in that room is part of a crime scene and frankly I'm shocked that they're allowed to disturb the crime scene like that.

might be good intentions - but also looks heavily like a coverup. Fresh paint - no old residue on the walls, floors, furniture, etc. smart.

And what's really mind-boggling is this.... rarely have we ever seen a glimpse of the inside of the house. And this particular video is almost very "showy" -- sort of showing off their flair and attention -- very uncharacteristic of this otherwise very private and guarded family.

Very very bizarre and out of pattern for them. And I'm ALL about patterns... what's going on here? what are they anticipating that kicked off this event?
Putting the house up for sale?
Painting, etc., all be done to hide/confuse/complicate any evidenceIF there was a trial?

Not sure about the house for sale... I don't think that paint job would do it.. looks like they are decorating for a little girl.. do they know something no one else does? But yes creepy and bizarre fit quite nicely.. especially for these parents. But then there has always been contradiction... very private but Sergio has the big Audition I mean song where he dedicates it to Isa. Now this.. (wish there was a smiley for scratching my head)
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:52 am

Missing Tucson girl's mother: I feel like she's in California!

Plastering their home w/missing children's posters, becoming stronger as a family, making fliers and REFUSING to do National Media is not going to bring Isabella home imo.

the family has done per the article:

So much so, the family is now working with a private investigator in California. The PI has a background in law enforcement and was recommended to Sergio's sister. "I can't say that they're following up on different leads, but maybe different angles that the police were not investigating," Sergio said. The family has spoken to the PI once or twice they said via conference calls. "I feel like she's somewhere north or in California somewhere out there," Becky said. The parents believe Isabel is in California because of a strong tip that came in. They don’t believe she is in Arizona.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Missing-Tucson-girls-parents-We-feel-like-shes-in-California-176500691.html

If Becky thinks Isabella could be in California, what has she done to pursue that feeling? Surely she hasn't done any MEDIA in California, or sent Flier's to LE, etc. This case is strange, at least she and Sergio have painted Isa's bedroom for her return, seems their energies could have been better spent pursing National Media appearances and BEGGING for her return, keeping her face nationally known, talking about a reward for information. At least they have a private investigator. These parent's that think their children are going to re-appear baffles me. imo, a parent is the biggest advocate for their child, especially a missing child, if you are NOT in the media's face ADVOCATING for your child and home painting her bedroom, how does this help your child or unearth leads? imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:09 pm

art tart wrote:Missing Tucson girl's mother: I feel like she's in California!

Plastering their home w/missing children's posters, becoming stronger as a family, making fliers and REFUSING to do National Media is not going to bring Isabella home imo.

the family has done per the article:

So much so, the family is now working with a private investigator in California. The PI has a background in law enforcement and was recommended to Sergio's sister. "I can't say that they're following up on different leads, but maybe different angles that the police were not investigating," Sergio said. The family has spoken to the PI once or twice they said via conference calls. "I feel like she's somewhere north or in California somewhere out there," Becky said. The parents believe Isabel is in California because of a strong tip that came in. They don’t believe she is in Arizona.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Missing-Tucson-girls-parents-We-feel-like-shes-in-California-176500691.html

If Becky thinks Isabella could be in California, what has she done to pursue that feeling? Surely she hasn't done any MEDIA in California, or sent Flier's to LE, etc. This case is strange, at least she and Sergio have painted Isa's bedroom for her return, seems their energies could have been better spent pursing National Media appearances and BEGGING for her return, keeping her face nationally known, talking about a reward for information. At least they have a private investigator. These parent's that think their children are going to re-appear baffles me. imo, a parent is the biggest advocate for their child, especially a missing child, if you are NOT in the media's face ADVOCATING for your child and home painting her bedroom, how does this help your child or unearth leads? imo.

These two are smart enough to know missing children don't just wander back into their homes some day out of the blue. This is just more theatrics orchestrated by a man who knows how this works best - with an all-too willing wife who obviously is fully drinkin the koolaid of denial.

And the PI is following the SAME leads as police but with a different angle? Yeah -- likely the angle that least portrays Sergio as the likely abuser/killer.

more smoke and mirrors. theatrics. Sergio's comfort zone. it's what he knows how to control.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:59 pm

Stolat shared:
These two are smart enough to know missing children don't just wander back into their homes some day out of the blue. This is just more theatrics orchestrated by a man who knows how this works best - with an all-too willing wife who obviously is fully drinkin the koolaid of denial.

And the PI is following the SAME leads as police but with a different angle? Yeah -- likely the angle that least portrays Sergio as the likely abuser/killer.

more smoke and mirrors. theatrics. Sergio's comfort zone. it's what he knows how to control.

Stolat - I TA w/your thoughts on the situation. The likelihood that Isa will ever return is imo, about a 1000 to 1 odds. Sadly, she may well be deceased as it would be too difficult to keep a child her age alive for an extended period of time.

Children as old as Isa and Kyron can tell everything they know about who took them, especially family friends or family members nixing the possibility their ever going to return alive, if they did, they can testify against the perp. In Kyron's case, imo, he is deceased and has been since he disappeared from Skyline. Perps have learned from KC's case, it's better to bury your victim, it's less likely they will ever be found, if you dump a child, their remains might be scattered like Caylee's by predator's.

LE is extremely silent in this case, it just makes you wonder what their theory is. Like many other's, not enough evidence for an arrest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:52 am

art tart wrote:
Stolat shared:

Stolat - I TA w/your thoughts on the situation. The likelihood that Isa will ever return is imo, about a 1000 to 1 odds. Sadly, she may well be deceased as it would be too difficult to keep a child her age alive for an extended period of time.

Children as old as Isa and Kyron can tell everything they know about who took them, especially family friends or family members nixing the possibility their ever going to return alive, if they did, they can testify against the perp. In Kyron's case, imo, he is deceased and has been since he disappeared from Skyline. Perps have learned from KC's case, it's better to bury your victim, it's less likely they will ever be found, if you dump a child, their remains might be scattered like Caylee's by predator's.

LE is extremely silent in this case, it just makes you wonder what their theory is. Like many other's, not enough evidence for an arrest.

Art Tart -- I'm starting to learn from all these cases by watching the trends. By no means is it accurate, but it's a pretty good indication when police go silent in missing children cases it appears (based on deductions and patterns of evidence) that they know or highly suspect two things: 1) the parents are the only people involved and therfore wasting a lot of money and efforts on looking for a non-existent outside killer is futile and 2) they don't yet have enough evidence to bring enforceable charges against the parents. So they lay low and focus resources on cases they *can* solve. JMO obviously
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:04 am

Holidays are heartache for Isabel Celis family

Posted: Oct 31, 2012 11:19 PM
Updated: Oct 31, 2012 11:28 PM
By Rebecca Taylor

TUCSON - It's been six months since Isabel Celis disappeared.

As families across the nation celebrate Halloween, her family still holds out hope that the 7-year-old will come home.

Frustrated with the police investigation, the Celis family has now hired private investigators.

For Halloween, the Celis family carved pumpkins that read 'Bring Isa home' they sit in the family's front yard.

Tucson Police say finding Isabel remains a priority case.

Isabel's parents are taking matters into their own hands, they hired private investigators, hoping they can shed new light on the case.

Read more:

http://www.kvoa.com/news/holidays-are-heartache-for-isabel-celis-family/
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:26 pm

Stolat shared:

I'm starting to learn from all these cases by watching the trends. By no means is it accurate, but it's a pretty good indication when police go silent in missing children cases it appears (based on deductions and patterns of evidence) that they know or highly suspect two things: 1) the parents are the only people involved and therfore wasting a lot of money and efforts on looking for a non-existent outside killer is futile and 2) they don't yet have enough evidence to bring enforceable charges against the parents. So they lay low and focus resources on cases they *can* solve. JMO obviously

Stolat - I agree with your deductions. I loved in Ayla's case that LE straight out all but called Jeremy/girls liars, said there was NO abduction, and blood found in the home. It was sad that LE ask hunter's to be aware if they saw tiny remains when hunting.

YEP, parent's that have gone silent EXCEPT to make an occasional MEDIA appearance to scam the public that they are indeed really making an effort doesn't impress those of us following these cases and are advocates for children.

Most of the resources are put into the cases in the beginning, parent's investigated, tips are eventually exhausted, searches in most of the cases are for search and rescue. UNLESS someone talks in most of these cases, there may never be charges brought or remains recovered, this case included imo.

Last edited by art tart on Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:01 pm

art tart wrote:
Stolat shared:

I'm starting to learn from all these cases by watching the trends. By no means is it accurate, but it's a pretty good indication when police go silent in missing children cases it appears (based on deductions and patterns of evidence) that they know or highly suspect two things: 1) the parents are the only people involved and therfore wasting a lot of money and efforts on looking for a non-existent outside killer is futile and 2) they don't yet have enough evidence to bring enforceable charges against the parents. So they lay low and focus resources on cases they *can* solve. JMO obviously

Stolat - I agree with your deductions. I loved in Ayla's case that LE straight out all but called Jason/girls liars, said there was NO abduction, and blood found in the home. It was sad that LE ask hunter's to be aware if they saw tiny remains when hunting.

YEP, parent's that have gone silent EXCEPT to make an occasional MEDIA appearance to scam the public that they are indeed really making an effort doesn't impress those of us following these cases and are advocates for children.

Most of the resources are put into the cases in the beginning, parent's investigated, tips are eventually exhausted, searches in most of the cases are for search and rescue. UNLESS someone talks in most of these cases, there may never be charges brought or remains recovered, this case included imo.

So sad and so true -- they can go share a box of wine with Deb and Jeremy
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:49 pm

Per this tweet (via RC Multi-Media tweet box on RC Homepage), it appears Jane Velez-Mitchell will be discussing the Isabel Celis investigation tonight at 7 pm EST/6 pm CST.

jvelezmitchell RT @levi_page: Tune into @jvelezmitchell on HLN tonight at 7 PM ET! I'll be on discussing the #IsabelCelis investigation!
5 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ishi Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:01 pm

Isabel's parents are also on Katie Couric's show today too.
ishi
ishi

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:52 am

Five days until Christmas and still no sign of little Isabel!

Isa we are still remembering you!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Npcmcd Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:30 am

SweetT wrote:Justanopinion: I agree, so McDonald was not home when LE came to the home of he and his GF, but not long afterwards he was sitting on an electrical box (They took footprints from him) Then he is wondering about in the park not far from a wash that they found pink bedding in, then has to hurriedly go and eat breakfast? I think we definately need some more info on this man. Did he sit on a green electrical box so he could avoid being questioned at his home? Lots of questions.

This is a good example of why the article by Blink and the interview are so damaging. People actually take it at face value without any investigation of their own. Sadly, the article and interview are blatant misrepresentations and speculation.

I was not sitting on an electrical box.

Mr. Lutzenberger did not identify me.

My footprints were not taken on an electrical box, namely because I wasn't there.

I was home when LE began their door to door, I was awakend by the doorbell when the Celis family rang it and asked if I'd seen anything. A police officer was across the street knocking on my neighbor's door.

I wasn't home when an officer came by because the Celis family woke me and I left to help search. The bedding in the doc dump is bedding that I found and reported to LE. I approached LE three times that morning, voluntarily, then took them to the site of the bedding at their request.

Every thing read on the internet is not true. Particularly things written on Blinkoncrime. Shannon Stoy has a talent for sensationalism and libel.

Npcmcd

Back to top Go down

Post by Npcmcd Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:48 am

Puzzler wrote:Here's an excellent article by Blink of Blink on Crime...1 of 2 parts....written about what the documents disclose:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2012/05/29/isabel-celis-abduction-breaking-news-docs-show-blood-in-bedroom-police-eye-family-and-neighbor/

No. That is a terrible article and interview, with clear misrepresentations of the information in the doc dump, as well as pointed writing meant to cast suspicion on me. It's not journalism and it isn't objective. It's an opinion piece riddled with misinformation designed to drive traffic to a website and generate revenue for the author, at the expense of a good samaritan's name.

Having contacted and corrected Shannon Stoy, she will not retract, correct or update, despite the letter I sent her from Tucson Police thanking me for my citizenship and volunteeerism. She does not care about the truth, only tabloid sensationalism.

Npcmcd

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:04 pm

Npcmcd, welcome to Reality Chatter (RC)!

Thank you for expressing your opinion and for providing the facts that involve you.

As this case unfolded, I followed it closely at The Hinky Meter (THM) by Valhall (Val). Valhall no longer has THM.

If you ever followed any cases on her site prior to May, 2012, she did extensive research before writing an article. If she was wrong on some fact, she retracted and corrected info.

Rarely did Valhall have facts incorrect.

Later today I will PM you an article that you might find interesting. I have to be somewhere and won't be home until later.

We appreciate you joining RC and sharing info with us!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Npcmcd Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:23 pm

Tamta wrote:Going over PDFS again, I am at least glad to have found this and that the police think this Nathan character is just as suspicous as we do:
If you scroll mid way down into the PDF (couldnt figure out how to paste it) it gives the list of items the took pictures of at Nathans home, tested both he and the gf's car for luminol reaction etc. PG 2 of 2 Tuscon Police Deparment Supplementary Narrative Document :

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/link/563536/pdf-celis-5-allegations-of-owed-money-evidence-from-home

This is an interesting post.

TPD served a warrant that night and searched my house and cars, and interviewed me again. I offered to let them search a few times that day, but they opted for the search warrant as a matter of procedure. The search dog hit on my front yard. They served several warrants that day and the next, trying to turn over ever rock.

When I sent them an e-mail linking the Blink article, they sent me this letter, specifically as a response to the article and internet response.

Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2 - Page 10 Letter

Last edited by Npcmcd on Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Npcmcd

Back to top Go down

Post by Npcmcd Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:41 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:

Thank you for expressing your opinion and for providing the facts that involve you.

As this case unfolded, I followed it closely at The Hinky Meter (THM) by Valhall (Val). Valhall no longer has THM.

If you ever followed any cases on her site prior to May, 2012, she did extensive research before writing an article. If she was wrong on some fact, she retracted and corrected info.

Later today I will PM you an article that you might find interesting. I have to be somewhere and won't be home until later.

Thanks.

Npcmcd

Back to top Go down

Post by Npcmcd Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:49 pm

Honeysage wrote:
as suspicious as this Nate guy appears i wonder if LE would really allow that info to be released to the public if he truly were a POI...they made it clear during press conferences that they were not only protecting the ongoing investigation but also future convictions in regards to not releasing "sensitive" information. wouldn't putting out all this suspicious info surrounding him be like "tainting the jury pool"?

This is another interesting post.

My name was included on documents that were all inconsequential to the ongoing investigation. The doc dump included reports of dreams and psychics and other meaningless periphery information. It seems TPD dumped alot of meaningless information, but the internet took it and ran with it. Knowing that there was were things left out of the doc dump made it difficult for me to defend myself initially, as I didn't want to disclose anything to compromise the investigation. TPD has since told me I can say anything I want to defend myself.

As well, I am not suspicious. With the limited information in the doc dump, it might seem that way. But again, that is meaningless.

Npcmcd

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:18 pm

Npcmcd wrote:
Ann - Tx wrote:

Thanks.

Welcome Npcmcd, I am glad that you found us here at RC and can set some of the statements straight. I am sorry if I was one of the people who may have pointed a finger... but as you have so eloquently put it... some of the information that was initially released was misleading. It is good to have you on board to keep us in line! Very Happy
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Npcmcd Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:39 pm

Stolat wrote:
color77 wrote:

I was thinking the same thing, but early in the posts Blinks claims to have tracked his location/ip and made sure he was correctly responding to the "real N McDonalad" and thats why blink waited to resond. LOL for sure, I just dont believe it either, I dont think, ha ha I never say never Very Happy

First off, to track down an IP address, you have to be using a static IP -- there's some other specifics, but that's the basic gist. However, if you're using an ISP with a roaming IP as quite a lot if ISP's do - there's no way to track it down to a specific household, just the region/city perhaps. Sure Blink may have tracked it back down to Tucson - but that does not prove it to be McDonald -- perhaps an acquaintance of McDonals (a clearly educated non-auto detailing one) who may be acting out some vigilantism on his behalf. *very* possibly even written by a woman. and perhaps an involved one at that- very involved.

...what man who works on cars uses the word "cordial" ??? That is a very female-rooted word. Very effeminate word. At least not one I can imagine being used by someone who'd wear a logo'd shirt for an automotive dealership.

I've read alot of ridiculous and untrue things about myself on the internet in the last 10 months, but this kind of thing still amazes me.

I don't live with my mother.

Nowhere does it say in the doc dump that I was wearing a Car World shirt, because I wasn't. I've gone over this stuff ad nauseum but here it is again. I encountered a man wearing a tshirt that read "Affordable Auto Sales" on the front lapel. He was sleeping in the wash. I reported him several times to law enforcement. I didn't mention that on the Blink site because it wasn't in the doc dump and I didn't want to compromise the investigation. As I said on her site. I assume this is the man Mr. Lultzenburg saw.

As far as my vocabulary and technology smarts, that's a pretty snobby thing to say.

Npcmcd

Back to top Go down

Post by Npcmcd Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:56 pm

justanopinion wrote:Welcome Npcmcd, I am glad that you found us here at RC and can set some of the statements straight. I am sorry if I was one of the people who may have pointed a finger... but as you have so eloquently put it... some of the information that was initially released was misleading. It is good to have you on board to keep us in line! Very Happy

None of it was misleading. It was incomplete, which is different. Trying to solve a puzzle with incomplete information is unreasonable, and casting suspicions at someone based on that incomplete information is insulting, specially to that person. Please don't take that as an insult to you personally. You apologize and I accept, no hard feelings. In life, that's all we can do sometimes. So thank you.

The information released is the information release, incomplete. Gossip sites like Blinkoncrime are misleading. But the information cannot be blamed.

Npcmcd

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:13 pm

Npcmcd wrote:
justanopinion wrote:Welcome Npcmcd, I am glad that you found us here at RC and can set some of the statements straight. I am sorry if I was one of the people who may have pointed a finger... but as you have so eloquently put it... some of the information that was initially released was misleading. It is good to have you on board to keep us in line! Very Happy

None of it was misleading. It was incomplete, which is different. Trying to solve a puzzle with incomplete information is unreasonable, and casting suspicions at someone based on that incomplete information is insulting, specially to that person. Please don't take that as an insult to you personally. You apologize and I accept, no hard feelings. In life, that's all we can do sometimes. So thank you.

The information released is the information release, incomplete. Gossip sites like Blinkoncrime are misleading. But the information cannot be blamed.

I think if you give us a chance here you will find that we are a welcoming group and would appreciate any insight you may have that you are able to share. We generally discuss, and evaluate what is presented by the media and move on.. in all the cases discussed here. Again welcome!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:09 pm

Npcmcd--
Welcome to RC!
I must echo the voices of fellow posters re the posting atmosphere here at RC. New posters are welcome and their voices are heard with an interest toward what they share.

newspaper
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:23 pm

Isabel Celis: Last seen in public at baseball game a year ago

Posted: Apr 20, 2013 1:04 AM CDT
Updated: Apr 20, 2013 3:18 PM CDT

By Matt Mendes

TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - One of the last places Isabel Celis was seen in public one year ago was at a Little League baseball game.

On the same field where Isabel Celis' brothers played ball a year ago, the last night many people saw Isabel out in public, there are still purple ribbons tied to the fence. It's a reminder to the community she is still missing.

"We're still praying for her... we still think about her," said Rosalinda Rae. "We still see the signs. She's in our hearts and in our minds still to this day."

It was after that game Isabel disappeared from her East Tucson home overnight. Police have checked more than a thousand leads but found nothing. Isabel's parents are waiting for that one call.

Read more:

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/22029709/one-year-ago-friday-was-last-time-isabel-was-seen-in-public-at-a-baseball-game1
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:52 pm

Investigator working Celis case has "promising lead"

Posted: Apr 21, 2013 8:25 PM CDT
Updated: Apr 21, 2013 8:43 PM CDT

By Matt Mendes

~Snipped~

Two private investigators are taking on the case. One from LA who Sergio's sister hired. Another from Phoenix.

Retired federal agent, Kelly Snyder has gone through around 30 leads but is working one right now that sounds promising.

"I want to find her extremely badly. But, you know, dealing with the family as much as we have in the last year, every time I'm with them I feel I need to go further and farther," said Kelly Snyder.

As the days go on, the Celis family holds on to hope and prayers that one day their little girl will be home safe and sound.

"It being a year or not being a year. We're still going to make sure we keep her face out there," said Rebecca.

Read more:

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/22036870/investigator-working-celis-case-has-promising-lead
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:18 am

Celis advertising: where does the money go?

Posted: Apr 22, 2013 7:37 PM CDT
Updated: Apr 22, 2013 7:37 PM CDT

By Matt Mendes

(VIDEO)

TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - The search efforts to find a missing Tucson girl may now have to rely on volunteers.

Isabel Celis' parents say the money they received to help find the now 7-year-old is essentially gone, and they can't afford any more advertising.

Between $25,000 and $30,000 have been raised since Isabel Celis vanished one year ago.

Read more:

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/22047239/finding-isabel-celis-financial-questions-answered
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by color77 Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:19 am

I cant believe that this little girl is still lost without a trace. I wonder why the police at this point haven't shed some light on the facts they do have and where this investigation has led them. The silence from the TPD irritates me, I would think if they gave some of what they are holding so close to the vest it might trigger something, you never know...little details can sometimes go a long way. We are still praying for little Isa, I have been so touched by this story, I have said before that Isa resembles my daughter in a striking way, I have never been able to get her little face out of my head. I hope these private investigators catch a break in this case soon, I feel like for all we know, we really know nothing...!

color77

Back to top Go down

Post by color77 Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:27 am

Npcmcd wrote:
Stolat wrote:

First off, to track down an IP address, you have to be using a static IP -- there's some other specifics, but that's the basic gist. However, if you're using an ISP with a roaming IP as quite a lot if ISP's do - there's no way to track it down to a specific household, just the region/city perhaps. Sure Blink may have tracked it back down to Tucson - but that does not prove it to be McDonald -- perhaps an acquaintance of McDonals (a clearly educated non-auto detailing one) who may be acting out some vigilantism on his behalf. *very* possibly even written by a woman. and perhaps an involved one at that- very involved.

...what man who works on cars uses the word "cordial" ??? That is a very female-rooted word. Very effeminate word. At least not one I can imagine being used by someone who'd wear a logo'd shirt for an automotive dealership.

I've read alot of ridiculous and untrue things about myself on the internet in the last 10 months, but this kind of thing still amazes me.

Nowhere does it say in the doc dump that I was wearing a Car World shirt, because I wasn't. I've gone over this stuff ad nauseum but here it is again. I encountered a man wearing a tshirt that read "Affordable Auto Sales" on the front lapel. He was sleeping in the wash. I reported him several times to law enforcement. I didn't mention that on the Blink site because it wasn't in the doc dump and I didn't want to compromise the investigation. As I said on her site. I assume this is the man Mr. Lultzenburg saw.

As far as my vocabulary and technology smarts, that's a pretty snobby thing to say.

Wait I am confused @ Npcmcd, regarding Stolats comment, are you saying you werent fiercely defending yourself on blink on crimes page? If not someone pretending to be you did a pretty stand up job defending your honor, in your name, and it sounds like lots of the same things being said here on Reality Chatter. Just curious.I mean I read them, and I said never say never then and the same goes for here and now. We dont know if you are who you say you are either way I guess.

color77

Back to top Go down

Post by Npcmcd Mon May 20, 2013 12:09 pm

color77 wrote:
Npcmcd wrote:

Wait I am confused @ Npcmcd, regarding Stolats comment, are you saying you werent fiercely defending yourself on blink on crimes page? If not someone pretending to be you did a pretty stand up job defending your honor, in your name, and it sounds like lots of the same things being said here on Reality Chatter. Just curious.I mean I read them, and I said never say never then and the same goes for here and now. We dont know if you are who you say you are either way I guess.

I think the confusion may exist in part because of the multiquote limitations of the forum and my inability to accommodate for it.

I was on the Blink site. I commented that I hadn't shared all details on the site, but I was on the site. Maybe that's the confusion.

Blink wrote that she would make corrections if I could offer her any evidence of her msitakes. But of course, when I itemized them for her, she didn't publish my post and didn't make any of the corrections.

http://blinkoncrime.wordpress.com/

Anyone reading that site should be aware that she is prone to mistakes and fabrication.

Npcmcd

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:48 pm

Special birthday mass in honor of Isabel Celis

Posted: Aug 27, 2013 8:54 AM CDT
Updated: Aug 27, 2013 8:54 AM CDT

By Lydia Camarillo

Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2 - Page 10 23265062_BG1

TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - Today marks the 8th birthday of Isabel Celis, who has been missing for more than a year.

She was six years old when she disappeared from her family's home near Broadway and Craycroft. Isabel's family is holding a special church ceremony to honor her birthday today.

Birthday wishes have been pouring in for Isabel on the Facebook page her family set up. She was only six when she disappeared and in the year since she went missing, law enforcement has received hundreds of tips.

Police believe she was abducted, but who did it and where she may have been taken is still a mystery.

Read more:

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/23265062/special-birthday-mass-in-honor-of-isabel-celis
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:57 pm

Father: Family member knows something about missing Isabel Celis

Posted: Aug 27, 2013 10:53 AM CDT
Updated: Aug 27, 2013 11:00 AM CDT

Posted by Steve Stout
Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2 - Page 10 2762042_G
Sergio Celis, right, with his wife Rebecca, says he believes a family member has information critical to the case of his missing daughter, Isabel. (Source: KGUN-TV)

TUCSON, AZ (CBS5) -
The father of a missing Tucson girl claims at least one person knows something about her disappearance more than a year ago.

Tuesday would be Isabel Celis' 8th birthday. Her father, Sergio Celis, said a family member he would not name has refused to talk to the family's private investigator.

"It's frustrating to run against a wall," Sergio Celis said. "This person has an attorney and they're not going to let them speak a word, protecting somebody that we feel has a lot of information to give. And if it has to be anonymous, so be it. We just want her home. We want our baby home. We want this nightmare over."

Sergio Celis said he doesn't believe the person committed a crime, just that the person has information that could be critical to the case.

Read more:

http://www.kpho.com/story/23266975/father-family-member-knows-something-about-missing-isabel-celis
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by nanshin Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:05 pm

Hi All, I haven't posted in a long time. Missing children and lack of justice in some cases just wore me out ! I am just wondering how long Sergio Celis had this info. If sooner why wait till Isabel's 8th birthday? Maybe I am nuts, but I think I would be giving the name of this so called person. Even if the person has an attorney there must be some info and protection available for this mystery individual. After hearing casey and Jodi with their "stories" that their families were threatened I am suspicious. Just sayin'
nanshin
nanshin

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:58 pm

nanshin wrote:Hi All, I haven't posted in a long time. Missing children and lack of justice in some cases just wore me out ! I am just wondering how long Sergio Celis had this info. If sooner why wait till Isabel's 8th birthday? Maybe I am nuts, but I think I would be giving the name of this so called person. Even if the person has an attorney there must be some info and protection available for this mystery individual. After hearing casey and Jodi with their "stories" that their families were threatened I am suspicious. Just sayin'

Nanshin I couldn't agree more... there has always been something that was just off in this case. The "stage" performance by these people was too much too swallow most days. There was a cavalierness that was very unsettling for me.
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:21 pm

Tucson police recanvass Isabel Celis' neighborhood through Saturday

Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2 - Page 10 52d70214364b4.preview-620

Tucson Police Department officers canvas the area of East 12th Street and South Van Buren Ave as continue the investigation of Isabel Celis who has been missing for almost two years, said Lt Elise Souter, with the Family and Sex Crimes unit. They are soliciting any new information about the case by going door-to-door and asking if there is any suspicious activity, she said. The police have a time frame of recanvasing the area from noon to 10pm from now until Saturday, Souter said. In addition to utilizing the detectives who worked on the case before they are using new detectives for some fresh eyes on the case, she said. The photo was taken on Wednesday, January 15, 2014.

1 hour ago | By Kimberly Matas

Detectives are canvassing the midtown neighborhood where a young Tucson girl went missing almost two years ago trying to stir up new information in the case, a department spokesman said.

Read more:

http://azstarnet.com/news/blogs/police-beat/police-recanvassing-tucson-neighborhood-of-missing-isabel-celis/article_9a736e2c-7e2b-11e3-b10a-001a4bcf887a.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:40 pm

Tucson police flood neighborhood to seek new information on 2012 abduction of 6-year-old girl

By JACQUES BILLEAUD Associated Press
First Posted: January 15, 2014 - 6:21 pm
Last Updated: January 15, 2014 - 6:22 pm

Dozens of police officers knocked on doors in a Tucson neighborhood Wednesday in hopes of finding new information in an investigation of a 6-year-old girl who was abducted more than 18 months ago.

Police spokesman Sgt. Pete Dugan says the door-to-door effort in Isabel Mercedes Celis' neighborhood wasn't prompted by new leads.

He says it instead was intended to seek out information that might not have been revealed when investigators first flooded the area after the child's April 2012 disappearance.

Read more:

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3874p450-isabel-celis-missing-4-20-12-2#232811
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:12 pm

Hopefully this will lead somewhere... too many cases left unsolved in my mind.. please let this not be one of them.

Police received several phone calls within the last few days and were trying to figure out if any hold new information, he said.
"Now what's happening is behind closed doors, investigators have to weed through those calls," Dugan said.
He declined to say what the calls were about because the investigation was still active.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_central_southern_az/tucson/isabel-celis-missing-tucson-police-investigate-potential-tips-in-missing-girl-isabel-celis#ixzz2rulUCaji
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2 - Page 10 Empty Hard to Believe...still no answers...

Post by color77 Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:09 pm

http://www.kvoa.com/news/isabel-celis-missing-for-two-years/

Breaks my heart this sweet little Angel has not been found. I dont care what anyone says, we are no closer now then two years ago this time. I remember thinking when they flashed her pic how much she looked my own daughter, and how they were the same age. The feelings of horror that must accompany this situation are still not comprehensible. In the meantime I have never stopped praying for her return, for people to be truthful and speak up about what they know and get this beauty home, or to rest. I made friends with her mom on facebook , we have exchanged quite a few messages. I believe now more then ever her parents have nothing to do with this. ISA we havent forgotten you!

color77

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:57 am

while revisiting this case I read an article where they had an interview with psychics… the one drew a picture of the person who took ISA.. and supposedly it looked like the relative who moved away right after the disappearance.. this person has hired a lawyer to represent them when being interviewed… there must be something to this family members response…

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/25336767/special-report-psychic-insights-on-isabel-celis-case
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:38 pm

REMAINS RE COVERED

Heartbreak as remains of six-year-old girl who went missing in Arizona five years ago are FOUND

"...Police never named any suspects, but they said they found 'suspicious circumstances around a possible entry point' in the home. ..."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4369946/Tucson-police-Remains-missing-6-year-old-found.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:59 am

Quote Originally Posted by azshadowwalker View Post
The closest area I would call both "remote" and "rural" (rather than, say, remote and desert, or remote and federal park land) is out by Three Points or near one of the villages on the Tohono O'Odham Reservation. (See the map I posted earlier for an idea of distance.) I don't think she could have been closer than that and still fit the description. That's really relying on whether LE's interpretation of those words are the same as mine.

Also, remember that it's not just distance. Unless she was near I-10 or I-19, the route would be on state roads. These are usually 2-lane roads that wind through mountainous areas.
From this map, the closest, uninhabited site from the Celis’ home (where a body could be dumped with less risk) appears to be near Swan and Golf Links Road. That's where the police have dug on several occasions with shovels and picks.
https://www.mathis this pquest.com/search/results?slug=%2Fus%2Faz%2Ftucson%2F85711-3902%2F5870-e-broadway-blvd-32.221463,-110.865744&query=5870%20E%20Broadway%20Blvd,%20Tuc son,%20AZ,%2085711-3902&page=0
Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
Like I said, Golf Links and Swan is neither remote nor rural. I promise. It's very close to my house. It's in the city. Houses, apartments and a city park to the north and east, Davis-Monthan Air Force Base to the south, railroad tracks and industrial buildings to the southwest.
More precisely, that would be South Swan and Golf Links Road. The Celis lived on E Broadway Blvd when Isabella disappeared.
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/1...bel-celis-case
This looks uninhabited and a place a body could be quickly dumped, imo.
https://www.coldwellbankerhomes.com/.../pid_13666083/

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?189571-AZ-Isabel-Mercedes-Celis-6-Tucson-20-April-2012-25/page63&s=517a54e2b5204badd3628e588d8fcff3
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:05 am

Yesterday, 10:10 PM#905
ksprincess ksprincess
The Celis's home was put up for sale 37 days ago. I do NOT believe her parents are guilty but interesting timing.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?189571-AZ-Isabel-Mercedes-Celis-6-Tucson-20-April-2012-25/page61
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:10 am

#893 Knox's Avatar Knox
Wear Pink & Eat Cake ~ Lauren Giddings

Justin Mastromarino has never been named a suspect in Isabel's disappearance. But the family is suspicious because he left town just days after Isabel went missing.

Sergio and Becky want to talk to Justin, but he's telling them, and Crime Watch Daily, to talk to his lawyer. And his lawyer told us he's not talking either.

So Crime Watch Daily traveled to Mastromarino's mother's place in Florida, where Celis family P.I. Snyder says Justin shipped his Jeep to try for answers. We want to give him the opportunity to tell us what he knows, if anything, about the disappearance of Isabel.

We tried every door on the property, with no response. Neither Justin nor his mother answered our pleas to speak about Isabel.

Despite the family's suspicions and the private investigator's allegations, Tucson Police are still looking at a number of other possible suspects.

"We've spoken to several of the P.I.s that were hired by the family, and unfortunately for them, they don't have all the information that we have, so they can come to their own conclusions," said Tucson Police Detective Greg Wright. "But no, I don't share their conclusions."

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/05/...-isabel-celis/
Snippet above from May 13, 2016 Crime Watch Daily.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?189571-AZ-Isabel-Mercedes-Celis-6-Tucson-20-April-2012-25/page60
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:58 pm

Hello Everyone!!
Such a damn shame! Pfft!
I'll have to catch up and read what has transpired where she was found, etc... This perp definitely slipped through the cracks. Are these agencies and PI's so ego driven they can't work together to try and piece this together? Get this creep off the streets? I know, preaching to the choir. So frustrating!
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10