Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

+28
Twinkie
khintx
Soprano1
snowbird
Chickenbutt
foxrider
Justice4all
Ann - Tx
Joni 10
Orgona
jra
CA Lady
nanshin
dubious
justanopinion
Puzzler
nanaof4
Calypso
ishi
Stolat
Ellie Tza
sitemama
mom2chloe
Freckles
Julie
SweetT
Honeysage
Tamta
32 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by color77 Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:16 am

justanopinion wrote:
Tamta wrote:Police On Isabel: There Are Suspects

BBM

Six weeks have passed since 6-year-old Isabel Celis was reported missing from her Tucson home and police have released few details on the case lately. Tucson Police Chief Roberto Villaseñor says despite the lack of information to the public, officers and investigators continue working on the case.

“Right now we’re at a point where we are following investigative paths that keep us quite busy,” Villaseñor says. “We think that this was an abduction of some kind, so obviously that infers that there are suspects that we are looking at, or people of interest that we're looking at.”

Villaseñor did not reveal who those suspects are. Rebecca and Sergio Celis, the missing girl’s parents, have not been ruled out as suspects in her disappearance.

http://www.azpm.org/news/story/2012/6/4/1558-police-on-missing-tucson-girl-there-are-suspects/

Tamta thank you for posting this story. I find the statements that they are following investigative leads that are keeping them BUSY .... abduction of SOME KIND.... and that the parents have not been ruled out after 6 weeks very odd. The article also states "Since the investigation began, Villaseñor says he has looked across the country at different missing children cases and looked into how some of the more well-known cases were handled.
“I’m very proud that so many considerations were taken into play right from the beginning with shutting down landfill routes, getting the FBI involved, bringing in the dogs," he said. "All the things that you would want from a thorough investigation were conducted by the Tucson Police Department in partnership with other agencies.”"

I really do hope that they are doing more than patting themselves on the back and that Isa will be found. Since it seems that in cases such as these the parents are first suspects and then they work outwards and the parents have not been ruled out .... Have they started to work outwards? crystal ball Do they have anything concrete yet? (such as in Sierra's case where it was kept close to the chest) lol Hey LE give us dogs a bone.. and something for us to work with! Razz

@ just anopinion, i didnt know how to take that statement myself considering theres a 6 yr old child still missing. Was he reassuring the public they are still doing everything possible to find this young girl or giving themselves a nice pat on the back? I have been very impressed with this LE department from the start thinking they are doing and saying all the right things, but that comment just hit me the wrong way. And if they do have POI and possible suspects why not shed some light already, I dont get why this is still being kept so close to the vest, what is there to compromise, unless they strongly believe she is still alive? ALso it seems to me if they have someone in mind they are keeping a close eye making sure they dont disapear anyways. ANd lastly by now, shouldnt they know if those bed items collected tested positive for dna of Isas or were the bedding in question, the blood stains based on how much what kind of injury you are looking at if any, whos was it, and are we still presuming Isabel is alive... when you throw something out there it can trigger peoples memory, get them to think in a different light right? Drueling for more details.

color77

Back to top Go down

Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by snowbird Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:31 am

color77 wrote:
justanopinion wrote:

BBM

Six weeks have passed since 6-year-old Isabel Celis was reported missing from her Tucson home and police have released few details on the case lately. Tucson Police Chief Roberto Villaseñor says despite the lack of information to the public, officers and investigators continue working on the case.

“Right now we’re at a point where we are following investigative paths that keep us quite busy,” Villaseñor says. “We think that this was an abduction of some kind, so obviously that infers that there are suspects that we are looking at, or people of interest that we're looking at.”

Villaseñor did not reveal who those suspects are. Rebecca and Sergio Celis, the missing girl’s parents, have not been ruled out as suspects in her disappearance.

http://www.azpm.org/news/story/2012/6/4/1558-police-on-missing-tucson-girl-there-are-suspects/

Tamta thank you for posting this story. I find the statements that they are following investigative leads that are keeping them BUSY .... abduction of SOME KIND.... and that the parents have not been ruled out after 6 weeks very odd. The article also states "Since the investigation began, Villaseñor says he has looked across the country at different missing children cases and looked into how some of the more well-known cases were handled.
“I’m very proud that so many considerations were taken into play right from the beginning with shutting down landfill routes, getting the FBI involved, bringing in the dogs," he said. "All the things that you would want from a thorough investigation were conducted by the Tucson Police Department in partnership with other agencies.”"

I really do hope that they are doing more than patting themselves on the back and that Isa will be found. Since it seems that in cases such as these the parents are first suspects and then they work outwards and the parents have not been ruled out .... Have they started to work outwards? crystal ball Do they have anything concrete yet? (such as in Sierra's case where it was kept close to the chest) lol Hey LE give us dogs a bone.. and something for us to work with! Razz

@ just anopinion, i didnt know how to take that statement myself considering theres a 6 yr old child still missing. Was he reassuring the public they are still doing everything possible to find this young girl or giving themselves a nice pat on the back? I have been very impressed with this LE department from the start thinking they are doing and saying all the right things, but that comment just hit me the wrong way. And if they do have POI and possible suspects why not shed some light already, I dont get why this is still being kept so close to the vest, what is there to compromise, unless they strongly believe she is still alive? ALso it seems to me if they have someone in mind they are keeping a close eye making sure they dont disapear anyways. ANd lastly by now, shouldnt they know if those bed items collected tested positive for dna of Isas or were the bedding in question, the blood stains based on how much what kind of injury you are looking at if any, whos was it, and are we still presuming Isabel is alive... when you throw something out there it can trigger peoples memory, get them to think in a different light right? Drueling for more details.
What is confusing to me is that they are saying she was abducted by the parents have not been cleared. So do they think the parents are hiding this child. This to me sends mix signals.
snowbird
snowbird

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Soprano1 Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:22 am

snowbird wrote:
color77 wrote:
justanopinion wrote:

BBM

What is confusing to me is that they are saying she was abducted by the parents have not been cleared. So do they think the parents are hiding this child. This to me sends mix signals.

I think it's important to remember that we're not actually entitled to investigative information, or accurate investigative information, at that. I know, it's killing me, too, to know what has happened to these children we discuss, and I think the web-sleuthing community is really doing the best they can based on what's been given. But, sometimes, it's LE's JOB to throw off a perpetrator. This is actually a common practice (as I'm sure most here know) - giving misinformation for various reasons to further an investigation.

A family member of mine was actually involved in a case where misinformation was regularly given to the public, for this reason: LE knew there was high interest in the case, and they were afraid of the public's ultra-sleuthing uncovering sensitive info and tipping off the guy they were following. Turns out, everyone (because of the misinfo) suspected the brother of the victim because of the weird way he acted throughout. He just so happened to be a very honest man, and very uncomfortable with outright lying when questioned by the media, or when the family stood together to make statements. An entire "undisclosed identity" was created for him by the public, and he became suspect #1 (unintentionally done by LE's misinfo, but...). Because of this, the real perp was never sleuthed by the public or the local media (who also placed high suspicion on "a member of the family"), which lulled him into complacency, thereby allowing LE to tail him for seven months until they had all the evidence they needed, including the woman's body.

So, we may not hear what we think we should from LE, but there could be a very good reason for it. Of course, as with many other cases, it could be straight-up incompetence. Hard to say.
Soprano1
Soprano1

Mood : Praying

http://msglenn-welcometomysoapbox.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:59 am

snowbird wrote:
color77 wrote:
justanopinion wrote:

BBM

Abducted just means that the victim did not leave the home of their own accord and means -- it is not a word that implies the victim left the premises alive.

If they are implyng the parents may have abducted the child - it could very well mean they removed the child from the home - not by her own means - and that possibly she was not alive when that occurred.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:10 pm

Stolat wrote:
snowbird wrote:
color77 wrote:
justanopinion wrote:

BBM

Abducted just means that the victim did not leave the home of their own accord and means -- it is not a word that implies the victim left the premises alive.

If they are implyng the parents may have abducted the child - it could very well mean they removed the child from the home - not by her own means - and that possibly she was not alive when that occurred.

Stolat you are absolutely right.. but I think that in my sheltered kind of way I wanted to believe that abducted meant not by her choice but alive but not kicking or screaming! Part of me wants to hope that Sergio is a sick puppy that was looking for fame and fortune with his opera singing and this is a publicity stunt! I know that it is not likely the case but memories of the family who built a hot air balloon, people missing and where there was a huge search and it ended up a hoax. Really would like this to be a good ending so letting my imagination run wild with not so nefarious storylines... just speculation!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:27 pm

justanopinion wrote:
Stolat wrote:
snowbird wrote:
color77 wrote:
justanopinion wrote:

BBM

Stolat you are absolutely right.. but I think that in my sheltered kind of way I wanted to believe that abducted meant not by her choice but alive but not kicking or screaming! Part of me wants to hope that Sergio is a sick puppy that was looking for fame and fortune with his opera singing and this is a publicity stunt! I know that it is not likely the case but memories of the family who built a hot air balloon, people missing and where there was a huge search and it ended up a hoax. Really would like this to be a good ending so letting my imagination run wild with not so nefarious storylines... just speculation!!

For Isabel's sake I would hope the same. I am on the fence as to family involvement vs some nearby predator who had been watching. I poo-poo the drug cartel theory, but I understand given proximity to Mexico that is hot news in that region. I guess that's why it was reported that investigators were reviewing the family finances. Because I would think that to be in *that* big of trouble with the cartel, you'd be dealing in large sums of cash and large sums would show up somewhere - either in spending habits, finaical cash flow movements, purchases, trips ... something. Both parents work very good jobs so financial status should reflect as such. I don't see evidence of surplus money generated from drug dealings. When I first moved to SoFla eons ago, I lived in what I called the "ghetto", low-rent district for a starter house. Chain link fences, "Bad Dog" signs on every yard, and yet a *lot* of the cars were Mercedes, BMW's, etc. *That* was an indication of atypical cash flow that was not indicative of someone's legal paycheck. Sure enough, the guy across the street went to jail for drug smuggling 5 diff times while I lived there. Then I got the hell outta there. So, while the drug cartel theory has teeth, I'm just able to buy into it given other hinky factoids coming out in the press.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:35 pm

Soprano1 wrote:
snowbird wrote:
color77 wrote:
justanopinion wrote:

BBM

I think it's important to remember that we're not actually entitled to investigative information, or accurate investigative information, at that. I know, it's killing me, too, to know what has happened to these children we discuss, and I think the web-sleuthing community is really doing the best they can based on what's been given. But, sometimes, it's LE's JOB to throw off a perpetrator. This is actually a common practice (as I'm sure most here know) - giving misinformation for various reasons to further an investigation.

A family member of mine was actually involved in a case where misinformation was regularly given to the public, for this reason: LE knew there was high interest in the case, and they were afraid of the public's ultra-sleuthing uncovering sensitive info and tipping off the guy they were following. Turns out, everyone (because of the misinfo) suspected the brother of the victim because of the weird way he acted throughout. He just so happened to be a very honest man, and very uncomfortable with outright lying when questioned by the media, or when the family stood together to make statements. An entire "undisclosed identity" was created for him by the public, and he became suspect #1 (unintentionally done by LE's misinfo, but...). Because of this, the real perp was never sleuthed by the public or the local media (who also placed high suspicion on "a member of the family"), which lulled him into complacency, thereby allowing LE to tail him for seven months until they had all the evidence they needed, including the woman's body.

So, we may not hear what we think we should from LE, but there could be a very good reason for it. Of course, as with many other cases, it could be straight-up incompetence. Hard to say.
The big problem that I see with them not clearing the parents right away is that it makes them not want to talk to the press. This little girl hardly seen to mention anymore and that sad. We don't see with this case like most missing children that the parents have been cleared pleading for the return of there child.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:38 pm

Stolat wrote:
snowbird wrote:
color77 wrote:
justanopinion wrote:

BBM

Thanks I did not know if they would use the term abducted to mean that she was removed while not alive, that makes since. So sad that this little girl that her parents are not pleading for her return with even new station that would have them. So So sad Sad
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:39 pm

justanopinion wrote:
Stolat wrote:
snowbird wrote:
color77 wrote:
justanopinion wrote:

BBM

Snipped from link

“It’s not a successful investigation until we find her or we find out what happened to her, but I would consider this a well-run investigation so far,” he said.

BBM

I could not help but feel like LE was maybe feeling a little bit of a need to explain themselves.

I am not saying that they need to.
In my mind they are doing their work.

Last edited by Tamta on Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tamta
Tamta

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:53 pm

******quoted from Tamta.....Snipped from link

“It’s not a successful investigation until we find her or we find out what happened to her, but I would consider this a well-run investigation so far,” he said.

I could not help but feel like LE was maybe feeling a little bit of a need to explain themselves.

In my mind they are doing their work.*******end of quote from Tamta (sorry didn't know how to fix it!

Tamta the quote you snipped has been bothering me all day! I do think that they pulled out all the stops early and took a risk in the public eye by searching landfill immediately but it was the right move. The statement of we are not successful until we find her or know what happened implies that they are conceding that there is the possibility that they may not find her!

Last edited by justanopinion on Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:57 pm

justanopinion wrote:
Snipped from link

In my mind they are doing their work.

Tamta the quote you snipped has been bothering me all day! I do think that they pulled out all the stops early and took a risk in the public eye by searching landfill immediately but it was the right move. The statement of we are not successful until we find her or know what happened implies that they are conceding that there is the possibility that they may not find her!

I know.

That article really bothered me!
Glad I am not alone, I guess... Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2 - Page 6 205123

Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeysage Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:34 pm

i transcribed part of the audio portion that was missing in the article and that i thought was very important and sounded very positive to me, as if the investigation is moving forward.

"We think that this was an abduction of some kind, so obviously that infers that there are suspects that we are looking at, or people of interest that we're looking at. who they are and what we're doing with that we are going to keep to ourselves."

Villasenor has not released many details on the investigation lately and is not planning on discussing specifics on the progress made

"because they will be very important when we take this case to trial. our hope is that we can get to a point where we take this case to a court room and we have a trial, and at that point some information will be released for the first time. until that occurs we have to keep that information close to our vest for the integrity of the investigation.

Days after Isabel was reported missing the FBI sent out a team of behavioral analysts but that team is now gone.

"although we do have some analysts from the FBI that continue to work with us."

So when would police stop looking for the missing girl ?

"Until we know. i don't think we ever stop looking, there will always be some part of this agency that will be involved in trying to find Isabel".
Honeysage
Honeysage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:15 am

Honeysage wrote:http://www.azpm.org/news/story/2012/6/4/1558-police-on-missing-tucson-girl-there-are-suspects/
i transcribed part of the audio portion that was missing in the article and that i thought was very important and sounded very positive to me, as if the investigation is moving forward.

"We think that this was an abduction of some kind, so obviously that infers that there are suspects that we are looking at, or people of interest that we're looking at. who they are and what we're doing with that we are going to keep to ourselves."

Villasenor has not released many details on the investigation lately and is not planning on discussing specifics on the progress made

"because they will be very important when we take this case to trial. our hope is that we can get to a point where we take this case to a court room and we have a trial, and at that point some information will be released for the first time. until that occurs we have to keep that information close to our vest for the integrity of the investigation.

Days after Isabel was reported missing the FBI sent out a team of behavioral analysts but that team is now gone.

"Until we know. i don't think we ever stop looking, there will always be some part of this agency that will be involved in trying to find Isabel".

I definitely believe it is.
I am sure that LE is aware that the public is aware of the few searches being executed for Isabel.
It is hard not to see that as a possible indication that she is deceased.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by color77 Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:45 am

Tamta wrote:
Honeysage wrote:http://www.azpm.org/news/story/2012/6/4/1558-police-on-missing-tucson-girl-there-are-suspects/

I am sure that LE is aware that the public is aware of the few searches being executed for Isabel.
It is hard not to see that as a possible indication that she is deceased.

I am still holding out hope based on this statement from May 17th. I dont see how much has changed since then, all together to me after the first couple of days between the landfills and washes there hasnt been much searching period, leading me to believe something completely different. That somone has her and is hiding her and they know it, just dont where or who...IMO that could be a very good reason to keep things so close to the vest and further reason not to divulge to much at this point if they think theres a strong chance they could possibly to be onto the person who has her...wishful thinking I know, I cant help it.

snipped: http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18270127/tpd-still-hoping-to-find-isabel-celis-alive

Updated: May 17, 2012 10:15 PM EDT
Sgt. Maria Hawke
Isabel Celis
TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) -
Tucson Police are still working under the assumption that 6-year-old Isabel Celis, reported missing on April 21, can be found alive.

"We have no indication that she's not OK, that she's not alive," Tucson Police Sgt. Maria Hawke said.

color77

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:18 pm

snipped for space... probably did this wrong...

"Until we know. i don't think we ever stop looking, there will always be some part of this agency that will be involved in trying to find Isabel".[/quote]

It is hard not to see that as a possible indication that she is deceased.[/quote]

I am still holding out hope based on this statement from May 17th. I dont see how much has changed since then, all together to me after the first couple of days between the landfills and washes there hasnt been much searching period, leading me to believe something completely different. That somone has her and is hiding her and they know it, just dont where or who...IMO that could be a very good reason to keep things so close to the vest and further reason not to divulge to much at this point if they think theres a strong chance they could possibly to be onto the person who has her...wishful thinking I know, I cant help it.

snipped: http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18270127/tpd-still-hoping-to-find-isabel-celis-alive

Updated: May 17, 2012 10:15 PM EDT
Sgt. Maria Hawke
Isabel Celis
TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) -
Tucson Police are still working under the assumption that 6-year-old Isabel Celis, reported missing on April 21, can be found alive.

d]]"We have no indication that she's not OK, that she's not alive," Tucson Police Sgt. Maria Hawke said[/b].

Then with that statement then I am making a huge leap of faith and thinking that perhaps the blood on the floor in the middle bedroom was not a significant amount or that it is not explainable to a reasonable person if it was Isa's. Maybe... speculated??? jumping to conclusions Suspect
[/quote]
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:21 am

Still no news on this case? Damn shame.

IF the circumstances surrounding Isabel's disappearance were in any way true, and I was an innocent parent, I would be proactive in trying to locate my child.

Amazing no one knows anything and yet a 6 yr old girl is just gone. POOF!

Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by color77 Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:39 am

Calypso...this makes me strongly wonder if the police have an idea of where she is and is playing it off like they dont, and they are just working possible suspects/leads. I cannot believe that those parents arent out there begging and pleading for the public to step up and keep her name headline news. So So Sad, when a child this age just disappears into to the thin air, and her mommy and daddy seem to have no urgency for her return.

color77

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:21 pm

It's not good that everything is "so slow" with this case.

Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeysage Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:27 pm

Puzzler wrote:It's not good that everything is "so slow" with this case.

it's not good that it's so quiet either...these parents are making me so angry. look at Lamar's family and Shunick's family...they have been all over the media, doing endless searches, they have Klaas kids and TES...where the freaking heck are Sergio and Becky????? do they seriously think praying and putting up fliers is enough???? really??? i was so hoping with doc release that they were going to announce an arrest-but instead we have nothing. i have to dig and dig for news and there is nothing on Isa-except prayer wishes on Becky's FB page, give me a break!
Honeysage
Honeysage

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:53 pm

Agree...there's something odd about how quiet the parents have been...
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:05 pm

Puzzler wrote:Agree...there's something odd about how quiet the parents have been...

Whatever is going on... Sergio is *still* not living with the family - so that says something... don't know what yet, but it's not completely benign.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by color77 Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:23 pm

i just was following up on the finding Isabel Celis website and Antonia Adams wrote on the wall, I wonder when they will relase the news...I then clicked on her Facebook page and read the following, I have seen some other sites are buzzing with some of the same accusations...I sure hope this is not so. Anyone in AZ heard this???

Antonia Adams

According to someone I know, the body of Isabel Celis has been found because Sergio Celis led police to it. News will not be released until an autopsy has been completed.

If this is in fact true, may God bring judgement on him and may Isa rest peacefully.

Share · 13 minutes ago via mobile ·

Chris Branson Brought me chills. I hope you are wrong...
5 minutes ago.

Antonia Adams I hope they're wrong too. Supposedly he took police to a vacant lot and let them search to find her.
about a minute ago via mobile.

color77

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:24 pm

color77 wrote:
i just was following up on the finding Isabel Celis website and Antonia Adams wrote on the wall, I wonder when they will relase the news...I then clicked on her Facebook page and read the following, I have seen some other sites are buzzing with some of the same accusations...I sure hope this is not so. Anyone in AZ heard this???

Antonia Adams

According to someone I know, the body of Isabel Celis has been found because Sergio Celis led police to it. News will not be released until an autopsy has been completed.

If this is in fact true, may God bring judgement on him and may Isa rest peacefully.

5 minutes ago.

Antonia Adams I hope they're wrong too. Supposedly he took police to a vacant lot and let them search to find her.

Is this for real?

Last edited by Tamta on Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : embed error)
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by color77 Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:31 pm

Tamta wrote:
color77 wrote:

Antonia Adams

5 minutes ago.

Is this for real?

IM not sure..I went back and both Find Isabel Celis Facebook pages took down the comment and now I cant find it on google either....its still on this womans FB page tho and she claims to live in Tuscon AZ and is reporting she just heard the news .... was just wondering if anyone else from the area is hearing this same rumor? I hope its not true!

color77

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:59 pm

color77 wrote:
Tamta wrote:
color77 wrote:

Antonia Adams

5 minutes ago.

Is this for real?

IM not sure..I went back and both Find Isabel Celis Facebook pages took down the comment and now I cant find it on google either....its still on this womans FB page tho and she claims to live in Tuscon AZ and is reporting she just heard the news .... was just wondering if anyone else from the area is hearing this same rumor? I hope its not true!

I did not see anything on google either.

Waiting I guess.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:10 pm

Honeysage wrote:
Puzzler wrote:It's not good that everything is "so slow" with this case.

it's not good that it's so quiet either...these parents are making me so angry. look at Lamar's family and Shunick's family...they have been all over the media, doing endless searches, they have Klaas kids and TES...where the freaking heck are Sergio and Becky????? do they seriously think praying and putting up fliers is enough???? really??? i was so hoping with doc release that they were going to announce an arrest-but instead we have nothing. i have to dig and dig for news and there is nothing on Isa-except prayer wishes on Becky's FB page, give me a break!
IMO, they are working, attending games, singing in the church choir and "getting on" with their lives with an "oh well! Bad things happen, you know??" attitude.

BTW, that was sad with sarcasm.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:57 pm

Was the Amber Alert inappropriate for the Isabel Celis case?

Summary of Department of Justice Recommended Criteria

·There is reasonable belief by law enforcement that abduction has occurred.

·The law enforcement agency believes that the child is in imminent danger of serious bodily injury or death.

·There is enough descriptive information about the victim and the abduction for law enforcement to issue an AMBER Alert to assist in the recovery of the child.

·The abduction is of a child aged 17 years or younger.

·The child’s name and other critical data elements, including the Child Abduction flag, have been entered into the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) system.

http://tucsoncitizen.com/pats-bits-and-bytes/?p=153
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:02 pm

ARIZONA AMBER ALERT ACTIVATION CRITERIA:

BBM

1. The Arizona AMBER Alert requires specific criteria to be met before an activation of the Arizona AMBER Alert Plan can be made for a child abduction. Law Enforcement Agencies must meet ALL criteria listed below before an activation can occur. The criteria are:

I. An abduction of a child (under 18) has occurred.

II. The abduction poses a credible threat of immediate danger of serious bodily injury or death to the child.

III. A law enforcement agency has determined that the child is not a runaway and has not been abducted as a result of a child custody dispute, unless the dispute poses a credible and/or specific threat of immediate danger of serious bodily harm or death to the child.

IV. There is sufficient descriptive information about the child, the abductor and the circumstances surrounding the abduction to indicate that activation of the alert will help locate the child and/or apprehend the suspect.

2. The Arizona AMBER Alert is activated only when the specific requirements listed above are met.

3. The Arizona AMBER Alert is not activated for every missing/abducted child.

4. The Arizona AMBER Alert is not activated for Access or Custodial Interference Cases where there is no danger of serious bodily injury or death to the child.

5. If the incident does not meet the criteria of this plan for activation, nothing precludes the investigating agency from contacting the media for assistance in disseminating the information surrounding the incident. However, the incident should not be referred to as an AMBER Alert since it does not meet the activation criteria.

http://www.azbroadcasters.org/pdfs/amber/2010AMBERPlanUpdated04_01_2010.pdf
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:43 pm

color77 wrote:
Tamta wrote:
color77 wrote:

Antonia Adams

5 minutes ago.

Is this for real?

Can you put up a link to this? THanks
SweetT
SweetT

Back to top Go down

Post by color77 Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:48 pm

SweetT wrote:
color77 wrote:
Tamta wrote:
color77 wrote:

Antonia Adams

5 minutes ago.

Is this for real?

No the find Isabel celis facebook page took her comment down, her Facebook isnt private Antonia Adams, she has it posted right on her facebook wall. I dont know how to put a link of that up but its easy to find. I suspecting that its total rumor anyway, if Sergio led the police to Isa's remains he'd be in jail and there would be news , theres not, dont think its credible at all...guess we will have to wait and see, but I doubt it.

color77

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:49 pm

color77 wrote:
SweetT wrote:
color77 wrote:
Tamta wrote:
color77 wrote:

Antonia Adams

5 minutes ago.

Is this for real?

No the find Isabel celis facebook page took her comment down, her Facebook isnt private Antonia Adams, she has it posted right on her facebook wall. I dont know how to put a link of that up but its easy to find. I suspecting that its total rumor anyway, if Sergio led the police to Isa's remains he'd be in jail and there would be news , theres not, dont think its credible at all...guess we will have to wait and see, but I doubt it.

There have been a couple rumors related to this case traced back to FB, I recall. Shocked
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by color77 Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:53 pm

Tamta wrote:
color77 wrote:
SweetT wrote:
color77 wrote:
Tamta wrote:
color77 wrote:

Antonia Adams

5 minutes ago.

Is this for real?

There have been a couple rumors related to this case traced back to FB, I recall. Shocked

You are right Tamata, FB is a rumor mill...I just thought intially since find isabel celis website leaves all comments up even negative ones, that it was weird they were so quick to remove her post, which all it said was..."I wonder when they are going to release the news"....after I read that I clicked on her page and copy and posted what I saw...then searched google and the vacant lot theory was reported when it was rumored she was found in CA...so I think its safe to assume she heard a twisted version of the last rumor...IMO.

color77

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:05 pm

I just don't understand the silence of the family. I would be a pain in the ass to all LE, Media, Newspapers, Radio, anyone that would listen really. Even on this thread, it has been quiet and other cases are taking priority since we have nothing to go on. Very sad.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:27 pm

OH Ok thanks everyone for the info. So I am just going to go with it's just a rumor.
SweetT
SweetT

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:36 am

Not for nothing, even animals will leave their young when one is missing to go look for the lost one.

duckies
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:17 am

Reminds me of Isabel:

Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2 - Page 6 --1069
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeysage Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:56 pm

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/158325495.html
Day 50: Volunteers hold on to hope, raise money for Isabel with car wash

The money raised at the car wash will go to the Bring Isa Home fund, to purchase more fliers, t-shirts and ads.

video at link-but if you're looking for Becky or Sergio don't bother...they're not there...wonder if either of them has gone back to work?
Honeysage
Honeysage

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:58 pm

Honeysage wrote:http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/158325495.html
Day 50: Volunteers hold on to hope, raise money for Isabel with car wash

The money raised at the car wash will go to the Bring Isa Home fund, to purchase more fliers, t-shirts and ads.

video at link-but if you're looking for Becky or Sergio don't bother...they're not there...wonder if either of them has gone back to work?

Gee, wonder why neither parent is in attendance?
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:21 am

J4a started another thread about this case. Document dump.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:27 am

Thanks mama. Here is the link.

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3926-isabel-celis-documents

The document thread is for reference and is not a discussion thread.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:01 pm

this was old news but did they identify these remains yet?

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981340218

not that Gather is a reliable source!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:42 pm

Calypso wrote:Not for nothing, even animals will leave their young when one is missing to go look for the lost one.
duckies

Calypso, you are so right. I haven't been able to understand the family since the beginning, Isabel is such a beautiful little girl, I would have been overwhelmed with fear, that I know. I just can't grasp that they are still NOT in the National Media begging for Isa to come home, they have to know statistics are never on the side of a missing child, not ever.

Although I can't imagine how the parent's feel as I have never had a missing child, Holly Bobo's mom or Somer Thompson's mom come to mind as mom's truly about to physically/mentally collapse with grief, begging & pleading for the return of their girl's & determined to do everything possible to make that happen.

Judge Jeannine Pirro had on Morgan Herrington's mom & dad, although Morgan is dead, they are determined to bring someone to justice for her murder, they are determined to try to get answers & are still begging the public for any information. There is still a large reward in her case. Judge Jeannine closed her show by saying, "if you have a missing child, contact us." Another valuable resourse for the taking, if Becky Celis isn't interested, I know both of Kyron's parent's would lvoe the air time.

I don't know how many fliers have been printed, endless amounts it seems since the flier's started as soon as Isa was reported missing. It would seem the immediate & surrounding areas are saturated with information & fliers, but how far do the flier's reach? Can they circulate the flier's in Mexico or is that even legal?

I know Isabel & her family still need our prayer's, I am at a loss as to what to think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:53 am

Good post art tart, you bring up excellent points and unfortunately, there aren't intelligent answers.

Any parent with a missing child would jump at the opportunity for air time.

Flyers only go so far if you see them in passing, air time, gets broadcast into people's homes, businesses and reaches millions. Why this isn't happening here and these parents aren't jumping on this, taking advantage of EVERY Possible Opportunity to reach Isabel and alleged kidnappers/intruders/perps just amazes me and boggles the mind.

Are these people in some sick, weird way at peace over the circumstances?
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:32 pm

justanopinion wrote:this was old news but did they identify these remains yet?

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981340218

not that Gather is a reliable source!

I know that the article said that the remains were too old to be Isa... but Arizona heat etc... how do they know... how many missing children are there in that area anyway?? pardon my naivety!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:01 pm

Calypso wrote:Good post art tart, you bring up excellent points and unfortunately, there aren't intelligent answers.

Flyers only go so far if you see them in passing, air time, gets broadcast into people's homes, businesses and reaches millions. Why this isn't happening here and these parents aren't jumping on this, taking advantage of EVERY Possible Opportunity to reach Isabel and alleged kidnappers/intruders/perps just amazes me and boggles the mind.

The family's absence from the public combined with no searches, and no amber alert for a missing 6 year old?

IMO, there must be evidence indicating that someone knows where Isabel is.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by color77 Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:13 pm

Tamata, I have felt that that way from week 1. The silence is deafening from TPD and Celis camps...they know something!

color77

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:45 pm

color77 wrote:Tamata, I have felt that that way from week 1. The silence is deafening from TPD and Celis camps...they know something!

I agree, so if I let my imagination run absolutely wild... could that be why they have split the family ... hoping that whomever has Isa will either come for Sergio and release Isa when they have him.. or return her to mom if Sergio is not around??? or....or ...... The speculation runs amuck... crystal ball
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:19 pm

Tamta wrote:
Calypso wrote:Good post art tart, you bring up excellent points and unfortunately, there aren't intelligent answers.

The family's absence from the public combined with no searches, and no amber alert for a missing 6 year old?

IMO, there must be evidence indicating that someone knows where Isabel is.

Tamata, this is the thing that is so disturbing in many many of these cases of missing children, LE has knowledge of the probable murderer, but they don't have enough evidence to bring charges, the cases grow cold. Too, many of the missing children aren't recovered, I hate to think the murderer's are hiding the remains of children better than just dumping them as KC did.

Kyron has been gone for 2 years yet Terri remains free. LE never admits it, but it seems his case is cold, Desiree has brought much needed National attention back to his case by filing a Civil suit against Terri. Baby Lisa Irwin is another one, basically a cold case but LE would not admit it. Little Sky Metawalla's case is another one, his whackadoodle mother claimed she left him in the car while she & the 4 yr. old daughter walked to a gas station to get "gas" for her van, yet the van was not out of gas. Sadly, there doesn't seem to be a concrete timeline of the last sighting of little Sky, Julia could have murdered him several weeks prior to the hokey "out of gas story." Julia even showed up on the site "sugar babies," looking for yet another husband. Little Ayla's disappearance makes my blood boil, something has gotta give, children have to be protected from a parent in these disappearances, their right to be found has to be represented by someone other than LE when families aren't willing to beg for their return.

A guardian ad litem for missing children if a parent isn't doing everything possible to find them seems like a good idea, Baby Lisa could use one, so could Isabella it seems. If LE still hasn't cleared both parent's, they aren't able to move forward, it seems Isa's case is at the same stage as baby Lisa's case, eventually it's going to drop from the news & rarely reported on. The difference is, The Bradwin's family is still in tack, they appear to have moved on in their lives, the Celis' family is disconnected, it remains puzzeling as to try to even speculate as to the behavior of the family, & how odd it is that Sergio is living apart.

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:43 pm

I had often wondered what might have been different if Caylee had a Guardian Ad Litem since all of her next of kin denied her justice after her murder. Too sad. The list of children who have been disappeared is just too long.

kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:32 pm

khintx wrote:I had often wondered what might have been different if Caylee had a Guardian Ad Litem since all of her next of kin denied her justice after her murder. Too sad. The list of children who have been disappeared is just too long.

kh

khintx, it makes me so sad, Chuck/Judy Cox were able to get a Guardian Ad Litem for Braden/Charlie. I thought the grandparent's did everything right, even securing someone independent to give the boy's a voice. I am still devastated at the actions of the murderer Josh, his dad is to be sentenced this Friday on voyerism.

You bring up a good point, little Caylee surely would have benefited from a GAL. No one seemed to have her best interest at heart, the ANT's agenda was to save KC. It's still hard to accept that there will never be Justice for Caylee. Another child, disposed of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next