Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7

+23
olivier57
lostyou
Justice4all
jerseyjul1
Nene_Please
Freckles
Bmore
18thcenturylady
justanopinion
Weeziethm
Mari 68
carlakay
Puzzler
ShellJett
WeeBonnie
Ann - Tx
tesstruhart
Calypso
Mylife101
Yknot
Moosiesmama
gsweater
Alessandra_Deux
27 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7

Post by Mylife101 Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:50 am

Calypso wrote:
Mylife101 wrote:Re: Flores "Ninja" interrogation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FoUB2UzWjtI#!

Flores is so smooth. He is so patient and asks all the right questions in ways that just keep JA digging a deeper hole. I love the way he just lets her spin the whole convoluted, nonsensical ninja story including the ninja cut finger, all the while acting as if he is possibly buying it. Then the smack down! (paraphrasing Flores) I don't believe a word of that, Jodi...and oh, by the way, I've been doing this a long time and that slice on your finger is what happens when you are stabbing someone and the blood makes the knife slippery. Nothing changes for you Jodi.
Very nice job Detective Flores!

Yes, I enjoy watching Flores as well. Nurmi would put a room of insomniac's to sleep! Zzzzzzz!

The publicity of this case will do Nurmi's career no favors. Judging from the juries question, he is not going to luck out like Jose Baez. No way, no how! Just looks like the perverted fool! Cell
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7

Post by Calypso Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:22 am

Mylife101 wrote:
Calypso wrote:

Yes, I enjoy watching Flores as well. Nurmi would put a room of insomniac's to sleep! Zzzzzzz!

The publicity of this case will do Nurmi's career no favors. Judging from the juries question, he is not going to luck out like Jose Baez. No way, no how! Just looks like the perverted fool! Cell

I'd watch Baez any day over Nurmi~ Baez at least had some spirit- some fire!
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:44 am

http://showbizdaily.net/scandals/tanisha-sorenson-travis-alexanders-sister/

You know, some people are revolting and vile to the core of their being!

I can't believe there are some who would bash, attack and personally insult the grieving family of a heinously murdered victim.

Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:23 am

Mylife101 wrote:You all make good points in the debate about Knife vs. Gun.

I just think JA intended a much less messy death. I think she intended to shoot him in the shower and then slit his neck and stick the knife in his heart as a statement. I don't think she ever intended for him to emerge from the shower and create such a mess. Hence, probably the reason she placed him back in the shower to clean him up, leave no DNA, and because that is just where she had mentally envisioned he would be found dead.

Not sure that she ever intended to shoot first, but I do agree with you that at the very least Jodi wanted that kill to be contained in the bathroom. I think the fact that he staggered to the sink, then he's staggering or crawling in the hall leaving blood all over really freaked her out. I think his throat was slit where it was because she maybe feared he'd get out of the bedroom area and yell or something. I think the whole thing got out of her tight control and ended up with evidence being in many more places than she probably ever imagined.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:23 am

Yknot wrote:
carlakay wrote:ok something that is driving me batty and has been from day one..where were both of Travis' room mates at during the whole time period starting at 4 am the day he was murdered and ending on the night his body was finally found.. is there any place I can go to look at actual FACTS regarding this,as well as these phone calls that supposedly took place between Jodi n Travis before she arrived and also what time,I think it was the Hughes man, had a phone converence with Travis that day. It still is just gnawing at me as to why this boy lay in that shower that long without anyone having missed him..I need some sort of explanation as to how someone so well liked by so many others can just drop off the face of the earth for 5 whole days without anyone checking to see if he was allright.

carlakay-
Here is the testimony of Joey Citizen (Verizon Guy) talking about the two calls from TA to JA on 6/2. This is tedious as it’s Nurmi on cross.
What I got from his testimony is this, one call started at 3:04 AM lasted approx 18 mins. Second call started at 3:21 AM and lasted approx 40 mins. I say approx as the calls are listed in seconds and Joey is rounding to mins.

Starts at 18:05
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oHVtnSyX9g

Here is the HLN timeline that Freckles posted a long time ago that lists JA calls to TA while she was on the road.
http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/02/11/jodi-arias-trial-tragic-roadtrip

Thank you..spared myself the Nurmi cuz I have only had a couple sips of java and not at all ready for THAT just yet but I checked out the other link. Still not really enough facts tho for me to prove without a doubt that he knew she was coming.

I also found Enrique's official police statement last night..he may of had his dates wrong by just one day but he did speak with Travis that last morning before going to work..Travis told him he hadn't slept too well that night and had an important call that evening. Upon arriving from work he noticed the living room furniture had all been moved off the tile flooring and he DID smell the odor but not until he got home from work on the night Travis was finally found.

Decomp had done it's job on Travis' brain by then..had he been found sooner we would all know for sure just when the hell he was shot
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:33 am

gsweater wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

LOL, true! We have an old digital camera that is complete crapo and on it's last legs and I never took a photog course but everyone who visits our website says how great our pix are, ha ha! Her's are nothing special from what I could see.
I also don't think she is that great of an artist either! I mean, yes, she has some (somewhat undeveloped) talent, but I've seen winners in high school art contest do work a lot better than what she's peddling on Ebay! (Ugh! and that's a rant for another time...Killers should not profit like that!)

Finally somewhere I can contribute! First off, I feel compelled to throw an insult at Jodi. While she may be able to "Jodicize" the english language, she's not smart enough to "plant" images on a camera. And I agree with Travis' assessment that a 5 year old can handle a camera better than she can... Laughing

Now for the details;

ALL digital pictures contain a "fingerprint" called EXIF data. These record the make, model, serial number, aperture, lens, focal length (zoom), resolution, camera orientation, ISO, date/time, photo settings etc... EXIF can NOT be turned off. While EXIF can be "spoofed", it is not easy. However, it is VERY EASY to detect spoofing based on algorithms (each device's algorithm is unique like a fingerprint). So in other words, you may have the same make and model of a camera, "spoof" the EXIF data, and still not pass the test because the algorithms between the two cameras are not the same. I know this to be true because I've worked at Flickr for several years and I am a "professional" photographer. I run across this often, particularly in contests where users will attempt to fake out pictures to become eligible for contests on the site. I can guarantee you that if I know this, the forensic expert knows this as well, as does Martinez. That said, I don't believe the photos to be faked or "planted". Again, she's just not that smart... geek

Thanks so much, bsweater! I knew darn well all of the photos that day were legit---I agree that Jodi's definitely not that smart. I really appreciate your explanation of this stuff!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:35 am

gsweater wrote:
Mylife101 wrote:

I'm sure the defense was salivating over the possibility. Must really suck to have Jodi as a client!

For 250 an hour I bet the rat could care less. In fact, I wonder if he's stringing it out intentionally speaking four words a minute with nose pick bonuses. Nurmi = Creeper.

That's exactly what I said last week. Slo mo Nurmi's getting paid big $$$ so he's milking it for all it's worth.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:36 am

Moosiesmama wrote:I wonder what the herpes will look like tomorrow. Healed or flaming from a weekend of stress. Hope it's lit up in all it's ugly glory. Very Happy

Lol, I said in an earlier post, if it's not maybe somebody slipped her some Abreva in the slammer!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:39 am

Mylife101 wrote:
Freckles wrote:Q193: "Was Travis sitting down when you dropped the camera?"

JA Answer: "YES HE WAS! I think so!

At 18:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICV2A7gVHf4

So. IF Travis was seated, how could he have been an immediate threat to her?

Good job! Cool That is probably what the juror wanted to establish as there is no way a man sitting in the shower with a closed shower door between them could have sprung into action, made it to his feet, opened the shower door and body slammed her in less time than it would have taken her to see the threat and run like hell. Just doesn't work unless we are expected to believe Travis literally "power rolled" his way out of the shower from a sitting position. Not!

Furthermore, the shower door swings out into the bathroom. If Jodi were to be believed that Travis attacked her from this sitting position, how is it that the shower door did not come slamming open and hit Jodi before the body slam. After all, she was supposedly kneeling on the other side of that shower door. Duh! Sooo dumb for a smart chick who had 4 1/2 years to figure out how to make up a story that actually works.

...And she also said "he STEPPED out of the shower" when attacking---remember? (Did he step out with both feet? Uh...maybe he had one foot still in the shower...I don't know----Uh, Uh, I can't remember....)

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:41 am

Freckles wrote:
justanopinion wrote:wow I completely missed this when listening to the trial...

Brewer testified that he never saw Arias act jealous or show a violent temper. Brewer said he did, however, believe that Arias had taken photos of him, without his consent, while he was in the nude, sleeping and in the shower.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/12/fingerprint-records-travis-alexander_n_2863688.html#slide=2053433

forgot to say... why would you take photos of him ... ewwwwww! creepy!!
Oh, yeah! I recall hearing him say that!
She exhibited some "carry over" behavior and accusations from one bf to the next;
Bobby abused her, cheated on her; had anal sex with baby oil;
Victor was a womanizer;
Matt had anal sex with baby oil; cheated on her;
Darryl had anal sex with KY, took the pics with;
Travis abused her, cheated on her, was a womanizer, had anal sex with KY; took the pics;

Almost like with each one she has to take it one step bigger in what they do and how terrible they were to her.

IMO, I have a feeling Abe, John Dixon, Paul Stern, Ryan Burns, Darryl Brewer and even Matt are feeling relief... they are alive and might have been dead. Darryl has a young son who it appears is his life. He came close except, IMO, JA was bored with him when she found out he really had no money.

Thought I saw ALL of Brewer's testimony! I never heard him talk about her taking his pix without his consent! Wow! Goodie! Can someone show me where I can see/read that part?

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:46 am

I'm listening to Pandora on my phone at work and I hope this new random song isn't going to foretell how the day will be... It's a Trance song(weird because that's not what I listen too...) and it's by "Foggy"... lol
I think the shot came last but to put it in line. the shower door was closed and opens to the left towards the closet. TA was sitting on the shower floor with his back up against the left wall. The ME said it went thru his brain, he just doesn't know the track it took but on the location of the entry wound it did impact the brain. There wasn't any blood staining on the interior of the skull so he wasn't alive at the time. Also, the gun would was on the right side above the eyebrow going down into the left cheek. He would have been in the correct position while sitting in the shower but... she would have had to been able to open the shower door, stand next to said door right up against the closet wall and him not move from the sitting position and stay away from him to not leave stippling... If she shot him he wouldn't have fought back and therefore there wouldn't have been a chase around the bathroom and hall. I think she had both and maybe attempted the gun and it didn't work on the 1st try and then went for the knife while he saw his chance to get out of the shower and then she stabbed him in the chest forcing him to go to the sink for balance. Then the back leading down the hall... I would imagine with his chest hurt that he would be holding it while trying to escape and that put the smears on the walls as he was trying to keep upright while she was still getting him in the back taking him down for getting the throat... Mentioned before he probably had alot of adreneline causing muscle spasms and she got the gun to work(safety was probably still on) because she had time to mess with it and shot him either for showing signs of life or as a final FU...

What ever the scenario it has to fit into the time frame of the pictures... I do wonder where she would of had him and how he was positioned to make the shot...

I saw on HLN last nite that KN had Lisa Andrews on the stand and made TA look like a sex crazied jackass, did JM clean that up?

there were some other things that i thought about last night but didn't get a chance to post them now I forgot...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:47 am

justanopinion wrote:someone tell me i am reading this wrong because I do not understand how this is happening...

At 10:30 p.m., Arias calls Burns to tell him she got lost but she's on her way and will be in Utah by the morning.

In the 11 p.m. hour, Arias calls Alexander's phone three times:

The first call is at 11:37 p.m. and is 31 seconds long.
The second call is at 11:48 p.m. and she leaves a voicemail.
The third call was at 11:53 p.m. It was 16 minutes long.
Investigators say Arias may have accessed Alexander's voicemail account on June 4. Phone records show Arias was between Kingman, Arizona, and the Nevada border when she made the calls.

JUNE 5, 2008:

West Jordan, Utah

Between 10 a.m. and 11 a.m, Burns says Arias arrived in West Jordan, about 700 miles from her starting point.

The one call to Travis that was 16 min. long was NOT her leaving a message. I heard somewhere in this trial that that was her sneaking in and LISTENING TO THE POOR DEAD MAN'S MESSAGES! Even then she's jealous. This is just so creepy and sick. I am sure she was happy thinking about how devastated his friends/women in his life would be when he was found!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:53 am

I think she was checking in being nosey to his messages but also seeing how her's fit into what was already in his box...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:59 am

Mylife101 wrote:
justanopinion wrote:someone tell me i am reading this wrong because I do not understand how this is happening...

At 10:30 p.m., Arias calls Burns to tell him she got lost but she's on her way and will be in Utah by the morning.

In the 11 p.m. hour, Arias calls Alexander's phone three times:

The first call is at 11:37 p.m. and is 31 seconds long.
The second call is at 11:48 p.m. and she leaves a voicemail.
The third call was at 11:53 p.m. It was 16 minutes long.
Investigators say Arias may have accessed Alexander's voicemail account on June 4. Phone records show Arias was between Kingman, Arizona, and the Nevada border when she made the calls.

JUNE 5, 2008:

West Jordan, Utah

Between 10 a.m. and 11 a.m, Burns says Arias arrived in West Jordan, about 700 miles from her starting point.

Not sure I understand the question. Are you are asking how the phone call is 16 minutes? If so..

You can access and check voice mail on one phone from any phone by calling the number...waiting for the call to go to voice mail...and then punching in your PIN # or access code. You can then check your voice mails or anything else you could do if you had your phone with you. Eg..prosecution asserts that Jodi dialed into Travis voice mail from her phone (for 16 minutes on the way to Utah) and probably listened to any voice mails that may have been left for Travis, etc.. Jodi says she was just re-recording the alibi voice mail she left for Travis until she got it to sound just right. witch

thank you couldn't put the 16 minutes together... freaked me out a bit!! lol The not sleeping at night thing must have my brain on "foggy" roflao
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:11 am

18thcenturylady wrote:
Freckles wrote:
Oh, yeah! I recall hearing him say that!
She exhibited some "carry over" behavior and accusations from one bf to the next;
Bobby abused her, cheated on her; had anal sex with baby oil;
Victor was a womanizer;
Matt had anal sex with baby oil; cheated on her;
Darryl had anal sex with KY, took the pics with;
Travis abused her, cheated on her, was a womanizer, had anal sex with KY; took the pics;

Almost like with each one she has to take it one step bigger in what they do and how terrible they were to her.

IMO, I have a feeling Abe, John Dixon, Paul Stern, Ryan Burns, Darryl Brewer and even Matt are feeling relief... they are alive and might have been dead. Darryl has a young son who it appears is his life. He came close except, IMO, JA was bored with him when she found out he really had no money.

Thought I saw ALL of Brewer's testimony! I never heard him talk about her taking his pix without his consent! Wow! Goodie! Can someone show me where I can see/read that part?

I found that in the timeline portion of the above link... it is on Jodi Arias timeline page 73 (there is a small scroll bar on the right side of the pic... and the quote is towards the bottom of the info for that pic.. )
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:29 am

justanopinion wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

I found that in the timeline portion of the above link... it is on Jodi Arias timeline page 73 (there is a small scroll bar on the right side of the pic... and the quote is towards the bottom of the info for that pic.. )

Sorry...I have no idea where any of this is...?

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:30 am

last night someone said for the 3rd gas charge in Utah with no receipt... What is her excuse going to be? the minimart portion is closed and you can only pump gas with a credit card... Someone mentioned another person showed up at the gas station with only cash and gave her $20 to put $19.55(?) worth of gas in their car... It's a stretch but I'd be curious if the info JM just requested is going to show it was on pump 2 for a gas purchase and with the timing there was no way for someone to manuver their car to pump two within the timeline of purchases if she goes that route... Maybe i'm not as creative when it comes to lying but I can't think of anything she can say to cover that purchase knowing that JM has checked her trail every step so far...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:31 am

I remember something about she took pics of DB while he was shaving and stuff because i was like OMG she did the same thing to TA... Pattern...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:34 am

I remember something i forgot last night... I know Mimi said that TA told her about JA going thru the doggy door and sleeping on the couch, watching him and some girl sleep, etc and she did it without him knowing about it... well then how did he come to know about it? lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:36 am

Bmore wrote:I remember something about she took pics of DB while he was shaving and stuff because i was like OMG she did the same thing to TA... Pattern...

I never heard that she took photos of Darryl without his permission. Creepy indeed. I sure would like to see exactly where it said that.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:37 am

Bmore wrote:I remember something i forgot last night... I know Mimi said that TA told her about JA going thru the doggy door and sleeping on the couch, watching him and some girl sleep, etc and she did it without him knowing about it... well then how did he come to know about it? lol

Yeah! I heard that too, and I have been wondering how he found all that out if he didn't see her at the time!
I mean TRAVIS. How did T. find out about the above that he told Mimi if he didn't know it at the time??

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:39 am

with being at work and having to sneak in time to listen thru an earbud so I miss alot... I do remember him saying he didn't have knowledge of her taking them at the time... when he found them or she showed him she probably told him she was sneaky when she took them because she like it better in his natural state rather then posed...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:39 am

Lol, did a workout at 6:30, and another one here in a few min. Got computer work done. I intend to be glued to the telly this afternoon to see super-Juan have another go at the psycho!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:44 am

I was telling my bf DST is screwing me... I use to be in bed by 9p, i get up at 4:30a... With the trial starting later, ending later and the follow up coverage for everything I missed inbetween I'll be up all night again... lol
Last week my daughter had an appt so I took her earbuds and listened to the trial on my phone. It kept losing signal and I'd have to reset, it was a pain in the butt... When she was done and there were a bunch of people in the waiting room I thought i turned it off and pulled out the earbuds but it was still on and went out the phone's speakers.... I was mortified, she was on her anal kick and i was fumbling my phone trying to turn it off and run out the office... when we got in the hallway she's like what's wrong with you? i said we needed to get out of there before she started talking butt sex again.... She was like OMG, next time keep the buds in... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:51 am

Vinnie said that it took them 2 days to count but JA had been asked 5400 questions... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:51 am

Bmore wrote:I was telling my bf DST is screwing me... I use to be in bed by 9p, i get up at 4:30a... With the trial starting later, ending later and the follow up coverage for everything I missed inbetween I'll be up all night again... lol
Last week my daughter had an appt so I took her earbuds and listened to the trial on my phone. It kept losing signal and I'd have to reset, it was a pain in the butt... When she was done and there were a bunch of people in the waiting room I thought i turned it off and pulled out the earbuds but it was still on and went out the phone's speakers.... I was mortified, she was on her anal kick and i was fumbling my phone trying to turn it off and run out the office... when we got in the hallway she's like what's wrong with you? i said we needed to get out of there before she started talking butt sex again.... She was like OMG, next time keep the buds in... lol

OMG, laughing so hard I am crying! I can just picture this!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:53 am

It was funny because it was like we were running from a teacher in school and rested outside the door laughing that we made it... I would have died if they heard it! It's funny because I know how to work the volume on my phone but in the panic I couldn't do it very fast...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:56 am

another this with the gun vs knife... this was rage and anger, she popped and it all came out...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:03 am

In 1992 one of my childhood friends was murdered when he was 19, found stabbed 24 times and beaten. The guy that did it took his wallet and went home like nothing happened. When Jerry never came home that night but his truck was outside his mom was concerned. His hat and inhaler were by his truck along with blood. They found his body dragged across the street hidden under a pile of leaves in the neighbors yard. The guy was bigger and younger but plead guilty and got life but that isn't really life in MD so he's trying to get out... Jerry was only about 5'2" but muscular, ladies man... The guy Brian's girlfriend broke up with him and Jerry was dating her, there were some threats but since nothing happened nothing could be done. Brian was on the football team and they think he might of been on steroids because he was known to fly off the handle alot and they thought maybe roid rages... This kid is also a suspect in a house fire of a girl that broke up with him... He was so pissed off about his ex dating someone else he stabbed and beat his rival, a guy alot smaller then him to a pulp... When it's rage you're not going to be able to make sense of it... He wouldn't have remembered her in a couple months now he has to think about what put him there every day... Brian was 16 and came from money...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:45 am

Re watching a little of Juan's cross of last Thursday! I caught how he trips her up---little stuff I missed. Gosh this guy is GREAT!!!! Genius!

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:46 am

I saw alot on FB about day 5 so i wanted to watch that but can't...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:58 am

18thcenturylady wrote:
Bmore wrote:I remember something about she took pics of DB while he was shaving and stuff because i was like OMG she did the same thing to TA... Pattern...

I never heard that she took photos of Darryl without his permission. Creepy indeed. I sure would like to see exactly where it said that.

Hello the testimony for Daryl Brewer can be watched here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk5QUH9Dmuo

I did read the information... on http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/12/fingerprint-records-travis-alexander_n_2863688.html#slide=2053433 at the bottom of the page they have slides.. I saw it on slide 73... don't know if this helps..

notations here for the testimony... http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/01/murder-suspect-jodi-arias-ex-boyfriend-photographed-shower-death-row-trial/

http://www.mstarz.com/articles/7999/20130130/jodi-arias-trial-ex-boyfriend-daryl-brewer-anal-sex-video-graphic-photos.htm

Jodi Arias' ex- boyfriend said that she is a sexually aggressive person and has taken several nude picture of him while he was in the shower during their relationship as she done to Travis Alexander before gruesomely murdering him.

Last edited by justanopinion on Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:00 am

I would like to clear the fog for Jodi...

I think the prosecutor should ask her about Napoleon... where was he when she left... did she check to see if he had food and water... something about the dog anyway...
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:02 am

TH said yesterday that JA's fog is going to hurt her because her experts can only go on what she told them and she's got nothing really to support the SD...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #7 - Page 2 Empty Jodi Arias resumes testimony today at 10 a.m. MST.

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:02 am

Jodi Arias resumes testimony today at 10 a.m. MST. Remember: Most of us are on Daylight Savings Time.

Most of AZ remains on Mountain Standard Time. Phoenix, AZ does NOT participate in Daylight Savings Time.

10 a.m. MST = 12 p.m. CDT; 1 p.m. EDT
~~~~~

http://www.kpho.com/story/21628489/prosecution-set-to-re-question-jodi-arias
KPHO - Phoenix, AZ 3/13/13

Prosecution set to re-question Jodi Arias

Snipped:

Jodi Arias is set to return to the witness stand Wednesday morning, her 18th day of testimony - a number rarely reached in any trial.

Prosecuting attorney Juan Martinez is scheduled to re-question Arias after she faced questions from jurors last week.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:14 am

This was posted by Justice 4 Travis
There is another one as well with a drawing around the figure. I believe his explanation is backwards though.
this is the blown up drop in Travis' eye.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.443092075766940.1073741831.160510210691796&type=3&l=b094fc9e04#!/photo.php?fbid=443092089100272&set=a.443092075766940.1073741831.160510210691796&type=3&l=b094fc9e04&theater
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:16 am

I have a question, some of you state you have been listening to trial on your phones. How do you do that? I am going to get my hair done today and hope to be home in time, but maybe not. If I have to download something to my phone I will, but I don't know what to do.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:18 am

i watch on http://www.wptv.com/generic/news/national/Jodi-Arias-trial-live-video

Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:25 am

Ann - Tx wrote:
Jodi Arias resumes testimony today at 10 a.m. MST. Remember: Most of us are on Daylight Savings Time.

Most of AZ remains on Mountain Standard Time. Phoenix, AZ does NOT participate in Daylight Savings Time.

~~~~~

Snipped:

Jodi Arias is set to return to the witness stand Wednesday morning, her 18th day of testimony - a number rarely reached in any trial.

Prosecuting attorney Juan Martinez is scheduled to re-question Arias after she faced questions from jurors last week.

Oh thank you!! We are indeed on daylight (stupid) savings time now, and I had no idea that Az was not. I would have been on there at noon wondering what was going on!---So it's 1 PM now where I am.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:27 am

Bmore wrote:i watch on http://www.wptv.com/generic/news/national/Jodi-Arias-trial-live-video

Do U watch it live?
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:28 am

yes... I use that link to watch here at work(no blocks), home and on my phone... some buffering but no commericals...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:30 am

Bmore wrote:yes... I use that link to watch here at work(no blocks), home and on my phone... some buffering but no commericals...
Thank you so much. I just don't want to miss Juan.. He is my new crush.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:33 am

I know, I've been pumped about this... Usually when I get home I'll pull up that link on the computer and watch that with HLN on mute on the TV. when they go to side bar on the live I'll unmute HLN and listen to the THs or testimony. I'll have another window open with this blog then another one of the Justice for TA FB page for fast reference of anything I might of missed or heard wrong... My family thinks I'm nuts but I told them it's under control! Don't worry about me... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:38 am

Bmore wrote:I know, I've been pumped about this... Usually when I get home I'll pull up that link on the computer and watch that with HLN on mute on the TV. when they go to side bar on the live I'll unmute HLN and listen to the THs or testimony. I'll have another window open with this blog then another one of the Justice for TA FB page for fast reference of anything I might of missed or heard wrong... My family thinks I'm nuts but I told them it's under control! Don't worry about me... lol
Laughing Glad to know I am not the only one.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:40 am

lol, Bmore! You sound like me during some of the trials I watch! Hubby thinks I am nuts and overboard . . .

I have to be in Houston today. Will miss most of the trial. Hope to watch some videos of today's testimony later.

Folks here have been awesome about posting Links!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:40 am

I find it really neat the amount of men on the TA FB page... I think usually women are into trials and stuff because we are usually the caregivers and we empathize with the family and what this person went thru and we want to help right the wrong... I think this case really scared some men, this could of been me...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:40 am

Ann - Tx wrote:

~~~~~

Snipped:
.[/i]

Thanks Ann-Tx!! I was so confused!

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:44 am

They tell me I'm worse with this one then Caylee... I was invested in Caylee for years and she was on my timezone so it wasn't really a home time issue, I heard the trial at work and on HLN on the way home in my car... this one has me all over the place... I was aware of it and since it's taken so long to come to trial I would check in on it now and then... Missed pretty much the states entire case... so i'm lost on some stuff... I'm just in awe of what she expects us to believe and to be spewing this stuff with such confidence and no remorse... It amazes me...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:47 am

tesstruhart wrote:This was posted by Justice 4 Travis
There is another one as well with a drawing around the figure. I believe his explanation is backwards though.
this is the blown up drop in Travis' eye.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.443092075766940.1073741831.160510210691796&type=3&l=b094fc9e04#!/photo.php?fbid=443092089100272&set=a.443092075766940.1073741831.160510210691796&type=3&l=b094fc9e04&theater

Here is a comment on this photo on FB that really says it all:

"I believe Travis was a very smart guy. There is no way she stood there with a knife at hand and a camera on the other while she terrorized him. JA stabbed him unexpectedly. She had that knife hidden and Travis did not see that fatal stab to the heart coming. But that is just my opinion. Aside from that No, I do not see anything other than the flash though I can see what would look like a figure but it just looks too ninja, cartoonish and I doubt JA stood straight like that. I would think the state would have used as evidence if they could determine the reflection of her standing there with a knife..."

I agree with this 100 percent. This last photo of Travis was a posed shot by and for Jodi, period. He does not look scared, and there is no way that he saw the knife before he was attacked. It was a SUPRISE attack, designed to catch him off guard and certainly to give the 5 ft. 5 Jodi any and all advantage. I have to say I think it's ridiculous that some people are still trying to say he looks scared because she was standing over him with a knife! That whole concept IMO (and a lot of other's) is ludicrous.
As to this photo, NO WAY can you see those details---there is no knife visible in the reflection in Travis's eyes, nor any details proving who is in the reflection, and if ANY of this were there I guarantee that a sophisticated FBI lab would have exposed them, and they would have been part of the prosecution's case!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:48 am

from what i can understand there are some jurors close to her and they'd be able to tell if she shook... I do recall one time on cross JM was laying into her and handed her papers to read, text maybe journal... and she was shaking from nerves, you could see it when they passed the paper back and forth... for her to sit there and say i've shaken since day 1 of being on the stand but I hid it from you... yeah, ok.... Girl you could give 2 sh!ts, you think you're Rico Suave up there being a player...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next