Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #15

+31
Gizmo711
nemo1970
jerseyjul1
Weeziethm
tesstruhart
carlakay
sitemama
Pianist
Alessandra_Deux
auman58
Mari 68
LoriKaye
gsweater
Junebug
justanopinion
Mercysake
olivier57
Calypso
Ms. Gibson
keikikiki
Bo
auburn99girl
Moosiesmama
neens
Mrskinger
FireandBlood
lostyou
ShellJett
Trueblue
Freckles
glazier
35 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #15 - Page 19 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #15

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:01 pm

lol.... from FB... instead of saying AL's real last name they called her Lie-O-Lette... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #15 - Page 19 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #15

Post by Weeziethm Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:04 pm

My understanding from reading about Surrebuttal's is that they are rare, but "death is different" so who knows. IIRC, a surrebuttal is only granted if NEW evidence is brought up during rebuttal, and the surrebuttal can only cover that "new" evidence and not the entire case in review (thank the good lord).

Being that Dr. DeMarte has been the only rebuttal witness thus far, the defense is trying to surrebutt (lol) something she said or revealed. The ring? The Christmas Tree? BPD?

Who would be the surrebuttal witness? Ducky Dick, or manhater LaViolette, or perhaps Jodi to tell us that the ring and tree story were mistruths.

Ugh. Let's get on with it.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:04 pm

Bmore wrote:really?... Let the games begin... this is never going to end...

4/22/2013 REQ - Request - Party (001)

4/22/2013 NOTE: REQUEST FOR SURREBUTTAL TESTIMONY AND NOTICE OF SURREBUTTAL WITNESS

Bmore, do you have a link to the document? Does anyone know where to look to see a complete list of scheduled rebuttal witnesses?
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:06 pm

I don't think they'd call AL or Dr. S again, they blew up in their faces... Maybe in anticipation for what JM has up his sleeve...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:07 pm

Mylife... I don't think there is an actual list available to the public, just motions saying they've added one...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:08 pm

got to case history and type in JA's name...

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CriminalCourtCases/index.asp
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:12 pm

from fb...

Vinnie Politan Vinnie Politan @VinniePolitan 5m

#JodiArias wants the jury to have the option of "Manslaughter by Sudden Quarrel or Heat of Passion" ...papers just filed
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:12 pm

how does the Dt get to decide other possible charges, isn't that the states job? I'm guess this is a motion that can be denied, let's hope so...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:16 pm

How can you have heat of passion if it's supposed to be SD? where is the passion when you've been broken for a year, up and moved away and basically banished from the person... heat of something... anger, rage, hate but not passion.... wrong emotion...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:16 pm

sudden quarrel? he arguing with her to not kill him?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:18 pm

this new slip in is totally against what their defense is... based on that alone it should be rejected... then because it came in during the end of the trial... seriously...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:29 pm

Bmore wrote:sudden quarrel? he arguing with her to not kill him?

Exactly!!! More like Travis BEGGING Jodi to stop stabbing him!
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by LoriKaye Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:41 pm

I'm to vested to stop watching now but this trial needs to end,, My mind is so full of dark stuff. an example : Anyone else think JA thinking she's so witty telling AL she injured her had cutting apples. Uh She thinking Adam's Apple.
LoriKaye
LoriKaye

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:54 pm

Bmore wrote:this new slip in is totally against what their defense is... based on that alone it should be rejected... then because it came in during the end of the trial... seriously...

The DT just wants it to be included in the jury instructions.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:00 pm

Mari 68 wrote:Do you all remember the other day when Jodi had everyone stop trial, AGAIN, for a migraine?

And then we saw footage of the jury being brought in the judge dismissing them for the day.

Jodi was wearing that awful green shirt and her hair was pulled back.

it was just a few minutes long - the video footage, anyhow.

Well, Jodi coughed. Remember seeing that???

She coughed. And didn't grimace or make a face or anything.

When I have a migraine and cough - you would think I was dying of a brain hemorrhage.

It HURTS to cough when having a migraine.

Jodi didn't flinch.
Shocked Hurt to cough with a migraine? Oh, I would call it a major 12 pt earthquake combined with a tsunami crashing in the head all at once! I used to get them when my kids were little and I would have them do silly things... like collect all the seed pods off the marigolds and don't come in the house until everyone has a FULL 3 lb coffee can ! Once, I poked holes in eggs and had them sit at the table and blow out the eggs... while I went prone on the couch. (BTW, when they were busy blowing out the eggs they could not fuss with each other and had to stay at the table... where I could periodically pop open an eye to watch them.)

Cough? Shocked That is the kiss of death to a migraine sufferer.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:04 pm

Weeziethm wrote:My understanding from reading about Surrebuttal's is that they are rare, but "death is different" so who knows. IIRC, a surrebuttal is only granted if NEW evidence is brought up during rebuttal, and the surrebuttal can only cover that "new" evidence and not the entire case in review (thank the good lord).

Being that Dr. DeMarte has been the only rebuttal witness thus far, the defense is trying to surrebutt (lol) something she said or revealed. The ring? The Christmas Tree? BPD?

Who would be the surrebuttal witness? Ducky Dick, or manhater LaViolette, or perhaps Jodi to tell us that the ring and tree story were mistruths.

This just might be closer to the truth. Jodi can't stand that she has to sit through this and has SOMETHING MORE TO SAY!
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:10 pm

Weeziethm wrote:My understanding from reading about Surrebuttal's is that they are rare, but "death is different" so who knows. IIRC, a surrebuttal is only granted if NEW evidence is brought up during rebuttal, and the surrebuttal can only cover that "new" evidence and not the entire case in review (thank the good lord).

" surrebuttal" I did not know it had a name but I should not be surprised.
You said it: Ring, Christmas tree or what?

IMO, the defense HAD no defense. They are like vultures looming at their table, eyeballing the witnesses, the jury, Martinez... and they can only pick at the leavings from the prosecution. After all these years, they have NOTHING. Except butt sex. And more Starbucks. And more, "I did not llike the way Travis buttoned his shirt so it was offensive to me and that means ABUSE."

How many times, how many ways did this hen-pecked guy try to shake free of this snake who kept coiling about his ankles? Over a YEAR he tried!

As for the Missionaries: JA and Darryl BOTH said they started visiting the house in the SPRING of 2006 and that was LONG before JA had tried to cast about for Travis. IF they were unwelcome, why did she get baptized? And this crap about her starting her journal because of Travis (did you forget she DID say that on the stand) is all a lie: she kept her journals from at least high school. For some reason, she kept them in a safe! (Now that had me laughing. What is SO important little make-believe Einstein feels her ideas should be preserved in a safe? Oh. Unless she was doing something wrong... then she needs to keep them for her "children" to one day read, right? )
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:12 pm

Bmore wrote:from fb...

Vinnie Politan Vinnie Politan @VinniePolitan 5m

#JodiArias wants the jury to have the option of "Manslaughter by Sudden Quarrel or Heat of Passion" ...papers just filed
Rather desperate, isn't she? awe
She forget the GAS CANS already?
Maybe, the BREAK IN and THEFT of grandpa's gun?
roflao
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:12 pm

Could be, Mari. Remember last week when Dr. D mentioned the ring, and JA whispered to JW "that's not in evidence, that's not in evidence"... ya know, doing her job for her!

However, on WS, they are mentioning another DV expert, but I haven't seen a link or "official" statement to this so hesitate to pass along anything more.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:14 pm

Bmore wrote:how does the Dt get to decide other possible charges, isn't that the states job? I'm guess this is a motion that can be denied, let's hope so...
Try to mitigate down as the state won't plea bargarin.
All or nothing... she has admitted to the murder.
Go, Martinez!

BTW, I would not want her out and about in... 20 years or less!
Fry her! I got extra marshmellows!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:16 pm

Weeziethm wrote:Could be, Mari. Remember last week when Dr. D mentioned the ring, and JA whispered to JW "that's not in evidence, that's not in evidence"... ya know, doing her job for her!

However, on WS, they are mentioning another DV expert, but I haven't seen a link or "official" statement to this so hesitate to pass along anything more.
The trial without an end...The ring. Wouldn't Martinez be able to cross examine on that?
He will tear them to shreds. We will get to know exactly WHY Travis was so upset May 26, 2008.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:17 pm

Bmore wrote:How can you have heat of passion if it's supposed to be SD? where is the passion when you've been broken for a year, up and moved away and basically banished from the person... heat of something... anger, rage, hate but not passion.... wrong emotion...
Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #15 - Page 19 308578
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:19 pm

LoriKaye wrote:I'm to vested to stop watching now but this trial needs to end,, My mind is so full of dark stuff. an example : Anyone else think JA thinking she's so witty telling AL she injured her had cutting apples. Uh She thinking Adam's Apple.
Oh, wow. I clean forgot that!
Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #15 - Page 19 88030
Cutting GREEN apples...
I had actually made a list of ALL the ways she had supposedly injured that finger!
IIRC, that was about 6 or 7? Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #15 - Page 19 369770

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:21 pm

Another thought is the strategy of "throw everything at the wall" for later appeals issues. Perhaps the DT doesn't really "expect" for their motion for Surrebuttal to be granted. Maybe they want it on the record in case JA does get the DP and they can maybe use this denied motion (assumption for purpose of this post) as part of future appeals.

Dunno!

Last edited by Weeziethm on Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added thought)
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:32 pm

I think Jodi has bad 4 days to think and ponder. If she had to go to court every day she wouldn't have so much time to come up with so many confounded things.

She is running out of time and she knows it. IMO she wants to go head to head with Juan again because she believes she can win this case all by herself. I am sure she has heard what the public is thinking and not liking it. So if she can just have a little more time she can turn this freight train around.

The DT will throw anything out there now. But remember an old saying. "Garbage in...garbage out". And we are really seeing and hearing garbage. It smells and we all know it. In fact I think that the jury should have been oxygen masks to serve.
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:36 pm

LoriKaye wrote:I'm to vested to stop watching now but this trial needs to end,, My mind is so full of dark stuff. an example : Anyone else think JA thinking she's so witty telling AL she injured her had cutting apples. Uh She thinking Adam's Apple.

I'm with you on that one, LoriKaye. I am tired of thinking about this trial...but I just can't seem to stop! I think I need to see Dr. DeMarte...I am having intrusive thoughts!!! LOL Very Happy
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:52 pm

I think it's pretty clear that JW and team have taken up a crack cocaine habit... Just filing random sh!t for entertainment and "a few pennies" to add to their coffers at the state's expense. Classy.

gsweater

Back to top Go down

Post by LoriKaye Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:10 pm

Mylife101 wrote:

I'm with you on that one, LoriKaye. I am tired of thinking about this trial...but I just can't seem to stop! I think I need to see Dr. DeMarte...I am having intrusive thoughts!!! LOL Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #15 - Page 19 652890
.. Thanks for responding to my post. I actually feel better now. Hate to say misery loves company..But it does.
LoriKaye
LoriKaye

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:39 pm

I am here to proclaim that I will not, at all, not even a little, be upset if there is a hung jury, or she's found not guilty.

I have been preparing myself - I wasn't just upset about the Casey Anthony outcome - I was a different person for quite some time.

I'm not doing that again. I WILL continue to watch other trials, I WILL not stop reading the internet with all of its fascinating stories.

I WILL just chalk it up to "another monster amongst us".

Whether Jodi believes or not, there IS a God in Heaven and He will deal with her some day.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:04 pm

Mari 68 wrote:I am here to proclaim that I will not, at all, not even a little, be upset if there is a hung jury, or she's found not guilty.

I have been preparing myself - I wasn't just upset about the Casey Anthony outcome - I was a different person for quite some time.

I'm not doing that again. I WILL continue to watch other trials, I WILL not stop reading the internet with all of its fascinating stories.

Whether Jodi believes or not, there IS a God in Heaven and He will deal with her some day.

I respect your feelings. I have been a follower of true crime for many many years and have realized the ups and down, the good decisions vs tragic decisions, the justice and the injustice. The problem I have is that I really want so much to believe in our justice system, that if Jodi gets off I will be devastated because she is so guilty and it was horrendous. If there is another trial it will be such a waste of tax payers money and she will get another shot at so many ways to trash Travis and run off at the mouth which will be terrible for his family. In either case I will lose faith in our system. Just my thoughts. I won't stop following cases but I won't believe in our system once again.
Pianist
Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:05 pm

tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:16 pm

Mari 68 wrote:I am here to proclaim that I will not, at all, not even a little, be upset if there is a hung jury, or she's found not guilty.

I feel as you do. I have resigned myself to the possibility that another jury will do the same as in the CA trial. I can't afford to get my pressure up over JA, I will have to leave her in the hands of the Lord as I did CA. Although I hate to see that happen and I do hope that justice is served, but I wont go over the edge over it.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:31 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:

I feel as you do. I have resigned myself to the possibility that another jury will do the same as in the CA trial. I can't afford to get my pressure up over JA, I will have to leave her in the hands of the Lord as I did CA. Although I hate to see that happen and I do hope that justice is served, but I wont go over the edge over it.

crystal ball I'm thinkin I will go over the edge if Jodi witch Arias is aquitted for savagely butchering Travis Alexander!....

....we are talking CRAZY TRAIN here! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #15 - Page 19 180611 Oh, yes, we are!
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:07 pm

tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:16 pm

tesstruhart wrote:

Creepy.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:30 pm

Apparently Juan has filed an objection to the request for surrebuttal by the Defense. Saw a screen print of the court docket on WS but don't know how to bring over here, or if I can.

Tomorrow should be interesting.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:33 pm

Does anyone know what time we start tomorrow? I am on east coast, so I am thinking 12:30
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:35 pm

Weeziethm wrote:Apparently Juan has filed an objection to the request for surrebuttal by the Defense. Saw a screen print of the court docket on WS but don't know how to bring over here, or if I can.

4/22/2013 OBJ - Objection/Opposition. - Party (001) 4/22/2013
NOTE: OBJECTION TO REQUEST FOR SURREBUTTAL TESTIMONY AND NOTICE OF SURREBUTTAL WITNESS
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:14 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:
Weeziethm wrote:Apparently Juan has filed an objection to the request for surrebuttal by the Defense. Saw a screen print of the court docket on WS but don't know how to bring over here, or if I can.

4/22/2013 OBJ - Objection/Opposition. - Party (001) 4/22/2013
NOTE: OBJECTION TO REQUEST FOR SURREBUTTAL TESTIMONY AND NOTICE OF SURREBUTTAL WITNESS

Thanks, AD Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #15 - Page 19 803492
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:45 pm

Just a concern: the longest trial was the sex abuse case in Utah for the day care center. It lasted (testimony) over 3 years and ended in Not Guilty. I really hope this does not drag and drag and end up the same way.
Pianist
Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:54 pm

Pianist wrote:Just a concern: the longest trial was the sex abuse case in Utah for the day care center. It lasted (testimony) over 3 years and ended in Not Guilty. I really hope this does not drag and drag and end up the same way.
I didnt know that Pianist. I think this one is on the downward slide. We are in the rebuttal phase and then I guess there might be a sur rebuttal. Then closings. I am hoping that by the first week in May we will know the verdict. That might be optomistic, but I believe everyone is so over this, including the judge. They can file and file til the cows come home, but unless there is a real bomb shell in there, I think the judge will not buy into it. That could be just my wishful thinking though.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:40 pm

tesstruhart wrote:
Pianist wrote:Just a concern: the longest trial was the sex abuse case in Utah for the day care center. It lasted (testimony) over 3 years and ended in Not Guilty. I really hope this does not drag and drag and end up the same way.
I didnt know that Pianist. I think this one is on the downward slide. We are in the rebuttal phase and then I guess there might be a sur rebuttal. Then closings. I am hoping that by the first week in May we will know the verdict. That might be optomistic, but I believe everyone is so over this, including the judge. They can file and file til the cows come home, but unless there is a real bomb shell in there, I think the judge will not buy into it. That could be just my wishful thinking though.

The two motions today indicate to me that Jodi is not done fighting back. She wants to continue this as long as she can. I don't expect it to go on for years , but this judge will do anything to make sure that jodi did not have every chance possible to defend herself. She does not want a new trial in any way. It will go against her too if that happens. JMO
Pianist
Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:05 am

When my daughter was murdered, the judge gave the jurors a choice of Murder 1 or 2, Manslaughter 1 or 2, and also included Crime of Passion in the Man. 2.

He read them instructions of every one of those charges, and C of P, example is like a husband comes in house and finds wife in bed with another man. He kills either one of them, but the passion would not remain long enough for him to chase her all over the upstairs and down the stairs into the apt below. So they did not even consider that part. I'm sure this judge will give them all the instructions verbally and also they will be written down for them to review.

I don't think the judge will allow C of P, but she may allow Mansaughter. The jurors will never know that the dteam asked that these verdicts be added. This will be given to the jury by the judge. If they could know that the dteam asked for this, it would definitely hurt their case since they are saying SD.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:42 am

tesstruhart wrote:
This is so incredibly wrong! I only wish the jury knew about this!!!
IF she is allowed to carry on like this, IMO, the jury SHOULD hear all the crap she is doing while incarcerated. Any artists willing to make sketches of this trashy Arias family?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:51 am

This case has lasted almost as long as Travis and JA were a couple (if we are to believe JA on that !)
Feb-June 2007 or about 4 months!!!

Look. I have things to do around this house and a trial of much longer... it just isn't doable. One thing for winter but we are well into spring and summer is rolling around the corner! Can you imagine this jury making 12$ a day for 3 months? The jurors will be dropping like flies IF we hit June or July--- dteam is probably betting on that! Oh. Explain to the IRS the huge income drop and why you are now applying for food stamps!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:58 am

Hot commentary and other issues:

"...While people are in an uproar over Jodi's drawings, her defense is pushing to present more evidence. It seems that they want to take another stab at trying to prove that Jodi Arias acted in self defense—but as stated repeatedly, the manner in which Travis Alexander died indicates rage, not self defense. Her defense team certainly has their work cut out for them. That's especially true since there are plenty of little things that paint Jodi as being a callous monster herself. For instance, this news source reminds readers that she is alleged to have openly flirted with someone while on the way home from Travis's memorial—after she killed him!... "

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981872555

Last edited by Freckles on Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:03 am

JA allegedly flirting after Travis' memorial according to
Dr D. (... On the plane ride home, JA exchanged phone numbers with another male passenger. After she got home, SHE called him first thing! )

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jodi-arias-allegedly-flirting-victims-memorial-19015341
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:12 am

" ... One thing is for certain, this woman enjoys the attention she's getting, and that's just trouble waiting to happen—with a capital T. But guess what: There's someone who is far more trouble than Jodi, and that's prosecutor Juan Martinez. She was reportedly warned not to "tangle" with him, and it looks like she's getting the bull's horns right now...."

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981872566
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:24 am

tesstruhart wrote:

The way I understand it is that unless the defense has "new" testimony to show cause for an additional rebuttal, that it wont be accepted. It most likely has something to do with JD's testimony regarding the ring and her hiding behind Travis' Christmas tree and also her meeting a man on the plane. These are the only things that have been added since this new witness for the prosecution has taken the stand. Therefore if an additional rebuttal is granted for the defense these are the only areas that can be addressed.

As for the additional "manslaughter" charge being added to the list to give the juror's, I always expected that "manslaughter" would have been one one the charges for them to consider, but it doesn't mean that it will be considered by the jury.

Premeditation has been more than proven in this case. If one juror should try to make a name for himself by going against the rest it will only mean that Jodi will get another trial (a quick trial) and be found "guilty". The only ones that a hung jury will do anything for are the attornies, they will have made a name for themselves, thus bringing business in their direction from all the crazed murderers out there.

I truly think that Jodi will never see the outside without bars in front for the remainder of her life, whether it be by injection or LWOP.

I just hope that none of the juror's are previously from Pineles County.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:28 am

Another reason why this defense may be taking this case to the extreme is that, at 300.00 per hour per attorney can bring them a hefty pay check and how often would these same attornies get an opportunity to such a "high profile" case? So therefore they are milking it for all they can. JMO

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next