Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16

+28
Mylife101
carlakay
nemo1970
Weeziethm
keikikiki
sassy5d
auman58
renatae
gsweater
Gizmo711
Moosiesmama
Alessandra_Deux
justanopinion
Pianist
Mari 68
LoriKaye
Bo
sitemama
hello clarice
olivier57
Junebug
Mercysake
lostyou
FireandBlood
stina
StevenDWerner
jerseyjul1
Mrskinger
32 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 - Page 2 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:39 pm

Bmore wrote:the thing with Dr. D was that she didn't seem to care who the question favored she just told the truth...
And that is exactly why I liked her!
She told the truth!
She did a honest and fair job with her evaluation.
She was NOT for sale !!! sucker
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 - Page 2 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:42 pm

I wonder if this trial has started on time even once...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by jerseyjul1 Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:45 pm

justanopinion wrote:mylife this is a trip... just watched this dust storm and honestly that would have tripped me totally..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrcVqtmugj8

Holy Cow!! Scary looking stuff! awe affraid

It looks like something the sand storm from the movie "The Mummy"! LOL!
jerseyjul1
jerseyjul1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:45 pm

WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

Defense has come out of chambers, Flores, Juan and Steven went back in to chambers. Spectators were just let in. #JodiArias
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:46 pm

jersey that's exactly what i said... i'll keep the T-storms, pollen and occasional tornado/hurricane.... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:47 pm

Nurmi and Willmott are headed into chambers now. #JodiArias
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:50 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:I wonder if this trial has started on time even once...

Never.

Its almost like they are just squeezing in this death penalty trial - in between all other kinds of things.

Not a real set-aside judge and staff for it. Could be due to budget cuts - who knows.

Very different way of doing things in AZ.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:50 pm

Bmore wrote:WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

Nurmi and Willmott are headed into chambers now. #JodiArias

Well, of course they are.

Such nonsense.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:51 pm

#JodiArias just went back into chambers as well. I wonder when I will get invited back there for some festivities?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:54 pm

Mari 68 wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:I wonder if this trial has started on time even once...

Never.

Its almost like they are just squeezing in this death penalty trial - in between all other kinds of things.

Not a real set-aside judge and staff for it. Could be due to budget cuts - who knows.

Very different way of doing things in AZ.

Hmmm...Maybe if they had a cap on the defense's spending in this trial they could have afforded that, lol~

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by jerseyjul1 Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:59 pm

Bmore wrote:jersey that's exactly what i said... i'll keep the T-storms, pollen and occasional tornado/hurricane.... lol
Too Funny!!

Most storms don't bother me. That is until Sandy! I hope I NEVER have to live thu something like that again. Scarriest storm I was ever in.
jerseyjul1
jerseyjul1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:03 pm

I think the Dt keeps going off course with all this other BS trying to divert and JM has to keep wasting time clearing the path to what is relavant... forget padding your CV, the Dt is padding pockets...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:06 pm

jerseyjul1 wrote:
Bmore wrote:jersey that's exactly what i said... i'll keep the T-storms, pollen and occasional tornado/hurricane.... lol
Too Funny!!

Most storms don't bother me. That is until Sandy! I hope I NEVER have to live thu something like that again. Scarriest storm I was ever in.

Hurricanes are way more dangerous than a haboob dust storm. Haboobs just look scary, but cause little damage in comparison to hurricanes. Water is a very powerful force. Scary, scary!
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:11 pm

Bmore wrote:I think the Dt keeps going off course with all this other BS trying to divert and JM has to keep wasting time clearing the path to what is relavant... forget padding your CV, the Dt is padding pockets...

I am inclined to believe the DT strategy is to drag this out until the jurors are completely fatigued and ready to just throw in the towel and go home. DT probably hopes they will do a "Pinellas County 12" and just aquit or vote a lesser charge to avoid having to stay for the penalty phase of a M1 conviction.

IMO, the DT doesn't have a real case...all they have to use at this point is distract, distract, distract...
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:15 pm

if that was the case they wouldn't want me on there, I'm as stubborn as the day is long and will do the opposite just to spite you... lol Jury duty is sooo important, the responsiblity that is in your hands... No, you're going to piss me off with all your BS slow talking, circular questioning, and insulting my intelligence that i'm going to be harder on your 'evidence' to make sure it's what you say it is and if not? off with her head!
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:15 pm

This is ridiculous. Why does she keep this jury waiting?
I know why the dteam does but this is just plain rude!
She insists everyone show up at a certain time and then she consistently keeps them waiting! Why not tell the attys to be there at 9:30 to take care of ANY business and the jury will be there at 10:30?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:17 pm

You would think with the "pattern" of start times but no... Since it always seems to be the Dt wanting in chambers meetings i blame them... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:18 pm

Valerie just popped in and grabbed some legal pads from the bench and headed back into chambers. #JodiArias
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:18 pm

Freckles wrote:This is ridiculous. Why does she keep this jury waiting?
I know why the dteam does but this is just plain rude!
She insists everyone show up at a certain time and then she consistently keeps them waiting! Why not tell the attys to be there at 9:30 to take care of ANY business and the jury will be there at 10:30?

It drives me INSANE! and you are right..judge could very well tell attorneys they should come in earlier to argue their crap in her chambers rather than continue to waste this juries time and patience!
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:20 pm

Bmore wrote:if that was the case they wouldn't want me on there, I'm as stubborn as the day is long and will do the opposite just to spite you... lol Jury duty is sooo important, the responsiblity that is in your hands... No, you're going to piss me off with all your BS slow talking, circular questioning, and insulting my intelligence that i'm going to be harder on your 'evidence' to make sure it's what you say it is and if not? off with her head!

I'm the same way! I would stand behind my opinion of the evidence. Like I said in an earlier post....at this point I would be just plain pissed off at Jodi and her DT for insulting my intelligence with this ridiculous story and biased experts.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:21 pm

Wonder what the jury does to entertain themselves while waiting since they can't talk about it... Can only talk about your weekend plans for so long... hokey pokey, charades... Maybe someone smuggled in a twister game, could you imagine going in to get the jury and they're tied up in a human puzzle? lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by jerseyjul1 Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:23 pm

Mylife101 wrote:
jerseyjul1 wrote:
Too Funny!!

Hurricanes are way more dangerous than a haboob dust storm. Haboobs just look scary, but cause little damage in comparison to hurricanes. Water is a very powerful force. Scary, scary!

I did know rain could fall that fast or make that much noise! I could not see more then a foot past my window. Thank God I am not real close to the river, but the Delaware was over it's banks in just a few hours! Most of the nearby streams flooded. Our shore line was destroyed! Places I have been to all my life are gone. Sad It's getting back on it's feet, but slowly. Some places are rebuilding, but others are not. Boadwalks are starting to come back. By Memorial day a lot of places are hoping they can open. I sure hope they can.
jerseyjul1
jerseyjul1

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:25 pm

Bmore wrote:ok??? if she bought gas in Buckeye, AZ then she wasn't a ghost in AZ she was there, an hour away...

Howdy all! I'm moving this week, so am behind with your RC convos; but will be tryin' my best to keep up with y'all & the trial...

Okay...gas cans...

I've always wondered if she burned some of the evidence, ie. clothing, TA duvet cover...any thoughts? The rental agreement noted smoke smell, and JA doesn't smoke...although the main reason I've wondered about it is just the amount of pre-meditation/planning she put into it...just can't conceive of her leaving that evidence to be found, even in a dumpster...anywhere near the route she took.

The routes/AZ/gas cans etc...I have many niblets y'all might find relevant concerning this...personal experiences/insight. For those who are not familiar with AZ in general, there are many reasons (imoo) to doubt her 'dumping' of evidence (without burying it/burning it/etc) along the routes she had to travel. One: there is a lot of hunting/hiking/ranching/etc within much of the area she could've 'dumped'...imo she knew that & would no-how-no-way have left it for someone to happen upon, knowing there would be lots of investigation about his murder. June nightime desert: RATTLESNAKES, helloooo...just one deterrent...

I'll leave y'all with that for now Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #16 - Page 2 541830
keikikiki
keikikiki

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:25 pm

Jersey... I worry about our Ocean City with storms, we have beach erosion problems... Here on the C-bay we're pretty protected from the 'coastal' flooding but if the storm goes up the bay we're screwed...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:26 pm

kiki the duvet cover was in the laundry i think
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:27 pm

Juan just came out, a young male with light blue shirt and curly hair was with him and is seated behind him. #JodiArias
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:27 pm

We got pic with no audio...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:28 pm

Nurmi has his reclination level set to 10 as we wait for the judge and the jury. Tune in now. #JodiArias
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:28 pm

F'k

Jodi looks happy
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:28 pm

Bmore wrote:WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

Juan just came out, a young male with light blue shirt and curly hair was with him and is seated behind him. #JodiArias
JA is looking all around.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:28 pm

Judge Stepehens is seated at the bench. The famous sizzle noise is heard as counsel is up talking to her. #JodiArias
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:28 pm

Freckes:

I haven't heard anything about her stopping in Buckeye AZ...whatcha got on that? Thanks!
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:29 pm

BethKaras The State's next rebuttal witness, Jacob Mefford, just walked into court. He and his wife knew Alexander through... fb.me/EyeeJMXM
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:30 pm

Bmore wrote:kiki the duvet cover was in the laundry i think

Oh! THANKS! For some reason I thought it was missing, that just the sheets were in there. Thanks!
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:30 pm

Freckles wrote:BethKaras The State's next rebuttal witness, Jacob Mefford, just walked into court. He and his wife knew Alexander through... fb.me/EyeeJMXM

He is the one with the video of JA lying in TA's lap as he tell his story
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:31 pm

Mylife, you are correct!
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:32 pm

very short answers... talking PPL stuff
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:33 pm

elizabetherwin The video player is open on the projection screen, looks like we're going to get to see a video. #JodiArias35 seconds ago · reply · retweet · favorite
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:33 pm

JA is gunning for a juror. Again. She wrote something. Wilmot glanced at it and smiled. JA then eyeballed someone on the jury.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:34 pm

Mylife101 wrote:
Freckles wrote:BethKaras The State's next rebuttal witness, Jacob Mefford, just walked into court. He and his wife knew Alexander through... fb.me/EyeeJMXM

He is the one with the video of JA lying in TA's lap as he tell his story
You called it! Cool
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:34 pm

think the video is coming in...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:35 pm

elizabetherwin Mefford testifies #JodiArias and Alexander were very affectionate towards each other.

Going to the Oklahoma PPL convention where JA was laying in Travis' lap.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:36 pm

You people better stop talking about JW's hair!

Today, she is looking like a mop-topped Raggedy Anne in an apparent effort to thwart your critical comments. Tsk!

Very Happy
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:36 pm

JA is working on her tears. Poor stupid little girl....
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:37 pm

is she fake crying? wth
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:38 pm

renatae wrote:You people better stop talking about JW's hair!

Today, she is looking like a mop-topped Raggedy Anne in an apparent effort to thwart your critical comments. Tsk!

Very Happy
You see how her highlights turned green with that suit? Laughing
Nice suit but wrong color for her. And she needs to remove the clutter from the front...
have the pockets removed with the excess gold buttons and flaps. It would be a much cleaner appearance. (I doubt she was military so why fake it?)
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:39 pm

wonder if the in chambers this morning was them fighting on whether or not they can play the sound on the video
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:40 pm

damn JM done already
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:40 pm

apparently having the jury hear the story Travis was telling in that video would be too prejudicial for the friggin defendant! grrrr
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:41 pm

So glad the jury gets to see this video! Sick and tired of hearing "Jodi was Travis' dirty little secret."

Nyah, nyah!
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next