Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19

+32
yellow bike
Trueblue
keikikiki
lostyou
spammie
Weeziethm
Ann - Tx
auman58
olivier57
Freckles
renatae
Mylife101
sitemama
justanopinion
Alessandra_Deux
Sarainbc
Mari 68
Pianist
18thcenturylady
carlakay
WeeBonnie
sassy5d
tesstruhart
Moosiesmama
LoriKaye
gsweater
Bmore
Mrskinger
Bo
hello clarice
Junebug
Cubs Fan
36 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 3 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri May 03, 2013 4:00 pm

Pianist wrote:
carlakay wrote:

me too..wtf? so they have to rely just on their memory alone? I could of sworn they are given a transcript of ALL the testimony that occurs in their prescence..perhaps they are speaking of transcripts of the closing arguments maybe?

also wth is finding this insider info out? It doesn't suprise me that Nurm is asking to be last one heard but who found this info out and how? I always need a source..lol
I would say aint gonna happen but apparently things are dif down there in more ways than just allowing jury to ask questions..was shocked when Juan started objecting today but highly doubt HE is breaking any rules or crossing any lines

IIRC. In all jury trials the witness transcripts are not given to the jury, but they request to hear testimony read back to them and that happens in open court.

No Pianist, I was referring to the request that Nurmi supposedly made today to have a rebuttal closing AFTER JUAN'S REBUTTAL!!!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 3 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19

Post by Bmore Fri May 03, 2013 4:01 pm

gsweater wrote:Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 3 Image_zps0a046007

Tee Hee Hee!!! Idiot.

That is the best pic of KN.... This is what I was talking about earlier... The bar cat from the Puss n Boots movie... oooooooo
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri May 03, 2013 4:03 pm

I know it's been a long four months but I am REALLY hoping the jury isnt handed this case til Monday..I kinda need a stress free weekend
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Fri May 03, 2013 4:05 pm

Do you think he'll bring up..."You can also come back with Not Guilty???? LOL....oops that one slipped his mind...crap!!!!

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Fri May 03, 2013 4:07 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
Pianist wrote:

IIRC. In all jury trials the witness transcripts are not given to the jury, but they request to hear testimony read back to them and that happens in open court.

No Pianist, I was referring to the request that Nurmi supposedly made today to have a rebuttal closing AFTER JUAN'S REBUTTAL!!!

Sorry I misunderstood. I was freaked out last night and posted about the fact that I heard they would request to have the last word. I was worried that the judge would permit it. Posts that responded calmed me down a little but if it happens I will be a lot upset. I really hope Juan is up last.
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Fri May 03, 2013 4:07 pm

Bmore wrote:all that Carp crap was mentioned in testimony... Dr. D brought it up
Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 3 Carp
renatae
renatae

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 03, 2013 4:08 pm

Gsweater.... #4 on the track list... I think I heard a demo of that... it's bad ass... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri May 03, 2013 4:09 pm

Lady are you still with us? he is going over the directions for finding the defendant guilty of manslaughter so think he fixing wrap it up!!!
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 03, 2013 4:09 pm

I have to leave soon, we're putting in a new fence and need to get the lumber... I'll miss JM.... Sad
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Fri May 03, 2013 4:11 pm

Dirty little sex maybe...not dirty little secrets

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 03, 2013 4:12 pm

I'm sorry KN, I don't like JA's love... I don't think anyone would...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Fri May 03, 2013 4:13 pm

Freckles Today at 11:15 am

renatae wrote:

Freckles wrote:
Huh? Whoa-whoa-whoa! You got a link on this?
Whose mom is Dr. Drew?
Who was JA effing with all the time?
Was this in Mesa?
Was this the Rachael person?

One of Travis' friends reported Travis as saying JA was a nympho.
Well, most "shy" girls/women don't have all that much interest in anal sex, IMO.
JA had stated how shy she was when she approached Bobby and then Travis...and I do NOT see JA acting shy in front of ANY male. Perhaps, in her own twisted way, JA felt the fear of rejection and that is what she calls "shy"... but to grind away on Ryan right after leaving Travis? Never mind she had just killed him! She also just had sex with him!!! And then, after the memorial service, she was busy hooking up with some man on the airplane ride? She has a real sex addiction. Uses sex in place of really communicating with another with the normal exchange of words... Shocked

I just caught the re-run of Dr. Drew. The person he had on the phone was named Debbie, and she was the mother of a girl who worked at a restaurant in Rancho Mirage, CA with Jodi. Jodi asked the daughter to come to live with her after Darryl had left Jodi "high and dry." Ashley, the daughter, stayed there just three weeks, saying the lying and manipulation was too much, and that men were in and out of there at all hours, and apparently they were noisy. Jodi told Ashley to go in her bedroom and shut the door, that she was having Bible studies, but Debbie insinuated they were having sex. She said Jodi would often leave in the middle of the night to drive to Arizona. [I remember someone else who worked with Jodi who said Jodi would leave after her work shift at night and drive to Arizona to talk to Travis if she hadn't heard from him that day.] Debbie says that after her daughter moved out, she wanted to get a restraining order against Jodi, but didn't mention any particular behavior that would cause her to need one. She also said she knew Travis and got in touch with Det. Flores, but he said he was looking for people who knew Jodi who lived in Arizona. She said she felt they had info to offer and she called Jodi a functioning psychopath. Then time was up so that's all she said.

Wow! I would like to copy these two posts and put them on the CONTRADICTIONS thread here at RC. Do you mind?

No problem for me, Freckles. Sorry, I am way behind again. Nurmi put me to sleep again, LOL.
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 03, 2013 4:14 pm

wonder if KN doesn't use all his 5 hours he'll try to argue to come back after JM's rebutt... HLN said they think JM is going to come back on rebutt like hellfire!
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 03, 2013 4:15 pm

geez the sex tape...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 03, 2013 4:15 pm

muting... let me know when it's over
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri May 03, 2013 4:17 pm

yes Nurmi yes..play the audio recording between two consenting adults AGAIN so that we can all hear Travis talk about the sexual defiant SHE turned him into..they do discuss it and she dont deny it
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Fri May 03, 2013 4:17 pm

by nemo1970 Today at 11:25 am
She looks impatient - wants to push aside Nurmi and make the arguments herself - afterall manipulating people is something she is proficient in.

Excellent post!

JW looks even more peeved today than she did yesterday during Juan's opus...
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Fri May 03, 2013 4:19 pm

In the sex tape it seems obvious to me that she knows the answers of her questions.

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Fri May 03, 2013 4:20 pm

Oh, thank you, thank you, HLN - Nurmi is having the sex tape played AGAIN, you know, in case we missed any little bit of it, and HLN decided not to subject us to it and went to break instead!

YAY!
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri May 03, 2013 4:24 pm

renatae wrote:Oh, thank you, thank you, HLN - Nurmi is having the sex tape played AGAIN, you know, in case we missed any little bit of it, and HLN decided not to subject us to it and went to break instead!

YAY!

lol so glad to hear that..not a huge fan of HLN but this shows somebody in charge has some class
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Fri May 03, 2013 4:25 pm

olivier57 wrote:In the sex tape it seems obvious to me that she knows the answers of her questions.

I can't listen to the sex tape again. I have been of the opinion that she was pulling all the strings on that tape ever since I heard it the first time. Nurmi and jodi just want to get it out there one more time. If she gets DP or LWP I don't think she will be able to hear it behind bars so in order to get her thrills she has to hear again now. JMO
Pianist
Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 03, 2013 4:26 pm

Dude she owed him thousands of $$$ for the busted BMW... i'd keep in touch too... Play her games until she went to far...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri May 03, 2013 4:27 pm

sex tapes over guys..he is on to text messages now..guess I was wrong bout him wrappin up..just must be trying to act like Juan....lol
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 03, 2013 4:29 pm

so all the things TA couldn't do to his proper Mormon girlfriends he did to JA... sex, abuse, etc...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri May 03, 2013 4:30 pm

Hi guys, I'm here. Have the TV on mute, hoping to see Juan get up since you said Nurmi MAY be wrapping it up. Now I see he's doin' the sex tape thing again. Holy crap, this is so bad. Jury has got to be so sick of this man.
Glad I am not listening.
Juan will have to do something about the constant trashing of Travis. I wish he could rehabilitate him somehow. I just am so sick at what the defense is doing to him to the bitter end.
This is all just so wrong, and seeing as how their WHOLE case is based on abusive pedophile Travis, I am really angry that the judge would not allow the prosecution to bring in the forged letters Jodi wrote.
I know Juan knows his stuff, but now I am getting agitated and fearful again.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Fri May 03, 2013 4:30 pm

Weeziethm Today at 11:37 am
If JM had a bubble over his head it would say:

"Nurmi, you are as dumb as a box of rocks. I've so got this!!!!!"

hahahahaha

Oh, yeah! She wants to be all over it! And she would hopefully take half as much time to say the exact words...
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri May 03, 2013 4:33 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:Hi guys, I'm here. Have the TV on mute, hoping to see Juan get up since you said Nurmi MAY be wrapping it up. Now I see he's doin' the sex tape thing again. Holy crap, this is so bad. Jury has got to be so sick of this man.
Glad I am not listening.
Juan will have to do something about the constant trashing of Travis. I wish he could rehabilitate him somehow. I just am so sick at what the defense is doing to him to the bitter end.
This is all just so wrong, and seeing as how their WHOLE case is based on abusive pedophile Travis, I am really angry that the judge would not allow the prosecution to bring in the forged letters Jodi wrote.
I know Juan knows his stuff, but now I am getting agitated and fearful again.

I really do not understand it either. There was absolutely no evidence to support this accusation made by an admitted liar and killer..what is WRONG with that judge?
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Fri May 03, 2013 4:34 pm

carlakay Today at 11:47 am
I was torn as to wether to watch or not..it is so nice outside here today..but here I sit..covered in grass stains n mud from weeding my garden..and gotta say..Nurm is doing his best but it is falling flat

Me, too, mostly. My problem is that I'm afraid of missing something to get outraged over, LOL. ;)

Hubby comes in from time to time and rescues me by changing the channel. Otherwise, it's like the trainwreck you can't turn away from. Well, not totally, anyway.
renatae
renatae

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri May 03, 2013 4:34 pm

well wth just snuck a peek myself and immedietly saw chica seemingly pop something in her mouth again!
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 03, 2013 4:35 pm

really... weeks ago in January.... ummm months ago....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri May 03, 2013 4:36 pm

michaelbkiefer tweeted Nurmi shows the crotch shot from the photos taken the day of murder. "Does that look like it was the best experience of Jodi Arias' life?"

Laughing
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Fri May 03, 2013 4:37 pm

gsweater wrote:
Freckles wrote:JA and dteam ruin everything.
I am getting a headache...
I hope the jury really socks it to her and to this crap-shot team.

Hope it is worth ALL the money Nurm!
Your reputation is history! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 3 916266

Nah. I heard he's going to start a career in music. R. Kelly will be his producer. The new album is titled "Heavy D and the FeNurmiNons: Kick 'em When They're Dead". The leaked track listing is as follows:

1. Let's Talk About Sex (Oops, I Think I Sharted)
2. Mind if I Spank It While You Talk About Your Childhood?
3. Holy F*ck! This Chair Is Comfy (The " 'Jection " Mix: Featuring Strawberry Frap and The License Plate Snatchers)
4. Cheetos Dipped In Ranch Are F*cking Tasty (Pabst Blue Ribbon Edit)
5. Does this Tie Make Me Look Fat?
6. Let's All Pop the Three Hole Wonder (Spankin' It To 'Da Riddim Mix)
7. You Got Raped? Tell Me About It (Unzipped And Out Mix)
8. Da Ninjaz Did It (Let's Talk About Sex: Pt. 2, Ballad Version)
9. Ass Can Answer (With DJ Toblerone)
10. Smokin' Weed On The Way To Court (Blueballs Mix)
11. Under The Radar (Featuring Tootsie and the Pop Rock Anal Grenades)

Expecting rave reviews...

Oh... forgot to mention the iTunes presale bonus track:

12. The Fog (An Inconvenient Truth Mix featuring Al Gore)

gsweater

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri May 03, 2013 4:38 pm

gsweater wrote:
gsweater wrote:

Nah. I heard he's going to start a career in music. R. Kelly will be his producer. The new album is titled "Heavy D and the FeNurmiNons: Kick 'em When They're Dead". The leaked track listing is as follows:

1. Let's Talk About Sex (Oops, I Think I Sharted)
2. Mind if I Spank It While You Talk About Your Childhood?
3. Holy F*ck! This Chair Is Comfy (The " 'Jection " Mix: Featuring Strawberry Frap and The License Plate Snatchers)
4. Cheetos Dipped In Ranch Are F*cking Tasty (Pabst Blue Ribbon Edit)
5. Does this Tie Make Me Look Fat?
6. Let's All Pop the Three Hole Wonder (Spankin' It To 'Da Riddim Mix)
7. You Got Raped? Tell Me About It (Unzipped And Out Mix)
8. Da Ninjaz Did It (Let's Talk About Sex: Pt. 2, Ballad Version)
9. Ass Can Answer (With DJ Toblerone)
10. Smokin' Weed On The Way To Court (Blueballs Mix)
11. Under The Radar (Featuring Tootsie and the Pop Rock Anal Grenades)

Expecting rave reviews...

Oh... forgot to mention the iTunes presale bonus track:

12. The Fog (An Inconvenient Truth Mix featuring Al Gore)

OMG missed this the first time..I FINALLY have my answer as to why her netherlands look the way they do!
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 03, 2013 4:41 pm

yeah it's a rope for a hamster... it's pillow fringe...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 03, 2013 4:42 pm

my daughter just yelled down is that her lawyer talking? I said yeah... she said he sounds stupid, can't even make a sentence flow... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 03, 2013 4:43 pm

who is to say the fringe is on the floor and traveled down the stairs by whatever means... the CSI took a pic and JA worked it into her rope theory.... that hardly qualifies as a rope...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Fri May 03, 2013 4:44 pm

barf barf barf His tone/body/face/"facts" he's spewing

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosiesmama Fri May 03, 2013 4:45 pm

My take on the defense using the sex tape is that's all they've got to back up her story. They have nothing else to offer, no proof what so ever that things happened the way she says. They only have the words of a liar. So they play it over and over hoping to convince someone on the jury her story is true. I think in all honestly she recorded it to somehow blackmail him in the future if things didn't go according to her plan. Little did she know that it would be later used to try to save her worthless life.
Moosiesmama
Moosiesmama

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Fri May 03, 2013 4:46 pm

This site is a wealth of knowledge regarding JA's new home. They even post what each Death Row inmate had as their last meal. Enjoy the retreat Jodi, you've earned it...

http://www.azcorrections.gov/dr_faq.aspx

gsweater

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Fri May 03, 2013 4:47 pm

Oh my goodness. I switched the TV to Walker Texas Ranger. What a relief. You see he always gets the bad guys. Lol.
Pianist
Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 03, 2013 4:48 pm

bet it includes a Starbucks Strawberry Frap...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 03, 2013 4:49 pm

Gosh.... walker... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 03, 2013 4:49 pm

how long has he been talking...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Fri May 03, 2013 4:50 pm

Bmore wrote:bet it includes a Starbucks Strawberry Frap...

Sure as hell hope so. She'd be put out if it didn't. Don't upset the princess or you'll get... well, you know the rest. Laughing

gsweater

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri May 03, 2013 4:50 pm

BethKaras Nurmi: There was a fight--no doubt about it--a fight for life on both Jodi's and Travis's part. #jodiarias

According to JA: She was NOT injured!
That finger had been injured in JANUARY!!!

Or was it the night before in Travis' kitchen? Wait. She was NOT there the night before!

Or it was injured a WEEK earlier at Margareteville!

Nope! It was injured the NIGHT before at Casa Ramona!

So IF you believe JA, she COULD not have been injured when she killed Travis, could she? WHERE IS THE FIGHT FOR HER LIFE???
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri May 03, 2013 4:51 pm

idiot just said bullet "supposedly" went through the head

there is no supposing about it Nurmi there is a bullet hole through the skull and a bullet was found lodged just above the cheek!
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri May 03, 2013 4:52 pm

Lack of blood? JA DID try to clean some of it up!
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Fri May 03, 2013 4:52 pm

Bmore wrote:Gosh.... walker... lol

Juan is our Chuck Norris.
Pianist
Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 03, 2013 4:52 pm

who is to say that his neck/head isn't propped up on her other foot... or it's being slit at the moment and he's trying to stop it with whatever he has left in him.... I don't understand that 2nd hallway pic..
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Fri May 03, 2013 4:53 pm

OMG is he using subliminal messaging to the jury about how it happened...."What'd she do prop him up against a wall or herself and shoot him in the head?" Did she use her left hand and go like this to stab him...well ain't she ambidextrious?

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next