Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19

+32
yellow bike
Trueblue
keikikiki
lostyou
spammie
Weeziethm
Ann - Tx
auman58
olivier57
Freckles
renatae
Mylife101
sitemama
justanopinion
Alessandra_Deux
Sarainbc
Mari 68
Pianist
18thcenturylady
carlakay
WeeBonnie
sassy5d
tesstruhart
Moosiesmama
LoriKaye
gsweater
Bmore
Mrskinger
Bo
hello clarice
Junebug
Cubs Fan
36 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 19 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19

Post by auman58 Wed May 08, 2013 11:19 am

Bmore wrote:Someone on fb brought up the point of the age of most of the jurors... baby boomers... probably by the book... I keep hearing it's a conservative area not affraid of M1 or DP...

She may as well get the DP because if she was ever released the Mormon Mafia Ninjas would get her. roflao
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 19 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19

Post by Freckles Wed May 08, 2013 11:19 am

auman58 wrote:
olivier57 wrote:Mornin' everyone !

Here are my ideas to explain why it takes a long time.

1) Testosterone : Yes, especially about young males, you're right Keikikiki, they would not decide easily to send a young cute nympho woman to DP or LWOP. "What a waste" are saying their guts. When you see the link added by Alessandra, M1 goes automatically to DP/LWOP when they could probably want only 20 years in prison so it's quite difficult for them to vote for it, even if they were convinced.

Disagree. My son is 27 and is totally creeped out by her. Men are more practical, less emotion-based compared to women. Guys want her off the street so she can't kill again. After all, this could be YOU or YOUR SON.

Women tend to protect their own (it's in their DNA) and may view this as men "picking on" JA.
American women have problems admitting they may be/are wrong about anything. Men are more apt to compromise just to avoid a fruitless discussion with the "I'm always right" attitude.

As an aside, she isn't cute. Any cuteness she ever had went away with the first stab wound.

Just my take, feel free to pounce, just please, please don't de-edify me comtemperaneously.

I tend to agree with auman.

Travis spoke of this in a May posting to his journal/social media account when he said it was difficult to date not knowing if the person was an axe murderer.... IMO, he was stating it was hard for him to see beyond the facade (as in JA's stalking, invasiveness ,tire slashing, theft of security codes...) others might put up. He was now uncertain and wary when it came to meeting/dating women.

The males I have spoken to would execute her in a heart beat.
The most intimate time for a man IS when he is most vulnerable.
Naked. Engaging or having engaged in sex. Spent of his energy.
And, IMO, JA was aware of this. She intentionally drained him of his energy to have "her way" with him... and when he refused to be blackmailed, she pretended to leave, returned to violently kill him when he was relaxed and in a shower.
Men get this. (Women do too, which is why many women "pleasure" the man before hitting the man up for something...)
This has to be a huge nightmare for a man wondering if his significant other will do him in when he is most vulnerable. All it takes is for the news to report of a Lorena Bobbitt...

(I recently read of a case in SoCal just going to or finishing trial. Another Bobbitt but this time, the woman tossed the severed penis down the garbage disposal. Mayhem committed in the most trusting of positions.)

Guys GET IT! And it has NOTHING to do with the siren looks or actions JA has/had.

The fact she entered his home early June 4 thru the garage using his security code... that tells me she was NOT welcome that morning.

Last edited by Freckles on Wed May 08, 2013 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 11:20 am

I think they got her male mouth piece that use to go on HLN at night... After he made that comment he was gone!
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 08, 2013 11:21 am

auman58 wrote:
Bmore wrote:Someone on fb brought up the point of the age of most of the jurors... baby boomers... probably by the book... I keep hearing it's a conservative area not affraid of M1 or DP...

She may as well get the DP because if she was ever released the Mormon Mafia Ninjas would get her. roflao
The "Power of Attraction" just might do her in! Shocked
Bobby needs to re-think that theory! Laughing
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Wed May 08, 2013 11:29 am

Bmore wrote:I think they got her male mouth piece that use to go on HLN at night... After he made that comment he was gone!

Gotta watch them thar Mormon Ninjers.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 11:31 am

Haven't seen this pic before... such a cutie... ignore the others it's from a site that busts on all the people that support JA...

https://www.facebook.com/JodiAriasFamilyFriendsPage#!/photo.php?fbid=525854704139705&set=a.525854660806376.1073741829.516360295089146&type=3&theater
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Wed May 08, 2013 11:40 am

http://www.realitychatter.com/t4313p900-jodi-arias-trial-for-the-murder-of-travis-alexander-16#212587

Well, this could take us not to base too much our toughts on man/woman, young/old categories.

I don't understand " please don't de-edify me contemperaneously." Can you explain auman ?

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 11:41 am

just making fun of JA's vocabulary... my guess..
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Wed May 08, 2013 11:43 am

olivier57 wrote:http://www.realitychatter.com/t4313p900-jodi-arias-trial-for-the-murder-of-travis-alexander-16#212587

Well, this could take us not to base too much our toughts on man/woman, young/old categories.

I don't understand " please don't de-edify me contemperaneously." Can you explain auman ?

Jodi-isms....lol. Straight out of Roget's Thesaurus I would think....lol.
Let's not forget GreenWitch Time.....this girl is such a fool.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed May 08, 2013 11:54 am

I feel that the baby boomers (me included) have lived long enough and have been thru enough BS in their own lives to see through all of JAs bs. I think they have complicated legal instructions and have to justify their verdict 'legally'. I don't think they will be mousy about it. Just my 2 cents
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Wed May 08, 2013 11:54 am

auman58 wrote:
olivier57 wrote:http://www.realitychatter.com/t4313p900-jodi-arias-trial-for-the-murder-of-travis-alexander-16#212587

Jodi-isms....lol. Straight out of Roget's Thesaurus I would think....lol.
Let's not forget GreenWitch Time.....this girl is such a fool.

roflao I thought it came from you as I didn't noticed it in her... hum... mouth...

So it's already enough difficult to speak a simple english, I'm not going to try to analyze her words Laughing

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 11:55 am

Tess that's the point the other poster was making...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 11:56 am

Oli just know that we're making fun of her because she's a bad joke... You're doing great with your translations by the way...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed May 08, 2013 11:59 am

@ Tess (snipped):
I think they have complicated legal instructions and have to justify their verdict 'legally'.

I agree which is really newspaper
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Wed May 08, 2013 12:01 pm

Bmore wrote:Oli just know that we're making fun of her because she's a bad joke... You're doing great with your translations by the way...

awe Thanks Bmore ! RC helped me to understand that when you think you begin to understand a language, you should never look at urbans and idioms Crying or Very sad

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Wed May 08, 2013 12:06 pm

Well, they are on time so far Very Happy

How long does it take to deliberate over a celebrity defendant?

Four hours for O.J. Simpson, 30 hours for Phil Spector (his second trial), seven and a half days for Scott Peterson, nine days for Charles Menson, nine days for Robert Blake, and twenty days for the Menendez brothers (their second trial).

http://lawyersupdate.co.in/lu/13/422.asp

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed May 08, 2013 12:08 pm

I really hope that the jury gets this right or it will be open season on men.... poor trusting men ... most women are well aware that the most vulnerable time for a man is just prior and during climax. Travis may have been chiding himself for once again getting "sucked" in... and just trying to wash her away and lost in his thoughts until it was too late. He was much larger than her and had he strenuously defended himself she would have been very injured... but he remained a gentleman and only used minimum force to defend himself and died because of it.. such a sad chronicle of his passing. I hope Hodi goes kicking and screaming.. JMOO
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Wed May 08, 2013 12:08 pm

olivier57 wrote:
Bmore wrote:Oli just know that we're making fun of her because she's a bad joke... You're doing great with your translations by the way...

awe Thanks Bmore ! RC helped me to understand that when you think you begin to understand a language, you should never look at urbans and idioms Crying or Very sad

Are you calling me an idiom? Just kidding, Oli, you're doing great.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed May 08, 2013 12:10 pm

I signed up for that breaking news text - and I got a breaking news text. I panicked, jumped, and nearly tripped over my purse on the floor - it wasn't for the verdict.

I don't want ANY breaking news - I want VERDICT news.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 12:11 pm

auman and Oli... this ^^^^ made me literally lol....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed May 08, 2013 12:12 pm

Bmore wrote:Tess that's the point the other poster was making...
Oh, ok, I'm still in the holding cell, now in a fog from the new residents who have been busted for a grow house....sigh....
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 12:14 pm

poor Mari... confused that there isn't a verdict because they haven't started yet today... lol... do you need a hand dusting off? lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 12:15 pm

David Otunga on HLN... I like him...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Wed May 08, 2013 12:17 pm

auman58 wrote:
olivier57 wrote:

Are you calling me an idiom? Just kidding, Oli, you're doing great.

Thanks, I appreciate that you joke, that's a good proof you think I'm able to understand study

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 12:20 pm

from fb...

Stacy Casteel - ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW, ON my twitter page jane valez posted 23 minutes ago they the jury changed their daily time from 1:00-7:30 for deliberartions
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrskinger Wed May 08, 2013 12:23 pm

I think for the sake of my anxiety and blood pressure I need to turn off hln
Mrskinger
Mrskinger

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 12:24 pm

I have it running on my computer but it keeps locking up... i listen in every now and then but I do like David...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 12:29 pm

pics of Napoleon from DR... Wonder if TA thinks is funny how much concern people have for not just him but his pup? lol

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/05/07/exclusive-travis-alexanders-dog-napoleon?hpt=hln10_1
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed May 08, 2013 12:29 pm

Bmore wrote:poor Mari... confused that there isn't a verdict because they haven't started yet today... lol... do you need a hand dusting off? lol

'LMAO I wasn't thinking of what time it was. I had just arrived in the office and tossed my purse down on the floor cuz I was ALREADY going potty before I got to the bathroom LOL

Anyhow, I was flying in - so then I hear my text message alert, grab my phone from the purse, see "BREAKING" and I drop my purse and then stick my foot into the straps of the purse and nearly fell.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed May 08, 2013 12:29 pm

Mrskinger wrote:I think for the sake of my anxiety and blood pressure I need to turn off hln

HLN has/had a real chance at educating people. Instead, they chose to incite people. IMO, all for the sake of ratings. I think it is very irresponsible "reporting".
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed May 08, 2013 12:31 pm

Mari 68 wrote:
Bmore wrote:poor Mari... confused that there isn't a verdict because they haven't started yet today... lol... do you need a hand dusting off? lol

'LMAO I wasn't thinking of what time it was. I had just arrived in the office and tossed my purse down on the floor cuz I was ALREADY going potty before I got to the bathroom LOL

Anyhow, I was flying in - so then I hear my text message alert, grab my phone from the purse, see "BREAKING" and I drop my purse and then stick my foot into the straps of the purse and nearly fell.

LOL Mari, the word picture is fabulous
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Wed May 08, 2013 12:31 pm

Bmore wrote:from fb...

Stacy Casteel - ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW, ON my twitter page jane valez posted 23 minutes ago they the jury changed their daily time from 1:00-7:30 for deliberartions

That's mean 10:00 - 4:30 AZ time isn't it ? So they think that they need time...

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 12:31 pm

mari... i'm tearing up because I have to hold in the laugh... I can see this female figure taking a nose dive... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 12:33 pm

Oli the times are correct but they shaved an hour off their day... must be use to the easy schedule... or felt it was OK because they eat thru lunch...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed May 08, 2013 12:35 pm

Calm yourself, lol!
Here is the tweet:

RT @richdool: Jury changed their daily schedule. Deliberations will be 1:00pm- 7:30pm ET from here on out. #JodiArias #VerdictWatch

Notice that this is EASTERN TIME---that means the jury will be deliberating from 10:00AM until 4:30 PM ARIZONA TIME----Assuming this twitterer is correct.
These were the hours they deliberated yesterday. I am assuming this is only to state that they will from here on in be deliberating beginning at 10 AM rather than at 9.

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Wed May 08, 2013 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Wed May 08, 2013 12:35 pm

Bmore wrote:Oli the times are correct but they shaved an hour off their day... must be use to the easy schedule... or felt it was OK because they eat thru lunch...

Interesting enough, they eat thru lunch. You mean they work thru job ? Laughing Or are you trying to confuse me ? roflao

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 12:37 pm

the long straight mousy brown hair prosecutor on JVM / NG sometimes said CA would be an aquittal... She said the other day I called the CA case and i'm calling this M1... Some people aren't good with putting their feelings away and looking at the facts... I think this is stressful for them, look at us! If there is really a hold out like suggested it's got to be reminded this isn't personal, it's a job...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 12:38 pm

yes, they are working thru their lunch... They order it and it gets delivered. Eating on the job, only taking smoke and bathroom breaks
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Wed May 08, 2013 12:39 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:

Calm yourself, lol!
Here is the tweet:

RT @richdool: Jury changed their daily schedule. Deliberations will be 1:00pm- 7:30pm ET from here on out. #JodiArias #VerdictWatch

Notice that this is EASTERN TIME---that means the jury will be deliberating from 10:00AM until 4:30 PM ARIZONA TIME----Assuming this twitterer is correct.
These were the hours they deliberated yesterday. I am assuming this is only to state that they will from here on in be deliberating beginning at 10 AM rather than at 9.

That probably means that they are far from reaching a verdict. No need to change schedule otherwise...

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by jerseyjul1 Wed May 08, 2013 12:39 pm

Mari 68 wrote:

Oh Dear Lord!! I am sitting here at my desk at work, shaking & red faced from holding in the laughter! I can see it so perfect in my mind!! That would be something I would do! Laughing Laughing
jerseyjul1
jerseyjul1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 12:40 pm

18... that schedule change i posted from fb.. I'm calm, what can you do you know... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 12:42 pm

jersey that's exactly what i said... you sit in your chair and giggle/convulse while random squeaks sneak out... lol I could see her falling too... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed May 08, 2013 12:43 pm

olivier57 wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

Calm yourself, lol!
Here is the tweet:

That probably means that they are far from reaching a verdict. No need to change schedule otherwise...

Well, on Monday they started at 9 AM Oli, and then yesterday was at 10. I noticed that last night they did leave about 4:30. I think they must have agreed yesterday that 10 AM until 4:30 works best for all of them. I don't think they just came up with this today, as they aren't even there yet, but the news people probably just got confirmation of the hours they prefer.
Unfortunately, I do think they are not close to a verdict, but not because of this. I think so because of all the points you made in your earlier post. I do not have good feelings. I wish I did, and I pray I am wrong.

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Wed May 08, 2013 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed May 08, 2013 12:45 pm

jerseyjul1 wrote:
Mari 68 wrote:

Oh Dear Lord!! I am sitting here at my desk at work, shaking & red faced from holding in the laughter! I can see it so perfect in my mind!! That would be something I would do! Laughing Laughing

Me too!!! roflao roflao roflao I'd probably manage to get my skirt hem in the toilet too, lol!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 12:49 pm

from fb... If you didn't think her followers were whacked before... 1 of the comments under his said they got a threat before too...

John Sullivan - I got an message from someone who claims to be one of her friends and says he's gonna come and get me lol. I told him to please come on up so I can back up my 1st amendment rights with my 2nd amendment rights.

Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed May 08, 2013 12:50 pm

olivier57 wrote:I sent an email to oppose parole for Abigail Young.

edit :But it has been blocked

victim.svc@tdcj.state.tx.us
168.58.228.17 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 Blocked
Giving up on 168.58.228.17.

olivier57, thank you for being a voice for Emma Thompson and sending a letter opposing Abigail Young's parole.

I just sent some info to the above e-mail address and did not encounter any problems.

Please resend your letter and ensure that you have the complete address typed:

victim.svc@tdcj.state.tx.us

Thanks, olivier57.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Wed May 08, 2013 12:51 pm

Bmore wrote:from fb... If you didn't think her followers were whacked before... 1 of the comments under his said they got a threat before too...

John Sullivan - I got an message from someone who claims to be one of her friends and says he's gonna come and get me lol. I told him to please come on up so I can back up my 1st amendment rights with my 2nd amendment rights.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 19 88030
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed May 08, 2013 12:57 pm

Bmore wrote:mari... i'm tearing up because I have to hold in the laugh... I can see this female figure taking a nose dive... lol

I have to hold in my laughs all the time, too. I think my 45 year old bladder has had it.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 12:57 pm

Beth Karas for President... she's so fair and level headed and adorable... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 12:59 pm

Wild About Trial@WildAboutTrial

The juror "Captain O'Neil" just came in with red tee and flip flops. He was with two other jurors. They were smiling. #JodiArias
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next