Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30

+15
Julie
Alessandra_Deux
sitemama
Randie
18thcenturylady
CuriousPortlander
Weeziethm
Mylife101
justanopinion
glazier
tesstruhart
LottieM
Nene_Please
colsnipe
hello clarice
19 posters

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 14 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:35 pm

Mylife101 wrote:
One Wonders wrote:Thank you, thank you, thank you CP for explaining our conversation on the gun issue I really appreciate it.
I'm pleasantly surprised at how many of us think the shot came first. Thank you.
So many scenarios that could have happened and so happy to learn of them.
I was thinking about what Crazy Momma Arias said yesterday about the media making Stabby out to be a monster...Well, NO. Stabby does that all by herself. Just like remembering Travis WAS conscious when she slit his throat. She only said that in order to twist the knife one last time publicly in the Alexander family. Another thing she said during her 18 days on the stand was that Travis was "screaming" "wanted her to get help" and he "couldn't feel his legs" so what does she do? She kicks the shit out of him and slits his throat. Yes, she is the only one who has shown herself to be a MONSTER.

Well said, One Wonders!  JA is a monster all day, every day.  You can't put lipstick on this pig. (not trying to insult pigs)

Yes, CP did a great job of explaining the bullet casing theory that the two of you discussed.  The pictures were helpful for understanding as I did not remember the green towel or exact placement of items.

Perhaps I have an over-active imagination but this is how I think that JA murdered Travis.  

We will never know for sure which theory is correct, but, I have always insisted that the bullet came first.  That is probably because that scenario makes more sense and seems more probable to me.  We know from the final "live" picture that TA was aware of JA's presence and the danger she posed.  We can see that in his perplexed, worried,  and scared expression.  IMO, JA forced him into the sitting position at gunpoint as I seriously doubt that TA was in the habit of finishing up his showers in the sitting position...I mean, who does that?  I don't think she would have been able to make him sit down if it was a knife that she was brandishing as Travis would surely know that he was putting himself in a compromised position for being able to defend himself against a knife.  The same is true of a gun, but most people would comply with the demands of someone threatening them with a gun because a gun can actually harm the victim from a distance.  I know that if I were being threatened by someone with a knife that I would refuse a demand to sit down and I would remain standing; thus, increasing my chances of fending off or escaping the attacker. TA was agile, strong, and bigger than JA.  I really don't think she would have been able to land that fatal stab to the heart unless TA was taken by surprise.  Again, we know from TA's expression that it was not by surprise.  He could clearly see that he was in danger.  It's not like JA could just go open the shower door and stab him in the heart in that awkward sitting position.  I believe the stab to the heart occurred when TA turned around from the sink and attempted to flee.  At this point he would have been very disoriented and she would have been able to land such a blow despite TA's attempts to defend himself as evidenced by his defensive wounds to his hands.

So, I think that JA forced him to sit down at gunpoint.  She probably opened the shower door and told TA exactly what she thought of him and why he deserved to die and then she fired.  A nice "clean" murder.  She could just clean up a few things to hide that she had been present and be on her merry way to see Ryan.  But, not so fast...the shot didn't kill TA.  He was getting up.  JA attempted to fire again.  The gun jammed.  JA knew that she had to stop him.  It's not like she thought that she could call 911 after telling TA that he deserved to die and shooting him in the head.  She ran to her bag/backpack/whatever and retrieved her trusty tire slashing knife because she knew that she had to stop him from getting away and getting help.  Travis managed to make it to the sink in the time that elapsed while JA retrieved her knife.  I think that the blood spray could have been caused by a gunshot wound.  It damaged his nasal passages.  Blood could easily have been running down his throat as well. This would account for the blood spray at the sink as easily as a stab wound to the heart, in my non-medical opinion.  JA returned with the knife and started delivering blows to his back.  These were the first stab wounds, IMO.

crystal ball  

I truly believe that JA did not intend TA's murder to be the messy bloodbath that it turned out to be.  I think she intended to shoot him dead in the shower, take any evidence, and leave.  All of the stab wounds and the slit throat were done out of anger and desperation that TA not escape and expose JA.  JA's rage at TA probably just increased with each stab as TA continued not to die as planned.  I'm sure that some will disagree with this point but I really do believe that she only intended to tell him off, look him in the eye, and shoot him dead.  JA prides herself as being a junior Einstein. For this reason I just can't imagine that she would have conjured up a master plan (using a knife first) that had the potential (and did) turn into a very messy and dangerous situation that could have gone either way.  In my mind, a knife first plan make no sense when one has a gun at his/her disposal.  The truth of the matter is this: if the gun was used first and had been successful then Jodi may very well have gotten away with murder as long as she took the camera with her.  After all, there would have been no bloody palm print and hair on the wall. Of course, this is all speculation on my part. Just my over-active imagination hard at work.  I wasn't there and it is hard to tell what goes through JA's mind.    

Excellent! I like the gun jamming the second time, not the first.
The shot to the head: When his body was found, the shot would have been away from the shower door opening so it could not have happened AFTER he had been placed in the shower. In the last of the "aware" pics, he is looking at her presenting the temple side he was shot thru. All the rest would fall into place, ie, rush to get to the sink (and knocking the camera down), blood on the sink, etc.

In the seated position pic: His legs are crossed with the top leg being AWAY from the door opening. This would make it very difficult for him to rapidly stand up. I agree: JA ordered Travis to be seated that way.

I disagree re the gun vs a knife.
I am a terrible aim with a gun but incredibly accurate with heaving of knives, screw drivers, etc..
I am more afraid of someone with a knife or machete than a gun.
Slashes would hurt so much more!
A bullet needs to hit something vital whereas, IMO, with a knife, everything is vital.

Just me! Very Happy
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 14 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:44 pm

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:49 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2015/04/15/jodi-arias-the-end-with-author-paul-sanders

Chris Hughes and Paul Sanders interviewed by Trish from WS.

Starting now!

Bumping this!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:57 pm

JustDaTruth @justdatruth2012 · Apr 13

need we remind Sandy Arias that she knew Jodi murdered Travis and asked her about it—the only mother who does that, is one who knows truth?

https://twitter.com/justdatruth2012
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:41 am

Exellent site. Wish I had found earlier:

http://justdatruth2012.blogspot.com/2015_03_01_archive.html

"....Travis hints very broadly at a pattern of behavior from Jodi that was beyond anything anyone should put up with. Sure he called her several choice names and told her he hated her, but that is the only conversation we see such behavior from Travis. He was hurt to the core by something Jodi did. He was betrayed and scared. Something she did caused his reaction and all she did was smile and nod and allow him to write another piece of the game piece to her sick puzzle...."

"....Jodi has a history from at least age 13 when she was busted for pot, or exhibiting all the conflicts and disrespect outlined in this category, and it certainly appears from where I sit, that Jodi has had an almost lifelong struggle with these issues.

Jodi was not normal before she met Travis. She hadn't been 'normal' for at least a dozen years previous to their meeting. She managed to hide much of her psychopathic deviate issues from people who mattered, but her family knew. Her constant job changes are evidence of this. Her lack of meaningful friends is another clue. Jodi struggled to 'fit in' and often presented as flaky, obsessive, and strange. Darryl Brewer was probably the best thing for her—he offered her stability and boundaries. While she seemed bored by her life with him, she was taken care of and her issues kept at bay to a certain extent....."

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:18 am

Freckles wrote:
CuriousPortlander wrote:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2015/04/15/jodi-arias-the-end-with-author-paul-sanders

Chris Hughes and Paul Sanders interviewed by Trish from WS.

Starting now!

Bumping this!

In case you missed it, here's the archived copy:

Chris Hughes said that there was a festive barbeque (but later said it was catered Mexican) last night with Alexanders, Prosecution, Det. Flores, and the jurors.  He has interesting comments about talking with various jurors.

Paul Sanders (the 13th juror from Marissa DeVault), when asked what's next, said maybe the McStay Family trial, and Robert Durst.  Can wait for that!
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:20 am

Reviewing the test results:
http://justdatruth2012.blogspot.com/2015_04_01_archive.html

"....Willmott could not risk having it brought out that Jodi has always had an underlying severe psychopathy from long before she met Travis. One aspect of having such a high profile score is that the person is so out there that one has to consider that any talk about abuse is a lie and part of the psychopathy, or if the person is abused that their psychopathy is drawing them towards abusive relationships and they encourage that behavior through some sick validation...."
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:24 am

The forged letters:
http://justdatruth2012.blogspot.com/2015/03/jodi-arias-forged-letters.html

"....Several fans question why someone would go through so much trouble to forge 10 letters "who has that kind of time?" they want to know. Well, the only person I know who is an adult, who doesn't hold down a job of any sort, who is awoken at 7 in the morning and expected to be in her bed at 10 at night and has 15 waking hours where no one asks anything of her, where no demands are made of her and where she has nothing else to do and that person is Jodi. Jodi has all the time in the world to perfect her victim's writing and then write a confession letter that conveniently paints Travis to be one of the most hated types of people on earth—more hated than just a regular murderer like Jodi even.

Fans want to know where Jodi would get samples of Travis's handwriting in jail. That's easy. Every inmate is allowed to keep their own legal files. Jodi's cell has been shown to contain boxes of manila envelopes which are presumably her legal paperwork. It is within that legal paperwork she can find the same evidence you and I now find online—Travis's journal entries and other writings. Jodi had them right there in her files...."

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:43 am

Freckles wrote:Exellent site. Wish I had found earlier:

http://justdatruth2012.blogspot.com/2015_03_01_archive.html

"....Travis hints very broadly at a pattern of behavior from Jodi that was beyond anything anyone should put up with. Sure he called her several choice names and told her he hated her, but that is the only conversation we see such behavior from Travis. He was hurt to the core  by something Jodi did. He was betrayed and scared. Something she did caused his reaction and all she did was smile and nod and allow him to write another piece of the game piece to her sick puzzle...."

"....Jodi has a history from at least age 13 when she was busted for pot, or exhibiting all the conflicts and disrespect outlined in this category, and it certainly appears from where I sit, that Jodi has had an almost lifelong struggle with these issues.

Jodi was not normal before she met Travis. She hadn't been 'normal' for at least a dozen years previous to their meeting. She managed to hide much of her psychopathic deviate issues from people who mattered, but her family knew. Her constant job changes are evidence of this. Her lack of meaningful friends is another clue. Jodi struggled to 'fit in' and often presented as flaky, obsessive, and strange. Darryl Brewer was probably the best thing for her—he offered her stability and boundaries. While she seemed bored by her life with him, she was taken care of and her issues kept at bay to a certain extent....."

Nice find, freckles.

The animated video of a blood covered CMJA was pretty creepy.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:19 am

Freckles wrote:

Thoroughly enjoyed this interview...thanks for posting!!

What a professional. I can see now why he is so successful in what he does. Never looks back. Focused on the crime. Doesn't make judgements outside of his control, doesn't second guess. Keeps private life private. Love this guy! Kudos to you, Juan. You are a master.

Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:20 am

Mylife101 wrote:
CuriousPortlander wrote:CMJA's new mug shot:

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 14 281129

https://corrections.az.gov/public-resources/inmate-datasearch

Not so smiley in this one.  I guess JA forgot to ask herself, "What would Travis do?".  Geesh, where did she come up with crap like that?

Bumping.  Day 2.

I'm not as nice as Juan because I do think about her being in her tiny cell!!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:47 am

Travis Alexander's family & friends finally able to smile

After seven years of torment, the people who love Travis Alexander and fought for justice for him, were able to celebrate Monday night.  Those in attendance included the Alexander family, prosectuor Juan Martinez, Detective Esteban Flores, friends who knew Travis, jurors from the first trial and jurors from the retrial.

Tanisha Sorenson, Travis's sister, has given me kind perimssion to post pictures from that night's celebration.  

http://www.courtchatter.com/#!Travis-Alexanders-family-friends-finally-able-to-smile/c1oiw/552df5e10cf2d211fed4a7c5
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:07 am

Freckles thank you for the Juantastic video. Just watched it. If I wasn't married I would go and flirt with him.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:39 am

tesstruhart wrote:Freckles thank you for the Juantastic video.  Just watched it. If I wasn't married I would go and flirt with him.
Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 14 836886
lol I started to watch it but the computer was choking up so I had to shut it down...
Thanks for reminding me to go and watch it!
Juan is the type of man I will stand in the shadows and stalk watch.
I admire his elocution and ability to think so brilliantly, so quickly.
(I doubt I have ever known anyone so quick with the mental process.)

When the chips are down, I want to be standing in his corner! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 14 155681

Had posted some writings from another blog.
Just Da Truth? Think that is it.
Brilliant writer.
She has an enactment of the killing.... and mentions something no one has discussed:
It was bloody. Even after the "waterfall" it was bloody.
But the blood did NOT trail down the stairs, on the door, etc.
Yet, JA HAD to have been COVERED in blood!!!
Not too much of a fog here as JA made sure NOT A DROP OF BLOOD on the stair banister.
Not outside the door, etc..
And when JA discovered she had blood on her?
JA said she saw it on her clothing (pants or shoes?) and it was when she was near the border...
long after sunset JA somehow sees blood NEAR HER FEET in a dark car.

Not too much of a fog because when she arrived at Ryan's, she was not sporting bloody undergarments,
no blood in her hair, on her hands or her face, etc...

Good article to read.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:57 am

Revising....
Gary Hughes has a number of informative vids.
I won't post them all but encourage you to explore his youtube site.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:03 pm

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by One Wonders Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:04 pm

Mylife101 wrote:
One Wonders wrote:Thank you, thank you, thank you CP for explaining our conversation on the gun issue I really appreciate it.
I'm pleasantly surprised at how many of us think the shot came first. Thank you.
So many scenarios that could have happened and so happy to learn of them.
I was thinking about what Crazy Momma Arias said yesterday about the media making Stabby out to be a monster...Well, NO. Stabby does that all by herself. Just like remembering Travis WAS conscious when she slit his throat. She only said that in order to twist the knife one last time publicly in the Alexander family. Another thing she said during her 18 days on the stand was that Travis was "screaming" "wanted her to get help" and he "couldn't feel his legs" so what does she do? She kicks the shit out of him and slits his throat. Yes, she is the only one who has shown herself to be a MONSTER.

Well said, One Wonders!  JA is a monster all day, every day.  You can't put lipstick on this pig. (not trying to insult pigs)

Yes, CP did a great job of explaining the bullet casing theory that the two of you discussed.  The pictures were helpful for understanding as I did not remember the green towel or exact placement of items.

Perhaps I have an over-active imagination but this is how I think that JA murdered Travis.  

We will never know for sure which theory is correct, but, I have always insisted that the bullet came first.  That is probably because that scenario makes more sense and seems more probable to me.  We know from the final "live" picture that TA was aware of JA's presence and the danger she posed.  We can see that in his perplexed, worried,  and scared expression.  IMO, JA forced him into the sitting position at gunpoint as I seriously doubt that TA was in the habit of finishing up his showers in the sitting position...I mean, who does that?  I don't think she would have been able to make him sit down if it was a knife that she was brandishing as Travis would surely know that he was putting himself in a compromised position for being able to defend himself against a knife.  The same is true of a gun, but most people would comply with the demands of someone threatening them with a gun because a gun can actually harm the victim from a distance.  I know that if I were being threatened by someone with a knife that I would refuse a demand to sit down and I would remain standing; thus, increasing my chances of fending off or escaping the attacker. TA was agile, strong, and bigger than JA.  I really don't think she would have been able to land that fatal stab to the heart unless TA was taken by surprise.  Again, we know from TA's expression that it was not by surprise.  He could clearly see that he was in danger.  It's not like JA could just go open the shower door and stab him in the heart in that awkward sitting position.  I believe the stab to the heart occurred when TA turned around from the sink and attempted to flee.  At this point he would have been very disoriented and she would have been able to land such a blow despite TA's attempts to defend himself as evidenced by his defensive wounds to his hands.

So, I think that JA forced him to sit down at gunpoint.  She probably opened the shower door and told TA exactly what she thought of him and why he deserved to die and then she fired.  A nice "clean" murder.  She could just clean up a few things to hide that she had been present and be on her merry way to see Ryan.  But, not so fast...the shot didn't kill TA.  He was getting up.  JA attempted to fire again.  The gun jammed.  JA knew that she had to stop him.  It's not like she thought that she could call 911 after telling TA that he deserved to die and shooting him in the head.  She ran to her bag/backpack/whatever and retrieved her trusty tire slashing knife because she knew that she had to stop him from getting away and getting help.  Travis managed to make it to the sink in the time that elapsed while JA retrieved her knife.  I think that the blood spray could have been caused by a gunshot wound.  It damaged his nasal passages.  Blood could easily have been running down his throat as well. This would account for the blood spray at the sink as easily as a stab wound to the heart, in my non-medical opinion.  JA returned with the knife and started delivering blows to his back.  These were the first stab wounds, IMO.

crystal ball  

I truly believe that JA did not intend TA's murder to be the messy bloodbath that it turned out to be.  I think she intended to shoot him dead in the shower, take any evidence, and leave.  All of the stab wounds and the slit throat were done out of anger and desperation that TA not escape and expose JA.  JA's rage at TA probably just increased with each stab as TA continued not to die as planned.  I'm sure that some will disagree with this point but I really do believe that she only intended to tell him off, look him in the eye, and shoot him dead.  JA prides herself as being a junior Einstein. For this reason I just can't imagine that she would have conjured up a master plan (using a knife first) that had the potential (and did) turn into a very messy and dangerous situation that could have gone either way.  In my mind, a knife first plan make no sense when one has a gun at his/her disposal.  The truth of the matter is this: if the gun was used first and had been successful then Jodi may very well have gotten away with murder as long as she took the camera with her.  After all, there would have been no bloody palm print and hair on the wall. Of course, this is all speculation on my part. Just my over-active imagination hard at work.  I wasn't there and it is hard to tell what goes through JA's mind.    

Great post MyLife.
One Wonders
One Wonders

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:22 pm

Freckles wrote:

Excellent video!  Thank you, freckles.

CP and One Wonders: if you have the time, make sure to watch this video that freckles posted.  We are clearly not the only ones that think the gun was first.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:38 pm

Weeziethm wrote:Travis Alexander's family & friends finally able to smile

After seven years of torment, the people who love Travis Alexander and fought for justice for him, were able to celebrate Monday night.  Those in attendance included the Alexander family, prosectuor Juan Martinez, Detective Esteban Flores, friends who knew Travis, jurors from the first trial and jurors from the retrial.

Tanisha Sorenson, Travis's sister, has given me kind perimssion to post pictures from that night's celebration.  

http://www.courtchatter.com/#!Travis-Alexanders-family-friends-finally-able-to-smile/c1oiw/552df5e10cf2d211fed4a7c5

Thanks so much for sharing this. What a pleasure to finally see this whole family smile. Such a long, hard road to get here.

CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:50 pm

Based upon this video and the comments regarding blood deposits in/around sink area (and other locations in the bathroom), I will have to agree: the gunshot would have had to have come first. In particular, I was not previously aware there was blood stain high up on the mirror... and that could coincide with a head wound...

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:11 pm

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:28 pm

Freckles wrote:

LOL! Very Happy

How about hashtag #GoodRiddance

Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:31 pm

A very moving tribute from Katiecoollady...

final chapter–thank you travis alexander

http://twoinnocents.com/2015/04/15/final-chapter-thank-you-travis-alexander/
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:34 pm

Hashtag a Hashtag..... roflao
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:34 pm

Mylife101 wrote:
Freckles wrote:

LOL! Very Happy

How about hashtag #GoodRiddance

roflao

CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:22 am

From above site:
http://twoinnocents.com/2015/04/15/final-chapter-thank-you-travis-alexander/

"...Lo and behold Katie shares with me she wrote Tanisha the night before also sharing how this trial –and their brother–influenced her for the good and get this. She is doing her Law School thesis on that very topic–victim trashing in the courtroom with Travis’s case being her case study. Imagine that. She hopes to influence change through this and feels so strongly about it, she’s devoting her final paper to it...."
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:34 am

Wonderful celebration pics of the Alexander team:
Posted April 15, 2015

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:43 am

From link shared above:
http://www.azcentral.com/story/ejmon...bb9d8e39%27%5D

"....She will not be able to organize a book club, or re-cycling events at the prison as she suggested she would like to do during her allocution to the court in the guilt-phase trial. Her movement from her cell will be restricted and controlled. She will likely be placed on suicide watch for at least a brief amount of time in order to insure that she does not attempt to harm herself during the initial time period when she attempts to grapple with the fact that she is going to spend the rest of her natural life in prison.

"Legally, she is not eligible to apply for any reduction of sentence through the Board of Executive Clemency. The only way she could ever hope for relief is to have the court overturn her conviction and to be found innocent in a new trial...

"Jodi Arias will be strip-searched each time she has a visit. Only her legal visits or calls will be confidential; her legal mail will be inspected for contraband, but not read. Even if people place money on her spendable account, she will only be allowed to make limited purchases from the inmate store each week. As her privileges are earned, she will be allowed to have greater telephone privileges, visits, and property within her cell. This will be a slow process.

"Even if she desires to do so, the DOC will control whether she has in-person access to any television, radio or book-author visits. Most likely, they will not allow it. If she has sufficient funds on her account, she can write as many letters to as many individuals as she wants, but not to anyone in the victim's family. She can receive as much mail as people send her, as long as it does not include material that would aid in an escape or injury to herself or another person...

"With the exception of her legal counsel working on appeals, she will pretty much fade into the landscape of the women's max custody prison..."
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:26 pm

Jodi Arias Sentenced, Life Without Parole !!, (or Makeup!!)

Mikee Daniels video send off for JA....too funny Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xtTENgczJo&feature=em-uploademail

Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:14 pm

Weeziethm wrote:Jodi Arias Sentenced, Life Without Parole !!, (or Makeup!!)

roflao roflao roflao

OMG!  Funniest thing I've seen in a long time.  I've had a really rough day, so I can't tell you how much I appreciate that!  Thank you for sharing, Weezie!  Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #30 - Page 14 541830  You made my day!
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:39 pm

Jodi Arias Trial: A Social Media Managed Soap Opera

By Honey George   on April 17 2015 11:45 AM

Read more:

http://au.ibtimes.com/jodi-arias-trial-social-media-managed-soap-opera-1439353
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:38 am

Weeziethm wrote:Jodi Arias Sentenced, Life Without Parole !!, (or Makeup!!)

Thanks, Weezie. This vid just got funnier and funnier. Loved the commentary on Momma Arias court attire and his threat to take another dig at her duds if she kept saying those things. And, lol, what JSS really meant to say... anyway, good stuff.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:27 am

hahahahaha...

Glad everyone enjoyed!!

....the funniest part was the JSS segment.  Too funny and probably not too far off from her true feelings Very Happy

HALLELUJAH Cool
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:32 am

I liked the intro with the Mormon Tabernacle singing.... THAT WAS FUNNY!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:10 am

This is an excellent blog and I know that Freckles has posted about it upthread, so I hope this isn't a repeat....

Just Da Truth, in this excerpt, talks about Wilmott's post sentence interview and other final thoughts.  It is lengthy but a fantastic read.

http://justdatruth2012.blogspot.com/

P.S.  Other articles from this blogger can be accessed from this link as well.

Off to read!!

eta:  I just began to read the next article in this blog, Is She A Psychopath?, and it is fascinating.  It is taking DeMarte's testimony and testing results to delve into Jodi's persona.  Fascinating!!

snipped: Out of 10 scales, Jodi's scores high to very high in 7 out of 10 categories. Further research reveals that therapists take the highest 2 or 3 scores (they refer to the scores by scaled number, not name) and list them in descending order to come up with a "profile" number. In Jodi's case, her highest scores (in red), in descending order of test results are 468—Psychopathic Deviate, Paranoia and Schizophrenia.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:36 am

Freckles wrote:I liked the intro with the Mormon Tabernacle singing.... THAT WAS FUNNY!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hysterical!  I also loved "succubus", "sniff", and his comment about spawning demon babies.  Laughing Funny guy; vocalized everything I (and probably all of us) have been thinking. That's a keeper, for sure!

CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:03 pm

Kathy Monkman @katiecoolady  ·  Apr 15

it just occured to me that #jodiarias Mom played the "can't afford it" card because they are in pre-emptive restitution mode and hiding $

https://twitter.com/katiecoolady
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:12 pm

Message from Tanisha Sorenson

Thursday, April 16, 2015

''It is all over now and our family can have some peace knowing we never have to see the face of the one who took Travis away from us physically.

We know that when people hear the killer's name, she will always be remembered with disdain. While she is in prison for the rest of her life, not getting anymore attention, it will be Travis whose name will continue to be remembered, as a man who touched the hearts of many.

Read more:  http://aboutjodiariasandhersupporters.blogspot.com/2015/04/message-from-tanisha-sorensonsister-of.html
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:09 pm

Weeziethm wrote:This is an excellent blog and I know that Freckles has posted about it upthread, so I hope this isn't a repeat....

Just Da Truth, in this excerpt, talks about Wilmott's post sentence interview and other final thoughts.  It is lengthy but a fantastic read.

http://justdatruth2012.blogspot.com/

P.S.  Other articles from this blogger can be accessed from this link as well.

Off to read!!

eta:  I just began to read the next article in this blog, Is She A Psychopath?, and it is fascinating.  It is taking DeMarte's testimony and testing results to delve into Jodi's persona.  Fascinating!!

snipped:  Out of 10 scales, Jodi's scores high to very high in 7 out of 10 categories. Further research reveals that therapists take the highest 2 or 3 scores (they refer to the scores by scaled number, not name) and list them in descending order  to come up with a "profile" number. In Jodi's case, her highest scores (in red), in descending order of test results are 468—Psychopathic Deviate, Paranoia and Schizophrenia.
For me, the explanation as to WHY the mental illness of the psychopath was NOT introduced was interesting. At the end, BOTH Nurmi and Wilmott alluded to JA's mental state but again, they did not completely name it. (I thot it rather odd Wilmott, who had fought so strongly against JA being labeled as a psychopath, should now introduce it to the jury.)
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:15 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:Kathy Monkman @katiecoolady  ·  Apr 15

it just occured to me that #jodiarias Mom played the "can't afford it" card because they are in pre-emptive restitution mode and hiding $

https://twitter.com/katiecoolady

IIRC, one of the "accounts" was being managed by a former hs friend of JA who had gone on to become some kind of social worker (licensed) with an inhouse rehab center Angela had attended. This woman handled the funds and dispersed them to JA's mom and JA's aunt...
As for being able to afford being at the sentencing: A car can comfortably hold 4 people. It will cost the same to drive the car with one person as it will with fourth persons. Rather than eat and run from fast food places, shopping at the local store for basics and keeping them in a cooler in the car will provide meals. I am saying there ARE ways IF they wanted to attend. Because they did not explore the ways and failed to attend, well... I really don't care how many aunts and uncles are standing in the wings... They did not show. Speaks loudly.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:24 pm

Part 1:
https://youtu.be/BlSKDTZzwe4

(At 5:00, atty states she did not know JA's mother actually saw any bruising on JA; did not hear JA's mother say she had seen the bruises. That was not the witness the defense was trying to locate...)

Part 2:
https://youtu.be/ZwiR8IiPFZ4

(Error by reporter @ 2:20 where she states Willmott expected it to be a First Degree Murder. Wrong. In the above tape, the atty states JA was overcharged. Atty believes it should have been charged no more than Second Degree Murder....)

Part 3:
https://youtu.be/dojb28iKVCg

https://youtu.be/sngJRod97WI

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:29 pm

Interview with Michael Kiefer:

https://youtu.be/2eMSA5I30ZM

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Randie Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:41 pm

CONFESSION AND MOST DAMAGING TESTIMONY FROM JA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuWWBTNyFtw
Randie
Randie

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Randie Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:42 pm

By the way THANK YOU TO EVERY PERSON WHO HAS POSTED ABOUT J. Arias....

Thank you!
Randie
Randie

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:59 pm

Mylife101 wrote:
Freckles wrote:

Excellent video!  Thank you, freckles.

CP and One Wonders: if you have the time, make sure to watch this video that freckles posted.  We are clearly not the only ones that think the gun was first.

I had forgotten to go back and watch this. Very well done video. Thanks, Freckles, for posting it, and to Mylife for pointing it out to One and me.

CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:20 pm

Randie wrote:CONFESSION AND MOST DAMAGING TESTIMONY FROM JA

@ Randie
Thank you for the "flashback" video. Yes, that was a great day for the prosecution's case. Jodi seemed miserable owning up to her own actions. So, yes, a good day in more ways than one.

On a kind of "catty" side note,...I had forgotten how ridiculous JA's pseudo bangs looked. Very Happy
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:45 pm

Randie wrote:CONFESSION AND MOST DAMAGING TESTIMONY FROM JA

Hi, Randie!  Welcome, and thanks for posting this.  I had to watch it again to see how masterful Juan Martinez is.

Hey, Willmott, maybe you should re-watch this video where CMJA admits to three pieces of fabricated evidence:  voice mail to Travis before the Hoover Dam checkpoint; text message to Travis on 6/6/2008 asking when he's going to cash the check, and an email to Travis on 6/7 saying she was sorry she couldn't go see him in AZ because she couldn't get off from work.  Willmott seems to think the only "evidence" she fabricated are the pedo letters; guess again!

Thanks again, Randie!
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:50 pm

Why So Sad? Jodi Arias Posed for the Prison Camera Sans her Smile

By Peter R- 18 Apr '15 19:38PM

Jodi Arias' smirk that was characteristic of her all through the trial has been wiped off as she began her life sentence.

Read more:  http://www.newseveryday.com/articles/14044/20150418/why-sad-jodi-arias-posed-prison-camera-sans-smile.htm

(Nothing else new in the article; I just had to post the smirk comment... Very Happy
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Randie Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:28 pm

I have barrowed a few thoughts from here and added my own. I cut and pasted this from my Microsoft works... Here are my thoughts:

We know from the last "live" facial picture that TA was aware of JA's presence and the danger she posed. We can see that in his perplexed, worried, and scared expression.

I believe JA forced him into the sitting position at gunpoint. I don't think she would have been able to make him sit down if it was a knife. I believe these are also the words of another poster on here. Think of it. For me it would have been a fight or flight reaction to reach up and grab the shower door at the top and slam it shut. He would have some protection against a knife.

On the other hand a person in a shower would already be compromised would comply with the demands of someone threatening them with a gun. I would refuse to sit down and I would remain standing...I would be scoping how to protect myself or attack the attacker.

Travis was strong and bigger than JA. So...I think that JA forced him to sit down at gunpoint.

I think she thought their sexual escaped would win him back. He would dump the new gal and take her to Cancun...thus why the travel size toiletires. I am assuming he said something like..."stop this, don't do this...all I want is my life back. It is over between us Jodi...please don't do this, please just leave..."

Not what she wanted to hear. It enraged her!!! She probably told him what she thought of him and why he deserved to die and then she fired. It should have been a washable murder. Then... just clean up and hide a few thing that showed she had been there way to see Ryan.

But hold the phone!!!!!...the shot didn't kill Travis. He was getting up. JA attempted to fire again. The gun jammed. JA knew that she had to stop him.

In here interrogation I think lies are mingled with the truth... She talks us thru how she shot him and then how he screamed and put his hand on her back. (must have both been on the floor, she said he was on all fours) He must have been so disoriented.

I believe she fired again. But the gun jammed. (words from her interrogation) When this happens she had to run and grab the knife she swiped from down stairs (one was shown to be missing on the police report) or grab her own tire slashing knife because she knew that she had to stop him from getting away and getting help.

Travis managed to make it to the sink in the time that elapsed while crazy Jodi retrieved her knife. I think that the blood spray could have been caused by a gunshot wound...blood flowing out of the mouth. Coughing and spattering. It damaged his nasal passages. Blood could easily have been running down his throat. Crazy Jodi returned with the knife and started delivering blows to his back. These were the first stab wounds he wheels around to protect himself with his own hands. This is why so many slashes on his hands.

At the end she has his new camera and starts deleting pictures. She should have taken the camera like she took the gun. Hid them in the desert.

I am not convinced yet that the pictures were accidental or camera was malfunctioning and snapping on their own as some have stated.

I practiced standing the way she did, I held his arm with my right thigh and left hand and bent down and pushed "snap" on the phone (which in my opinion was strategically placed by her) with my right hand. You would have never known I did it myself.
Randie
Randie

Back to top Go down

Post by Randie Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:30 pm

I don't know if I posted this or not....quite interesting if you haven't seen it already. Flores' Report.

https://jodi-arias.wikispaces.com/Flore%27s+Supplemental+Report
Randie
Randie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next