Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony wins defamation case

+10
eva
Weeziethm
Freckles
Julie
Jersey
Mylife101
Cali
crimeq
colsnipe
Nene_Please
14 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 3 Empty Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Jersey Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:06 am

And Tony told LE that he suspected IT of that robbery!
It's just inconceivable to me how that little idiot got away
with ALL of this, in addition to ruining the lives of many
around her.
Makes no sense.

Jersey

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 3 Empty Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Jersey Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:07 am

She is just NOT that bright,
dim / retarded would be a plausible description.
Mentally unbalanced perhaps??

Jersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jersey Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:14 am

I recall all the talk about IT being a Sociopath,
which may be.
However, I feel that PSYCHOPATH is a much
closer description, Psychopaths feel absolutely
nothing for anyone else's pain, and in fact causing
their pain is a source of entertainment for them.
They detest working or labor of any type and think
that they are above all that, others should be doing
for THEM, they are entitled and will rob and steal
with no thought whatsoever.

Jersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:52 am

so many unanswered questions in all this:

Zenaida Gonzalez & Annie Leigh Downing’s Excellent Adventure: Zannie and Annie Go to Traffic Court

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonzalez-annie-leigh-downing%E2%80%99s-excellent-adventure-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

and her activity and behavior in the early days, as well as the above traffic court/zenaida stuff, here:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread431159/pg1
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:40 am

found early transcripts from ng. july 17 - aug 13.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3559.0

Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Jersey Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:36 pm

Julie Today at 10:52 am

Zenaida Gonzalez & Annie Leigh Downing’s Excellent Adventure: Zannie and Annie Go to Traffic Court
is dim -
What WAS she up to??
And remember a 'Zenaida Gonzalez' had her office computer stolen
right before Caylee was murdered??

Jersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jersey Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:16 pm

Julie Today at 11:40 am
found early transcripts from ng. july 17 - aug 13.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3559.0
Anyone know if that ever happened??
I don't recall them doing that!

Jersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:06 pm

Jersey wrote:And Tony told LE that he suspected IT of that robbery!
around her.
Makes no sense.

Wow! I really don't remember anything about Tony and a robbery. How did I miss that???
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:31 am

Julie wrote:so many unanswered questions in all this:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonzalez-annie-leigh-downing%E2%80%99s-excellent-adventure-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

and her activity and behavior in the early days, as well as the above traffic court/zenaida stuff, here:

^^^
Read the bolded link from above.
Got to @ July 16 before my eyes quit...
WOW. So much there I did not know and so much I had forgotten.
Good link!
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:40 am

Freckles, i love above top secret. i go there all the time for old info. the timeline was put together by Valhall.

acandyrose is another good timeline site for old info.

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_directory_index.htm

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_timeline_index.htm

mylife101 -
on this video around the 3:40 mark, lee and tony are talking about how skank said she had $15,000 for a car. and they're discussing if she could have been the one who stole $15,000 from tony's friend.

also, somewhere on the abovetopsecret site is this statement:
KC told AH she had $15,000 that she wanted to put down on a house.
i can see it from the google search page, but can't find it at the moment on ats, but it's there somewhere.

Last edited by Julie on Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:07 am

Jersey wrote:Julie Today at 10:52 am

is dim -
What WAS she up to??

there's a lot of zg activity on the ats link, for march through june.

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:10 am

interesting:

Around the second week of July: In a phone conversation between RP and KC, KC admits she is doing drugs. She mentions pot and "whatever else is around".

7 - Jeffery Carter (a subsequent tipster) sees a woman at approximately 12:30 a.m. walking the sidewalk outside his first floor hotel room at the AmeriSuites Hotel in Orlando. Carter describes the womans mannerisms and dress as being that of a prostitute. After the story of Caylee being missing breaks on July 16th, he sees a picture of KC and believes the woman he saw may have been her.

i wonder if this is the guy that leonard padilla was talking about when he said a man saw skank pacing in a motel parking lot, no sign of Caylee.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:17 am

ALL this stuff, and they never said a word to the jury!

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:22 am

Casey Anthony … Text Messages, Web Search, Pics on Laptop … Multiple Searches on Missing Kids Websites Before Caylee Anthony Goes Missing

Even more information is released in the case of missing Caylee Anthony that is damning to Caylee’s mom, Casey Anthony. Hundreds of pages of new documents were released including computer forensics which indicate no reference to Zenaida Gonzalez in photos, IM’s emails, etc to the nanny. Also released were web searches under Casey Anthony’s login ID for missing persons websites as far back as March, long before Caylee Anthony went missing. Why would anyone go onto missing children websites prior to their own daughter going missing? Casey Anthony hardly seems like the caring sort that would read up on missing children cases out of concern.

So now we are presented with the following facts in the case of missing Caylee Anthony.
■Casey started discussing the horrible smell from the car prior to Caylee reported missing … blame it on the squirrel.
■Casey is reviewing missing children web sites prior to Caylee Anthony going missing
■Web searches for chloroform on computer.
■Presence of chloroform in the trunk of Casey Anthony’s trunk.
■Decomposing body in the trunk of Casey Anthony

A big question: Why were there multiple searches for missing kids` Web sites on the Anthony family`s computer, using Casey`s log-in, months before little Caylee disappears? But tonight, the biggest question of all remains. Where, oh, where is little Caylee?

more:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/27/casey-anthony-text-messages-web-search-pics-on-laptop-multiple-searches-on-missing-kids-websites-before-caylee-anthony-goes-missing/
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:12 pm

Casey stole as much as $45,000 from her parents, her grandmother told Orange County sheriff's investigators, according to documents released in 2009.

According to a transcript of the conversation, Shirley Plesea told investigators that Casey "didn't have an income. She was out all the time. She always had money . . . "

Shirley Plesea also said that Casey has stolen a check from her to pay for Caylee's 2nd birthday party in 2007. "She was buying the birthday stuff and evidently she needed the extra money," Plesea said. "And instead of asking grandma for some more money . . . [She] took the check. I would have gladly given her some money."

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-09-07/news/os-casey-anthony-grandmother-dying-20120907_1_george-and-cindy-cindy-anthony-casey-anthony

GEORGE ANTHONY, CASEY ANTHONY`S FATHER: I had a savings account for my daughter -- for granddaughter at Wachovia Bank. I was the executor on it and my daughter was the assistant or she was like the second executor on it.

I gave her the permission -- bank to sign everything that she could go and deposit and/or take funds out if needed in an emergency, not just to take it out any time. That account was up $3, $400 and there`s maybe $5 in it right now.

I mean I had director deposit. I don`t even have that anymore because every time that I went to check on my daughter`s -- my granddaughter`s account, guess what? The money is gone.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/24/ng.01.html

One other thing, Jane, the lowest of the low. In some parts of the country, they would say lower than a snake`s belly. The deal is, Casey Anthony, we have found out, stole from her daughter`s piggy bank, Caylee Anthony`s piggy bank. She had a coin collection there. Also, apparently, Casey got on line and stole money from a college fund that was set up for Caylee by her grandfather, George. There was $400 in there, now there`s only 5 bucks.

GEORGE ANTHONY: As far as other moneys that my daughter was taking, she took a small quarter coin collection that I had. And I know she has been taking money from my granddaughter`s bank because I`m always dropping a buck, 5 bucks, quarters. You know, one day you go in there and that bank is heavy. And it`s a good-size piggy bank. And you know you put money in there. You know it. There`s nothing.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/21/ng.01.html

chances are if you knew skank, she stole from you.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:16 pm

In 2009, NBC's "Today" highlighted Shirley Plesea's insights about Anthony family tensions. She told investigators,"I just wonder if she [Casey] hated her mom more than she loved Caylee."

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-09-07/news/os-casey-anthony-grandmother-dying-20120907_1_george-and-cindy-cindy-anthony-casey-anthony

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:02 pm

Aurelia7:
Quote from: SunnyinTX on June 16, 2011, 09:14:02 PM

Quote from: TURBOTHINK on June 16, 2011, 09:06:52 PM

Quote from: Aurelia7 on June 16, 2011, 08:56:30 PM

I'm wondering about Eric Baker.  I did a search here but it only leads me to threads, not actual posts.  I'm curious because I just found this:

Eric Baker

Casey’s Story: Casey Anthony told her mother Baker was Caylee’s father. Cindy Anthony said her daughter described Baker as two years younger and an old friend who lived out of state in either Kentucky or North Carolina. Casey Anthony called her mother shortly after Caylee’s second birthday and said Baker had died in a car accident. At one point, Casey Anthony claimed to have an obituary for Baker, but said she lost it. She said she stayed in touch with Baker’s widow and that Caylee had a half brother.

What Investigators Found:  Investigators never tracked down an Eric Baker, but they did discover a Kentucky death certificate for an Eric Baker who died in an auto accident. It has never been determined if he fathered Caylee. Initially, Casey Anthony said her ex-fiancé Jessie Grund was the father, though it was later revealed he was not. DNA tests also ruled out Casey’s brother, Lee Anthony, as the father. Casey Anthony made another claim about Caylee’s father, telling her friend Melina Calabrese that he was a one-night stand named “Josh.” She said he was from Georgia and worked at Universal Studios. Similar to her story about Baker, Casey Anthony said “Josh” died in a car accident in 2007.  She said he had a girlfriend he planned to marry and had another child.

Caylee’s father is still unknown.

What is the real possibility that Eric is the father?  Is there a picture of him anywhere?

(Source of article:  http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/03/the-breakdown-casey-anthony’s-“imaginary-friends”/ )

She also told there was a guy named Keith from Tennessee who was there on Thanksgiving holiday who is the father. The time frame on that one did match up.

and Jesus Ortiz....she has a list to choose from

http://www.zimbio.com/Casey+Anthony/articles/23/Jesus+Ortiz+Most+Likely+Not+Caylee+Marie+Anthony

n attorney representing the family of Jesus Ortiz said on Wednesday that as far as they know, Ortiz is not the father of missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

Ortiz, 20, died in a car crash in Orlando in May 2007. He attended Colonial High School with Caylee’s mother, Casey Anthony.

In recent weeks, rumors surfaced on the Internet that Ortiz could be the father of Caylee.

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

Sweeeet jeazuz!  So that's now three guys she knew who died in car crashes?  So strange...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10727.1595;wap2

Ricardo Morales said Casey met Caylee's father's Thanksgiving '04. He was a friend of her brother Lee. His name was Brad or Brandon from Tenn.

(GLOBE ARTICLE: "CAYLEE: What Really Happened!" 09/15/2008): "Ricardo first met Casey at a friend's birthday party in Orlando in June 2007. "We started a relationship at the beginning of February," says Ricardo, who probed his new girlfriend about Caylee's paternity. "She said the dad was called Brad or Brandon and he was a friend of her brother Lee. The guy was in Orlando on vacation around the time of Thanksgiving 2004," says Ricardo. After the father went back to his home in Tennessee. Casey found out she was pregnant, but she said he didn't want anything to do with the baby. "Then she said, "He died in a car crash just a few days before Caylee's second birthday last year. He ran off the road and he hit a tree."

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_timeline2004.htm
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:11 pm

I despise this hateful lying creature. Like a spider she spins a web, but she puts up another one before the dust settles. There will be no sperm donor found from "hints" dropped by CA. She toyed with people to capture their attention over her "secret". CA thrived on attention ~ I imagine she would have been inwardly fuming when people made comments on beautiful Caylee Marie. CA didn't like sharing the limelight. Very Happy

I, for one, am very glad that no father of Caylee Marie has been discovered. After all that has happened to that sweet baby, what useful purpose would it produce. It would be too much pain and horror to imagine heaping on an innocent family.

CA loves drama. She is most likely thinking that it's about time she captures another victim in her web of deceit. Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 3 118198

Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jersey Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:34 pm

Can anyone imagine that Sindy actually has no idea who Caylee's father is??
She wanted him out of the way, that's for sure, she wanted sole custody of
Caylee in her family. If Caylee's other family was known, there would have been
someone in court for CAYLEE, not for that murdering idiot.
Mind-boggling that they all closed ranks to protect a murderess, and if she WAS
pimping Caylee out, they knew she'd be on Death Row right now.
Just was not served.

Jersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jersey Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:08 pm

Excerpt from ‘Squirrely Stories’:

CRAZY: “Oh it’s only me, coming to you on my own ‘Orlando Oddballs’ reality show – today I’m giving a cooking lesson -”

SINDY: “WHAT?? You can’t even boil water, and just forget about laundry, and don’t even get me started on the condition you keep that car of yours in –”

GEORGE: “Oh is dinner ready, good cuz I’m starving -”

SINDY: “– I’ll never scrub for you again, and look what happened when I washed those pants of yours in my washing machine, I had to go throw the darn thing out & buy a new one, and that one was only a month old to begin with, and wtf you told me it was only rotting pizza and –”

GEORGE: “- so are we eating soon??”

SINDY: “– then I got found out @ work, I said I was here doing internet searches & my boss had to go & say I was there all the time, and I got in real hot water for that, not to mention the pipes in the house, something was dumped down that drain that corroded all the pipes and –”

GEORGE: “Should I wash up ready for dinner??”

SINDY: “– that cost me a pile of money and wtf I had to get up on that there Dr Fool show with my stuffed-sausage dress and –”

GEORGE: “I guess I have time for a shower??”

CRAZY: “As I was saying, it’s time to cook up a new batch, and where the f are my zannies, and those phukitol pills and –”

Jersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jersey Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:24 pm

What do you guys think of this comment by someone back in 2008?
“Sawgrass Apartment connection-

Casey has a friend that lived in Sawgrass apartments for 3 years. His apartment number was “214″, which is only 4 doors away from “210″. This friend of Casey’s, for unknown reasons, packed up and moved out of Sawgrass toward the end of June.

Casey’s Sawgrass Apartment connection is also friends with a guy named
“Brandon” that operates an independent porn/adult film company, and he would use Sawgrass Apt# 214 when he would come into town and do some of his filming.
Casey’s Sawgrass Apartment friend is a bouncer/security guard for a
“gentlemens” strip club in Orlando called “Dancers Royale”. When all of this came out with Casey, “Dancers Royale” shut down their website. The reason for shutting down their website- Casey was on their home page dressed like a stripper. This ties into those “compromising” pictures,
Casey’s father found on their home computer.”
I kind of wonder if all this isn’t true, the ‘Dancers Royale’ is apparently still open in Orlando, skank was just the type to get involved in all that, and could it just be coincidence that this person who lived @ #214 in Sawgrass up and moved, right after she murdered Caylee?
I don’t know, the more I read up, the more details there are – but skank brought Sawgrass into this case herself.
http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2008/11/22/a-theory-about-why-casey-anthony-abandoned-her-reeking-car/

Jersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:13 am

Julie wrote:Freckles, i love above top secret. i go there all the time for old info. the timeline was put together by Valhall.

acandyrose is another good timeline site for old info.

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_directory_index.htm

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_timeline_index.htm

mylife101 -
on this video around the 3:40 mark, lee and tony are talking about how skank said she had $15,000 for a car. and they're discussing if she could have been the one who stole $15,000 from tony's friend.

also, somewhere on the abovetopsecret site is this statement:
KC told AH she had $15,000 that she wanted to put down on a house.
i can see it from the google search page, but can't find it at the moment on ats, but it's there somewhere.

I read that yesterday. I recall hearing about that when the investigation/trial was going down.

I am baffled when I hear "speculation" as to the purpose of the blue tapes fiund across the nose and mouth of Caylee.
I have hear it opined KC put it there to keep decomp from "bubbling" out in death.
I don't accept that theory.

IMO, KC had spent the night with bf.
Caylee was with them making three in the apt.
In the morning, the new bf, who liked the child, noticed she was missing.
KC said she had gotten up, put Caylee in the car, and had driven Caylee back home to Grandma Cindy.
Wrong!
KC had a major blow out with her folks.
Cindy and George were no longer going to be used, not even as babysitters.
It was advised by Cindy's relatives Cindy needed to play hardball with Ms Defiant KC to force her to grow up.
Caylee was NOT going home because Cindy would have made KC's life hell IF KC tried to leave the child.

So KC got up.
Using chloroform, she sedated Caylee.
KC put Caylee in the trunk of the car.
KC placed the blue tape across the mouth and nose of Caylee so the child would not call out and draw attention to being imprisoned in the trunk.
Within 15 minutes, sedated Caylee was dead.
She died in the trunk of asphyxiation from the two tapes blocking her airways from oxygen.

KC started the rapid and repeated phone calls to different people that is seen on her telephone records.
As recorded, these records also show KC making trips to the "park" area where Caylee was found.
Two hours on one day, four hours, fifteen minutes, twenty-five minutes, etc..
There were no records of KC EVER going to that area PRIOR to Caylee missing.
After Caylee was missing, many reported trips.
I am guessing KC was verifying Caylee's remains were hidden, etc., left undiscovered.
She was making sure she still had party time before the "jig" was up.

I will speculate part of the argument between KC and Cindy MAY have been KC telling her mother KC believed she was pregnant.
I am sure Cindy would have unloaded on KC! Probably asked her, "What the hell do you think you are doing? You can't even take care of Caylee! You have one child!!! You have no business getting pregnant with another child! What? Are we supposed to take care of another child while you act so responsibly?" This may have been why Cindy and George supported KC thru the trial: The parents felt guilty because they had suddenly asked their dau to act responsibly and that ended in grief...in the death of Caylee. Fear of KC? Maybe...
She has her way of striking out at family and friends; ie, theft, murder, deceit, fraud...

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:15 am

Julie wrote:
Jersey wrote:Julie Today at 10:52 am

is dim -
What WAS she up to??

there's a lot of zg activity on the ats link, for march through june.

Do they print the arrests, court actions in the paper there?
Some communities do.
I am speculating that may have been where KC got the name of Zani the Nanny....name and other details...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:21 am

^^^
From above:
"....GEORGE ANTHONY, CASEY ANTHONY`S FATHER: I had a savings account for my daughter -- for granddaughter at Wachovia Bank. I was the executor on it and my daughter was the assistant or she was like the second executor on it.

I gave her the permission -- bank to sign everything that she could go and deposit and/or take funds out if needed in an emergency, not just to take it out any time. That account was up $3, $400 and there`s maybe $5 in it right now.

I mean I had director deposit. I don`t even have that anymore because every time that I went to check on my daughter`s -- my granddaughter`s account, guess what? The money is gone.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/24/ng.01.html ..."

Whose account was it?
GA first said he set it up for his DAUGHTER. Then he said his GRANDDAUGHTER but made no mention (prior) of Caylee having an acct there...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:29 am

^^^
From Jersey above:

"....CRAZY: “As I was saying, it’s time to cook up a new batch, and where the f are my zannies, and those phukitol pills and –”..."

I have speculated re the term KC used.
When she said Caylee was with Zani the Nanny, I wonder if she wasn't speaking in her own coded to state, "I have drugged her so she won't be a bother to me tonight."

Was KC using the term Zani to refer to drugs? Being drugged?

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:32 am

Jersey wrote:

Casey has a friend that lived in Sawgrass apartments for 3 years. His apartment number was “214″, which is only 4 doors away from “210″. This friend of Casey’s, for unknown reasons, packed up and moved out of Sawgrass toward the end of June.

“Brandon” that operates an independent porn/adult film company, and he would use Sawgrass Apt# 214 when he would come into town and do some of his filming.
“gentlemens” strip club in Orlando called “Dancers Royale”. When all of this came out with Casey, “Dancers Royale” shut down their website. The reason for shutting down their website- Casey was on their home page dressed like a stripper. This ties into those “compromising” pictures,
I kind of wonder if all this isn’t true, the ‘Dancers Royale’ is apparently still open in Orlando, skank was just the type to get involved in all that, and could it just be coincidence that this person who lived @ #214 in Sawgrass up and moved, right after she murdered Caylee?
I don’t know, the more I read up, the more details there are – but skank brought Sawgrass into this case herself.
http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2008/11/22/a-theory-about-why-casey-anthony-abandoned-her-reeking-car/

Had forgotten about the porn site/guy.
I had wondered, when I first hear this, IF Caylee had been subjected to being filmed... child porn.
And if that was part of the reason why she was killed...
I wonder if the FBI ever got involved in that? Investigated the site?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:26 am

what doesn't make sense about the whole zfg thing is that skank first mentioned zfg in april 2006.

April 2006 Casey had been using Jesse and his family for babysitting, and when Mr Grund told her one day she was going to have to find a babysitter, she immediately said she had one, and named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales.
April 24, 2006, Last day worked at Kodak—per employment records. Beginning date was June 23, 2004. http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19736433/detail.html Mike Cozak, who worked with her said she was fired for ‘job abandonment’.
April 2006 Lauren Gibbs stopped baby-sitting for Caylee after she found out that Casey was not working at Sports Authority, as she had claimed. (Laurens 8-1-2008 interview).

http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2009/08/casey-anthony-timeline-revised-aug-26.html

Richard Grund heard of a person Casey called "Zanny the Nanny" in April 2006. Casey told him she got Zanny from Jeffrey Hopkins

"I never saw her [Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez] or spoke to her, but I did hear of her. I heard of her in April of `06, when Casey lost her regular baby-sitter. As I said, Jesse would watch her. I would watch her. She tried to get my high-school-age son to watch her, which meant I watched her because I have an office in my home. Finally, one day when Casey came home from work to wait for Jesse and hang out with us, I kind of greeted her at the door with, What are we going to do about this baby-sitter thing? And she says, I found one. I have a nanny. Her name is Zanny, and I got her from Jeffrey Hopkins, who has a son named..."

Casey told the OCSO Zenaida Gonzalez babysat Caylee at her 301 N Hillside Drive apartment in early 2006 to mid 2006

(Search Warrant 08/05/2008 - 4937 Hope Spring Drive pg4): "The defendant [Casey Anthony] agreed to show me [OCSO] the three last known locations for Zenaida in hopes of identifying her. The defendant rode with me in my unmarked unit and another Deputy Sheriff to attempt contact at one of these locations. We first went to the corner of Glenwood and Robinson where she pointed out a building on the northwest corner. She pointed at a second floor window and said that Zenaida had lived in that apartment in early 2006 to mid 2006 when she moved into another house owned by Zenaida's mother [Gloria]. The building she pointed out later identified as 301 N Hillside Drive, a seniors only facility. The defendant said the apartments were three stories and the window above Zenaida's belonged to Zenaida's roommate."

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_timeline2006.htm

also the question has come up before if zanny was annie (annie with the whole traffic citation) or amy, etc:

October 2005 through March 2007, Annie Downing lived with Dante Salati at Sawgrass Apartments, Apartment #218. Annie said Casey brought Caylee very often and they spent time playing with Caylee and Annie’s dog (a miniature dachshund). Is this the puppy that left scratches on Caylee that Cindy had asked about? The puppy she said was Zani's?

http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2009/08/casey-anthony-timeline-revised-aug-26.html

Last edited by Julie on Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:29 am

Jersey wrote:

i remember georgie getting physically sick barf after viewing some photos. were they photos of skank in compromising positions?

remember there was that one picture that surfaced and everyone was trying to figure out if that was skank or not?

this one: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=igtgpslgrjlhi2dm4hkga1tli7&topic=9919.msg1353568#msg1353568
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:19 am

from what i could tell sawgrass apartments #210, 212, 214 & 218 are all mentioned in this case.

see comment #40:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?68530-Zenaida-s-Sawgrass-Apt-s-Visit-Date-Changed-From-April-to-June&p=2461243#post2461243

google each one. i was going to write who goes with each one, but it got too confusing.

this video at the 2:18 mark, shows sawgrass apt 210, but unfortunately dave didn't show the others.

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:44 pm

Who's Who in the Anthony Case

http://www.justice4caylee.org/t1208-who-s-who-in-the-anthony-case
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jersey Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:51 pm

And Tony told LE that he suspected IT of that robbery!
around her.
Makes no sense.

Wow! I really don't remember anything about Tony and a robbery. How did I miss that???[/quote]

Yep, just ONE MORE THING that got all covered up,
if they could manage to WIPE OUT Lee's comment,
"Is this like the last time?"
from all over the internet completely, anything can disappear.
I don't have the time right now to look for the links,
but that was a big thing back then,
and it came from Lazzaro.
One has to wonder if there was some kind of retribution on that robbery,
after all who would take a robbery of $15,000 and do nothing about it??

Jersey

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:37 pm

Hi Jersey!!!!!!!!! Cool Very Happy bounce
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:00 pm

Jersey wrote:And Tony told LE that he suspected IT of that robbery!
around her.
Makes no sense.

Wow! I really don't remember anything about Tony and a robbery. How did I miss that???

Yep, just ONE MORE THING that got all covered up,
if they could manage to WIPE OUT Lee's comment,
"Is this like the last time?"
from all over the internet completely, anything can disappear.
I don't have the time right now to look for the links,
but that was a big thing back then,
and it came from Lazzaro.
One has to wonder if there was some kind of retribution on that robbery,
after all who would take a robbery of $15,000 and do nothing about it??

seeing how skank didn't have a problem stealing more than $45,000 from her parents, and from her daughter's piggy bank, i could believe that she wouldn't have a problem stealing $15,000 from a friend.

sinny even asked her if she stole or took something from someone else that would put Caylee or them in danger. maybe wee lee mentioned the $15,000 theft to sinny? sinny too probably felt that her skanky daughter would have no problem ripping off someone of $15,000.

what happened to Caylee could be looked at as retribution of that robbery, but now that i think about it, there's still all that evidence from the a's house.

the dogs hit twice in their back yard, the rare tape on Caylee came from their garage, the garbage bags and laundry bag also came from their house, there's the smell and the stain and hair in skank's trunk, the death smell clothing from the trunk that sinny washed, and skank's overall behavior after june 15/16th.

hmmmm.....
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jersey Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:17 pm

Hi eva!!

Jersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jersey Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:22 pm

Julie, you're so right -
Only thing is, someone could have just done something to Caylee
& dropped her off to skank -
Who then proceeded to dump Caylee's body in her trunk & party on.
Just a thought, considering how the idiot told Sindy that
'she was protecting the family', as if they were being threatened.
Not that one can believe one thing the twerp says,
but she pizzed off so many people it's amazing she's still around! lol

Jersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jersey Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:34 pm

Then there's the question of just WHAT she did with all that
money she stole???
She sure as heck didn't buy gas for her car with it!
I think she was financing the 'friends' partying, jmo.

Jersey

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:11 pm

Jersey wrote:Hi eva!!

Welcome Jersey!
Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 3 541830
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:15 am

Going link to link, I stumbled on this excellent chart.
Just sharing.

http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days.htm
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Jersey Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:39 am

LOVE acandyrose.com, been going there for years,
I'm so happy they haven't deleted all those important files,
showing how skank is GUILTY!!

Jersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:07 am

i was reading these last night. i like reading other people's thoughts and theories. interesting comments about chloroform or drug usage.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/2erqpn/what_are_your_thoughts_on_the_casey_anthony_case/

https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/37233t/what_happened_to_caylee_anthony/

i'm still wondering about how she mention zfg by name to the grunds way back in april '06.

if she foolproof suffocated Caylee in the house, why would there be 2 spots in the backyard for the dogs to hit on?

why would you take the body to the backyard if your car is parked right in the front driveway?

surely she didn't really think she was going to bury Caylee in the backyard.

but maybe that's why she borrowed the shovel?

did she leave Caylee in the playhouse while she went to get the shovel?

did she wrap Caylee in the garbage bags in the playhouse?

did she think she was out of site wrapping Caylee in the playhouse?

why not just use the regular house?

why take her to the backyard in the first place?

unless Caylee did die in the pool? (not accidentally though)

why was Caylee's body in that backyard???

why was the pool ladder moved?

was skank thinking at that point when she was taping and bagging Caylee that she was going to say Caylee was kidnapped?

did she tape and bag her in the backyard, in the playhouse, in the house, in the trunk?

if she was thinking up a kidnapping story, she would have dumped the body on the same day, and then called the police.

parents of kidnapped children call the police.

she would have known that from researching missing children sites months before.

i don't think she was thinking of blaming "the nanny" yet at this point. i think she thought of it later when sinny was asking too many questions. or at the moment that she was confronted by lee and sinny in her bedroom.

why would she drive around for days with Caylee's body in the trunk while partying it up and making excuses for where Caylee was to sinny?

how long did she think she would get away with that?

i don't think georgie was involved at all. again, how could she party it up for 31 days knowing that her daughter just died and her dad was somehow involved?

the theory that they were afraid of what sinny would say, do, or think is really kind of farfetched.

one thing i recently did figure out from the acandyrose timeline is that she did not show up at jesse's for a shower on the same day she dumped the body. her car was towed from the amscot parking lot on june 30th, and we know Caylee was already out of the trunk. she showed up at jesse's for a shower, looking and smelling ok according to him, on july 1st.
http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days.htm

i feel like this bat with this whole thing, and i wish somebody would truth serum the skank and hook her up to a lie detector, or a waterboard, lol, and MAKE her talk!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jersey Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:02 pm

I wish The Anonymous Organization would show up
and MAKE IT talk!!

Jersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jersey Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:03 pm

Wow Julie - I have wondered all those things & more,
for all these years -
I know we all have, and it's one of the reasons this case
won't die -
It's like Lizzie Borden!

Jersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:06 pm

she is like a lizzie borden.

someday kids will chant her name in a mirror and expect her to jump out with a roll of duct tape and a garbage bag, lol.

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:10 pm

a couple other things i found out....

skank and family buried their dead pets in their backyard. not where Caylee was found.

and her and her friends buried a pet in a different place than where Caylee was found:

---------
Kiomarie..but Blonde..it was not those exact woods. Caylee was found along Suburan while the girls special hide out and where Kio said Casey buried a pet was at the end of Suburban behind their elementay school..quite a distance away and not even the same side of the road.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11028.1270;wap2
-------------

and where Caylee was found, that area is not a swamp. it's a wooded area that happened to flood because of hurricane faye. otherwise it's a dry wooded area that some lazy people used to toss their trash. or their murdered child.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jersey Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:21 pm

ANOTHER major stroke of Luck that skank had -
Hurricane Faye swooped down and flooded those woods badly,
and for quite some time they could not be searched -
REMEMBER Texas EquuSearch could not go into the swamp
on horseback to search, afraid that they would trample
evidence??
Which brings up another point, just HOW did skank think she
could dump little Caylee (NOT EVEN BURIED!!) in those woods,
and no one would EVER find her right down the road???
Dumb as a box of rocks, too bad she doesn't trip over her own
pigeon-toes right into a ditch after a heavy rainstorm, knock
herself unconscious, and the squirrels find her............

Jersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jersey Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:23 pm

I remember the excellent EVA brought this up:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3269.0

Jersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jersey Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:28 pm

‘Squirrely Stories’:

CRAZY: “I see that someone thinks I want a life of ‘tiptoeing through the tulips’, and yep, that’s definitely the life for me!”

SINDY: “Well, Crazy, I hate to say this, but with those clodhoppers, you couldn’t tiptoe anywhere, they can hear your stomping from way down the block! Anyhow, it’s time to look for work -”

CRAZY: “WHAT??!! I’m too good for the shot girl biz – but I do know alot about sim cards -”

GEORGE: “There’s lots of stuff you could do, Precious -”

CRAZY: “Well I guess I could look for work as a kidnapper or -”

SINDY: “I hear they’re hiring down @ He//’s Gate Funeral Home, if you don’t mind dealing with bodies and formaldehyde and chloroform, stuff like that -”

GEORGE, getting CRAZY on the side: “Listen, don’t do nothing crazy like getting a job – Tell you what, we’ll send the old bag back out to work, and you can write a few checks here and there -”

CRAZY: “Hey, just like old times!”

Jersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:35 pm

Julie, Freckles, and others,

Thank you so much for posting links to the historical timeline and other information on this case. I have been reading for hours on these sites. I followed this case based on television reports because I had not yet found this wonderful group of folks on RC. I'm learning so much more of the details of this case. She is just vile! Oh, and the sheer ignorance of those who are now paying her way in life and somehow think she isn't responsible for Caylee's death! Wow, just Wow!
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Jersey Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:52 pm

You guys here are just great!!
I'm just listening to Freckles' video of Lee & TL,
all those things that happened in the early days
of the case were just eye-opening.
And it makes me wonder just WHAT LE was thinking,
they handled the case improperly from the beginning,
jmo.
I do believe that in other states she would have been
immediately arrested and charged with murder 1, no bail
allowed, especially since all she did was lie, lie, and lie
some more, and refuse to tell LE anything of value.

Jersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:12 pm

There was SO much to this case! I missed more than I learned...

For me, during the trial, I got deeply caught up in the forensics as presented by the Body Farm witnesses. I learned about the ability to capture odors and then run spectrographs on the odors to determine what gaseous were present, etc., as well as how long the body had lay in that placement. I had no idea science had evolved to this extent!

From KC's behavior, I knew she was involved in the death of Caylee.
I still do not know if George was involved or aware.
His behavior at the tow yard, where he asked the attendant to be present when he opened the trunk makes me believe he did NOT know what could be in the trunk...but he was fearful.

Cindy/George/Lee were too forgiving/overlooking of KC's involvement.
They enabled KC to make accusations of others and avoid responsibilities she should have claimed as a mother.
Even while the trial is going on, they are forgiving her for murdering a child of the family, Caylee.

Does Lee have children yet?
Does he allow his mother, father, KC around his children?
One has to wonder...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next