Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony wins defamation case

+10
eva
Weeziethm
Freckles
Julie
Jersey
Mylife101
Cali
crimeq
colsnipe
Nene_Please
14 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 Empty Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Jersey Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:58 am

Still amazes me that Bozo pushed this tramp as a VICTIM
who simply could not help herself in fibbing to LE,
when all the time she was lying out of GUILT.
Simple as that.
And shame, shame, shame on George for stealing the death car
and allowing the cover-up to begin -
If ANYONE ELSE had been Caylee's murderer
WOULD GEORGE HAVE DRIVEN THE CAR HOME?
No.

Jersey

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 Empty Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Julie Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:15 am

i'm glad you guys are finding the links and info so helpful.

skank didn't earn the title "Most Hated Person in America" for nothin'.

Freckles - lee has a son, born august 2013. he's close to Caylee's age when she was almost 3. Sad

http://www.realitychatter.com/t4408-casey-anthony-to-babysit-new-baby-nephew-brother-lee-anthony-and-sister-in-law-mallory-say-no-way#225556

i hope skank is allowed nowhere near him!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:48 pm

I just bet Lee lets Skank play with his son Parker. And Skanky will be on her Best Behaviour whilst playing with Parker "to prove she isn't a baby killer".

Hint: Skanky only kills the kid if she has to take care of it 24/7.

THAT SAID

Skanky is a danger to society because when she murders her own kid she tries valiantly to send someone else to HER rightful seat on death row! Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 542432

awe
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:32 pm

Report Reveals What Casey Anthony Did With Her Daughter's Body (Photo)

According to the book, Casey Anthony searched online for "fool proof suffocation," suffocation by plastic bag, and "heated wires can melt disposable breathing circuits" on the day of Caylee's death. She then allegedly logged into her Facebook page and shut off her phone for half an hour around the time that Caylee died.

"[Casey Anthony] had changed Caylee into her bathing suit," the detective writes in his book. "She walked her into the backyard and hooked the ladder onto the pool platform. [Casey Anthony] guided Caylee up the ladder to the pool then maliciously drowned her."

She pulled Caylee out of the pool and carried her through the side gate and into the garage, the book says. She then allegedly placed the body into the trunk of the car, leaving it there for five days.

By the fifth night, "body fluids had leaked out from the black garbage bags into the laundry bag, the trunk and onto Mama Doll, [Casey Anthony's] clothes, her black boots and the white trash bag," Casey wrote.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/report-reveals-what-casey-anthony-did-her-daughters-body-photo

i could totally see skank maliciously drowning Caylee on purpose (probably face up, so she could watch) in the pool.

dc mentions changing Caylee into her bathing suit. why? if you're going to drown your kid, who cares what she's wearing?

now she would have to remove the bathing suit and put her into that BIG TROUBLE shirt.

that's after she tosses her down in two spots in the backyard for the dogs to hit on later.

now what's with the google search for Heated Wires Can Melt Disposable Breathing Circuits?

never heard that before.

so i googled it to see what it even is:

Heated Wires Can Melt Disposable Breathing Circuits

Hazard [Health Devices May 1989;18(5)-5]

Problem

ECRI has learned of several incidents in which the heated wires used with heated-wire humidifiers have melted and sometimes charred disposable breathing circuits. Melting of the plastic tubing can occlude the breathing circuit, resulting in hypoventilation; if charring occurs, fumes may enter the patient's lungs. Melting poses another hazard during general anesthesia: leaking of oxygen-enriched gas creates an oxygen-enriched atmosphere (OEA) in or near the surgical field, which increases the risk of fire during laser surgery, electrosurgery, or electrocautery. (Melting can also occur with heated wire controllers, although we have not received any reports of such occurrences.)

http://www.mdsr.ecri.org/summary/detail.aspx?doc_id=8086

it was june in florida. why would she be looking that up?

did sinny and georgie have a heated humidifier in their bedroom by any chance?????

ho - ho - ho!

wouldn't that get sinny's goat to find out something like that now?

overheat sinny and georgie's heated humidifier, sending toxic fumes into their lungs while they slept?

catch the house on fire in the middle of the night while they were sleeping?

did one of them have disposable breathing circuits? Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 858297

was she planning on anesthesizing them? with chloroform? while the heated wires overheated? sending toxic fumes into their lungs.

this part has me saying Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 858297

Last edited by Julie on Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:45 pm

geesh, other people have known about that since november 2012:

BBM. After that she also clicked on a link that said 'Heated Wires Can Melt Disposable Breathing Circuits' and according to Jose Baez a website about killing rhododendrons. I think she just clicked on the first few hits she got on Google and was not neccesarily looking for websites about suicide. JMO.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?191367-Sidebar-for-Caylee-Anthony-s-forum-14&p=8571750#post8571750

btw why was she trying to kill sinny's rhododendrons???

or maybe she knew someone named rhoda dendron, try to get rid of her old friend rhoda, lol. or kill rhoda and ron? those sound more like skank google searches!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:12 pm

from the comments section at amazon:

Posted on Nov 24, 2012 5:15:15 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 24, 2012 5:24:14 PM PST

Kindle Customer says:

Casey went to this page right before accepting a friend request on MySpace. I'm thinking she was using tabs.

---------------------------------------------
http://www.mdsr.ecri.org/summary/detail.aspx?doc_id=8086 Heated Wires Can Melt Disposable Breathing Circuits mdsr.ecri.org 6/16/08 14:52:00 6/16/08 14:52:00

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/reqs.php#friend_suggestion Facebook | Confirm Requests facebook.com 6/16/08 14:52:12 6/16/08 14:52:12
-------------------------------------------------

It talks about melting wires on disposable breathing circuits, I assume medical equipment. It looks like how to prevent causing gas leaks regarding artificial breathing devices. I would say it's possible Cindy made that search EXCEPT for the fact that a friend request was accepted under Casey's facebook account twelve seconds later and Cindy was at work.

--------------------------------------------------
ECRI has learned of several incidents in which the heated wires used with heated-wire humidifiers have melted and sometimes charred disposable breathing circuits. Melting of the plastic tubing can occlude the breathing circuit, resulting in hypoventilation; if charring occurs, fumes may enter the patient's lungs. Melting poses another hazard during general anesthesia: leaking of oxygen-enriched gas creates an oxygen-enriched atmosphere (OEA) in or near the surgical field, which increases the risk of fire during laser surgery, electrosurgery, or electrocautery. (Melting can also occur with heated wire controllers, although we have not received any reports of such occurrences.)
---------------------------------------------------

I wonder why she was looking at this stuff. Was she thinking of murdering her grandfather as another way to get back at Cindy? Or was she thinking of another way to off Caylee and make it look like an accident if she failed to suffocate her in a "fool-proof" way and Caylee was put on life-support?

My opinion only.

http://www.amazon.com/this-what-going-here/forum/FxC2118KCLGTN1/Tx185TSI5PJXFCU/66?asin=1937856380
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:15 pm

Kindle Customer says:

Hahaha! Casey must have been really mad at Cindy. She was even going after her plants. hehehe

No...Actually, I think her suffocation search may have led her here. She opened this link about 30 seconds after doing the suffocation search. I think she must have been opening mad tabs.

http://www.hancockwoodlands.ca/tenways.html

-----------------------------------------------

Method No. 2 - Suffocation
Insert the roots deeply in the ground and tamp them in firmly. As a safeguard, raise the soil level well up the stem. This usually works, although the rhodo will struggle to resist by growing a collar of new roots, just centimetres below the surface, and inches above the crown of the root. Again, not foolproof, but if combined with Method No. 3, following, might be successful.

http://www.amazon.com/this-what-going-here/forum/FxC2118KCLGTN1/Tx185TSI5PJXFCU/66?asin=1937856380

Kindle Customer says:

skb: Actually, you're probably right. Her suffocation search probably led her there too.

ROFL, her suffocation search took her to some colorful websites. She was even researching how to suffocate plants.

http://www.amazon.com/this-what-going-here/forum/FxC2118KCLGTN1/Tx185TSI5PJXFCU/67/ref=cm_cd_pg_pg67/180-3176748-7060836?_encoding=UTF8&asin=1937856380

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:18 pm

oh, ok, now it makes sense, although i thought my scenarios were pretty likely too.

A_News_Junkie says:

Heather, the medical equipment site, like the gardening site about killing rhododendrons, was just an unrelated byproduct of the search for foolproof suffocation. Both of those sites as well as the "Venturing into the Pro Suicide Pit" piece at Spiked, came up because they contain the words "foolproof" and "suffocation." (btw, they all also contain the words "method" and "death.")

http://www.amazon.com/this-what-going-here/forum/FxC2118KCLGTN1/Tx185TSI5PJXFCU/67/ref=cm_cd_pg_pg67/180-3176748-7060836?_encoding=UTF8&asin=1937856380
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:24 am

Julie wrote:i'm glad you guys are finding the links and info so helpful.

skank didn't earn the title "Most Hated Person in America" for nothin'.

Freckles - lee has a son, born august 2013. he's close to Caylee's age when she was almost 3. Sad

http://www.realitychatter.com/t4408-casey-anthony-to-babysit-new-baby-nephew-brother-lee-anthony-and-sister-in-law-mallory-say-no-way#225556

i hope skank is allowed nowhere near him!

Thanks! geek Read the article and then the comments... Wow. No one wants KC near his son....wonder what that tells us?
Yeah. awe
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:28 am

^^^
From Julia at 9:32:

"....By the fifth night, "body fluids had leaked out from the black garbage bags into the laundry bag, the trunk and onto Mama Doll, [Casey Anthony's] clothes, her black boots and the white trash bag," Casey wrote. ..."

Casey actually wrote this?
Have to ask: Did KC ever wear those black boots again?

barf
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:33 am

Julie wrote:Report Reveals What Casey Anthony Did With Her Daughter's Body (Photo)
Clipped:

so i googled it to see what it even is:

Heated Wires Can Melt Disposable Breathing Circuits

Hazard [Health Devices May 1989;18(5)-5]

Problem

http://www.mdsr.ecri.org/summary/detail.aspx?doc_id=8086

it was june in florida. why would she be looking that up?

did sinny and georgie have a heated humidifier in their bedroom by any chance?????

ho - ho - ho!

wouldn't that get sinny's goat to find out something like that now?

overheat sinny and georgie's heated humidifier, sending toxic fumes into their lungs while they slept?

catch the house on fire in the middle of the night while they were sleeping?

did one of them have disposable breathing circuits? Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 858297

was she planning on anesthesizing them? with chloroform? while the heated wires overheated? sending toxic fumes into their lungs.

this part has me saying Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 858297

And KC now inherits the house...just as she had told others would happen!
She can blame this on crazy George... as she had set him up to be one filling short of an Oreo...
Bozo2
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:42 am

Julie wrote:geesh, other people have known about that since november 2012:

BBM. After that she also clicked on a link that said 'Heated Wires Can Melt Disposable Breathing Circuits' and according to Jose Baez a website about killing rhododendrons. I think she just clicked on the first few hits she got on Google and was not neccesarily looking for websites about suicide. JMO.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?191367-Sidebar-for-Caylee-Anthony-s-forum-14&p=8571750#post8571750

or maybe she knew someone named rhoda dendron, try to get rid of her old friend rhoda, lol. or kill rhoda and ron? those sound more like skank google searches!
It is toxic to animals...and to humans!

"...Toxicity: Toxic to Dogs, Toxic to Cats, Toxic to Horses
Toxic Principles: Grayantoxin
Clinical Signs: Vomiting, diarrhea, hypersalivation, weakness, coma, hypotension, CNS depression, cardiovascular collapse and death. Ingestion of a few leaves can cause serious problems. Rhododendron is typically not very palatable to horses unless it is the only forage available, but sheep and goats may graze readily on the plant. The toxic principle interferes with normal skeletal muscle, cardiac muscle and nerve function. Clinical effects typically occur within a few hours after ingestion, and can include acute digestive upset, excessive drooling, loss of appetite, frequent bowel movements/diarrhea, colic, depression, weakness, loss of coordination, stupor, leg paralysis, weak heart rate and recumbency for 2 or more days; at this point, improvement may be seen or the animal may become comatose and die...."

http://www.aspca.org/pet-care/animal-poison-control/toxic-and-non-toxic-plants/rhododendron

"...Grayanotoxins
The major effects of eating grayanotoxin-containing plants are immediate. Eating or chewing on leaves of this plant group — including azaleas and rhododendrons — can cause burning, numbness and tingling of the mouth.

Two to three hours later, other signs of poisoning may occur, including nausea, vomiting, sweating, confusion, and slowing of the heart rate. There have been reports of seizures with severe overdoses.

Azalea leaves are particularly dangerous; swallowing three or more leaves is cause for concern.

Examples of plants that contain grayanotoxins:

Azalea
Lambkill
Mountain Laurel
Rhododendron..."

http://www.chop.edu/centers-programs/poison-control-center/poisonous-plants
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:01 am

Dominic Casey is the author referenced above:

http://www.amazon.com/Privilege-Waived-Part-II-Remember-ebook/dp/B00NTMUPXI

http://www.amazon.com/Privilege-Waived-Part-III-Consensual-Chaos-ebook/dp/B0172PAEZG

These are the last two books he has written.
I believe these were released last fall...2015.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:36 am

Freckles wrote:^^^

"....By the fifth night, "body fluids had leaked out from the black garbage bags into the laundry bag, the trunk and onto Mama Doll, [Casey Anthony's] clothes, her black boots and the white trash bag," Casey wrote. ..."

barf

dominic casey wrote that.

yes, she probably has worn those boots again, many times.
and the pants too.
she has no heart.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:39 am

Freckles wrote:
Julie wrote:geesh, other people have known about that since november 2012:

It is toxic to animals...and to humans!

"...Toxicity: Toxic to Dogs, Toxic to Cats, Toxic to Horses
Toxic Principles: Grayantoxin
Clinical Signs: Vomiting, diarrhea, hypersalivation, weakness, coma, hypotension, CNS depression, cardiovascular collapse and death. Ingestion of a few leaves can cause serious problems. Rhododendron is typically not very palatable to horses unless it is the only forage available, but sheep and goats may graze readily on the plant. The toxic principle interferes with normal skeletal muscle, cardiac muscle and nerve function. Clinical effects typically occur within a few hours after ingestion, and can include acute digestive upset, excessive drooling, loss of appetite, frequent bowel movements/diarrhea, colic, depression, weakness, loss of coordination, stupor, leg paralysis, weak heart rate and recumbency for 2 or more days; at this point, improvement may be seen or the animal may become comatose and die...."

http://www.aspca.org/pet-care/animal-poison-control/toxic-and-non-toxic-plants/rhododendron

"...Grayanotoxins
The major effects of eating grayanotoxin-containing plants are immediate. Eating or chewing on leaves of this plant group — including azaleas and rhododendrons — can cause burning, numbness and tingling of the mouth.

Two to three hours later, other signs of poisoning may occur, including nausea, vomiting, sweating, confusion, and slowing of the heart rate. There have been reports of seizures with severe overdoses.

Azalea leaves are particularly dangerous; swallowing three or more leaves is cause for concern.

Examples of plants that contain grayanotoxins:

Azalea
Lambkill
Mountain Laurel
Rhododendron..."

http://www.chop.edu/centers-programs/poison-control-center/poisonous-plants

thanks for the info Freckles.

maybe she was going to serve the whole family a nice freshly tossed salad of rhododendron. lol

one thing is for sure, she was desperately clicking on any means of getting rid of people.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:44 pm

Julie wrote:
Freckles wrote:^^^

barf

dominic casey wrote that.

yes, she probably has worn those boots again, many times.
and the pants too.
she has no heart.
She should be wearing that white trash bag...
It fits her! Laughing
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:51 pm

.....I love that photo of Caylee with Mama Doll. I actually have it on my fridge afro
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:09 am

Weeziethm wrote:.....I love that photo of Caylee with Mama Doll.  I actually have it on my fridge afro

this one?

Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 CayleeAnthony

Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 643974

seeing that skank doesn't own a fridge because she mooches off of other people and eats out of other people's fridges, i would still bet that she doesn't have any pictures of Caylee on mckenna's fridge.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:21 am

i always liked these two pictures of Caylee.

Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 Caylee

Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 Caylee+Anthony+Aug+Nine+zero+five

oh, and this one too.

Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 Ryan_p10
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:39 pm

Julie wrote:
Weeziethm wrote:.....I love that photo of Caylee with Mama Doll.  I actually have it on my fridge afro

this one?

seeing that skank doesn't own a fridge because she mooches off of other people and eats out of other people's fridges, i would still bet that she doesn't have any pictures of Caylee on mckenna's fridge.

Yes!!! I just love her little face clutching MD afro
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:22 pm

Weeziethm wrote:
Julie wrote:

this one?

Yes!!!  I just love her little face clutching MD afro

so cute!!! Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 541830
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:30 pm

Ironic twist of fate that poor Caylee called her dolly "Mama".

Guess that was the only Mama Caylee actually had.
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:31 pm

Furthermore, i know for a FACT that Julie is a better mother to her squirrels than Casey was to Caylee.
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:14 pm

eva wrote:Furthermore, i know for a FACT that Julie is a better mother to her squirrels than Casey was to Caylee.

thaaaaaat's right.

cuz julie loves her squirrels more than skank loved Caylee.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:23 am

Julie,
In the group of 3 pics above: The bottom pic shows a male holding Caylee...
Who is the male?
The two seem to be enjoying each other very much.

It is hard for me to believe this little girl was so young.
She is very mature for her age.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:57 am

Freckles - that is JP Chatt. i always thought Caylee looked like him in that picture. but amy said JP couldn't stand skank, and JP said he never slept with the skank.

but who knows?

i agree. Caylee looks much older in her pictures.

sad. Sad
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:19 pm

Julie wrote:
eva wrote:Furthermore, i know for a FACT that Julie is a better mother to her squirrels than Casey was to Caylee.

thaaaaaat's right.

cuz julie loves her squirrels more than skank loved Caylee.

Yes.  You're right Julie!!!

Let me elaborate, if i may.......   ~ ~ ~ ~

1)  The squirrels are still breathing    bath  bath  bath

2)  Jules has never xanaxed her squirrels into a drug induced coma    Sleep

3)  Jules has never left the drug induced coma squirrels in her trunk whilst she had   Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 759197  "relations"   Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 759197   Suspect affraid bounce  drunken    tongue Suspect  with several men whose names she has forgotten, becuz there were TOO MANY of them to remember!!!!!!!!!      awe     drunken   affraid affraid   Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 759197 Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 759197 Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 759197 Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 759197 Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 759197

4) Jules has never duct taped the airways of her squirrels so that she could have an all nighter Suspect affraid bounce tongue inlove inlove inlove witch ass ass kissass Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 96231 Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 242147 Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 242147 Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 242147 Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 308578 Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 541830 Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 88030 Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 19983 Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 759197 Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 759197 Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 759197 Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 759197 Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 759197  with her latest BOYTOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No.  Safe to say.  Julie treats her squirrels WAY WAY better than Casey ever treated Caylee.

Case in point, THIS: is Julie's squirrels...............    chips  chips chips
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:07 am

Eva,
Let it out... let it all out. You will be feeling better....
(when the skank is gone!)
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Jersey Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:02 am

Anyone else hear about this??
There was a sighting of a disheveled, unkempt woman
loping along pigeon-toed out of those woods in Orlando,
muttering something about 'hot body contests'
and 'Tony's number',
looked like she had a birds' nest stuck on the back
of her head something like Ruth Buzzi in character,
and a tribe of squirrels was chasing IT down the road.......

Jersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:14 am

yes, Jersey! i heard about that! hehehe

and then sinny drove past in the crushed death car yelling "i googled chloroform......" and georgie was running behind the car, because sinny told him to, saying "yes dear, yes dear, yes dear....." over and over and over again......
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jersey Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:51 pm

Julie -
All that crazy sh*t will be written on their tombstones,
I don't know HOW their neighbors can stand looking at them,
and as for Crazy, I don't believe her luck can possibly last much longer.........

Jersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:34 pm

skank's tombstone will read "over 5 billion served".

Laughing
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:00 am

Better than "In 'N Out".... or, "Have it your way!"
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:58 pm

on saturday the skank Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 916266 turns 30 Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 67673

HERE'S HOPING SHE HAS A VERY, VERY, VERY

CRAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 Maxresdefault

Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 Crappy-Birthday-400x300

Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 585626

i guess she won't be getting any of these:

https://www.google.com/search?q=happy+birthday+mommy&site=&tbm=isch&biw=1024&bih=643&oq=happy+birthday+mommy&gs_l=img.3..0l9j0i10.4911.9537.0.9690.22.11.1.10.11.0.133.1145.5j6.11.0....0...1ac.1.34.img..0.22.1413.Nu_SHhE2VNc

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:40 pm

Here's hoping she thinks about all the birthdays CAYLEE won't have cuz TRUNKMOMMY wouldn't let Caylee have any more than 2 birthdays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:42 pm

Ok so HERE is where Caylee's Killer is trying to "have a fresh start" barf
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:43 pm

here is her twitter acct ~ https://twitter.com/casephotollc
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:46 pm

On her twitter feed she makes me want to puke when she says:

Case Photography LLC ‏@CasePhotoLLC Feb 25
So yeah @blaiss you are a fucking mental case. I say this with full knowledge that i may lose biz of your fellow psychos
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:23 am

eva wrote:here is her twitter acct ~  https://twitter.com/casephotollc

comments such as this one crack me up Laughing

"Case Photography LLC
@CasePhotoLLC

@Jules01930 i appreciate you having my back jules. It is me and im done pretrnding.

9:56 AM - 21 Feb 2016"

has jules SEEN her back?????????? awe barf

Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 9zbWO

and she still can't spell - pretrnding

Laughing

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:31 pm

Dirty back.... Shocked
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:20 pm

.....nasty back! Cell

i was going to write earlier that i wonder if skank's jules is the same stalker julie from the skankisinnocent site....

"i wrote to you but you never wrote me back....WRITE TO ME!!!!"

"i sent you clothing, and you haven't even thanked me yet.....THANK ME!!!!"

"i'm trying to contact you AGAIN!!!! why aren't you calling me????  CALL ME!!!!!!!"

" if this is really you, this is julie, i wrote to you over 100 times, sending cards, letters, pictures."

sounds like a real nut case, fruitcake, batshit crazy Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 80578 psychopath stalker. Laughing

i was also going to mention that skank should google julie and then her name to see some of the stuff i've written about her. but when i tried it, nothing much came up!

then it dawned on me Cool ....she would have to google julie then her name and then add SKANK - since i never use her given name  ......then she'll see all the lovely things i've written about her.

heheheLaughingroflao

SKANK Laughing
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:40 pm

Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 542432       Skanky Scamthony is Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 720319 Caylee's Killer   Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 542432    
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:37 pm

eva wrote:      Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 542432       Skanky Scamthony is   Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 720319  Caylee's Killer      Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 542432    

none other.

she's such a Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 873843 Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 230788 Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 916266 Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 4 118198
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:28 pm

eva wrote:here is her twitter acct ~  https://twitter.com/casephotollc

how do you get to the most recent comments? or is march 14th the last one?

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:17 pm

this is the most recent tweet from the killer:

Case Photography LLC ‏@CasePhotoLLC  Mar 14
Happy Monday! Who's ready for a great week? Like 4 bookings in 5 days. I've been a busy gal. #TheFutureIsBright ! :)

~ Note the hashtag "the future is bright" & also the happy face.

Skanky has no conscience. Her future feels bright to her. She is not concerned with Caylee's future.

The Future Is Bright = tattoo BELLA VITA whilst Caylee lay decomposing in her inhumane premature grave
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:20 pm

i don't know twitter very well at all.

i don't know if Caylee's Killer has like "secret" tweets. dunno.

But for the public, that's the latest tweet.
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:23 pm

ok with about 30 seconds on the internet googling how to tweet privately, (same amount of time as Caylee's Killer googling "foolproof suffication" on Jun 16/08 @ 2:56 pm) ~ i learned this ~  (oh yes, the killer can be tweeting privately, read on:) ~

Let’s speak privately.
With Direct Messages on Twitter, you can communicate privately with a person or a group of people, instantly. Go beyond your friends and family. Keep in contact with experts, captivators, brands, and people you find interesting.

https://about.twitter.com/directmessages
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:21 pm

eva wrote:this is the most recent tweet from the killer:

Case Photography LLC ‏@CasePhotoLLC  Mar 14
Happy Monday! Who's ready for a great week? Like 4 bookings in 5 days. I've been a busy gal. #TheFutureIsBright ! :)

~  Note the hashtag "the future is bright" & also the happy face.

Skanky has no conscience.  Her future feels bright to her.  She is not concerned with Caylee's future.

The Future Is Bright = tattoo BELLA VITA whilst Caylee lay decomposing in her inhumane premature grave

well that's because she has "moved on"..... no after thought at all about Caylee:

Case Photography LLC
@CasePhotoLLC

@jessica_zitka Ive moved on. so should you

9:13 AM - 14 Mar 2016
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:27 pm

snipped:

Interesting, informative article here, by Florida Private Investigator Bill Warner:

https://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/…/convicted-felon-casey…/

excerpt:
"Casey Anthony’s Florida Drivers license was renewed on 12/8/2014 and she has been living on Cortez Rd in West Palm Beach FL with private investigator Pat McKenna for about 3 years now. Casey Anthony is a scam artist, hustler and con man. Casey Anthony is also a convicted felon in Florida, she pleaded guilty in 2010 to 13 charges in a check-fraud case. Orange County Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland found Casey Anthony guilty on six of the charges: one count of grand theft, four counts of check forgery, and fraudulent use of personal identification, (she stole a friends identity to cash bad checks), Casey Anthony served one year of felony probation. As a convicted felon in Florida, Casey Anthony is not eligible to do research work for a Florida private investigator, in actuality if she is doing research work on active cases for private investigator Pat McKenna she is working as a unlicensed private eye."

"If Casey Anthony is doing investigative research for PI Pat McKenna then she would have access to commercial databases and the Florida Motor Vehicle database, both of which would provide Casey Anthony with an individuals name, address, date of birth, social security number, photos, Florida drivers license number, year and make of car with license plate number, and even possible credit card information, everything a check forger and identity thief like Casey Anthony could want, hell, she is in pig heaven. Casey Anthony has not applied, as of this date, 2/27/2016, for a Private Investigator Intern License that Pat McKenna could sponsor as he is also the Manager of a Investigative and Security Agency that he set up four months ago in October 2015. "

read more:
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=476423875874045&id=172941139555655&substory_index=0
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:28 pm

Casey Anthony Boycott Information
March 18 at 10:44am ·

ROY KRONK DEFAMATION CASE UPDATE

A Hearing will be held on April 19, 2016, at 11:00am, in the Tampa bankruptcy court, for the Judge to rule on Casey Anthony's attorney's Motion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Casey Anthony's attorney filed a Motion on January 19, 2016 asking the Judge to throw out all of Roy Kronk's attorneys documents and evidence that he filed on January 15, 2016, in response to Casey Anthony's Motion for Judgment on the Pleadings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roy Kronk's attorney filed documents and evidence showing that Casey is responsible for the defamation even though her attorneys actually made the defamatory statements, on her behalf. She had full knowledge of their statements and knew the statements were false. Casey explicitly directed her attorneys to commit a willful and malicious act of defamation against Kronk. She told her attorneys to say these things to the media to portray Kronk as the kidnapper and murderer of Caylee Anthony, for the purpose of redirecting public blame for her daughter's murder to Kronk, but had full knowledge these statements were false.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roy Kronk's Kronk's attorneys filed this evidence [which Casey Anthony's attorney wants the Judge to throw out]:

(1) Dominic Casey's testimony [Exhibit A] stating that he personally heard from Casey Anthony that she authorized and permitted her attorneys to make false statements about Kronk to portray him as a murderer and or kidnapper of Caylee Anthony.

(2) Exhibit B – Casey Anthony admits that she "accused others of kidnapping Caylee Marie Anthony".

(3) Exhibit C – Casey Anthony admits that the statements her attorneys made were "to offset the negative and prejudicial remarks and evidence that she suspected to have been leaked to the press by law enforcement and the prosecution..."

https://www.facebook.com/Casey-Anthony-Boycott-Information-172941139555655/
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next