Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony wins defamation case

+10
eva
Weeziethm
Freckles
Julie
Jersey
Mylife101
Cali
crimeq
colsnipe
Nene_Please
14 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 6 Empty Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Julie Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:13 pm

Casey Anthony Boycott Information added 2 new photos.

10 hrs · ..

ROY KRONK DEFAMATION CASE UPDATE
related to DOMINIC CASEY DEPOSITION

NOTE: Dominic Casey has written three books and published them on Amazon, in Kindle form. He hopes to make money off of Caylee's death. See attached book review.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cheney Mason has filed a Notice to take Dominic Casey's Depostion, in Seminole County, on May 9th, but the Judge has not yet ruled on the request for more time to take the deposition.

Here is the Notice document:

Fifth Notice of Deposition of Dominic Casey. Filed by David L Schrader on behalf of Defendant Casey Marie Anthony. (Schrader, David) (Entered: 04/20/2016)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwEDmRAkTopSVnIxRmI3a0VBazA/view?usp=sharing&pref=2&pli=1

Casey Anthony's attorney Cheney Mason [not the main bankruptcy attorney David Schrader], filed Notice that they will take the Deposition of Dominic Casey, on May 9, 2016, at 1:00pm, at the office of Carrie L. Rentz, P.A., in Longwood, FL.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dominic RESPONSE
Dominic Casey has prepared a response [dated about April 17, 2016] to Casey Anthony's request for more time to take Dominic's Deposition, which was filed April 14, 2016, and which Roy Kronk's attorney did not object to.
Casey Anthony's attorney Cheney Mason has filed a Notice of taking Dominic Casey's Depostion on May 9, 2016 – even though the Judge has not yet ruled on the Unopposed Request for more time to take the Dominic deposition.

Dominic Casey says that even though Casey Anthony's and Roy Kronk's attorneys agreed to having Dominic's deposition done at Cheney Mason's office on March 31st, that Dominic made it very clear that he would not agree to be deposed at Cheney Mason's office and gave the reasons why, to include conflict of interest.

Dominic says that Cheney Mason used to be his attorney in 2009 in Zenaida defamation case, and Cheney Mason is now Casey Anthony's attorney, and it would be a conflict of interest for Dominic to have his deposition done at Cheney Mason's office now.

Dominic wants the judge to know that he did not refuse to cooperate with the deposition, and that the attorneys on both sides knew about the conflict of interest. Dominic only objects to having Cheney Mason present during his deposition. Dominic is not objecting to the deposition.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dominic Casey has prepared a second Affidavit which he got Notarized on January 25, 2016, in Seminole County, where he lives. Dominic Casey wants his updated Affidavit filed in the Kronk defamation case.

In his updated Affidavit, Dominic Casey swears that Baez hired him and that Baez told Dominic Casey, in July 2008, that Casey Anthony killed Caylee and threw out her body somewhere, and that Baez needed Dominic's help to find Caylee's corpse before anybody else did.

Dominic says that Casey gave hints to where she threw out Caylee's corpse, in jail visits with George, Cindy, and Lee. Then Dominic says he pulled up an aerial map of the areas Casey Anthony alluded to.

Dominic says that Baez told him, in August 2008, that if Dominic could get to the dumping ground on Suburban, without being noticed, that it was possibly the place where Casey threw out Caylee's corpse. Dominic told Baez there was too much EquuSearch and police and media in the area at that time.

Dominic says that Casey Anthony wanted to accept the prosecution's plea deal and say it was an accidental drowning, but Baez prevented her from taking the deal.

Dominic says he saw Casey naked in Baez' office, more than once.

Dominic says that Casey was determined that Cindy, George, Lee and Kronk be accused of Caylee's death.
Dominic says the defense team was trying to accuse Dominic of being involved in throwing out Caylee's corpse in the dumping ground on Suburban.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roy Kronk's attorney filed a Dominic Casey Affidavit on January 15, 2016. Here is the Affidavit

1/15/2016
(70) 36 pages – 4 docs
Opposition to Defendant's Motion for Judgment on the Pleadings Filed by Jonathan Sykes on behalf of Plaintiff Roy Kronk (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit A; # 2 Exhibit B; # 3 Exhibit C) (Sykes, Jonathan) (Entered: 01/15/2016)

Exhibit A – 3 pages – Dominic Casey Affidavit

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIdFhrRFlNTWJXLTA/view?usp=sharing&pref=2&pli=1

Kronk's attorneys used Dominic Casey's testimony [Exhibit A] stating that he personally heard from Casey Anthony that she authorized and permitted her attorneys to make false statements about Kronk to portray him as a murderer and or kidnapper of Caylee Anthony.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BAD REVIEW OF DOMINIC CASEY's BOOK:

1.0 out of 5 stars
No Justice for Caylee just blood money!
ByDettson November 12, 2015
Format: Kindle Edition

Dominic Casey, Not only did Caylee not have decent human beings in life but what she seems to have gotten in death was even worse.Nothing but blood sucking monsters that had their hands glued to the inside of their pockets to collect any profit available.Had you cooperated with the prosecution on all the info you collected on this dead little girl,her murdering mother,Jose Baez,her unloyal grand parents,you would not have denied poor Caylee justice.Lying on the witness stand,refusing to hand over cell phone records like on who you were talking to as you prodded the ground for her body and might I add exactly where she was found proves you had something to hide.After Baez and the Anthony's refused to pay you for services rendered is when you decided out of
vindictiveness,selfishness,and just plain cold heartedness, how you would try to make your bundle of blood money.You wrote 3 books which brought forward evidence of the murder and all the strange happenings surrounding it.Had you been an honest, true professional investigater, Casey would be in prison,maybe her parents and lawyer with her and Caylee would have the only possible outcome she could have and that was at the very least JUSTICE.Instead you held out hoping you would make mega bucks on this childs dead body just like the rest of the circus did.Didn't work out so good for you did it ?I hope no one buys your books and helps to fulfill your dreams of a lucrative life on Caylees dollars.You should be ashamed you monster!Your not even close to being human but Caylee was and she was battered during death and still is by gravy train riders like yourself.You couldn't be more sickening if you tried.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=496182497231516&id=172941139555655

https://www.facebook.com/Casey-Anthony-Boycott-Information-172941139555655/
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 6 Empty Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Jersey Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:27 pm

Julie -

Thank you so much for this update,
I just don't believe anything will come of this either.
The last gasp in the case, and nobody deserves some
form of Justice (besides of course, Caylee) more than
Mr. Kronk.
They dragged him through the mud, all of them were
trying desperately to pin Caylee's horrific murder on
this one and that, finally settling in desperation on Roy Kronk.
Even getting his ex-wife up on the stand (iirc), calling Mr. Kronk
'morally bankrupt', etc. etc. etc.
Meanwhile skank was sitting in her little bittie lowered chair at
the defense table with her tissue at the ready, while flirting
with bozo every chance she could, and while pushing and pulling
at her hair, blouse, pants, bangs, and looking in general like the
men with the white butterfly nets should be showing up any second.
Oh and let's not forget how she gave the Finger to the cameras while
the jury wasn't present.
Not one of them had any class or showed any remorse whatever for
little Caylee, who in my opinion suffered miserably and her murderer
belongs on DR.
JMO

Jersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jersey Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:34 pm

And I'm not going to wait on pins and needles for the final results
of Mr Kronk's case against skank,
she has gotten away from all of it,
wasn't even forced to pay for the court trial,
so obvious that she knows someone or someones
in high places and has something on someone.
All along she has gotten away with the entire case.
Bozo was certainly no F Lee Bailey, that jury was
rushed to be seated and then rushed all the way
through the trial, then rushed to deliver a verdict
and get the heck out of there.
And now she's still getting away from Justice,
a sleazier case I have never seen.
JMO

Jersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:48 pm

Yikes. I didn't know all of this was still going on. I pretty much tuned out after the trial that ended so unjustly.

Who is trying to prove what with this deposition?
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:23 pm

mylife - after skank's dump trial on the whole Justice system, zenaida gonzalez and roy kronk both moved forward with civil suits as this article, even though it's from 2 years ago, explains:

According to documents filed in the Middle District of Florida court on Jan. 14, hearings were held for both Zenaida Gonzalez v. Anthony and Roy Kronk v. Anthony — both of which were ruled to move forward in April and Sept. respectively.

read more:
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/01/civil-suits-against-casey-anthony-moving-forward-trial-defamation/

zenaida's case got tossed, but roy kronk's case is still moving forward very s l o w l y.

apparently dominic casey had info at the time of trial that probably could have put skank where she belongs, in jail forever, but he chose not to say a word because he had books to write. however, hopefully his info is truthful and accurate and can somehow give skank a little of something she deserves. roy kronk is using dominic casey's info to help his case.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:12 pm

Thanks Julie.

So, Roy Kronk must have been made aware of Dominick Casey's information because he wrote about it in a book. Is that correct?

If the info is true, it would seem that skank and crew should be legally on the hook for something. Obstruction of justice? I don't think that double jeopardy laws protect the attorney.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:18 pm

i think so, but i'm not really sure.

i suuuuuuure hope they get them on something, anything.

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:53 pm

Casey Anthony Boycott Information Dominic Casey is now admitting in his court filed Affidavit, that he KNEW that Casey murdered Caylee and threw her corpse out "somewhere", and he knew it in JULY 2008.

He also knew the defense was falsely accusing Roy Kronk .

He has the blood of Caylee Marie Anthony on HIS hands!

· 11 · April 23 at 8:18am

Casey Anthony Boycott Information Dominic CASEY withheld this info from Law Enforcement & State Attorney and is now trying to profit with his book! Had he cooperated Casey might be sitting in prison now!

· 7 · April 23 at 9:54am

Casey Anthony Boycott Information according to Dominic's new Affidavit, he KNEW in July 2008, that Casey had murdered Caylee [no accidental drowning], and Dominic KNEW that Casey threw Caylee away in the dumping ground -- yet here is Dominic on November 15, 2008 searching the dumping ground. It is highly possible that Dominic did find Caylee's chewed up remains that day, and kept quiet about it, as he had been instructed to do by Baez [and Cindy].
If Dominic had told law enforcement what he knew back then, they could have recovered Caylee's remains sooner, and had more evidence of cause of death to use at trial.

https://www.facebook.com/Casey-Anthony-Boycott-Information-172941139555655/#!/172941139555655/photos/p.496506827199083/496506827199083/?type=3&theater

April 24 at 6:55am

Casey Anthony Boycott Information This photo is Dominic at Cindy's Meet and Greet event with the Milsaps and KidFinders, on November 15, 2008 -- which is the exact same day that Dominic was photographed searching in the dumping ground where she threw away Caylee.

https://www.facebook.com/Casey-Anthony-Boycott-Information-172941139555655/#!/172941139555655/photos/p.496506580532441/496506580532441/?type=3&theater

April 24 at 6:52am

Casey Anthony Boycott Information Cindy had Dominic searching in the woods in November 2008

https://www.facebook.com/Casey-Anthony-Boycott-Information-172941139555655/#!/172941139555655/photos/p.496506460532453/496506460532453/?type=3&theater

· April 24 at 6:51am

Casey Anthony Boycott Information http://www.wesh.com/video/20728364/index.html

New Anthony Video: Dominic Casey Searches Woods
UPDATED 2:44 PM EDT Sep 04, 2009

New Anthony Video: Dominic Casey Searches Woods

wesh.com

· April 24 at 7:09am

Casey Anthony Boycott Information KATHI BELICH

(Nancy Grace Show "Anthonys` PI Reportedly Knew Location of Caylee`s Remains" 01/07/2009):

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Let`s go now to Kathi Belich, reporter with WFTV. Kathi, is there confirmation that a PI who worked with the Anthonys actually knew where the skeleton was nearly a month before police were alerted?

KATHI BELICH, WFTV: Well, I can tell you that a private investigator that worked with the Anthonys and alongside their private investigator has told the lead detectives in this case from the FBI and the Orange County sheriff`s office that Dominic Casey had detailed information about where to look and that`s why he went to the scene, was to look for the remains."

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Back to Kathi Belich with WFTV, who broke the story. Take me from the beginning. Tell me again what happened.

KATHI BELICH, WFTV: "OK. Jim Hoover told investigators today [01/07/2009] that on the 14th of November, the Anthonys` private attorney, Dominic Casey, called him and asked him to come to town and meet with Mr. Casey. On the 15th in the morning, Mr. Casey met with him at the office, and Hoover says Mr. Casey told him, Caylee is dead and I know where her remains are and we have to go look for him. Hoover says that is why they went to the scene on November 15, a Saturday, and November 16."

KATHI BELICH, WFTV: "[Jim] Hoover told investigators Dominic Casey knew where to search and what to look for, and they specifically went to that location to do a detailed search of that location. Hoover says when he was there on those two days, they did not find the body. He says that Dominic Casey went back to that scene at least two other times after that without Hoover. We don`t know if he was alone or he was with anyone else. But that`s the new information."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NANCY GRACE
Anthonys May Cremate Caylee`s Remains
Aired January 13, 2009

BELICH: I could not hear what he was saying on the cell phone on that tape that I listened to. What I heard him say when you see the pavers that Leonard was just referring to, I hear him say, It would be right here, as we were looking on the video at the pavers.

BELICH: I could not hear what he was saying on the cell phone. I only could hear what he said as we`re looking at the concrete blocks in the video.

BELICH: He said, It would be right here. That`s what I heard him say.

· April 24 at 8:44am

Last edited by Julie on Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:29 pm

Dang! This is all messed up. ^^^
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:12 am

Dominic Casey
Affidavit: 3 pages
Filed: Jan 15 2016

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIdFhrRFlNTWJXLTA/view
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:29 am

So many people failed Caylee Sad
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:33 pm

dominic casey document

"what happened?"

http://www.dgator.com/Documents/What%20Happened..pdf

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:16 pm

^^^^ BOMB!

".....Pedro was now going to put up money forCasey’s defense and, the $500,000.00 necessary for Casey’s bail bond.

I investigated Pedro aka Pete, his associations and connections. He is a convicted drug
trafficker and money launderer for “El Chapo” the Mexican drug lord and head of the Sinaloacartel. Pedro is also a convicted Ponzi scheme fraudster and sends exotic cars to Dubai and p
rivate airplanes to Brazil.

January 10, 2016
What Happened?
Page 3 of 5
Copyright © 2016 | D&A Investigations, Inc.

A Federal Agent testified in Palm Beach, Florida, that Pedro had requested his business
partner to kidnap a 10 year old child.
••••• ...."

".....September 5, 2008 I drove Baez, his associate and Rob to pick up Casey from the jail. Baezhad once again scheduled a television interview for her. She was not happy and asked if it could be another time.He immediately called the network saying they would have to take a raincheck, hung up thephone and said to Casey:
“You now owe me 3 blow jobs.”

I stopped the vehicle in the jail parking lot and aired my disgust at his predatory behavior. The media was quickly approaching the vehicle. Baez panicked and was shouting, “Drive, Drive!” When the media neared the vehicle, I drove off.

He published that Casey received $200,000.00 from ABC. Casey did not receive any of the money, Baez did. This in itself was a serious conflict of interest and dictated the way Baez handled the case to make the story more valuable.
••••• ...."

5 pages in all
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:23 pm

Page 4

....After Roy Kronk’s calls to law enforcement in August 2008 Baez also knew that Casey had concerns about Roy being there. One of Roy’s supervisors lived on Hopespring Drive down the street from the Anthony home. He had a granddaughter who was also a toddler.

Every few weeks, George and Cindy had garage sales; the supervisor bought many of
Caylee’s clothes from them. The clothes found with Caylee’s remains were different from the clothes Caylee was wearing when Casey left with her on Monday June 16, 2008.

The defense plan:
The clothing purchased by the supervisor was used to clothe Caylee’s corpse and
George, with Casey’s knowledge, had helped to conceal Caylee’s body for more than a
month. Somewhere in this ludicrous scenario it was suggested that George gave
Caylee’s body to me for disposal.
Cindy sent me to Suburban Drive in September 2008.

Roy concealed the body until December 11, 2008. Then, and in anticipation of
collecting a reward, he dumped Caylee’s remains into the swamp and radioed his boss.
••••• ...."
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:29 pm

Julie wrote:
dominic casey document

"what happened?"

Shocked
This is a bombshell!
Where did you find it?
I am trying to figure out who the writer/speaker is in the paper....

WHY weren't authorities notified of the improprieties????
An to think he Baez wanted to get involved with the Arias case, among others...
Is he ever dirty!

Last edited by Freckles on Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:30 pm

i can't remember if i posted this yet.

dc's response to skank's motion.

from 4/14/16

http://www.dgator.com/Documents/3Dominic%20Casey%20Response%20to%20Defendants%20April%2014,%202016%20Motion%20for%20Extension%20Copyright.pdf

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:33 pm

Freckles wrote:
Julie wrote:
dominic casey document

"what happened?"

Shocked
This is a bombshell!
Where did you find it?

An to think he wanted to get involved with the Arias case, among others...
Is he ever dirty!

i found it on google. when excerpts of dc's book came out and he mentioned that he saw skank running naked from bozo's office, i googled dominic casey saw casey naked and it was in the google list of sites. dc is the author of the document. it's his website, dgator.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:37 pm

Julie wrote:i can't remember if i posted this yet.

dc's response to skank's motion.

from 4/14/16

http://www.dgator.com/Documents/3Dominic%20Casey%20Response%20to%20Defendants%20April%2014,%202016%20Motion%20for%20Extension%20Copyright.pdf

I wondered how much/how dirty Mason was... and it is there!
Mason KNEW it was a conflict of interest to represent Dominic Casey....
Mason wanted to "warn" Dominic re what to way/not to say....
and then Mason quickly got off the case.

These two attys need to be disbarred. Permanently. They are too dirty.
And the finances need checking out!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:39 pm

Julie wrote:
Freckles wrote:
Shocked
This is a bombshell!
Where did you find it?

An to think he wanted to get involved with the Arias case, among others...
Is he ever dirty!

i found it on google. when excerpts of dc's book came out and he mentioned that he saw skank running naked from bozo's office, i googled dominic casey saw casey naked and it was in the google list of sites. dc is the author of the document. it's his website, dgator.

You done did good... Cool rocker
Flowers on the way....Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 6 803492
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:45 pm

praise hehehe
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:46 pm

sometimes its interesting to go back and read stuff when it was fresh in everyone's minds. (and skank was still sitting in a jail cell.)

2010.08.05 Dominic Casey emails

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?111088-2010-08-05-Dominic-Casey-emails

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:03 pm

....and so skank sat back in HER ripped up easy chair and looked up and said: what is that big, dark, ugly thing hanging over my head all the time?

sinny: those, dear, are your bangs, the ones you used to pick at and twirl in court.

skank: no, you old fool, THAT big, dark, ugly thing!!!!

sinny: i dunno. i'm only a nurse of decomposition.

Julie Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 6 759197 : that is: the totally unjust, reprehensible verdict in Caylee's death/murder case, Roy Kronk's endless civil defamation case against you, the last eight years of your pathetic life, every doc dump about you, every website, article and post ever written about you, every laugh at you and your pathetic, loser family, and your long, pathetic, worthless life that is to come.

Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 6 873843Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 6 230788Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 6 634663Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 6 Loser1 Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 6 118198
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:51 pm

The day Caylee died  was the day they lied.
And the darkness of those lies press upon them every day.
George, Lee, Cindy... they entered a pact with Satan and he gave them Mason, Baez....
The misfortune continues until they truly repent.
They took a life of a sweet, innocent child and failed to take accountability.
They went for greed and fame and it is their destruction.

A hundred life times will not clear  them of their evil ways.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:14 pm

Casey Anthony wins defamation case - Page 6 WHAT%2BTHE%2BHELL%2BPODCAST%2BART

Dating Disasters, Crazy Exes, Casey Anthony & Columbine

Posted by WhatTheHell |

In honor of Valentines Day Julie & Steph discuss the laughable and serious side of love, dishing about some of their worst dates and craziest exes. They also discuss what the hell is notable in the news now.

lol, start at 45:51 "speaking of craaaaaaazy, we just read something recently about casey anthony...."

http://www.whatthehellshow.com/2016/02/dating-disasters-crazy-exes-casey.html
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:44 pm

Casey Anthony Boycott Information added 2 new photos.

3 hrs · ..

DOMINIC CASEY DELAYS ROY KRONK CASE
The case is dragging into July ....

NOTE: Dominic Casey is currently trying to sell his book(s) on Amazon, and he previously went to Simon & Schuster with Cindy, George, and Brad Conway to try to get a group book deal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is a new document filed by Dominic Casey:

Notice of Conflict, Failure to Coordinate Deposition and Misapplication of Rules Filed by Interested Party Dominic Casey. (Entered: 04/26/2016)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpILXdLQlNFZTBMQkE/view?usp=sharing&pref=2&pli=1

Dominic Casey filed a Notice of Conflict ... stating he would not agree to be deposed in the presence of Casey Anthony's attorney Cheney Mason or in his office. Cheney Mason used to be Dominic Casey's attorney in the Zenaida Gonzalez defamation case, so there would be a conflict of interest. Cheney Mason rescheduled the depo for May 9, 2016, but Dominic Casey says he cannot attend on that day. Dominic Casey wants the judge to know that he is being cooperative regarding taking his deposition.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is another document Dominic Casey filed:

Response to Motion to Extend Time To Conduct the Deposition of Dominic Casey Filed by Interested Party Dominic Casey (Entered: 04/26/2016)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIUHpjTVdZdEhKUlE/view?usp=sharing&pref=2&pli=1

This document was filed by Dominic Casey and is 15 pages long.
He states why he did not attend the scheduled depo at Cheney Mason's office, and attaches Dominic Casey's two different Affidavits.

Dominic Casey has prepared an Affidavit which he got Notarized on January 25, 2016, in Seminole County, where he lives. Dominic Casey wants his updated Affidavit filed in the Kronk defamation case.

In his updated Affidavit, Dominic Casey swears that Baez hired him and that Baez told Dominic Casey, in July 2008, that Casey Anthony killed Caylee and threw out her body somewhere, and that Baez needed Dominic's help to find Caylee's corpse before anybody else did.

Dominic says that Casey gave hints to where she threw out Caylee's corpse, in jail visits with George, Cindy, and Lee. Then Dominic says he pulled up an aerial map of the areas Casey Anthony alluded to.

Dominic says that Baez told him, in August 2008, that if Dominic could get to the dumping ground on Suburban, without being noticed, that it was possibly the place where Casey threw out Caylee's corpse. Dominic told Baez there was too much EquuSearch and police and media in the area at that time.

Dominic says that Casey Anthony wanted to accept the prosecution's plea deal and say it was an accidental drowning, but Baez prevented her from taking the deal.

Dominic says that Casey was determined that Cindy, George, Lee and Kronk be accused of Caylee's death.

Dominic says the defense team was trying to accuse Dominic of being involved in throwing out Caylee's corpse in the dumping ground on Suburban.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is another document Dominic Casey filed:

Notice of Filing Background Information and Waiver (s) of Any and All Privilege Filed by Interested Party Dominic Casey. (Entered: 04/27/2016)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIVjlzelZNMFVmc28/view?usp=sharing&pref=2&pli=1

Dominic Casey filed this document to let the Judge know that Casey Anthony waived all Privilege with him, which gives him the legal right to talk about her and write his book(s) about her, while he was working for her and Baez, and also Cindy and George.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Judge has set new deadline dates:

Order Granting Motion to Extend Time to Conduct Deposition of Dominic Casey and to File Motions for Summary Judgment, Responses thereto and to Reshedule Pre-Trial. Pre-trial Continued to 7/19/2016 at 11:00 am. (Entered: 04/27/2016)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIYjFxRDJ1MTNGVms/view?usp=sharing&pref=2&pli=1

The Judge has ORDERED that the attorneys must take the Deposition of Dominic Casey no later than June 1, 2016, and file Motions for Summary Judgment by June 15, 2016, and file any Response by June 29, 2016, file any Response to a Response by July 13, 2016, and the next Hearing date is now set for July 19, 2016.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=498332540349845&id=172941139555655#!/172941139555655/photos/pcb.498332540349845/498330333683399/?type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=498332540349845&id=172941139555655#!/172941139555655/photos/pcb.498332540349845/498330383683394/?type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=498332540349845&id=172941139555655

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jersey Tue May 03, 2016 8:34 am

Wow -
The Caylee Daily is gone, lol
and dinosaur is still blabbing politics
over on the other site.
Boring, boring, boring.

Jersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu May 05, 2016 6:37 pm

Casey Anthony Boycott Information

5 hrs · ..

ALERT!!!! time to pull our BOYCOTT forces together and unite in a strong backlash BOYCOTT message to NBC TODAY SHOW with Matt Lauer!!!

Write, call, email NBC and their sponsors.

Contact all NBC advertising sponsors now and every day!
Ask them to pull their Ads from NBC, especially the Today Show with Matt Lauer

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XcIbOoyMrfjqQRKT3xS7VHRZfBRyODw8xOVQc5PvFr8/edit?pli=1

NBC PHONE NUMBER - 212-664-4444

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NBC TODAY SHOW did a piece TODAY May 5, 2016, on Casey Anthony in their "Where Are They Now?" section.

They had Cheney Mason and Judge Perry speaking about Casey Anthony.

Cheney Mason said she was "a good mother, a loving mother".
He said she has to deal with crackpots who are loose on the streets, threatening her.

Mason says 5 years later, she now has a drivers license, in the process of buying a car, she has a full time job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dr G says no child should have duct tape on its face when it dies

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Matt Lauer ended with "this was as dramatic as it gets ... tomorrow ...."
probably doing more on her tomorrow

May 30, 2015 - Casey Anthony was at the JFK airport in New York with an "NBC NEWS PRODUCER Don Wood" who lives in Tampa, FL -- that is obvious, and video recorded by TMZ. The pictures don't lie.
NBC is investing time with Casey Anthony

NBC flew her FIRST CLASS to New York and picked her up in a limo - she was escorted by "NBC NEWS PRODUCER Don Wood" who lives in Tampa, FL.

She met with "SENIOR NBC BOOKING PRODUCER for the TODAY SHOW Matt Zimmerman".

----

Casey Anthony Boycott Information TURN OFF NBC OWNED NETWORKS and SHOWS - BRING DOWN RATINGS!

Anniversary of Casey Anthony release from jail is July 5th.

Block all NBC networks and shows in your home and office.

Please SHARE this everywhere!

- Bravo [Real Housewives, Top Chef, Million Dollar Listing, Watch What Happens Live Andy Cohen, etc.]

- E! Entertainment [ Botched, Keeping Up With the Kardashians, RichKids of Beverly Hills, Total Divas, E! News, Fashion Police, etc.]

- NBC Television Network [Law & Order, The Office, 30 Rock, NBC News MSNBC, NBC Sports, etc.]

- Oxygen [ Snapped, Bad Girls Club, The Prancing Elites Project, Best Ink, etc.]

- USA Network [ Burn Notice, CSI, Modern Family, Monk, NCIS, Psych, WWE Raw, etc.]

- Syfy

- Telemundo

- the Weather Channel

- Universal Media Studios and Universal Pictures

- America's Got Talent, Bad Judge, The Biggest Loser, The Celebrity Apprentice, Dateline, Days of our Lives, Late Night, Law & Order, Meet the Press, NBC Nightly News, Parks & Recreation, Saturday Night Live, TODAY Show with Matt Lauer, Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, The Voice, etc.

-----------------------------------------------

NBCUniversal Media, LLC
NBC News Chief – Deborah Turness
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112

Corporate phone *67-212-664-4444
Ask for Media Inquiry/Public Relations person

FAX 212-664-4085

TWITTER - LEXI DAUBER RUDOLPH - @LexiNBC
[she does booking for the NBC TODAY SHOW with Matt Lauer]

TWITTER - @TODAYshow

TWITTER - @MLauer

TWITTER - @NBC

TWITTER - @deborahturness

TWITTER - @nbczimm

EMAIL - Denise.Colella@nbcuni.com

EMAIL - Krishan.Bhatia@nbcuni.com

EMAIL - Deborah.Turness@nbcuni.com

EMAIL - Rebecca.Marks@nbcuni.com

EMAIL - Lesley.Cerwin@nbcuni.com

EMAIL - Jill.Carmen@nbcuni.com

EMAIL - michael.reidy@nbcuni.com

Email - Lauren.Skowronski@nbcuni.com

For viewer related inquiries contact: nbcuniversalviewerfeedback@nbcuni.com

--------------------------------------------

https://www.facebook.com/Casey-Anthony-Boycott-Information-172941139555655/?rc=p

-----------

Casey Anthony Boycott Information BOYCOTT! NBC TODAY SHOW!!! they are doing more on her tomorrow!!!

Casey Anthony Boycott Information Haaj Ferogh any Interview she does the questions about Caylee's death will be prohibited. That has always been her stipulation. It will be a "fluff" interview.

Casey Anthony Boycott Information NBC trying to generate public interest again. She went to NY and was in talks with them last year. Now is the time to start boycotting, calling sponsors. Will be too late if we wait!

https://www.facebook.com/Casey-Anthony-Boycott-Information-172941139555655/?rc=p

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Thu May 05, 2016 8:42 pm

5 YEARS LATER
The ‘Two Faces’ Of Casey Anthony — Inside Her Life Today
Plus, the judge & defense attorney reveal new trial details.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/casey-anthony-trial-5-years-later-life-today/
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri May 06, 2016 9:13 am

40 mins · ..

Good Morning!

Just a reminder of how important it is to make those phone calls, write those letters/emails and hit FB & Twitter pages to express your non interest in anything Casey Anthony.

If there are just a few people doing this, it will not have the impact that is needed to STOP Casey and her scheme team from making those millions that she so desires.

It is also important to let them know that their advertisers are being contacted and advised that their advertising dollars could be going to fund a Casey Anthony interview and we, as consumers will seek alternative goods and services should this interview take place and Casey or her scheme team are paid.

Thank you all for your continued support and dedication to Caylee. WE are her only voice. Speak loud for her!

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sat May 07, 2016 11:40 am

Casey Anthony trial judge, defense attorney reflect 5 years after acquittal

http://www.today.com/news/casey-anthony-trial-judge-defense-attorney-reflect-5-years-after-t90791

eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat May 07, 2016 11:53 am

eva wrote:Casey Anthony trial judge, defense attorney reflect 5 years after acquittal

http://www.today.com/news/casey-anthony-trial-judge-defense-attorney-reflect-5-years-after-t90791

eva - see nbc/today show boycott info above.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat May 07, 2016 2:14 pm

Link may have been shared:

"....Here is another document Dominic Casey filed:
Response to Motion to Extend Time To Conduct the Deposition of Dominic Casey Filed by Interested Party Dominic Casey (Entered: 04/26/2016)
https://drive.google.com/…/0B7DjeAMt_BpIUHpjTVdZdEhKU…/view…

This document was filed by Dominic Casey and is 15 pages long.
He states why he did not attend the scheduled depo at Cheney Mason's office, and attaches Dominic Casey's two different Affidavits.

Dominic Casey has prepared an Affidavit which he got Notarized on January 25, 2016, in Seminole County, where he lives. Dominic Casey wants his updated Affidavit filed in the Kronk defamation case.

Dominic says that Casey gave hints to where she threw out Caylee's corpse, in jail visits with George, Cindy, and Lee. Then Dominic says he pulled up an aerial map of the areas Casey Anthony alluded to. So they each and every lied when they testified. Baez and Mason had a plan? Yep.

Dominic says the defense team was trying to accuse Dominic of being involved in throwing out Caylee's corpse in the dumping ground on Suburban....."
I believe it....
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=498332540349845&id=172941139555655
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat May 07, 2016 2:43 pm

From above link:

"....Global Mistrial Seekers For those who remember Chris Stark, Dominic's number 1 book promoter who ran the twitter account @Dominic_Casey_ you'll be happy to hear the Karma bus found her: https://transientamnesia.wordpress.com/.../breaking-news.../ She has always promoted her 'Eagle Scout' son as proof that she is superior to anyone who had problem children .. well turns out she was lying the whole time.
Like · Reply · May 5 at 4:08pm...."

And here is the included link:
https://transientamnesia.wordpress.com/2016/04/29/breaking-news-starks-kid-in-drugs-guns-counterfeit-bust-in-fargo/

BREAKING NEWS!!! Stark’s kid in DRUGS, GUNS & COUNTERFEIT bust in Fargo!!!

Can't copy. Story states he was busted on big time drug possession.
Heroin, fentanyl, meth, ecstasy, marijuana,  LSD, anabolic steroids, various prescription drugs. There were also five fully loaded guns to include guns with scopes.Counterfeit bills. Child endangerment charges.

"....Anne Marie Wooffsaid:April 29, 2016 at 23:42

WAIT…this drug bust happened back on April 5! So she is just now heading out to Fargo? I wonder if Lil Jack has been talking…. This was posted today on that Fargo news stations website:
http://kfgo.com/news/articles/2016/apr/29/fargo-man-charged-in-federal-court-with-meth-conspiracy/

Seriously, I personally saw so many prescription drugs in his mom’s possession, I’d say she should have been clearer to her son to Just Say NO to drugs. But she is an addict. Now we know why she spent so much time with him recently…probably setting him up in the business. I’m not surprised one bit, are you? I feel sorry for that poor child caught up in the middle of this mess….notice they don’t say anything about his girlfriend/baby mama.
Starks feeds should be truly interesting now that the world will see just how bad her fecal matter stinks. ....,"
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed May 11, 2016 11:32 pm

11 hrs · ..

CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY - May 9, 2016
a beautiful, precious child thrown away in a swamp
she is why we BOYCOTT anyone trying to make money off her horrifying death

see picture:

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu May 12, 2016 11:34 am

Lowetta Miller Boycott, NBC still plans on showing "casey anthony" on their new program that they filmed "her" for. In other words, that foul deed has been done, and that "bitch" already paid in advance. Watch the Today show, and they will advertise it. I have written them on fb and voiced my total displeasure with them, and, they keep taking my posts out. I don't know what else can be done about it anymore. In other words Boycott, this "bitch" was paid "her" blood money.......:•(

· 1 · 11 hrs · Edited

Casey Anthony Boycott Information Contact their sponsors. Advise them that you will seek alternative goods & services due to NBC paying $$ to Casey and they are a sponsor of NBC. BOYCOTT STRONG!

· 1 · 4 hrs

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat May 14, 2016 11:45 pm

10 hrs ·

ROY KRONK DEFAMATION CASE UPDATE

Dominic Casey filed documents saying they are trying to pressure him to do a deposition at a time when he cannot do it.

Here are the documents:

5/9/2016
Second Notice of Conflict, Failure to Coordinate Deposition and Misapplication of Rules Filed by Interested Party Dominic Casey

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIWTlIaXVncWk1ZmM/view?usp=sharing&pref=2&pli=1

---------------------------------------------

5/9/2016
Notice of Automatic Stay Filed by Interested Party Dominic Casey.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpITlNwR2gzOGZMTHc/view?usp=sharing&pref=2&pli=1

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 24, 2016 6:42 pm

That which we all suspected.... When you lie down with dogs you are apt to get up with fleas.....

Casey Anthony's paid her lawyer with sex, claims private investigator in court papers that also claim Jose Baez told him she DID murder her daughter

".....A private investigator who worked with Casey Anthony has claimed that her attorney Jose Baez told him she killed her daughter, in sworn testimony given during a bankruptcy hearing.

Dominic Casey stated in an affidavit filed with United States Bankruptcy Court in the Middle District of Florida Tampa Division and seen by Radar Online: '[On] Saturday, July 26, 2008, Baez had told me that Casey (Anthony) had murdered Caylee and dumped the body somewhere and, he needed all the help he could get to find the body before anyone else did.'

Casey also claimed in the affidavit that Anthony traded sexual favors with Baez to cover her legal fees. ...."

".....Mr Casey claimed in his affidavit that on September 5, 2008 Anthony was scheduled to sit down for a television interview but told Baez she did not want to do it, leading him to cancel with the network.

That is when Mr Casey claimed Mr Baez, who is married, told him: 'You now owe me three blow jobs.'

Later that month there was another incident Mr Casey claims when he arrived at Mr Baez's office and saw Ms Anthony naked.'This time she ran from his private office, through the conference room to the hallway,' Mr Casey claimed in the affidavit. ...."

"....'Baez had already told me on Saturday, July 26, 2008 that Casey had murdered Caylee and dumped the body somewhere,' claimed Casey. ...."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3607495/Private-investigator-claims-court-docs-Casey-Anthony-s-attorney-Jose-Baez-told-murdered-daughter-Caylee-tot-mom-paid-lawyer-sexual-favors.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie33 Wed May 25, 2016 8:30 pm

Casey Anthony's Former Lawyer Jose Baez Threatens to Sue Over Claims He Had Sexual Relationship With Her

http://www.people.com/article/jose-baez-hits-back-dominic-casey-allegations-sexual-relationship-with-casey-anthony

Jamie33

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed May 25, 2016 9:45 pm

Baez to WESH: Private investigator's claims '100 percent false'

UPDATED 6:17 PM EDT May 25, 2016

By Bob Kealing

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. —In emails to WESH 2 News Wednesday, Jose Baez denied allegations made by Dominic Casey, a private investigator who used to work on Casey Anthony’s defense team.

In a recently filed affidavit in U.S. bankruptcy court in Tampa, Casey alleged that Baez "told me on July 26, 2008, that Casey murdered Caylee and dumped the body somewhere." The child's remains were found in a wooded area a short distance from her home in December of that year.

Baez said Dominic Casey's allegation is, "Absolutely 100 percent false."  

Read more:

http://www.wesh.com/news/baez-to-wesh-private-investigators-claims-100-false/39725940

COMMENTS

anniemaj  • 2 hours ago  
"Baez said Dominic Casey's allegation is, "Absolutely 100 percent false.""

Did he say "absolutely"? That was Casey Anthony's favorite word every time she told a lie. LOL
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Thu May 26, 2016 2:21 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3609667/Casey-Anthony-hiding-Smiling-tot-mom-buys-new-car-one-day-release-court-docs-claiming-traded-sexual-favors-pay-legal-fees-murder-trial.html

Casey Anthony out of hiding: Smiling mom buys a new car one day after release of court files claiming she traded sexual favors to pay her legal fees during murder trial
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri May 27, 2016 1:07 am

Attorney threatens lawsuit over claims he had sex with Casey Anthony, said she killed daughter
Published May 26, 2016

"......"I unequivocally and categorically deny exchanging sex for my legal services with Ms. Anthony... I have always conducted my practice consistent with the high ethical standards required of members of the Florida Bar," Baez told People Magazine. He went on to say, "Legal action is forthcoming."

In court documents that went public last month, investigator Dominic Casey claimed Baez told him in 2008 that the mom killed her daughter and hid the girl's body. The investigator also said Casey Anthony effectively paid Baez with sex because she didn't have enough money.

"Baez had told me that Casey had murdered Caylee and dumped the body somewhere and, he needed all the help he could get to find the body before anyone else did," Dominic Casey claimed. He said Baez hired him shortly after police arrested Casey Anthony in July 2008, but he left the team before the end of the year....."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/26/casey-anthonys-attorney-threatens-to-sue-over-claims-sex-daughters-death.html
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri May 27, 2016 9:41 am

May 24 at 2:28pm · ..

May 24 at 2:28pm ·

Some rag mags like to take documents off of social media sites, such as this Boycott Facebook page, then write a story for Radar, which they claim as an "exclusive".

We already posted this news with the actual documents on April 29th, on this Boycott page.

read more:
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri May 27, 2016 9:45 am

Vinnie Politan
✔ ‎‎@VinniePolitan Insider says #CaseyAnthony paid defense with SEX ... Listen to this Podcast...

I’m sorry I have to talk about her… but it’s in the headlines and it’s my job. Explosive allegations by Casey’s former investigator that she paid Jose Baez with SEX. I have the legal documents, the sworn statements, in my hands and they are beyond shocking.

But the most explosive statement made by her investigator has NOTHING to do with the sex. It is far more important and once again undermines our system of justice. It goes to the entire integrity of criminal trials and exposes what really happened down in Orange County, Florida.

If you watched the trial. If you followed the case… you MUST listen to this podcast!

Insider Says Casey Anthony Paid Defense with SEX
http://www.vinniepolitan.com/insider-says-casey-anthony-paid-defense-with-sex/
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri May 27, 2016 12:09 pm

^^^ Vinnie's Podcast was very interesting. one or more of them are going to be in HUGE trouble! Very Happy
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri May 27, 2016 12:11 pm

from the boycott fb page:

question: I'm not very knowledgeable regarding lawsuits. If Baez does file a lawsuit against DC, how likely is it that CA will be legally compelled to be deposed, testify, etc.? We all know that that is the last thing she wants to do.

answer: VERY likely and I don't think either one of them want that to happen. They have too much 411 on each other.

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sat May 28, 2016 10:01 am

i know this. i know that when the dominic casey affadavits started appearing on facebook, that Camp Babykiller was working to throw those affadavits out, Camp Babykiller didn't want the world to read Dom Casey's deposition.

Well GUESS WHAT HAPPENED?

roflao roflao roflao roflao roflao roflao roflao roflao roflao roflao roflao roflao roflao roflao
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sat May 28, 2016 10:04 am

Casey Anthony admitted to killing daughter, paid lawyer with sex, court papers allege

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/casey-anthony-paid-lawyer-sex-court-papers-allege-article-1.2650617

Casey Anthony knows that she is New York Daily news!!!!!!!!!!!

roflao roflao roflao roflao roflao roflao

What does Casey think about being New York Daily news with the title... Casey Anthony admitted to killing daughter

eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat May 28, 2016 11:25 am

Laughing skank is MORE than JUST new york daily news.

google her name and bozo's name:

Explore in depth (158 more articles) 158 more articles!!!! Laughing

https://news.google.com/news/story?ncl=dn9tUF8ArccN6pMlZHAGveO2ch7TM&q=casey+anthony+jose+baez&lr=English&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjG7bC_h_3MAhXMx4MKHZAMAsIQqgIIKDAA
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun May 29, 2016 2:36 am

158 stories? Bah, humbug! Is she really worth this???

shifty
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun May 29, 2016 2:44 am

P.I. Reveals Casey Anthony’s Diabolical Plan To Pin Daughter’s Death On Family
Accused killer 'insistent' loved ones 'be implicated and blamed for the murder.'

By Radar Staff
Posted on May 25, 2016 @ 7:09AM

"....In another shocking allegation, “Baez had already told me on Saturday, July 26, 2008 that Casey had murdered Caylee and dumped the body somewhere,” said Casey...."

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/casey-anthony-private-investigator-dominic-casey-frame-job-deposition-claims/
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next