Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judge's Order Could Give Casey Probation

+8
Justice4all
sitemama
kellikat
eva
Sherry
linden
khintx
Piper
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Judge's Order Could Give Casey Probation - Page 2 Empty Re: Judge's Order Could Give Casey Probation

Post by LottieM Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:24 pm

Judge Perry had no choice but to go by Judge S's ruling....the day we start letting clerical errors over-ride a judge's orders is like letting all the sneaky lying Baez and KC types rule the world.

I don't think it will be overturned on appeal...Baez already got his hands smacked for knowing the clerical error existed and going along with it in his typical unethical way....but I don't see KC serving her probation either...she's not going to bow down...I think she'll take her passport and go to South America before Aug 26th...to some country that hates the USA and find friends there who support her just because she got one over on America. Hope she still has Caylee's Spanish flashcards....or maybe Judge's Order Could Give Casey Probation - Page 2 3919250764 has already taught her all she needs to know.

Speaking of Judge's Order Could Give Casey Probation - Page 2 3919250764 where is he from? Does he have family in some foreign country KC can go hide out live with?
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Judge's Order Could Give Casey Probation - Page 2 Empty Re: Judge's Order Could Give Casey Probation

Post by kellikat Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:49 am

He's from Puerto Rico. They hate Casey there too.
kellikat
kellikat

Mood : Sick 2

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2