Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Developing Stories

+47
Cricket4
Soprano1
Gizmo711
nattyjk
Calypso
Hinky Refugee
Lash
Dis
NoZone9
nanaof4
justanopinion
Requiem
KZ
Cubs Fan
CA Lady
ClaireUncensored
wonderingwhy
Snaz
Hunters G-ma
Nene_Please
Marica
ellejay
FystyAngel
stark3923
SweetT
nanshin
mom2chloe
angiefly2
Trueblue
Tamta
Honeysage
Estee
Chickenbutt
CherokeeNative
snowbird
Hinky's Mimi
Freckles
sitemama
Alessandra_Deux
summerthyme
tesstruhart
Julie
Stolat
jacct
lostyou
Justice4all
Ann - Tx
51 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Developing Stories - Page 2 Empty Re: Developing Stories

Post by Ann - Tx Tue May 15, 2012 11:38 pm

RE: Katelynn Arnold murder - Ragland, AL

http://www.kpho.com/story/18310609/8-year-olds-hanging-death-ruled-a-homicide
KPHO Phoenix, AZ 5-15-12

8-year-old's hanging death ruled a homicide

Snipped:

The Associated Press reports that the St. Clair County Sheriff's office has a juvenile suspect in custody in connection to Katelynn's death.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue May 15, 2012 11:45 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:
Freckles wrote:Is the Powell case live?

Yes... here's the link to watch it - well, I don't know how much you will see now that it is in deliberations, but it should resume once the jury is ready to give a verdict. http://cache.ltvcms.com/kstu/requests/powell-trial.htm
Hi, CherokeeNative!

Thank you for posting the Link! I am going to post it on the Susan Powell thread.

Info about the Steven Powell trial can be posted on her thread at this Link:

http://www.realitychatter.com/t1639-susan-powell-missing-12-7-09?highlight=Susan+Powell
RE -- Susan Powell -- Missing 12/7/09

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed May 16, 2012 1:48 am

Gayle McCaffrey Case

Developing Stories - Page 2 18430424_BG2
Gayle McCaffrey

Developing Stories - Page 2 18430424_BG1
Robert Mccaffrey

Update:

Police officer: Missing woman's husband had gun in his truck

Posted: May 15, 2012 7:53 PM CDT
Updated: May 15, 2012 10:38 PM CDT

By Ray Rivera
By Keke Collins

MOUNT PLEASANT, SC (WCSC) - The police officer who pulled over Gayle McCaffrey's husband the day his wife was reported missing said he saw a gun sitting in McCaffrey's truck.

The traffic stop was on March 18, just hours before Robert McCaffrey alerted authorities to his wife's disappearance.

Traveler's Rest police officer Patrick Lavery says he caught Robert McCaffrey going 63 mph in a 45 mph zone around 2 a.m. in the Upstate. Lavery says when he walked towards the truck, McCaffrey apologized for going too fast and handed him a cell phone.

McCaffrey then told the officer to talk to the person on the other line to which the officer declined.

According to Lavery, McCaffrey admitted he was having wife and girlfriend problems. Soon after, Lavery spotted a gun in McCaffrey's truck.

http://www.live5news.com/story/18430424/police-man-suspected-in-wifes-dissappearance-had-gun

Sheriff: Missing Lowcountry Woman's Case Now A Murder

By: WSPA Staff | News Channel 7
Published: March 23, 2012
Updated: May 02, 2012 - 10:44 AM

CHARLESTON, SC --
Updated: May 2, 2012

The case of a missing Charleston area woman - which had ties to the Upstate - is now being investigated as a murder.

The Charleston County Sheriff said the case of Gayle McCaffrey - missing since March 16 - is now a homicide investigation at a news conference Wednesday morning according to our sister station WCBD-TV.

McCaffrey's husband Robert - once considered a person of interest - is now considered a suspect after investigators determined a note supposedly left behind was fabricated.

The sheriff says a search for Gayle's remains will begin Thursday near the McCaffrey home

http://www2.wspa.com/news/2012/mar/23/25/charleston-county-investigators-searching-missing--ar-3442408/
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed May 16, 2012 2:22 am

Stevie Bates, daughter of Satellite Academy basketball coach Darryl Jones, goes missing

19-year-old woman, who was involved in Occupy Wall Street movement, was last seen in Pittsburgh

Developing Stories - Page 2 13-1n013-missing-300x300
Stevie Bates

Developing Stories - Page 2 Tumblr_m3zatgxjy11qgcz43o1_500

Jones’ daughter is missing, and hasn’t been seen by her family or heard from since April 27. Stevie Bates, a 19-year-old former cheerleader at the Bronx High School of Science, with an infectious smile and shoulder-length blond dreadlocks, was traveling cross-country with a group of friends she met through the Occupy Wall Street movement when she disappeared. Bates was last observed boarding a bus in Pittsburgh destined for New York, where she was supposed to arrive on April 28.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/high-school/stevie-bates-daughter-satellite-academy-basketball-coach-darryl-jones-missing-article-1.1077337#ixzz1unpcxA3N
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed May 16, 2012 2:31 am

Police search for missing woman

Staff Report
Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Developing Stories - Page 2 Bilde?Site=TD&Date=20120515&Category=NEWS&ArtNo=120519958&Ref=AR&Profile=1056&maxw=300&MaxH=300
Michaela Vandenberg
Provided to the Tribune

SOUTH LAKE TAHOE, Calif. — Police are asking for the public's help in locating a 23-year-old South Lake Tahoe woman who went missing from outside her work Tuesday morning.

Michaela Vandenberg was last seen in the area of Takela Drive and Lake Tahoe Boulevard about 10:20 a.m., according to a statement from the city.

She left personal property behind and has not been heard from since, according to the statement.

http://www.tahoedailytribune.com/article/20120515/NEWS/120519958/1056&parentprofile=1056
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed May 16, 2012 5:52 am

Alessandra_Deux, thank you so much for posting the pics with the articles you posted today. I have not gone back to the previous pages but if anyone posted article Links, thanks so much!

Alessandra or any one, if you monitor these developing stories and they appear they are going to be on-going J4A said we can set up a thread in the appropriate section of the Forum.

I am so happy you chose RC as a new place to call "home." Aren't you glad that we have a Developing Stories thread here? I sure am. I love to post on Developing Stories!

Are you finding your way around the rooms and halls of RC? If you have any questions or need help with something, please go to the "Help" thread and leave your question or say what you are having problems with. Some one will help! Kind of like the "Help!" thread we had at THM.

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3816-help-the-hinksters-thread-for-questions-and-answers
RC - - "Help!" The Hinksters thread for questions and answers!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed May 16, 2012 7:52 am

RE: Alissa Turney missing - Phoenix, AZ

Alissa went missing in 2001 and the case was actively investigated again in 2007.
~~~

http://www.azfamily.com/news/9pm-extra/Video-gives-new-insight-into-missing-teens-life-151446225.html
AZFamily (3-TV) Phoenix, AZ 5-15-12

Video gives new insight into missing teen's life

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 16, 2012 8:50 am

Yesterday, I heard a distressing story. Hope someone might be able to uncover a link and share?

This has got to be one of the worst situations for a child. It ranks up there.

Reported yesterday, 3 children went to neighbors telling them their mother had shot them. The neighbors did not see any injuries but did call the PD. Mother collected the children, went home and shot to death ALL three children before she shot herself.

PD DID have records of the neighbors calling in but had not had the time to respond and investigate.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed May 16, 2012 9:03 am

Freckles wrote:Yesterday, I heard a distressing story. Hope someone might be able to uncover a link and share?

Reported yesterday, 3 children went to neighbors telling them their mother had shot them. The neighbors did not see any injuries but did call the PD. Mother collected the children, went home and shot to death ALL three children before she shot herself.

PD DID have records of the neighbors calling in but had not had the time to respond and investigate.

Freckles, here's a link.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/15/11716702-florida-mother-kills-4-children-then-herself-deputies-say?lite
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed May 16, 2012 9:06 am

Freckles wrote:Yesterday, I heard a distressing story. Hope someone might be able to uncover a link and share?

Freckles, here is the story:
http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/15/justice/florida-bodies/index.html?hpt=ju_c1

The children were in their teens. The neighbor heard a few shots around 4am and then heard the kids knocking on her door. Then the mom CALLED FOR THEM and they returned back home and then she shot them. One daughter made it as far as the front yard but died of her injuries, the others were in the house I believe.

The mom texted an unnamed man at 3am (an hour before the shooting) asking to her remains and her children's remains to be cremeted. The man did not see the text until he awoke the next day. There is no news if the unnamed man was the bio dad who did not live with the mother.

Ok, something tells me there was something mentally wrong with these kids. What teenager has their mom go postal on them and start shooting at them and they RETURN back to the house. I guess they must not have really thought she intended to murder them. So sad.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 16, 2012 9:36 am

Thank you for all who answer my query! Reading now.

Sto- You asked what kind of kids would return to the house after such threats. Kids who had no independence, kids totally obedient to a crazy mother. Kids who were not permitted to have a life let alone a life separate from the mother.

I ache for the loss of their dreams and their goals, their secrets and their giggles.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed May 16, 2012 11:02 am

Police urge missing groom to surrender after bride found stabbed to death in suburban Chicago

Article by: CARLA K. JOHNSON , Associated Press
Updated: May 16, 2012 - 9:53 AM

CHICAGO - Police are urging a newlywed suburban Chicago man wanted in the stabbing death of his wife to turn himself in as 32 law enforcement agencies and the FBI hunt for him.

Thirty-year-old Arnoldo Jimenez is accused of first-degree murder in the slaying of 26-year-old Estrella Carrera. She was found in her bathtub shortly after they celebrated their wedding Friday with friends.

Read more: http://www.startribune.com/nation/151678605.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed May 16, 2012 11:03 am

Caleigh Harrison search: Unanswered questions abound

Updated: May 16, 2012 7:33 AM EDT

(FOX 25 / MyFoxBoston.com) - Caleigh Harrison disappeared four weeks ago, but there are still many questions unanswered. Was she abducted? Was she swept away off the beach in Rockport?

Caleigh's mother, Allison Hammond, went to retrieve a ball and had turned her back on her two children for minutes, but when she returned, Caleigh was nowhere in sight.

Read more: http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/18431059/caleigh-harrison-search-unanswered-questions-abound
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed May 16, 2012 11:05 am

Alleged Zodiac Killer Unmasked in New Book

May 15, 2012 6:22pm

It’s been more than three decades since the puzzling case of the Zodiac Killer unfolded and now a former California Highway Patrol officer is unmasking in his new book who he believes the killer is.

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Read more:
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/05/alleged-zodiac-killer-unmasked-in-new-book/?cid=ESPNheadline
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed May 16, 2012 11:10 am

Freckles wrote:Thank you for all who answer my query! Reading now.

Sto- You asked what kind of kids would return to the house after such threats. Kids who had no independence, kids totally obedient to a crazy mother. Kids who were not permitted to have a life let alone a life separate from the mother.

I ache for the loss of their dreams and their goals, their secrets and their giggles.

Yeah, that's sort of where I was going - they were teenagers -- age of rebellion age of second-guessing and doubting authority. Their reaction was *abnormal* which implies possible psychological and/or mental issues. Evidentally a result of being raised by a psycho.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed May 16, 2012 11:14 am

'Terminator' actor Nick Stahl missing, wife says

Published May 16, 2012 TMZ

The actor who played John Connor in "Terminator 3," Nick Stahl, is missing according to his wife.

Law enforcement officials confirmed to TMZ that Stahl's wife filed a missing person's report with the L.A.P.D. on Monday saying she last saw the 32-year-old actor on May 9.

Read more:
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/05/16/terminator-actor-nick-stahl-missing-wife-says/
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Wed May 16, 2012 11:16 am

Stolat wrote:
lostyou wrote:
Justice4all wrote:Newlywed Found Stabbed to Death in Bathtub

Estrella Carrera got married on Friday, leaves behind two children

By BJ Lutz and Christian Farr
Monday, May 14, 2012

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/estrella-carrera-burbank-homicide-bathtub-stabbing-151418005.html
No mention of the groom.
Also says relatives last heard from her 2 am Saturday, must have been after the celebration. So it would seem soon after she arrived home. Alcohol related I wonder?

Kinda hard to stab yourself when you're plastered drunk. ok, that was bad.

I read in other articles that there had been several reports at her address of domestic violence. Assuming that would be the groom (?) They had all gone to a bar on Friday night to celebrate after the wedding. Maybe alcohol was involved and there are heightened paranoid jealousies. She obviously didn't even get out of her dress so I'm guessing a fight must have occurred on the way home and continued in the home. Maybe the old story of girl gets hit on by a barfly and boyfriend/hubby overreacts.

Why wouldn't she tell anyone she was marrying him? Even family. I'm guessing because he's a real badass that all the family would try to talk her out of marrying. Probably with good cause.

So sad the family didn't even know how right they would turn out to be. My sister is so stubborn when it comes to love, we can talk till we are blue in the face and she will hang on to her love.
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed May 16, 2012 11:42 am

Warrant Issued for Husband of Slain Bride

NBCChicago.com

updated 5/15/2012 8:15:35 PM ET

Burbank police are looking for the new husband of a woman found stabbed to death in her bathtub over the weekend.

Arnoldo Jimenez, 30, and Estrella Carrera were married on Friday, just two days before Carerra's body was found by authorities during a well-being check.

Jimenez hasn't been seen since, officials said. A Cook County judge issued a warrant for his arrest on Tuesday.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47438119?ocid=ansmsnbc11
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed May 16, 2012 11:51 am

lostyou wrote:
Stolat wrote:
lostyou wrote:
Justice4all wrote:Newlywed Found Stabbed to Death in Bathtub

Estrella Carrera got married on Friday, leaves behind two children

By BJ Lutz and Christian Farr
Monday, May 14, 2012

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/estrella-carrera-burbank-homicide-bathtub-stabbing-151418005.html
No mention of the groom.
Also says relatives last heard from her 2 am Saturday, must have been after the celebration. So it would seem soon after she arrived home. Alcohol related I wonder?

Kinda hard to stab yourself when you're plastered drunk. ok, that was bad.

I read in other articles that there had been several reports at her address of domestic violence. Assuming that would be the groom (?) They had all gone to a bar on Friday night to celebrate after the wedding. Maybe alcohol was involved and there are heightened paranoid jealousies. She obviously didn't even get out of her dress so I'm guessing a fight must have occurred on the way home and continued in the home. Maybe the old story of girl gets hit on by a barfly and boyfriend/hubby overreacts.

Why wouldn't she tell anyone she was marrying him? Even family. I'm guessing because he's a real badass that all the family would try to talk her out of marrying. Probably with good cause.

So sad the family didn't even know how right they would turn out to be. My sister is so stubborn when it comes to love, we can talk till we are blue in the face and she will hang on to her love.

That was me. For many years. Stubborn and stupid. It's tough to listen to family. It's even tougher to repeatedly admit they're right.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed May 16, 2012 11:59 am

Mom & 11-year-old son vanish: car found abandoned

May 15th, 2012

12:06 PM ET

Investigators are searching for a 41-year-old mother and her 11-year-old son who disappeared on May 10th from Bellevue, Nebraska.

According to police, surveillance video showed Charlotte Schilling at Kohl’s prior to checking her son Owen out of Wake Robin Elementary School in Bellevue, Nebraska.

Read more:
http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2012/05/15/mom-11-year-old-son-vanish-car-found-abandoned/?hpt=ng_bn2
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed May 16, 2012 12:10 pm

Julie wrote:Mom & 11-year-old son vanish: car found abandoned

May 15th, 2012

12:06 PM ET

Investigators are searching for a 41-year-old mother and her 11-year-old son who disappeared on May 10th from Bellevue, Nebraska.

According to police, surveillance video showed Charlotte Schilling at Kohl’s prior to checking her son Owen out of Wake Robin Elementary School in Bellevue, Nebraska.

Read more:
http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2012/05/15/mom-11-year-old-son-vanish-car-found-abandoned/?hpt=ng_bn2

Hmmm.....

Police Chief Steve Rathman told HLN that police discovered the contents of the missing mother’s purse and her cell phone inside her car trunk. The purse itself was gone and her cell phone battery was dead.

Investigators and water recue teams immediately began scouring Lake Manawa and the Missouri River with boats equipped with sonar technology for clues, but the search turned up nothing.

Police Chief Steve Rathman told HLN that they are “treating the Schillings' disappearance as a kidnapping.”
---
What would a kidnapper want with an empty purse????

A dead battery on a phone would disable the GPS and ping technology.

Council Bluffs, Iowa is only across the river from Bellvue, Nebraska -about 17 min.

Wonder what she bought at the convenience store in Iowa.... wonder what she bought at Kohls? Where those items or evidence of those items also in the car?

I'm hoping it is what it seems -- someone trying to escape and disappear...

Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed May 16, 2012 1:21 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:
Alessandra_Deux, thank you so much for posting the pics with the articles you posted today. I have not gone back to the previous pages but if anyone posted article Links, thanks so much!

Alessandra or any one, if you monitor these developing stories and they appear they are going to be on-going J4A said we can set up a thread in the appropriate section of the Forum.

I am so happy you chose RC as a new place to call "home." Aren't you glad that we have a Developing Stories thread here? I sure am. I love to post on Developing Stories!

Are you finding your way around the rooms and halls of RC? If you have any questions or need help with something, please go to the "Help" thread and leave your question or say what you are having problems with. Some one will help! Kind of like the "Help!" thread we had at THM.

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3816-help-the-hinksters-thread-for-questions-and-answers

Hi Ann,

Yes, I am happy that we have a Developing Stories thread. I have been reading about all the possible additions and changes that will be done on this site to bring in the stories that we have been following and to create new threads about the stories that we might be interested in following, that is awesome!

I truly appreciate the fact that you brought us here after THM was shut down, and I am very grateful about the courtesy from the website owners and the existing members on this site.

Thank you so much to all of you.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed May 16, 2012 2:31 pm

abc News - Video

Illinois Bride Murdered: Manhunt for Groom

Arnoldo Jimenez is accused of killing his wife hours after they were married.

00:26 | 05/16/2012

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/illinois-bride-murdered-manhunt-for-groom-16358281
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed May 16, 2012 4:24 pm

Husband of Slain Bathtub Bride On the Run in a Maserati

By COLLEEN CURRY | Good Morning America – 6 hours ago

Developing Stories - Page 2 Jimenez_main

The husband of a bride found stabbed to death in a bathtub still wearing her wedding dress is on the run from police in a 2006 Maserati, police said today.

A manhunt is now under way for the 6-foot, 220-pound Jiminez, who was last known to be driving a 2006 black Maserati. Burbank police said they have no record of employment for Jiminez, and have no idea how he got a $120,000 car.

"It definitely raises questions," said Capt. Joe Ford. "We can't find any employment (record). It's a very expensive car, and he has no record of income."

http://gma.yahoo.com/husband-slain-bathtub-bride-run-maserati-133754320--abc-news-topstories.html

Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Wed May 16, 2012 4:28 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Husband of Slain Bathtub Bride On the Run in a Maserati

By COLLEEN CURRY | Good Morning America – 6 hours ago

Developing Stories - Page 2 Jimenez_main

The husband of a bride found stabbed to death in a bathtub still wearing her wedding dress is on the run from police in a 2006 Maserati, police said today.

A manhunt is now under way for the 6-foot, 220-pound Jiminez, who was last known to be driving a 2006 black Maserati. Burbank police said they have no record of employment for Jiminez, and have no idea how he got a $120,000 car.

"It definitely raises questions," said Capt. Joe Ford. "We can't find any employment (record). It's a very expensive car, and he has no record of income."

http://gma.yahoo.com/husband-slain-bathtub-bride-run-maserati-133754320--abc-news-topstories.html

Bet his Maserati is doing 185 the hell outta dodge...
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed May 16, 2012 5:44 pm

2012 in Memoriam

Developing Stories - Page 2 Gty_robert_mary_kennedy_ll_120516_ssh
Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s wife Mary Richardson Kennedy died May 16, 2012. The couple were married for 16 years before divorcing in 2010. Mary Kennedy was his second wife and the couple has four children together. Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is the son of former Sen. Robert Kennedy and the nephew of President John F. Kennedy. (Michael Buckner/Getty Images)

http://abcnews.go.com/US/slideshow/2012-memoriam-Mary-kennedy-dies-15862468
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed May 16, 2012 5:48 pm

Second wife of Robert Kennedy Jr. dies

May 16th, 2012
05:23 PM ET

Mary Kennedy, the second wife of Robert F. Kennedy Jr., has died, according to an employee of the Westchester (New York) County medical examiner's office.

The employee, who declined to reveal his or her name, did not provide details about the manner and cause of death.

Earlier Wednesday, police in Bedford, New York, said they were investigating a "possible unattended death" at an address owned by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

This story is developing. Check back for further details.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/05/16/second-wife-of-robert-kennedy-jr-dies/

Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed May 16, 2012 6:30 pm

Alessandra, thank you for the post on the Kennedy story. I just now saw it on KPHO - AZ and was coming here to post it.

I should have known that you would be on top of it!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Wed May 16, 2012 6:39 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/reports-robert-f-kennedy-wife-dead-52-210140384.html

snipped:

An unnamed source told Radaronline.com that Mary committed suicide. That information has not been confirmed.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is reportedly currently dating actress Cheryl Hines.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed May 16, 2012 6:53 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:
Ann - Tx wrote:

Hi Ann,

Yes, I am happy that we have a Developing Stories thread. I have been reading about all the possible additions and changes that will be done on this site to bring in the stories that we have been following and to create new threads about the stories that we might be interested in following, that is awesome!

I truly appreciate the fact that you brought us here after THM was shut down, and I am very grateful about the courtesy from the website owners and the existing members on this site.

Thank you so much to all of you.
Alessandra, with all of us here, I would be so lost without a Developing Stories. It was a "go to" thread at THM and that is how we started following many of the cases we follow. I have not been able to post much on this thread the past few days because I'm trying to help J4A, FystyAngel and Julie any way I can to help everyone navigate RC. It's no fun if one does not know how to get around; it becomes frustrating real fast.

I think many are zipping all over the place! And that is awesome. This is the former Hinksters new home and they can now say "our home". We are a huge part of Reality Chatter.

I really like the changes that J4A made on the Homepage. Wow! It loads in a Flash.

Alessandra, J4A moved the Twitter box that was multi-media (maybe he incorporated it) on the Homepage. It is to the top left. Please keep your eye on it. I check it numerous times a day. Good scoop!

Also, I check the Latest Updates which is updated throughout the day. It is now located on the Homepage below Latest Topics. You can find a lot of updates to stories we are following as well as some developing stories. I love the Latest Updates section!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed May 16, 2012 7:14 pm

sitemama wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/reports-robert-f-kennedy-wife-dead-52-210140384.html

snipped:

An unnamed source told Radaronline.com that Mary committed suicide. That information has not been confirmed.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is reportedly currently dating actress Cheryl Hines.

Thank you, sitemama.

I read today that he is dating Cheryl Hines. It she in fact commited suicide, that's extremely sad. I feel bad for her family and her children.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed May 16, 2012 8:02 pm

tweet from Nancy Grace via RC Multi-Media Twitter:

NancyGraceHLN Going LIVE in less than 45 seconds--- alleged bride killer on the run --- #HLNtv
22 seconds ago · reply · retweet · favorite
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed May 16, 2012 9:17 pm

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s Estranged Wife, Mary Richardson Kennedy, Dead

Excerpt:

"Responding officers confirm that a deceased individual has been located inside an out building on that property," the statement said. "At this time, the Bedford Police Department is not releasing the identity of that individual until notification to family members has been made."

The incident is under investigation by the Bedford Police Department with assistance from the Westchester County Medical Examiner's Office.

Mary Kennedy appeared to have hung herself, a family member told ABC News.

Mary Kennedy was Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s second wife and the couple had four children together. The couple was married for 16 years before a divorce filing in 2010.

http://abcnewsradioonline.com/national-news/

RFK Jr.'s estranged wife, Mary, found dead in NY

Developing Stories - Page 2 539w
FILE - This Sept. 18, 2008 file photo shows Mary Richardson Kennedy, the estranged wife of Robert F. Kennedy Jr., in New York. An attorney on Wednesday, May 16, 2012 said Mary Kennedy has been found dead on Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s property in Bedford, N.Y. (AP Photo/Andy Kropa, File)

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2012/05/16/ny_autopsy_thursday_for_rfk_jrs_estranged_wife/

Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 9:41 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s Estranged Wife, Mary Richardson Kennedy, Dead

Excerpt:

"Responding officers confirm that a deceased individual has been located inside an out building on that property," the statement said. "At this time, the Bedford Police Department is not releasing the identity of that individual until notification to family members has been made."

The incident is under investigation by the Bedford Police Department with assistance from the Westchester County Medical Examiner's Office.

Mary Kennedy was Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s second wife and the couple had four children together. The couple was married for 16 years before a divorce filing in 2010.

FILE - This Sept. 18, 2008 file photo shows Mary Richardson Kennedy, the estranged wife of Robert F. Kennedy Jr., in New York. An attorney on Wednesday, May 16, 2012 said Mary Kennedy has been found dead on Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s property in Bedford, N.Y. (AP Photo/Andy Kropa, File)

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2012/05/16/ny_autopsy_thursday_for_rfk_jrs_estranged_wife/

Another sad chapter for the Kennedy's, Mary was a beautiful woman. I have been reading several sourses across the web, it seems RFK Jr. was committed to his sobriety, it hinted that perhaps Mary had not been committed to her's. I pass no Judgement, I understand that many factors contribute to the difficulty of sorbriety, especially I would think for a family that is in the public eye.

Too, Alessandra, I read that Mary had kept the family home in Bedford where she & the children had lived. Maybe RFK Jr. allowed her to live there but the reports I read the home was listed in both their names. I guess part of the property settlement.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/robert-kennedy-jrs-estranged-wife-mary-richardson-kennedy/story?id=16362607

Last edited by art tart on Wed May 16, 2012 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed May 16, 2012 9:54 pm

art tart wrote:
Alessandra_Deux wrote:Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s Estranged Wife, Mary Richardson Kennedy, Dead

Excerpt:

Another sad chapter for the Kennedy's, Mary was a beautiful woman. I have been reading several sourses across the web, it seems RFK Jr. was committed to his sobriety, it hinted that perhaps Mary had not been committed to her's. I pass no Judgement, I understand that many factors contribute to the difficulty of sorbriety, especially I would think for a family that is in the public eye.

Too, Alessandra, I read that Mary had kept the family home in Bedford where she & the children had lived. Maybe RFK Jr. allowed her to live there but the reports I read, said they were still married & the home was listed in b other their names.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/robert-kennedy-jrs-estranged-wife-mary-richardson-kennedy/story?id=16362607

You are correct, they made a mistake in the article, they were not divorced. MSN said that they officially separated in 2010.

Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed May 16, 2012 10:00 pm

Mary Kennedy, RFK Jr.’s estranged wife, has died

Developing Stories - Page 2 Nn_01ami_kennedy_120516.standard
Nightly News

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/nightly-news/47453022/#47453022
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed May 16, 2012 10:07 pm

Mary Kennedy, wife of Robert F. Kennedy Jr., dies

By Michael Martinez and Rob Frehse, CNN
updated 9:51 PM EDT, Wed May 16, 2012
Developing Stories - Page 2 120516104316-mary-robert-kenedy-horizontal-gallery
Mary Kennedy, from whom Robert F. Kennedy Jr. filed for divorce in 2010, was found dead on Wednesday, May 16. She was 52.

Kennedy family tragedies

Photo Gallery

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/16/us/mary-kennedy-dead/index.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed May 16, 2012 10:27 pm

Suspect groom called his family about 'bad fight'

WBOY-TV
May 16, 2012
By CARLA K. JOHNSON
Associated Press

CHICAGO (AP) - Hours after police found Estrella Carrera stabbed to death in her bathtub, still clad in the silver sequined cocktail dress she wore to celebrate her wedding to her on-and-off boyfriend, her family received a haunting phone call from the groom's family.

Arnoldo Jimenez had called his sister and tearfully told her he had left his bride bleeding after a "bad fight," Carrera's sister said Wednesday.

Read more: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47453781
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed May 16, 2012 11:23 pm

'Terminator' Actor Nick Stahl Reported Missing

Star of 'Terminator: Rise of the Machines' has not been heard from since May 9, his wife told L.A. officials.

May 16 2012 2:16 PM EDT

By Kara Warner (@karawarner)

Developing Stories - Page 2 281x211
Nick Stahl
Photo: Barry King/FilmMagic

Terminator: Rise of the Machines" actor Nick Stahl has been reported missing. Los Angeles law enforcement officials confirmed to TMZ that Stahl's wife, Rose Murphy, reported her husband missing on Monday, saying that the last time she saw the 32-year-old was on May 9.

Sources told the website that Stahl had been displaying some erratic behavior recently and was allegedly spending time in the Skid Row area of Los Angeles. The source also expressed concern that the actor might have become involved in some questionable activities.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1685230/nick-stahl-terminator-missing.jhtml

Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Thu May 17, 2012 12:52 am

Update missing Tahoe woman has been found!
http://www.tahoedailytribune.com/article/20120515/NEWS/120519958/1056&parentprofile=1056
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu May 17, 2012 1:25 am

Ann, you're comment is invisible! Developing Stories - Page 2 Mrgree10
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu May 17, 2012 1:25 am

Ann, your comment disappeared! Developing Stories - Page 2 Mrgree10
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu May 17, 2012 1:28 am

Julie wrote:Ann, you're comment is invisible! Developing Stories - Page 2 Mrgree10
Julie, lol! I clicked Send instead of preview. I was trying to open to the BIG comment box. Long day.

Please go to the Help thread. DebFrmHell is looking for Mr. Green. I see you have a tiny green guy.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu May 17, 2012 1:30 am

I posted Developing Stories - Page 2 Mrgree10 over there already, and in a few other places, LOL!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu May 17, 2012 1:32 am

RE: Celestia Duffin and unborn baby murdered - Fort Smith, AR

http://wreg.com/2012/05/16/police-mother-and-unborn-child-murdered-by-husband/
WREG Memphis, TN 5-16-12

Police: Woman And Unborn Child Murdered By Husband
_____
Includes video
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu May 17, 2012 9:54 am

lostyou wrote:Update missing Tahoe woman has been found!

Thank you, lostyou.

I am glad she is safe.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinky's Mimi Thu May 17, 2012 10:41 am

There is no limit to the psychological abuse stories that come to light. If this girl was forced to do this in front of the neighborhood... what on earth is going on behind closed doors?

http://www.ksdk.com/news/world/article/319593/28/Parents-charged-after-shaving-daughters-head-making-her-wear-diaper?odyssey=obinsite&odyssey=obinsite

This reminds me so much of Zarah Baker.
Hinky's Mimi
Hinky's Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 11:20 am

On IN SESSION, the case they are covering the Adam Cofman trial (real estate ex) charged w/murdering his wife. Anna Howell, crime scene tech, promoted to Detective now, LIED on the stand about an AFFAIR w/lead Detective Angula. THIS IS HUGE. She didn't gather some fluids & take some photos that were needed. why?

Analyst have said this case is going to be a battle of the experts, YIKES! The cops have a LIAR on the stand & it was proven by the defense.Today, she had to take the stand again & ADMIT to the affair & lost her temper claiming "my husband knows all about it." She then got off the stand & stormed out of the courtroom.

This, imo, really hurts the honest people working on the case & more importantly, will the jury let the defendant walk because they now see LE as questionable?

Mike Brooks she could be fired for her behavior.

Back to top Go down

Post by summerthyme Thu May 17, 2012 11:23 am

thanks art tart - am "rethinking" my feeling bad for her now.
summerthyme
summerthyme

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Thu May 17, 2012 11:25 am

Hinky's Mimi wrote:There is no limit to the psychological abuse stories that come to light. If this girl was forced to do this in front of the neighborhood... what on earth is going on behind closed doors?

http://www.ksdk.com/news/world/article/319593/28/Parents-charged-after-shaving-daughters-head-making-her-wear-diaper?odyssey=obinsite&odyssey=obinsite

This reminds me so much of Zarah Baker.

$100 bucks says this woman never hired a tutor for this daughter.

I love it when parents "discipline" their child for something they were too lazy to help intervene with themselves. If a 12 yr old is failing in school you don't just "tell" them to "listen" better -- you hire a tutor, you put them into special classes, you hold meetings with their teachers and counselors, you take them to counseling, you get their ears/eyes tested and test for dislexia -- a whole slew of things -- to make sure *YOU'RE* doing everything possible so that your child does not fail. Then if they are still defying you - you remove their privaleges, you put them into counseling for behavior modification to get to the root of the issue. The fact that this woman only says she told her daughter to listen better tells me she did nothing else to remediate the problem. She put it all on the child -- and then she punished the child when the child didn't know how to fix the problem herself. Typiclal.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next