Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Developing Stories

+47
Cricket4
Soprano1
Gizmo711
nattyjk
Calypso
Hinky Refugee
Lash
Dis
NoZone9
nanaof4
justanopinion
Requiem
KZ
Cubs Fan
CA Lady
ClaireUncensored
wonderingwhy
Snaz
Hunters G-ma
Nene_Please
Marica
ellejay
FystyAngel
stark3923
SweetT
nanshin
mom2chloe
angiefly2
Trueblue
Tamta
Honeysage
Estee
Chickenbutt
CherokeeNative
snowbird
Hinky's Mimi
Freckles
sitemama
Alessandra_Deux
summerthyme
tesstruhart
Julie
Stolat
jacct
lostyou
Justice4all
Ann - Tx
51 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Developing Stories - Page 3 Empty Re: Developing Stories

Post by Julie Thu May 17, 2012 11:50 am

Queen of disco Donna Summer 'dead at 63 after cancer battle'

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 10:45 EST, 17 May 2012 | UPDATED: 10:47 EST, 17 May 2012

Hot stuff singer Donna Summer is understood to have died this morning after a battle with cancer.

The five-time Grammy winner, known as the queen of disco, passed away in Florida, according to TMZ.

The news has not yet been confirmed by her spokesperson.

The star is best know for her string of 70s hits, including Last Dance and Bad Girls.

More to follow...

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2145891/Queen-disco-Donna-Summer-dead-63-cancer-battle.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu May 17, 2012 12:52 pm

tweet from Vinnie Politan (HLN) via RC Twitter box on Homepage:

VinniePolitan The Queen has passed away... Donna Summer, the Queen of Disco, may you rest in peace. Thank you for your great music.
about 1 minute ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 1:04 pm

summerthyme wrote:thanks art tart - am "rethinking" my feeling bad for her now.

summerthyme, I am appalled because I hope this doesn't discredit the State's whole case. I wonder if the superiors of the 2 knew this before trial? If they did, I am suprised they allow them to work together.

OOPS! Jean Casaris just said "Anna Howe went to the State Prosecutor's to tell them the truth AFTER trial yesterday." She didn't collect spatter/substance & fluids, the magazines from the magazine rack, ALL at the direction of her former lover & lead detective.

imo, she probably derserves to be fired, but her lover needs to be busted down to a beat cop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu May 17, 2012 1:20 pm

art tart, thanks for the update from Jean C. about Anna Howe.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu May 17, 2012 1:25 pm

This Saturday, 5-19-12, on 48 Hours:

tweet from 48 Hours via RC Twitter box on the Homepage:

48 Hours‏@48hours

SNEAK PEEK: #48hours Live to Tell Saturday at 10/9c:Unarmed police officer tackles gunman to end brutal home invasion http://cbsn.ws/LWMd5q
_____

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7408734n
CBS - 48 Hours May 16, 2012 8:29 AM

Sneak peek: An Officer and a Hero

48 Hours Live to Tell: An unarmed police officer tackles a gunman to end a brutal home invasion.

Watch Saturday, May 19 at 10 p.m. ET/PT

10 pm EDT/ 9 pm CDT
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu May 17, 2012 1:44 pm

Julie-
Stunned to read of Donna Summer's death. In those days, I enjoyed her voice. So many good ones are going now.
I don't see the quality entertainers replacing them and that makes me sad.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 2:32 pm

VERDICT is in: Tammi Smith

Has NOT been announced yet, IN SESSION estimates another hour before it is announced.

Back to top Go down

Developing Stories - Page 3 Empty Tammi Smith Verdict Watch on RC Live Chat with Live Stream

Post by Ann - Tx Thu May 17, 2012 2:40 pm

J4A has set up an awesome Live Chat with video Live Stream and tweets from InSession on the RC Live Chat section:

http://www.realitychatter.com/h8-tammi-smith-trial-live-chat
RC - Live Chat for Verdict: with Live Stream and tweets from InSession

To enter Live Chat, click on Log In (upper right corner) of the Chat Box.

You can use "Enter" on your keyboard to send your comment instead of having to use your cursor and click on Send.

Go to RC Live Chat! It is really cool the way J4A set it up for us to watch the verdict. It appears the verdict will be read in about an hour.

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Thu May 17, 2012 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Thu May 17, 2012 2:46 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:

J4A has set up an awesome Live Chat with video Live Stream and tweets from InSession on the RC Live Chat section:

http://www.realitychatter.com/h8-tammi-smith-trial-live-chat
RC - Live Chat for Verdict: with Live Stream and tweets from InSession

Go to RC Live Chat!

Cant get to live chat from here - can someone please keep us posted with the blow by blow? Pretty please? Developing Stories - Page 3 541830

Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 2:51 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:art tart, thanks for the update from Jean C. about Anna Howe.

Ann - Tx, I am really upset about this, imo, he may walk in this case because of a liar. In addition, the CSI didn't even use luminol in addition to NOT collecting the reddish fluids or collecting the magazines.

If I sat on this jury, I would have a hard time convicting him UNLESS something profound turns up. imo, it might be too much for the State to overcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu May 17, 2012 2:52 pm

Freckles wrote:Julie-
Stunned to read of Donna Summer's death. In those days, I enjoyed her voice. So many good ones are going now.
I don't see the quality entertainers replacing them and that makes me sad.

I know, it's a shame. Although I prefer 80s music, I'll still listen to 70s songs if they come on the radio. People criticized disco, but, hey, some of the songs weren't bad. I used to roller skate to those songs at the roller rink. Wow, remember those days?

RIP Donna.

Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu May 17, 2012 2:57 pm

Stolat, I assume you are at work and can not watch a live stream? Have you tried the Link above?

Updates will be on the Gabriel Johnson thread.
~~~~~~~~

Please put all updates on the Tammi Smith trial at this Link:

http://www.realitychatter.com/t1792-gabriel-johnson-missing-12-26-09
RC - - Gabriel Johnson -- Missing 12/26/09

Thanks!

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Thu May 17, 2012 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To change Gabriel Johnson trial to Tammi Smith trial! My bad! sorry.)
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Thu May 17, 2012 3:52 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:Stolat, I assume you are at work and can not watch a live stream? Have you tried the Link above?

Updates will be on the Gabriel Johnson thread.
~~~~~~~~

Please put all updates on the Tammi Smith trial at this Link:

http://www.realitychatter.com/t1792-gabriel-johnson-missing-12-26-09
RC - - Gabriel Johnson -- Missing 12/26/09

Thanks!

Yep. work filters out any kind of "live" blogging site. I can get to live video feed however if it is on a news media site
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu May 17, 2012 5:32 pm

art tart wrote:

Ann - Tx, I am really upset about this, imo, he may walk in this case because of a liar. In addition, the CSI didn't even use luminol in addition to NOT collecting the reddish fluids or collecting the magazines.

If I sat on this jury, I would have a hard time convicting him UNLESS something profound turns up. imo, it might be too much for the State to overcome.

Art Tart, want something to piss you off more? Hubby (retired LE) says that since she lied, all the previous cases that she testified in can now come under scrutiny and possibly get new trials. Also, he says she will never be able to testify without disclosing, so in his opinion, she will be fired....not about the affair, but for the lying.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu May 17, 2012 5:38 pm

art tart wrote:

art tart, I agree with you. I am upset about this too.

What a shoddy deal. I think the State has a problem.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu May 17, 2012 5:41 pm

On Nancy Grace Show tonight:

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/
CNN - Nancy Grace 5-17-12

Phony cops killing drivers on highway?

Warning: phony police officer may be pulling cars over on a highway & shooting drivers dead, according to police. Will there be more victims? Primetime exclusive tonight – the son-in-law of one of the victims speaks.

8 & 10 pm EDT
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu May 17, 2012 5:59 pm

NOTICE:

For our (the members) convenience, on the Homepage, J4A posted 2 very helpful QUICK LINKS.

They are at the top above the Latest Topics. All you have to do is Click on. You do not have to waste your valuable time by having to go to the Forum to try to find these threads.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please post them on the Help thread.

If you prefer to PM Justice4All, please do so. J4A welcomes your questions and concerns and he will respond to you.

QUICK LINKS

View Posts Since Last Visit

Help Thread For Questions And Answers

Latest topics
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by summerthyme Thu May 17, 2012 6:08 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:
art tart wrote:

art tart, I agree with you. I am upset about this too.

What a shoddy deal. I think the State has a problem.

As you'll notice - I am really a new trial junkie and I do realize that what happened in court today might blow everything out of the water....but.. the P has really done homework. Still...I see them as having a box of rocks in hand and tossing them in the water one by one....all that is left is ripples ...trying to grasp at anything pointing away from client.

If that detective loses her job (for shoddy work) Kaufman might still be guilty.
Am I barking up the wrong tree here, I guess am just hoping this can all get back on track and we hear much more about Kaufman.

Someone - please take the spray tan cans away from the whole family !!
summerthyme
summerthyme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu May 17, 2012 6:49 pm

NOTICE:

With the approval of Justice4All (J4A), I changed the title of the

"Help!" The Hinksters thread for questions and answers!

to:

Help! Your thread for Questions and Answers
_________

As a former Hinkster, I've had several days to "grieve" the loss of The Hinky Meter.

If I were a new member at Reality Chatter, I would now want to be considered part of the RC team and would not want to feel like there are two groups at RC, i.e., former Hinksters and prior RC members.

We are ALL Reality Chatter members! I hope we will be one happy family here at RC!

If you have any questions or concerns, please comment on the Help! thread or if you prefer,
you can PM Justice4All (J4A) and he will respond to you.

Thanks to every one! I think we are doing fairly well on acclimating every one to their new "home."
We are very honored to have all of you join us!

Happy blogging . . .

Ann-Tx
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu May 17, 2012 7:11 pm

To all of us talking about Adam Kaufman. Did you know there is an active thread under Current Trials on the Forum tab? I didn't...just found it. Will be adding my 2 cents over there on this case.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 7:14 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:
art tart wrote:

Art Tart, want something to piss you off more? Hubby (retired LE) says that since she lied, all the previous cases that she testified in can now come under scrutiny and possibly get new trials. Also, he says she will never be able to testify without disclosing, so in his opinion, she will be fired....not about the affair, but for the lying.

Say it ain't so Chickenbutt! Today Mike Brooks said she could never testify again in a Federal Trial & that she could lose her job. I have seen a few other cases in which this has happened & your hubby is right, it gives others the opportunity to scream FOUL & ask for new trials. It makes me so mad at how many honest people did their jobs & due to the dishonesty of the Crime Tech, their whole case is in jeopardy. AND! the lead Detective is going to have to testify & admit to the affair, grilled on why the red fluids weren't collected & tested, why no luminol, & the collection of the magazines, she claimed she didn't do those things at his direction. A freakin mess!

jmo, the Detective is equally as guilty. He knew as well as she did this when they showed up at this crime scene that this was possibly goiing to be a high profile case, they aren't stupid, they should have told their superiors about the previous affair so one of them could be removed. I bet their superiors had no knowledge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu May 17, 2012 7:25 pm

RE: Adam Kaufman case

Shame on me! I am moving at such a fast clip on RC that I forgot there is a thread for Adam Kaufman.

I apologize that when I responded to art tart earlier, I did not include a Link to the Kaufman thread. My bad!

Here is the Direct Link to discuss the Adam Kaufman case:

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3814-adam-kaufman-murder-trial-murder-of-eleonora-kaufman-11-7-07-aventura-fl?highlight=Adam+Kaufman
RC Adam Kaufman Murder Trial (murder of Eleonora Kaufman - 11/7/07 - Aventura, FL)
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu May 17, 2012 7:40 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:
RE: Adam Kaufman case

Shame on me! I am moving at such a fast clip on RC that I forgot there is a thread for Adam Kaufman.

I apologize that when I responded to art tart earlier, I did not include a Link to the Kaufman thread. My bad!

Here is the Direct Link to discuss the Adam Kaufman case:

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3814-adam-kaufman-murder-trial-murder-of-eleonora-kaufman-11-7-07-aventura-fl?highlight=Adam+Kaufman
RC Adam Kaufman Murder Trial (murder of Eleonora Kaufman - 11/7/07 - Aventura, FL)

Art, we should probably move this conversation over to the Adam thread.... shifty
See you there.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu May 17, 2012 8:24 pm

NOTICE:

FystyAngel, Site Administrator/Owner, is home!

She started a thread to let us know.

For those who do not know, FystyAngel had to be in Florida for an extended period of time because her mother was very ill.

If you would like to drop by her thread, read her comment and say hi, here is the Direct Link. I bet she would enjoy "hearing" from you!

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3824-i-m-finally-home#138550
RC - I'm finally HOME!!! :-) by FystyAngel Today at 6:04 pm

FystyAngel and Justice4All (J4A) are the Site Administrators/Owners of Reality Chatter.

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Thu May 17, 2012 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add: (J4A))
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu May 17, 2012 9:17 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:
NOTICE:

For those who do not know, FystyAngel had to be in Florida for an extended period of time because her mother was very ill.

If you would like to drop by her thread, read her comment and say hi, here is the Direct Link. I bet she would enjoy "hearing" from you!

FystyAngel and Justice4All (J4A) are the Site Administrators/Owners of Reality Chatter.

Bumping so Developing Stories will appear on Latest Topics - Homepage!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Fri May 18, 2012 12:48 am

abc News Video

Mary Richardson Kennedy's Death: Asphyxiation

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s estranged wife's death attributed to hanging.

02:03 | 05/17/2012
Developing Stories - Page 3 Ap_mary_kennedy_nt_120517_wg

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/video/mary-richardson-kennedys-death-asphyxiation-16369233?tab=9482931§ion=4765066
~~~~

“The Westchester County Medical Examiner’s office today did an autopsy on the body of Mary Richardson Kennedy,” the statement said. “The cause of death was put at asphyxiation due to hanging.”

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-mary-kennedy-20120517,0,7119391.story

Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri May 18, 2012 1:05 am

NOTICE:

New Thread: Michelle Parker Missing -- 11/17/11

I started a thread on Michelle Parker - Orlando, FL. We spent a huge amount of time on this case.

Today, 5-17-12, at least three Florida mainstream media sources did an update because it has been 6 months that Michelle Parker has been missing. The updates are posted on her thread.

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3826-michelle-parker-missing-11-17-11#138757
RC - Michelle Parker -- Missing 11/17/11
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri May 18, 2012 1:06 am

NOTICE:

New Thread: Michelle Parker Missing -- 11/17/11

I started a thread on Michelle Parker - Orlando, FL. We spent a huge amount of time on this case.

Today at least three Florida mainstream media sources did an update because it has been 6 months that Michelle Parker has been missing. The updates are posted on her thread.

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3826-michelle-parker-missing-11-17-11#138757
RC - Michelle Parker -- Missing 11/17/11
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri May 18, 2012 12:39 pm

Feds Track Slain Chicago Bride's Husband to Texas

NBCDFW.com
May 18,2012

The FBI has tracked the cell phone of a Burbank man suspected of killing his new bride to the Texas-Mexico border.

A federal warrant was issued Thursday for the arrest of 30-year-old Arnoldo Jimenez.

Jiminez was born in Texas and owns property in Pharr, Texas, according to a federal criminal complaint and attached affidavit. He has relatives in North Carolina and his parents live in Mexico.

Read more: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47476416
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Fri May 18, 2012 12:59 pm

Watching In Session, Darun Ravi's sentencing on Monday. He is the Rutgers student convicted of bias intimidation. He used his webcam to spy on gay roommate having sex.

Also coming up now Jack Smith Tammi's husband will be on to give a statement.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Fri May 18, 2012 3:01 pm

Justice4all wrote:Feds Track Slain Chicago Bride's Husband to Texas

NBCDFW.com
May 18,2012

The FBI has tracked the cell phone of a Burbank man suspected of killing his new bride to the Texas-Mexico border.

A federal warrant was issued Thursday for the arrest of 30-year-old Arnoldo Jimenez.

Jiminez was born in Texas and owns property in Pharr, Texas, according to a federal criminal complaint and attached affidavit. He has relatives in North Carolina and his parents live in Mexico.

Read more: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47476416

This guy has abandoned his two year old child with the family of his slain wife back in Chicago and takes off for Mexico. Somebody please tell me why I shouldn't jump to the conclusion I am right now...

Also -- he was a $100,000 Maserati, no job, no income and parents who live in Mexico..... anyone smell cartel connections??
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri May 18, 2012 3:18 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:
NOTICE:

Bumping!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Fri May 18, 2012 3:38 pm

Developing Stories - Page 3 IS_twitter_new_logo_normal

InSession #DharunRavi: In Session will cover the #Rutgers #Webcam trial sentencing live, Monday at 9 a.m. EST. 2 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

This is the official notification about Dharun Ravi.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri May 18, 2012 4:33 pm

tesstruhart wrote:Developing Stories - Page 3 IS_twitter_new_logo_normal

InSession #DharunRavi: In Session will cover the #Rutgers #Webcam trial sentencing live, Monday at 9 a.m. EST. 2 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite

I stumble about trying to locate these shows.
Would you share a link?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Fri May 18, 2012 5:17 pm

Freckles wrote:

Would you share a link?

Freckles, this will be on Tru Tv on Monday. In Session is on Tru Tv. I don't know what channel that would be where you are. But look up in your guide to see.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri May 18, 2012 5:19 pm

Freckles wrote:

Would you share a link?

Thanks for the "heads up", Tess.

Please PM J4A and maybe he'll set up a Live Stream in the Live Chat room with tweets like he did for the Tammi Smith verdict

Thanks!
~~~~~

J4A, if you see this, please "weigh" in! Thanks.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri May 18, 2012 5:23 pm

Freckles, if you have DirecTV satellite, it should be channel 246.

Also, if InSession will cover it, CNN.comLive will usually stream it live on the Internet.

I imagine several of our members will provide a Link to a Live Stream on the computer. Maybe J4A will provide it on a video box in the Chat area if there is a Live Stream.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Developing Stories - Page 3 Empty Nancy Grace Show - 5/18/12

Post by Ann - Tx Fri May 18, 2012 5:28 pm

On Nancy Grace tonight, 5-18-12, at 8 pm and 10pm EDT:

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/
CNN/HLN - Nancy Grace May 18th, 2012 02:17 PM ET

Mom of 5 brutally stabbed to death

A mother of 5 and college instructor found brutally stabbed to death in the bedroom of her upscale home. Who murdered mom of 5?

Developing Stories - Page 3 Karen-duenas

Mom of 5 found stabbed in bedroom
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri May 18, 2012 5:49 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:Thanks for the "heads up", Tess.

Please PM J4A and maybe he'll set up a Live Stream in the Live Chat room with tweets like he did for the Tammi Smith verdict

Thanks!
~~~~~

I will be at work Monday morning. I'll only be able to set it up ahead of time if someone provides a link to a live stream that provides embed code. That's a long shot because most the links to the livestreams aren't known until shortly before court goes into session.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri May 18, 2012 6:11 pm

And we shall be led by a child.

Canadian girl addressing the UN.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQmz6Rbpnu0&feature=related
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri May 18, 2012 6:37 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:Freckles, if you have DirecTV satellite, it should be channel 246.

Also, if InSession will cover it, CNN.comLive will usually stream it live on the Internet.

I imagine several of our members will provide a Link to a Live Stream on the computer. Maybe J4A will provide it on a video box in the Chat area if there is a Live Stream.
No to cable/satellite TV. I try to watch little TV anyway but will occasionally pick something up on the computer. (Usually listen to the news or talk shows when I am on the computer. That and peek in on the eagles and loons up in Minnesota! Love those loons! Oh Behave
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri May 18, 2012 7:16 pm

Justice4all wrote:

Thanks!
~~~~~

I will be at work Monday morning. I'll only be able to set it up ahead of time if someone provides a link to a live stream that provides embed code. That's a long shot because most the links to the livestreams aren't known until shortly before court goes into session.
J4A, that is a real long shot. Most times the Links are provided only a few minutes before the Stream starts.

Julie and I will watch for Streams and will post the Links here on Developing Stories. Ann-Tx is creating work for Juie. lol

If someone wants to Live Chat they can have an open window to the Stream and put it by the Chat. I can do that with CNN.comLive. They offer all kinds of screen configurations.

If some want to Chat and if Julie is available maybe she can pop in ever so often to clear the Chat. She did that one day and it worked well.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Developing Stories - Page 3 Empty "Dateline" - Tonight, 5/18/12

Post by Ann - Tx Fri May 18, 2012 7:24 pm

Tonight on Dateline at 9 CDT/10 EDT:

tweet from NBC - Dateline:
datelinenbc Police try to figure out connection of 2 suspects after attorney is murdered. RT @BDonahueWeedman "what's tonight about?"
7 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032600/#/47433100
MSNBC - Dateline - 5-18-12

Keith Morrison tells tale of 'Poison'

From the fields of California's Central Valley, Keith Morrison gives a personal preview
of 'Poison' airing Friday, May 18, 2012 at 10pm/9c.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri May 18, 2012 7:27 pm

art tart, it sounds like Dateline is going to be a good show tonight. Are you going to watch it?

I have it set to record in case I get "bumped" from the TV. lol
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Developing Stories - Page 3 Empty "Dateline" - Tonight, 5/18/12

Post by Ann - Tx Fri May 18, 2012 7:28 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:
Tonight on Dateline at 9 CDT/10 EDT:

tweet from NBC - Dateline:
datelinenbc Police try to figure out connection of 2 suspects after attorney is murdered. RT @BDonahueWeedman "what's tonight about?"
7 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032600/#/47433100
MSNBC - Dateline - 5-18-12

Keith Morrison tells tale of 'Poison'

From the fields of California's Central Valley, Keith Morrison gives a personal preview
of 'Poison' airing Friday, May 18, 2012 at 10pm/9c.
Bumping to this page!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri May 18, 2012 8:10 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:
Justice4all wrote:

Thanks!
~~~~~

J4A, that is a real long shot. Most times the Links are provided only a few minutes before the Stream starts.

Julie and I will watch for Streams and will post the Links here on Developing Stories. Ann-Tx is creating work for Juie. lol

If someone wants to Live Chat they can have an open window to the Stream and put it by the Chat. I can do that with CNN.comLive. They offer all kinds of screen configurations.

If some want to Chat and if Julie is available maybe she can pop in ever so often to clear the Chat. She did that one day and it worked well.

Remind me. Cool
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri May 18, 2012 8:50 pm

Will do, Julie. Just put it on my "Things to Do" list for Monday!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri May 18, 2012 10:05 pm

Cool
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sat May 19, 2012 12:50 am

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Gayle McCaffrey Case

Developing Stories - Page 3 18430424_BG2
Gayle McCaffrey

Developing Stories - Page 3 18430424_BG1
Robert Mccaffrey

Update:

Police officer: Missing woman's husband had gun in his truck

Posted: May 15, 2012 7:53 PM CDT
Updated: May 15, 2012 10:38 PM CDT

By Ray Rivera
By Keke Collins

MOUNT PLEASANT, SC (WCSC) - The police officer who pulled over Gayle McCaffrey's husband the day his wife was reported missing said he saw a gun sitting in McCaffrey's truck.

The traffic stop was on March 18, just hours before Robert McCaffrey alerted authorities to his wife's disappearance.

Traveler's Rest police officer Patrick Lavery says he caught Robert McCaffrey going 63 mph in a 45 mph zone around 2 a.m. in the Upstate. Lavery says when he walked towards the truck, McCaffrey apologized for going too fast and handed him a cell phone.

McCaffrey then told the officer to talk to the person on the other line to which the officer declined.

According to Lavery, McCaffrey admitted he was having wife and girlfriend problems. Soon after, Lavery spotted a gun in McCaffrey's truck.

http://www.live5news.com/story/18430424/police-man-suspected-in-wifes-dissappearance-had-gun

Sheriff: Missing Lowcountry Woman's Case Now A Murder

By: WSPA Staff | News Channel 7
Published: March 23, 2012
Updated: May 02, 2012 - 10:44 AM

CHARLESTON, SC --
Updated: May 2, 2012

The case of a missing Charleston area woman - which had ties to the Upstate - is now being investigated as a murder.

The Charleston County Sheriff said the case of Gayle McCaffrey - missing since March 16 - is now a homicide investigation at a news conference Wednesday morning according to our sister station WCBD-TV.

McCaffrey's husband Robert - once considered a person of interest - is now considered a suspect after investigators determined a note supposedly left behind was fabricated.

The sheriff says a search for Gayle's remains will begin Thursday near the McCaffrey home

http://www2.wspa.com/news/2012/mar/23/25/charleston-county-investigators-searching-missing--ar-3442408/

Update:

McCaffrey Case: Video is no harm to investigation; family keeps cautious tone about suspicions

By: Matt Bise | WCBD
Published: May 18, 2012 Updated: May 18, 2012 - 6:29 PM

Charleston County, SC --
The video of a March 18th traffic stop in Travelers Rest SC, Has Bob McCaffrey talking about problems with his wife, whom he would report missing hours later. One of the reasons, a wary sheriff’s office would open a homicide investigation. Though relatives of Gayle McCaffrey are not ready publically indict anyone just yet.

The dash-cam video which was released to News 2 on Thursday -offers more insight into the McCaffrey's relationship and Robert McCaffery's interest in another woman.

http://www2.counton2.com/news/2012/may/18/mccaffrey-case-video-no-harm-investigation-family--ar-3819430/

Dashcam video shows husband before wife reported missing

Deputies: Bob McCaffrey prime suspect in Gayle McCaffrey's disappearance

UPDATED 7:41 AM EDT May 18, 2012

http://www.wyff4.com/news/local-news/greenville-news/Dashcam-video-shows-husband-before-wife-reported-missing/-/9654794/13475500/-/t4eqmt/-/index.html

McCaffrey traffic stop detailed in police report

Posted: Friday, May 18, 2012 12:40 a.m.

http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20120518/PC16/120519097&slId=1
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat May 19, 2012 5:22 am

Alessandra, thank you so much for this update.

Many of the former THM members were following this case.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next