Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

+31
Sherry
Marica
Hinky's Mimi
alabama52
emberl
Weeziethm
sitemama
Chickenbutt
ishi
jacct
justanopinion
snowbird
angela_nw
serenaz1
tesstruhart
marcena2
Ann - Tx
ellejay
Tamta
Puzzler
wmaden
KZ
DebFrmHell
Stolat
Gizmo711
Alessandra_Deux
Porky
CherokeeNative
Freckles
WeeBonnie
Requiem
35 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by Gizmo711 Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:48 pm

Both George and Shellie may very well have to go to their family for money soon....

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by serenaz1 Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:22 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:Both George and Shellie may very well have to go to their family for money soon....

Hmmm...interesting topic. Wonder how she'll pay for her lawyer, will they take money from George's trust account or will the CPA say 'no way, Jose!'. Maybe she still had enough stashed in a safe deposit box or maybe the lawyer will accept a 'gift card'. Laughing

serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:28 pm

That is an interesting question about Shellies atty. I'm thinking as you do Serenaz....the CPA says no way. This is George's money. Get your own George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3 - Page 19 96231
Do I see a Free Shellie Zimmerman website in the future?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Porky Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:28 pm

Chanel 13 live is reporting that the Sanford Police Chief was just terminated. Funny thing I goggled and went to their web site but nothing is up yet. Might have just happened

Porky

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:28 pm

the sad thing is, supporters will absolutely get these two whatever they need to play the system. There was a Ken posting at a conservative site as a friend of GZ encouraging donations. He could easily be Pming everybody the untraceable
PO Box number so they can roll in gift cards for a long long time. Remember these guys hate paying taxes or lawyers. IMHO they will find a way, and it won't be so easy to catch them next time.
serenaz1 wrote:
Gizmo711 wrote:Both George and Shellie may very well have to go to their family for money soon....

Hmmm...interesting topic. Wonder how she'll pay for her lawyer, will they take money from George's trust account or will the CPA say 'no way, Jose!'. Maybe she still had enough stashed in a safe deposit box or maybe the lawyer will accept a 'gift card'. :lol:

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by alabama52 Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:30 pm

Who all in the family was aware that George was raking in all that money? Did George tell his parents? Did Shellie tell them?

alabama52

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:31 pm

Wee, I can see "interested donors" donating to GZ due to their interest in the SYG and/or gun laws. But to what benefit would it be to help Shellie out?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Porky Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:32 pm

Ah here it is

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2012/6/20/sanford_police_chief.html

Porky

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:35 pm

"city manager Napoleon Bonaparte" ?
Who names their kid that?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:42 pm

CB, unless all the GZ supporters are a bunch of hypocrites there should be. After all, she was standing by their/her man and moving his agenda forward. They should all be lined up, with checkbook in hand. She's is a damsel in distress ya know! Very Happy

Nothing warms my heart more than knowing that the GZ supporters are throwing good money after bad, since they are too darn ignorant to realize there are are more worthy causes out there to invest in. Let them add Shellie to their list.

Chickenbutt wrote:That is an interesting question about Shellies atty. I'm thinking as you do Serenaz....the CPA says no way. This is George's money. Get your own George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3 - Page 19 96231
Do I see a Free Shellie Zimmerman website in the future?

Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:44 pm

Well, while the thread is quiet, I am going to comment on GZ's jailhouse "hoodie" statement. On the recording, Shellie tells GZ that he could always "lay down or something" and GZ says, "yeah, exactly. Well, I have my hoodie." And then you hear a sort of exhaled laugh on GZ's end. I cannot even begin to express how absolutely disgusting GZ is to me. But none of us should be surprised. GZ has demonstrated what kind of character he has. He is a lying arrogant jerk, and that comment portrays him as the unrepentant killer of an unarmed youth who he imagined was dishonest. I suppose later in the week we will hear from MOM that GZ did not mean anything disparaging by his reference to a "hoodie" and all of the pro-defense will come to his defense by donating more money. barf
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Mood : Feeling beat up

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:48 pm

Porky wrote:Ah here it is

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2012/6/20/sanford_police_chief.html
Ok, I thought lee tried to resign a couple months ago and they would not let him. I also did not know that he interfere with the detective wanting to charge George. I though that it was the DA that did that didn't want to charge George. I wonder if the investigation of how this was handle is coming to a close.
snowbird
snowbird

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:50 pm

Darn you Requiem...now I have Tammy Wynette's Stand By Your Man running thru my head. Laughing

I wonder when the donors will come to realize that they are backing a losing proposition. Wish I had that kinda money to throw around.

Last edited by Chickenbutt on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:50 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:Well, while the thread is quiet, I am going to comment on GZ's jailhouse "hoodie" statement. On the recording, Shellie tells GZ that he could always "lay down or something" and GZ says, "yeah, exactly. Well, I have my hoodie." And then you hear a sort of exhaled laugh on GZ's end. I cannot even begin to express how absolutely disgusting GZ is to me. But none of us should be surprised. GZ has demonstrated what kind of character he has. He is a lying arrogant jerk, and that comment portrays him as the unrepentant killer of an unarmed youth who he imagined was dishonest. I suppose later in the week we will hear from MOM that GZ did not mean anything disparaging by his reference to a "hoodie" and all of the pro-defense will come to his defense by donating more money. barf
I am sure that if it is being talked about on the blogs that he will come out about the hoodie comment, after all we know this is the kind of thing that was monitored in the Casey Anthony case.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Porky Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:52 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Darn you Requiem...now I have Tammy Wynette's Stand By Your Man running thru my head. Laughing

I wonder when the donors will come to realize tht they are backing a losing proposition. Wish I had that kinda money to throw around.

I think that it will only take one pissed off donor to allege fraud and sue Zimmerman and that fund. Now that would be way neat.

Porky

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:54 pm

Porky, I have actually wondered if any of the donors have had a change of heart since GZ has been portrayed (proven) to be a big ole liarhead. It would not surprise me if someone did sue, but then they would be outed to the public as the fool that believed in GZ in the first place.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by alabama52 Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:13 pm

Snowbird, the story is that the DA came quickly to Sanford & met with Chief Lee. There was even the accusation, by Trayvon's parents' attorney, that Zimmerman's father showed up at headquarters, also.

alabama52

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:06 pm

Thanks, I know about DA and possibly George father, but didn't know about police chief.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:42 pm

Very few people are pissed about GZ and the money games. At worst they think he was dumb. They mostly think GZ had every right to hide the money for the future. Heavy duty govt hating "Libetarians". There's so many of them have convinced themselves that GZ was "protecting himself" or saving the world from a "future violent felon" . They are raising A lot of the money, and Shellys arrest pissed them off. Many say he should flee. That Treehouse place where the Ken person posted leaves up the most vile racist posts. I saw one person complain it makes them look bad, and about ten jumped on him to tell him to get over it. Very hostile, scary place.
If this is the same Ken, then these are the supporters he's telling Shelly about.

Chickenbutt wrote:Porky, I have actually wondered if any of the donors have had a change of heart since GZ has been portrayed (proven) to be a big ole liarhead. It would not surprise me if someone did sue, but then they would be outed to the public as the fool that believed in GZ in the first place.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:46 pm

Interesting Wee, I had no idea. I don't browse around other sites.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:50 pm

I couldn't agree more. It made me wonder about the 'depraved" state of mind and what they have on that. I hope they release all the calls, including witness 9.
If they are going to attack Trayvons charachter, and MOM has said as much, then let is get a full picture of who GZ is -that it's so easy for him to joke about a person he killed.

CherokeeNative wrote:Well, while the thread is quiet, I am going to comment on GZ's jailhouse "hoodie" statement. On the recording, Shellie tells GZ that he could always "lay down or something" and GZ says, "yeah, exactly. Well, I have my hoodie." And then you hear a sort of exhaled laugh on GZ's end. I cannot even begin to express how absolutely disgusting GZ is to me. But none of us should be surprised. GZ has demonstrated what kind of character he has. He is a lying arrogant jerk, and that comment portrays him as the unrepentant killer of an unarmed youth who he imagined was dishonest. I suppose later in the week we will hear from MOM that GZ did not mean anything disparaging by his reference to a "hoodie" and all of the pro-defense will come to his defense by donating more money. :barf:

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:52 pm

I couldn't agree more. It made me wonder about the 'depraved" state of mind and what they have on that. I hope they release all the calls, including witness 9.
If they are going to attack Trayvons charachter, and MOM has said as much, then let is get a full picture of who GZ is -that it's so easy for him to joke about a person he killed.

CherokeeNative wrote:Well, while the thread is quiet, I am going to comment on GZ's jailhouse "hoodie" statement. On the recording, Shellie tells GZ that he could always "lay down or something" and GZ says, "yeah, exactly. Well, I have my hoodie." And then you hear a sort of exhaled laugh on GZ's end. I cannot even begin to express how absolutely disgusting GZ is to me. But none of us should be surprised. GZ has demonstrated what kind of character he has. He is a lying arrogant jerk, and that comment portrays him as the unrepentant killer of an unarmed youth who he imagined was dishonest. I suppose later in the week we will hear from MOM that GZ did not mean anything disparaging by his reference to a "hoodie" and all of the pro-defense will come to his defense by donating more money. :barf:

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:56 pm

I only went because I Googled Ken.
It makes me so sad to see so many angry racist people who hate America.
I wish they would raise money to go buy themselves an island somewhere and leave us all in peace!

Chickenbutt wrote:Interesting Wee, I had no idea. I don't browse around other sites.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:57 pm

But then we would only have each other to talk about... roflao
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:09 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:But then we would only have each other to talk about... roflao

We could set up a webcam there! Watch from a safe distance. George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3 - Page 19 155681

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:10 pm

Me no George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3 - Page 19 155681
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:19 pm

Recently read a comment where someone felt that the media was really desperate for something to report when
it dug up the "hoodie" comment by Zman.

I noted the media ref to the comment as a "joke".
Pretty poor joke IMO.
Marica
Marica

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:25 pm

Police chief fired in wake of Trayvon Martin shooting
Published June 20, 2012

snipped:
Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee has been fired in the wake of the Trayvon Martin shooting, sources inside the Florida city’s government tell MyFoxOrlando.com.
Lee was previously serving as police chief but was placed on administrative leave after Sanford officials rejected a resignation letter he submitted in April.
Sanford city manager Norton Bonaparte issued a statement Wednesday night saying the decision to ax Bill Lee, who has been on administrative leave, was taken in a bid to resolve a divided community.
"After much thoughtful discussion and deep consideration for the issues facing the City of Sanford, I have determined the Police Chief needs to have the trust and respect of the elected officials and the confidence of the entire community," Bonaparte said.
"We need to move forward with a police chief that all the citizens of Sanford can support. I have come to this decision in light of the escalating divisiveness that has taken hold of the city."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/20/police-chief-reportedly-fired-in-wake-trayvon-martin-shooting/#ixzz1yOWpvMRp

angiefly2
angiefly2

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:02 am

Chickenbutt wrote:"city manager Napoleon Bonaparte" ?
Who names their kid that?

--that would be Norton Bonaparte

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57457503/sanford-fla-police-chief-bill-lee-fired/
Sanford, Fla., Police Chief Bill Lee fired

"After much thoughtful discussion and deep consideration for the issues facing the City of Sanford, I have determined the Police Chief needs to have the trust and respect of the elected officials and the confidence of the entire community. We need to move forward with a police chief that all the citizens of Sanford can support. I have come to this decision in light of the escalating divisiveness that has taken hold of the city", said Sanford City Manager Norton Bonaparte in a statement.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:16 am

Ellejay, I swear to you that the original article said Napoleon.....I even read it outloud to hubby and we laughed ours ass off. I am not crazy, I am not crazy, I am not crazy George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3 - Page 19 80578
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:27 am

Porky wrote:
Ah here it is

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn

I've figured it out....Porky posted it at 7:32 and I read it immediately. The story was updated at 10:04. So I am thinking they corrected it then. I am not crazy, I am not crazy, I am not crazy George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3 - Page 19 80578
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Porky Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:31 am

Chickenbutt wrote:Porky wrote:
Ah here it is

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn

I've figured it out....Porky posted it at 7:32 and I read it immediately. The story was updated at 10:04. So I am thinking they corrected it then. I am not crazy, I am not crazy, I am not crazy George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3 - Page 19 80578

Sure you are :) I am going to try and make the bond hearing next week. I will call over and see if it is open to the public.

Porky

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:34 am

Gee thanks Porky....I am working hard here trying to convince people I am not crazy and you come long and tell my secret is three little words. Laughing

ETA: Am I the only one who saw it? Porky, please say you did.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Porky Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:02 am

Chickenbutt wrote:Gee thanks Porky....I am working hard here trying to convince people I am not crazy and you come long and tell my secret is three little words. Laughing

ETA: Am I the only one who saw it? Porky, please say you did.

Yeah I saw it but you are still crazy Very Happy

Porky

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:33 am

angiefly2 wrote:Police chief fired in wake of Trayvon Martin shooting
Published June 20, 2012

snipped:
Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee has been fired in the wake of the Trayvon Martin shooting, sources inside the Florida city’s government tell MyFoxOrlando.com.
Lee was previously serving as police chief but was placed on administrative leave after Sanford officials rejected a resignation letter he submitted in April.
Sanford city manager Norton Bonaparte issued a statement Wednesday night saying the decision to ax Bill Lee, who has been on administrative leave, was taken in a bid to resolve a divided community.
"After much thoughtful discussion and deep consideration for the issues facing the City of Sanford, I have determined the Police Chief needs to have the trust and respect of the elected officials and the confidence of the entire community," Bonaparte said.
"We need to move forward with a police chief that all the citizens of Sanford can support. I have come to this decision in light of the escalating divisiveness that has taken hold of the city."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/20/police-chief-reportedly-fired-in-wake-trayvon-martin-shooting/#ixzz1yOWpvMRp

Thank you...I thought I remembered reading some time back that the Chief had offered his resignation.

So, why fire him? Why not accept is resignation?
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:50 am

Puzzler wrote:
angiefly2 wrote:Police chief fired in wake of Trayvon Martin shooting
Published June 20, 2012

snipped:

Thank you...I thought I remembered reading some time back that the Chief had offered his resignation.

So, why fire him? Why not accept is resignation?
That is what I remember too, after George was arrested he tried to resign and they would not except his resignation. So now they fired him it doesn't make since unless some of the investigation in to how the police handle the shooting has come to light.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:55 am

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-04-23/news/31388505_1_norton-bonaparte-chief-bill-lee-city-leaders

Sanford city leaders reject resignation
of police chief in Trayvon Martin case

This is the article when he tried to resign.

Last edited by snowbird on Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left out part why I was posting old article)
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:07 am

Perhaps there's pressure from higher ups and they just fired the Chief. I bet he's surprised to get "fired"...after...he'd offered his resignation.

It just doesn't seem the right way to handle it IMO.
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:21 am

Puzzler,
I'm thinking about this situation.
Had the man simply resigned, then he could have gone on to another position else where and there wouldn't have been anything the city fathers could have said about him other than he resigned. By the powers that be insisting that he not resign, but go on an admin leave until the issues could be investigated, then they covered their own behinds, plus any new employer looking to hire this man could have an opportunity to also take a look at the discovery of the city's investigation.
I hope I am getting my idea through. I am so poor at explaining what I am thinking. I knew of a situation once where a county employee was so in the wrong. She was GIVEN the option of resignation or termination. Of course she chose resignation. A dear friend of mine was her boss, and he was frustrated that she quit because it meant that she could go anywhere and get another job without her nasty habits being exposed. (She was a social worker) Anyway, she did apply for a job and when the employer called my friend to ask about her work ethic he said that she always came in on time, always did her job, Wen the employer asked if she had ever exhibited prejudice. My friend said.. "I would say she is prejudice, She hates everyone equally"

Anyway, As I see it, the city did the right thing. They gave him a fair opportunity by investigating the situation before relieving him of his duties. By not accepting his resignation, the city did in fact protect others as well as it's community.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:59 am

Chickenbutt wrote:Interesting Wee, I had no idea. I don't browse around other sites.

Neither do I , but it doesn't surprise me.

As for Lee getting fired, it may have something to do with his pension, maybe if he is fired he wont get full pension than if he resigns. I'm just guessing.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:07 am

WeeBonnie wrote:I only went because I Googled Ken.
It makes me so sad to see so many angry racist people who hate America.
I wish they would raise money to go buy themselves an island somewhere and leave us all in peace!

I fully agree, they should all be on an island by themselves.

But I always found in my walks of life that rich people are usually the least prejudice, it seems that the deprived are the most prejudice, they need someone to look down to. Maybe the 5's and 10's are coming in from this type but I honestly believe that the large amounts are coming in from groups that feel this way. If that be the case, the donations will eventually stop. Just my honest opinion....

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:19 am

Marica wrote:Puzzler,
I'm thinking about this situation.
Had the man simply resigned, then he could have gone on to another position else where and there wouldn't have been anything the city fathers could have said about him other than he resigned. By the powers that be insisting that he not resign, but go on an admin leave until the issues could be investigated, then they covered their own behinds, plus any new employer looking to hire this man could have an opportunity to also take a look at the discovery of the city's investigation.
I hope I am getting my idea through. I am so poor at explaining what I am thinking. I knew of a situation once where a county employee was so in the wrong. She was GIVEN the option of resignation or termination. Of course she chose resignation. A dear friend of mine was her boss, and he was frustrated that she quit because it meant that she could go anywhere and get another job without her nasty habits being exposed. (She was a social worker) Anyway, she did apply for a job and when the employer called my friend to ask about her work ethic he said that she always came in on time, always did her job, Wen the employer asked if she had ever exhibited prejudice. My friend said.. "I would say she is prejudice, She hates everyone equally"

Anyway, As I see it, the city did the right thing. They gave him a fair opportunity by investigating the situation before relieving him of his duties. By not accepting his resignation, the city did in fact protect others as well as it's community.

I understand just what you are saying. It could very well be the reason....Maybe it will come out on the media from some expert on the issue.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:41 am

CherokeeNative wrote:Well, while the thread is quiet, I am going to comment on GZ's jailhouse "hoodie" statement. On the recording, Shellie tells GZ that he could always "lay down or something" and GZ says, "yeah, exactly. Well, I have my hoodie." And then you hear a sort of exhaled laugh on GZ's end. I cannot even begin to express how absolutely disgusting GZ is to me. But none of us should be surprised. GZ has demonstrated what kind of character he has. He is a lying arrogant jerk, and that comment portrays him as the unrepentant killer of an unarmed youth who he imagined was dishonest. I suppose later in the week we will hear from MOM that GZ did not mean anything disparaging by his reference to a "hoodie" and all of the pro-defense will come to his defense by donating more money. barf

It was certainly in bad taste which ever way one looks at it. Years ago there was a murder in Central park, the young man strangled a young woman to death, while he was out on bond someone took a video of him pretending to strangle a doll, this was brought up at court and although he said that it was in bad taste, it didn't go over with the juror's, they convicted him.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:24 am

Oh yeah, the Preppie murderer. My old assistant had waitered a bit with the victim, Jennifer Levin.
Chambers got cold feet during deliberations and took a plea. Served for manslaughter, got out a few years, got busted for dealing cocaine. Greedy and hot headed. Something he shares with GZ and CA.

Gizmo711 wrote:

It was certainly in bad taste which ever way one looks at it. Years ago there was a murder in Central park, the young man strangled a young woman to death, while he was out on bond someone took a video of him pretending to strangle a doll, this was brought up at court and although he said that it was in bad taste, it didn't go over with the juror's, they convicted him.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:42 am

breaking: new evidence released via Zims website:

http://m.wdbo.com/news/news/local/breaking-new-evidence-released-trayvon-martin-case/nPbfp/

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:45 am

I doubt Zman has any idea what taste is. As far as he would know the meaning of the word would be, "Oh chocolate.... yummy.. Liver Yuck" and it would seem his wife isn't any brighter than he is. His "joke" just shows me as FCA would say "what a total waste" the man(?) is.
Anyone who had any sense of shame, any remorse what so ever, wouldn't make a comment like that. I wonder how the media can call this a "joke". Seems like a pretty twisted sense of humor to me and it flat out infuriates me the media pointed this out as a joke. Had someone had the balls to call his comment a very SICK joke, I might not be so angry.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:55 am

This just sickens me.. NO WAY will I believe Trayvon said

"You got me, you got me, you got me"

after being shot in the heart. I'm just not buying that one.
Is there someone on RC with medical knowledge who know
if this is probable?

I can't imagine being able to utter anything much less repeat it three times.

WeeBonnie wrote:breaking: new evidence released via Zims website:

http://m.wdbo.com/news/news/local/breaking-new-evidence-released-trayvon-martin-case/nPbfp/
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:08 am

Here's the link to the video reenactment:

http://cmgdigital.brightcove.com.edgesuite.net/268012959001/268012959001_1699804655001_video-reenactment-0227.mp4
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Mood : Feeling beat up

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:08 am

I'd never seen the reenactment video before @ link above.
Very odd, he has a million excuses why he's stalking this kid. And says that plenty was said in the 9/11 call that wasn't in any recording I heard. And he left out "effing *oons" and "always get away".

It added more conversation to make it seem like the PD asked him to see where the kid was going, and that Trayvon was circling the car.
So, correct me of I'm wrong- but I don't recall any of this from the non 911 call.

Marica wrote:This just sickens me.. NO WAY will I believe Trayvon said

"You got me, you got me, you got me"

after being shot in the heart. I'm just not buying that one.
Is there someone on RC with medical knowledge who know
if this is probable?

I can't imagine being able to utter anything much less repeat it three times.

WeeBonnie wrote:breaking: new evidence released via Zims website:

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:17 am

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-21/news/os-george-zimmerman-defense-documents-20120621_1_shooting-death-statements-defense
George Zimmerman's statements about shooting of Trayvon Martin released by defense
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next