Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

+31
Sherry
Marica
Hinky's Mimi
alabama52
emberl
Weeziethm
sitemama
Chickenbutt
ishi
jacct
justanopinion
snowbird
angela_nw
serenaz1
tesstruhart
marcena2
Ann - Tx
ellejay
Tamta
Puzzler
wmaden
KZ
DebFrmHell
Stolat
Gizmo711
Alessandra_Deux
Porky
CherokeeNative
Freckles
WeeBonnie
Requiem
35 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:21 am

Porky...before everyone gets caught up in the docs....
You let me and everyone think I was crazy and you saw what I saw! Be very afraid my friend, be very afraid....I am all about revenge... Laughing
Enjoy the docs....going to read now.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:23 am

CherokeeNative wrote:Here's the link to the video reenactment:

http://cmgdigital.brightcove.com.edgesuite.net/268012959001/268012959001_1699804655001_video-reenactment-0227.mp4

I can't get this link to work
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:25 am

Hmmm...here it is again: http://cmgdigital.brightcove.com.edgesuite.net/268012959001/268012959001_1699804655001_video-reenactment-0227.mp4

Here is where I got it from:

http://m.wdbo.com/videos/news/zimmerman-reenactment-on-feb-27/vcQxd/
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Mood : Feeling beat up

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:27 am

Porky the link I gave a page back has links at the bottom.
The audio doesnt work for me (it's flash) but the video does.
His reinactment totally misrepresents the phonecall the evening before.
He says it's the dispatch herd fault he followed Trayvon. Not true at all.

[quote="Chickenbutt"][quote="CherokeeNative"]Here's the link to the video reenactment:

http://cmgdigital.brightcove.com.edgesuite.net/268012959001/268012959001_1699804655001_video-reenactment-0227.mp4[/quote]

I can't get this link to work[/quote]

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:28 am

Porky the link I gave a page back has links at the bottom.
He says it's the dispatchers fault he followed Trayvon. Not true at all.

Chickenbutt wrote:
CherokeeNative wrote:Here's the link to the video reenactment:

http://cmgdigital.brightcove.com.edgesuite.net/268012959001/268012959001_1699804655001_video-reenactment-0227.mp4

Last edited by WeeBonnie on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:28 am

video platform
video management
video solutions
video player

George Zimmerman Re-Enactment Tapes Helping Defense?

ABC's Chris Cuomo discusses how George Zimmerman's tapes could affect his case.

02:13 | 06/21/2012
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:42 am

WeeBonnie wrote:Porky the link I gave a page back has links at the bottom.

Chickenbutt wrote:

Exactly - WeeBonnie - I didn't mean to not quote your comment to the link...my apologies for the oversight.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Mood : Feeling beat up

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:48 am

George Zimmerman's Reenactment Of Trayvon Martin Shooting (VIDEO)

06/21/12 09:28 AM ET

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/21/george-zimmermans-reenact_n_1614983.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:49 am

Not at all! I wish I could get the audio to work too.
I just relistened to the non 911 call again, and boy has GZ embellished it.
And his immediate reaction to the police is to make excuses why he can't do a reenactment for them? Seriously? He was planning to go to work the next day- after killing someone?!?!- and claiming such serious injuries?

CherokeeNative wrote:
WeeBonnie wrote:Porky the link I gave a page back has links at the bottom.

Exactly - WeeBonnie - I didn't mean to not quote your comment to the link...my apologies for the oversight.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:50 am

Ooops. Dupe!

Last edited by WeeBonnie on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:51 am

---audio--tracy martin 911 call reporting trayvon missing.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/os-trayvon-martin-dad-call-20120620,0,6215615.story
Tracy Martin reports Trayvon missing in newly released police call
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:55 am

I just watched the video and have a question....is was relatively dark at the time of all this right? So how did GZ after parking his truck, see TM so far away? Also, just how long did the non emergency call last? According to GZ, he and the dispatcher were on the phone for a long time. I didn't hear half of that conversation in the released calls. Also, He said he knew the street Twin Trees (?) was a circle, but yet he had to walk quite a ways to find a street sign. I ain't buying it.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:55 am

Zimmerman reenactment on Feb 27

VIDEO:

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/zimmerman-reenactment-on-feb-27/vcQxd/
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:04 am

video platform
video management
video solutions
video player

George Zimmerman Reenacts Struggle, Shooting Trayvon Martin murder suspect describes deadly day's events to Florida police.

04:21 | 06/21/2012

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/george-zimmerman-reenacts-trayvon-martin-struggle-shooting-16617874
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:14 am

http://m.wdbo.com/videos/news/zimmerman-audio-interview-with-sanford-pd-on-feb/vcQwg/

Audio Recorded Interview with Investigator Serino of Sanford Police Department on February 27 (12:05 AM)
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:18 am

Re Flashlight: I heard the audio of his short interview with Serino and he claims his flashlight didn't work. Serino says it did work. But that maybe it needed to be banged a few times, like his own often does. He didn't say he had to bang it though. Istenong to his story - Trayvon was banding his head and had both hands on his mouth?!? And he didn't try to bite him? And had the chance to scream 50 times.
The 911 call is different from all his statements. And the lie detector (stress test) is again different than the reinactment.

Chickenbutt wrote:I just watched the video and have a question....is was relatively dark at the time of all this right? So how did GZ after parking his truck, see TM so far away? Also, just how long did the non emergency call last? According to GZ, he and the dispatcher were on the phone for a long time. I didn't hear half of that conversation in the released calls. Also, He said he knew the street Twin Trees (?) was a circle, but yet he had to walk quite a ways to find a street sign. I ain't buying it.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:21 am

Chickenbutt wrote:I just watched the video and have a question....is was relatively dark at the time of all this right? So how did GZ after parking his truck, see TM so far away? Also, just how long did the non emergency call last? According to GZ, he and the dispatcher were on the phone for a long time. I didn't hear half of that conversation in the released calls. Also, He said he knew the street Twin Trees (?) was a circle, but yet he had to walk quite a ways to find a street sign. I ain't buying it.

I'm not buying it either, Zimmerman had to know that his life was on the line the minute the police put those cuffs on him, he had about an hour and a half to think up what to say to the police. It's obvious that it didn't bother him to take a life, he didn't seem upset about that, he just seemed upset about getting a punch in the nose. It may not be against the law to follow someone, however, you put yourself at risk when doing so, you leave yourself open for a punch in the nose.

I'm sure Zimmermans account against the 911 calls and Trayvons GF are not matching up. If Zimmerman was a citizens patrol, he should have known every street there was in that complex. He went looking for Trayvon, not a street. AND, as far as Trayvon being able to say "you got me" after being shot is ludicrous. Zimmerman been watching too much TV. The screaming ceased immediately upon the shot being heard. Not a sound was heard after that. Trayvon was shot in the heart, I doubt that he would have been saying anything except maybe gasping for air until he died which was obviously almost immediately. The police pronounced him dead on arrival after trying to revive him with no success. We are talking seconds not minutes.

I'm glad that Trayvon got that punch in, I just wish it had been more.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:21 am

Re Flashlight: I heard the audio of his short interview with Serino and he claims his flashlight didn't work. Serino says it did work. But that maybe it needed to be banged a few times, like his own often does. He didn't say he had to bang it though. Istenong to his story - Trayvon was banding his head and had both hands on his mouth?!? And he didn't try to bite him? And had the chance to scream 50 times.
The 911 call is different from all his statements. And the lie detector (stress test) is again different than the reinactment.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:24 am

WeeBonnie wrote:Re Flashlight: I heard the audio of his short interview with Serino and he claims his flashlight didn't work. Serino says it did work. But that maybe it needed to be banged a few times, like his own often does. He didn't say he had to bang it though. Istenong to his story - Trayvon was banding his head and had both hands on his mouth?!? And he didn't try to bite him? And had the chance to scream 50 times.

I agree, none of it makes sense. He thought this up as fast as he could under the circumstances. This was also said prior to finding out that Trayvon was on the phone with his GF up to the minute of the confrontation.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:27 am

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmermans-reenactment-trayvon-martin-shooting/story?id=16616864&page=2

--snipped--

"You ever hear of Murphy's law?" asks Serino. "This person was not doing anything bad. You know the name of the person that died?"

"Tavon," responds Zimmerman

"Trayvon," Serino shot back.

"Trayvon Martin" responds Zimmerman.

"Trayvon Benjamin Martin…He was 17…A kid with a future," said Serino. "In his possession we found a can of ice tea and a bag of Skittles. And $40 in cash. Not the goon."

Serino then peppered Zimmerman about if he had any law enforcement experience, and why he deemed Martin suspicious and decided to follow him.

"You know you are going to come under a lot of scrutiny over this, correct?" asks Serino. "Had this person been white would you have felt the same way?"

"Yes," responded Zimmerman.

Serino then questioned the extent of Zimmerman's injuries telling him that they don't seem consistent with someone involved in a life or death struggle. A medical report obtained earlier by ABC News revealed that Zimmerman suffered a broken nose and two lacerations on the back of his head.

Another investigator then asked why didn't he just identify himself as a member of the local neighborhood watch. Both investigators then ask if it was raining outside, and if he decided not to follow Martin after the non-emergency dispatcher asked him to get back in the car why didn't he.

"You wanted to catch him. You wanted to catch the bad guy," said Serino aggressively later in the interview, implying that it was Zimmerman who instigated the altercation.

ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:32 am

(everybody is invited to add to the list of discrepencies below- and to correct me if im wrong- totally off the top of my head here, but for starters....)
George says flashlight broken, cops say wrong, it works fine.
George says he was still calling for help after he fired the shot, witnesses say the calls stopped cold.
George says Trayvon sat up, and he thinks maybe he pushed him away- cant really explain how he was laying face down. If he pushed him and they were face to face- he'd be face up, right?
At stress test, he says he neighbor (John) came out after the shots were fired and he was on top. John says thathe was out before and it was Trayvon. So he negates his own best witness.
George says Trayvon was still talking afyer being shot..more than the you got me...when he pulled his arms away from his body he says he said more but at reenactment he doesn't know what he said. Then during stress test he said he was cursing at him.

Last edited by WeeBonnie on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:33 am

--george's handwritten statement

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2012/06/21/written_statement_0226.pdf

george---"In a darkened area of the sidewalk as the dispatcher was asking me for an exact location, the suspect emerged from the darkness...."
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:43 am

GZ said he stretched TM's arms out after shooting him to restain him. Wasn't he found with his hands underneath him? And GZ said the police arrived just after that, so he never had time to rearrange TM's body.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:44 am

well Serino played along with him at first and called him the suspect also.
But yeah, GZ was really great at framing things for the cops in a way he felt they would relate to. And it seemed to work well for him that first night.

ellejay wrote:--george's handwritten statement

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2012/06/21/written_statement_0226.pdf

george---"In a darkened area of the sidewalk as the dispatcher was asking me for an exact location, the suspect emerged from the darkness...."

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by KZ Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:49 am

I'm just going to pop in and let folks know that I'm doing a little housekeeping, and moving links to this new discovery into the TM library, as it's coming out and being discussed here.

Thank you to ellejay and all for the original posts!
KZ
KZ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:51 am

It's really confusing. Several witnesses saw GZ fussing with the arms. Originally Trayvon was totally splayed out, then arms tucked in. It's unclear what he was doing. Pretending he was still alive is great cover for him.
Since GZ watches too much TV, I'm going to guess the obvious- trying to get Trayvons prints on the gun, to assure he'd get off Scott free.
George is very suspicious when it comes to the body's position- he keeps saying he might have pushed or moved it. So he began tinkering with the crime scene immediately- that much he admits.

Chickenbutt wrote:GZ said he stretched TM's arms out after shooting him to restain him. Wasn't he found with his hands underneath him? And GZ said the police arrived just after that, so he never had time to rearrange TM's body.

Last edited by WeeBonnie on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:54 am; edited 2 times in total

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:51 am

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/zimmerman-audio-interview-with-sanford-pd-on-feb/vcQzk/
Audio recorded interview with Investigator Serino on February 29 (Part 1)

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/zimmerman-audio-interview-with-sanford-pd-on-feb/vcQxk/
Audio recorded interview with Investigator Serino on February 29 (Part 2)

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/zimmerman-audio-interview-with-sanford-pd-on-feb/vcQzm/
Audio recorded interview with Investigator Serino on February 29 (Part 3)
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:53 am

Thank you Ellejay!
And Cher and all of you for the links.
Well done!

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by KZ Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:00 am

Agreed, well done all! Library is up to date so far, I think.

I'm thinking at some point we may all want to discuss reorganizing the library docs to make them easier to search. I think I'll start a thread there for suggestions specific to this case.
KZ
KZ

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:04 am

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/zimmerman-interview-with-cvsa-expert-on-feb-27/vcQzn/
George Zimmerman interview with CVSA Expert on February 27

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/zimmerman-with-investigator-singleton-feb-26-pt-1/vcQ2N/
Zimmerman with investigator Singleton Feb 26 pt. 1

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/zimmerman-with-investigator-singleton-feb-26-pt-2/vcQ2g/
Zimmerman audio interview investigator singleton Feb 26 pt. 2
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Porky Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:13 am

Puzzler wrote:
angiefly2 wrote:Police chief fired in wake of Trayvon Martin shooting
Published June 20, 2012

snipped:
Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee has been fired in the wake of the Trayvon Martin shooting, sources inside the Florida city’s government tell MyFoxOrlando.com.
Lee was previously serving as police chief but was placed on administrative leave after Sanford officials rejected a resignation letter he submitted in April.
Sanford city manager Norton Bonaparte issued a statement Wednesday night saying the decision to ax Bill Lee, who has been on administrative leave, was taken in a bid to resolve a divided community.
"After much thoughtful discussion and deep consideration for the issues facing the City of Sanford, I have determined the Police Chief needs to have the trust and respect of the elected officials and the confidence of the entire community," Bonaparte said.
"We need to move forward with a police chief that all the citizens of Sanford can support. I have come to this decision in light of the escalating divisiveness that has taken hold of the city."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/20/police-chief-reportedly-fired-in-wake-trayvon-martin-shooting/#ixzz1yOWpvMRp

Thank you...I thought I remembered reading some time back that the Chief had offered his resignation.

So, why fire him? Why not accept is resignation?

My understanding is that it was strategic. They wanted to investigate some communications between he and Zimmerman et. al. If he resigns they can't continue the investigation. I will try an confirm. But then again once Zimmy and wife were deemed to be liars, it really made the chief look bad for taking hi word at the crime scene.

Porky

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:21 am

KZ wrote:Agreed, well done all! Library is up to date so far, I think.

I'm thinking at some point we may all want to discuss reorganizing the library docs to make them easier to search. I think I'll start a thread there for suggestions specific to this case.

--thanks KZ!

--i'll continue to put links here in the main thread so everyone gets a look at them---and you'll move them to the library then?

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/zimmerman-phone-interview-with-investigator-mar-25/vcQ2n/
Zimmerman phone interview with investigator Mar. 25

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/zimmerman-phone-interview-with-investigator-mar-26/vcQ2m/
Zimmerman phone interview with investigator Mar. 26
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:24 am

serino: i have to ask, how is it that you don't know the names of just 3 streets in your neighbourhood ?

george: to be honest w/ you, i have a really bad memory...
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:24 am

CherokeeNative wrote:Hmmm...here it is again: http://cmgdigital.brightcove.com.edgesuite.net/268012959001/268012959001_1699804655001_video-reenactment-0227.mp4

Here is where I got it from:

http://m.wdbo.com/videos/news/zimmerman-reenactment-on-feb-27/vcQxd/

Thank you.

This is very interesting to watch.

Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:27 am

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2012/06/21/notice_of_reciprocal_discovery.pdf

Document: Defendant's Notice Of Reciprocal Discovery
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:35 am

Thnx for the links, although I doubt I will be able to read much more than the comments here. I get so upset over this case. Nearly as much as Caylee's.
So damn wrong. So sick of lying killers.
Marica
Marica

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:37 am

somewhere in there is "to be honest with you" I forgot I was wearing a gun the whole time. Obviously not true at all.

ellejay wrote:

serino: i have to ask, how is it that you don't know the names of just 3 streets in your neighbourhood ?

george: to be honest w/ you, i have a really bad memory...

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:42 am

Marica wrote:I doubt Zman has any idea what taste is. As far as he would know the meaning of the word would be, "Oh chocolate.... yummy.. Liver Yuck" and it would seem his wife isn't any brighter than he is. His "joke" just shows me as FCA would say "what a total waste" the man(?) is.
Anyone who had any sense of shame, any remorse what so ever, wouldn't make a comment like that. I wonder how the media can call this a "joke". Seems like a pretty twisted sense of humor to me and it flat out infuriates me the media pointed this out as a joke. Had someone had the balls to call his comment a very SICK joke, I might not be so angry.

So much of what was said on the first phone call was wrong as well...
Shellie saying how much she appreciated being able to call him as he was still alive... then the play peterpan code crap because they knew it was being monitored...

Just my opinion but I think she said the alive comment to back GZ story about being afraid for his life and that is why he shot... they are sooooooo transparent!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:42 am

--george explains to serino why he aspired to go into law enforcement...

--he "wanted to make a difference", talks about a cousin of his that's in jail, a lot of kids, by the time they reach adolescence hate cops-- and that he mentors kids, to have an impact on their lives, to teach them accountability...

--i await george's version of accountability next week at his bond hearing!

Last edited by ellejay on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:45 am

I wish the detective would sit still during the interview...all the extraneous noise is killing me! I like the detectives techniques. He actually has made me laugh a time or two.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:46 am

"He's a child, you're a grown ass man" lol

-------

http://www.realitychatter.com/viewtopic.forum?t=3997
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20