Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #5

+32
ustwin
Kwest
Freckles
Tamta
MollyK
justanopinion
Justice4all
ClaireUncensored
angela_nw
emberl
Stolat
summerthyme
Julie
tesstruhart
Calypso
Puzzler
Ann - Tx
Porky
CherokeeNative
Requiem
ecossie possie
Chickenbutt
ellejay
Alessandra_Deux
back2back19
KZ
WeeBonnie
Marica
snowbird
serenaz1
Gizmo711
alabama52
36 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #5 - Page 12 Empty Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #5

Post by ellejay Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:09 pm

Frances Robles ‏@RoblesHerald
Judge said he believes #Zimmerman was trying to flee but his "plans were thwarted." #trayvon
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #5 - Page 12 Empty Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #5

Post by CherokeeNative Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:09 pm

ellejay wrote:
CherokeeNative wrote:

Thanks Ellejay - so where in the heck is GZ going to come up with 1,000,000 in assets? LOL They have what? 3k in furniture from Levitz or Jeromes? Even with Daddy Z's real estate, that doesn't make up 1 Mil. Maybe he will be sitting his butt in there longer than thought.

--just edited my post to add:

---of course it may be at the bondman's discretion if he has to have the collateral valued @ the remaining $900,000.00

--which reminds me---omara had 2 bondsmen down as witnesses for bond hearing 2---why didn't he call them?

I thought about that. I am wondering if he had them there in the event that the prosecutor brought up that GZ had not paid the final 10k - so they could get up and testify as to some agreement to counter that contention. That's all I can think of.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Mood : Feeling beat up

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:10 pm

ellejay wrote:
CherokeeNative wrote:

Thanks Ellejay - so where in the heck is GZ going to come up with 1,000,000 in assets? LOL They have what? 3k in furniture from Levitz or Jeromes? Even with Daddy Z's real estate, that doesn't make up 1 Mil. Maybe he will be sitting his butt in there longer than thought.

--just edited my post to add:

---of course it may be at the bondman's discretion if he has to have the collateral valued @ the remaining $900,000.00

--which reminds me---omara had 2 bondsmen down as witnesses for bond hearing 2---why didn't he call them?

It's actually 1,000.000 that he has to show for. The 100,000 is for the fee only and is not connected to the actual bond. I don't think that there are too many bondsmen out there that will be able or be allowed to take that kind of risk with some surety.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:11 pm

ellejay wrote:Frances Robles ‏@RoblesHerald
Judge said he believes #Zimmerman was trying to flee but his "plans were thwarted." #trayvon

I am lovin' Judge Lester....very shrewd Judge. I am thinking we will not be seeing the B.S. we saw in the CA case with threats and not following through. This Judge means business. WooooWhoooo
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:12 pm

back2back19 wrote:Gizmo11, they said on IS, GZ will probably get out in a few days.

Could be O'Mara has high hopes of getting those donations pouring in now. Otherwise, I have seen many have to stay in jail with a bond this high. Usually a bond is set this high because the judeg doesn't want the person to be free.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:13 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:
ellejay wrote:Frances Robles ‏@RoblesHerald

I am lovin' Judge Lester....very shrewd Judge. I am thinking we will not be seeing the B.S. we saw in the CA case with threats and not following through. This Judge means business. WooooWhoooo

I also believe he was going to try and flee...this is why he may not get a bondsman to help secure this amount of bond... I hope anyway.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:15 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:
back2back19 wrote:Gizmo11, they said on IS, GZ will probably get out in a few days.

Could be O'Mara has high hopes of getting those donations pouring in now. Otherwise, I have seen many have to stay in jail with a bond this high. Usually a bond is set this high because the judeg doesn't want the person to be free.

A nine page Order tells me Judge Lester is up for the challenge should MOM want to seek a writ that the bond is excessive. Good luck MOM. I think Judge Lester did his homework and made sure that if he couldn't detain GZ in jail until Trial, he was going to make it very difficult for him to accomplish an exit from behind bars and has the legal and factual evidence to back up his ruling. Touche'
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:15 pm

Hats off to Judge Lester, he is not going to take the BS that Zimmerman is trying to get over with.

George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #5 - Page 12 88030

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:16 pm

--so much for "scared and confused" omara....judgeL doesn't think so!

http://www.wsvn.com/pdf/zimmerman_order_setting_bond.pdf

--Order--page 2...

George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #5 - Page 12 Orderpage2
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:17 pm

Does anyone know how many days that Zimmerman has totally spent in jail to date?

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:19 pm

ellejay wrote:--so much for "scared and confused" omara....judgeL doesn't think so!

--Order--page 2...

I love it........ dancing

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:23 pm

I wish IS would get off the Casey bit. I'm sick and tired of hearing about that...They should be talking more about this case.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by ecossie possie Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:25 pm

I dont think the Judge should have stated he beleives GZ was attempting to flee but his plans thwarted..If I were a defendant an a Judge said that about me..I would ask my lawer to get him recused of the case.As he is biased against me M O O.
ecossie possie
ecossie possie

Back to top Go down

Post by back2back19 Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:26 pm

Just out of curiousity, does anyone think GZ played O'Mara too? Lester seemed to indicate that in his order, according to IS. I just can't believe O'Mara is stupid enough to be played by a tool like GZ.

back2back19

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:32 pm

ecossie possie wrote:I dont think the Judge should have stated he beleives GZ was attempting to flee but his plans thwarted..If I were a defendant an a Judge said that about me..I would ask my lawer to get him recused of the case.As he is biased against me M O O.

I believe that the jail hose tapes will back up Judge Lester's claim. It wont be easy to get Judge Lester recused. I also doubt that O'Mara wants to even try. The next Judge ( if granted) could turn out a whole lot worse, they usually do.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:34 pm

back2back19 wrote:Just out of curiousity, does anyone think GZ played O'Mara too? Lester seemed to indicate that in his order, according to IS. I just can't believe O'Mara is stupid enough to be played by a tool like GZ.

I feel as you do. However, it would have been a big risk for O'Mara, if he was in on it. But he may have pretended not to know until after the first bond hearing and then sprung it on Zimmerman and made it look like he just found out about it.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:35 pm

I printed out the "order" off to read it.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by emberl Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:38 pm

Thank you for posting the order.

In it it's stated the George can not leave Seminole County.

Where will he hide?

Can he also be charged with violating 903.03, he commited contempt of court by providing false statements?

emberl

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:42 pm

ellejay wrote:--so much for "scared and confused" omara....judgeL doesn't think so!

--Order--page 2...

Section (j) makes me think the Judge is encouraging the prosecution to file contempt charges against GZ....
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:48 pm

bob kealing ‏@bobkealing
Judge Lester finds that hidden money and valid second passport suggest #GeorgeZimmerman may have considered fleeing the country.

bob kealing ‏@bobkealing
Instant analysis on #GeorgeZimmerman 1mil bond and prospects of his getting out coming up on @WESH at noon.

https://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

(Twitter, RC multi -media updates)
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:50 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:
ecossie possie wrote:I dont think the Judge should have stated he beleives GZ was attempting to flee but his plans thwarted..If I were a defendant an a Judge said that about me..I would ask my lawer to get him recused of the case.As he is biased against me M O O.

I believe that the jail hose tapes will back up Judge Lester's claim. It wont be easy to get Judge Lester recused. I also doubt that O'Mara wants to even try. The next Judge ( if granted) could turn out a whole lot worse, they usually do.

First, Judge Lester was warranted in stating the GZ was a threat to flee...it is an element in deciding whether or not to grant bond. Second, IIRC, MOM and GZ have already utilized their one recusal without cause, so any future requests for a Judge to recuse himself will have to be for cause and I do not believe that the Judge's decision regarding an element of whether or not to grant bond presents "good cause." Nope, GZ screwed the pooch, and MOM failed terribly at his one opportunity to present appropriate evidence at the 2nd bond hearing - instead, he chose to play to the public by arguing whether the prosecution's case was strong or weak - rather than addressing the issues that were the point of the hearng - explaining why GZ did what he did in sitting like a potted palm while his family and wife made blatant misrepresentations to the Court.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by back2back19 Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:51 pm

I feel as you do. However, it would have been a big risk for O'Mara, if he was in on it. But he may have pretended not to know until after the first bond hearing and then sprung it on Zimmerman and made it look like he just found out about it.

That's what I think O'Mara did, Gizmo. He's way too smart to be punked like that. I can't imagine he didn't know everything but just turned a blind eye or at least told GZ not to tell him jack until after the hearing, so he had plausible deniability.

back2back19

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:02 pm

What I find amusing is that it appears the majority of the donors (from reading the pro-GZ blogs) have not truly reviewed the evidence in this case. Their entire stance upon which to support GZ appears to be based upon their already predisposed attitude towards a black teen in general as being an expendible lesser human being; or their narrow reading of the SYG law and misinterpretation of the elements necessary to convict GZ. All of the gold in the world is not going to change the facts and evidence or the lies and discrepancies in GZ's rendition of what occurred that night. The only thing that is going to make or break this case is the make-up of the jury. If just one of the jurors is of like mind as those who are donating to the GZ defense fund, the case is lost. It is imperative that the prosecution utilize the expertice of a jury consultant IMHO in order to insure that the jury is made up of "reasonable minds".
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyK Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:05 pm

ellejay wrote:--the GZdefense fund has now made it easier for supporter$$ to donate "gifts" to george by way of a subscription.

For the convenience of the supporters, of course. This makes me sick. I wish these people would "subscribe" to the United Way or Partners in Health instead.

MollyK

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:09 pm

back2back19 wrote:

That's what I think O'Mara did, Gizmo. He's way too smart to be punked like that. I can't imagine he didn't know everything but just turned a blind eye or at least told GZ not to tell him jack until after the hearing, so he had plausible deniability.

Ha. I laugh because I brought this suggestion up several weeks ago on another blog and was severely chastized for it - i.e., that it is not unsual for a defense attorney to tell his client that he does not want to know certain information, or for a defense attorney to specifically avoid asking a pertinent question, simply because to know the answer could or would place the defense attorney in an ethical dilemma as an officer of the court. It happens every day. I believe there is reason to consider that MOM purposely did not inquire into the Paypal account prior to the first bond hearing even though he was fully aware of its existence - or he may have even told GZ, I don't want to know anything about the PayPal account at this juncture - either way, he could ethically go before the court and argue for indigency and a low bail as a result of being ignorant of those funds. To think that this does not happen is to be incredibly naïve.

Last edited by CherokeeNative on Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyK Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:10 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:

... I find it hard to believe that some forensic scientist hasn't commented on whether this is possible with GZ and Trayvon being in the positions that GZ claims they were in at the time he pulled the triger. Or at least, I can't believe one of our media giants hasn't retained their own forensic like they did for the voice analysis to figure this out.

I would also like to hear expert commentary on the cocktail of drugs GZ was taking (from the medical report).

MollyK

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:10 pm

ellejay wrote:http://www.wftv.com/news/news/judge-decide-zimmermans-bond-fate-thursday/nPmYZ/
George Zimmerman's bail set at $1M in Trayvon Martin case

--snipped--

The conditions of Zimmerman's bond are: He cannot commit criminal activity, he cannot have contact with the victim's family directly or indirectly, he must wear an electronic monitor at his own expense, he cannot leave Seminole County without permission, he must check-in with pretrial every 48 hours, he cannot go to Sanford-Orlando International Airport, he cannot have a bank account, no alcohol, he will have a curfew from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m., and he cannot apply for a passport.

I feel horrible... Sad it is so not nice to revel in someone's misfortune... but Laughing can't have a bank account; Laughing curfew 6pm to 6am (lol guess he is not allowed out after dark); has to pay for the gps Laughing ; and has to check in with the court every 2 days (not even with MOM but with pretrial) Laughing Laughing Laughing and with all this stress and being housebound can't even have a brewsky Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

do we have a smiley for the happy dance George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #5 - Page 12 451488 oh yes this is it!! George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #5 - Page 12 88030
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyK Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:11 pm

ecossie possie wrote:If M O M wants this dealt with in court of law as oposse court of public opinion.Why has he not attempted to obtain a gag order?

Why hasn't he gagged himself?

MollyK

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:14 pm

The Judge has ordered that
"he cannot have contact with the victim's family"

And sooo many would have us believe GZ is the victim.
Just a little thing, but made me feel as good as I can
about this case.
Marica
Marica

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:23 pm

Sorry to all... the last post may have been a little over the top!

This Judge is amazing! He basically said that GZ can't either stay in jail with 3 squares or if by some miracle he can pony up the bond... then he is on house arrest and has no "normal" adult activity! unless during work hours!

I agree with Marica this may be as close as it gets to feeling good about anything in this case! Although I reserve the right to feel better than this after the trial!

I
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:24 pm

justanopinion wrote:
ellejay wrote:http://www.wftv.com/news/news/judge-decide-zimmermans-bond-fate-thursday/nPmYZ/
George Zimmerman's bail set at $1M in Trayvon Martin case

--snipped--

The conditions of Zimmerman's bond are: He cannot commit criminal activity, he cannot have contact with the victim's family directly or indirectly, he must wear an electronic monitor at his own expense, he cannot leave Seminole County without permission, he must check-in with pretrial every 48 hours, he cannot go to Sanford-Orlando International Airport, he cannot have a bank account, no alcohol, he will have a curfew from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m., and he cannot apply for a passport.

I feel horrible... Sad it is so not nice to revel in someone's misfortune... but Laughing can't have a bank account; Laughing curfew 6pm to 6am (lol guess he is not allowed out after dark); has to pay for the gps Laughing ; and has to check in with the court every 2 days (not even with MOM but with pretrial) Laughing Laughing Laughing and with all this stress and being housebound can't even have a brewsky Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

do we have a smiley for the happy dance George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #5 - Page 12 451488 oh yes this is it!! George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #5 - Page 12 88030

Justa - that GZ has no remorse, absolutely none whatsoever, and sees himself as somehow justified in killing a teen armed with nothing more than Skittles and Iced Tea compels us to revel in any misfortune that should come GZ's direction - at least and until he is sentenced to life in prison. My thoughts are - dance and smile away....it's called Karma.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:28 pm

MollyK wrote:
ecossie possie wrote:If M O M wants this dealt with in court of law as oposse court of public opinion.Why has he not attempted to obtain a gag order?

Why hasn't he gagged himself?

Exactly - although we all know why. Cool
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:35 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:
justanopinion wrote:

Justa - that GZ has no remorse, absolutely none whatsoever, and sees himself as somehow justified in killing a teen armed with nothing more than Skittles and Iced Tea compels us to revel in any misfortune that should come GZ's direction - at least and until he is sentenced to life in prison. My thoughts are - dance and smile away....it's called Karma.

And don't forget -- he justified his killing on national TV saying it was because he thought Trayvon was closer to his age.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:38 pm

MollyK wrote:
CherokeeNative wrote:

... I find it hard to believe that some forensic scientist hasn't commented on whether this is possible with GZ and Trayvon being in the positions that GZ claims they were in at the time he pulled the triger. Or at least, I can't believe one of our media giants hasn't retained their own forensic like they did for the voice analysis to figure this out.

I would also like to hear expert commentary on the cocktail of drugs GZ was taking (from the medical report).

Yes, me too Molly. The toxicity side affects I posted a few weeks ago regarding that particular drug are much in line with GZ's behavior that evening.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyK Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:41 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:What I find amusing is that it appears the majority of the donors (from reading the pro-GZ blogs) have not truly reviewed the evidence in this case. Their entire stance upon which to support GZ appears to be based upon their already predisposed attitude towards a black teen in general as being an expendible lesser human being; or their narrow reading of the SYG law and misinterpretation of the elements necessary to convict GZ. All of the gold in the world is not going to change the facts and evidence or the lies and discrepancies in GZ's rendition of what occurred that night. The only thing that is going to make or break this case is the make-up of the jury. If just one of the jurors is of like mind as those who are donating to the GZ defense fund, the case is lost. It is imperative that the prosecution utilize the expertice of a jury consultant IMHO in order to insure that the jury is made up of "reasonable minds".

Comment of the day. I haven't read the GZ supporters' comments but I know the mentality you describe. Dave made a comment the other day to the effect that, although he believes that GZ is guilty as sin, he thinks that he will be acquitted. He promised to outline his reasoning in a future post, which hasn't appeared yet, but I imagine it is along these lines. I don't know whether it will be possible, even with jury consultants, to exclude these types.

The attitude makes me sick. I have one son who is a bit older than Trayvon was and one son who is a bit younger. Young teenage males are the most precious thing in the world to me. When I look at photos of Trayvon, I see my sons or, if we have to take race into account, their black friends. There is no evidence, despite the efforts of the GZ-supporter-types to find or manufacture some, that Trayvon was any different from my sons and their friends, good kids with loving parents, promising boys with their lives ahead of them.

MollyK

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:41 pm

[quote="Stolat"]
CherokeeNative wrote:

And don't forget -- he justified his killing on national TV saying it was because he thought Trayvon was closer to his age.

still shaking my head on that one Stolat... I hate that Trayvon was a teen... but no matter the age of the person it was still a heartless, non-sensical murder. There was no reason to follow, no reason to end up in an altercation... and no reason to take someone's life! Can't wrap my noggin around age being a justification!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:41 pm

Stolat wrote:
MollyK wrote:

Yes, me too Molly. The toxicity side affects I posted a few weeks ago regarding that particular drug are much in line with GZ's behavior that evening.

Yes, but will such information be admissible at a trial or SYG motion? I don't believe so...but I could be wrong.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:43 pm

Stolat wrote:
MollyK wrote:

Oh please lets hope that somehow MOM does not get the bright idea that the side effects of GZ's meds are what did this... no suing the drug manufacturers.... this is GZ being a wannabe cop and thinking this was going to buy him a job with LE!

Last edited by justanopinion on Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oops typed to fast and forgot a word!)
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:45 pm

MollyK wrote:
CherokeeNative wrote:What I find amusing is that it appears the majority of the donors (from reading the pro-GZ blogs) have not truly reviewed the evidence in this case. Their entire stance upon which to support GZ appears to be based upon their already predisposed attitude towards a black teen in general as being an expendible lesser human being; or their narrow reading of the SYG law and misinterpretation of the elements necessary to convict GZ. All of the gold in the world is not going to change the facts and evidence or the lies and discrepancies in GZ's rendition of what occurred that night. The only thing that is going to make or break this case is the make-up of the jury. If just one of the jurors is of like mind as those who are donating to the GZ defense fund, the case is lost. It is imperative that the prosecution utilize the expertice of a jury consultant IMHO in order to insure that the jury is made up of "reasonable minds".

Comment of the day. I haven't read the GZ supporters' comments but I know the mentality you describe. Dave made a comment the other day to the effect that, although he believes that GZ is guilty as sin, he thinks that he will be acquitted. He promised to outline his reasoning in a future post, which hasn't appeared yet, but I imagine it is along these lines. I don't know whether it will be possible, even with jury consultants, to exclude these types.

The attitude makes me sick. I have one son who is a bit older than Trayvon was and one son who is a bit younger. Young teenage males are the most precious thing in the world to me. When I look at photos of Trayvon, I see my sons or, if we have to take race into account, their black friends. There is no evidence, despite the efforts of the GZ-supporter-types to find or manufacture some, that Trayvon was any different from my sons and their friends, good kids with loving parents, promising boys with their lives ahead of them.

You are so right Molly. And, let's take that one step further - what if Trayvon had been a girl? How would these pro-GZ's feel about their daughter being stalked, followed, etc., just because she was "suspicious" to this cop wanna-be? I suspect that if it were one of our daughters, it would be viewed in an entirely different light - although it shouldn't - but it still would. In that case, the pro-GZ's would be able to see how we are looking at GZ through the eyes of this teen as being a pedofile. Why they can't see that, is beyond me.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyK Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:06 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:

You are so right Molly. And, let's take that one step further - what if Trayvon had been a girl? How would these pro-GZ's feel about their daughter being stalked, followed, etc., just because she was "suspicious" to this cop wanna-be? I suspect that if it were one of our daughters, it would be viewed in an entirely different light - although it shouldn't - but it still would. In that case, the pro-GZ's would be able to see how we are looking at GZ through the eyes of this teen as being a pedofile. Why they can't see that, is beyond me.

Very good point. If Trayvon had been female, especially a white female, there wouldn't be any pro-GZs.

About the bond, I gather that it's not just a matter of paying the 10% fee to a bondsman, but there is also the issue of securing the remaining $900k. Of course this makes perfect sense. I can't imagine that anyone in the GZ family has assets like that. What if GZ makes a big appeal to donors, raises $1M to pay the bond in cash, and is then acquitted? The $1M will be refunded to him and he will be free with a fortune in his pocket, unless he needs some to pay legal bills.

MollyK

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:14 pm

...no member of the defendant's family...does that mean judgeL didn't quite buy robZ Sr's testimony either?

George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #5 - Page 12 Orderbond2
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:17 pm

http://twitter.com/#!/roblesherald

Frances Robles‏@RoblesHerald

Bond source tells me there's no rule requiring collateral. Bondsman can post the $1M on hunch that #Zimmerman will not run.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:19 pm

Mark NeJame ‏@MarkNeJame

#judgelester order of 1mm bond on #georgezimmerman right, fair & well reasoned in #trayvonmartin death
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:21 pm

ellejay wrote:...no member of the defendant's family...does that mean judgeL didn't quite buy robZ Sr's testimony either?

I guess he was questioning why his sister didn't testify because she was their at the times accounts were set up and transfers were being bail. I am with the judge, hell yes he family know what was going on didn't his brother run the web sight when he was in jail.
snowbird
snowbird

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:24 pm

--the bond co. george used @ bond1---and also listed on omara's witness list for bond2.

http://bailbondsorlandosanford.com/?page_id=9
AllStar/Magic Bail Bonds

---snipped---

Fast, friendly, reliable service
All of our agents are dually licensed and appointed in the state of Florida to help assist you in bonding a family member or loved one out of jail.
All forms of payment acceptable

We take payments in the form of cash, money order, personal and business check and credit cards.

Signature releases Available (in most cases)

Zero collateral needed (in most cases).

~~~

Payment plans and arrangements are available.

Short on cash? We are available to make payment arrangements and plans in most cases.

Se habla español. ( awesome...so does george!)

Family-owned and -operated.

Because we are a family, we know how this can affect a family and how to deal with family issues.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:28 pm

I so very much agree. Some people will justify something because it fits how they feel should be. These are very sad individuals. I am pleased to see that they no longer demonstrate the majority way of thinking and have become part of a minority.

Let them dig real deep into their pockets. I am a firm believer that when you help a cause that is of an injustice with money, you end up broke, someway or another you will lose what you have because you spent what you had with wrong intent. (I hope you understand what I am trying to say, I'm not sure if I worded it right or not).

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:32 pm

ellejay wrote:...no member of the defendant's family...does that mean judgeL didn't quite buy robZ Sr's testimony either?

I think Lester is referring to lil' sis. She never alerted the courts that she was aksed to open a bank account at GZ's branch and asked to move money into her account at his/Shellie's request.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:33 pm

snowbird wrote:

I guess he was questioning why his sister didn't testify because she was their at the times accounts were set up and transfers were being bail. I am with the judge, hell yes he family know what was going on didn't his brother run the web sight when he was in jail.

Sorry Snow... didn't mean to dupliate your post, didn't see it until after. Said the same thing.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:34 pm

justanopinion wrote:Sorry to all... the last post may have been a little over the top!

This Judge is amazing! He basically said that GZ can't either stay in jail with 3 squares or if by some miracle he can pony up the bond... then he is on house arrest and has no "normal" adult activity! unless during work hours!

I agree with Marica this may be as close as it gets to feeling good about anything in this case! Although I reserve the right to feel better than this after the trial!

I

Don't be sorry, I loved that post. Laughing

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:35 pm

Stolat wrote:
snowbird wrote:

Sorry Snow... didn't mean to dupliate your post, didn't see it until after. Said the same thing.
Great minds think a like. Laughing
snowbird
snowbird

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next