Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

+23
MollyK
Puzzler
Bmore
Gizmo711
Sherry
sharona
Porky
alabama52
Marica
emberl
KZ
snowbird
Freckles
ellejay
Justice4all
Dis
tesstruhart
serenaz1
Alessandra_Deux
back2back19
Hinky Refugee
angela_nw
WeeBonnie
27 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity  Empty George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by WeeBonnie Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:00 pm

I think we need you guys to live blog this one!

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity  Empty Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by angela_nw Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:26 pm

Oh yea, ventrilo would be handy tonight.
lol.

my reaction to the thought of seeing Baez's face on the tv again Crying or Very sad
angela_nw
angela_nw

Back to top Go down

George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity  Empty Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by Hinky Refugee Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:38 pm

angela_nw wrote:Oh yea, ventrilo would be handy tonight.
lol.

my reaction to the thought of seeing Baez's face on the tv again :cry:

After Baez's closing summary remarks began in the CA trial, I left vent and from that day until I came here last week to read I have refused to read another word with Baez or murdermom's name in it. I'd read the good stuff @THM, but that is all.

Now, I'll have to get a barf bag and put up with him again....please tell me I am oh so wrong... :(

Someone who knows how to burn the SH shows onto a dvd and upload to a site...needs to so we can have it to refer back to....please anyone?
Hinky Refugee
Hinky Refugee

Back to top Go down

Post by back2back19 Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:06 pm

Um, now I have to decide if I should unlock FNC on my cable to watch this interview. Huh.

back2back19

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:34 pm

lol.

my reaction to the thought of seeing Baez's face on the tv again Crying or Very sad

There is a Live Chat at RC.

The Live Chat button is located at the top of this page (next to Library), click on the Live Chat button, when the chat opens, click on log in, now you can click on the message box at the bottom of the chat window and type your comment.

Here is the link:

http://www.realitychatter.com/h10-chat
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:38 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:
lol.

The Live Chat button is located at the top of this page (next to Library), click on the Live Chat button, when the chat opens, click on log in, now you can click on the message box at the bottom of the chat window and type your comment.

Here is the link:

Cool, thanks Alessandra! Not sure I can stomach watching it, but maybe I'll sit in on the chat.

Do we know yet when this was taped? Is it recent or from back when they had their 'conversation'?
serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:50 pm

serenaz1 wrote:
Alessandra_Deux wrote:

Here is the link:

Cool, thanks Alessandra! Not sure I can stomach watching it, but maybe I'll sit in on the chat.

Do we know yet when this was taped? Is it recent or from back when they had their 'conversation'?

It seems that it was recently taped.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:14 pm

I don't understand why MOM is letting him talk to anyone.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by back2back19 Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:21 pm

tesstruhart wrote:I don't understand why MOM is letting him talk to anyone.

Because it's Hannity and O'Mara probably pre-approved all the questions and told George what to say. It'll be a total softball interview, aimed at making George look good and Trayvon ev-il.

back2back19

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:21 pm

tesstruhart wrote:I don't understand why MOM is letting him talk to anyone.

M*O*N*E*Y George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity  242147
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:22 pm

When is the interview? TIA
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:37 pm

George Zimmerman tells Hannity he prays for Trayvon Martin's parents 'daily'

Published July 18, 2012
FoxNews.com

George Zimmerman, the Florida man charged in the killing of unarmed teen Trayvon Martin, will appear on Fox News with Sean Hannity in a sit-down interview Wednesday night.

Hannity's interview with both Zimmerman and his attorney, Mark O’Mara, airs at 9 p.m. ET and focuses on the night of Martin’s death in February and Zimmerman's claims of self-defense, a case that has gripped much of the nation.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/18/george-zimmerman-says-prays-for-trayvon-martin-parents-daily/

Video: http://video.foxnews.com/v/1741787223001/
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:14 pm

----sneak peek clip from J4A's link above:

George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity  GeorgeSHjuly18

hannity—"this is your 1st interview---what would you like to tell them?"

george—"I would tell them that again, I’m sorry . umm I don’t have, my wife and I don’t have any children. I have nephews that I love more than life, I love them more than myself. (may i have a serious good grief!) And I know when they were born it was a different unique bond and love that I have w/ them .

And I love my children, even though they aren’t born yet.

And, I am sorry that they, buried their child.

I can’t imagine what it must feel like, and I pray for them daily."

Last edited by ellejay on Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:14 pm

Dis wrote:When is the interview? TIA

..Hannity, on FOX----9 p.m. EST.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:42 pm

ellejay wrote:----sneak peek clip from J4A's link above:

George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity  GeorgeSHjuly18

hannity—"this is your 1st interview---what would you like to tell them?"

george—"I would tell them that again, I’m sorry . umm I don’t have, my wife and I don’t have any children. I have nephews that I love more than life, I love them more than myself. (may i have a serious good grief!) And I know when they were born it was a different unique bond and love that I have w/ them .

And I love my children, even though they aren’t born yet.

This is trash. GZ is sorry "they buried their child". Awww.
He neglected to mention, " They buried their child ONLY because I decided to kill him!"
Can you speak the truth George or are you just trying to pollute the jury pool?
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:51 pm

This is got to be so hurtful to the family. His attorney in court stated what could Martin expect after he punch George in the nose, not same words. Then he makes jail house phone calls and makes fun of the hoodie, he going to have to ware the hoodie when he leaves and it is said to more than one person. This makes me dislike him even more. When you say you are sorry it should be real and from the heart. Not I am sorry you buried your son, but he should not have punched me. He not going to own up to his action of following Martin and maybe Martin was standing his ground because a crazy man was following.
This is so they can get more money, IMO. His supporters are going to eat this up, I don't think it will do a lot to bring up his image of a liar. He still is a liar and IMO he is lying about being sorry.
snowbird
snowbird

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:54 pm

"And I love my children, even though they aren’t born yet.

I bet he's going to try snd knock up La Cocha! (you know that's also slang for a woman's Ho-ha-LOL)

Doesn't he realize the tapes are out snd everyone knows that he's been making FUN of their loss? What a class-A prick.

[/quote]

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by KZ Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:44 pm

For anyone interested in chatting in "real time" during the GZ Hannity interview, click on this link: (You must be logged into RC with your screen name to use Chatbox)

http://www.realitychatter.com/chatbox/index.forum?
KZ
KZ

Back to top Go down

Post by emberl Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:26 pm

I'm logged in, but can't chat.....

emberl

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:33 pm

emberl wrote:I'm logged in, but can't chat.....
Once you click the link to the chatbox, you have to click login on the top right of the chatbox.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by back2back19 Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:47 pm

I just can't get beyond GZ saying he doesn't regret what happened that night. That it was God's plan. Who says that? And don't say you're sorry to TM's parents when you don't regret killing him.

Just nasty all sorts of levels. :/

back2back19

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:08 pm

Reality Chatter NOPE, aint going there.. already sick, then reading this far feel sicker.. chat would be be the upending of my rolling stomach.

I probably wouldn't be sick, but for the intense pain suffered recently when my jaw hit the floor after reading about this interview.

Thought there was no way I would survive the pursuit of justice for Caylee, and am positive I can't follow this case without sky rocketing blood pressure resulting in a major stroke ... and I don't have BP issues.
Marica
Marica

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:08 pm

Wow. Tks for the chat- wish we could post it here. I'll have to look for clips online. So I can get my ya Yas out and yell at he TV!

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by emberl Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:13 pm

Dan Abrams ‏@danabrams
To those asking yes #Zimmerman's lawyer sitting next to him.

23s Richard Hornsby Richard Hornsby ‏@RichardHornsby
@danabrams George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity  LaughSomeone should wake him up.

lol

emberl

Back to top Go down

Post by emberl Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:15 pm

Brad Conway ‏@justiceonwheels

I think he should've consulted his lawyers before doing this interview. Wait a minute..... Mark is right there. Doh !

emberl

Back to top Go down

Post by alabama52 Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:18 pm

Wow, did he not answer the question of whether he molested his cousin??? And did O'Mara say he is not going to waste resources fighting the cousin's staement about the molestation???

alabama52

Back to top Go down

Post by angela_nw Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:19 pm

Does the chat get saved as a file? I had phone ringing, visitor in and out, all sorts of distractions...
angela_nw
angela_nw

Back to top Go down

Post by alabama52 Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:30 pm

Zimmerman sounded like a candy-ass. I guess he is only a big man when he is holding a gun. Oh boy, the gun nuts & racists are loving him tonight. I bet the money is flowing into his account. I guess the Conservative Tree House is celebrating.

alabama52

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinky Refugee Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:44 pm

Uh Oh Skettio's.....

Frederick Leatherman says:
July 18, 2012 at 9:32 pm
An intriguing question to consider is whether GZ’s efforts to speak to the Martin family via the TV constitutes a violation of the no-contact order that prohibits any direct or indirect contact.

http://frederickleatherman.wordpress.com/2012/07/18/should-mark-omara-withdraw-as-counsel-for-george-zimmerman/
Hinky Refugee
Hinky Refugee

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinky Refugee Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:52 pm

Way back when....I remember we used to get a transcript of Greta (from Fox) when she would interview someone on the CA case. Someone help me remember, I'd love to see a transcript of this interview tonight.

IMO as I stated in chat....Gz did a heck of a lot of harm tonight....he is asked about him saying to 911 that Tray had his hand in his waistband...and was he afraid he might have a gun....and Gz said NO.
Hinky Refugee
Hinky Refugee

Back to top Go down

Post by alabama52 Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:55 pm

Hinky Refugee wrote:Uh Oh Skettio's.....

Frederick Leatherman says:
July 18, 2012 at 9:32 pm
An intriguing question to consider is whether GZ’s efforts to speak to the Martin family via the TV constitutes a violation of the no-contact order that prohibits any direct or indirect contact.

http://frederickleatherman.wordpress.com/2012/07/18/should-mark-omara-withdraw-as-counsel-for-george-zimmerman/

Yes, Daralene Jones with WFTV, brought this up & is checking on it.

alabama52

Back to top Go down

Post by alabama52 Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:01 pm

George said that he did not know that Trayvon was dead until about an hour had passed???

alabama52

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:02 pm

Asked Wednesday night if he'd do anything differently when he came face-to-face with Trayvon Martin and fatally shot the 17-year-old, Neighborhood Watch volunteer George Zimmerman told a national television audience, no.

"I feel like it was all God's plans," he told conservative talk show host Sean Hannity in Zimmerman's first television interview since the shooting.

But late in the interview he backtracked.

"I do wish there was something, anything I could have done that wouldn't have put me in a position where I would have had to take a life," he said in the interview's closing moments. "I do want to tell everyone . I'm sorry that this happened. I hate to think that because of this incident, because of my actions, it has polarized, divided America. I'm truly sorry."

Zimmerman was calm, unemotional and accepted no responsibility, even when Hannity suggested the whole thing might have been a misunderstanding between two strangers that could have been defused.

Zimmerman said he had wrestled with that idea but rejected it.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/os-george-zimmerman-sean-hannity-20120718,0,175978.story
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by KZ Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:13 pm

angela_nw wrote:Does the chat get saved as a file? I had phone ringing, visitor in and out, all sorts of distractions...

No, I don't think so.
KZ
KZ

Back to top Go down

Post by KZ Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:15 pm

alabama52 wrote:Wow, did he not answer the question of whether he molested his cousin??? And did O'Mara say he is not going to waste resources fighting the cousin's staement about the molestation???

He said something to the effect that it's not admissible in court, and didn't want to spend resources on it. (Paraphrasing.)
KZ
KZ

Back to top Go down

Post by KZ Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:16 pm

alabama52 wrote: George said that he did not know that Trayvon was dead until about an hour had passed???

Yup. Claims he did not know TM was dead until GZ was at police station.
KZ
KZ

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:17 pm

--just catching up now---missed it all ---drat!(but MAY have sold my condo.)

Richard Hornsby ‏@RichardHornsby
#GeorgeZimmerman Prediction No. 1: The prosecutor will subpoena the entire 90 minutes of recording, not just what was shown on TV.

#GeorgeZimmerman Prediction No. 2: Portions of this interview will be used to impeach him either at Stand Your Ground Hearing or trial.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by KZ Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:18 pm

emberl wrote:Dan Abrams ‏@danabrams
To those asking yes #Zimmerman's lawyer sitting next to him.

23s Richard Hornsby Richard Hornsby ‏@RichardHornsby
@danabrams George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity  LaughSomeone should wake him up.

lol

Mom was sucking his entire body inside out thru his lips. He did not look pleased.
KZ
KZ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:18 pm

Hinky! Don't worry there will be transcripts up very quickly.

The waistband thing always raised the hair on the back of my neck because I had an awful sociopathic drunk relative who- before he was a cop- used to love to drop dimes on other people (mostly other guys out drinking in agar) after HE picked a fight.
He'd phone in an anonymous tip that he believed he saw a gun and the guy was acting scary, maybe on drugs. This actually compelled a member of the NYPD to show up and frisk his guy. Within 10 minutes. I didn't think cops were allowed to do it, but there was a loophole. I saw him do it three times to fairly nice people. He did it because he was a nasty drunk. (and soon to be a crappy and unpopular cop) His Mom and sister are the same, theres no lie too big or small that they wouldn't tell to satisfy their every whim. I was under their spell for a while, everyone was.
Any hoo- saying GZ appeared dangerous at first glance no longer suits the narrative that GZ originally gave. And that's the scary armed guy following a (skipping?!?!) kid. They are focusing on the last part- where it "wasn't GZs gun" (oh really)
(huh?) So they can LAUGH about there being no witnesses.
Because that shows intent.... And maybe profiling.

!
Hinky Refugee wrote:Way back when....I remember we used to get a transcript of Greta (from Fox) when she would interview someone on the CA case. Someone help me remember, I'd love to see a transcript of this interview tonight.

IMO as I stated in chat....Gz did a heck of a lot of harm tonight....he is asked about him saying to 911 that Tray had his hand in his waistband...and was he afraid he might have a gun....and Gz said NO.

Last edited by WeeBonnie on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by KZ Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:20 pm

George did glance at MOM to confirm that he (GZ) did not move more than 100 feet or so from his vehicle. During that part of the discussion, in case I have the distance wrong.

One of the ONLY times they looked at each other.
KZ
KZ

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:20 pm

--haven't seen bradC in the thick of things for awhile----this case seems to be bringing all of the old florida gang back together again!

( and no----even if cheney COULD tweet----could care less.)

Brad Conway ‏@justiceonwheels
The first part of Zimmerman's interview is a disaster. This was a huge mistake which will come back to haunt both Zimmerman and his lawyers
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by KZ Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:23 pm

ellejay wrote:--just catching up now---missed it all ---drat!(but MAY have sold my condo.)

#GeorgeZimmerman Prediction No. 1: The prosecutor will subpoena the entire 90 minutes of recording, not just what was shown on TV.

#GeorgeZimmerman Prediction No. 2: Portions of this interview will be used to impeach him either at Stand Your Ground Hearing or trial.

Well, elle, that sounds entirely reasonable. He wanted to talk publicly. He will have to stand by all of it now. No do-overs. No one forced him to give this interview. It was a STOOPID decision, imo.

Suicide by Hannity. There is no end to GZ's lack of insight or judgement.
KZ
KZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:24 pm

bobkealing bob kealing
Mark O'Mara says he thought #Zimmerman was "sincere" and interview "went well." He wanted to thank supporters. #TrayvonMartin
1 minute ago

https://twitter.com/bobkealing
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:25 pm

--( posting some tweets from earlier, for those of us that didn't catch it "live"..)

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS
‪#GeorgeZimmerman‬ says he doesn't regret getting out of car, having gun. "I feel like it was all God's plan." ‪#TrayvonMartin‬

-oh brother----the dramarama

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS
#GeorgeZimmerman: “It wasn’t my gun, it wasn’t his gun. It was THE gun.” #TrayvonMartin

Last edited by ellejay on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by alabama52 Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:25 pm

KZ wrote:
alabama52 wrote:Wow, did he not answer the question of whether he molested his cousin??? And did O'Mara say he is not going to waste resources fighting the cousin's staement about the molestation???

He said something to the effect that it's not admissible in court, and didn't want to spend resources on it. (Paraphrasing.)

But isn't it admissable if MOM starts calling witnesses that testify what a good man & fine, upstanding citizen George is? I could see the prosecutors rebutting by calling this cousin to the stand. Can't she be a witness to his character?

alabama52

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:27 pm

alabama52 wrote:
KZ wrote:

But isn't it admissable if MOM starts calling witnesses that testify what a good man & fine, upstanding citizen George is? I could see the prosecutors rebutting by calling this cousin to the stand. Can't she be a witness to his character?

Yes, she can, if they open the door.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:28 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:bobkealing bob kealing
Mark O'Mara says he thought #Zimmerman was "sincere" and interview "went well." He wanted to thank supporters. #TrayvonMartin
1 minute ago

https://twitter.com/bobkealing

--ahhhh..i knew the $$$$$$$upporters would be given a shout out at some point!
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by KZ Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:29 pm

Hannity also went into very interesting territory when he asked GZ about him being holed up in a hotel with weapons.....the 2 ton elephant is that Hannity was asking (imo) if GZ had any thoughts of suicide while holed up in the hotel (without using the word suicide.). When he interviewed/ talked to him the first time. SH says he was very worried about him. When was that, exactly? Anyone know?

GZ confirms (aughed) he was also "worried", but does not address the 2 ton elephant question.
KZ
KZ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:29 pm

Thanks all for listening for us! I'm not sure I want or need to watch it now, I don't need to be angry or grossed out right now. I have felt the same way about the recordings. I don't want to listen to him or watch Fox cover this. So thank you all who seved as surrogates!
It was like being in the room with you all. And it was really nice.
:group hug:
I finally understand about that popcorn thing, next time I'll bring some!

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by KZ Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:30 pm

GZ also reveals he carried his weapon "everywhere except to work."
KZ
KZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next