Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

+23
MollyK
Puzzler
Bmore
Gizmo711
Sherry
sharona
Porky
alabama52
Marica
emberl
KZ
snowbird
Freckles
ellejay
Justice4all
Dis
tesstruhart
serenaz1
Alessandra_Deux
back2back19
Hinky Refugee
angela_nw
WeeBonnie
27 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity  - Page 2 Empty Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by ellejay Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:31 pm

Brad Conway ‏@justiceonwheels

I think he should've consulted his lawyers before doing this interview. Wait a minute..... Mark is right there. Doh !
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity  - Page 2 Empty Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by KZ Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:31 pm

Ok WeeBonnie.

WB is the popcorn source now-- bring it with extra salt and butter! Very Happy
KZ
KZ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:33 pm

Sociopathic. A textbook case. Laughs about it all while trying to garner sympathy for himself. Knows his laughs were just broadcast to the entire nation but insists now- he was praying instead.
Those are some brass cojones he's got. I cannot wait till these clips of him giggling go viral.

KZ wrote:Hannity also went into very interesting territory when he asked GZ about him being holed up in a hotel with weapons.....the 2 ton elephant is that Hannity was asking (imo) if GZ had any thoughts of suicide while holed up in the hotel (without using the word suicide.). When he interviewed/ talked to him the first time. SH says he was very worried about him. When was that, exactly? Anyone know?

GZ confirms (aughed) he was also "worried", but does not address the 2 ton elephant question.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:41 pm

July 18, 2012 10:37 PM

George Zimmerman to Sean Hannity: Trayvon Martin shooting was "a tragic situation"
" Zimmerman said he ended up on the ground and that Martin punched him more than a dozen times."
http://www.cbsnews.com/2102-504083_162-57475344.html

--- kind of short, imo
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:48 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/2012/07/18/exclusive-george-zimmerman-breaks-silence-hannity

Today

This is well presented. Actual transcript. Includes video section to take the reader directly to a specific part of the vid.

"• Video Part 1: George Zimmerman breaks his silence on 'Hannity'

• Video Part 2: Zimmerman: 'He punched me and broke my nose'

• Video Part 3: Zimmerman does not regret carrying gun: 'all God's plan'

• Video Part 4: Zimmerman on Black Panther bounty, rush to judgment

• Video Part 5: Zimmerman addresses allegations made by 'Witness No. 9'

• Video Part 6: George Zimmerman's message to Trayvon's parents, America"
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:59 pm

So I just saw a tweet saying there is a PART 2?!? Anyone else heard that?

I bet Judge Lester is thinking 'you stupid MFers, I'm on vacation & you're pulling this crap?!?'.
serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by KZ Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:02 am

That "God's Plan" phrase...that was clearly not rehearsed or approved by anyone. Sheesh.

That is gonna anger a whole lot of viewers besides me.

Not, not, not a wise choice of words.

God's Plan?? What kind of a dumbsh__ phrase to come out of his mouth. Really??

I suppose God whispered to GZ and suggested the Keltec 9mm, too, when he was shopping. "Take thee the Keltec, and use it well. For when you honor the Keltec, you honor Me."

And God said to George, "Strap it on, George. Everywhere except work." (And why NOT there?)

God said to George, "Honor My will when thee smites groceries at Target, George. Fear not, for my sword, and my staff, and your Keltec 9, they comfort you."

Oh. My.
KZ
KZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Porky Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:07 am

Zimmerman nailed himself when he said that he did not know Travon was dead until an hour later at the police station. Number one, he turned the body over and didn't he say do not call 911 when a neighbor came out? He also recited Travon's "last words" during the police interview. The prosecution is going to eat this interview alive.
I did not listen to the entire interview as it was clear that it was garbage.

Porky

Back to top Go down

Post by KZ Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 am

"Here George, try this one."
George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity  - Page 2 Fef9d3e3
KZ
KZ

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:13 am

KZ wrote:That "God's Plan" phrase...that was clearly not rehearsed or approved by anyone. Sheesh.

I suppose God whispered to GZ and suggested the Keltec 9mm, too, when he was shopping. "Take thee the Keltec, and use it well. For when you honor the Keltec, you honor Me."

And God said to George, "Strap it on, George. Everywhere except work." (And why NOT there?)

God said to George, "Honor My will when thee smites groceries at Target, George. Fear not, for my sword, and my staff, and your Keltec 9, they comfort you."

Oh. My.

Those are HILARIOUS, KZ!

serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:18 am

KZ wrote:That "God's Plan" phrase...that was clearly not rehearsed or approved by anyone. Sheesh.

--snipped post--

--awesome KZ!
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:21 am

George Zimmerman Wishes He Didn't Kill Trayvon Martin, but It Was 'God's Plan'

By MICHAEL S. JAMES (@bymsj) , MATT GUTMAN (@mattgutmanABC) and COLLEEN CURRY
July 18, 2012

George Zimmerman, accused of second-degree murder in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, told a television interviewer Wednesday that he would not have changed the circumstances leading up to the shooting and that he viewed the entire incident as "God's plan."

At the very end of the interview, however, after commercial breaks and with his lawyer by his side, Zimmerman asked "to readdress on whether I'd do anything differently."

"I do wish that there was something, anything I could have done that would have put me in the position that I wouldn't have to take his life,"

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-wishes-kill-trayvon-martin-gods-plan/story?id=16807202
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:25 am

HANNITY: What did you do from that moment forward? Because this is where we get into this minute gap in this case, you know, and what did you do from that minute forward when the dispatch said "we don't need you to follow him?" What did you do next?

ZIMMERMAN: I walked across the sidewalk on to my street, Retreat View Circle, where I thought I would meet a police officer that I had called.

---huhhh???? not so george! he was going "to get an address", and then told dispatch to have LE call him and he'd let them know where he was...

---and he says this w/ a straight face...

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/2012/07/18/exclusive-george-zimmerman-breaks-silence-hannity?page=2#ixzz212U7nWgr
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:28 am

Lol KZ! Cool
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by sharona Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:36 am

Did George say that WE mentor on Sunday afternoon and then We go to Target to buy groceries?

Does George carry his gun when he is mentoring the children?

sharona

Back to top Go down

Post by KZ Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:46 am

"I do wish that there was something, anything I could have done that would have put me in the position that I wouldn't have to take his life,"

Ummmmm.......I don't know....hmmmm...let's see....

A few suggestions off the top of my not-so-smart head.

1. Don't pack a 9mm Keltec in your waistband when intending to go grocery shopping at Target.

2. If you call the police about someone suspicious, STAY IN YOUR !@#$% CAR UNTIL THE POLICE ARRIVE.

3. If someone asks you if you have a problem, after you have "followed" them on a dark and stormy night, ANNOUNCE LOUDLY THAT YOU ARE WITH NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH AND OFFER TO HELP THE PERSON FIND THEIR WAY.

4. If someone threatens you, or even APPEARS THREATENING, by looks, or deeds, or body language, ANNOUNCE LOUDLY THAT YOU HAVE A GUN. SEVERAL TIMES. VERY LOUDLY.

I don't know. These are just a few random thoughts. Ideas. Musings. Ponderings. .
KZ
KZ

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:55 am

sharona wrote:Did George say that WE mentor on Sunday afternoon and then We go to Target to buy groceries?

--yep, ( and we did hear earlier on in the case that george&shellie both mentor kids..)

--he did say "we" go shopping----then did say that it was just him headed out on this shopping excursion

--i guess he does take his firearm when mentoring---he says he straps it on always (except when going to work)----which is kinda weird then when we've heard him tell LE in stmts that he "forgot he even had his gun!"-( ummm, george, you weren't off to work...)
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:57 am

KZ wrote:

Ummmmm.......I don't know....hmmmm...let's see....

A few suggestions off the top of my not-so-smart head.

~~~~~~snipped--

I don't know. These are just a few random thoughts. Ideas. Musings. Ponderings. .

--but KZ...if it's God's Plan---what can a guy do.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:07 am

Brad Conway ‏@justiceonwheels
What ? He doesn't regret anything but he's truly sorry ? That interview was a perfect example of what a lawyer should NEVER let a client do
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:12 am

GOD'S plan ...
I'm uh thinkin this was a messed up plan and
GZ needs to own up to the fact this it was his
plan and stop trying to squirm out of responsibility
for his actions by putting it all on GOD!
Marica
Marica

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:13 am

New found respect for Brad Conway.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:13 am

"We" = GZ and his sidekick, Keltec 9mm~

Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:16 am

Marica wrote:GOD'S plan ...

Me thinks so, too...the idiot has a skewed view of God...he'd have been better off to say "the devil made me do it" in his best Flip Wilson imitation...
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:27 am

Oh Noooooooooooo... NEVER a Flip Wilson imitation. The contributions would dry up in the blink of an eye.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:37 am

Marica wrote:Oh Noooooooooooo... NEVER a Flip Wilson imitation. The contributions would dry up in the blink of an eye.

roflao
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:21 am

Natalie Jackson@NatJackEsq

"We must worship a different GOD because there is no way that my GOD wanted GZ to murder my teenage son." Tracy Martin
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:25 am

GZ will never stop causing the Martin family pain.
He just cannot seem to resist any opportunity to
justify his actions and and at the same time blame
someone else. First Trayvon, and now GOD.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:29 am

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

--The Last Word w/ Lawrence O'Donnell---6:23
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by angela_nw Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:36 am

ellejay wrote:Natalie Jackson@NatJackEsq

"We must worship a different GOD because there is no way that my GOD wanted GZ to murder my teenage son." Tracy Martin

This is the only true thing I have heard today. Sad
I think George's narcissistic sociopathic arrogance is crystalized in that one statement that he made. I do believe as I have all along that he is indeed a danger to society.
angela_nw
angela_nw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:12 am

My computer refuses play to clips or produce sound.
No doubt it is all GOD'S plan so I won't have to view
or listen to some ppl.
Still I THINK I want to know.
Would much appreciate it if someone could give me
the gist of what video above posted by Ellejay is
about.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:49 am

Marica wrote:My computer refuses play to clips or produce sound.
or listen to some ppl.
about.

--they're pretty much going over how idiotic the "interview" was...

--guests joy and jonathon

--joy: it wasn’t so much an interview as it was a recitation of hannity walking george through omara’s version of events, very strange---hannity would even fill in the rest of the answer if george missed a part..

--joy: "he retells the part “I didn’t know if I had even shot him”---yet we have him telling the 1st witness @ the scene “I just shot him”, then he says he didn’t know he had died until an hour later---yet when hannity asks him if he checked to see if he was ok, george nonchalantly says “no.” strange"

--joy:"in the press release pre interview omara made it clear---it’s to get the fund raising going again"

--jonathon: very inconsistent---I have no regrets/yet I want to apologize….strange

--lawrence O’D: --focusses on one stmt:

HANNITY: Do you feel you wouldn't be here for this interview if you didn't have that gun?

--lawrence O’D: --“meaning, you wouldn’t be in trouble, you wouldn’t be charged w/ this homicide if you didn’t have the gun---and george says “no”.

--“in effect, he says he’d still be here if he didn’t have the gun----no he wouldn’t. if zimmerman did not have that gun---this would not have happened. both of them would be alive today.”

--“and would z have even gone near trayvon in close quarters w/out a gun?? I don’t think so.”

--“and if he did---no one would have died”.

--both joy and jonathon agree.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:43 am

Thnx Ellejay... The more I see/hear about this the more I
wonder about GZ's mentality. Has he suddenly become a
man faith? Anyone know about his religious background?
Kind of hard to wrap the head around this "GOD's plan"
thing when we all know the commandments...
I wonder what GZ figures GOD's plan is in this instance?
I would really like to hear his thoughts on that one.
It would seem if he KNOWS this was GOD's plan, surely GOD
would have shared the plan with him. It is starting to look like
he might be able to plea insanity.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:47 am

Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:49 am

Fox news - Videos

July 18, 2012

Exclusive: George Zimmerman breaks silence on 'Hannity"

Florida man charged in the killing of unarmed teen Trayvon Martin

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/index.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:05 am

Oh. My.

roflao Yes, very bad choice to use God as an outlet... I guess he can't blame anyone else so, why not God.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:18 am

ellejay wrote:
Marica wrote:My computer refuses play to clips or produce sound.
or listen to some ppl.
about.

--they're pretty much going over how idiotic the "interview" was...

--guests joy and jonathon

--joy: it wasn’t so much an interview as it was a recitation of hannity walking george through omara’s version of events, very strange---hannity would even fill in the rest of the answer if george missed a part..

--joy: "he retells the part “I didn’t know if I had even shot him”---yet we have him telling the 1st witness @ the scene “I just shot him”, then he says he didn’t know he had died until an hour later---yet when hannity asks him if he checked to see if he was ok, george nonchalantly says “no.” strange"

--joy:"in the press release pre interview omara made it clear---it’s to get the fund raising going again"

--jonathon: very inconsistent---I have no regrets/yet I want to apologize….strange

--lawrence O’D: --focusses on one stmt:

HANNITY: Do you feel you wouldn't be here for this interview if you didn't have that gun?

--lawrence O’D: --“meaning, you wouldn’t be in trouble, you wouldn’t be charged w/ this homicide if you didn’t have the gun---and george says “no”.

--“in effect, he says he’d still be here if he didn’t have the gun----no he wouldn’t. if zimmerman did not have that gun---this would not have happened. both of them would be alive today.”

--“and would z have even gone near trayvon in close quarters w/out a gun?? I don’t think so.”

--“and if he did---no one would have died”.

--both joy and jonathon agree.

Of course I fell asleep and woke up at 9:35 so I only got to see the second half. But what I saw certainly did indicate that it was well rehearsed by O'Mara and a lot of redaction went on. Some questions weren't answered and weren't pushed for an answer.

O'Mara must have been hearing all the negitivity about him (O'Mara) from George's donor's so he decided to have this interview to gain some trust so the money will start coming in again.

The fact that he now says that he didn't know Trayvon was dead until he was at the police dept is going to get him in a little trouble. He shot Trayvon point blank in the heart, even claims to have been in fear that he would shoot his own hand, never tried to administer any aid to Trayvon, yet he didn't know if he was dead or not. If he DIDN'T know that Trayvon wasn't dead then how come he STOPPED screaming the second he fired the gun? He is claiming to be the one screaming....I would think if you were screaming for help and you didn't know if the guy was dead or alive that you would keep right on screaming.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:24 am

Marica wrote:Thnx Ellejay... The more I see/hear about this the more I
wonder about GZ's mentality. Has he suddenly become a
man faith? Anyone know about his religious background?
Kind of hard to wrap the head around this "GOD's plan"
thing when we all know the commandments...
I wonder what GZ figures GOD's plan is in this instance?
I would really like to hear his thoughts on that one.
It would seem if he KNOWS this was GOD's plan, surely GOD
would have shared the plan with him. It is starting to look like
he might be able to plea insanity.

I guess it was in God's plan for him to lie about the money too.

Wow, just for a few:
Thou shall not kill (and blame God)
Thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor (and shoot him)
Thou shall not lie (to the police)
Thou shall not steal (donations and not tell the court)

I'm sure there is more commandments he broke.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:30 am

ellejay wrote:
sharona wrote:Did George say that WE mentor on Sunday afternoon and then We go to Target to buy groceries?

--yep, ( and we did hear earlier on in the case that george&shellie both mentor kids..)

--he did say "we" go shopping----then did say that it was just him headed out on this shopping excursion

--i guess he does take his firearm when mentoring---he says he straps it on always (except when going to work)----which is kinda weird then when we've heard him tell LE in stmts that he "forgot he even had his gun!"-( ummm, george, you weren't off to work...)

I think O'Mara mesed up big time with allowing this interview. The prosecution is going to have a ball with it.

The sole purpose was to keep this thing alive in the media for those donations to pour in. I hope O'Mara doesn't try to get a change of venue due to all the publicity, seeing as he plays a big roll in the publicity of this case.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:32 am

Zimmerman isn't only a wannabe cop, now he is a God wannabe.

What next Zimmerman?

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:35 am

KZ wrote:
"Here George, try this one."
George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity  - Page 2 Fef9d3e3

roflao roflao roflao

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:43 am

Zimmerman: 'I'm not a racist and I'm not a murderer'

By Isolde Raftery and Kari Huus, NBC News

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

In his first television interview, George Zimmerman walked through his version of what happened the night he killed Trayvon Martin. He said he does not regret being armed, nor does he regret his actions.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/07/18/12818533-zimmerman-im-not-a-racist-and-im-not-a-murderer?lite
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:33 am

I didn't feel there could possibly be anything any more disturbing
than Trayvon's death. I cannot believe how wrong I was.
We have all accepted his death, know we cannot change that.
I grieved for his parents then, and continue to do so.
I do not understand how GZ can continue to destroy the lives of
Trayvon's parents and other family members by saying the things
he has said.
Why won't this man stop? I cannot imagine myself ever taking a life,
but if I was responsible in any way for the death of another person
I fully believe I would admit to it, accept the punishment and not put
another's family thorough any additional pain and suffering.

I have tried very hard not to pass judgement and said I would wait
for the courts to sort this out. Guess I failed, but GZ seems to want
the public to decide his innocence/guilt before trial. I really believe
GZ has convinced himself he is innocent of any wrong, and that he
will be able to convince the world as well. If that was his intent, he
sure as hell is failing.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:36 am

I can't help but feel that Sean Hannity has some connection with O'Mara or something. Why was he granted an interview for free? Why did one of the jail house callers mention SH? I think this interview was solely done for donation purposes and nothing more. SH (Sean Hannity) had to have been connected someway to these donations. Just my feelings.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:42 am

Marica wrote:I didn't feel there could possibly be anything any more disturbing
he has said.

sure as hell is failing.

I don't think he convinced himself that he is innocent, I think moreso he is trying to convince any potential juror's out there. Zimmerman is seeing more money then he ever saw in his lifetime totaled up. He thinks he is a celebrity and will finally have the things he only dreamt of. So, no he's not sorry that he killed Trayvon, he is sorry that he got arrested and charged. He thinks by the money coming in that he has many supporters out here (and he may have). But like CA, his celebrity status keeps her in hiding as it will do him (if he is found not guilty). Either way he wont be able to enjoy the money and he will always be looking over his shoulder.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:45 am

Marica wrote:GOD'S plan ...
IMO, If George believes this is God's plan and He is sharing this with George, well, George had better have his head re-examined and it should be by a professional, not his wife! George is hearing voices.

(Maybe, George and atty Greim in the Bashara case can hook up. Both are working against the State and both are invoking God into the defense. What's up with that? And why hasn't God whispered such incredible things into MY ears? Makes me wonder if God told GZ to set up the Pay Pal account so the people could speak better to George. Maybe--- George thinks HE is God? )
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:47 am

Gizmo711 wrote:
Marica wrote:I didn't feel there could possibly be anything any more disturbing
he has said.

sure as hell is failing.

I don't think he convinced himself that he is innocent, I think moreso he is trying to convince any potential juror's out there. Zimmerman is seeing more money then he ever saw in his lifetime totaled up. He thinks he is a celebrity and will finally have the things he only dreamt of. So, no he's not sorry that he killed Trayvon, he is sorry that he got arrested and charged. He thinks by the money coming in that he has many supporters out here (and he may have). But like CA, his celebrity status keeps her in hiding as it will do him (if he is found not guilty). Either way he wont be able to enjoy the money and he will always be looking over his shoulder.
He sees the money as a stamp of approval, of agreement with his actions.
He feels he has become the hero for the moment.
So sickeningly disgusting.
I just hope the IRS gets their bite of the pie.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:55 am

Gizmo,
IMO, GZ KNEW Trayvon was dead. If Trayvon had been alive, don't you think GZ would have fired again?

He was reported to have been near Trayvon's body and appeared to have a hand on the back, or attempting something. Further, did he not cross Trayvon's arms under Trayvon?

He knew. Anything else is ridiculous.

I had read GZ did not have prior info on the SYG laws.And I had read the opposite: GZ had spent considerable time informing himself of the laws. If he had a permit to carry concealed, he would have been required to read and KNOW the laws. And the first law is the guy with the gun gets to BACK OFF and NOT be the aggressor. IMO, GZ knew he was going to be the aggressor when he disobeyed dispatch and got out of the car.

Power makes right, huh George?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:06 am

I am truly amazed on the Transcript SH is going word for word of some of the 911 call, He states what did you mean he was running because some people are saying Martin was scared of you.

Of course he now changes his story, I didn't mean running I meant skipping. What 17yr. male goes around skipping in the neighbor hood? Then he says that he wasn't trying to run to get away from him because he was scared. So I guess God told him what was on Martin's mind.

This now that I was in jail and have had time to look back of course he remember things differently. In other words he knows what he said to police didn't make sense so he has to change his story.
Martin was skipping away unbelievable.
snowbird
snowbird

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:09 am

Freckles wrote:Gizmo,
IMO, GZ KNEW Trayvon was dead. If Trayvon had been alive, don't you think GZ would have fired again?

He was reported to have been near Trayvon's body and appeared to have a hand on the back, or attempting something. Further, did he not cross Trayvon's arms under Trayvon?

He knew. Anything else is ridiculous.

I had read GZ did not have prior info on the SYG laws.And I had read the opposite: GZ had spent considerable time informing himself of the laws. If he had a permit to carry concealed, he would have been required to read and KNOW the laws. And the first law is the guy with the gun gets to BACK OFF and NOT be the aggressor. IMO, GZ knew he was going to be the aggressor when he disobeyed dispatch and got out of the car.

Power makes right, huh George?
I am sure that his LE friend turned air marshal that thought him to shoot told him about the SYG laws. I call BS on he did not know. He started making his case from the time they started questioning him.
snowbird
snowbird

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:14 am

I think they did this right now to stop the new cycle on witness 9. How many follow up stories were pushed aside in order to cover this sideshow of his? Plenty I bet.
They are hoping once again, it will blow over.
What did he say about it- she thinks Im deviant? No GZ, she said you assaulted her. Digital rape.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next