Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4

+22
WeeBonnie
sitemama
lostyou
Yknot
Trueblue
Bo
Mylife101
CuriousPortlander
hello clarice
Moosiesmama
carlakay
Puzzler
18thcenturylady
Calypso
justanopinion
olivier57
Bat Woman
Weeziethm
tesstruhart
Freckles
Bmore
Mari 68
26 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4

Post by Freckles Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:13 am

Blouse color:
Pea green is not her color.
JA has too much pink in her skin color to wear pea green.
IF she had more olive tone or her hair was darker, the color would be okay. This is a difficult color to wear but would look better on an olive tone skin.
She should stay away from this color as it makes her look wan and sickly; coupled with her colorless complexion and her listless eyes, this is a deadly color for her. And, no, it does not invoke any "sympathy" from the observer.

BTW, the cuffs of the blouse are worn improperly.
The cuff has been designed to be "split" and flipped upward not down toward the hand. This bugs me. IF she were to wear the blouse correctly, the sleeves would be too short; she is intentionally wearing a blouse too small for her size. (This is also apparent when she sits/stands and the blouse gapes in the front. It is too small across the bust.) Tacky.

Last edited by Freckles on Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4

Post by Freckles Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:02 am

@54:37:00
Camera: Deleting of pics from Travis' camera:
-- JA said she had two cameras of her own with her
-- JA said they took vid on her Olympus, deleted it afterward while in the den after previewing;
-- JA said the still sex pics taken on TA's camera were also previewed and deleted afterward by TA in the den;

HOW WAS IT SHE CAPTURED THE LAST KNOWN PICS OF TRAVIS ALIVE AND OF TRAVIS DEAD IF DEAD TRAVIS HAD DELETED THE PICS AFTER HIS DEATH?

DID DEAD TRAVIS NOW PLACE THE CAMERA AND BLOODY ITEMS INTO THE WASHER???

Liar. No Liar. No Liar. No
Her pants should break into flames ANY second now!
Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 4 96231
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:14 am

Tawnidilly has provided excellent library of videos.
IF you watch them, please respect her wishes and click the like button.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tawnidilly?feature=watch
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:22 am

JA thinks she will get manslaughter and 5 years of probation!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIGar-u1L8Y

crystal ball
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:26 am

@mylife101 yes I saw Brian Carr on I think it was Jane velex Mitchell and he made the statement that he had discussed it with Jody and they believed she would only get 5yrs jail for manslaughter. She is so cocky, I am glad that JM is really bringing every detail out so that the jury can see what a liar she is. I would love to know why she killed Travis, what set her off. I hope Jm will be able to break her down enough to get the answer.
Trueblue
Trueblue

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:33 am

Hi, Trueblue! Good to see you .
Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 4 541830
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:40 am

Hi Freckles! Good to see you too! Jody is driving me silly I want to punch her in the face, she is so disrespectful to Mr Martinez although that is showing how brazen she is
and was never abused.
Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 4 19983
Trueblue
Trueblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:43 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlxJV8SZ0II

I hated Taylor Swift from her first stupid song.
This is what JA aspired to? Does she think it is cool, acceptable behavior? Apparently, Swift does. And, IMO, So does JA.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:54 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk2xsRpaJoo

Go to 2:20@
JA's fingers! lol
Maybe, she is making gang signs with that supposed winged finger!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:57 am

So. JA is going to say she was intending to "shoot" pics of TA with her Cannon and her Olympus but a real gun got in the way when she dropped the Sony?

Name brand dropping is getting real old here.
Wonder who she will leave her cameras to in her will?

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:09 am

I hope that JM shows the murder scene again after all this with Travis i the shower and all the injuries to remind the jury of what she did. All this sex talk does not worry her she doesn't even blush, I blush for her, lol especially with her family there. I watched the two sisters (her mum and twin) and all they need is popcorn and a drink, its like the movies to them Laughing
Trueblue
Trueblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:12 am

Trueblue wrote:@mylife101 yes I saw Brian Carr on I think it was Jane velex Mitchell and he made the statement that he had discussed it with Jody and they believed she would only get 5yrs jail for manslaughter. She is so cocky, I am glad that JM is really bringing every detail out so that the jury can see what a liar she is. I would love to know why she killed Travis, what set her off. I hope Jm will be able to break her down enough to get the answer.
I just watched the video link provided by freckles with a picture of Bryan Carr and a recorded voice interview. He said she expects a mistrial and eventually manslaughter w/5 years probation. Seriously??? I sure hope she's wrong as that would not be any kind of justice for Travis and his family.

I would also love to know "WHY?". She will never tell us. I suspect that she became desperate in her inability to see Travis and exercise any degree of "Jodi" control over his life after she moved back to Yreka. I don't think she wanted to go back to Yreka...just didn't have any money for rent/bills and Travis couldn't/wouldn't foot the bill anymore...so she called Mommy.

Two months later her desperation to get Travis back was probably getting very intense as evidenced by the fact that she had barely started a new job, probably didn't have much money yet, and chose to spend what little money she did have on a rental car and gas to gain access to Travis. Not to mention the many driving hours to pull off her covert little "I must see Travis" mission. I think the trip was planned with two potential endings. "Jodi's Happy Ending" entailed Travis succuming to her many "charms" and finally realizing what a gem he had discarded...asks Jodi to be with him again...invites her to go to Cancun instead of Mimi...happily into the sunset as the future Mrs. Travis Alexander. We all know the results of the alternate "How Dare You Reject Me In Favor of Another Woman!!!" ending. Truly so sad. We will probably never know exactly why.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:53 am

Mylife101 wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

Thanks. You sure got that right about the "doubletime dancing around every flipping question"! ha

The Utah highway patrol officer that pulled Jodi over said that her rear license plate was on upside down. He said that in many years on the job he had never come across an upside down license plate. Jodi feined not knowing the plate was upside down and told the officer that some of her friends must have been playing a joke on her. (Note she did not tell the officer that some skater punks at the Starbucks must have done it). She likely knew (as most folks would) that law enforcement would not write a ticket for something silly like that and the incident would create a paper trail of her being in Utah and not in AZ.The front license plate had been removed and was found inside the car (no front plate is legal in many states including AZ).

This speaks to premeditation because it is likely (and assumed) that Jodi purposely turned the plate upside down once she safely reached Utah in hopes that it would be noticed by law enforcement and she would be pulled over; thus, creating an official documented sighting of her being in Utah to use in her alibi that she was not in Arizona. The stunt worked...it's just that the rest of her time line couldn't eliminate the possibility that she was NEVER in AZ.

She had to pass through the checkpoint at Hoover Dam, so it is unlikely that the plate would have been turned upside down prior to this and not noticed.

She has made up the story of the parking lot "skaters" playing a prank because she knows how bad this stunt to draw the attention of Utah law enforcement looks where premeditation and manufacturing an alibi is concerned.

So...in summary...she eliminated the unrequired front plate to have one less thing that could be seen (possibly by gas station cameras, red light cameras, etc) potentially identifying her as the driver. She flipped the back plate once in Utah HOPING for an official documented alibi. "Hey, I couldn't have been in AZ...look I was in Utah and here is my traffic warning to prove it". Since no ticket was issued, they likely know about her being pulled over because she tried to make this claim. Just my thoughts...

I completely respectfully disagree with the reason Jodi did this. There is no way she wanted to have a paper trail of a cop stopping her in Utah or anywhere else with a license upside down. She removed a plate and put one upside down THINKING THAT IF ANYONE NOTICED THIS CAR FOR ANY REASON IN ARIZONA, OR PARKED NEAR TRAVIS' HOUSE THE PLATE WOULD BE HARD TO NOTICE, MISREAD, OR NOT NOTICED AT ALL. She gambled, and I am sure never thought she'd get stopped for it.
This actually was WORSE for her not better, and now necessitated other lies she had not planned on! She did NOT need for a cop to see that she was in UTAH; she had Ryan placing her there, as well as friends of hers that she saw and spent time with WHILE SHE WAS THERE as well. Additionally, she had saved gas receipts putting her in UTAH.
If, however, someone had come forward saying there was a "white car with lic. so and so parked on such and such street in Mesa", she was really in deep doo doo.
I also think Jodi is NOT as smart as she thinks she is, and lazy. IF she had switched the plates back in the desert when she supposedly ditched the gun (and knife---Or whatever secluded spot it WAS), probably she never would have been stopped, and no one ever would have known she had tampered with those plates.

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:00 am

Mylife101 wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

I totally agree! The jury must be worn out, frustrated and - at this point - getting angry with the prosecutor.
The points have been made ad infinitum! The prosecutor can elaborate on this in his closing.

In the spirit of healthy debate I am going to have to beg to disagree on this one. I don't think the jury is getting pissed at all. If I was on the jury I would want every bit of what Juan has brought out and any additional justification Juan can provide if I am being asked to sentence someone to death. JM has only had 4 days to tackle 9 days worth of Nurmi's coddling JA through her mountain of lies.

Here is something to consider:

Direct = Nurmi's chance to ask JA anything admissable that he believes will help his client.

Cross-examination = Juan Martinez only chance to ask JA anything admissable/permissable to build his case against her. This is his only opportunity to have free reign with the questions he chooses to ask and to introduce evidence that contradicts her direct with Nurmi.

Re-Direct = Nurmi's chance to rebutt the points that Juan made is limited to only things that Juan addressed in cross. No new material that has not been covered before.

Re-Cross = Juan' chance to rebutt is limited to only the points that Nurmi chose to address in his Re-Direct of JA.

This is one case where I think justice should not be rushed. A lot is at stake and the jury surely knows that. Statistics show that juries are less likely to sentence female defendants to death, so I think they will need everything they can get to satisfy them that all roads Jodi has traveled in her sordid tale lead to premeditation and the butchering of Travis.

For these reasons I am willing to sit back and give Juan Martinez all the time he needs to unravel every thread in Jodi's web of deceit. Just my thoughts....anyone else like to add their two cents?

I agree wholeheartedly with you! I also think Juan did a fabulous job yesterday, and Jodi came off with no reasonable explanation (lies, lol) for very key issues. As you say, this is HIS chance to really make the case, and I don't think he is harping on insignificant things in the least! Also, any testimony is going to look or feel like it's dragging or more tedious IF THE WITNESS IS SURLY, UNCOOPERATIVE, AND HOSTILE.
I am delighted with the progress Juan has made getting Jodi to impeach herself repeatedly!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:06 am

Bo wrote:At what point in the road trip was it determined that she decided definitely to go see Travis??? Because she stated that she called other people on the road because she was bored....did she mention to these other people that she was going to see Travis??!!! hmmmm....

The whole roadtrip was ONLY planned to kill Travis. The murder was premeditated. She knew she was going to kill him AT LEAST on May 28th---the day she faked a break in at her grandparents and stole their 25 cal. handgun. She took great pains NOT to let anyone know she planned to see Travis or go anywhere near Arizona, even filling her car up with gas from gas cans she carried in ARIZONA, so there would be NO receipts for her having bought gas IN THAT STATE. (When arrested, she had receipts for gas, etc., for the whole trip, BUT THERE WERE NONE PLACING HER IN THE STATE OF AZ.)
She denied ever being in Arizona or seeing Travis to everyone, UNTIL forensics put her in his house at the time of the murder. That is when she started making up the many crazy stories and lies for everything.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:10 am

Freckles wrote:Re Martinez appearing to go over and over her statements indefinably:Premed and abuse

Much of this is to show her mind set;
much of her mind set has been in cover-up;
she's highly capable of planning;
she is a liar;
the verbal sparring with Martinez goes to show she is NOT abused and IS able to dish it out, she does not faint or falter with Martinez but smirks and turns so sweetly to the jury.

Oh. No blushing teen or first-timer;
Well experienced and was a teacher of KY to Travis--- she'd been anal since Bobby.

BTW, is there no real evidence outside telephone logs, sextings, photos?

On some points, JM has Jodi repeat several times what her answer is to ONE question; "So your are saying--------," "So the answer to this is NO, correct", etc. This is because he has some other evidence that is coming up, either in the cross, or I suspect, in rebuttal, and he is locking her into her answer, making it much harder for her to later say "Oh wait, I think it was________" later when presented with damning evidence.
When I heard him do that I mentally made note of certain issues involved because I know we will be hearing testimony from witnesses later that will impeach her...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:12 am

Freckles wrote:
Alessandra_Deux wrote:Jodi Arias Prosecutor Like a 'Rabid Dog,' Legal Critic Says

(VIDEO)

By COLLEEN CURRY
Feb. 27, 2013

He has barked, yelled, been sarcastic and demanded answers from accused murderer Jodi Arias this week.

And in doing so, prosecutor Juan Martinez and his aggressive antics may be turning off the jury he is hoping to convince that Arias killed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander in June 2008, experts told ABCNews.com today.

"Martinez is his own worst enemy," Mel McDonald, a prominent Phoenix defense attorney and former judge, told ABC News. "He takes it to the point where it's ad nauseam. You have difficulty recognizing when he's driving the point home because he's always angry and pushy and pacing around the courtroom. He loses the effectiveness, rather than build it up."

"He's like a rabid dog and believes you've got to go to everybody's throat," he said.

"If they convict her and give her death, they do it in spite of Juan, not because of him," McDonald added.

Read more:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-prosecutors-rabid-dog-legal-critic/story?id=18611369

I call BS.
Martinez is doing the job he needs to do.
JA is a liar.
JA is a murderer.
JA has attempted to destroy anything/everything of value for Travis, his family, friends, community, religion, etc..

Who is rabid?
The smirking psycho witch!
Time for wooden spoons!

So right!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:17 am

Trueblue wrote:@mylife101 yes I saw Brian Carr on I think it was Jane velex Mitchell and he made the statement that he had discussed it with Jody and they believed she would only get 5yrs jail for manslaughter. She is so cocky, I am glad that JM is really bringing every detail out so that the jury can see what a liar she is. I would love to know why she killed Travis, what set her off. I hope Jm will be able to break her down enough to get the answer.

BC is of no consequence; he is a creep who has no real knowledge of this case, and is obviously one of those sick people who get involved with murderers in jail! Scott Peterson has the same thing; crazy women wanting to marry him!
I turned off JVM, because I refuse to watch stuff like this. She lowers herself to the level of a National Enquirer, and there is no reason to give this loony air time when there are much more important issues to discuss.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:23 am

I too agree with Mylife and realize that is exactly what this prosecutors agenda is,however I still feel the back n forth that went on over the licence plate was for lack of a better word..overkill and as I have stated before I pretty much have zero faith in jurors using any form of logical thinking since the dimwits of Pinellas county allowed a baby killer to skate free and clear based upon absolutely NO evidence presented by the prosecution. Jeff Ashton's attitude and the assumptions told about George cemented by his demeanor on the stand was all it took. So rather than go on and on and on over less significant issues I would much rather Juan wait to throw this type of hammer down over the steps she took during the actual murder as well as after. Thankfully he began along those lines just before close of court yesterday and I expect that will continue today.Regardless of what I am being told the talking heads are saying.. I think he did an excellent job of planting the seeds of premed yesterday..I can only hope a certain 18 people in that courtroom are actually paying attention.
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:30 am

Calypso wrote:
CuriousPortlander wrote:

16. Put my hair in pigtails so I look hot when I get the needle

17. Write to the makers of KY Jelly and share my story. Perhaps they'll ask me to endorse their product when they see my new design for their labia, I mean, lable!
18. Give Grandpa back his gun.
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:35 am

carlakay wrote:I too agree with Mylife and realize that is exactly what this prosecutors agenda is,however I still feel the back n forth that went on over the licence plate was for lack of a better word..overkill and as I have stated before I pretty much have zero faith in jurors using any form of logical thinking since the dimwits of Pinellas county allowed a baby killer to skate free and clear based upon absolutely NO evidence presented by the prosecution. Jeff Ashton's attitude and the assumptions told about George cemented by his demeanor on the stand was all it took. So rather than go on and on and on over less significant issues I would much rather Juan wait to throw this type of hammer down over the steps she took during the actual murder as well as after. Thankfully he began along those lines just before close of court yesterday and I expect that will continue today.Regardless of what I am being told the talking heads are saying.. I think he did an excellent job of planting the seeds of premed yesterday..I can only hope a certain 18 people in that courtroom are actually paying attention.

I don't think we can compare Juan Martinez in this case with Jeff Ashton in the Anthony case. Casey was not on the stand so Jeff never cross examined her. If he had, I can guarantee it would have been just like it is with Jodi.
I also disagree about JM moving on w/ re to lic. plates. This is a very big issue in the trial speaking to premeditation, and he definitely made headway exposing her lies, and showing that the cockandbull story she is telling re plates is NOT REASONABLE TO BELIEVE. This is all very critical if she is to be convicted of murder ONE.

(BTW I watched the entire Anthony trial, and I heard very good, clear cut evidence presented by the prosecution, that led to only ONE conclusion if you connected the dots. The jurors in that case couldn't be bothered and the fault was theirs, NOT the prosecution. After the trial I saw one of the woman jurors interviewed, and she stated that something something was not said, and if only they had presented blah blah. Well, folks, the exact thing she was carping about WAS SAID, so she must have been sleeping! She came across as shockingly ignorant to those of us who HEARD EXACTLY WHAT SHE DIDN'T!)

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:45 am

Bmore wrote:isn't the only thing they have saying there was actually a rope there is a fiber? That some say look like it's from the carpet... I also heard it could be from the fringe on a decorative pillow from his bed set....

From what I understand all that was found was a single fiber in the bathroom. I have to believe tho,that if it came from any item in that house the prosecution would have had an expert witness already testify about it..or possibly still may call one. Jodi is the only one who has identified this fiber as coming from this "love" rope that was never found.

It's my opinion that if such a rope was used it was not used in any capacity that Jodi has claimed...otherwise why did she take it with her? Yes I know all about skin cells leaving her DNA but that could of easily been explained,she had been his girlfriend at one point. Dunno how it came into play but I am convinced the rope (if there was one) was just another item in the "murder kit" she had with her that day.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:56 am

Freckles wrote:Blouse color:
Pea green is not her color.
JA has too much pink in her skin color to wear pea green.
IF she had more olive tone or her hair was darker, the color would be okay. This is a difficult color to wear but would look better on an olive tone skin.
She should stay away from this color as it makes her look wan and sickly; coupled with her colorless complexion and her listless eyes, this is a deadly color for her. And, no, it does not invoke any "sympathy" from the observer.

BTW, the cuffs of the blouse are worn improperly.
The cuff has been designed to be "split" and flipped upward not down toward the hand. This bugs me. IF she were to wear the blouse correctly, the sleeves would be too short; she is intentionally wearing a blouse too small for her size. (This is also apparent when she sits/stands and the blouse gapes in the front. It is too small across the bust.) Tacky.

Someone- a family member, usually provides the "trial clothing". While this color might look good on JA's mother, since she does have the darker hair color, it doesn't do anything for JA as you said.

"Pea Green" is good, but I had earlier called it "Grinch Green" and provided a photo. JA has that same upward curl of the mouth, which was reticent of the Grinch's facial features. I am unaware if that upward curl is useful while performing oral intercourse, as The Grinch and JA have been unavailable for comment.

Perhaps today, JA, the non- fashionista, will entertain us wearing an ensemble in poo-poo brown or some other mundane, drab hue. I don't think the powers that be will send her onto the witness stand in hot tamale red, crimson or any other color within the red spectrum. No
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:58 am

JA claimed that rope was long enough to go across the room and I guess, into another room before being cut. She previously testified the rope was green and gold(?) and was decorative. I'm wondering if this was on a spool and wasn't a rope, but a ribbon.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:06 am

18thcenturylady wrote:
carlakay wrote:I too agree with Mylife and realize that is exactly what this prosecutors agenda is,however I still feel the back n forth that went on over the licence plate was for lack of a better word..overkill and as I have stated before I pretty much have zero faith in jurors using any form of logical thinking since the dimwits of Pinellas county allowed a baby killer to skate free and clear based upon absolutely NO evidence presented by the prosecution. Jeff Ashton's attitude and the assumptions told about George cemented by his demeanor on the stand was all it took. So rather than go on and on and on over less significant issues I would much rather Juan wait to throw this type of hammer down over the steps she took during the actual murder as well as after. Thankfully he began along those lines just before close of court yesterday and I expect that will continue today.Regardless of what I am being told the talking heads are saying.. I think he did an excellent job of planting the seeds of premed yesterday..I can only hope a certain 18 people in that courtroom are actually paying attention.

I don't think we can compare Juan Martinez in this case with Jeff Ashton in the Anthony case. Casey was not on the stand so Jeff never cross examined her. If he had, I can guarantee it would have been just like it is with Jodi.
I also disagree about JM moving on w/ re to lic. plates. This is a very big issue in the trial speaking to premeditation, and he definitely made headway exposing her lies, and showing that the cockandbull story she is telling re plates is NOT REASONABLE TO BELIEVE. This is all very critical if she is to be convicted of murder ONE.

(BTW I watched the entire Anthony trial, and I heard very good, clear cut evidence presented by the prosecution, that led to only ONE conclusion if you connected the dots. The jurors in that case couldn't be bothered and the fault was theirs, NOT the prosecution. After the trial I saw one of the woman jurors interviewed, and she stated that something something was not said, and if only they had presented blah blah. Well, folks, the exact thing she was carping about WAS SAID, so she must have been sleeping! She came across as shockingly ignorant to those of us who HEARD EXACTLY WHAT SHE DIDN'T!)

On not comparing these two men at all (HUGE Ashton fan here) but the Pinellas jury did mention in interviews afterward they did not care for his attitude in that courtroom.(which bout pissed me off as much as the verdict)

I totally got Juans point about the lisence plate,the one I was trying to make about it is, the constant repeating of the same question about where was it at?..was it flat? on the curb? reflector side up? over and over over again..things such as this just cause tune out..in fact my initial post about it was due to one of our very own on here commenting she was not sure she cared to follow this anymore because she wasn't getting it..(something similiar to that anyhow) Also during this line of questioning I received text from both my sister and daughter saying they had just turned it off.That's not good.

As for Pinellas,if I recall correctly,their story was they could not convict due to the cause of death being unknown. IDIOTS!! But that is to be expected in cases such as these... anyone with a lick of sense is refused by the defense.
So I aint got much faith in this one and I think I got damn good reason. I really think justice would be better served if there was NO jury screening
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:11 am

Here is another bit on Brian Carr. I saw him once before on some show briefly, and he is the exact opposite of Travis---He is somewhat slovenly, uses bad grammar, and is not particularly intelligent. In other words, this is a person Jodi Arias would never be 'interested in' in a million years! I believe he is however perfect for her needs at this moment; he is eminently MANIPULATEABLE!
Jodi is using him for whatever purposes she has in mind. Do you honestly think she is just telling him in confidence that she believes she will get 5 yrs. for manslaughter only? Every word that she says to him, and his presence in the courtroom is planned by Jodi for reasons that she believes will benefit her.
If Jodi were free as a bird she wouldn't look twice at this guy.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:17 am

Everything JM is doing is overkill- WHY?

Because JA will not give this man a straight answer. JM has to dissect, disprove, discredit, uproot, unhinge, unplug- as much as JA's testimony as he can in the stage of the trial. It's boring and sometimes monotonous, but he has to do it. This is "his" time.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:18 am

18thcenturylady wrote:Here is another bit on Brian Carr. I saw him once before on some show briefly, and he is the exact opposite of Travis---He is somewhat slovenly, uses bad grammar, and is not particularly intelligent. In other words, this is a person Jodi Arias would never be 'interested in' in a million years! I believe he is however perfect for her needs at this moment; he is eminently MANIPULATEABLE!
Jodi is using him for whatever purposes she has in mind. Do you honestly think she is just telling him in confidence that she believes she will get 5 yrs. for manslaughter only? Every word that she says to him, and his presence in the courtroom is planned by Jodi for reasons that she believes will benefit her.

Is he related to the "other" Carr, the one who claimed responsibility for killing JonBenet Ramsey?
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:20 am

carlakay wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

On not comparing these two men at all (HUGE Ashton fan here) but the Pinellas jury did mention in interviews afterward they did not care for his attitude in that courtroom.(which bout pissed me off as much as the verdict)

I totally got Juans point about the lisence plate,the one I was trying to make about it is, the constant repeating of the same question about where was it at?..was it flat? on the curb? reflector side up? over and over over again..things such as this just cause tune out..in fact my initial post about it was due to one of our very own on here commenting she was not sure she cared to follow this anymore because she wasn't getting it..(something similiar to that anyhow) Also during this line of questioning I received text from both my sister and daughter saying they had just turned it off.That's not good.

As for Pinellas,if I recall correctly,their story was they could not convict due to the cause of death being unknown. IDIOTS!! But that is to be expected in cases such as these... anyone with a lick of sense is refused by the defense.
So I aint got much faith in this one and I think I got damn good reason. I really think justice would be better served if there was NO jury screening

We just have different opinions. The minute questioning regarding the license plates was very necessary IMO for reasons that will become clear near the end of the trial. Every bit that has anything to do with premeditation is extremely important. In an post a few back I elaborated on why Juan has her repeat certain things. Many of these issues also speak to 'conscienceness of guilt' (spel. wrong---oh well).
As for the Anthony case, I thought Ashton and Linda Burdick were superb in every way, and I certainly don't think he had an 'attitude'. Jose Baez on the other hand came across as inexperienced, inflammatory, disrespectful, stupid, and a total buffoon.
In later interviews I saw with one or two jurors, they flat out said that something was not said or presented that most definitely was! I remember being gob smacked when one woman juror was flapping her gums on TV and it was obvious she had not even listened to key testimony that was there for all to hear as clear as day!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:21 am

Calypso wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:Here is another bit on Brian Carr. I saw him once before on some show briefly, and he is the exact opposite of Travis---He is somewhat slovenly, uses bad grammar, and is not particularly intelligent. In other words, this is a person Jodi Arias would never be 'interested in' in a million years! I believe he is however perfect for her needs at this moment; he is eminently MANIPULATEABLE!

Is he related to the "other" Carr, the one who claimed responsibility for killing JonBenet Ramsey?

I highly doubt it. He really is just some nutball who fixated on Jodi---A fact that she was quick to use and exploit as is her habit.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:30 am

We will have wooden spoons available at the RC STORE right before the Arias Trial begins this afternoon. The spoons are new, in unused condition. These spoons are imported from the jungles of Viet Nam and are made of the highest quality bamboo reeds. Stop by and reserve yours:

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 4 Abc_zps32f6adb9

We also carry wooden rakes and torches. Discounts available for lynch mobs.

Last edited by Calypso on Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SPELLING!)
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:35 am

Lady,I actually think you and I are on the same page. I guess I'm just not expressing the reason why I think Juan needs to cut back on the some of the repetitive questions.

Let me put it this way..You and I, as well as many others on here "GET IT"; my fear,based on what I know about jury selection, is they wont.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:59 am

I bet today is a good one! I will be watching every minute, (except when there's all those pesky commercials, lol!)
I think that Juan is going to get to the murder itself. I think he is going to be rough and jabbing at her, and Nurmi will be sitting there objecting a lot.
I don't know, but I am betting this will be the last day of cross. Hopefully Juan will drag it out until the end of day so Nurmi can't re-direct until Mon., giving the jury time to think on the cross over the weekend---At least I hope so.
I bet we see lots of crying and "I can't remember" as well as extreme-lying from Jodi today.

I refuse to watch the redirect next week from Nurmi; I had a belly full the "people told me it was 9 days" she was on the stand before.
I will tune in again for the rebuttal case. I predict some real suprises during Juan's rebuttal!
I will also watch only the prosecution's closing. (I know everything that Nurmi and Wilmott think already, and I can't take another minute of either of them, or Jodi's lies.)

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:06 am

One thing I remember that was really sick---You all probably recall how Jodi hid behind her hair when the gruesome death photos of Travis were shown? Well I am sure we'll see her cry or feign "the vapors" today if the pix are shown, but during her interview with Flores, she at one point was asked if she wanted to see the photos and she answered that she "did and didn't", and that she "HAD SOME MORBID CURIOSITY". Ewwww....This woman really makes my skin crawl---She is so devoid of normal human feeling.
I bet anything she has has seen, and had no trouble looking at those photos in private, but you can be sure she will be the swooning, tearful damsel for the jury.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:10 am

carlakay wrote:
Bmore wrote:isn't the only thing they have saying there was actually a rope there is a fiber? That some say look like it's from the carpet... I also heard it could be from the fringe on a decorative pillow from his bed set....

From what I understand all that was found was a single fiber in the bathroom. I have to believe tho,that if it came from any item in that house the prosecution would have had an expert witness already testify about it..or possibly still may call one. Jodi is the only one who has identified this fiber as coming from this "love" rope that was never found.

It's my opinion that if such a rope was used it was not used in any capacity that Jodi has claimed...otherwise why did she take it with her? Yes I know all about skin cells leaving her DNA but that could of easily been explained,she had been his girlfriend at one point. Dunno how it came into play but I am convinced the rope (if there was one) was just another item in the "murder kit" she had with her that day.
My best guess is that there never was a rope. I think Jodi added the rope to her tall tale to explain why a knife would just happen to be in the bathroom/bedroom if she had not brought one with her. Kind of like the gun that Travis never owned magically happening to be on top shelf in his closet as a way to avoid admitting to the premeditation of bringing a gun with her. I'm surprised she didn't try to claim Travis got the weapons as props for some kinky role playing. She is so pathetic!
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:16 am

Mylife101 wrote:
carlakay wrote:

My best guess is that there never was a rope. I think Jodi added the rope to her tall tale to explain why a knife would just happen to be in the bathroom/bedroom if she had not brought one with her. Kind of like the gun that Travis never owned magically happening to be on top shelf in his closet as a way to avoid admitting to the premeditation of bringing a gun with her. I'm surprised she didn't try to claim Travis got the weapons as props for some kinky role playing. She is so pathetic!

You're right; there is no rope. This is a story Jodi concocted to place a knife in Travis' bathroom! (Eyeroll...I sure never would swallow this, so I can't believe the jury is---my concern is that there may be one or two total ignoramuses on that jury!)
When Juan was showing the pix of Travis' bedroom and hammering at J. like a pitbull, it is because IF she had just slipped out of the rope and then they took the nudie shots as she said, the rope would show in those photos because of where SHE put it, and her arms, in her own story. *(She said at one point the photos were taken immediately after she took the rope off her wrists. During Juan's cross yesterday, she tried to backpedal and make changes to that story!) There were no ropes anywhere in the photos.
(I knew those "ewwww!-my-eyes-are-hurting!" nude shots of her would HAVE to come in handy sometime, lol!)

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:23 am; edited 2 times in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:20 am

18thcenturylady wrote:I bet today is a good one! I will be watching every minute, (except when there's all those pesky commercials, lol!)
I think that Juan is going to get to the murder itself. I think he is going to be rough and jabbing at her, and Nurmi will be sitting there objecting a lot.
I don't know, but I am betting this will be the last day of cross. Hopefully Juan will drag it out until the end of day so Nurmi can't re-direct until Mon., giving the jury time to think on the cross over the weekend---At least I hope so.
I bet we see lots of crying and "I can't remember" as well as extreme-lying from Jodi today.

I refuse to watch the redirect next week from Nurmi; I had a belly full the "people told me it was 9 days" she was on the stand before.
I will tune in again for the rebuttal case. I predict some real suprises during Juan's rebuttal!
I will also watch only the prosecution's closing. (I know everything that Nurmi and Wilmott think already, and I can't take another minute of either of them, or Jodi's lies.)

Oh I am AMPED about what is to come today and completely agree with ya that Juan should drag it out until close of court this afternoon...he will have to,of course,due to lil chica's flipfloppin memory issues.

What I am praying for is that he slaps that terrible picture of how Travis was finally found down in front of her and demand her not only to look at it but to somehow get her to answer as to why it is that this is how she chose to ultimately leave the man that she has painstakingly testified to having loved so much that she was willing to do anything for!
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:32 am

[quote="18thcenturylady"]
Mylife101 wrote:

The Utah highway patrol officer that pulled Jodi over said that her rear license plate was on upside down. He said that in many years on the job he had never come across an upside down license plate. Jodi feined not knowing the plate was upside down and told the officer that some of her friends must have been playing a joke on her. (Note she did not tell the officer that some skater punks at the Starbucks must have done it). She likely knew (as most folks would) that law enforcement would not write a ticket for something silly like that and the incident would create a paper trail of her being in Utah and not in AZ.The front license plate had been removed and was found inside the car (no front plate is legal in many states including AZ).

This speaks to premeditation because it is likely (and assumed) that Jodi purposely turned the plate upside down once she safely reached Utah in hopes that it would be noticed by law enforcement and she would be pulled over; thus, creating an official documented sighting of her being in Utah to use in her alibi that she was not in Arizona. The stunt worked...it's just that the rest of her time line couldn't eliminate the possibility that she was NEVER in AZ.

She had to pass through the checkpoint at Hoover Dam, so it is unlikely that the plate would have been turned upside down prior to this and not noticed.

She has made up the story of the parking lot "skaters" playing a prank because she knows how bad this stunt to draw the attention of Utah law enforcement looks where premeditation and manufacturing an alibi is concerned.

So...in summary...she eliminated the unrequired front plate to have one less thing that could be seen (possibly by gas station cameras, red light cameras, etc) potentially identifying her as the driver. She flipped the back plate once in Utah HOPING for an official documented alibi. "Hey, I couldn't have been in AZ...look I was in Utah and here is my traffic warning to prove it". Since no ticket was issued, they likely know about her being pulled over because she tried to make this claim. Just my thoughts...

I completely respectfully disagree with the reason Jodi did this. There is no way she wanted to have a paper trail of a cop stopping her in Utah or anywhere else with a license upside down. She removed a plate and put one upside down THINKING THAT IF ANYONE NOTICED THIS CAR FOR ANY REASON IN ARIZONA, OR PARKED NEAR TRAVIS' HOUSE THE PLATE WOULD BE HARD TO NOTICE, MISREAD, OR NOT NOTICED AT ALL. She gambled, and I am sure never thought she'd get stopped for it.
This actually was WORSE for her not better, and now necessitated other lies she had not planned on! She did NOT need for a cop to see that she was in UTAH; she had Ryan placing her there, as well as friends of hers that she saw and spent time with WHILE SHE WAS THERE as well. Additionally, she had saved gas receipts putting her in UTAH.
If, however, someone had come forward saying there was a "white car with lic. so and so parked on such and such street in Mesa", she was really in deep doo doo.
I also think Jodi is NOT as smart as she thinks she is, and lazy. IF she had switched the plates back in the desert when she supposedly ditched the gun (and knife---Or whatever secluded spot it WAS), probably she never would have been stopped, and no one ever would have known she had tampered with those plates.
[/quote

@18th Century Lady: Yes, 18th, that is a possibility too. Without complete information there are several ways the license plate flipping issue could be interpreted. This is why I am glad Juan is being so thorough and unrelenting in his quest for answers. He needs to fill in all the blanks for the jury in order to minimize speculation and lower the possibility of jury members taking away differing opinions of what "really" happened. I think Juan is doing a great job. JA is a difficult customer for sure.

Last edited by Mylife101 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My response didn't separate from the previous one and just tacked on to hers. Not sure what I did wrong?)
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:33 am

carlakay wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:I bet today is a good one! I will be watching every minute, (except when there's all those pesky commercials, lol!)

Oh I am AMPED about what is to come today and completely agree with ya that Juan should drag it out until close of court this afternoon...he will have to,of course,due to lil chica's flipfloppin memory issues.

What I am praying for is that he slaps that terrible picture of how Travis was finally found down in front of her and demand her not only to look at it but to somehow get her to answer as to why it is that this is how she chose to ultimately leave the man that she has painstakingly testified to having loved so much that she was willing to do anything for!

Totally agree! I think there now has to be one or more of those really shocking moments where he shows her no mercy--- MAKES her look at photos and yells "See what you did to this man who was so kind and thoughtful to you, and helped you, and took you places and gave you food and gifts, and a place to stay"...etc. (Negate all claims of abuse with her own words as to how Travis was so wonderful, and with instances of his generosity and caring toward her.)

I am sure before that we'll see what I now have seen as a pattern: Jodi starts all perky, smirky and confident. She spars and plays at semantics with Juan and swivels in her chair to look at the jury and reply, in her way, to questions, all with a superior smile on her puss. Later things get tougher, and we see the sullen face, hooded eyes, and much less looking at the jury. Later in the day I have seen her fall apart more, a lot more "Ummmm...."'s, a lot more "I don't know, I'm not sure", and more really obvious attempts to change the stories she just told days ago when HER attorney was doing the questioning!

Yesterday, hubby came home and we curled up on the couch together, as I was watching the last couple of hours of cross. Boy, did he all of the sudden "get into it"! He was pretty riveted! (Before that he had to listen to me stomp around and fume about J. and play prosecutor with my comments, ha ha)! He really also picked up on how on the face of it it looks as if she and Juan are tediously going round and round, but then all of the sudden she's flustered, impeached and changing a story! He was paying attention to every bit!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:38 am

[quote="Mylife101"]
18thcenturylady wrote:

@18th Century Lady: Yes, 18th, that is a possibility too. Without complete information there are several ways the license plate flipping issue could be interpreted. This is why I am glad Juan is being so thorough and unrelenting in his quest for answers. He needs to fill in all the blanks for the jury in order to minimize speculation and lower the possibility of jury members taking away differing opinions of what "really" happened. I think Juan is doing a great job. JA is a difficult customer for sure.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:43 am

[quote="18thcenturylady"]
Mylife101 wrote:

@18th centurylady...I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. My reply to your license plate post just kind of tacked itself onto your post. Strange...I didn't do that on purpose.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:47 am

18thcenturylady wrote:
carlakay wrote:

Totally agree! I think there now has to be one or more of those really shocking moments where he shows her no mercy--- MAKES her look at photos and yells "See what you did to this man who was so kind and thoughtful to you, and helped you, and took you places and gave you food and gifts, and a place to stay"...etc. (Negate all claims of abuse with her own words as to how Travis was so wonderful, and with instances of his generosity and caring toward her.)

I am sure before that we'll see what I now have seen as a pattern: Jodi starts all perky, smirky and confident. She spars and plays at semantics with Juan and swivels in her chair to look at the jury and reply, in her way, to questions, all with a superior smile on her puss. Later things get tougher, and we see the sullen face, hooded eyes, and much less looking at the jury. Later in the day I have seen her fall apart more, a lot more "Ummmm...."'s, a lot more "I don't know, I'm not sure", and more really obvious attempts to change the stories she just told days ago when HER attorney was doing the questioning!

Yesterday, hubby came home and we curled up on the couch together, as I was watching the last couple of hours of cross. Boy, did he all of the sudden "get into it"! He was pretty riveted! (Before that he had to listen to me stomp around and fume about J. and play prosecutor with my comments, ha ha)! He really also picked up on how on the face of it it looks as if she and Juan are tediously going round and round, but then all of the sudden she's flustered, impeached and changing a story! He was paying attention to every bit!

I can't watch today. Hope today goes well. Looking forward to reading everyones posts tonight.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:01 am

You know, I was thinking more about Travis, and things Juan could or should say in close.
I do think that T. made a big mistake continuing to sleep with Jodi after the breakup, and after making it clear that he was not interested in marrying her, but that being said, in reading his blog and going over what some of his friends have said,
Travis was interested in getting married, and was looking for a wife---He wasn't out there to get as much sex as he could from everyone.
He makes it clear in a post on his blog that this involves much dating, and that it is sometimes like a very long job interview. He details qualities he would like in a wife and soulmate.
It is JODI who keeps saying Travis was sleeping with other women, but in fact that does NOT appear to be true. While Travis was a "charming flirt", HE never tried to hide the fact that he was dating other women, which he had every right to do, as at this point JODI KNEW HE DID NOT HAVE PLANS TO MARRY HER IN THE FUTURE.
I don't think Travis tried to hide the fact that he had other girlfriends, but Jodi snooped anyway, and made it sound like he was keeping this from her! That was HER SPIN.
Several of Travis' girlfriends were interviewed, and while they may have petted or kissed, none of them slept with him! This was something JODI claimed was happening, not what actually was.
I think all of this shows that Travis had no intention of marrying Jodi and had made her aware of that. He was moving on, dating other ladies, as he said on his blog that he wanted to do, and was not using them for sex. Despite this, Jodi's jealousy was all-consuming and her snooping reinforces her obsession with him, and the fact that SHE kept contacting Travis using sex as bait, and refused to stay out of his life when he asked her to.

It was also only near the very end when the full scope of Jodi's lies, devious behavior, and manipulation were made known to Travis, that he finally got angry and exasperated, and really got very firm and accusatory in his emails to her. I know he also referenced her stalking and tire slashing, and when he 'threatened' her, I believe he meant with exposure or legal action, NOT with physical violence. (Remember when she wrecked his car and he didn't do a thing to her?)
Even after those emails where he says "You ruined my life. Leave me alone." SHE continues to contact him, entice him with sex, and even continues to access his private phone records and email accounts without his knowledge or permission!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:21 am

Mylife101 wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

@18th centurylady...I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. My reply to your license plate post just kind of tacked itself onto your post. Strange...I didn't do that on purpose.

Hey Mylife!!

You have to go to the right hand corner, click on QUOTE.

Then, scroll down in the window. Look for "
" at the end of the desired POST.

Start YOUR RESPONSE beneath~ leaving the post above it intact, do not delete it. Razz
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:31 am

18thcenturylady wrote:
Mylife101 wrote:

You're right; there is no rope. This is a story Jodi concocted to place a knife in Travis' bathroom! (Eyeroll...I sure never would swallow this, so I can't believe the jury is---my concern is that there may be one or two total ignoramuses on that jury!)
When Juan was showing the pix of Travis' bedroom and hammering at J. like a pitbull, it is because IF she had just slipped out of the rope and then they took the nudie shots as she said, the rope would show in those photos because of where SHE put it, and her arms, in her own story. *(She said at one point the photos were taken immediately after she took the rope off her wrists. During Juan's cross yesterday, she tried to backpedal and make changes to that story!) There were no ropes anywhere in the photos.
(I knew those "ewwww!-my-eyes-are-hurting!" nude shots of her would HAVE to come in handy sometime, lol!)

Jodi states they stretched to the alleged rope across the bedroom and Travis cut it in the bathroom. Since this was a recently cut rope, and was used immediately on the bed, and there was movement of the rope- (having it tied to the wrists while engaging in intercourse-movement), I would expect there to be fibers on the bedding, as well at fibers where the item was cut- in the bathroom.

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:35 am

Calypso wrote:
Mylife101 wrote:

Hey Mylife!!

Then, scroll down in the window. Look for "
" at the end of the desired POST.

Start YOUR RESPONSE beneath~ leaving the post above it intact, do not delete it. Razz

Wow, my post is all screwed up as well. Im attempting to fix it:

I know why- because I used the word " [ / q u o t e ] " and it broke up the post. SIGH!!

Hey Mylife~

Then, scroll down in the window. Look for " [ / q u o t e ] " at the end of the desired POST.

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:42 am

18thcenturylady wrote:You know, I was thinking more about Travis, and things Juan could or should say in close.
I do think that T. made a big mistake continuing to sleep with Jodi after the breakup, and after making it clear that he was not interested in marrying her, but that being said, in reading his blog and going over what some of his friends have said,
Travis was interested in getting married, and was looking for a wife---He wasn't out there to get as much sex as he could from everyone.
He makes it clear in a post on his blog that this involves much dating, and that it is sometimes like a very long job interview. He details qualities he would like in a wife and soulmate.
It is JODI who keeps saying Travis was sleeping with other women, but in fact that does NOT appear to be true. While Travis was a "charming flirt", HE never tried to hide the fact that he was dating other women, which he had every right to do, as at this point JODI KNEW HE DID NOT HAVE PLANS TO MARRY HER IN THE FUTURE.
I don't think Travis tried to hide the fact that he had other girlfriends, but Jodi snooped anyway, and made it sound like he was keeping this from her! That was HER SPIN.
Several of Travis' girlfriends were interviewed, and while they may have petted or kissed, none of them slept with him! This was something JODI claimed was happening, not what actually was.
I think all of this shows that Travis had no intention of marrying Jodi and had made her aware of that. He was moving on, dating other ladies, as he said on his blog that he wanted to do, and was not using them for sex. Despite this, Jodi's jealousy was all-consuming and her snooping reinforces her obsession with him, and the fact that SHE kept contacting Travis using sex as bait, and refused to stay out of his life when he asked her to.

It was also only near the very end when the full scope of Jodi's lies, devious behavior, and manipulation were made known to Travis, that he finally got angry and exasperated, and really got very firm and accusatory in his emails to her. I know he also referenced her stalking and tire slashing, and when he 'threatened' her, I believe he meant with exposure or legal action, NOT with physical violence. (Remember when she wrecked his car and he didn't do a thing to her?)
Even after those emails where he says "You ruined my life. Leave me alone." SHE continues to contact him, entice him with sex, and even continues to access his private phone records and email accounts without his knowledge or permission!

I very much agree. Travis clearly had many friends who thought the world of him. Jodi is the only one making derogatory claims about Travis. We all know Jodi is just trying to save her own skin by ruining Travis reputation. Your right...she used sex as bait...hoping...hoping...hoping that Travis would come to love her and want to marry her. Didn't happen. Travis didn't do anything that most any young man wouldn't do when an attractive woman continues to throw herself at him literally begging for sex. Jodi admits that Travis told her they would not be marrying each other. I wonder if Jodi pushed the sex at Travis telling him that she understood they would not have a future and there were no strings attached or expectations on her part. He just seems like too nice a guy to continue on with the sexual relationship if he knew full well that she continued to hope for more. Just another form of Jodi being dishonest with Travis. I feel so sorry for Travis and his family.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:43 am

Calypso wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

Jodi states they stretched to the alleged rope across the bedroom and Travis cut it in the bathroom. Since this was a recently cut rope, and was used immediately on the bed, and there was movement of the rope- (having it tied to the wrists while engaging in intercourse-movement), I would expect there to be fibers on the bedding, as well at fibers where the item was cut- in the bathroom.

Of course there would have! I have cut rope in the house when roping an antique bed and there were fibers all over the place! Don't think those 2 were doing any vacuuming while playing their sex games---I don't think the 'French maid' scenario was that day, lol!
And WHO in their right mind would take a rope away and leave the camera!!!!???

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:45 am

18thcenturylady wrote:
Bo wrote:At what point in the road trip was it determined that she decided definitely to go see Travis??? Because she stated that she called other people on the road because she was bored....did she mention to these other people that she was going to see Travis??!!! hmmmm....

The whole roadtrip was ONLY planned to kill Travis. The murder was premeditated. She knew she was going to kill him AT LEAST on May 28th---the day she faked a break in at her grandparents and stole their 25 cal. handgun. She took great pains NOT to let anyone know she planned to see Travis or go anywhere near Arizona, even filling her car up with gas from gas cans she carried in ARIZONA, so there would be NO receipts for her having bought gas IN THAT STATE. (When arrested, she had receipts for gas, etc., for the whole trip, BUT THERE WERE NONE PLACING HER IN THE STATE OF AZ.)
She denied ever being in Arizona or seeing Travis to everyone, UNTIL forensics put her in his house at the time of the murder. That is when she started making up the many crazy stories and lies for everything.
Most importantly, in addition to NO RECEIPTS, there would be NO CAMERAS recording her pumping the gas on film within the state- AZ.

Last edited by Calypso on Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:46 am

18thcenturylady wrote:
Calypso wrote:

Of course there would have! I have cut rope in the house when roping an antique bed and there were fibers all over the place! Don't think those 2 were doing any vacuuming while playing their sex games---I don't think the 'French maid' scenario was that day, lol!
And WHO in their right mind would take a rope away and leave the camera!!!!???

I would have to say a dumbshit!! Hahaha!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next