Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4

+22
WeeBonnie
sitemama
lostyou
Yknot
Trueblue
Bo
Mylife101
CuriousPortlander
hello clarice
Moosiesmama
carlakay
Puzzler
18thcenturylady
Calypso
justanopinion
olivier57
Bat Woman
Weeziethm
tesstruhart
Freckles
Bmore
Mari 68
26 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:39 pm

ok with returning the gas can at walmart... they draw a line thru the item, initial and date it on your original receipt.... Not on hers... If she didn't use her receipt then she would of got a walmart giftcard an they would of required her drivers license for the return... what was the big bombshell about the gun? my daughter was vacuuming...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4

Post by tesstruhart Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:41 pm

Bmore wrote:ok with returning the gas can at walmart... they draw a line thru the item, initial and date it on your original receipt.... Not on hers... If she didn't use her receipt then she would of got a walmart giftcard an they would of required her drivers license for the return... what was the big bombshell about the gun? my daughter was vacuuming...
She said To Det. Flores during one of her phone calls that Travis had no weapons. Just his two fists. So no gun at Travis' house. Now she says that was a lie.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:43 pm

lol... my cat joey just reached up on the TV with both paws to claw JA's eyes out....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:53 pm

Geesh...I should probably give up on this...I don't get the on and on questioning about the license plate.
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 3 Empty Jodi Arias - Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander

Post by hello clarice Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:57 pm

Just got back to work from lunch and my eyes and ears are bleeding! This is the first I've seen of her today and she makes me want to bitch slap her so bad, don't know how much more of her I can watch. The thing I don't understand is how the judge is not jumping all over her telling her to show respect for the court and the prosecutor and to answer his questions with a 'yes' or 'no' and not to waffle on and on about nothing. I think JM is doing a good job, once or twice I've thought she looks as though she's on the 'edge' almost ready to concede defeat (or is it just my wishful thinking?) Who amongst us thinks JM will finish with his inquisition tomorrow and give them three days to regroup? Thankfully, I haven't heard any chatter about the poor bitch being starved making her eligible for a mistrial Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 3 451255
hello clarice
hello clarice

Mood : Scared

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:04 pm

did he ask her if when she was at starbucks she got a strawberry frap and she said no she went in and out... then she said she went in went to the bathroom stood in line then got her drink...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:05 pm

thank GOD that got cut off..Juan needs to stop already..I think EVERYONE is aware by now this woman is lying.The only thing he is doing by pointing out every single lie is pissing off the jury..well that and frying our brains.
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:07 pm

IMO, there is no way Juan will finish up tomorrow as he will be grilling her HARD about the timeline of June 4th and then has the whole after-math to go through (premeditation). He is just getting warmed up. He will be relentless making her address each minute, each photo, each action she said she took, etc. etc. And I for one cannot wait.

Although tedious to us, all of these issues are important (license plate). She is STILL LYING on the stand. My gosh, sometimes she lies just 3 questions later. It's unbelievable!

The prosecution wants to leave tomorrow (before the weekend) with a very strong statement. Something for them to chew on if all of this isn't enuf already!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:07 pm

Puzzler wrote:Geesh...I should probably give up on this...I don't get the on and on questioning about the license plate.
Tell me if I'm wrong, I think that her car license plate was inside her car, so it could proove she removed it not to be noticed ?

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:11 pm

The license plate also goes to premed (ie, putting it on upside down).....she was trying to conceal her presence in the state of Arizona. That is another reason Juan is pressing this issue hard.

IMO
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:13 pm

olivier57 wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Geesh...I should probably give up on this...I don't get the on and on questioning about the license plate.
Tell me if I'm wrong, I think that her car license plate was inside her car, so it could proove she removed it not to be noticed ?

you are correct..however it was found inside the rental car she had used for the trip
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:15 pm

Bmore wrote:lol... my cat joey just reached up on the TV with both paws to claw JA's eyes out....

lol too funny..my cat never paid tv anymind until Ross Perot and his pointer stick came into our world..she would attack that lil man everytime
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:21 pm

the fact she had went to a car rental company with blonde hair..requested a less conspicous color than the red she was first presented with..informed them she was just using it to toot around town.. then she returned it as a brunette with the front licence plate inside of it (along with red 'kool aid" stains);the back license plate was upside down;and a boatload more miles on it than they'd expected is all very interesting points this jury should hear.It only goes on and on due to the fact the witness is doing doubletime dancing around every flipping question.

Last edited by carlakay on Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:22 pm

carlakay wrote:

the fact she had went to a car rental company with blonde hair..requested a less conspicous color than the red she was first presented with..informed them she was just using it to toot around town then returned it as a brunette with the front licence plate inside it (along with red 'kool aid" stains;the back license plate upside down;and a boatload more miles on it than they'd expected is all very interesting points this jury should hear.It only goes on and on due to the fact the witness is doing doubletime dancing around every flipping question.

Thanks. You sure got that right about the "doubletime dancing around every flipping question"! ha
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:25 pm

carlakay wrote:thank GOD that got cut off..Juan needs to stop already..I think EVERYONE is aware by now this woman is lying.The only thing he is doing by pointing out every single lie is pissing off the jury..well that and frying our brains.

I totally agree! The jury must be worn out, frustrated and - at this point - getting angry with the prosecutor.
The points have been made ad infinitum! The prosecutor can elaborate on this in his closing.
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:26 pm

I notice one of the twin (one Jodi's mother, the other an aunt) always wears some kind of ear phones...don't know the reason she wears them.
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:28 pm

Puzzler wrote:I notice one of the twin (one Jodi's mother, the other an aunt) always wears some kind of ear phones...don't know the reason she wears them.

couldn't possibly be so she can't hear the BS! lol ( the meds have wore off ;))
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Woman Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:28 pm

really need to know who the contingent of jodi supporters is today. ya know, the poke&giggle bunch.
Bat Woman
Bat Woman

Mood : Indifferent

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:40 pm

welp considering last question asked before sidebar who else is thinking Chic never filed an income tax return in her life?
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:07 pm

carlakay wrote:welp considering last question asked before sidebar who else is thinking Chic never filed an income tax return in her life?

"Another" stupid comment by JA - made me wonder, too, about her income taxes - jury will be wondering the same.
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:08 pm

what I am finding interesting about this rope questioning is the fact that Travis had some odd abrasions around his ankles during autopsy...hmmmm
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:15 pm

isn't the only thing they have saying there was actually a rope there is a fiber? That some say look like it's from the carpet... I also heard it could be from the fringe on a decorative pillow from his bed set....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:20 pm

Puzzler wrote:I notice one of the twin (one Jodi's mother, the other an aunt) always wears some kind of ear phones...don't know the reason she wears them.

I think she has trouble hearing, and is plugged into the court's audio system so she can hear better. Just my guess.
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:22 pm

BAZINGA!!!!! What a day! IMO, Juan did great! She was tripping over lies all afternoon and impeaching herself all over the place! The rope thing was great! And what she said about a gun to Det. Flores in the phone convo!! Cocky Jodi disappeared. She is so confused by her own lies, can't remember who she told what to, and you all mark my words---J is going to finish her off with his rebuttal case and summation!

Can't wait for tomorrow! Juan is just amazing and after wanting to smack the smirk off this chick's face for weeks, it is so great to see her go down in flames.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:43 pm

Puzzler wrote:
carlakay wrote:

the fact she had went to a car rental company with blonde hair..requested a less conspicous color than the red she was first presented with..informed them she was just using it to toot around town then returned it as a brunette with the front licence plate inside it (along with red 'kool aid" stains;the back license plate upside down;and a boatload more miles on it than they'd expected is all very interesting points this jury should hear.It only goes on and on due to the fact the witness is doing doubletime dancing around every flipping question.

Thanks. You sure got that right about the "doubletime dancing around every flipping question"! ha

The Utah highway patrol officer that pulled Jodi over said that her rear license plate was on upside down. He said that in many years on the job he had never come across an upside down license plate. Jodi feined not knowing the plate was upside down and told the officer that some of her friends must have been playing a joke on her. (Note she did not tell the officer that some skater punks at the Starbucks must have done it). She likely knew (as most folks would) that law enforcement would not write a ticket for something silly like that and the incident would create a paper trail of her being in Utah and not in AZ.The front license plate had been removed and was found inside the car (no front plate is legal in many states including AZ).

This speaks to premeditation because it is likely (and assumed) that Jodi purposely turned the plate upside down once she safely reached Utah in hopes that it would be noticed by law enforcement and she would be pulled over; thus, creating an official documented sighting of her being in Utah to use in her alibi that she was not in Arizona. The stunt worked...it's just that the rest of her time line couldn't eliminate the possibility that she was NEVER in AZ.

She had to pass through the checkpoint at Hoover Dam, so it is unlikely that the plate would have been turned upside down prior to this and not noticed.

She has made up the story of the parking lot "skaters" playing a prank because she knows how bad this stunt to draw the attention of Utah law enforcement looks where premeditation and manufacturing an alibi is concerned.

So...in summary...she eliminated the unrequired front plate to have one less thing that could be seen (possibly by gas station cameras, red light cameras, etc) potentially identifying her as the driver. She flipped the back plate once in Utah HOPING for an official documented alibi. "Hey, I couldn't have been in AZ...look I was in Utah and here is my traffic warning to prove it". Since no ticket was issued, they likely know about her being pulled over because she tried to make this claim. Just my thoughts...
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:48 pm

Bmore wrote:I'm done.... JM so if he says he wants to tie you to a tree and stick it up your ass.... OMG

Did JM really say this?
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:55 pm

Freckles wrote:NEW! Things to Visit Before I Die

1. Visit Maricopa jail commissary
2. Visitor room at Maricopa County Jail
3. Get job assignment in kitchen sharpening knives
4. Check out my new room and decor at Arizona State
Prison
5. Solitary room at Arizona State Prison
(Check it out! No bunk beds!)
6. Visit the chapel to make wedding arrangements:
Remember--- Lots of attracitve male Mormons!
(Make that guest list. Have Angela as my bride's
maid. Wedding colors: Red and black???)
7. Visit the conjugal room with new hubby
8. View the menu selection for my last meal
9. Death room at Arizona State Prison

Things to Do before my Death
1. Give Angela my breast implants
2. Update my journal
3. Cancel my magazine subscriptions
4. Fire Nurmi after giving him a piece of my mind
5. Meet a new judge in my appeals; make friends?
6. Find a better bf and get married
7. Get conjugal visits with my new hubby!!!
8. Continue my art work and sales on eBay
9. Advise for the movie written about my life!
10. See about a book publisher?
11. Learn Greek; practice my karate and yoga
12. Perfect operatic singing
13. Design more colorful prison uniforms
14. Write thank you letters to: Tootsie pops, Rock Pops, U-Haul, Starbucks, KY, BMW, LDS Missionaries; etc.
15. Write my will leave everything to Matt, the Wiccans.

16. Put my hair in pigtails so I look hot when I get the needle
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:02 pm

carlakay wrote:my muddled brain is thinking she may of had other plans for the gas..perhaps to burn some evidence in the dessert?

Maybe part of the plan was to burn down Travis's house after the crime....
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:05 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:
Freckles wrote:NEW! Things to Visit Before I Die

1. Visit Maricopa jail commissary
2. Visitor room at Maricopa County Jail
3. Get job assignment in kitchen sharpening knives
4. Check out my new room and decor at Arizona State
Prison
5. Solitary room at Arizona State Prison
(Check it out! No bunk beds!)
6. Visit the chapel to make wedding arrangements:
Remember--- Lots of attracitve male Mormons!
(Make that guest list. Have Angela as my bride's
maid. Wedding colors: Red and black???)
7. Visit the conjugal room with new hubby
8. View the menu selection for my last meal
9. Death room at Arizona State Prison

Things to Do before my Death
1. Give Angela my breast implants
2. Update my journal
3. Cancel my magazine subscriptions
4. Fire Nurmi after giving him a piece of my mind
5. Meet a new judge in my appeals; make friends?
6. Find a better bf and get married
7. Get conjugal visits with my new hubby!!!
8. Continue my art work and sales on eBay
9. Advise for the movie written about my life!
10. See about a book publisher?
11. Learn Greek; practice my karate and yoga
12. Perfect operatic singing
13. Design more colorful prison uniforms
14. Write thank you letters to: Tootsie pops, Rock Pops, U-Haul, Starbucks, KY, BMW, LDS Missionaries; etc.
15. Write my will leave everything to Matt, the Wiccans.

17. Write to the makers of KY Jelly and share my story. Perhaps they'll ask me to endorse their product when they see my new design for their labia, I mean, lable!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:21 pm

Puzzler wrote:
carlakay wrote:thank GOD that got cut off..Juan needs to stop already..I think EVERYONE is aware by now this woman is lying.The only thing he is doing by pointing out every single lie is pissing off the jury..well that and frying our brains.

I totally agree! The jury must be worn out, frustrated and - at this point - getting angry with the prosecutor.
The points have been made ad infinitum! The prosecutor can elaborate on this in his closing.

In the spirit of healthy debate I am going to have to beg to disagree on this one. I don't think the jury is getting pissed at all. If I was on the jury I would want every bit of what Juan has brought out and any additional justification Juan can provide if I am being asked to sentence someone to death. JM has only had 4 days to tackle 9 days worth of Nurmi's coddling JA through her mountain of lies.

Here is something to consider:

Direct = Nurmi's chance to ask JA anything admissable that he believes will help his client.

Cross-examination = Juan Martinez only chance to ask JA anything admissable/permissable to build his case against her. This is his only opportunity to have free reign with the questions he chooses to ask and to introduce evidence that contradicts her direct with Nurmi.

Re-Direct = Nurmi's chance to rebutt the points that Juan made is limited to only things that Juan addressed in cross. No new material that has not been covered before.

Re-Cross = Juan' chance to rebutt is limited to only the points that Nurmi chose to address in his Re-Direct of JA.

This is one case where I think justice should not be rushed. A lot is at stake and the jury surely knows that. Statistics show that juries are less likely to sentence female defendants to death, so I think they will need everything they can get to satisfy them that all roads Jodi has traveled in her sordid tale lead to premeditation and the butchering of Travis.

For these reasons I am willing to sit back and give Juan Martinez all the time he needs to unravel every thread in Jodi's web of deceit. Just my thoughts....anyone else like to add their two cents?
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:28 pm

Calypso wrote:
CuriousPortlander wrote:

17. Write to the makers of KY Jelly and share my story. Perhaps they'll ask me to endorse their product when they see my new design for their labia, I mean, lable!
OMG! Too funny!
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:32 pm

At what point in the road trip was it determined that she decided definitely to go see Travis??? Because she stated that she called other people on the road because she was bored....did she mention to these other people that she was going to see Travis??!!! hmmmm....

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:34 pm

If she talked to these people after the decision was made to go see travis...then in idle conversation with these other people it should have been no big deal to tell them she was going there...right? But i bet she didn't say a peep about going to see him.....

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:49 pm

Mylife101 wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

In the spirit of healthy debate I am going to have to beg to disagree on this one. I don't think the jury is getting pissed at all. If I was on the jury I would want every bit of what Juan has brought out and any additional justification Juan can provide if I am being asked to sentence someone to death. JM has only had 4 days to tackle 9 days worth of Nurmi's coddling JA through her mountain of lies.

Here is something to consider:

Direct = Nurmi's chance to ask JA anything admissable that he believes will help his client.

Cross-examination = Juan Martinez only chance to ask JA anything admissable/permissable to build his case against her. This is his only opportunity to have free reign with the questions he chooses to ask and to introduce evidence that contradicts her direct with Nurmi.

Re-Direct = Nurmi's chance to rebutt the points that Juan made is limited to only things that Juan addressed in cross. No new material that has not been covered before.

Re-Cross = Juan' chance to rebutt is limited to only the points that Nurmi chose to address in his Re-Direct of JA.

This is one case where I think justice should not be rushed. A lot is at stake and the jury surely knows that. Statistics show that juries are less likely to sentence female defendants to death, so I think they will need everything they can get to satisfy them that all roads Jodi has traveled in her sordid tale lead to premeditation and the butchering of Travis.

For these reasons I am willing to sit back and give Juan Martinez all the time he needs to unravel every thread in Jodi's web of deceit. Just my thoughts....anyone else like to add their two cents?

I totally agree, MyLife. If I were on the jury, responsible for deciding the fate of someone's life, I'd want to hear all of this. As a non-juror, I've waited weeks to hear this stuff, so I can imagine how the jurors feel. As you said, this is his only chance, and he's got so much ground to cover. And he needs to chip away at all the minute details because that's where he can trip her up. Today was all about premeditation, and he brought out points I had missed before, like about the 3rd gas can and how she bought more gas than the car and the two gas cans could hold, and how "kids" couldn't have messed with the license plate due to how the car was parked, and how she had much more cash with her to hide her trail.

It's not just that he's proving over and over that she's a liar. Yeah, everybody gets that. IMO, these issues are critical to the premeditation aspect of this case, and what he did today is prove she has lied on the stand! Her story is like a deck of cards, and he's pulling out the bottom card so that the whole pile collapses.

I thought he was much more focused today, and didn't let her derail his line of questioning, which I think he did yesterday. I can't wait until tomorrow!
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:16 pm

justanopinion wrote:says she spaced out during other peoples testimony... Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 3 Open-mouth-surprised-smiley-emoticon is she not fighting for her life?
Funny. We space out during HER testimony! I have been known to go to sleep.Then again, I am not on trial for a murder and my life. Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 3 542432
Sleep

Last edited by Freckles on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:25 pm

Weeziethm wrote:The license plate also goes to premed (ie, putting it on upside down).....she was trying to conceal her presence in the state of Arizona. That is another reason Juan is pressing this issue hard.

IMO
IMO, she flipped that AFTER she left AZ.
She wanted to draw attention to the car and get pulled over in UTAH.
It could have furthered her alibi she WASN'T in AZ.
Problem she did not anticipate:
--Bloody handprint in hallway with her prints
--Handprint in hallway mixing Travis' blood DNA with her blood DNA from cut finger
--Camera in washing machine with recovered pics, date/time stamped showing her having intimacy with Travis shortly before his death
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:37 pm

Re Martinez appearing to go over and over her statements indefinably:Premed and abuse

Much of this is to show her mind set;
much of her mind set has been in cover-up;
she's highly capable of planning;
she is a liar;
the verbal sparring with Martinez goes to show she is NOT abused and IS able to dish it out, she does not faint or falter with Martinez but smirks and turns so sweetly to the jury.

Oh. No blushing teen or first-timer;
Well experienced and was a teacher of KY to Travis--- she'd been anal since Bobby.

BTW, is there no real evidence outside telephone logs, sextings, photos?

Last edited by Freckles on Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:38 pm

Arias prosecutor chips away at numerous stories

By BRIAN SKOLOFF, Associated Press 4:15 p.m.Feb. 27, 2013

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 3 Ef8c90d1-2031-4e5b-9bc8-31ae99fb534bnews.ap.org_r620x349
Prosecutor Juan Martinez, left, plays a clip from Jodi Arias appearing on the news show 48 Hours during the her trial at Maricopa County Superior Court in Phoenix on Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2013. Arias is charged in the June 2008 death of her lover in his suburban Phoenix home. She says it was self-defense, but police say she planned the attack on Travis Alexander in a jealous rage. (AP Photo/The Arizona Republic, David Wallace, Pool) — AP

PHOENIX — A prosecutor on Wednesday meticulously chipped away at Jodi Arias' numerous stories in the death penalty case against her, noting apparent contradictions in her testimony about the nature of her sexual relationship with the victim, weapons used in the killing and her various versions of events leading her to the man's home on the day of his death.

After three days of intense cross-examination by prosecutor Juan Martinez in a Phoenix courtroom, testimony ended just as he began to ask about the day of the June 2008 killing of Travis Alexander.

Read more:

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2013/feb/27/arias-prosecutor-chips-away-at-numerous-stories/
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:44 pm

February 27, 2013 4:02 PM

Jodi Arias murder trial takes another raunchy turn

By Crimesider Staff

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 3 460x_244x183
Jodi Arias being cross examined by prosecutor Juan Martinez in Maricopa County Superior Court on Feb. 26, 2013. / AP Photo/The Arizona Republic, Tom Tingle

(AP) PHOENIX - Jodi Arias acknowledged Wednesday during her Arizona murder trial that she enjoyed, even instigated, raunchy sex acts with the victim contrary to previous testimony that he coerced her to perform them, at times making her feel like a prostitute.

Under aggressive questioning by prosecutor Juan Martinez, Arias said she was blossoming sexually and the couple's antics were helping her grow.

Martinez has been working to poke holes in her stories and has noted the duplicity of her portrayal of Travis Alexander, trying to show jurors she is lying, as he works for a first-degree murder conviction and the death penalty.

Read more:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57571661-504083/jodi-arias-murder-trial-takes-another-raunchy-turn/
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:47 pm

Thanks, Alesandra!
Fresh insight.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

Jodi Arias on trial - sexually graphic! Part 1

Published on Feb 27, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh-1pw5avQY

Jodi arias on trial -feb 27 2013 graphic! Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmBOptpPOdw
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:03 pm

Jodi Arias Prosecutor Like a 'Rabid Dog,' Legal Critic Says

(VIDEO)

By COLLEEN CURRY
Feb. 27, 2013

He has barked, yelled, been sarcastic and demanded answers from accused murderer Jodi Arias this week.

And in doing so, prosecutor Juan Martinez and his aggressive antics may be turning off the jury he is hoping to convince that Arias killed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander in June 2008, experts told ABCNews.com today.

"Martinez is his own worst enemy," Mel McDonald, a prominent Phoenix defense attorney and former judge, told ABC News. "He takes it to the point where it's ad nauseam. You have difficulty recognizing when he's driving the point home because he's always angry and pushy and pacing around the courtroom. He loses the effectiveness, rather than build it up."

"He's like a rabid dog and believes you've got to go to everybody's throat," he said.

"If they convict her and give her death, they do it in spite of Juan, not because of him," McDonald added.

Read more:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-prosecutors-rabid-dog-legal-critic/story?id=18611369
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:05 pm

I want to know why JA's mother was standing outside the last rental car and talking with her daughter the night before JA was arrested.

She knew that was a rental car.
What else did she know?
Did she tell JA to run to Mexico like Scott Pete tried?

JA rented the car from Redding.
Redding is much bigger and she is not known there.
She hoped the agency would NOT recognize her and recall the details of the rental, stuff she said.
Why there?
JA was NOT going to ask mum to co-sign on car rental; she asked her 1/2 sis' hubby to do that;

Recall the Budget man stating JA came in with another man? Yep!

JA had NO credit. IT was maxed out. Need credit to rent... JA wasn't going to ask mum who had just spent mega bucks getting JA OUT of AZ so she had her 1/2 brother-in-law co-sign the rental agreement. That is the male who was there and WHY he was there.

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:07 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Jodi Arias Prosecutor Like a 'Rabid Dog,' Legal Critic Says

(VIDEO)

By COLLEEN CURRY
Feb. 27, 2013

He has barked, yelled, been sarcastic and demanded answers from accused murderer Jodi Arias this week.

And in doing so, prosecutor Juan Martinez and his aggressive antics may be turning off the jury he is hoping to convince that Arias killed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander in June 2008, experts told ABCNews.com today.

"Martinez is his own worst enemy," Mel McDonald, a prominent Phoenix defense attorney and former judge, told ABC News. "He takes it to the point where it's ad nauseam. You have difficulty recognizing when he's driving the point home because he's always angry and pushy and pacing around the courtroom. He loses the effectiveness, rather than build it up."

"He's like a rabid dog and believes you've got to go to everybody's throat," he said.

"If they convict her and give her death, they do it in spite of Juan, not because of him," McDonald added.

Read more:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-prosecutors-rabid-dog-legal-critic/story?id=18611369

I call BS.
Martinez is doing the job he needs to do.
JA is a liar.
JA is a murderer.
JA has attempted to destroy anything/everything of value for Travis, his family, friends, community, religion, etc..

Who is rabid?
The smirking psycho witch!
Time for wooden spoons!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:13 pm

TRIAL RECAP

Arias: 'I lied to everyone'

By Graham Winch
updated 7:38 PM EST, Wed February 27, 2013

•Wednesday, prosecutor Juan Martinez grilled Jodi Arias about the lies she told after Travis Alexander's death
•Arias claims she killed Alexander in self-defense

Read below for minute-by-minute updates from her testimony Wednesday (best read from the bottom up):

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/02/27/can-martinez-link-arias-gun
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:32 pm

Note where JA was and the time stamps:
http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/02/11/jodi-arias-trial-tragic-roadtrip

Today, she told the court she had made up her mind to visit Mesa/Travis' home when she was in Pasadena.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:54 pm

Jodi Arias, Prosecutor Butt Heads in Cross-Examination

Dan Abrams and Nancy Grace discuss the trial of a woman accused of murdering her ex-boyfriend.

04:03 | 02/27/2013

VIDEO:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jodi-arias-murder-trial-arias-prosecutor-butt-heads-18606196
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:39 am

Brian Carr the guy that goes to visit her everyday says that he agrees with Jody that she will probably get manslaughter and 5yrs jail.
Trueblue
Trueblue

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:55 am

Trueblue wrote:Brian Carr the guy that goes to visit her everyday says that he agrees with Jody that she will probably get manslaughter and 5yrs jail.

Wow, Jodi thinks she is only going to get manslaughter and 5 years??? Do you think it's true that JA thinks this? Did this Brian Carr say this in an interview? I have seen his name mentioned here quite a few times...just haven't seen him yet. It sounds like he is a bit of an attention whore looking for his 15 minutes. Yes/No???
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:56 am

License plate:
IF she thought it might belong to her rental, without getting out of the car, she could have verified the plate with the CAR REGISTRATION that would be in the glove box! Because it is a new er rental, the glove box would have been relatively empty, ie, easy to find the registration in.

@20:00:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XviwJcdeCIY
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next