Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4

+22
WeeBonnie
sitemama
lostyou
Yknot
Trueblue
Bo
Mylife101
CuriousPortlander
hello clarice
Moosiesmama
carlakay
Puzzler
18thcenturylady
Calypso
justanopinion
olivier57
Bat Woman
Weeziethm
tesstruhart
Freckles
Bmore
Mari 68
26 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4

Post by Puzzler Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:45 pm

Sorry....I don't get the connection with talking about her "trips"....I know this must tie back to something earlier in the trial.
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4

Post by Puzzler Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:46 pm

Bmore wrote:Puzzler it's her ninja story.... He's exposing her lies and now hitting on pre-med...

Great! Thank you.

Thanks for all the responses!

Last edited by Puzzler on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:47 pm

Puzzler wrote:WHO is this man/woman she's been talking about - the man with the gun to her head?

Is that something that really happened? Or not?
No; it is a lie.
First lie: told detective Flores she was not there and hadn't been since April;
Second lie, told to 48 Hours: Two figures, male and female, dressed in Ninja clothing, attacked her/Travis;

Keep in mind, she HAS plead GUILTY to MURDER.
Opening statements.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:47 pm

he just basically told her he's not going to waste his time on word issues with her...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:48 pm

Freckles wrote:
Puzzler wrote:WHO is this man/woman she's been talking about - the man with the gun to her head?

No; it is a lie.
Second lie, told to 48 Hours: Two figures, male and female, dressed in Ninja clothing, attacked her/Travis;

Opening statements.

Okay...thanks...prosecutor is making points today!
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:52 pm

Bmore wrote:smirking.... she can't help but curl up the sides of her mouth...

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 2 Grinch

She's wearing her "Grinch Green" today.
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:53 pm

Caso Ramos:
JA employed there from no earlier than April, 2008 to June, 2008.

HOW DID SHE MANAGE TO GET VACATION IN JUNE ???????
A whole week????

She said she had about $1500 in cash for the trip.
She was BROKE in April, IIRC.
Where did she get the money?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:54 pm

she is a grinch, good call...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:57 pm

Good grief...the Q&A re: car

I'm sure the jury is irritated.
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:58 pm

what was going on about the cash? I got a feeling I'm gonna miss most of today. Phones off the hook, FedEx guy taking up my time, people talking, arggghh

why did she do what and with who regarding the cash?
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:58 pm

that Judge takes the strangest breaks... JM was just getting to the point...groan!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:59 pm

Judge said they're taking their noon break...how long do they normally break for?
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:59 pm

Here we go again with her refusing to answer directly about why she wanted a white car.
I am beyond angry and frustrated. I can only imagine that at least some on the jury are 'pissed'! When judge calls lunch in the middle of Juan's last question, she is openly smiling.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:00 pm

Hang in there, folks.

He just got to showcase, once again, her evasive and sneaky actions. He is just warming up. She just came alive when she was asked to give an example....magical memory of precise speed limits and what highway, etc.
LOL.

He also tripped her up on memory issues when he said "so the population of Yreka is 11k?", and she immediately piped up with "7k" ...did you see the look cross her face when she realized that was a trap? Ha.

We are on the road trip now. He is not giving her ANY wiggle room on the time line.

Wowza. Go get her, Juan.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:00 pm

Puzzler wrote:Judge said they're taking their noon break...how long do they normally break for?

90 minutes
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:01 pm

Mari 68 wrote:what was going on about the cash? I got a feeling I'm gonna miss most of today. Phones off the hook, FedEx guy taking up my time, people talking, arggghh

Basically how much cash she had when she left on the road trip, and how much cash she took to the car rental in Redding.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:08 pm

Weeziethm wrote:
Mari 68 wrote:what was going on about the cash? I got a feeling I'm gonna miss most of today. Phones off the hook, FedEx guy taking up my time, people talking, arggghh

Basically how much cash she had when she left on the road trip, and how much cash she took to the car rental in Redding.

So she paid cash for the rental? Did she think that would then NOT show up on a bank search? I think they log in your driver's license.

She is just NOT to be trusted in planning a murder ever again! She f'ked up almost every aspect of it.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:10 pm

Another thought on the cash. Juan just got her to testify that she had no more than $300 in cash when she left on the trip. Now didn't she make 3 separate deposits into 2 different bank accounts the next day? $400, $300, and $100.
Now he will ask her where did that money come from!!!!!!! He might already know from the bank if it was in cash or check deposits....this is getting good. Closer to justice for Travis.
...and I still think we haven't seen the last of the famous penis!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:12 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:HELP! All the DETAIL in these made up stories about the 2 ninjas! I am just cringing at Travis' family have to listen to this for all this time!
The sex...so obvious she was the initiator and seducer so much of the time, and I agree---so shameless, so classless.
Ewww....after awhile you just want to take a hot shower! She is SO sleazy!
I would imagine the prosecutor has shared with them re pictures, tapes, etc., of the evidence.
Yes, this has to be very hurting to them especially when they watch her demeanor.
However, Tanesha, the eldest and sharpest featured, was very close to Travis. IIRC, the two of them helped watch over the younger children. Very poor family and both parents were on drugs; grandmother, "Mum-mum" finally got custody of all 7 of the children and gave them the nurturing, foundation they needed.

Let me see IIRC:
Tanesha, Travis, Steven, Gary, Greg, Samantha and the youngest sister.
One of the brothers just parted from honorable military duty; he was stationed in Hawaii when he found out about the death of Travis; re-stationed to Seattle and then separated from military service. Samantha, our eye-roller, is an active police officer in Southern California (SoCa). Not sure of the rest. Mum-mum has died since 2008. The grandfather died prior to 2008. Both Travis' parents have died.

Decent family that has had its share of grief but worked very hard to live decent, clean lives.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:15 pm

Money:
Remember: there were those checks on the desk at Travis' house. Don't recall how much they were for. I sure hope the family makes her pay the money owed to Travis!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:17 pm

weather has forced me to take my meds so no funnies outta me today..I can barely function to type but just wanted to say I think Juan is doing an excellent job today so far. Now I got trutv on but have yet to hear anyone on there confirm they will be shutting it down early today..anyone know for sure bout that? I know Nurmi wants to end at 4:30 but didn't hear judges reply.
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:23 pm

I am so looking forward for a bombshell from JM and spontaneous combustion from JA.

photo womanwithhaironfire_zps2f6bb89b.jpg
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:30 pm

carlakay wrote:weather has forced me to take my meds so no funnies outta me today..I can barely function to type but just wanted to say I think Juan is doing an excellent job today so far. Now I got trutv on but have yet to hear anyone on there confirm they will be shutting it down early today..anyone know for sure bout that? I know Nurmi wants to end at 4:30 but didn't hear judges reply.

I hope you feel better, Carlakay! Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 2 839314
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:31 pm

Weezie I don't mean to be weird but I sooo want those penis pics front and center...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:31 pm

So WHERE did Jodi get all this money?

does anybody know????
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:33 pm

someone said before she might of been bank scamming by depositing bad checks written from different banks and then pulling the cash to give herself more $$$$
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:35 pm

Bmore wrote:Weezie I don't mean to be weird but I sooo want those penis pics front and center...

I don't think Juan is even going to try to say that this is someone else's and that it was not sent from Travis. He already got her to admit that they send nudie photos of their respective private parts to each other, so I guess it doesn't even matter if he really sent it or not...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Woman Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:37 pm

Freckles wrote:

No; it is a lie.

Opening statements.

... she has admitted killing him, however, in SELF-DEFENSE, not premeditation.
Bat Woman
Bat Woman

Mood : Indifferent

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:37 pm

But is he baiting her?... she testified it was his peen but we know it wasn't, she knows it wasn't.. So now she's knowingly lied on the stand to make TA look like a perv...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:39 pm

it would just go to prove that jodi still lies even when on the stand if it benefits her... She's the one that kept saying she's telling the truth now but she's not... He got her to admit she sent nudes and fabricated TA's...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:42 pm

Bmore wrote:But is he baiting her?... she testified it was his peen but we know it wasn't, she knows it wasn't.. So now she's knowingly lied on the stand to make TA look like a perv...

Right! And he may not use it unless he has to. Letting it fester in her to keep her off balance. Jump to another subject. Then jump back again. She knows that HE knows...but I could be wrong - it wouldn't be the first time!

Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:49 pm

Bmore wrote:someone said before she might of been bank scamming by depositing bad checks written from different banks and then pulling the cash to give herself more $$$$

interesting - wonder if Juan is gonna detail this for us
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:54 pm

Calypso wrote:
carlakay wrote:weather has forced me to take my meds so no funnies outta me today..I can barely function to type but just wanted to say I think Juan is doing an excellent job today so far. Now I got trutv on but have yet to hear anyone on there confirm they will be shutting it down early today..anyone know for sure bout that? I know Nurmi wants to end at 4:30 but didn't hear judges reply.

I hope you feel better, Carlakay! Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 2 839314

well thank you..the meds did the trick on curbing the pain but they also curb my sense of humor too,which I don't like at all.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:05 pm

carlakay hope you are feeling better... pain meds can do that to us... stopped mine for that reason.. actually mine made me a super "B" so do what I can when I can now and laugh at life the rest of the time... well at least this week!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:10 pm

.... and where is EVA or J4A with the sexcape smiley's for this one!! Laughing
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Woman Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:45 pm

throw her a memory sandwich.
Bat Woman
Bat Woman

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:01 pm

Hi e1, I'm back. just so you know I bought some lego architecture at toys r us and stopped by kohl's for me. How is it going this pm. I'm glad we are on the way to Travis, no sex til she gets there (I think)
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:01 pm

says she spaced out during other peoples testimony... Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #4 - Page 2 Open-mouth-surprised-smiley-emoticon is she not fighting for her life?
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:03 pm

I don't get the reasoning for going on and on and on about filling up a gas can.
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:06 pm

Puzzler wrote:I don't get the reasoning for going on and on and on about filling up a gas can.

I guess to watch her trip on her own words. Gas cans = Premeditation
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:06 pm

I am assuming that he is trying to prove that she wanted to use the gas from the cans in case she needed to gas up near TA's house... she wasn't there... goes to premeditation...
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:07 pm

Puzzler wrote:I don't get the reasoning for going on and on and on about filling up a gas can.

Plus, she had said that she wanted to fill those gas cans up OUTSIDE of California cuz gas was so expensive here. Well, she filled them up within hours of getting them - in CALIFORNIA!
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:08 pm

Thanks, guys!
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:16 pm

Darryl Brewer already testified that Jodi told him she was going to Mesa and needed the gas cans in case she got lost.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:16 pm

I think she is searching for a rational reason why she did the whole gas can thing....not working.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:17 pm

my muddled brain is thinking she may of had other plans for the gas..perhaps to burn some evidence in the dessert?
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:18 pm

I think she just didn't want to leave a paper trail in the gas stations. She thought she was a hottie biscotti doing this.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosiesmama Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:24 pm

Is it me or does it drive anyone else nuts that she is constantly turning to look at the jury when she answers any question? It looks so contrived and insincere.

She sure is feisty today. Having lunch has worked wonders for her snarkiness.
Moosiesmama
Moosiesmama

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Bat Woman Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:30 pm

Moosiesmama wrote:Is it me or does it drive anyone else nuts that she is constantly turning to look at the jury when she answers any question? It looks so contrived and insincere.

she was probably coached to do this.
Bat Woman
Bat Woman

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:30 pm

Moosiesmama wrote:Is it me or does it drive anyone else nuts that she is constantly turning to look at the jury when she answers any question? It looks so contrived and insincere.

I believe she was coached to do that. When the experts testify they answer to the jury. This is also her opportunity to 'connect' with at least one juror. For me, it wouldn't make any difference. She is evasive, manipulating and inappropriate, other than that, she's good to go.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next