Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8

+26
Calypso
yellow bike
WeeBonnie
Ann - Tx
Ms. Gibson
auman58
hello clarice
Pianist
Puzzler
Mari 68
THATGIRL
colsnipe
lostyou
vegret
tesstruhart
Mylife101
Alessandra_Deux
Weeziethm
Trueblue
gsweater
18thcenturylady
Bo
justanopinion
Freckles
olivier57
carlakay
30 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8 - Page 11 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8

Post by carlakay Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:21 am

Ms. Gibson wrote:Newbie here...sorry if I'm in the wrong thread for this, but has anyone else considered, or is their a discussion here somewhere of the possibility that Jodi had an accomplice? thanks.

Hi and welcome..you are definitely in the right thread. As to your question..Yup..sure did but the forensic evidence doesn't show that to be the case..if there had been just one unknown hair, blood droplet or fingerprint found the story of the ninjas would still be THE story.
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8 - Page 11 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:27 am

carlakay wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:Courtesy of 18thcenturylady and her 18thcenturygentleman!

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8 - Page 11 Samuel10

"The latest defense witness takes his lunch break"

bwahahahahaha absolutely awesome...made me spew my coffee..lol'd and woke the hubby...just perfect...

Awww....Thanks so much for mentioning it, Carlakay! We had fun doing it last night and laughed a lot while making it! We just wanted to give you guys a laugh! This trial is frustrating everyone now, and we needed to let loose a bit!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:32 am

Did not see anything yesterday. I heard hear about the interviews with Travis' friend Zion, and with Clancy Talbot. Saw only this clip of Clancy:

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/20/friend-travis-alexander-clancy-talbot-prosecution-witness-list

It DOES NOT talk about the party at Travis's house and Jodi sleeping under his Christmas tree. Can someone provide a video of the REST of the interview with Clancy Talbot?
Also, WHY is she not STILL on the prosecution's witness list? No Clancy for rebuttal?

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:36 am

...As for the Jodi pill popping incident...Does anyone know what the story is behind that now? Obviously she did it, but what was it? Who gave it to her? Any diciplinary action?
I did find out that even if she was given something by jail personnel/sheriff's office, she would not be allowed to keep it and have it on her person---She would have had to take it in their presence.
Looks VERY BAD for the jury to see her popping that pill, (LOL!!!)---Her attorneys are really stupid! Did they even know until they saw it later on video???

Since I haven't seen the trial in a couple days, if someone could direct me to answers for above, I would really appreciate it!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:40 am

Mylife101 wrote:JAO wrote: I don't think the Dr. likes Juan he keeps glaring at him. I have seen the look that Dr.S shoots Juan just before he hides the pages... it was defiance!

I'm sure he despises Juan! Juan has exposed his considerable incompetence and bias. He must realize that his future earnings will plummet as a result of being exposed on national television as a blubbering idiot. Oh the shame!

Dr. Quack will probably sue JM and JMs office for defamation and loss of revenue.
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:47 am

Well lady I imagine the reasoning behind the fact there has been so much testimony left out from Travis' friends regarding Jodi's erratic behaviour is due to it not really being needed. This is a fairly simple case..she admitted to killing him so all they really needed to do was prove premeditation,which I feel Juan made perfectly clear with the gas can;receipts and liscence plate tinkering.Plus the fact she flat out said she chose to run into the closet because she remembered the gun rather than out the bedroom door to freedom IS a premeditated act. Forget the fog..the fact she refuses to divulge any information regarding the knife is very telling.Baboon's own testimony about PTSD does not do anything to explain how she could suddenly snap out of this fog only AFTER staging and washing a body;tampering around with a crime scene in various ways;removing evidence from that home and disposing of it "somewhere" and making a clean get away.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:48 am

Jodi Arias Trial Mar. 20, 2013 HLN RECAP

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/03/20/live-blog-does-arias-fate-lie-experts-hands
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:49 am

18thcenturylady wrote:...As for the Jodi pill popping incident...Does anyone know what the story is behind that now? Obviously she did it, but what was it? Who gave it to her? Any diciplinary action?
I did find out that even if she was given something by jail personnel/sheriff's office, she would not be allowed to keep it and have it on her person---She would have had to take it in their presence.
Looks VERY BAD for the jury to see her popping that pill, (LOL!!!)---Her attorneys are really stupid! Did they even know until they saw it later on video???

Since I haven't seen the trial in a couple days, if someone could direct me to answers for above, I would really appreciate it!

I been searching and the info on this is nowhere to be found. We ALL know she put something in her mouth but not sure we will ever be privy to the what when how and why of it..like I said yesterday it was a huge infraction to of happened in front of the jury and CAMERAS and more than just Jodi got smacked down over it,I bet.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:52 am

Freckles wrote:Post #48696

FYI
1. Serious accident, fire or explosion  Yes  No
2. Natural disaster (tornado, flood, hurricane, major earthquake)  Yes  No
3. Non-sexual assault by someone you know (physically attacked/injured)  Yes  No
4. Non-sexual assault by a stranger  Yes  No
5. Sexual assault by a family member or someone you know  Yes  No
6. Sexual assault by a stranger  Yes  No
7. Military combat or a war zone  Yes  No
8. Sexual contact before you were age 18 with someone who was 5 or more years older than you  Yes  No
9. Imprisonment  Yes  No
10. Torture  Yes  No
11. Life-threatening illness  Yes  No
12. Other traumatic event  Yes  No
13. If ?other traumatic event? is checked YES above; please write what the event was ___________
14. Of the question to which you answered YES, which was the worst ___________
(Please list the question #)
15. Which of the above incidences is the reason for which you are currently seeking treatment? ___________
(Please list the question #)
If you answered NO to all of the above questions, STOP
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, please complete the rest of the form
Please check YES or NO regarding the event listed in question 15.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?10763-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death/page1948

based on this test i have brain fog, PTSD, and...what was i talking about? Laughing crystal ball
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:53 am

Freckles wrote:
tesstruhart wrote:OMG , JA gonna be responsible for uptick in Psychological counseling for the masses.
Well, IMO, when the verdict comes in, JA WILL be suffering PTSD then, for sure! Shocked crystal ball

Wilmott sounds like a first year law student doing practice runs in a class room!
Wow... This is bad.

i know better high school mock trial attorneys that are still in high school.( i know redundant.)
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:55 am

carlakay wrote:Well lady I imagine the reasoning behind the fact there has been so much testimony left out from Travis' friends regarding Jodi's erratic behaviour is due to it not really being needed. This is a fairly simple case..she admitted to killing him so all they really needed to do was prove premeditation,which I feel Juan made perfectly clear with the gas can;receipts and liscence plate tinkering.Plus the fact she flat out said she chose to run into the closet because she remembered the gun rather than out the bedroom door to freedom IS a premeditated act. Forget the fog..the fact she refuses to divulge any information regarding the knife is very telling.Baboon's own testimony about PTSD does not do anything to explain how she could suddenly snap out of this fog only AFTER staging and washing a body;tampering around with a crime scene in various ways;removing evidence from that home and disposing of it "somewhere" and making a clean get away.

Jury now has at least 100 questions for this idiot. Some now saying that IF this jury really realized she's a pathological liar, they would be thinking 'enough already, we get it' and NOT have questions for this guy! They would want to get the rest of this trial done and begin deliberating!
I have to say I had thought this myself last night. I don't think it's a good sign that they have all these questions for Samuels...

I also think the jury does need to hear about specific instances of Jodi's jealousy, obsession, rage, etc.----Jury may find her guilty, but for murder one I think they want to know her mindset----And that DOES NOT MEAN THE MINDSET ACCORDING TO SAMUELS!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:55 am

Freckles wrote:
carlakay wrote:hi Pianist and welcome..this is a great site..the folder sneak was played on HLN today. She slid it to where it was mostly blocked by the monitor in front of her but you could still see a small corner of it on the left side..she then apparently picked a wedgie..lol
As for the pill..you could be right..probably are but OMG it was such a blatant f u to the entire proceedings by her and whoever else was involved. I never thought I could despise a total stranger more than totmom but lil chica is on same level of scum with me now.

Welll.... look again! After she plumps it down in front of her, she apparently "picks another wedgie..." Very Happy I don't think her britches are that tight and I don't think her undies are... hmm... thongs?

Magic underwear?
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:57 am

carlakay wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:...As for the Jodi pill popping incident...Does anyone know what the story is behind that now? Obviously she did it, but what was it? Who gave it to her? Any diciplinary action?

I been searching and the info on this is nowhere to be found. We ALL know she put something in her mouth but not sure we will ever be privy to the what when how and why of it..like I said yesterday it was a huge infraction to of happened in front of the jury and CAMERAS and more than just Jodi got smacked down over it,I bet.

Try TawniDilly(sp?) on youtube.
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:59 am

Sorry for the out bursts...i am trying to read and post at the same time. so it sounds like i am flooding the board for all.

Freckles, carakay, 18th, all thank you. and if i left you out sorry. Brain fog! Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8 - Page 11 96231
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:56 am

I saw on HLN last night with Anthony, Zion and Clauncy... She also gave the info for a donate site that they (TA's friends) set up... She said the family would never ask for a handout that's why TA's friends are trying to make this part of the trial as easy as possible for them.

https://www.facebook.com/TravisAlexanderFund
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:02 am

I was watching RB testimony yesterday, didn't get to cross... he said she had a cut on her 2 fingers and wiggled his left hand but didn't actually say which hand it was... Also said that her hair was "dark... dark... Brunette"... He said that Zion told him to call JA etc... But last night Zion was saying she was a cancer and everyone wanted her to go away... Surfing trip was at San Deigo and she invited herself to go with 3 guys (TA's friends) and they didn't want her to go so they moved it to Mexico thinking she wouldn't be able to go there and she went anyway... lol Zion said TA was trying to get away from her and i found it odd that knowing how she was with TA why would Zion encourage RB to pursue her? Maybe it was intentional to get her to leave TA alone...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:06 am

carlakay wrote:
auman58 wrote:I find it very disturbing that there are CA/JA's out there that can kill a "loved one" and then go on their merry way as if it were on their "to do" list. Where do these kids come from?
As an aside, anyone who is prone to murderous blackouts should not be allowed to walk the streets......ever again.

Hi and welcome..It is disturbing but there are more out there than people realize. I believe "these kids" are born that way..their has been studies proving their brains are vastly different and I believe the major factor in wether or not they grow up to be sociopathic killers is how they are parented. A childs early years are extremely important..not just for them but for us all. Really wish people as a whole could wrap their minds round that.

Welcome auman58!! @ Carla funny thing is that there are studies regarding the development of Cerebral Cortex in fetus' and how during that development trauma or maternal anxiety can affect personality or cause mental illness. The understanding of the human brain is still so in its infancy it drove me nuts as to how simplistic and erroneous Dr.S was... He would have been further ahead to show that Hodi was an undiagnosed borderline personality disordered individual who if she had received treatment prior to meeting TA this would never have occurred. However, PTSD is the diagnosis of the week.
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:07 am

Petition to stop Jodi from selling her art on ebay~

https://www.change.org/petitions/ebay-stop-allowing-cold-blooded-killer-jodi-arias-to-sell-her-artwork-on-ebay

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:20 am

colsnipe wrote:
carlakay wrote:

Try TawniDilly(sp?) on youtube.

coloured sections by me... sounds like something Hodi liked... oh wait we are talking about the pill in court Laughing
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:29 am

justanopinion wrote:
carlakay wrote:

Hi and welcome..It is disturbing but there are more out there than people realize. I believe "these kids" are born that way..their has been studies proving their brains are vastly different and I believe the major factor in wether or not they grow up to be sociopathic killers is how they are parented. A childs early years are extremely important..not just for them but for us all. Really wish people as a whole could wrap their minds round that.

Welcome auman58!! @ Carla funny thing is that there are studies regarding the development of Cerebral Cortex in fetus' and how during that development trauma or maternal anxiety can affect personality or cause mental illness. The understanding of the human brain is still so in its infancy it drove me nuts as to how simplistic and erroneous Dr.S was... He would have been further ahead to show that Hodi was an undiagnosed borderline personality disordered individual who if she had received treatment prior to meeting TA this would never have occurred. However, PTSD is the diagnosis of the week.

Exactly..you have a baby born with this type of brain abnomoly that is sent home to live in any type of unstable environment such as drug use..domestic violence..emotional neglect..mental illness there is a real good chance they will eventually exhibit some sort of sociopathic behaviour.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:30 am

...Still cannot find video of interview about party at Travis' house, Jodi not invited, asked to leave, slept under his Christmas tree...Have looked all over. The ONLY vid I found is Clancy Talbot talking about being cornered by Jodi in ladies' room at PPL event. CANNOT FIND THE SUPPOSED REST OF THIS INTERVIEW, OR ANYTHING ABOUT THE PARTY/TREE EPISODE.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:35 am

I saw it on NG too... I don't think you'll find all the clips, I wish HLN would upload the shows for veiwing on their website after their original airing... When I miss Dr. D i have to read the transcripts...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:43 am

I do find it interesting that we weren't suppose to have court today and now all of a sudden we can? Thank you poor vomiting woman...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:50 am

Bmore wrote:I do find it interesting that we weren't suppose to have court today and now all of a sudden we can? Thank you poor vomiting woman...

I wonder if the jury hasn't voiced the same complaints about all the lollygagging as we have?
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:51 am

did JA mention the tipsy drunk lady that TA helped while on the stand? If so I wish Clauncy still was able to testify and I'm the drunk chic and let me enlighten you.... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:55 am

Dr. S testified he had only interviewed Jodi, no family. He says he watched interviews, videos etc.. read Jodi's journal..blah blah...

Testifies that from an interview of the brother there is a knife incident at 13...

Where is the media interview with the brother??
as this is the only way Dr.S could see an interview!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:59 am

carlakay wrote:
Bmore wrote:I do find it interesting that we weren't suppose to have court today and now all of a sudden we can? Thank you poor vomiting woman...

I wonder if the jury hasn't voiced the same complaints about all the lollygagging as we have?

I sure hope they did! Maybe the defense and judge will get a clue that they are now alienating the jury, and stop some of the madness....

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:01 am

18thcenturylady wrote:
carlakay wrote:Well lady I imagine the reasoning behind the fact there has been so much testimony left out from Travis' friends regarding Jodi's erratic behaviour is due to it not really being needed. This is a fairly simple case..she admitted to killing him so all they really needed to do was prove premeditation,which I feel Juan made perfectly clear with the gas can;receipts and liscence plate tinkering.Plus the fact she flat out said she chose to run into the closet because she remembered the gun rather than out the bedroom door to freedom IS a premeditated act. Forget the fog..the fact she refuses to divulge any information regarding the knife is very telling.Baboon's own testimony about PTSD does not do anything to explain how she could suddenly snap out of this fog only AFTER staging and washing a body;tampering around with a crime scene in various ways;removing evidence from that home and disposing of it "somewhere" and making a clean get away.

Jury now has at least 100 questions for this idiot. Some now saying that IF this jury really realized she's a pathological liar, they would be thinking 'enough already, we get it' and NOT have questions for this guy! They would want to get the rest of this trial done and begin deliberating!
I have to say I had thought this myself last night. I don't think it's a good sign that they have all these questions for Samuels...

I also think the jury does need to hear about specific instances of Jodi's jealousy, obsession, rage, etc.----Jury may find her guilty, but for murder one I think they want to know her mindset----And that DOES NOT MEAN THE MINDSET ACCORDING TO SAMUELS!

Oh I agree..not only do I believe the jury would want to know,but I would like someone to explain chicas mindset BEFORE the murder too. I dont care if she suffers from PTSD after the fact there has been not one single shred of evidence presented by the defense team to warrant her committing such a volatile attack upon the man she claims to of cared about so much. Considering the way trials in America go nowadays..all that info about her freaky behaviour prior to the murder prob wouldn't be allowed anyway..ya know it would be HIGHLY prejudicial to lil chica getting her fair trial and all.

as for the jurors asking baboon so many questions..not gonna worry til I hear what these questions are..could be very amusing
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:03 am

justanopinion wrote:Dr. S testified he had only interviewed Jodi, no family. He says he watched interviews, videos etc.. read Jodi's journal..blah blah...

Testifies that from an interview of the brother there is a knife incident at 13...

I LOVED the fact he brought this up..aint it curious how Jodi failed to mention it tho during her 18 days of schooling us about every frigging aspect of her life? Gee I wonder if she has fog when it comes to ALL knives now?
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:20 am

I hope JM on rebutt sets the story straight... I think he needed JA to ramble on to give him more to work with, he can address all her BS now... I think he needs to explain, you heard JA's testimony on her version of her relationship with TA. And bring in people in the "know" that can explain what they saw, Clauncy, Zion, Church elder, whoever else TA confided in about sex/relationship with JA (Zion said there were a few other people beside church people that did get full disclosure from TA), Dave Hall (gun), etc... I don't think they had as much sex as she says... Other than talking dirty on the sex tape about fantasies, what did TA actually admit to? They took a candle lit bubble bath together, that doesn't mean actual sex, it could of just been all work up appreciating each other's bodies... I don't think it was this hedonistic sex fest...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:31 am

justanopinion wrote:Dr. S testified he had only interviewed Jodi, no family. He says he watched interviews, videos etc.. read Jodi's journal..blah blah...

I don't believe Juan objected during this little reveal, if I'm not mistaken.

Also, in re-watching, I'm pretty sure Dr. Dick used the word "information from the brother" rather than "interview" with the brother. You just know the defense is going to parse words and come up with some lame excuse such as, well, Jodi is not the only Arias family member who writes in journals. Blech.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:32 am

Bmore wrote:I hope JM on rebutt sets the story straight... I think he needed JA to ramble on to give him more to work with, he can address all her BS now... I think he needs to explain, you heard JA's testimony on her version of her relationship with TA. And bring in people in the "know" that can explain what they saw, Clauncy, Zion, Church elder, whoever else TA confided in about sex/relationship with JA (Zion said there were a few other people beside church people that did get full disclosure from TA), Dave Hall (gun), etc... I don't think they had as much sex as she says... Other than talking dirty on the sex tape about fantasies, what did TA actually admit to? They took a candle lit bubble bath together, that doesn't mean actual sex, it could of just been all work up appreciating each other's bodies... I don't think it was this hedonistic sex fest...

Adding Skye and Chris Hughes!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:34 am

well I searched youtube for day 34..wanted to see if I could hear what was said at judges table after jury dismissed for a short break but I still couldn't understand it nor could I find the puking..lol..must not of occurred on tape..guess the guilty party on that one is grateful for it.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:35 am

the judge and lawyers were on their way into chambers and didn't know about the vomit apparently... so the mic might have been off..
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:04 am

found this funny...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aagtv5Vxn2A

in the interview Jodi says she knows that smuggling notes into jail is punishable... also the shaking her and the good doctor are talking about was when she allegedly got 2 notes from the 2 people threatening her life if she mentioned that they were actually the ones who killed TA...but we know that the Ninjas are BS
so the notes are BS
and so it follows using logic that the shaking is BS
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:04 am

The Heat is JUAN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJgkugEsZWI
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:17 am

18thcenturylady wrote:
Freckles wrote:Clancy:
Had an event.
JA showed up--- UNINVITED.
TA was letting people stay overnight at his home.
She insisted on staying there.
He slept in his office so girls could have his bed.
JA announced in front of @ 30 people she was TA's gf--- and TA had a gf there!
TA denounced her-- told the group he had dated her a few times was all.
Told JA he would see her the next day.
She refused to leave.
On the stand, she said she spent the night on the couch: LIE. She slept under the Christmas tree!

http://www.livenewschat.tv/twoon/

There is no info on the above at this link. Can anyone please give me some other info on where to find out more about this??
Clancy Talbot:
IIRC, there is some info at HLN.
Nancy Grace may also have it.

Tawnidilly shared this at youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj2RjBCK8Ws
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:18 am

Weeziethm wrote:The Heat is JUAN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJgkugEsZWI

perfect..think I will share it on fb..
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:26 am

Where is the police report?
I will believe it when I see it.

Re the brother:
Is this Carl, the one Dad sposedly broke his "hand"?
Well, if the hand was broken due to physical violence in the home, DHS/CPS would have records; the school would have records. I call BS on physical violence. Now, Carl MAY have INJURED a hand screwing around and maybe even while screwing around helping Dad, ie, load a boat, run up a ladder, wrestling; more likely, he injured it falling off a bike, out of a tree, jumping on a trampoline, etc. IF it ever was injured.

Again. JA produces a LOT of lip with no solid evidence.
All the solid evidence points directly at one person: Jodi Arias
All the lip points directly to one person: Jodi Arias
All the lies point to one entity: The defense team and their "witnesses"

You add it up! Or subtract it.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:31 am

colsnipe wrote:Sorry for the out bursts...i am trying to read and post at the same time. so it sounds like i am flooding the board for all.

Freckles, carakay, 18th, all thank you. and if i left you out sorry. Brain fog! Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8 - Page 11 96231
Cool awe
No problem.
May your days ahead see the sunshine through.... bath
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:34 am

Freckles wrote:

Where is the police report?
I will believe it when I see it.

Re the brother:
Is this Carl, the one Dad sposedly broke his "hand"?
Well, if the hand was broken due to physical violence in the home, DHS/CPS would have records; the school would have records. I call BS on physical violence. Now, Carl MAY have INJURED a hand screwing around and maybe even while screwing around helping Dad, ie, load a boat, run up a ladder, wrestling; more likely, he injured it falling off a bike, out of a tree, jumping on a trampoline, etc. IF it ever was injured.

Again. JA produces a LOT of lip with no solid evidence.
All the solid evidence points directly at one person: Jodi Arias
All the lip points directly to one person: Jodi Arias
All the lies point to one entity: The defense team and their "witnesses"

You add it up! Or subtract it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BSma53GFmk
brother reported this in an interview... at about :20 secs...
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:38 am

Ms. Gibson wrote:Newbie here...sorry if I'm in the wrong thread for this, but has anyone else considered, or is their a discussion here somewhere of the possibility that Jodi had an accomplice? thanks.

I haven't heard any sound theories on it - but I've seen some speculating such. What are your thoughts? Do you think someone made the 2 day trip with her? Then stayed in Travis' house for the 12+ hours before the murder?

Or do you think she called someone near 5pm to come over and help her kill him?

or do you think she called someone AFTER the killing? like someone maybe helped her AFTER the fact?

Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:39 am

Brilliant point! When given the opportunity (chance) to leave, she chose to stay and to use the gun followed by the knife. Further implicating her was taking the weapons with her; showering before leaving the property; loading her belongings into the car;
discarding of the knives, clothing, gun, floor mats; washing her hands, steering wheel (and possibly the Kool-Aid styled stains) off blood...then the many cover-up phone calls. These are marks of a RATIONAL brain attempting a cover-up. No fog in the activities. No fog when she filled the vehicle with gas, either.

Where did she get the band-aides? She steal those from the downstairs bathroom?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:45 am

18thcenturylady wrote:Did not see anything yesterday. I heard hear about the interviews with Travis' friend Zion, and with Clancy Talbot. Saw only this clip of Clancy:

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/20/friend-travis-alexander-clancy-talbot-prosecution-witness-list

It DOES NOT talk about the party at Travis's house and Jodi sleeping under his Christmas tree. Can someone provide a video of the REST of the interview with Clancy Talbot?
Also, WHY is she not STILL on the prosecution's witness list? No Clancy for rebuttal?

Don't have a link and was stumbling around at the time I covered this yesterday.
Turn back a few pages for story and link. IIRC, Nancy Grace was interviewing her. Would NG have transcripts of last night? I was typing it as I heard it...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:50 am

All the HLN shows do have transcripts, i read Dr. D's when I miss an interesting show... they should upload the show but....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:51 am

Ann - Tx wrote:
For you, Freckles;

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8 - Page 11 Animated-Beautiful-Flowers-Pictures-6
Awwww. I love the little ones!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:57 am

Weeziethm wrote:
Bmore wrote:I hope JM on rebutt sets the story straight... I think he needed JA to ramble on to give him more to work with, he can address all her BS now... I think he needs to explain, you heard JA's testimony on her version of her relationship with TA. And bring in people in the "know" that can explain what they saw, Clauncy, Zion, Church elder, whoever else TA confided in about sex/relationship with JA (Zion said there were a few other people beside church people that did get full disclosure from TA), Dave Hall (gun), etc... I don't think they had as much sex as she says... Other than talking dirty on the sex tape about fantasies, what did TA actually admit to? They took a candle lit bubble bath together, that doesn't mean actual sex, it could of just been all work up appreciating each other's bodies... I don't think it was this hedonistic sex fest...

Adding Skye and Chris Hughes!

Do you mean Juan has added them to the rebuttal witness list? For real?
Anyone know where we can see the list? I believe it is public...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:03 pm

IMO, I don't think Clancy is on the list as she has done a media spot... Dunno.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:06 pm

Clerk missing item Ducky may have taken:

" Originally Posted by Cocopop View Post
Here it is--- the reddish haired women to the left of the Judge must keep track & record of exhibits bcs she is handling them at her desk then starts to look around for something??

vid should start at 1:15:50
Thanks to the delightful Tawni Dilly for the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...yn1E-k#t=4551s"

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?10763-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death/page1969
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:06 pm

Freckles wrote:

Brilliant point! When given the opportunity (chance) to leave, she chose to stay and to use the gun followed by the knife. Further implicating her was taking the weapons with her; showering before leaving the property; loading her belongings into the car;
discarding of the knives, clothing, gun, floor mats; washing her hands, steering wheel (and possibly the Kool-Aid styled stains) off blood...then the many cover-up phone calls. These are marks of a RATIONAL brain attempting a cover-up. No fog in the activities. No fog when she filled the vehicle with gas, either.

Where did she get the band-aides? She steal those from the downstairs bathroom?

yup hows about all that?..one who is in such an extreme state of stress or shock upon having to kill someone they loved would not be capable of going thru all the measures she did after he was dead. Had she of left his body lay where he fell and walked out of that house covered in his blood..leaving behind the knife..the gun..the rope and a trail of bloody footprints going out the door and then testified to every single thing she has as to what happened afterward I would be inclined to believe her fog claim. However the good prosecutor proved premeditation to me beyond a reasonable doubt with the gas cans,receipts etc etc etc so I would still vote guilty of 1st degree. There just is no other logical explanation as to why all those factors happened before she arrived at Travis' home.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next