Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9

+25
tesstruhart
olivier57
stina
Ms. Gibson
colsnipe
Weeziethm
Bo
THATGIRL
WeeBonnie
Bat Woman
yellow bike
Bmore
gsweater
emberl
glazier
Alessandra_Deux
auman58
Pianist
Mylife101
Kentucky Gal
Freckles
Calypso
Moosiesmama
justanopinion
carlakay
29 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 6 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9

Post by Mylife101 Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:38 pm

Freckles wrote:
Mylife101 wrote:

No doubt...boring getting all the "credible" professional stuff out of the way. I sense that she is going to come across as much more credible than Ducky. Still don't think it will be enough to convince the jury that she is an abuse victim who can't help herself from returning to the abuser...not after all of the assertive and aggressive behavior that other testimony has revealed. Your thoughts?
1.Gun
2.Knife
3. Gas can
4. Paul the money lender
5. Rental car
6. Sun tan lotion
7. Thousand miles to Mesa
8. Coverups... without the sun block!

Yep....way too much proven premed evidence for defense to overcome! This jury must be soooo over this and ready to just check the guilty box.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 6 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:40 pm

Ducky said, when fight or flight, we choose FLIGHT.
So why did she return?
She did not feel threatened.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:43 pm

They are sooo hoping this is their "ace in the hole".

They have to throw out her credentials so they can say there's absolutely no way Jodi could have fooled this expert because she's so experienced and if she says Jodi was an abused woman, you can take it to the bank.

Again, Jodi has had 5 years, waiting for this moment in time, to justify her actions and convincing herself, and anyone who'd give her an ear, as being a victim.

She has sat around 24 hours, 7 days a week just thinking and plotting, reading, and calculating.

She works the system.

Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:44 pm

battered woman lawyer on JVM said that she thinks that AL will go with TA's shows traits of being an abuser via text, email, vm, sex tape... Rather than JA is actually battered... But can't JM come back with the stalking, snooping, sneaking, etc to say that JA was an abuser too?
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:46 pm

Caly you know she couldn't have perfected her story in 5 years... She suffers from PTSD and therefore can't concentrate to make her story make sense...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:47 pm

tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:48 pm

Bmore wrote:Caly you know she couldn't have perfected her story in 5 years... She suffers from PTSD and therefore can't concentrate to make her story make sense...

Maybe that's why her story doesn't make sense! Laughing
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:49 pm

really.... cane lady of court... that's a new low Jane...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:52 pm

Anybody heard about the lifetime movie... People are up in arms but I first heard it's going to be from the angle of making her look bad... why boycott that? I mean they're going to make it regardless but I'd rather it show her in a bad light then TA... Has anybody heard any different?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:57 pm

Bmore wrote:Caly you know she couldn't have perfected her story in 5 years... She suffers from PTSD and therefore can't concentrate to make her story make sense...

Time for me to go sit in the corner! Haha!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:09 pm

i'm curious if JM is going to enlighten her on evidence that wasn't shared with her by the dteam that would make a difference to her testimony.. Abuse lawyer doesn't think she'll lay her rep on the line for JA but will be very broad with her terminology...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:24 pm

Bmore wrote:i'm curious if JM is going to enlighten her on evidence that wasn't shared with her by the dteam that would make a difference to her testimony.. Abuse lawyer doesn't think she'll lay her rep on the line for JA but will be very broad with her terminology...

This will ruin her career.

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:29 pm

she's suppose to be the star witness, to put it all together for us...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:37 pm

I read on FB about JM getting some text in? what was that?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:48 pm

Calypso wrote:
Bmore wrote:i'm curious if JM is going to enlighten her on evidence that wasn't shared with her by the dteam that would make a difference to her testimony.. Abuse lawyer doesn't think she'll lay her rep on the line for JA but will be very broad with her terminology...

This will ruin her career.

Bmore: I think your right that she will be very broad with testimony of abuse and not get as case specific as the defense would like. I can't help but think she has probably been following coverage of this and has an idea of what she is up against. I don't believe for a second Ducky wasn't checking out media coverage. You?

Calypso: Yeah, your probably right. This is a career ruiner/ender if she gets into to many specifics about JA and tries to say she fits the definition of abused or battered.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:19 pm

Don't forget to check out the Smoking Room!!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:34 pm

Calypso wrote:Don't forget to check out the Smoking Room!!

Checked it out earlier today. Fun stuff!

Also checked out the Museum of Trial Artifacts. Not exactly the kind of artifacts I was expecting! Entertaining!

Thanks for putting so much work into both.

PS. What are the pic's on Nurmi's underwear....can't figure it out?
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by glazier Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:41 pm

A battered Woman expert on TV just said:
" Jodi was the BATTERER in this relationship" Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 6 88030

OK, I've been watching you-tubes and such, her interrogation tapes especially, It's just unreal. The fact that
this even went to Trial is an INSULT. This murdering liar is insulting the Victims Family, the Jury, the Taxpayers of AZ,
AND EVERYONE WATCHING! Evil or Very Mad

I honestly can't ever remember a Trial with this much evidence...way more physical evidence the one in Florida.
Oh, and I've read some of those questions and I now have a different take...I think it might be some Jurors way of 'getting back' at the duhfense for PUTTING THEM THROUGH THIS TORTURE.
They probably figure "what the heck, we are stuck here anyway, might as well mess with their minds"

I just saw a clip of Travis giving a motivational speech on Dr Drew*...
I REALLY want Justice in this case.

*(don't really care for DrDrew all that much)

glazier

Mood : Frying Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:00 pm

I think JM's expert is going to put her in a personality disorder such as socio, etc and show all her behavior patterns better fit that then PTSD... Bringing out twice today that she was abusive to her mom when her mom was trying to help her... tie that up with her behavior towards TA and his family... I think the jury would be more receptive to that then PTSD that doesn't fit the bill...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by emberl Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:07 pm

All the defense is trying to do at this point is safe her from getting the death penalty.

emberl

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:11 pm

Mylife101 wrote:
Calypso wrote:Don't forget to check out the Smoking Room!!

Also checked out the Museum of Trial Artifacts. Not exactly the kind of artifacts I was expecting! Entertaining!

Who knows- the pic on the right hip looks like Diego with a brown cape on...?

Maybe they are pics of Jodi? ha!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:14 pm

glazier wrote:A battered Woman expert on TV just said:
" Jodi was the BATTERER in this relationship" Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 6 88030

OK, I've been watching you-tubes and such, her interrogation tapes especially, It's just unreal. The fact that
this even went to Trial is an INSULT. This murdering liar is insulting the Victims Family, the Jury, the Taxpayers of AZ,
AND EVERYONE WATCHING! Evil or Very Mad

I honestly can't ever remember a Trial with this much evidence...way more physical evidence the one in Florida.
Oh, and I've read some of those questions and I now have a different take...I think it might be some Jurors way of 'getting back' at the duhfense for PUTTING THEM THROUGH THIS TORTURE.
They probably figure "what the heck, we are stuck here anyway, might as well mess with their minds"

I just saw a clip of Travis giving a motivational speech on Dr Drew*...
I REALLY want Justice in this case.

*(don't really care for DrDrew all that much)

Wow, you are a quick study! Yes, the tone of the questions from the jurors speak volumes about their mindset at this point IMO. Razz
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:18 pm

Calypso wrote:
Mylife101 wrote:

Who knows- the pic on the right hip looks like Diego with a brown cape on...?

Maybe they are pics of Jodi? ha!

Haha...I thought you made the pic and probably picked out the undies. Do you make a lot of the pics in Museum or are you just really good at finding them on the web? Just curious.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:56 pm

Expert defends Arias diagnosis of PTSD, amnesia

By BRIAN SKOLOFF
The Associated Press

PHOENIX — The prosecutor in Jodi Arias' murder trial pounded on a table Monday as he attacked the credibility of a psychologist who diagnosed her with post-traumatic stress disorder and amnesia, appearing to mock the expert witness who feverishly defended his work.

Arias faces a possible death sentence if convicted of first-degree murder in the June 2008 killing of Travis Alexander in his suburban Phoenix home. Authorities say she planned the attack on her lover in a jealous rage. Arias initially told authorities she had nothing to do with it then blamed it on masked intruders. Two years after her arrest, she said it was self-defense.

Psychologist Richard Samuels, a defense witness, testified previously that his diagnosis of PTSD and amnesia explains why Arias can't recall many details from the day she killed Alexander as the defense works to convince jurors she may have lied repeatedly before, but she isn't lying now.

Read more:

http://www.ajc.com/ap/ap/crime/expert-returns-to-stand-in-jodi-arias-murder-trial/nW3Y2/
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:06 am

I walked away from the Taco Tom intro feeling like Palin was a manger at Jack in the Box interviewing someone for the coveted drive thru position...

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 6 916266

gsweater

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:13 am

Jodi Arias' Mommy Issues Come Into Focus

Posted: 03/25/2013 10:13 pm EDT | Updated: 03/25/2013 10:17 pm EDT

Jodi Arias had such a violent relationship with her mother that she struck the woman for no reason, a defense witness admitted Monday under questioning by an Arizona prosecutor.

"When [Arias] was a teenager, isn't it true that the defendant had such anger toward her mother Sandy, that she treated her like crap?" attorney Juan Martinez asked the accused murderer's psychologist.

"Yes," forensic psychologist Richard Samuels replied.

Samuels has testified Arias suffered from acute stress disorder, which developed into post-traumatic stress disorder after the 2008 killing of her ex-boyfriend, Travis Alexander.

"Isn't it true that they argued all the time?" asked Martinez.

"Yes," said Samuels.

Read more:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/25/jodi-arias-history-of-violence_n_2952459.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:16 am

Huffington Post - Trial Recap

MONDAY'S LIVE BLOG:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/25/jodi-arias-history-of-violence_n_2952459.html

Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:20 am

Domestic violence expert takes witness stand in Jodi Arias murder trial

By Associated Press, Mar 25, 2013 11:54 PM EDT

PHOENIX — A domestic violence expert is testifying in Jodi Arias’ murder trial.

The witness resumes testimony Tuesday after detailing her expertise Monday.

Earlier Monday, a psychologist who diagnosed Arias with post-traumatic stress disorder and amnesia concluded nearly six days of testimony. The prosecutor questioned his credibility and accused the witness of forming a relationship with Arias that biased his diagnosis.

Psychologist Richard Samuels denied the accusations and stood by his conclusions.

Read more:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/defense-expert-returns-to-witness-stand-for-sixth-day-in-jodi-arias-arizona-murder-trial/2013/03/25/58d4fca0-9520-11e2-95ca-dd43e7ffee9c_story.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:27 am

Sharing this from a sister site:

I would bet ANYTHING that Jodi saw this photograph, and the defense was not allowed to bring it in on hearsay! She can testify (and by that I mean lie) to his pedo, spiderman blah, but without evidence, she wouldn't be able to bring something like that in. Didn't she hint at Travis being abused as a child on the stand? Was she going to accuse his Father of this?

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...42578540_n.jpg

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?10763-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death/page2070
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:33 am

March 25, 2013

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 36 - Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO4f9omfhik

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 36 - Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHaJCqoOz6g

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 36 - Part 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEtysJKZI5Q

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 36 - Part 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU5ooZH3yxs

Last edited by Alessandra_Deux on Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:39 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4Aa6oCmRUo

This is FUNNY!

JA is telling about kicking her family dog. Just once! Ever. And the dog ran away. She never saw the dog again!
Hmmm. Small town and all and I am thinking there was an enclosed back yard? That day, the dog was off the chain in the back yard (which is why I think it was enclosed) and the dog tore up some dirty diapers. Her mother told her to pick them up. She said TWO of her sibs were in diapers--- brother and sister, she was in hs.
So... would this illusion have been to Angela and Joey?
Carl is close in age to her.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:43 am

Wow!
Det Flores states the ammo for the .25 WAS recovered from the grandparent's home and it MATCHES the shell from the crime scene!!!

@3:40
Short vid but SO helpful!!!

HUGE shout out to Tawnidilly! inlove
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:17 am

Freckles wrote:Wow!
Det Flores states the ammo for the .25 WAS recovered from the grandparent's home and it MATCHES the shell from the crime scene!!!

Yeah!!! Finally an answer to the ammunition question. I looked and couldn't find it. Good job, freckles!
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:26 am

MyLife:
IMO, IIRC, Tawnidilly just shared it.

So much of the investigative vids showing the workmanship of Det Flores has not yet been released.
I regard this last vid as so essential; next, the handcuffed JA doing the floor exercises; and, who could forget JA picking thru the trash, singing "Memory" song by Dido, and holding that handstand... with her fingers nicely splayed! The last two vids I mention demonstrate the strength JA had at the time as well as her mental outlook--- she could really care less about her murdering Travis. Took it as a joke of some sort; demonstrated how cold she really is.

With the new journal info of JA hitting her mother when she was a teen, well, it explains why the family did NOT object to a 16 year old moving out of the home.... to never move back!

Travis was a real neat-nick. I look at the room JA had at her grandparents. What an ungrateful slob. It explains WHY Ja had wanted to claim Travis and all he stood for.
Because it was not hers! He had worked HARD to acquire the "better" life... and was NOT hesitant to share his goodness with others. Pity is JA was a bottomless pit demanding more and more of Travis until he saw he was soon to be emptied of what he was.

Perfect? Hardly. But he was a TYPICAL example of a young man with stars in his eyes and hoping to continue his hard work to benefit himself, a family, and others in the community. Typical as he had his temptations which he struggled with.

When I see his family in the gallery, I think his death shook them. Their lives have been changed forever. With the deaths of their parents and grands, they realize the importance of family. And that has, IMO, been the exchange rate for the death of their brother. They know the value of family.

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:08 am

Mylife101 wrote:

Yeah!!! Finally an answer to the ammunition question. I looked and couldn't find it. Good job, freckles!

One more circumstancial evidence but what would close the case would be to prove that the shell comes from the SAME box of ammunition. This as been done in another case.

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:57 am

Olivier-
I must wonder if that was not already done.
The grandfather had stated on the theft report the gun had 7 in it and I presume that would be 1 in the chamber.
In one of the evidence pics, it shows the Winchester .25 open box on the shelf. Since there are more than 7 bullets in a box, IMO, there had to be more bullets in that particular box of ammo.

Yes; they could have identified the bullets by the milling or the construction of the bullets and similarities found.
The gun would have left its own unique marks or rifling which would have been matched to the bullets fired.
However, that is just adding more evidence, and since she has confessed, what value would it be? She maintains the GUN was acquired at Travis'; odd, isn't it, the bullets were acquired from HER GRANDFATHER'S home and were located within the reported gun stolen and matched the bullets left behind in the box.

It is remotely possible Travis DID have a .25 caliber gun but it is NOT probable. The gun is very outdated and I have read they have NOT been manufactured for a few decades. (Even look at this: The gun was popular during the 1940s-50s. This would be at a time when Travis' father was a child... and JA's grandfather was a young adult. Only looking at the accessibility.)
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:22 am

Bmore wrote:Anybody heard about the lifetime movie... People are up in arms but I first heard it's going to be from the angle of making her look bad... why boycott that? I mean they're going to make it regardless but I'd rather it show her in a bad light then TA... Has anybody heard any different?

I posted earlier that they are making a movie... it is supposed to be called "my dirty little secret: the jodi arias story" what angle they are taking I am not certain.
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:23 am

Mari 68 wrote:Her mother flew out to Mesa in April to help her daughter out.

And she gets pissy and KICKS her in a public restaurant???

Was her mother trying to talk some sense into her? Like "hey, why don't you just let whats gone stay gone...stop chasing this guy...come home and start over"

Jodi hates her mother. And I love it!

I watched Juan's cross of Dr. dumb yesterday until the noon recess. I am now trying to find a youtube tape of the afternoon session, but ALL I heard was that Jodi had once "kicked her mother for no reason". I assumed it was when she was a teen or something. WHERE DID YOU ALL HEAR THAT SHE KICKED HER MOTHER IN A RESTAURANT WHEN SHE WAS LIVING IN MESA BEFORE SHE KILLED TRAVIS? I can't believe I must have gone "into the fog", lol, lol!!!---'Cause I sure never heard that! Can't believe I could have missed that!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:25 am

carlakay wrote:so Juan attempts to get the baboon to speak of issues that clearly show she was not so normal BEFORE having met and killed Travis and the defense sidesteps and sidebars it into oblivion. Not really sure that's gonna work for em.
I told my husband last night I am pretty sure at this point she is going to get murder 1 but I am doubting they will give her the death penalty as they really have not had anything outside the murder itself to show em how scary this woman really is.

Yes...That's exactly what I have been saying in my long rant posts!!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:45 am

Freckles wrote:Olivier-
The grandfather had stated on the theft report the gun had 7 in it and I presume that would be 1 in the chamber.
In one of the evidence pics, it shows the Winchester .25 open box on the shelf. Since there are more than 7 bullets in a box, IMO, there had to be more bullets in that particular box of ammo.

Yes; they could have identified the bullets by the milling or the construction of the bullets and similarities found.
The gun would have left its own unique marks or rifling which would have been matched to the bullets fired.
However, that is just adding more evidence, and since she has confessed, what value would it be? She maintains the GUN was acquired at Travis'; odd, isn't it, the bullets were acquired from HER GRANDFATHER'S home and were located within the reported gun stolen and matched the bullets left behind in the box.

It is remotely possible Travis DID have a .25 caliber gun but it is NOT probable. The gun is very outdated and I have read they have NOT been manufactured for a few decades. (Even look at this: The gun was popular during the 1940s-50s. This would be at a time when Travis' father was a child... and JA's grandfather was a young adult. Only looking at the accessibility.)

It would surprise me if this has completely been done as, in my opinion, a match between the shell and the remaining ammunitions in their box would prove that
1) he has been killed with this gun
2) this must obviously be a premeditated act.
3) all her self defence story fall into pieces, not useful to listen to these sex stories, PTSD and so on.

I saw a forensic story where they were able to do a spectrum analyzis of the material of the shells to conclude that they came from the same pack.

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:50 am

great video ... screen capture this moment... loved it ... her asking about the Det gun was over the top!
Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 6 Ja110
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:58 am

I was thinking about how JA said TA would guilt her into things like coming to see him... But his friends said when he would try to get away from her she would threaten suicide so wouldn't she be the one guilting him?

I just see everything she says as either the opposite is true or you need to reduce it by 80% or it's just completely made up...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:02 am

olivier57 wrote:
Freckles wrote:Olivier-

It would surprise me if this has completely been done as, in my opinion, a match between the shell and the remaining ammunitions in their box would prove that
1) he has been killed with this gun
2) this must obviously be a premeditated act.
3) all her self defence story fall into pieces, not useful to listen to these sex stories, PTSD and so on.

I saw a forensic story where they were able to do a spectrum analyzis of the material of the shells to conclude that they came from the same pack.

What a great idea...I wonder if they tried this. BTW, you express yourself very well.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:16 am

I do think it's interesting that she locked Napoleon up. I think it was to make sure he didn't track blood any where, she did a good job of making sure she didn't... I think it goes to the premed, she knew what she was going to do and didn't need the dog that had full run of the house in the way... I think she did that while he was in the shower...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:21 am

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/t6087-who-s-who-in-the-jodi-arias-murder-trial-of-travis-alexander

Lisa Andrews-Daidone testified: Lisa explains to the court that as a naive 19 year old she was bothered by the fact that Travis got an erection while kissing her.

I did not see this testimony.... so even though TA got an erection there was no follow through... they did not have sex. IMO this speaks to his experience level.
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:22 am

Bmore wrote:I do think it's interesting that she locked Napoleon up. I think it was to make sure he didn't track blood any where, she did a good job of making sure she didn't... I think it goes to the premed, she knew what she was going to do and didn't need the dog that had full run of the house in the way... I think she did that while he was in the shower...

How do we know Napoleon was locked up? Sorry I missed this...
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:22 am

I can't remember what exactly AL said about her practice back home but she said something along the lines of I hope so when I get back... I'm not sure that she meant that as in testifing for the dteam in this case is a career killer or that witnesses are on the stand for soooo long that maybe by time she gets back home everyone will have found a new doc... I think she's going to speak of her expertise but tread lightly when it comes to 'defending' JA...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:23 am

the room-mates said when they came home he was and they thought it odd since TA always gave him full run of the house. I think that also led them to think TA already left for his trip...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:26 am

I remember bits of LAD testimony... They taught that french kissing is a no-no and so is an erection... And with her inexperience she took it as TA being aggressive but JM asked her now that you're married and understand you realize the erection was just an involuntary reaction to the kissing and she said yes... She was very sheltered and didn't understand alot and it made her think a certain way about TA but now knows she was wrong/misinformed...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellJett Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:27 am

So Jodi kicked family dog that was tied up on some type of "run", dog ran away, she never saw dog again. Does anyone else think she did more than just kick the dog? I have had strong feelings when Jodi talks about TA's dog. It wouldn't surprise me if she actually killed her family dog and waterboarded Napoleon when she says she gave him baths. Special place in hell for those who abuse animals.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next