Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9

+25
tesstruhart
olivier57
stina
Ms. Gibson
colsnipe
Weeziethm
Bo
THATGIRL
WeeBonnie
Bat Woman
yellow bike
Bmore
gsweater
emberl
glazier
Alessandra_Deux
auman58
Pianist
Mylife101
Kentucky Gal
Freckles
Calypso
Moosiesmama
justanopinion
carlakay
29 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 13 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:50 pm

Ah! Now we know why JA's early childhood was painted as good; contrast it to Travis' as being painted as deprived+depraved...

Travis DID have an adult to count on. He wrote it about it in his journals. He had his grandparents.

Last edited by Freckles on Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 13 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:51 pm

JA's DT is wearing touches of blue trying to neutralize the Travis team. Wonder how long they will be wearing blue?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:52 pm

Oh Golly, here we go with TA was an abuser based on his childhood. Character assination by the Dteam.
lostyou
lostyou

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:54 pm

Freckles....LOL....I think that's it...I think Jodi's FOG is literally Fog....Didn't Travis have a lighted fountain that emitted FOG??!!! hmmmmm.... maybe that's the fog she went through...lol

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:54 pm

BS! Too much speculation!
"Sometimes" you end up channeling like your parents... BS.
No foundation. No credit for the individual. Too much of a box without accounting for an individual difference.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:56 pm

Travis turned it around.
That is part of the reason he was SO well liked!
He took the bad, negative in his life and found the good!
He focused on looking forward, finding the good in life, in others, in himself.

And THAT is what Jodi wanted for herself! The essence of Travis.

Last edited by Freckles on Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:57 pm

I wonder if Mrs Laviolette really realize that Dteam is using her to trash TA and create pity for JA .

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:58 pm

Objection 3.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:00 pm

Fight vs flight describes Jodi;
the bully who traveled thousands of miles to kill Travis AFTER she tried to seduce him to her way by using sex; and then, NOT flight, BUT FIGHT. Murder.

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:00 pm

Freckles wrote:Travis turned it around.
That is part of the reason he was SO well liked!
He took the bad, negative in his life and found the good!
He focused on looking forward, finding the good in life, in others, in himself.

And THAT is what Jodi wanted for herself! The essence of Travis.

Until he met JA.
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:01 pm

"Worst kinds of violence tend to be perpetrated by those who grew up in violence."
Hello, Jodi!

Who went all stabby crazy???
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:04 pm

Well my goodness ...isn't she just describing life....I mean....roses and fairy dust doesn't fall from the skies 24/7 in anybodys life.....It's what you Choose to do with it and how you handle it......Such a broad stroke/generalities....

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:06 pm

The idea that she has kicked and verbally abused her mother...who's the aggressor?!! Did you hear of Travis kicking and verbally abusing his Grandmother????

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:10 pm

I do think TA allowed himself to be sucked into an abusive relationship with JA. I also think he allowed himself to be a little abusive. I think he knew this was happening and also saw the abusive JA and got out.
When I was in an abusive relationship, toward the end, I became somewhat abusive, throwing things, calling names, I don't know how this happened. I did recognize that it was happening though. I think JA brought out some bad in TA.
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 pm

THATGIRL wrote:I lost my daughter in 2010, @36 yrs old, she died peacefully in her sleep. I wanted to lay down and just die. The only comfort I have is her pain is over and she is complete now. I have her children w me 18 hrs a day, and I see my baby girl in them, I would have taken her illness in a heartbeat, Travis did not deserve this slaughter and I'm so pissed at the circus she brought to town, damn her miserable ass!!!!

duckies

Sorry for your loss THATGIRL it is very unnatural for a parent to loose a child it is the most difficult thing. I am so glad that you have been able to have her children with you and take comfort with them.
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by glazier Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:19 pm

This is the only recourse they(DT) have right?
"My client was abused so it's not her fault" basically...
it's 'Guilty-as-sin-101' and I hope the Jury sees right through it.

Bottom line, no fearful, cowering abuse victim is gonna drive
a 1000 frickin' miles to be with their abuser!!
The whole premise is ridiculous on it's face...
or ridiculous on HER face..
or sumthin'.. dancing

glazier

Mood : Frying Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:19 pm

lostyou wrote:I do think TA allowed himself to be sucked into an abusive relationship with JA. I also think he allowed himself to be a little abusive. I think he knew this was happening and also saw the abusive JA and got out.
When I was in an abusive relationship, toward the end, I became somewhat abusive, throwing things, calling names, I don't know how this happened. I did recognize that it was happening though. I think JA brought out some bad in TA.

I agree with you. Very insightful~

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 13 Empty Abuser

Post by ShellJett Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:23 pm

glazier wrote:This is the only recourse they(DT) have right?
"My client was abused so it's not her fault" basically...
it's 'Guilty-as-sin-101' and I hope the Jury sees right through it.

Bottom line, no fearful, cowering abuse victim is gonna drive
a 1000 frickin' miles to be with their abuser!!
The whole premise is ridiculous on it's face...
or ridiculous on HER face..
or sumthin'.. dancing

And don't forget the big, bad Abuser had a gun in his closet too. So ridiculous, can't wait for GUILTY VERDICT.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:25 pm

I wonder how long this DT will keep this one on the stand...And then jury questions, and then cross---interrupted and prolonged ad nauseum by DT, then re-direct....
Sigh...
Hubby and I were trying to guess when Juan might finally get a chance to begin his rebuttal case.
I bet they keep Alice on the stand all damn week until court recesses for the holiday at noon on Thursday. Juan probably won't even get to begin the cross until NEXT Tues., the 2nd. MAYBE they'll get done by some miracle this Thurs. AM and Juan might get in 5 minutes of cross in with JW making "speaking objections" non stop!
I really hope the jury doesn't have that many questions for this one...
I figure we'll be lucky to see Juan begin his cross before LATE NEXT WEEK.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:26 pm

Jodi in trouble?
Guard with judge; Nurmi standing over Jodi; Jodi being cute faced to Nurmi; judge pulls a time out!
Flores looking past Juan, talking to Juan; both have heads directed toward Jodi...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by yellow bike Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:28 pm

bmore thanks for the welcome.
I haven't been able to watch very much of the trial. It is great catching up with all of you!
JA really is a piece of work....I find when I do watch I am yelling at the TV

yellow bike

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:29 pm

If they ultimately read "GUILTY OF MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE", and "GUILTY OF ALL CHARGES", do you think Jodi will show any emotion? Cry and swoon?
Just think, we may see the first real tears from her in this whole trial---Tears because she has no life now----No tears for the victim who lost his life---a life of hope and promise.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:29 pm

Stabby was seated at he table. The clerk was speaking to the Judge and then the Judge sent her to get the Bailiff.

WildAboutTrial Mike B went back into chambers. Attorneys are still in courtroom, talking with #JodiArias. Not sure what's up at the moment.
29 seconds ago ? reply ? retweet ? favorite

Last edited by Freckles on Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:30 pm

yellow bike wrote:bmore thanks for the welcome.
I haven't been able to watch very much of the trial. It is great catching up with all of you!

Lol, join the club!

(Welcome~)

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:31 pm

Freckles wrote:Jodi in trouble?
Guard with judge; Nurmi standing over Jodi; Jodi being cute faced to Nurmi; judge pulls a time out!
Flores looking past Juan, talking to Juan; both have heads directed toward Jodi...

OMG, what? What???

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:32 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:If they ultimately read "GUILTY OF MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE", and "GUILTY OF ALL CHARGES", do you think Jodi will show any emotion? Cry and swoon?
Just think, we may see the first real tears from her in this whole trial---Tears because she has no life now----No tears for the victim who lost his life---a life of hope and promise.

I really really doubt she will shed any tears.
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:34 pm

She'll probably give them the Bent finger....LOL

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:36 pm

I wonder... The look on JA's face to Nurmi: she was seated looking up all cute-faced and smiling... like cat that got caught in the milk. Her actions were slightly animated around the mouth and her cheeks were flushed... like she was pleased with her self.

Apparently, the guard/bailiff approached the judge after JA entered the court; that is what started all this...

Did JA try to speak with a juror?? Tamper with her electronic devices? JA was reported to be upset with documents on the DT table at break... pointing and soundlessly demanding...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:36 pm

She get all stabby with with witness during the break? awe
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 13 Empty TV

Post by ShellJett Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:38 pm

yellow bike wrote:bmore thanks for the welcome.

Welcome to the Yelling At TV Club. I yelled STFU so many times yesterday that my bf told me to STFU. And he is not watching trial.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:40 pm

Bo wrote:She'll probably give them the Bent finger....LOL
LMAO! probably! Laughing
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:41 pm

Finding rumors:

@WildAboutTrial

Juan and Det. Flores are whispering something to Travis' family. A few chuckles are exchanged. #JodiArias

1m
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Juan just walked back in with Det. Flores. Mike B is back. No sign of #JodiArias and the defense yet though.

HLN are saying it's about death threats against the defense.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Juan and Det. Flores are whispering something to Travis' family. A few chuckles are exchanged.

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:43 pm

Maybe, wooden spoons confiscated?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:44 pm

JA is missing her water and the cup....

4th objection
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:47 pm

OMG...it depends on the individual....

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:55 pm

... Often times the stories were very, very different... so she would interview the participants separately. IF there are two stories, the truth is worse than either of them...

(Did she interview Travis? Any of his friends?

Let's talk about women as abusers... Are men likely to report being abused by a female , a girl friend?)
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:58 pm

Jodi Arias is a cross between Casey Anthony and Andrea Yates.....Creepy.....weird how they all favor each other....

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:59 pm

Exactly Freckles....

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:01 pm

Wilmott cuts off her witness... repeatedly.
That means Wilmott is not listening to the speaker.
Also, this, All right! Okay! tells me she is rushing the next question and not listening. Juan IS listening.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:04 pm

Maybe a Hypothetical about Jodi...what would you say about a person who kicks dogs and treats cats like dirt and kicks and verbally abuses their mother and lies all the time and steals and slashes tires and invites themselves to things and peeps through windows and crawls through doggie doors and sleeps under christmas trees and takes pictures of themselves and talks dirty over the phone and role plays and hmmmmm...oh and someone who drives a 1000 miles to see their abuser ?Whatcha think??? Normal??!!!

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:04 pm

What relevance does this have????Please stop the $300 an hour road trips!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:07 pm

Bo don't forget their who-ha looks like it's sticking it's tongue out at you.... lol

just got back home trying to catch up, miss anything good?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:07 pm

For your reading:RE Samuels

" "Saying Jodi Arias has dissociative amnesia is like saying Casey Anthony would make a great babysitter," said Dr. Steven Pitt, referring to the Florida woman who was acquitted of murdering her daughter after claiming that the girl had been stolen by a babysitter.

"This guy, he got bamboozled by Jodi Arias," said Pitt, a forensic psychiatrist from the Phoenix area who has testified and consulted on several high profile cases across the nation. "He drank her Kool-Aid and now he is finding out that it is a toxic mix of 'BS.'" "
http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-amnesia-defense-fails-convince-expert/story?id=18774548#.UVInXVeC-QM

Last edited by Freckles on Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:08 pm

I can't wait to hear the hypothetical scenarios JM will throw out!!
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:08 pm

Facts facts facts.....where's the facts???

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:09 pm

Bmore..LOL...ewwwwww

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:11 pm

Jodi Arias...."The 8th wonder of the World" Biggest sinkhole ever...LOL (ok now i have to stop...image..poof!!)

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:12 pm

on JVM they were showing her testimony where TA's text her the you'll rejoice in being a whore, etc... Rejoice? really... yeah he's a real menace using religious type terms to talk dirty... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:12 pm

So... when did you discover JA lied to you?
Did you interview her family?
Are they ALL liars , too?
Is Angela really stupid as JA says?
Who killed the family dog?
Why did the cat leave scars on JA's arms?
Why would JA kill Travis? Was it Mimi or Cancun or feeling of losing her "MAN" ?

Why IS Jodi such a skank?
Why sexually promiscuous?

Have you interviewed Travis' sibs?
Thots there?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:13 pm

Bmore wrote:Bo don't forget their who-ha looks like it's sticking it's tongue out at you.... lol

just got back home trying to catch up, miss anything good?

I faved the link to that mess of a pic...and every night I kept telling my daughter about the bat wings and how nasty it was...this was all during the time Jodi was on the stand.

Then one day last week she came into my office to SEE this monstrosity! LOL She about died and said she believed me but only 'sorta' LOL

Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next