Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9

+25
tesstruhart
olivier57
stina
Ms. Gibson
colsnipe
Weeziethm
Bo
THATGIRL
WeeBonnie
Bat Woman
yellow bike
Bmore
gsweater
emberl
glazier
Alessandra_Deux
auman58
Pianist
Mylife101
Kentucky Gal
Freckles
Calypso
Moosiesmama
justanopinion
carlakay
29 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 14 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:14 pm

rocker rocker rocker
Bo wrote:Maybe a Hypothetical about Jodi...what would you say about a person who kicks dogs and treats cats like dirt and kicks and verbally abuses their mother and lies all the time and steals and slashes tires and invites themselves to things and peeps through windows and crawls through doggie doors and sleeps under christmas trees and takes pictures of themselves and talks dirty over the phone and role plays and hmmmmm...oh and someone who drives a 1000 miles to see their abuser ?Whatcha think??? Normal??!!!
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 14 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:17 pm

The abuse lawyer on HLN last night nailed it... she said she was going to stay broad and say TA's traits make him an abuser... but just from what we've seen of him on youtube, his writings, relationships, etc. this doesn't match. He's not in the norm, he overcame and isn't like "most" people...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:22 pm

Bmore wrote:The abuse lawyer on HLN last night nailed it... she said she was going to stay broad and say TA's traits make him an abuser... but just from what we've seen of him on youtube, his writings, relationships, etc. this doesn't match. He's not in the norm, he overcame and isn't like "most" people...

Remember, he's the guy who says "bullcrap" when pissed at Jodi.

And AL has only testified in 18 trials. Sure, she's an "expert" with DV cuz she works with the victims and abusers - sounds like a whole bunch of social work, group counseling, etc.

Hardly the expert on whether this sociopath is telling the truth or not!
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by THATGIRL Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:22 pm

Thanks justanopinion, I'm just so pissed at how low down the def is, I hope it's worth it. They darn well know she is a murderer, anything for a buck!
duckies Juan Martinez will turn this around, he's listening and getting ready to let the poop fly and hit Jodi right smack in the affect face.

THATGIRL

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:24 pm

Bmore wrote:The abuse lawyer on HLN last night nailed it... she said she was going to stay broad and say TA's traits make him an abuser... but just from what we've seen of him on youtube, his writings, relationships, etc. this doesn't match. He's not in the norm, he overcame and isn't like "most" people...
Maybe TA became attracted to an abuser like JA because of his childhood.
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by THATGIRL Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:24 pm

This monster will kill again if she is freed, maybe she can live near Willmonts place.

THATGIRL

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:27 pm

The judge was dismissing the jury/court.
She tells them we have a matter in my chambers at 10 AM; jury to be present at 10:45 AM.
Then she says, "Please remember my AMMUNITION to you."
She misspoke and it is funny! Should have been ADMONITION.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:27 pm

I think she's laid some nice foundation for JM to work off of... Part of what she talked about today described the abuse JA did to TA to a T... And with Mimi and Lisa planting those seeds JM will use this platform to exploit it...

Do find it odd that she hasn't even mentioned either ones name....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:30 pm

I find it hard to believe that if this witness knew the whole story of JA & TA that she would testify that TA was the abuser. I wonder if she knows. I would think it would go against everything she has ever done to help victims.
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:32 pm

lostyou wrote:I find it hard to believe that if this witness knew the whole story of JA & TA that she would testify that TA was the abuser. I wonder if she knows. I would think it would go against everything she has ever done to help victims.
Cool
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:39 pm

Colsnipe put this on the Smoking Thread:
Jodi's Song?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t2bnp8aoXw
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:45 pm

Freckles wrote:Colsnipe put this on the Smoking Thread:
Jodi's Song?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t2bnp8aoXw

Wow! I would never try that! Watch the one that's titled "knife song goes wrong"
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:45 pm

she keeps talking about interviewing both but she can't do that here... best bet would be to talk to his exes...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:48 pm

JVM is so dramatic... gaaaahhhh
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellJett Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:59 pm

I have not had the pleasure of viewing JA pussy pics. Hate to even ask, but where can I find them? My dinner has digested, so I am ready. I want to see pics - it's just morbid curiousity.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:05 pm

ShellJett wrote:I have not had the pleasure of viewing JA pussy pics. Hate to even ask, but where can I find them? My dinner has digested, so I am ready. I want to see pics - it's just morbid curiousity.

I sent you a PM
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:06 pm

www.goregrish.com has them or you could google image her name... it's deformed and her bung hole is blown out... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:07 pm

Bmore wrote:www.goregrish.com has them or you could google image her name... it's deformed and her bung hole is blown out... lol

I just looked at them closely again. It is deformed. For reals.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:08 pm

Oh Gosh now NG is being dramatic... many trial watchers believe that she is actually swaying this jury to... I swear she said acquit JA
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 14 Empty Pics

Post by ShellJett Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:09 pm

Mari 68 wrote:
ShellJett wrote:I have not had the pleasure of viewing JA pussy pics. Hate to even ask, but where can I find them? My dinner has digested, so I am ready. I want to see pics - it's just morbid curiousity.

I sent you a PM

Thanks, Mari. The descriptions have been quite interesting. Will see for myself.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:14 pm

ShellJett wrote:
Mari 68 wrote:

I sent you a PM

Thanks, Mari. The descriptions have been quite interesting. Will see for myself.

Oh, please report back. Cuz I'm curious what you think.

I'm no gynecologist - but it just looks very wrong to me. Even her Bhole - its all big and wide

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellJett Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:16 pm

EEEEW. Now I get why the vag pics are discussed so much. WTF happened to her? Did she use sex toy the wrong way or something? Poor Travis probably thought this was the way they all looked. She killed him before he realized just how defective she really was, inside and out.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:18 pm

Why won't this lady say their names?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:19 pm

if you google it you'll see pics where people added eyeballs so it looks like a face... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:33 pm

Bmore wrote:if you google it you'll see pics where people added eyeballs so it looks like a face... lol

bwahahahahhaha
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by THATGIRL Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:03 pm

This expert is dragging on about shite that doesn't really apply here. Ok $300 an hour, Maricopa county is taking it in the bunghole. I was an OB/GYN nurse for 15 yrs. Her vaginal and anus are a train wreck. Any woman, that has accidentally got poked in the rear during a passionate love making interlude, your ass takes over your brain, and all you want to do is put a bag of frozen peas on it. Then again there are woman that find pleasure in this act. No pregnancy, and the uterus is massaged by the penis, a feeling of fullness in the vaginal canal. To each her/his own, it is not a good idea, infection in the male, his penis, can be a painful episode. Most gals jump damn near through the ceiling when they're examined rectally for a tilted uterus or fibroids, the Dr. Is on their hit list for about 6mos or so, hard to forgive the good Dr. But it tells the doctor more about what's happening with the patients chief complaint. Jodis rear end looks like a sorry mess.

THATGIRL

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:21 pm

Freckles wrote:Finding rumors:

@WildAboutTrial

Juan and Det. Flores are whispering something to Travis' family. A few chuckles are exchanged. #JodiArias

1m
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Juan just walked back in with Det. Flores. Mike B is back. No sign of #JodiArias and the defense yet though.

HLN are saying it's about death threats against the defense.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Juan and Det. Flores are whispering something to Travis' family. A few chuckles are exchanged.

Anyone know what section this is in? I didn't watch today and this appears to be the only interesting thing that happened. Surprised not to see more chat about this.

gsweater

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:27 pm

HLN said it was because she felt faint and needed permission to have a protein bar... I'm bet she's not use to her protein in that form, usually it's a facial... lol couldn't resist...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:30 pm

Bmore wrote:HLN said it was because she felt faint and needed permission to have a protein bar... I'm bet she's not use to her protein in that form, usually it's a facial... lol couldn't resist...

Bahahaha!!!!!!

gsweater

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:36 pm

Mark E. said JA did all that weird crap during the interrogation to fluff her hair, make her cheeks rosy since they won't let her have make up... It's all about looking good for the mugshot that she knows everyone is going to see...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:40 pm

I'm starting to think AL isn't going to go into detail about JA or TA but just explain behaviors, if she gets to specific it nails her to the wall when JM comes up... They said no questions in the basket... I think she's boring and some of this isn't relevant like all her little stories but it's educational. I think she's supporting both sides...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:42 pm

just to clarify supporting both sides is she's hired by the dteam so trying to fit it to JA but because of previous testimony she's fitting it to TA...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:45 pm

maybe the juror note takers aren't taking notes because they don't believe there was DV...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:46 pm

gsweater wrote:
Freckles wrote:Finding rumors:

@WildAboutTrial

Juan and Det. Flores are whispering something to Travis' family. A few chuckles are exchanged. #JodiArias

1m
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Juan just walked back in with Det. Flores. Mike B is back. No sign of #JodiArias and the defense yet though.

HLN are saying it's about death threats against the defense.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Juan and Det. Flores are whispering something to Travis' family. A few chuckles are exchanged.

Anyone know what section this is in? I didn't watch today and this appears to be the only interesting thing that happened. Surprised not to see more chat about this.
Check out Tawnidilly vids on youtube.
Be in the beginning of the first part of the second afternoon vid.
Or Pt. 2 of afternoon of today.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:47 pm

why did the chic on Dr. D say that AL didn't interview JA... I thought we already established that she did because JM asked JA on cross about telling AL the kid pics were on the computer not printouts...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:02 pm

I am always looking for good things ( never about jodi so pls understand) so what AL has done is good for society at large. I do not believe that she can hook it into jodie effectively but the tutorial is good for society. I speak from experience. One slap down from a church going "good looking good guy". Was all it took for me. I stayed, protected myself and all of the kids, went to college, got an engineering degree, made it possible to support all of us, left, made a better life and became an executive in a large 500 company. Not easy but very very possible. What AL is doing for the greater good is excellent but and it is a very beg but ......it does not belong in this trial. Jodi is vicious and MURDERED Travis. She was the abuser.
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:04 pm

Hello:

http://www2.dca.ca.gov/pls/wllpub/WLLQRYNA$LCEV2.QueryView?P_LICENSE_NUMBER=16213&P_LTE_ID=724

WTH??!!

Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:07 pm

New License

http://www2.dca.ca.gov/pls/wllpub/WLLQRYNA$LCEV2.QueryView?P_LICENSE_NUMBER=29119&P_LTE_ID=720
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:13 pm

Calypso wrote:Hello:

http://www2.dca.ca.gov/pls/wllpub/WLLQRYNA$LCEV2.QueryView?P_LICENSE_NUMBER=16213&P_LTE_ID=724

WTH??!!

that is hilarious... where is it that she has a Masters.... Laughing Laughing Laughing
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellJett Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:20 pm

I read somewhere that her license was revoked at some point. Don't know which license it was, but had something to do with her Supervisor's sexual misconduct. Bad news when Juan gets his go at her. Another problem with another expert. Jeeez, this is getting tiring.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellJett Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:29 pm

Sorry, her license was cancelled and Supervisor's was revoked. She has a couple of different licenses now for Marraige/Family Counseling, Continuing Education Provider.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:50 pm

ShellJett wrote:Sorry, her license was cancelled and Supervisor's was revoked. She has a couple of different licenses now for Marraige/Family Counseling, Continuing Education Provider.

I posted links to them a few posts up.

I heard her supervisor's was revoked and her's canceled.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:37 pm

Freckles wrote:
gsweater wrote:

Check out Tawnidilly vids on youtube.
Be in the beginning of the first part of the second afternoon vid.
Or Pt. 2 of afternoon of today.

Thanks Freckles, it's not there or in any other session I can see on the YouTube vids unless I'm missing something. Anyone have a link to a clip or the time frame in the clip?

gsweater

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:39 pm

ShellJett wrote:I read somewhere that her license was revoked at some point. Don't know which license it was, but had something to do with her Supervisor's sexual misconduct. Bad news when Juan gets his go at her. Another problem with another expert. Jeeez, this is getting tiring.

Highly doubt that she was sexually harassed by a male... Unless dude was into dudes.

gsweater

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:19 am

gsweater wrote:
ShellJett wrote:I read somewhere that her license was revoked at some point. Don't know which license it was, but had something to do with her Supervisor's sexual misconduct. Bad news when Juan gets his go at her. Another problem with another expert. Jeeez, this is getting tiring.

Highly doubt that she was sexually harassed by a male... Unless dude was into dudes.

Laughing
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:38 am

Her supervisor's license was revoked in 1997.

Stockton, Charles T., Ph.D. (PSY 6141)
Cypress, CA
License revoked.
Effective March 26, 1997
Order stayed by Superior Court.
Effective April 22, 1997
Appeal denied, license revoked.
Effective July 2, 1997

http://www.psychboard.ca.gov/consumers/actions_s.shtml

Licensee Name: STOCKTON CHARLES THOMAS
License Type: PSYCHOLOGIST
License Number: PSY6141
License Status: REVOKED Definition
Expiration Date: April 30, 1998
Issue Date: November 14, 1979
Address: 8104 TIMOR STREET
City: LONG BEACH
State: CA
Zip: 90808
County: LOS ANGELES
Actions: Yes

http://www2.dca.ca.gov/pls/wllpub/WLLQRYNA$LCEV2.QueryView?P_LICENSE_NUMBER=6141&P_LTE_ID=725

Alyce LaViolette's license was cancelled in 1992 but there was no disciplinary action.

Licensee Name: LAVIOLETTE ALYCE
License Type: PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSISTANT
License Number: PSB16213
License Status: CANCELLED Definition
Expiration Date: January 31, 1992
Issue Date: July 06, 1989
Address: 4433 VILLAGE RD
Zip: 90808
Actions: No

The above license expiration date was January 31, 1992 , the license bellow (new) was issued February 13, 1992 when she established her practice as a Marriage and Family Therapist.

Licensee Name: LAVIOLETTE ALYCE DUNN
License Type: MARRIAGE AND FAMILY THERAPIST
License Number: 29119
License Status: CLEAR Definition
Expiration Date: May 31, 2013
Issue Date: February 13, 1992
Address: 6621 E PACIFIC COAST HWY #220
Zip: 90803
Actions: No

http://www2.dca.ca.gov/pls/wllpub/WLLQRYNA$LCEV2.QueryView?P_LICENSE_NUMBER=29119&P_LTE_ID=720

Last edited by Alessandra_Deux on Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:17 am

Jane Valez Mitchell segment
Dr explains how JA cut TA's throat:

Sad
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:20 am

Clancy Talbot segment on Dr Drew:

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:49 am

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/jodi-arias-trial-attorneys-dont-want-you-to-know-where-taxpayer-money-spent-on-defense-is-going

Jodi Arias trial: Attorneys don't want you to know where taxpayer money spent on defense is going

Posted: 6:46 PM
Last Updated: 1 hour and 18 minutes ago

•By: Corey Rangel By: Corey Rangel

PHOENIX - Jodi Arias’ attorneys do not want you know where the taxpayer money spent on her defense is going.

Kirk Nurmi and Jennifer Willmott filed paperwork asking a judge to “seal any and all billing records submitted by any member of Ms. Arias’ defense team…”

Last week, ABC15 first reported taxpayers could end up spending more than $1 million to defend Arias in her lengthy murder trial.

Cari Gerchick, Maricopa County Communications Director, told ABC15 the total amount spent on her defense team has been roughly $838,000 and continues to climb.

The cost only pertains to money spent on Arias’ attorneys and does not include jail or court costs.

But Arias’ attorneys want a judge to issue a protective order guarding the detailed costs of Arias’ defense.

Arias’ lawyers argue releasing the information could impact attorney-client privilege and Arias’ right to a fair trial.

According to the paperwork , “If the State is allowed to view or access these records the State may be able to determine what witnesses, both expert and civilian, the defense has interviewed and not listed as witnesses in any phase of the trial as they attempt to develop a viable defense.”

They go on to argue the information would provide “a window into the thought and process of the defense team.”

Arias’ attorneys added “… the insight that would be given to the State in this capital case if they had access to these records would provide insight into the thoughts and/or actions of defense counsel as it relates not only to the determination of Ms. Arias’ guilt to the charged offense, but, should the case proceed to a penalty phase, this insight would carry over to the issue of whether or not the State can prove its aggravating factor which makes Ms. Arias eligible for the death penalty, and potentially whether or not Ms. Arias is sentenced to death of life in prison.”

The filing also said releasing the information to the media “might very well diminish Ms. Arias’ right to a fair trial.”

Two experts hired by the defense, and paid by the county, revealed in court they charge hundreds of dollars per hour.

Psychologist Richard Samuels, who testified he diagnosed Arias with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, said he makes $250 per hour.

Domestic violence expert Alyce LaViolette revealed she is paid $250 per hour for research and $300 per hour for testifying.

Legal analysts predict the capital murder trial will last several more weeks.

Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:10 am

Bmore wrote:www.goregrish.com has them or you could google image her name... it's deformed and her bung hole is blown out... lol

Too many anus burgers
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next