Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9

+25
tesstruhart
olivier57
stina
Ms. Gibson
colsnipe
Weeziethm
Bo
THATGIRL
WeeBonnie
Bat Woman
yellow bike
Bmore
gsweater
emberl
glazier
Alessandra_Deux
auman58
Pianist
Mylife101
Kentucky Gal
Freckles
Calypso
Moosiesmama
justanopinion
carlakay
29 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 16 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:22 am

So this tweet leads me to think we're going to stay in the broad spectrum area and with hypo situations...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 16 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:29 am

the thing that's irking me is according to AL the 'mean' text TA sent JA calling her a socio and stuff is him being abusive. But he's tried helping JA, tried being nice to JA, tried avoiding JA and nothing seems to be working so when the sh!t hit the fan and he had enough, she crossed the line in a big way for the last time he let his frustrations out. I mean it that wrong? Ok if she actually had feelings maybe they would have been hurt but she saw it as 2 steps back from her goal of making TA her's again... When is there personal accountability and responsibility? Was he suppose to smother her with sweetness and imply that it was OK that she did these things to him? She would assume that makes it ok... Why isn't a person allow to raise their voice, vent and say enough is enough without it being considered abuse? It's not like it was a regular thing, he usually didn't even cuss at her but only got irate when she ramped up her BS...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:36 am

I don't think she's going to be able to educate us forever, they eventually have to come to a point or conclusion...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:41 am

Bmore wrote:http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rjenrn

@flame77 <---IS RIGHT @stark3923 @jeffgoldesq @Christi_Paul @DrDrewHLN LaViolette DID interview #jodiarias & she DID lie to Alyce ab't computer pics. Of course later changing story to match computer forensic evidence. Here's more info:

During Juan's cross of Jodi on Day 21, Juan mentions the hearing on August 8, 2011. This hearing was where Jodi tried to get Matt McCartney to lie for her about pedophilia accusations against Travis & attempted to slip magazines to him. LaViolette was in this same hearing & told Juan Martinez during questioning that Jodi had told her Travis was masturbating to images on a laptop (not pieces of paper on bed).

Separately, accounts say that Juan was furious about LaViolette's testimony and immediately filed a motion to preclude LaViolette from testifying about Travis Alexander in any way. Mainly because her testimony would be based on a lie from Jodi. Prosecutor could prove this was a lie because it directly contradicted Jodi saying she saw Travis masturbating to pictures on his bed NOT images on laptop.

On August 15, 2011, the judge granted the state's motion to preclude LaViolette from speaking about Travis and limiting her testimony about main issues of abuse.

Separately, I seem to recall that Jean Casarez was recently on HLN speaking about this same hearing where LaViolette and Juan got into it pretty heavily and that LaViolette didn't fare well against him. Apparently Jean didn't think LaViolette would hold up against Juan much better than on that day when he gets her on cross. Does anyone have that video?

Best Posting Of The Thanks, Bmore! This is so interesting. I didn't know any of this and I appreciate you digging this all up for us. I really can't wait to see Juan go after this woman. I don't care if she's "nice" or not; The fact is that she is up there pontificating on behalf OF AN ABUSER, and the bottom line is she's doing it for money, because if she was really altruistic she'd be finding out her facts and acting ethically!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:43 am

I think TA's bond with his siblings and grandparents were his saving grace... He speaks so highly of them and how he wanted them when times were tough, he had a sense of normalcy and knew when with them he would have it... His gpa giving him the pep talks he needed to hold him over till next time I'm sure he used that to help care for the younger children... A sense of just get thru this and we're home free and it happened and the past was washed away. You can't change what has happened only what will be...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:45 am

Most of the stuff I find are links that are on FB... I have so many blocks here at work it limits me so I can't take credit for stumbling across it... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:46 am

Bmore wrote:I think TA's bond with his siblings and grandparents were his saving grace... He speaks so highly of them and how he wanted them when times were tough, he had a sense of normalcy and knew when with them he would have it... His gpa giving him the pep talks he needed to hold him over till next time I'm sure he used that to help care for the younger children... A sense of just get thru this and we're home free and it happened and the past was washed away. You can't change what has happened only what will be...

I watched Tanisha's and hubby's Mormon wedding video on youtube. I cried all through it. Family all there---but of course not Travis. I kept thinking how he would have been loving it, so happy for his sister, and being this gracious life of the party...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:51 am

Bmore wrote:the thing that's irking me is according to AL the 'mean' text TA sent JA calling her a socio and stuff is him being abusive. But he's tried helping JA, tried being nice to JA, tried avoiding JA and nothing seems to be working so when the sh!t hit the fan and he had enough, she crossed the line in a big way for the last time he let his frustrations out. I mean it that wrong? Ok if she actually had feelings maybe they would have been hurt but she saw it as 2 steps back from her goal of making TA her's again... When is there personal accountability and responsibility? Was he suppose to smother her with sweetness and imply that it was OK that she did these things to him? She would assume that makes it ok... Why isn't a person allow to raise their voice, vent and say enough is enough without it being considered abuse? It's not like it was a regular thing, he usually didn't even cuss at her but only got irate when she ramped up her BS...

This is exactly why I am NOT watching the defense's last witness! I get too darn riled up when I hear stuff like this! Abusive for calling her a sociopath, etc. MY ASS! IF Jodi was fighting back against Travis saying something she didn't like and called him names she would be a "woman with good self esteem standing up for herself". Travis finally caught Jodi in the last of many whopper lies, had had it with her selfishness, tire slashing, prying into his personal affairs, sneaking and snooping through his mail and phone calls, and tells her what he thinks of her and to stay out of his life AND HE'S CATEGORIZED AS "ABUSIVE"!????
I just can't stand listening to the lies against Travis and the total trashing of his character any more. I just hope this all gets corrected, and I MEAN IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS IN THE MINDS OF THE JURY!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:53 am

@flame77 <---IS RIGHT @stark3923 @jeffgoldesq @Christi_Paul @DrDrewHLN LaViolette DID interview #jodiarias & she DID lie to Alyce ab't computer pics. Of course later changing story to match computer forensic evidence. Here's more info:

During Juan's cross of Jodi on Day 21, Juan mentions the hearing on August 8, 2011. This hearing was where Jodi tried to get Matt McCartney to lie for her about pedophilia accusations against Travis & attempted to slip magazines to him. LaViolette was in this same hearing & told Juan Martinez during questioning that Jodi had told her Travis was masturbating to images on a laptop (not pieces of paper on bed).

Separately, accounts say that Juan was furious about LaViolette's testimony and immediately filed a motion to preclude LaViolette from testifying about Travis Alexander in any way. Mainly because her testimony would be based on a lie from Jodi. Prosecutor could prove this was a lie because it directly contradicted Jodi saying she saw Travis masturbating to pictures on his bed NOT images on laptop.

On August 15, 2011, the judge granted the state's motion to preclude LaViolette from speaking about Travis and limiting her testimony about main issues of abuse.

Separately, I seem to recall that Jean Casarez was recently on HLN speaking about this same hearing where LaViolette and Juan got into it pretty heavily and that LaViolette didn't fare well against him. Apparently Jean didn't think LaViolette would hold up against Juan much better than on that day when he gets her on cross. Does anyone have that video?

Ok so if I am understanding this right it means Alice won't be permitted to give her opinion on any of the text from Travis to Jodi,nor comment on anything he said on the sex tape? If this is true than GOOD but I gotta ask just what the hell is her purpose going to be then?
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellJett Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:00 am

Running up the tab for taxpayers of AZ. Think Hodi really wants to stick it to JM for not accepting plea offer for 2nd degree. It just smells of being spiteful.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:02 am

carlakay wrote:

Ok so if I am understanding this right it means Alice won't be permitted to give her opinion on any of the text from Travis to Jodi,nor comment on anything he said on the sex tape? If this is true than GOOD but I gotta ask just what the hell is her purpose going to be then?

I was kinda thinking the same thing. Maybe they just want a "big name" to blow in some fog about abuse (lol) hoping the jury will get lost in it, lol?
Knowing the DT, I would not put it past them to try to keep sneaking in references to Travis, although I am sure Juan would object in a shot.
I think it may be just a move to try and give their case some 'credibility'?
People are saying that she'll be up there "for several days" though, and I really don't understand why. I also think the jury is about burnt out on defense 'sexperts', lol.

I just hope Juan has lots of 'guns' planned to be up to rebutt the whole pedophile thing. I think that need to be smashed beyond all doubt in the jurors minds.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:03 am

ShellJett wrote:Running up the tab for taxpayers of AZ. Think Hodi really wants to stick it to JM for not accepting plea offer for 2nd degree. It just smells of being spiteful.

I agree, Shell

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:12 am

18thcenturylady wrote:
ShellJett wrote:Running up the tab for taxpayers of AZ. Think Hodi really wants to stick it to JM for not accepting plea offer for 2nd degree. It just smells of being spiteful.

I agree, Shell

Jodi is a nasty, vicious, vindictive abuser. She abuses everyone including the taxpayers of Arizona. I agree that all she wants to do is create a rotten image of Travis because the State would not accept HER plea. It is really showing us her true self. I wish the jury were able to get all the info that the public has. I think they would take about 5 minutes to find her quilty of M1 and that would be 5 minutes too long.
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:13 am

I guess they want the jury to understand what AL is saying about abuse understand that all of JA's claims are in fact abuse in every category there is and therefore should understand the stress she was under when she killed him... BUT... the problem with that is all the lies and no documentation what so ever... OK we learned that some DVV don't tell, keep it a secret but their documented interactions never hinted of any tention until the end... it's a stretch to come to an abuse conclusion based strictly on the word of a known admitted liar...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:15 am

from FB...

Dr drew said something great yesterday. He said JM should ask Alyce, what are the behaviors of a female in the terrist colum? He says her answer would be sex!!!
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:28 am

i'm curious is JM has to have a witness to question during rebutt to get his info out there I wonder who he would call for some of the stuff we want in... Like say that pic was in his closet and he wants to talk about it, would you call a CSI person to say where it was and then friend or fam to confirm it's TA... For some of these things already in evidence that he'd use who would he question about it?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:32 am

from a guy on FB... lol

Men, Laviolette and Wilmott are telling us, if you seem to have a good thing going with your girlfriend, actually you are a total bastard and deserve to die.
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:52 am

is it wrong for this to bring tears to my eyes... lol

http://www.jibjab.com/view/DNb9PUx6TJa-gEjZNkNEVg?utm_campaign=My+Timeline&utm_medium=Share&utm_source=Facebook&cmpid=jj_fb_self_ecards
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by THATGIRL Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:01 pm

It is a real waste of money here in AZ, the schools are crap and times are hard here and everywhere, that expert AL made over 2000.00 bucks yesterday, thats great, just great! Ok, men out there don't say bad words to your lover, don't talk dirty in bed, don't say bad things about your lover's family, even if it is true, don't vent about anything that your lover doesn't want to hear...blahhhh blahhh. If we all lived up to this college course we just had, people would not leave their homes, or persue happiness with a mate,,,jimaneechristmas, does this woman have any idea what TA went through, I don't care if he had sex in a tree, his Jodiass ass was a willing partner. It seems to me she taught him a lot shit, she had no boundaries whatsoever, she had taken it in the ass several times before, TA may had not considered that option. Who wants their penis to smell like shit??? She is wicked and a daughter of the father of lies( SATAN). This girl needs to be sentenced to death. I thought I would never get to that point, but she is dangerous, and will kill again, be it her children, (If she gets laid) animals, and get back to her WICCA witch craft. If she is let out, please have her rent a room from Willmont. This AL gal, is pissing me off with her lecture.... I know JM is quiet and drinking it in Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 16 322372 and wait til he turns this lady on her head. So, any woman can say anything against her spouse, lover, etc. cry wolf and fuck this person up dead or alive. Great people have risen from the ashes of their lives, I am one of them, I took martial arts as a young woman, and I believe to this day, you stun and run, not stay and stab! I'd really like to do some round houses on Jodi's head. I see JM squirming in his chair, he can't wait to put this expert in here place. I can't stand it when a professional can get warped so quickly by this ameba, so sad. I hope this gal is ready to watch her work down the crapper. Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 16 573759 What a shame for real woman in need of help. She was comfortable with ass pounding!

THATGIRL

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:03 pm

Bmore wrote:is it wrong for this to bring tears to my eyes... lol

http://www.jibjab.com/view/DNb9PUx6TJa-gEjZNkNEVg?utm_campaign=My+Timeline&utm_medium=Share&utm_source=Facebook&cmpid=jj_fb_self_ecards

Loved this! Couldn't understand a word, but it's just so uplifting! Go Juan!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:05 pm

It's a one hit wonder from this Korean guy this past year...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:05 pm

THATGIRL wrote:It is a real waste of money here in AZ, the schools are crap and times are hard here and everywhere, that expert AL made over 2000.00 bucks yesterday, thats great, just great! Ok, men out there don't say bad words to your lover, don't talk dirty in bed, don't say bad things about your lover's family, even if it is true, don't vent about anything that your lover doesn't want to hear...blahhhh blahhh. If we all lived up to this college course we just had, people would not leave their homes, or persue happiness with a mate,,,jimaneechristmas, does this woman have any idea what TA went through, I don't care if he had sex in a tree, his Jodiass ass was a willing partner. It seems to me she taught him a lot shit, she had no boundaries whatsoever, she had taken it in the ass several times before, TA may had not considered that option. Who wants their penis to smell like shit??? She is wicked and a daughter of the father of lies( SATAN). This girl needs to be sentenced to death. I thought I would never get to that point, but she is dangerous, and will kill again, be it her children, (If she gets laid) animals, and get back to her WICCA witch craft. If she is let out, please have her rent a room from Willmont. This AL gal, is pissing me off with her lecture.... I know JM is quiet and drinking it in Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 16 322372 and wait til he turns this lady on her head. So, any woman can say anything against her spouse, lover, etc. cry wolf and fuck this person up dead or alive. Great people have risen from the ashes of their lives, I am one of them, I took martial arts as a young woman, and I believe to this day, you stun and run, not stay and stab! I'd really like to do some round houses on Jodi's head. I see JM squirming in his chair, he can't wait to put this expert in here place. I can't stand it when a professional can get warped so quickly by this ameba, so sad. I hope this gal is ready to watch her work down the crapper. Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 16 573759 What a shame for real woman in need of help. She was comfortable with ass pounding!

You're right! I agree~ Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 16 901969

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:07 pm

Bmore wrote:It's a one hit wonder from this Korean guy this past year...

So cute~ I just emailed the link to hubby at the school so he can see it while he has his lunch!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 16 Empty Pic of TA

Post by ShellJett Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:07 pm

Bmore wrote:i'm curious is JM has to have a witness to question during rebutt to get his info out there I wonder who he would call for some of the stuff we want in... Like say that pic was in his closet and he wants to talk about it, would you call a CSI person to say where it was and then friend or fam to confirm it's TA... For some of these things already in evidence that he'd use who would he question about it?

B - Are you talking about pic when TA was young and in undies? I saw a pic of TA and his Dad, and it looked like TA was between 4 & 6 yrs. old. He had on some type of cartoon undies. If they are Spiderman undies and this pic comes in during rebuttal, JA is going down in flames.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:11 pm

yes... I posted earlier this morning that TA had an 8x10ish pic on his closet shelf by the bathroom door, i read that it was of his dad... I wonder if it was this pic and if it was then JA knew about it and used it for her little boy in undie pic and they are spidey undies so I think she got that from it too... She might of even seen him on his bed putting this pic in the frame so she got that for the story... I hope it comes in, and he was soo cute and it shows even tho his life had bad times he was happy to a point...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:21 pm

I can't get a good look at the closet pic... it's right above his jeans..
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:24 pm

Bmore wrote:I can't get a good look at the closet pic... it's right above his jeans..

can you give me a link to that pic and I will try to enlarge it... thanks
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:32 pm

#137 of 180

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/01/03/jodi-arias-evidence-photos-nancy-grace-mysteries-day-4
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:41 pm

I don't think it's the same pic, to much blue in it... But that doesn't mean that he wasn't given a bunch of old pics and the underoo's one was part of that and JA saw it...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:44 pm

she could of walked in on him laying out all the old pics on his bed...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:51 pm

this is weird because my daughter said to get the Long Island Medium to channel Travis...

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rjbc2c
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:54 pm

FB said she read the thing that TA's gma wrote on his obit/legacy page about how she doesn't know how she'll go on without him, he was easy to raise and that he came to her at 8yo..... so I guess saying 10 is incorrect and that gives him more time in a stable environment...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:59 pm

Bmore wrote:this is weird because my daughter said to get the Long Island Medium to channel Travis...

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rjbc2c

very interesting
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:02 pm

I believe in ghosts and being sensitive and stuff like that, experienced it all my life. Not like the people on TV but I've seen ghosts and can feel when something is off... As a teen use to have dreams and then some portion of them would happen... A couple years ago we went and looked at this house for sale, it made my skin crawl... It was newer but something was wrong with it, i couldn't even go in the basement...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:06 pm

thought it was interesting that on the interrigation video JA said that she wouldn't even hurt a spider and on the proJA site a person claimed to MattM said the same thing... she would fish them out of the tub and set them free... weird
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:30 pm

what time are we suppose to start today? still have the bars up...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellJett Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:40 pm

OMG - Saw pic of Travis and his Dad, and I swear Travis has on Spiderman undies. If I am giving info. already known, sorry. Found it at morbitbuzz.blogspot.com. If you go to Day 36, there are lots of pics of trial yesterday, and near end is the pic of Spidies. Can't believe that slut twisted this pic around to TA being pedo.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:41 pm

yeah they are spiderman, it's posted on page 15 here...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:11 pm

ShellJett wrote:OMG - Saw pic of Travis and his Dad, and I swear Travis has on Spiderman undies. If I am giving info. already known, sorry. Found it at morbitbuzz.blogspot.com. If you go to Day 36, there are lots of pics of trial yesterday, and near end is the pic of Spidies. Can't believe that slut twisted this pic around to TA being pedo.

Yeah, she's a real sick-ass. barf
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:12 pm

No trial today, see you tomorrow !

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:14 pm

olivier57 wrote:No trial today, see you tomorrow !

why??????

Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:14 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
Bmore wrote:is it wrong for this to bring tears to my eyes... lol

Loved this! Couldn't understand a word, but it's just so uplifting! Go Juan!

I love it too!! That's great!! Razz
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:16 pm

No trial today? Anybody have any info as to why?
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosiesmama Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:16 pm

What??? The poor jury must be going insane with these delays.
Moosiesmama
Moosiesmama

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:35 pm

rumor is JA is sick but they're trying to confirm..
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:38 pm

from FB

On Hln..Jean said JW poured Jodi water and as Jodi was leaving...JW said " I want her to take her medicine" guess IT really is sick..
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:40 pm

WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

Official response from the court and Juan is there is "no comment". Sorry they wont tell us. I am headed back to the office now. #jodiarias
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:43 pm

flurry of links....
HLN
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/03/27/live-blog-can-defense-witness-explain-arias-lies

Jodi Arias trial: Attorneys don't want you to know where taxpayer money spent on defense is going

Jodi Arias live video: Trial canceled Wednesday, will resume Thursday
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:47 pm

Katie Wick @KatieWickUSA 2m
Court cancelled. Jodi sick. Migraine. Court resumes 9:30 tomorrow morning. #JodiArias #JusticeForTravis
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:49 pm

THATGIRL wrote:It is a real waste of money here in AZ, the schools are crap and times are hard here and everywhere, that expert AL made over 2000.00 bucks yesterday, thats great, just great! Ok, men out there don't say bad words to your lover, don't talk dirty in bed, don't say bad things about your lover's family, even if it is true, don't vent about anything that your lover doesn't want to hear...blahhhh blahhh. If we all lived up to this college course we just had, people would not leave their homes, or persue happiness with a mate,,,jimaneechristmas, does this woman have any idea what TA went through, I don't care if he had sex in a tree, his Jodiass ass was a willing partner. It seems to me she taught him a lot shit, she had no boundaries whatsoever, she had taken it in the ass several times before, TA may had not considered that option. Who wants their penis to smell like shit??? She is wicked and a daughter of the father of lies( SATAN). This girl needs to be sentenced to death. I thought I would never get to that point, but she is dangerous, and will kill again, be it her children, (If she gets laid) animals, and get back to her WICCA witch craft. If she is let out, please have her rent a room from Willmont. This AL gal, is pissing me off with her lecture.... I know JM is quiet and drinking it in Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 16 322372 and wait til he turns this lady on her head. So, any woman can say anything against her spouse, lover, etc. cry wolf and fuck this person up dead or alive. Great people have risen from the ashes of their lives, I am one of them, I took martial arts as a young woman, and I believe to this day, you stun and run, not stay and stab! I'd really like to do some round houses on Jodi's head. I see JM squirming in his chair, he can't wait to put this expert in here place. I can't stand it when a professional can get warped so quickly by this ameba, so sad. I hope this gal is ready to watch her work down the crapper. Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 16 573759 What a shame for real woman in need of help. She was comfortable with ass pounding!

Best Posting Of The Best Posting Of The Best Posting Of The Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 16 803492 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 16 803492 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 16 803492
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next