Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9

+25
tesstruhart
olivier57
stina
Ms. Gibson
colsnipe
Weeziethm
Bo
THATGIRL
WeeBonnie
Bat Woman
yellow bike
Bmore
gsweater
emberl
glazier
Alessandra_Deux
auman58
Pianist
Mylife101
Kentucky Gal
Freckles
Calypso
Moosiesmama
justanopinion
carlakay
29 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 17 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9

Post by gsweater Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:14 pm

Bmore wrote:rumor is JA is sick but they're trying to confirm..

Cool. Maybe she swallowed too many Advil and gave herself a papercut with a razor. The taxpayers could only hope.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 17 88030

gsweater

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 17 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:15 pm

I know I had to take my migraine rx in preperation for today...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:15 pm

from FB
Recap on today's trial cancellation:
This morning in Judge Stephens other court case Dzevad Selimovic was sentenced to life without parole for stabbing his girlfriend 44 times with a screwdriver. The families of the victims got to do their victim impact speeches today, all this happened in front of the Alexander family. The man was sentenced to LIFE in Prison without Possibility of Parole. Travis sister Samantha got extremely upset and walked out of the courtroom crying...Please keep the The Alexander's in your thoughts and prayers today!!
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:16 pm

I just got home and settled in for the news that there is no court today. Gives me time to think (not a good thing). If JA is going to say that TA was the one who 'made' her do 'uncomfortable' sexual things, how is she explaining bringing the infamous KY into the relationship. She knew all about it and how to use it. Travis didn't. JA was the 'photographer' of the two and per her own testimony, insisted on pictures. JA was the one who taped the phone sex (I am sure without his knowledge). and the list goes on. If TA were here now, how 'uncomfortable' would he be knowing his sexual fantasies were taped? She enjoyed relaying every sordid little detail of their sex life and made sure we all knew she enjoyed it.
I can only hope the jury can see through this smoke and mirror defense.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:18 pm

yesterday AL said that the stalker abuser will listen to their victims messages over and over again to hear their voice, etc... FREAK
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:18 pm

from fb...

I'm wondering if JA being sick is really why court was cancelled......before calling off both nurmi & wilmont walked out of courtroom, then back in to judge's chambers. And if just a migraine seems like judge would have just delayed onset until after lunch to give JA time to take meds & recoop for afternoon session. Just doesn't add up to me.
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:24 pm

Bmore wrote:from FB
This morning in Judge Stephens other court case Dzevad Selimovic was sentenced to life without parole for stabbing his girlfriend 44 times with a screwdriver. The families of the victims got to do their victim impact speeches today, all this happened in front of the Alexander family. The man was sentenced to LIFE in Prison without Possibility of Parole. Travis sister Samantha got extremely upset and walked out of the courtroom crying...Please keep the The Alexander's in your thoughts and prayers today!!

Yes, this is true. I have said that I doubt Jodi will get the death penalty. I think she should, and it's what the family wants, but I don't think it'll happen, and I think the family thinks that too and is understandably upset.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:25 pm

I think they're saying Sam was upset by the victim impact statements because she knows how it feels...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:29 pm

Bmore wrote:from FB

Dzevad Selimovic pleads guilty in ex-girlfriend’s 2009 murder, sentenced to natural life in prison

Posted: 11:32 AM
Last Updated: 20 minutes ago
By: Deborah Stocks

PHOENIX - A man who confessed to killing his ex-girlfriend has been sentenced to life in prison.

Dzevad Selimovic pleaded guilty to first-degree murder and was sentenced by Judge Sherry Stephens on Wednesday.

Phoenix police said Selimovic, who was 39 at the time, stabbed 27-year-old Emina Redza a number of times with a screwdriver in September 2009.

The couple reportedly dated for three months and lived together in New York before Redza moved to Phoenix in August.

Read more:

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/dzevad-selimovic-pleads-guilty-in-ex-girlfriends-2009-murder-sentenced-to-natural-life-in-prison#ixzz2Ori8Bj95
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:51 pm

Interrogation room antics explained:

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/27/could-explain-jodis-interrogation-room-antics
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:00 pm

Bmore wrote:#137 of 180

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/01/03/jodi-arias-evidence-photos-nancy-grace-mysteries-day-4

The pic in the closet was too grainy when I blew it up but there is only 1 person in the pic and the person is wearing blue... however I still think she may have seen the pic with TA and his father and assumed the pic was of TA with a moustache and a small child.. JMO
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:11 pm

Bmore wrote:I think they're saying Sam was upset by the victim impact statements because she knows how it feels...

Yes, she was, but I still know that they want to see the max punishment in this case. I have said all along that I do not see that happening unless Juan is able to present evidence about what TRAVIS WAS REALLY LIKE. The jury does NOT know what we know, and I think they may carry some disdain or disgust about some things they may PERCEIVE he has done into the deliberations. I just think the defense has thoroughly trashed Travis, and it's going to cause some problems if Juan doesn't rehabilitate him in rebuttal.
I am sure the family is thinking about what they will say when this is finally over. Katiecoolady has offered to help them write their victim's statements.
I know the sentencing is AFTER these statements, but I still feel it is imperative that Juan present some of the evidence out there about Travis' kindness, concern for people, ambition, and how HE was the one who tried to show Jodi caring and respect UNTIL her lies, stalking, and jealousy drove a good man away.
The family is also already in hardship over the length of this trial and now they are saying it will be "several more weeks" before it's over! That's got to be discouraging as hell---I know I'VE about had enough...

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:15 pm

Calypso wrote:Interrogation room antics explained:

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/27/could-explain-jodis-interrogation-room-antics

that's brilliant!! can we get an expert for the pros to say she was a sexual manipulator!! and that she was primping and trying to be flirtatious with the interrogator... love the explanation!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:15 pm

justanopinion wrote:

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/01/03/jodi-arias-evidence-photos-nancy-grace-mysteries-day-4

The pic in the closet was too grainy when I blew it up but there is only 1 person in the pic and the person is wearing blue... however I still think she may have seen the pic with TA and his father and assumed the pic was of TA with a moustache and a small child.. JMO

I don't believe that for one minute. The photo is obviously from the 70's or 80's, and the man looks nothing like Travis. I'd be willing to bet that this photo was out somewhere---on Travis' desk, bureau, table or what have you. He always was forthcoming about his family and his past. I am sure he told Jodi that was a picture of him as a little kid. As we know, liars sometimes use one real fact as a jumping off point for their lies. Jodi saw that picture and spun the whole pedo/spidey undies story with that picture as an inspiration! She is just so despicable. Again, the jury knows NONE of this, and I truly fear for an unsatisfactory verdict unless more of HER devious behavior as well as TRUE character of Travis come out before this trial is over.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:18 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
justanopinion wrote:

I don't believe that for one minute. The photo is obviously from the 70's or 80's, and the man looks nothing like Travis. I'd be willing to bet that this photo was out somewhere---on Travis' desk, bureau, table or what have you. He always was forthcoming about his family and his past. I am sure he told Jodi that was a picture of him as a little kid. As we know, liars sometimes use one real fact as a jumping off point for their lies. Jodi saw that picture and spun the whole pedo/spidey undies story with that picture as an inspiration! She is just so despicable. Again, the jury knows NONE of this, and I truly fear for an unsatisfactory verdict unless more of HER devious behavior as well as TRUE character of Travis come out before this trial is over.

oops... lol missed a whole part of the train... train of thought was ... she saw the pic... made up the story and assumed people would buy into it... even if they saw the pic... sorry I got derailed!! And yes 18th I also think we need to re-establish who is the abuser in this relationship.. some people are looking at the text where TA finally had it with Jodi and put everything on the table ... how hurt he was etc... as he was controlling and abusive... they are not looking at them the way I do.. where he finally was taking charge and ridding himself of his abuser... if the text was written by a woman we would all be going hurrah... even the experts... but there still remains bias amongst professionals that the # of women compared to the # of men who are abusers is minimal... and that is because men are afraid of looking like pansies if they complain. they are afraid that they will not look masculine if they press charges etc... this whole tactic of the defence makes me want to puke!! barf barf

Last edited by justanopinion on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add something important)
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:27 pm

justanopinion wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

oops... lol missed a whole part of the train... train of thought was ... she saw the pic... made up the story and assumed people would buy into it... even if they saw the pic... sorry I got derailed!! And yes 18th I also think we need to re-establish who is the abuser in this relationship.. some people are looking at the text where TA finally had it with Jodi and put everything on the table ... how hurt he was etc... as he was controlling and abusive... they are not looking at them the way I do.. where he finally was taking charge and ridding himself of his abuser... if the text was written by a woman we would all be going hurrah... even the experts... but there still remains bias amongst professionals that the # of women compared to the # of men who are abusers is minimal... and that is because men are afraid of looking like pansies if they complain. they are afraid that they will not look masculine if they press charges etc... this whole tactic of the defence makes me want to puke!! barf barf

Yes! Absolutely!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellJett Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:28 pm

That pic has not been introduced in trial to my knowledge. Juan may have plans to get it in on rebuttal, then she is done, over, gone.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:35 pm

ShellJett wrote:That pic has not been introduced in trial to my knowledge. Juan may have plans to get it in on rebuttal, then she is done, over, gone.

If I were on the jury, there would be a few things that really stood out for me and defy ANY logical explanation. One is the magazine coded message she tried to smuggle out, and this photo of Travis as a little kid in Spidey underpants would also speak volumes (1 plus 1= Jodi used this to make up her story). These really speak to her COLD, CALCULATING NATURE AND THE LENGTHS SHE WILL GO TO TO SUPRESS/MANIPULATE/ EVIDENCE.

I think also that the references to Jodi's stalking like the 'doggy door' episode, etc. are very powerful, but so far these have only been glossed over! I REALLY think the prosecution HAS to bring in more of Jodi's sneakiness, snooping, stalking and lies if they want to convince the entire jury. JURIES WANT TO SEE A REASON OR MOTIVE, and IMO not enough has been done YET to hammer that home.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 17 Empty Rebuttal

Post by ShellJett Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:47 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
ShellJett wrote:That pic has not been introduced in trial to my knowledge. Juan may have plans to get it in on rebuttal, then she is done, over, gone.

If I were on the jury, there would be a few things that really stood out for me and defy ANY logical explanation. One is the magazine coded message she tried to smuggle out, and this photo of Travis as a little kid in Spidey underpants would also speak volumes (1 plus 1= Jodi used this to make up her story). These really speak to her COLD, CALCULATING NATURE AND THE LENGTHS SHE WILL GO TO TO SUPRESS/MANIPULATE/ EVIDENCE.

18 - I believe with all of my heart that JM will put on a strong rebuttal case. He had to wait for IT to testify, and now a lot of doors have been opened. Keep the faith.

I think also that the references to Jodi's stalking like the 'doggy door' episode, etc. are very powerful, but so far these have only been glossed over! I REALLY think the prosecution HAS to bring in more of Jodi's sneakiness, snooping, stalking and lies if they want to convince the entire jury. JURIES WANT TO SEE A REASON OR MOTIVE, and IMO not enough has been done YET to hammer that home.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:03 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:

JM can list her behaviors as hypo's to AL, can't wait.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellJett Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:05 pm

Glad court got cancelled. Spent time outside with dogs in fresh air and sunshine. The bad news is that we have to rely on HLN's crap for news. I crack up when they get those callers who won't STFU. JVM/NG usually just cut to commercial. Can't stand it, but again, the analogy of the car wreck you just have to look at.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:10 pm

ShellJett wrote:Glad court got cancelled. Spent time outside with dogs in fresh air and sunshine. The bad news is that we have to rely on HLN's crap for news. I crack up when they get those callers who won't STFU. JVM/NG usually just cut to commercial. Can't stand it, but again, the analogy of the car wreck you just have to look at.
I usually don't listen to HLN except for trial stuff. But did you see the jaw-dropping call from someone who said she was an abuse victim. She said that she took pictures of herself and injuries. She ended up shooting him 5 times with a 357. She said she had to go to trial on M1 but was found not-guilty. I know this stuff isn't funny but the look on the hosts face was priceless. He looked like, oh yeah this happens all the time, and just kept a straight, stoic look on his face. At the end she said "some people said it was overkill". Definitely an interesting caller.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:17 pm

I just keep trying to think positively e.g. Juan will take this mess and make a wonderful portrait for the jury; Juan will sew her up like a stuffed turkey and roast her (that may be sewing up her 3 holes too...lol); the Travis family will find some peace with the conviction; JA will rot behind bars waiting on death row or serving life without parole. I am so angry at the defense lawyers on tv saying it will be a hung jury or 2nd degree. Aren't you guys?
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 17 Empty hln

Post by ShellJett Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:31 pm

tesstruhart wrote:
ShellJett wrote:Glad court got cancelled. Spent time outside with dogs in fresh air and sunshine. The bad news is that we have to rely on HLN's crap for news. I crack up when they get those callers who won't STFU. JVM/NG usually just cut to commercial. Can't stand it, but again, the analogy of the car wreck you just have to look at.
I usually don't listen to HLN except for trial stuff. But did you see the jaw-dropping call from someone who said she was an abuse victim. She said that she took pictures of herself and injuries. She ended up shooting him 5 times with a 357. She said she had to go to trial on M1 but was found not-guilty. I know this stuff isn't funny but the look on the hosts face was priceless. He looked like, oh yeah this happens all the time, and just kept a straight, stoic look on his face. At the end she said "some people said it was overkill". Definitely an interesting caller.

That's the exact lady I was referring to. OMG, I was so uncomfortable I went outside. It took awhile for her to get to point, but I heard .357 shot 5 times. Thanks for filling me in on rest of story, I couldn't wait another hour.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:11 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/jodi-arias-trial-canceled-wednesday-18824622

This is an articlefrom ABC about trial being cancelled for today.
Snippett;

The court did not provide a reason. Testimony is set to resume Thursday with a domestic violence expert who is testifying about the generalities of abusers and victims.

Psychotherapist Alyce LaViolette (la-VI'-oh-let) said Tuesday that many victims of such abuse don't report it and rarely tell anyone because they feel ashamed and humiliated.

So it says she is only testifying to the generalities of DM.
I can't wait for JM to turn her into a states witness!!!!
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 17 Empty Real DV victim

Post by ShellJett Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:25 pm

ShellJett wrote:
tesstruhart wrote:

That's the exact lady I was referring to. OMG, I was so uncomfortable I went outside. It took awhile for her to get to point, but I heard .357 shot 5 times. Thanks for filling me in on rest of story, I couldn't wait another hour.

That woman is a REAL victim of DV. Glad she didn't get convicted. Sometimes state overcharges before the real facts are heard. Unlike this case.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:36 pm

tesstruhart wrote:I just got home and settled in for the news that there is no court today. Gives me time to think (not a good thing). If JA is going to say that TA was the one who 'made' her do 'uncomfortable' sexual things, how is she explaining bringing the infamous KY into the relationship. She knew all about it and how to use it. Travis didn't. JA was the 'photographer' of the two and per her own testimony, insisted on pictures. JA was the one who taped the phone sex (I am sure without his knowledge). and the list goes on. If TA were here now, how 'uncomfortable' would he be knowing his sexual fantasies were taped? She enjoyed relaying every sordid little detail of their sex life and made sure we all knew she enjoyed it.
I can only hope the jury can see through this smoke and mirror defense.

BBM Cool Excellent points!
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:43 pm

"He then fled in her car, but several hours later pulled up to a police car and told officers what he’d done."

This may have been a factor in the sentencing.
JA did NOT report the murder and did deny she had any part in even being there.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/dzevad-selimovic-pleads-guilty-in-ex-girlfriends-2009-murder-sentenced-to-natural-life-in-prison#ixzz2Ori8Bj95
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:47 pm

Pianist wrote:I just keep trying to think positively e.g. Juan will take this mess and make a wonderful portrait for the jury; Juan will sew her up like a stuffed turkey and roast her (that may be sewing up her 3 holes too...lol); the Travis family will find some peace with the conviction; JA will rot behind bars waiting on death row or serving life without parole. I am so angry at the defense lawyers on tv saying it will be a hung jury or 2nd degree. Aren't you guys?
They can say whatever they want but it will be a jury of 12 who will make that determination. Can't really expect them to say they believe the presentation of the case was so bad JA will fry because then SHE could call for overturn on appeals; her attys failed to believe in her and as such, failed to provide adequate representation. Right?

They are blowing hot air to whomever will listen. It is normal. Laughing
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:00 pm

justanopinion wrote:
clipped---

Keep in mind: The defense is trying to portray one or two incidents of Travis "telling Jodi off" as normal when in fact, it was NOT the normal Travis according to EVERYONE who knew him! Even the Freedmans, JA supporters, have NOT said Travis was mean to JA in ANY particular way or incident--- just they felt he should have been "kinder, more understanding..." or some vague words like that. Did Travis yell at JA? Hit her with his fists or other object? NO! He tried to TEASE her out of her anger when he pretended to leave her along the road... and then, he took pics with her smiling in the waterfalls... Travis was WRONGLY accused of going thru JA's over-packed backpack; I don't hear the Freemans asserting THEIR responsibility for the incident of going thru her belongings as being a WRONGFUL ACTION on Daniel's part!!!

JA, on the other hand, was noted by EVERYONE BUT the Freemans as being odd, strange, crazy, obsessed, etc. Even her co-workers who had NEVER met Travis spotted JA as being someone with red flags about her; Abe and Ryan... all knew JA was head over heels for Travis; when Travis is found dead, EVERY PERSON POINTED TO JODI. This means HER crazy behavior WAS her NORMAL behavior.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:05 pm

BTW, I wanted to note:
In one of the recently released PD interrogations vid clips:
JA was answering a question for Det Flores re her mental health. JA said she HAD one episode of a mental break down.

JA stated DARRYL, OG, HAD been mentally cruel to her.
JA stated she was breaking up with Darryl.
They had words.
JA said she had to get the keys for Darryl's truck to give to him.
JA got in her car to leave but couldn't as Darryl was parked behind her and would not move his truck.
JA said this caused her to have a mental break-down...

Go figure! Fragile little flower...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:07 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
Bmore wrote:http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rjenrn

@flame77 <---IS RIGHT @stark3923 @jeffgoldesq @Christi_Paul @DrDrewHLN LaViolette DID interview #jodiarias & she DID lie to Alyce ab't computer pics. Of course later changing story to match computer forensic evidence. Here's more info:

During Juan's cross of Jodi on Day 21, Juan mentions the hearing on August 8, 2011. This hearing was where Jodi tried to get Matt McCartney to lie for her about pedophilia accusations against Travis & attempted to slip magazines to him. LaViolette was in this same hearing & told Juan Martinez during questioning that Jodi had told her Travis was masturbating to images on a laptop (not pieces of paper on bed).

Separately, accounts say that Juan was furious about LaViolette's testimony and immediately filed a motion to preclude LaViolette from testifying about Travis Alexander in any way. Mainly because her testimony would be based on a lie from Jodi. Prosecutor could prove this was a lie because it directly contradicted Jodi saying she saw Travis masturbating to pictures on his bed NOT images on laptop.

On August 15, 2011, the judge granted the state's motion to preclude LaViolette from speaking about Travis and limiting her testimony about main issues of abuse.

Separately, I seem to recall that Jean Casarez was recently on HLN speaking about this same hearing where LaViolette and Juan got into it pretty heavily and that LaViolette didn't fare well against him. Apparently Jean didn't think LaViolette would hold up against Juan much better than on that day when he gets her on cross. Does anyone have that video?

Best Posting Of The Thanks, Bmore! This is so interesting. I didn't know any of this and I appreciate you digging this all up for us. I really can't wait to see Juan go after this woman. I don't care if she's "nice" or not; The fact is that she is up there pontificating on behalf OF AN ABUSER, and the bottom line is she's doing it for money, because if she was really altruistic she'd be finding out her facts and acting ethically!

I will second this! Best Posting Of The Best Posting Of The
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:10 pm

Bmore wrote:the thing that's irking me is according to AL the 'mean' text TA sent JA calling her a socio and stuff is him being abusive. But he's tried helping JA, tried being nice to JA, tried avoiding JA and nothing seems to be working so when the sh!t hit the fan and he had enough, she crossed the line in a big way for the last time he let his frustrations out. I mean it that wrong? Ok if she actually had feelings maybe they would have been hurt but she saw it as 2 steps back from her goal of making TA her's again... When is there personal accountability and responsibility? Was he suppose to smother her with sweetness and imply that it was OK that she did these things to him? She would assume that makes it ok... Why isn't a person allow to raise their voice, vent and say enough is enough without it being considered abuse? It's not like it was a regular thing, he usually didn't even cuss at her but only got irate when she ramped up her BS...
It is not PC to emote without permission of the other.
Flat affect is now the norm.
Did you miss the memo?
And, if you turn to your partner in the middle of the night and begin sweet, gentle, sleep-time sexual overtures, you best have a signed and notarized consent form from them! Shocked
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 17 Empty Breakdown

Post by ShellJett Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:17 pm

Freckles wrote:BTW, I wanted to note:
JA was answering a question for Det Flores re her mental health. JA said she HAD one episode of a mental break down.

They had words.
JA got in her car to leave but couldn't as Darryl was parked behind her and would not move his truck.

That's her spin on it. Poor Darryl probably had to buy new tires the next day. People with her Personality Disorders don't have mental breakdowns. Wish I was a neighbor and saw episode. 2nd thought - glad I wasn't neighbor, I have a dog and cat.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:24 pm

Pic 144:
Office as it was found.
Note the evidence markers on desk, etc.
Note the desk where anal sex purportedly took place according to JA...
Embarassed She forgot to muss it up!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:28 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
Calypso wrote:Hello:

http://www2.dca.ca.gov/pls/wllpub/WLLQRYNA$LCEV2.QueryView?P_LICENSE_NUMBER=16213&P_LTE_ID=724

WTH??!!

Yeah! What's this all about?! Very interesting!

Hot find!
Note: She can ONLY practice medicine under the direction of specified supervisor listed. And HIS license is now revoked, too!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by glazier Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:32 pm

THATGIRL- Your post on the previous page was AWESOME!
Been catching up and had to skip ahead to give KUDOS! Best Posting Of The

My cousin lives in Mesa and I was out there Oct/11...
almost bought a condo...
MY COUSIN AND ALL THE TAXPAYERS ARE GETTING THE SHAFT!
I'd like to give JA a few round-houses as well, but I'm a Guy,
so you better do it,lol.
what a piece of work this one is. Shocked
please,please, PLEASE Jury, restore my faith in the Justice System...

glazier

Mood : Frying Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:57 pm

justanopinion wrote:
Bmore wrote:Can't post pics so here's the link to the pic when TA was little with his gpa while wearing spiderman underwear... TA wearing them not gpa...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=118375061670087&set=pb.118186915022235.-2207520000.1364337085&type=3&theater

screen captured and posted for ease of viewing...
Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 17 Ta12
I love this pic of Travis.
IMO, he is in swim shorts. Looks like a bean-bag chair.
So sweet, innocent and trusting. His whole future unwritten.
He is all smiles as he enjoys the cuddle with his father.
I looked for the dirt, the tear-stained faced, the dirty clothing or unwashed face, the unkempt hair... and I seem to be missing it all.
I see a happy child unaware of future grief, unaware of father's potential drug problems or Dad's early death.
Just a sweet moment in time confident there would be more such moments...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellJett Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:31 pm

Boy, looking at that picture and the context of how it is being used by JA really gave me a reality check. Thanks for posting it. Thanks for putting it in it's proper context.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms. Gibson Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:32 pm

Freckles wrote:
Pianist wrote:
... Can't really expect them to say they believe the presentation of the case was so bad JA will fry because then SHE could call for overturn on appeals; her attys failed to believe in her and as such, failed to provide adequate representation. Right?....

Is is possible that she could already make a case for appeal based on all of the mistakes the shrink made in her evaluation? (I don't know about these things)

Ms. Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:34 pm

Clearing it up:

" ... Late last night, our STFM had the opportunity to explain what happened. Yes, the defense did request that supporters remove their ribbons. Our STFM was able to speak w family members who had politely asked everyone to please remove their ribbons... one family member did tell our STFM that this appeared to be a "tit for tat" for something a supporter had done the day before.... yes, juvenile, ridiculous, absurd, immature, crazy... but our STFM said everyone wanted to respect the family's wishes and do whatever they requested...."

" ... the Supreme Court ruling on Carey v Musladin (2006) which set a precedent for just this very thing... I am extremely shocked that this was not addressed at the beginning of the trial & repeated everyday... however, obviously it was not... ..."

Read more---

https://www.facebook.com/SupportTravisAlexandarsFamily?ref=ts&fref=ts
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:36 pm

ShellJett wrote:
Freckles wrote:BTW, I wanted to note:

They had words.

That's her spin on it. Poor Darryl probably had to buy new tires the next day. People with her Personality Disorders don't have mental breakdowns. Wish I was a neighbor and saw episode. 2nd thought - glad I wasn't neighbor, I have a dog and cat.
Might be why he couldn't move his truck! Laughing
Maybe, that is why she decided to never park in front of someone whose tires she was going to get stabby crazy with!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms. Gibson Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:40 pm

[/quote]
The pic in the closet was too grainy when I blew it up but there is only 1 person in the pic and the person is wearing blue... however I still think she may have seen the pic with TA and his father and assumed the pic was of TA with a moustache and a small child.. JMO[/quote]

...... As we know, liars sometimes use one real fact as a jumping off point for their lies. Jodi saw that picture and spun the whole pedo/spidey undies story with that picture as an inspiration! [/quote]

Would be interesting to know many times has she done this ....'borrowed' truth to spin lies.... she did the same thing when she borrowed facts from Travis's story about being held at gun point and spun the info into her story about the 'ninjas'.

edit to ad: sorry, don't know how to fix the ""s.

Last edited by Ms. Gibson on Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : quotations)

Ms. Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:46 pm

I think JA uses "anchors" for her lies a lot.
This is so she can "recall" if asked and it sounds doable.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:09 pm

glazier wrote:THATGIRL- Your post on the previous page was AWESOME!
Been catching up and had to skip ahead to give KUDOS! Best Posting Of The

My cousin lives in Mesa and I was out there Oct/11...
almost bought a condo...
MY COUSIN AND ALL THE TAXPAYERS ARE GETTING THE SHAFT!
I'd like to give JA a few round-houses as well, but I'm a Guy,
so you better do it,lol.
what a piece of work this one is. Shocked
please,please, PLEASE Jury, restore my faith in the Justice System...

I'm a guy and I'd feel no shame round housing that b*tch. Count me in.

gsweater

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:35 pm

Who is being abused?

http://www.batteredmen.com/NISVS.htm
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:22 am

Freckles wrote:
Pianist wrote:I just keep trying to think positively e.g. Juan will take this mess and make a wonderful portrait for the jury; Juan will sew her up like a stuffed turkey and roast her (that may be sewing up her 3 holes too...lol); the Travis family will find some peace with the conviction; JA will rot behind bars waiting on death row or serving life without parole. I am so angry at the defense lawyers on tv saying it will be a hung jury or 2nd degree. Aren't you guys?
They can say whatever they want but it will be a jury of 12 who will make that determination. Can't really expect them to say they believe the presentation of the case was so bad JA will fry because then SHE could call for overturn on appeals; her attys failed to believe in her and as such, failed to provide adequate representation. Right?

They are blowing hot air to whomever will listen. It is normal. Laughing

Pianist~

I feel the same way you do. Everytime I hear that it upsets me so badly that I start to stress out. I am now pretty much staying away from JVM, NG, and shows like that. When they have those panels, it's always the defense attorneys who say how she may not get convicted of murder one, and how her DT is doing so well, etc., I mute the sound whenever they are on because it is starting to make me think this may turn out to be another Casey Anthony result.
I know it's because that case smashed my sense of justice prevailing for a long time, but now I do worry. I have seen enough injustice in just my own life to be fearful of the outcome in this case.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:56 am

I find it amusing that JA will diagnose herself with ADHD (on the stand), a "nervous breakdown" but won't admit to having a mental problem/personality issue... Really a nervous breakdown? that was a tizzy fit, she was mad... ever seen a toddler get so aggravated that they hyperventilate? When she was explaining how everytime Darryl would cut her off and drove her to this breakdown this is all I could think of... you have to watch the link... lmao...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32C0eKRQVt8
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:59 am

She really likes to pull from movies...

- I think her breakdown came from Austin Powers
- Her wearing the spidey panites from Charlie's Angels
- The mystery email man that TA was mad about was from the 40 year old virgin

What other movie references do we have?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 17 Empty movies

Post by ShellJett Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:09 am

Bmore wrote:She really likes to pull from movies...

- I think her breakdown came from Austin Powers
- Her wearing the spidey panites from Charlie's Angels
- The mystery email man that TA was mad about was from the 40 year old virgin

What other movie references do we have?

Can't think of any this am - braindead. Just goes to show how little emotion she has really experienced herself. I think she always did this it's just that we all get to see her in action. She's a sick f***. No treatment for Personality Disorders.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next