Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9

+25
tesstruhart
olivier57
stina
Ms. Gibson
colsnipe
Weeziethm
Bo
THATGIRL
WeeBonnie
Bat Woman
yellow bike
Bmore
gsweater
emberl
glazier
Alessandra_Deux
auman58
Pianist
Mylife101
Kentucky Gal
Freckles
Calypso
Moosiesmama
justanopinion
carlakay
29 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 18 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9

Post by Freckles Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:12 am

Need to watch language unless we want to upset the moderators.

Just saying.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 18 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:20 am

Freckles wrote:BTW, I wanted to note:
In one of the recently released PD interrogations vid clips:
JA was answering a question for Det Flores re her mental health. JA said she HAD one episode of a mental break down.

JA stated DARRYL, OG, HAD been mentally cruel to her.
JA stated she was breaking up with Darryl.
They had words.
JA said she had to get the keys for Darryl's truck to give to him.
JA got in her car to leave but couldn't as Darryl was parked behind her and would not move his truck.
JA said this caused her to have a mental break-down...

Go figure! Fragile little flower...

I actually laughed at that in the police interrogation, the way she described it; she had a nervous breakdown, she went into her room they slept in separate bedrooms and was quiet and crying! then she went to leave, but daryl wanted his keys and he had blocked her in because he didn't think she should drive when she was that upset... that dear Jodi is not a nervous breakdown that was a childish temper tantrum.

She must be having multiple nervous breakdowns now... omg what does that remind me of?
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:21 am

Did you guys look at the link I put on page 17 about how DB caused her nervous breakdown
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:25 am

Freckles wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

Yeah! What's this all about?! Very interesting!

Hot find!
Note: She can ONLY practice medicine under the direction of specified supervisor listed. And HIS license is now revoked, too!

Caly posted right after that one, the licence that is currently valid for Family Counselling. It is valid until if I remember May 2013. She is up to date on her continuing ed and just needs to pay the licence fee..
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:34 am

Suspect
Bmore wrote:Did you guys look at the link I put on page 17 about how DB caused her nervous breakdown

the AP zip it one? lol totally funny
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:35 am

yes... she said by him cutting her off and making weird noises everytime she tried to speak made her breakdown... I'm driving down the road and that clip popped in my head...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:38 am

was chatting yesterday with MIL and showing her pics of some of the guys that JA dated in the past... and talked about some of the testimony...

Even though she "lived" with Daryl my MIL asked if JA was some kind of a prostitute...

men much older ...
travelled distances...
men hooked on the sex act with her ... willing to lie for her...

had to share her perspective Laughing
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:40 am

Bmore wrote:yes... she said by him cutting her off and making weird noises everytime she tried to speak made her breakdown... I'm driving down the road and that clip popped in my head...

I wonder if he has ever thought that we could be discussing this case about him not TA... or does he buy into JA that strongly!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by stina Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:41 am

Hi Hinky friends,

I started watching this trial about a week ago so forgive me if this has been explained but it is really bothering me in light of the recent witness testimony and HLN coverage.

We keep hearing the "sex" tapes and seeing the text messages between JA and TA, did she record and save their conversations both verbal and text? Did Travis know he was being recorded and texts were saved?

IMO she appears to be saving these private conversations to either "get off" on them or possibly blackmail him if he ever wanted to leave her.

BTW she makes me ill and a doctor on Dr. Drew asked an lf boyfriend if he ever wanted to just slap her...LOL I am at that point!
stina
stina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:46 am

I don't think she was a prostitute just loose... Sex means love and if she can give you the best and new experiences with sex then you'll love her more. Even tho I don't think she understands or is capable of love it's the concept of it she desires. TA kind of raised the stakes for her, he had no baggage and was on top of his game not to mention the most eligible bachelor that really nobody could land... She liked the challenge and felt confident that he would be hers... She spent alot of time courting and manipulating TA before they started dating (one of his friends said she made up a stalker to get TA to commit and he finally did). I think all her past boyfriends were less sophisticated then TA and let her go on with her behavior and TA was like naaa this isn't right, don't want it anymore... And that made her ramp up her game...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:53 am

Hi Stina... They were able to retrieve the texts from their phones and probably the carrier, same with emails.. the phone sex from 5/10 she recorded saying that he wanted her to so they could listen to it later but we don't think that's true... She kept prompting him to repeat stuff that could be used against him and neither of them ever once made comment about it being recorded... He brother actually posted a FB or Tweet that she did it to use against him to keep other girls away... On the stand she admitted it was all fantasy talk, I think she was doing it to make him remember the sex they had and he went along to have material to jerk too... He admitted he'd never jerked until being with her now he does it all the time... He was in AZ and she in CA and they'd been broken up for awhile when this recording was made...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:00 am

A post on FB made me think about jury questions for AL...

Some of the traits you listed for abusers especially the stalker type are the same as testimony given on how Jodi acted towards Travis. Would this make her the abuser? And if so, would his 'mean' text messages just be a result of how she treated him?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by stina Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:02 am

Thanks Bmore....Those taped conversations are suspicious to me, like you said she keeps asking him to repeat and now I know they were actually broken up....OMG...total set up!
stina
stina

Back to top Go down

Post by stina Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:03 am

Her taping it is also a stalker trait IMO...
stina
stina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:04 am

the fact that her bro said it was to keep future girlfriends away... I think TA might have found out about it some how because of his text a week before the murder saying you hurt me... she's betrayed his trust alot but I think that really struck him...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:05 am

yes it is, AL said they will listen to voicemails over and over again just to hear their voice... One of TA's co-workers said she didn't like JA but felt the sex tape was to be able to listen to him after the fact and maybe have it as 'material' for herself...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:12 am

this really scares me... this guy knew both JA and TA and he tried to believe that JA didn't do it... he now believes she did ... is looking for remorse from her and can find none...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19CkA4ywH4Y

worry's me that some one on the jury will be a hold out sympathetic to JA

can't spell sympathetic without spelling pathetic Laughing
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:14 am

Bmore wrote:A post on FB made me think about jury questions for AL...

Some of the traits you listed for abusers especially the stalker type are the same as testimony given on how Jodi acted towards Travis. Would this make her the abuser? And if so, would his 'mean' text messages just be a result of how she treated him?

Please tell me that someone said HELL YES that makes her the abuser!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by stina Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:16 am

Thanks for filling in some blanks for me Bmore!

JA is a vile person! I can barely listen to her or look at her.

Doctor Dick thinks she suffers from low self esteem and can't assert herself, Jeez he should have been shown how she spoke to JM when he questioned her. She has no fear of "pushing" anyone's buttons, I can only imagine what TA went through with her. Oh and the police interrogation, she was cool as a cucumber when any "normal"person would be a wreck guilty or innocent.
stina
stina

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:30 am

@ Stina nice to finally see you here!! enjoyed your posts at THM and JFJB. Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 18 803492
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:37 am

justanopinion wrote:this really scares me... this guy knew both JA and TA and he tried to believe that JA didn't do it... he now believes she did ... is looking for remorse from her and can find none...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19CkA4ywH4Y

worry's me that some one on the jury will be a hold out sympathetic to JA

can't spell sympathetic without spelling pathetic Laughing

Well, the good news is that this interview was years ago---before the trial ever started, and already Aaron was convinced Jodi was guilty. Can you imagine what he must be thinking now, after hearing a lot of the evidence that has been presented?
BTW this is the guy that Jodi asked to drive her by Travis' house the day of his memorial service, after it was over!!! Can you even imagine?!!!!!!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by stina Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:42 am

Hiya justanopinion

Nice to see another trial under way still waiting for J4J arrest!
stina
stina

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:48 am

stina wrote:Hiya justanopinion

Nice to see another trial under way still waiting for J4J arrest!

Welcome! I was a member on Hinky all through the C. Anthony trial, and lost heart after the devastating verdict and never followed another trial until this one.

BTW CUTEST photo of the pups! Are they yours?

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by stina Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:52 am

Hi 18thcenturylady,

Not my pups just loved the picture!

I was following the the Rebecca Zahau case then the Jane Bashara case happened, I knew her and live in the area.
stina
stina

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:07 am

Here ya go, 18, here's a couple of ours~ Meet Carlito

photo 282060_10150322088272040_743532039_9834814_4045437_n_zps9778e681.jpg
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:10 am

Oh my they're so tiny... smaller then my cats... I'd be scared i'd hurt them... lol My aunt has a bunch of different breed small dogs...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:15 am

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 18 Alicec10

these two are mine... they had pups last fall that were spectacular... doing a repeat next spring!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:17 am

Calypso wrote:Here ya go, 18, here's a couple of ours~ Meet Carlito

photo 282060_10150322088272040_743532039_9834814_4045437_n_zps9778e681.jpg

Awww! So cute! I am a total sucker for doggies! We love ours to bits! They each have a 'front pack'---We each wear one and take them out in them. When they even see them they go mental, lol!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:18 am

We have big dogs too. Lab,Chow & Akita mix.

Carlito tries to bully them. One bite and he'd be a snack. They ignore him, Thank God!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:20 am

justanopinion wrote:Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 18 Alicec10

these two are mine... they had pups last fall that were spectacular... doing a repeat next spring!

What gorgeous dogs! Do you sell the puppies or keep them all?! I know we took care of a litter of new yorkies as a favor to the breeder for a month. Got our little Deladis as a gift for that, but it was SO HARD to see them all go home!

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 18 Yorkie10

(Little Deladis)

We had adopted Sasha first...

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 18 Sashap10

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:24 am

I brought Carlito out with me wherever I went when he was a puppy. He's very social, as opposed of some of the other ones. It seems like they pick out one person in the family and stick to that person.

We have a black pug too- she was a mess when we got her- skin condition, skinny. She roamed the neighborhood at my former daughter in laws. (She had gotten her from her sister who was not allowed to have animals in her new place) They didn't take care of her. Anyway, after a couple of weeks I noticed these smooth, shinny "lumps" on the floor- she had miscarried, dropping numerous fetus's. She had gotten pregnant from roaming the streets.

I'm glad I brought her home. Today, her skin is great, she's filled out and makes the funniest noises!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:25 am

JAO I like how their ears and mouths flap when they're running, that's cute...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:27 am

18thcenturylady wrote:
justanopinion wrote:Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 18 Alicec10

What gorgeous dogs! Do you sell the puppies or keep them all?! I know we took care of a litter of new yorkies as a favor to the breeder for a month. Got our little Deladis as a gift for that, but it was SO HARD to see them all go home!

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 18 Yorkie10

Very handsome looking dogs. The bottom one is a cutie!!

(Little Deladis)
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:35 am

@ 18th ... they are pure breed german shorthaired pointers that are dual registered ... and you totally gave me the chills... keep them all... nooooo!!! there were 11 of them...

Your little ones are adorable...

@ Caly love those little guys... and a black pug ... they have quite a personality... that snorting is a hoot!! love them!!

can't say I ever met a dog I didn't love... wish I could say the same about people.

justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:36 am

well, just my two cents and bragging. My beloved Laci went over the rainbow bridge just before Christmas last year. My hubby and I swore no more. that lasted til feb. when we went to humane society and got a yellow lab mix puppy. she is about 8 months now and soooooo bad. Actually mischiefvious I guess, but nevertheless. A handful. she is the cutest thing and we have obedience school scheduled in april. My backyard looks like downtown beirut from all the digging. so far only lost 3 pairs of shoes and a purse and a set of drapes. I think things are looking up. Otherwise, she is just perfect. Her name is Maggie Mae and I call her Maggie Mcgee
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:40 am

link to the AL drama.... official docs

https://twitter.com/josemcyntire/status/317080920643469313/photo/1
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 18 Empty DP

Post by ShellJett Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:48 am

Pianist wrote:I just keep trying to think positively e.g. Juan will take this mess and make a wonderful portrait for the jury; Juan will sew her up like a stuffed turkey and roast her (that may be sewing up her 3 holes too...lol); the Travis family will find some peace with the conviction; JA will rot behind bars waiting on death row or serving life without parole. I am so angry at the defense lawyers on tv saying it will be a hung jury or 2nd degree. Aren't you guys?

YES. I am hoping for DP over LWOP. It will be great for her to be mostly isolated with nobody to listen to her b.s. Heard average time on DR in AZ is only 12 years.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 18 Empty Appeals

Post by ShellJett Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:51 am

Ms. Gibson wrote:
Freckles wrote:
... Can't really expect them to say they believe the presentation of the case was so bad JA will fry because then SHE could call for overturn on appeals; her attys failed to believe in her and as such, failed to provide adequate representation. Right?....

Is is possible that she could already make a case for appeal based on all of the mistakes the shrink made in her evaluation? (I don't know about these things)

She will use all kinds of stuff in her appeals from Death Row. I am a positive thinker.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 18 Empty Language

Post by ShellJett Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:55 am

Freckles wrote:Need to watch language unless we want to upset the moderators.

Just saying.

Sorry for the language. Boy, if I wrote what I really thought I would be banned from site. Apologies all around, will censor myself here and yell it out loud.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:56 am

I tend to use ! and $ signs to make my cuss words... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellJett Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:03 am

Just saw all the adorable dog pics. Going to charge my camera and send some cuties. Funny that so many of us are loving dog owners.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:16 am

Bmore wrote:link to the AL drama.... official docs

https://twitter.com/josemcyntire/status/317080920643469313/photo/1

Well done, you! Yea! Typical of the defense to try to 'suprise' the state, and yet yell foul when they perceive the STATE hasn't given THEM something!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:22 am

ShellJett wrote:
Ms. Gibson wrote:

Is is possible that she could already make a case for appeal based on all of the mistakes the shrink made in her evaluation? (I don't know about these things)

She will use all kinds of stuff in her appeals from Death Row. I am a positive thinker.

I agree she and her attorneys will throw everything they can against the wall to see what sticks but as far as her experts, SHE had the ultimate say, and chose them. Also, EVERY CONCLUSION THEY CAME TO WAS BASED ON LIES SHE TOLD. I think that IF she gets the DP, and after all the appeals are finished years from now, she WILL be executed. So far almost a million spent on her defense and a judge who bent over backwards allowing her to present oft times outrageously unfair and unfounded "evidence". Also the court has let her get away with really inappropriate and childish tantrums, whims, and demands, with no sanction to her or her attorneys. (Her disrespectful treatment of the prosecutor, and just the latest---her spoiled brat, vengeful demand that Travis' supporters remove all visual trace of him from the courtroom, to name a couple.)

Frankly I am disgusted. During the CA trial at least Judge Perry came down hard on Ms. Anthony and her defense team at times. Jodi is getting away with proverbial murder in this courtroom. Lets all hope the verdict nails her ass to the wall for the most serious of charges!

I don't think she has any grounds for appeal whatsoever, and that doesn't worry me.
I just want to make sure she gets convicted of murder one in the first place, and gets the most dire sentence possible.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:30 am

Whatever happened to her statements... if I did this to Travis I would be begging for the death penalty...
I would never hurt Travis...
and last but not least ...
I would prefer the DP over life in prison???
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:32 am

did they ever explain why/purpose she called TA 10 days after she murdered him... didn't she already know at that time that he had been found?

missed some of her prattle / I mean testimony/ i mean sextimony... just wondering!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:36 am

from the court site...

Case Documents

NOTE: STATE'S FIFTEENTH SUPPLEMENTAL LIST OF WITNESSES

And the gas station and walmart turned over the records to the dteam
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:37 am

looks like the state did an update to the witness list
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:43 am

tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:43 am

justanopinion wrote:Whatever happened to her statements... if I did this to Travis I would be begging for the death penalty...
I would never hurt Travis...
and last but not least ...
I would prefer the DP over life in prison???

I just saw a clip from her 48 hour interview as well, and she AGAIN said "If I were convicted of this I would rather have the death penalty than to spend the rest of my life in prison."

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:44 am

Good Morning everyone! Is there court today?
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next