Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9

+25
tesstruhart
olivier57
stina
Ms. Gibson
colsnipe
Weeziethm
Bo
THATGIRL
WeeBonnie
Bat Woman
yellow bike
Bmore
gsweater
emberl
glazier
Alessandra_Deux
auman58
Pianist
Mylife101
Kentucky Gal
Freckles
Calypso
Moosiesmama
justanopinion
carlakay
29 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 9 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:22 pm

Brother Freeman said TA could of been nicer to JA and stuff like that be he seemed to be pretty neutral correct? I thought he said TA would ask him to hang around so he wouldn't be alone with JA... I know JA was good friends with the Freeman's and sister Freeman was all team JA on the stand... They weren't together on that trip correct? Do you think she used the Freeman's to get invited to be with TA? Since TA was pretty private do you think Brother Freeman knew how she was driving TA crazy and there for he was treating her crappy trying to get her to go away...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 9 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:23 pm

tesstruhart wrote:Um, I feel like I am living under a rock, I am here most every day and I just read on twitter that JA filed order of protection against...Beth Karas? could this be true?

COURT OF MARICOPA COUNTY

MINUTE ENTRY

The court has received and reviewed Defendant's Motion for Protective Order.

IT IS ORDERED setting Defendant's motion for March 27, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. before the Honorable Joseph C. Welty.

CC:

Shana Druckerman via email
Beth Karas via email
Paul Matadeen via email

http://courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/032013/m5692730.pdf

Arizona Rules of Criminal Procedure

Rule 15.5. Excision and protective orders

a. Discretion of the Court to Deny, Defer or Regulate Disclosure. Upon motion of any party showing good cause, the court may at any time order that disclosure of the identity of any witness be deferred for any reasonable period of time not to extend beyond five days prior to the date set for trial, or that any other disclosures required by this rule be denied, deferred or regulated when it finds:

(1) That the disclosure would result in a risk or harm outweighing any usefulness of the disclosure to any party; and

(2) That the risk cannot be eliminated by a less substantial restriction of discovery rights.

b. Discretion of the Court to Authorize Excision. Whenever the court finds, on motion of any party, that only a portion of a document, material or other information is subject to disclosure under these rules, it may authorize the party disclosing it to excise that portion of the material that is not subject to disclosure and to disclose the remainder.

c. Protective and Excision Order Proceedings. On motion of the party seeking a protective or excision order, or submitting to the court for a determination as to whether any document, material or other information is subject to disclosure, the court may permit the party to present the material or information for the inspection of the judge alone. Counsel for all other parties shall be entitled to be present when such presentation is made.

d. Preservation of Record. If the court enters an order that any material, or any portion thereof, is not subject to disclosure under this rule, the entire text of the material shall be sealed and preserved in the record to be made available to the appellate court in the event of an appeal.

http://www.arizonacrimelaws.com/15_5.htm
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 9 Empty Cost

Post by ShellJett Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:25 pm

Bmore wrote:wouldn't the cost be public info tho?

I have seen reporting on cost of trial already. BK has reported cost upwards of 800K.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:30 pm

I guess telling the truth about the cost of this liars defense has people pissed and therefore has her panties in a bunch... I'd love to know how much $$$ has been sent to TA's family to help with the cost of staying in Mesa instead of being home working... Between the 2 paypal accounts and people sending money thru the mail... I bet JA would be PISSED that even tho she took TA the world has come together to support him and his family against her...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:32 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:
tesstruhart wrote:Um, I feel like I am living under a rock, I am here most every day and I just read on twitter that JA filed order of protection against...Beth Karas? could this be true?

COURT OF MARICOPA COUNTY

MINUTE ENTRY

IT IS ORDERED setting Defendant's motion for March 27, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. before the Honorable Joseph C. Welty.

CC:

Beth Karas via email
Paul Matadeen via email

a. Discretion of the Court to Deny, Defer or Regulate Disclosure. Upon motion of any party showing good cause, the court may at any time order that disclosure of the identity of any witness be deferred for any reasonable period of time not to extend beyond five days prior to the date set for trial, or that any other disclosures required by this rule be denied, deferred or regulated when it finds:

(1) That the disclosure would result in a risk or harm outweighing any usefulness of the disclosure to any party; and

(2) That the risk cannot be eliminated by a less substantial restriction of discovery rights.

b. Discretion of the Court to Authorize Excision. Whenever the court finds, on motion of any party, that only a portion of a document, material or other information is subject to disclosure under these rules, it may authorize the party disclosing it to excise that portion of the material that is not subject to disclosure and to disclose the remainder.

c. Protective and Excision Order Proceedings. On motion of the party seeking a protective or excision order, or submitting to the court for a determination as to whether any document, material or other information is subject to disclosure, the court may permit the party to present the material or information for the inspection of the judge alone. Counsel for all other parties shall be entitled to be present when such presentation is made.

d. Preservation of Record. If the court enters an order that any material, or any portion thereof, is not subject to disclosure under this rule, the entire text of the material shall be sealed and preserved in the record to be made available to the appellate court in the event of an appeal.

Thanks Alessandra. What do you suppose the was straw that broke this camel's back? The reporting of the cost or something else?
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:34 pm

justanopinion wrote:
Bmore wrote:I do think it's interesting that she locked Napoleon up. I think it was to make sure he didn't track blood any where, she did a good job of making sure she didn't... I think it goes to the premed, she knew what she was going to do and didn't need the dog that had full run of the house in the way... I think she did that while he was in the shower...

How do we know Napoleon was locked up? Sorry I missed this...
Catching up...
The dog had these little dog barriers, buffers, put up so he could not go into certain areas. The foot of the stairs, parts of the downstairs. You can see it in the evidence pics.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:36 pm

whew finally fever free and just now caught up on all I missed out on since last pop in. I am not at all shocked to learn there was prior animal abuse but I bout choked when I think it was Bmore who shared that fb is sayin the new expert has never met wt Arias. Glad to see someone recalls JM bringing her up during cross so there HAD to of been some sort of meeting but I am extremely curious just how in depth her study of Jodi was. If all she was allowed to know is Jodi's version of events;the sex tape and one sided emails or text messages then Juan is going to blow her mind. I think Travis does come across as abusive towards her there at the end but wth wouldnt start getting a tad abusive when trying to shake off a friggin leech that just will not leave you alone?
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:37 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:

COURT OF MARICOPA COUNTY

MINUTE ENTRY

CC:

Beth Karas via email
Paul Matadeen via email

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME???? COULD THERE BE ANYONE NICER THAN BETH KARAS???? WHAT THE HECK IS THIS ALL ABOUT???

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:38 pm

all JM has to do with the mean text is show the entire thing and say couldn't this be the behavior of a frustrated person and not an abusive one?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:39 pm

we've started...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:40 pm

omg enough of her CV already
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:40 pm

talking about military work...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:40 pm

justanopinion wrote:
Bmore wrote:I have a German Shepherd now, had her from 2 weeks old... Growing up I had 2 and one of them was rescued from an abusive home... She adjusted very well to family life but didn't like anyone that fit the description of her abusers...

I can't help but think that JA had something more to do with the dogs vanishing... She said she kicked it but it didn't yelp because it wasn't that hard... Why would it run away forever? I smell more BS...

didn't yelp because she killed it.. then the fog came in and she put it into the garbage bag... she knows it and I know it... JMO sorry to be so blunt!
Oh, wow. I had not thot of that! Get shivers thinking someone could do that to a pet. Same way I get shivers thinking someone could be all lovey-dovey sharing in private intimacy one minute and slitting a throat two minutes later.... Shocked
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:42 pm

OMG... JW just asked if she was ever called a man hater or things like that... approach... someone's been watching TV... said JM by mistake and did an edit...

Last edited by Bmore on Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:42 pm

Will this new filing by Jodi against Beth Karas and the other 2 people delay THIS trial in any way?

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:43 pm

18 it shouldn't
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 9 Empty Protective Order

Post by ShellJett Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:45 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:Will this new filing by Jodi against Beth Karas and the other 2 people delay THIS trial in any way?

They are having hearing weds. in front of a different Judge. God I hope no more delays, getting thru AL's CV is excrutiating. She keeps going back to 80's, 90's. This is gonna be loooong.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:45 pm

JA has her little ponytail
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:45 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
Bmore wrote:just say this on FB and i remember something about this... She was suppose to cat sit for a friend and didn't feed the cat or something? Ring any bells?

YES! I am wondering if someone testified to this early on....I know I did hear it on JVM or something like it. Jodi was supposed to care for a (friends??) cat---Left it alone for like 2 or 3 weeks. No food or water. Cat barely made it if I recall...Maybe someone else can remember whose cat....Or the whole story. I remember being pretty horrified.
Anyone who says, "I really love... care about...." is something worth exploring.
Many times, not always, they are trying to project an image that is not real.

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:46 pm

this is going to take FOREVER!!!!!!
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:47 pm

tesstruhart wrote:
Alessandra_Deux wrote:

COURT OF MARICOPA COUNTY

MINUTE ENTRY

CC:

Beth Karas via email
Paul Matadeen via email

Thanks Alessandra. What do you suppose the was straw that broke this camel's back? The reporting of the cost or something else?

I'm not sure, it might be about freedom of information requests that have been filed by ABC and HLN to obtain evidence, e.g., documents, video recordings, audio recordings, that have not been presented to the jury at the trial.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:47 pm

Bmore wrote:OMG... JW just asked if she was ever called a man hater or things like that... approach... someone's been watching TV... said JM by mistake and did an edit...

good night Irene wth would she ask such a thing?
I missed it..was watchin video of my great niece getting her first Easter choc bunny..she loving on it like it was a doll baby til my sis grabbed it and bit off an ear..poor baby got traumatized!
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:47 pm

Freckles I'll be honest I'll pick an animal over people alot of the time... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:48 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:Will this new filing by Jodi against Beth Karas and the other 2 people delay THIS trial in any way?

I don't think so.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:50 pm

$250 for research and $300 for something else didn't hear it.. this is hourly
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:51 pm

carlakay wrote:
Bmore wrote:OMG... JW just asked if she was ever called a man hater or things like that... approach... someone's been watching TV... said JM by mistake and did an edit...

good night Irene wth would she ask such a thing?
I missed it..was watchin video of my great niece getting her first Easter choc bunny..she loving on it like it was a doll baby til my sis grabbed it and bit off an ear..poor baby got traumatized!
PTSD!!!!!!!
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:53 pm

The new azcentral interface is bad, last tweet is at the opposite of the screen so you have to scroll back and forth

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:54 pm

18thCL:
When you get time, would you move the HLN Pinksky interview over to one of the threads? Maybe the Smoking room?

I had NEVER heard of this! Wow. To accept responsibility and then abuse the animal! Sick. Really, really sick.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:55 pm

I think it was $300 an hour to be in court..
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:55 pm

tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:57 pm

wow that big screen on the wall opposite the jury... to imagine the death photos on there that big... geeezz...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:59 pm

Something tells me that this witness is going to spend hours or days to explain the same bs as Dr S...

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:00 pm

I really hate all this boring crap where they got to tell their entire life story before actually getting to the point of why their here..I understand it is necessary but shouldn't it take up less flippin time.
I am back to watching it on HLN while I attempt to recuperate from my bed so it is gonna be a loooong day.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:00 pm

Freckles wrote:18thCL:
When you get time, would you move the HLN Pinksky interview over to one of the threads? Maybe the Smoking room?

I had NEVER heard of this! Wow. To accept responsibility and then abuse the animal! Sick. Really, really sick.

I am sorry...I can cut and paste it over there if you want, but I do not know how to delete it from this section.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:00 pm

Bmore wrote:wow that big screen on the wall opposite the jury... to imagine the death photos on there that big... geeezz...

forget those pics..can you imagine the one of HER netherlands up there!!!! OMG the horror!!!
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:02 pm

I saw some pics on google where people added eyeballs right above her nasty so it looks like a face with a mouth sticking out it's tongue... you know... her deformity.... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:03 pm

This domestic violence snoozefest is making me want to beat the crap out of Palin.

gsweater

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:04 pm

Bmore wrote:I saw some pics on google where people added eyeballs right above her nasty so it looks like a face with a mouth sticking out it's tongue... you know... her deformity.... lol

nooo got the visual..screamed and scared the hell out of my pups
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:05 pm

lol... that's some funny sh!t...

Having a hard time paying attention to her...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:05 pm

Bmore wrote:On FB they brought up the woman that's baby was shot by the 2 teens and how she had him cremated the next day and gave his stuff away and that this is hinky... She already lost her 18 yo son to murder so she might be numb... But don't some religions require you to cremate within 24 hours and stuff like that? I know some of you read over there so I brought it up... I don't have a FB but log into my daughters so I can see what's going on and kills me not to post sometimes... lol

I hate being the doubter but I AM concerned with this story.
A short time ago, a baby WAS shot by gang members in Chicago and the city is STILL reeling. Seems to be a copycat act. But MOST gang members or shooters would kill the adult and maybe injure a baby--- not kill the child. The reason criminals are "tender" toward children is simple: They see themselves as the innocent child before anything bad had come to hurt them, to make them feel betrayed by the adults in control of their world.

IIRC, the baby shot in Chicago was not the original target.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:07 pm

Freckles wrote:
Bmore wrote:On FB they brought up the woman that's baby was shot by the 2 teens and how she had him cremated the next day and gave his stuff away and that this is hinky... She already lost her 18 yo son to murder so she might be numb... But don't some religions require you to cremate within 24 hours and stuff like that? I know some of you read over there so I brought it up... I don't have a FB but log into my daughters so I can see what's going on and kills me not to post sometimes... lol

A short time ago, a baby WAS shot by gang members in Chicago and the city is STILL reeling. Seems to be a copycat act. But MOST gang members or shooters would kill the adult and maybe injure a baby--- not kill the child. The reason criminals are "tender" toward children is simple: They see themselves as the innocent child before anything bad had come to hurt them, to make them feel betrayed by the adults in control of their world.

you are not alone,hun
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:08 pm

Chicago the dad was the target... teens these days aren't like us, they don't see the bigger picture and don't care... not all over them but some and it's sick and sad...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:08 pm

JA is fixed on this woman during her explanations.
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:10 pm

They're all wearing black today. Nice. Pffft!
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:10 pm

Freckles wrote:

I'm in doubt, too. Saw the mother this morning crying - the sniffles and whatnot - NO TEARS!

two little teenagers just came around the corner - shot the baby in the face ri-i-i-ight
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by THATGIRL Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:13 pm

Nice effing pontytail again, really airass, again...would like to snatch her by the freekin thing and swing around the darn. Court room a few times, hate this woman a lot Suspect

THATGIRL

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:13 pm

didn't JA try and isolate TA from friends and stuff... she's talking about abusers doing that...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:14 pm

Does anyone know where I can view a copy of the actual email in which Travis told Jodi he felt that he was "nothing more than a dildo with a heartbeat" to her? I know he referred to her in unflattering terms as well in this series of emails. I have never seen them, and would like to read them and see the context of them.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:15 pm

Let's see:
JA went after prison system for her meals, meds;
JA went after Travis' family wearing of the blue;
JA is now going after Beth Karrass and media;

Who is next:
JA will go after the jury?
JA will go after the judge?
JA will go after the bailiff?
JA will go after her attys for letting her take the stand?
JA will go after one of the "expert" witnesses?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:16 pm

drive-by fruiter?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next