Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9

+25
tesstruhart
olivier57
stina
Ms. Gibson
colsnipe
Weeziethm
Bo
THATGIRL
WeeBonnie
Bat Woman
yellow bike
Bmore
gsweater
emberl
glazier
Alessandra_Deux
auman58
Pianist
Mylife101
Kentucky Gal
Freckles
Calypso
Moosiesmama
justanopinion
carlakay
29 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 11 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9

Post by Calypso Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:02 pm

Freckles wrote:Wilmott ALWAYS bores the crap out of me! Sleep

Same here!!
Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 11 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:02 pm

tesstruhart wrote:Some are tweeting that jury seems very attentive to this lady. They are seeing a connection with jurors. I hope that's true. If they can remember what she is saying, when JM gets up and paints JA with the same brush it might just be very enlightening.

Uh oh...I don't see that as good. I was hoping they'd be bored and restless.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:03 pm

Her butt makes her hair look big.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:04 pm

this woman is very congenial.. she is not unabashedly arrogant... she is trying to pull the jury in... I hope JM is softer with this woman on cross if he is soft and calm and points out the inconsistencies this woman will not risk her reputation the way the baboon did IMO
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:08 pm

Ok.
So new info here!
JA abused and probably killed a family dog;
JA abused a cat she volunteered to care for;
JA often took TA's car leaving hers without the keys(so he had to catch rides to his family nights at the church)

JA slit the tires of her bf and HIS friends;
JA hacked into his computer, ATM, cell phone;
JA wrote and sent messages to TA's friends without his permission or knowledge;

JA would "sneak" around and peek thru windows on TA;
JA would crawl thru doggy doors to get to TA;
JA would stand over him when he was asleep;
JA would watch him on the computer when he did not know she was even in the home;

JA insisted on going places with him;
JA insisted his plans, his friends, his belongings were hers, too.

Wow.
Feel free to add!
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:10 pm

Cool
Calypso wrote:
Bmore wrote:I don't think she had friends but to listen to her she did and bragged about them to the jury... said TA didn't like the room-mate...

She was living with someone who was getting married on Saturday and she asked her to leave-

Let's read between the lines:

The girl knew JA was a HOOTCH and didn't trust her around her old man.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:11 pm

JA slept under a christmas tree just to stay at his house when he didn't want her there during the party...

that's just sooo funny to me...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:13 pm

the friend comment... she's telling us there was someone on her side, someone seperate from TA... Caly i'm sure what you're saying about stay away from my man is true but based on her testimony she could of talked to this girl without having to worry about TA because he didn't like her...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:14 pm

People said Dr. S came across likeable but then JM got ahold of him and that went to sh!t really fast...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:18 pm

Bmore wrote:JA slept under a christmas tree just to stay at his house when he didn't want her there during the party...

That was the party where JA introduced herself as Travis' gf and he was busy denying it as he had two main leads he was working in the crowd of 30! Very Happy So hard to be a player when you are a Mormon and have to try to be a "good" Mormon!

He slept in the office and gave his bedroom (trial?) to two of the other women;
JA was asked to leave; couch was full; JA slept under the tree! HELLO! Is she loony?
Tell me the lights were left on all night... and they were a blinkin!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:25 pm

Freckles wrote:Ok.
So new info here!
JA abused and probably killed a family dog;
JA abused a cat she volunteered to care for;
JA often took TA's car leaving hers without the keys(so he had to catch rides to his family nights at the church)

JA slit the tires of her bf and HIS friends;
JA hacked into his computer, ATM, cell phone; not just TA's but other bf's as well
JA wrote and sent messages to TA's friends without his permission or knowledge;

JA would "sneak" around and peek thru windows on TA;
JA would crawl thru doggy doors to get to TA;
JA would stand over him when he was asleep;
JA would watch him on the computer when he did not know she was even in the home;

JA insisted on going places with him;
JA insisted his plans, his friends, his belongings were hers, too.

Wow.
Feel free to add!

I added the red comment
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:26 pm

this is weird- all her talk about stalking, dog hurting, violent outbursts that frighten others.... Can Martinez ask her does she know if EITHER of them actually did any of these things?

Crazy- the jury is probably paying attention because they realize Travis was abused.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:27 pm

Clancy and a friend had his bedroom... she said JA lied on the stand when she said she slept on the couch, she was crammed under the tree.... lol if that doesn't scream desperate i'm not sure what does...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:27 pm

Or SLASHING TIRES!!!

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:28 pm

Freckles wrote:
Bmore wrote:JA slept under a christmas tree just to stay at his house when he didn't want her there during the party...

That was the party where JA introduced herself as Travis' gf and he was busy denying it as he had two main leads he was working in the crowd of 30! Very Happy So hard to be a player when you are a Mormon and have to try to be a "good" Mormon!

He slept in the office and gave his bedroom (trial?) to two of the other women;
JA was asked to leave; couch was full; JA slept under the tree! HELLO! Is she loony?
Tell me the lights were left on all night... and they were a blinkin!

she slept under the tree... roflao roflao was she wrapped like a present?? Big bow!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:28 pm

i'm sure when she was going over that stuff the jury was like OMG this sounds familiar.... but she was doing it...

Last edited by Bmore on Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:28 pm

Was ANY of her crazy stalky stuff presented to the jury?

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:29 pm

yes... mimi and lisa
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:30 pm

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/25/watch-jodi-arias-confesses-she-kicked-dog

She was a freshman in hs at the time.
1:54
...he didn't yelp or anything he just went, he ran away and I never saw him again

Looks like she altered the ending. Was she going to say something else?

She mentioned her cats scratching her arms. Unless they were kittens, my cats have NEVER scratched me let alone repeatedly or with intensity. I might get little scratches and apologetic looks if they knead too deeply or land on the hand and not the string I am teasing them with. Scars? That is serious stuff for a cat. So. She is telling me she is an abused of cats, as well.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:33 pm

Bmore wrote:Clancy and a friend had his bedroom... she said JA lied on the stand when she said she slept on the couch, she was crammed under the tree.... lol if that doesn't scream desperate i'm not sure what does...
Thanks, Bmore. Could not remember Clancy's name. Riveting interview.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:35 pm

Bmore wrote:People said Dr. S came across likeable but then JM got ahold of him and that went to sh!t really fast...

I found him very likable. It sure went to schitt and how.

I don't think it ruined his career, though. If he had conceded to Juan- THAT would have ruined his career!

Anyhow, I read somewhere that the majority don't think AL is gonna lie down for Jodi. She may say she believes her - that Jodi does display the criteria for having been in an abusive relationship. And we can't hate AL for that. Not even for believing her. Its AL's life's work to stand up for the weary.

But with respect to Juan saying "wouldn't you find it interesting if you knew Jodi (fill in the blank) would THAT change your mind?"

I think AL would say "yes, it would"

Unlike Dr. Dick who said "nothing matters, I stand behind Jodi all the way"

Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:38 pm

Freckles wrote:http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/25/watch-jodi-arias-confesses-she-kicked-dog

She was a freshman in hs at the time.
1:54
...he didn't yelp or anything he just went, he ran away and I never saw him again

Looks like she altered the ending. Was she going to say something else?

She mentioned her cats scratching her arms. Unless they were kittens, my cats have NEVER scratched me let alone repeatedly or with intensity. I might get little scratches and apologetic looks if they knead too deeply or land on the hand and not the string I am teasing them with. Scars? That is serious stuff for a cat. So. She is telling me she is an abused of cats, as well.

there is just way to much detail in her story for it not to be covering up what really happened... and then the freudian slip ... confirms it all!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:43 pm

Jodi kicked the dog and he didn't yelp, he just went LIMP!

She killed him. Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 11 542432
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:47 pm

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/25/was-jodi-victim-domestic-violence?clusterId=1303#videoplayer

Guess is this PM the testimony will be more to paint Travis as having abuser TRAITS...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:49 pm

Mari 68 wrote:Jodi kicked the dog and he didn't yelp, he just went LIMP!

She killed him. Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 11 542432
Do you think her family covered up for her?
That is so sad and makes me angry.
Animals give us so much and ask for so very little in return.
Sad They really don't know how to be mean to their "chosen" family.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by THATGIRL Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:51 pm

It's a darn shame that this expert witness is telling the jury about battered woman, great to know....does not apply to this crazy bitch, waste of Maricopa county taxpayers (one of me) $$$, I've seen women beat up so badly by a drunken idiot that their face looks like a bloody mop. The gals who are seeing this hot mess of Jodi bullshit must feel hopeless, I love JM for his passion and the search for truth. He will turn this crap around. I have faith in him, and she needs to leave our Beth alone. afro Demon she is!
witch

THATGIRL

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:55 pm

Freckles, I am sure she has been lying to her family from the get go. All those fights and strife when she was young- she has always been a willful kid that was going to do what ever she wanted, and figure out a cover story afterwards.
I agree- very telling she used the vague verbiage- "He just went"... WTF? No one talks like that.
If she cared she would have chased it, or described it limping off, or whatever. I'm convinced she hurt it so bad that she had to get it out of there, before her family knew what she did. Because they would be horrified.

Freckles wrote:
Mari 68 wrote:Jodi kicked the dog and he didn't yelp, he just went LIMP!

Do you think her family covered up for her?
That is so sad and makes me angry.
Animals give us so much and ask for so very little in return.
Sad They really don't know how to be mean to their "chosen" family.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:00 pm

THATGIRL wrote:It's a darn shame that this expert witness is telling the jury about battered woman, great to know....does not apply to this crazy bitch, waste of Maricopa county taxpayers (one of me) $$$, I've seen women beat up so badly by a drunken idiot that their face looks like a bloody mop. The gals who are seeing this hot mess of Jodi bullshit must feel hopeless, I love JM for his passion and the search for truth. He will turn this crap around. I have faith in him, and she needs to leave our Beth alone. afro Demon she is!
witch

Hope you are right! I am so sick of the defense witnesses now, and it galls me that NONE of the hours of blah blah they say applies to this soulless bitch! It is an insult to the women who have been or are abused out there...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:00 pm

auman58 wrote:

Her butt makes her hair look big.

Her mouth moving makes her brain look small.

gsweater

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:01 pm

As far as her family goes, I think they are resigned and know she did this. And that she made her own bed with these crazy lies.
I heard they were smirking when she was being a big wise ass on the stand. I didn't take it to mean they were proud- I think they were more like "See! Finally she is doing it to someone else!!"
Because when you deal with a sociopath, it's frequently so very hard to explain your interactions with anyone. The stories are so twisty and screwed up- outsiders who have not experienced it often mistakenly think it's YOU that has the problem, or it's just a misunderstanding. Because the conversations are so convoluted and hard to follow. And the crazy starts sticking to you. Been there myself!
I had an Aunt and cousin who were experts at this, pretty much left the family left in shreds before they were done.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:11 pm

She wanted to be a present for TA to unwrap~ Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 11 624539 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 11 676280
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:14 pm

I think her family DOES know she's one watt short of a nightlight. IMO, they have been kow-towing to JA for years for fear of her violence, her temper-tantrums, her getting mean. But. They never got her help, did they? They never reached out to counselors. And the school... she was held back because, JA said, attention deficit. But there ARE NO school report cards, are there? Report cards stating she was too immature, failed to get along with others, etc. Instead, the family MOVES. Miles away from whatever that problem was. And as an adult, JA goes BACK to that scene many, many times. Was she trying to rehabilitate her image in the Big Sur / Monterrey area?

IMO, JA was a walking talking time bomb waiting for an excuse to blow.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:31 pm

freckles that post sounds just like CA... It's so bizarre... I think people are starting to see that b!tches be crazy...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:31 pm

were up
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by THATGIRL Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:33 pm

I lost my daughter in 2010, @36 yrs old, she died peacefully in her sleep. I wanted to lay down and just die. The only comfort I have is her pain is over and she is complete now. I have her children w me 18 hrs a day, and I see my baby girl in them, I would have taken her illness in a heartbeat, Travis did not deserve this slaughter and I'm so pissed at the circus she brought to town, damn her miserable ass!!!!

duckies

THATGIRL

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:34 pm

Jakeasaurs said that at a closed hearing that JM tore AL apart about the perv pics... she saw the transcripts and said it seemed very heated... Curious if it'll repeat on the stand when they get to this part...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:35 pm

THATGIRL so sorry about your loss... Like you said you have the grandbabies that are part of your daughter...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:35 pm

Bmore wrote:Jakeasaurs said that at a closed hearing that JM tore AL apart about the perv pics... she saw the transcripts and said it seemed very heated... Curious if it'll repeat on the stand when they get to this part...

Could you please explain what you are talking about? Thanks~

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:36 pm

THATGIRL wrote:I lost my daughter in 2010, @36 yrs old, she died peacefully in her sleep. I wanted to lay down and just die. The only comfort I have is her pain is over and she is complete now. I have her children w me 18 hrs a day, and I see my baby girl in them, I would have taken her illness in a heartbeat, Travis did not deserve this slaughter and I'm so pissed at the circus she brought to town, damn her miserable ass!!!!

duckies

So sorry to hear that, Thatgirl. sucker

Your experience brings a lot to this case & discussion. Thank you for sharing!
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:37 pm

THATGIRL wrote:I lost my daughter in 2010, @36 yrs old, she died peacefully in her sleep. I wanted to lay down and just die. The only comfort I have is her pain is over and she is complete now. I have her children w me 18 hrs a day, and I see my baby girl in them, I would have taken her illness in a heartbeat, Travis did not deserve this slaughter and I'm so pissed at the circus she brought to town, damn her miserable ass!!!!

duckies

So very sorry...I wish you a happy Easter with your grandbabies~

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:38 pm

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #9 - Page 11 839314

duckies
I am so sorry for your pain. It is bitter-sweet to see our loved family members in the eyes, the face, the actions of their children. (When my sis died, I suddenly took to calling her eldest daughter by my sis' name... she looks so much like my sis and I was hurting, I guess. )
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:40 pm

listening to HLN on the way home from work and AL was saying how sexual abuse people don't talk about it, etc... TA had no experience with sex before JA, she blabbed it all over the court room where TA didn't tell anyone but a few select people when he realized he was in over his head and needed help. I completely believe she was behind it all and he was hesitant... the phone sex I think by her texts that she would prompt the rough dirty sex and he thought that's what he was suppose to go along with because that's what she liked.... they were states away, no harm no foul...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:40 pm

Trial:
TA DID come from an abusive family.
Perhaps, when he saw that in JA is when HE first tried to break it off???

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:42 pm

I just wonder if Jodi's mom is there in some way....maybe to hear for herself what she's really about and try to figure out WHO she really is.... I wonder if that gesture she made to Jodi on the stand means " Eye (I) see you" now, realizing her daughter IS evil/manipulative/violent/....fill in the blank....

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:43 pm

18 Jean Casarez (NG says it like Jakeasaurus) she said during a closed hearing before the trial even started maybe her depo, not sure it wasn't specified... that JM was getting all Juan like on her while discussing the child masturbation issue....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:44 pm

GO VOTE:

http://www.hlntv.com/poll/2013/03/26/jodi-was-obsessed-travis

Jodi Arias | See all 502 items

Jodi was obsessed with Travis.

1:25 PM EDT, Tue March 26, 2013

98% Guilty

2% Not Guilty (WHO ARE THESE NITWITS?)
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:45 pm

Freckles that was the other thing... people that come from actual abuse don't know how to get away or cope with abusive people and I think that's what happened to TA, he didn't know how to get away from her... I don't think she was abused, she's always been the abuser... At least that's what I got from what AL was saying...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:46 pm

Bmore wrote:18 Jean Casarez (NG says it like Jakeasaurus) she said during a closed hearing before the trial even started maybe her depo, not sure it wasn't specified... that JM was getting all Juan like on her while discussing the child masturbation issue....

JM is Juan Martinez. In what way? Was he telling her no evidence for that or what???

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:47 pm

JA really is listening to AL. Maybe she understands that it was her behavior that AL is describing. As for the jury listening, I believe that they are doing what is expected of a good jury. Listen to everything and pay close attention. I am sure our JM will get to the bottom of things. He has done great so far. I trust him.
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:48 pm

correct JM is Juan... I don't know she was just saying how he was ripping her up on that issue and on paper it looked ugly...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next