Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #14

+29
yellow bike
gsweater
Freckles
Bmore
Mari 68
Bo
justanopinion
carlakay
Pianist
Mrskinger
18thcenturylady
olivier57
ShellJett
Junebug
auburn99girl
jerseyjul1
keikikiki
Mylife101
Calypso
neens
Moosiesmama
auman58
FireandBlood
CuriousPortlander
Trueblue
hello clarice
Mercysake
lostyou
Claire C.
33 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #14 - Page 17 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #14

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:36 pm

Back in the late 1990s, Science News had a neat article on what we inherit on our DNA and from whom IQ, folks, according that study, comes from the mother. (I will agree environment/opportunity have to play in as well but the article did not discuss those contributions. Just the DNA contributions.)
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #14 - Page 17 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #14

Post by tesstruhart Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:38 pm

Weeziethm wrote:Where do y'all think the defense is going to try and kick the door down with this witness. She used professionally acknowledged testing which included validity scales, multiple tests to measure comprehensively, computer generated scoring which is evaluated against an accredited personality trait scale and....wait for it....using data provided by the defendant herself.

Where is the wiggle room for JW and Nurmi? I know they will try and attack her relatively short experience in psychology, but that will fall flat, imo.

I don't know Weezie. JW has fire in her eyes though. She is objecting up a storm, but gets overruled almost at every turn. They can attack the witness, but there is nothing to impeach her on. Alyce was different. She was so obviously biased and unscientific, it was easy for Juan. With this Dr. the defense is going to be very hard-pressed. also, unless they have something concrete, the harder they go at her the more turned off the jury will be. If they are just going after her for being young, that is not much. She has pretty solid credentials and has backed them up.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #14 - Page 17 Empty IQ

Post by ShellJett Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:38 pm

Bmore wrote:be careful because some of these IQ tests link you back to Scientology sites...

Thanks B. Just got caught up. I am afraid to take an IQ test at this point in my life. Had very high IQ when tested as a kid, but braindead due to JA. This witness is starting to make me feel a little more normal. Then JW will cross and I will lose more brain cells.

ShellJett

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrskinger Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:41 pm

Lol !! Hln has this on their website ... some of you may have watched it, for those that havent ... hilarious!
https://www.youtube.com/user/cpauroso?feature=watch
Mrskinger
Mrskinger

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:44 pm

Boy it sure will be interesting to see the jury questions for this witness! I'll bet they are nothing like those for Ms. Alyce....

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:50 pm

I've waited soooooo long to hear this.

And I probably will have to watch it on youtube later today. I'm so swamped at work I can't even take a moment to listen carefully enough.

Jodi with her coloring at the defense table.

I want a split screen - wanna see her nostrils flare whenever she hears about her aggressive-everything-is-someone-else's-fault-and-she-has-no-remorse-or-conscience
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:51 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:Boy it sure will be interesting to see the jury questions for this witness! I'll bet they are nothing like those for Ms. Alyce....

At the end of her testimony we will get maybe 30 questions - all will be about what she thinks of DickyDuckDoc and Alyce and their BIASED opinions.

At that point, we don't even need Walmart and Tesoro employees for rebuttal. Just straight to closing statements.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:08 pm

Excellent charts.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_reference_chart

Wechsler's classification IQ Range ("Deviation IQ") Intelligence Classification
130 and over Gifted
120–129 High
110–119 High Average
90–109 Average
80–89 Low Average
70–79 Borderline
Below 69 Extremely Low

Stanford-Binet Scale of Human Intelligence
IQ Score Original Term Modern Term
145 and over Genius
120–144 Exceptional
110–119 High Average
90–109 Average or Normal
80–89 Dull Normal
70–79 Borderline Deficiency Mild disability
50–69 Moderate disability
20–49 Severe disability
Below 20 Profound disability
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:09 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:Boy it sure will be interesting to see the jury questions for this witness! I'll bet they are nothing like those for Ms. Alyce....

last I checked all those tweeting from gallery say there has been none submitted so far..I gonna crack up if that stays the case entire time this lil gals on the stand
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:14 pm

10 Scales of the MMPI

The MMPI has 10 clinical scales that are used to indicate different psychological conditions. Despite the names given to each scale, they are not a pure measure since many conditions have overlapping symptoms. Because of this, most psychologists simply refer to each scale by number.

Scale 1 – Hypochondriasis: This scale was designed to asses a neurotic concern over bodily functioning. The 32-items on this scale concern somatic symptoms and physical well being. The scale was originally developed to identify patients displaying the symptoms of hypochondria.

Scale 2 – Depression: This scale was originally designed to identify depression, characterized by poor morale, lack of hope in the future, and a general dissatisfaction with one's own life situation. Very high scores may indicate depression, while moderate scores tend to reveal a general dissatisfaction with one’s life.

Scale 3 – Hysteria: The third scale was originally designed to identify those who display hysteria in stressful situations. Those who are well educated and of a high social class tend to score higher on this scale. Women also tend to score higher than men on this scale.

Scale 4 - Psychopathic Deviate: Originally developed to identify psychopathic patients, this scale measures social deviation, lack of acceptance of authority, and amorality. This scale can be thought of as a measure of disobedience. High scorers tend to be more rebellious, while low scorers are more accepting of authority. Despite the name of this scale, high scorers are usually diagnosed with a personality disorder rather than a psychotic disorder.

Scale 5 – Masculinity/Femininity: This scale was designed by the original author’s to identify homosexual tendencies, but was found to be largely ineffective. High scores on this scale are related to factors such as intelligence, socioeconomic status, and education. Women tend to score low on this scale.

Scale 6 – Paranoia: This scale was originally developed to identify patients with paranoid symptoms such as suspiciousness, feelings of persecution, grandiose self-concepts, excessive sensitivity, and rigid attitudes. Those who score high on this scale tend to have paranoid symptoms.

Scale 7 – Psychasthenia: This diagnostic label is no longer used today and the symptoms described on this scale are more reflective of obsessive-compulsive disorder. This scale was originally used to measure excessive doubts, compulsions, obsessions, and unreasonable fears.

Scale 8 – Schizophrenia: This scale was originally developed to identify schizophrenic patients and reflects a wide variety of areas including bizarre thought processes and peculiar perceptions, social alienation, poor familial relationships, difficulties in concentration and impulse control, lack of deep interests, disturbing questions of self-worth and self-identity, and sexual difficulties. This scale is considered difficult to interpret.

Scale 9 – Hypomania: This scale was developed to identify characteristics of hypomania such as elevated mood, accelerated speech and motor activity, irritability, flight of ideas, and brief periods of depression.

Scale 0 – Social Introversion: This scale was developed later than the other nine scales as is designed to assess a person’s tendency to withdraw from social contacts and responsibilities.

and forgot here as well ... http://psychology.about.com/od/psychologicaltesting/a/mmpi.htm

Last edited by justanopinion on Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed the credits...)
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:15 pm

Dr. D answers with clarity. Unless someone doesn't understand the question asked, the answers are unequivical. The jury was calling out JA and ALV on all the contradictions and bias. This lady is clinical and professional. I can't imagine there being 100 questions. that should tell the defense something.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:15 pm

furthermore: here are the validity scales...

The L Scale: Also referred to as the “lie scale,” this validity scale was developed to detect attempts by patients to present themselves in a favorable light. People who score high on this scale deliberately try to present themselves in the most positive way possible, rejecting shortcomings or unfavorable characteristics. Well-educated people from higher social classes tend to score lower on the L scale.

The F Scale: This scale is used to detect attempts at “faking good” or “faking bad.” Essentially, people who score high on this test are trying to appear better or worse than they really are. This scale asks questions designed to determine if test-takers are contradicting themselves in their responses.

The K Scale: Sometimes referred to as the “defensiveness scale,” this scale is a more effective and less obvious way of detecting attempts to present oneself in the best possible way. Research has demonstrated, however, that those of a higher educational level and socioeconomic status tend to score higher on the K Scale.

The ? Scale: Also known as the “cannot say” scale, this validity scale is the number of items left unanswered. The MMPI manual recommends that any test with 30 or more unanswered questions be declared invalid.

TRIN Scale: The True Response Inconsistency Scale was developed to detect patients who respond inconsistently. This section consists of 23 paired questions that are opposite of each other.

VRIN Scale: The Variable Response Inconsistency Scale is another method developed to detect inconsistent responses.

The Fb Scale: This scale is composed of 40 items that less than 10% of normal respondents support. High scores on this scale sometimes indicate that the respondent stopped paying attention and began answering questions randomly.

oops forgot .... http://psychology.about.com/od/psychologicaltesting/a/mmpi.htm

Last edited by justanopinion on Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:17 pm

Oh, wow. That is intense stuff, just! crystal ball
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:20 pm

When we were in school we each took these tests... I felt like a flake... because you are supposed to answer the first answer that comes to you.. it is designed to tell if you are lying, faking, paying attention.. etc... with 567 questions and there is a time limit to doing the test it is almost impossible to fake... My evaluator was not very nice... said I was the only test he had ever done that there was not one inconsistency.... I ran through the questions, lol I wanted to go for a smoke and just answered as quick as I could... the test is designed to pick up if you are trying to answer the way you think you should answer... Laughing I didn't care ... just wanted out!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:20 pm

Very informative Just. When the Dr. said that JA had 7 elevated areas is that on the MMPI scales? Is this the same thing that Dr. Dick filled in the answers for?
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:25 pm

no it is very different... this test's norm is based on the general society... the test Dr. S did compared JA results to that of someone who already had been diagnosed as having a mental health issue...
Laughing
so he knew and was trying to hide it!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:27 pm

and.... I can hardly wait to find out which 3 were not elevated...

that will be very telling... I trust this witness ... I think she will be honest no matter which side of the fence it put her on... she is very objective/clinical... and she was excited to see the results... so it is gonna be good!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:28 pm

justanopinion wrote:no it is very different... this test's norm is based on the general society... the test Dr. S did compared JA results to that of someone who already had been diagnosed as having a mental health issue...
Laughing
How would that affect the test scores?
What impact would it have or how was he trying to sway his report?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:30 pm

I have nothing but this is coming across our home page:

VinniePolitan profile

VinniePolitan #JodiArias externalizes BLAME... According to prosecution psych... 3 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite
VinniePolitan profile

VinniePolitan #JodiArias and her atty listening to prosecution psych say Jodi's test scores say she is aggresive and hostile! pic.twitter.com/VIyO4k11bW
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:30 pm

WE ARE BACK!!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:31 pm

some of the test questions... according to https://antipolygraph.org/cgi-bin/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1109032158
and if I remember correctly they seem about right...

MMPI 2 TEST QUESTIONS IN ORDER
TRUE OR FALSE (567 QUESTIONS)

1.I like mechanics magazines
2.I have a good appetite
3.I wake up fresh & rested most mornings
4.I think I would like the work of a librarian
5.I am easily awakened by noise
6.I like to read newspaper articles on crime
7.My hands and feet are usually warm enough
8.My daily life is full of things that keep me interested
9.I am about as able to work as I ever was
10.There seems to be a lump in my throat much of the time
11.A person should try to understand his dreams and be guided by or take warning from them
12.I enjoy detective or mystery stories
13.I work under a great deal of tension
14.I have diarrhea once a month or more
15.Once in a while I think of things too bad to talk about
16.I am sure I get a raw deal from life
17.My father was a good man
18.I am very seldom troubled by constipation
19.When I take a new, I like to be tipped off on whom should be gotten next to
20.My sex life is satisfactory
21.At times I have very much wanted to leave home
22.At times I have fits of laughing & crying that I cannot control
23.I am troubled by attacks of nausea and vomiting
24.No one seems to understand me
25.I would like to be a singer
26.I feel that it is certainly best to keep my mouth shut when I’m in trouble
27.Evil spirits possess me at times
28.When someone does me a wrong I feel I should pay him back if I can, just for the principle of the thing.
29.I am bothered by acid stomach several times a week
30.At times I feel like swearing
31.I have nightmares every few nights
32.I find it hard to keep my mind on a task or job
33.I have had very peculiar and strange experiences
34.I have a cough most of the time
35.If people had not had it in for me I would have been much more successful
36.I seldom worry about my heath
37.I have never been in trouble because of my sex behavior
38.During one period when I was a youngster I engaged in petty thievery
39.At times I feel like smashing things
40.Most any time I would rather sit and daydream than to do anything else
41.I have had periods of days, weeks, or months when I couldn’t take care of things because I couldn’t “get going”
42.My family does not like the work I have chosen ( or the work I intend to choose for my life work)
43.My sleep is fitful and disturbed
44.Much of the time my head seems to hurt all over
45.I do not always tell the truth
46.My judgment is better than it ever was
47.Once a week or oftener I feel suddenly hot all over without apparent cause
48.When I am with people I am bothered by hearing very queer things
49.It would be better if almost all laws were thrown away
50.My soul sometimes leaves my body
51.I am in just as good physical health as most of my friends
52.I prefer to pass by school friends, or people I know but have not seen for a long time, unless they speak to me first
53.A minister can cure disease by praying and putting his hand on your head
54.I am liked by most people who know me
55.I am almost never bothered by pains over the heart or in my chest
56.As a youngster I was suspended from school one or more times for cutting up
57.I am a good mixer
58.Everything is turning out just like the prophets of the Bible said it would
59.I have often had to take orders from someone who did not know as much as I did
60.I do not read every editorial in the newspaper everyday
61.I have not lived the right kind of life
62.Parts of my body often have feeling like burning, tingling, crawling, or like “going to sleep”
63.I have had no difficulty in starting or holding my bowel movement
64.I sometimes keep on at a thing until others lose their patience with me
65.I loved my father
66.I see things or animals or people around me that others do not see
67.I wish I could be as happy as others seem to be
68.I hardly ever feel pain in the back of the neck
69.I am very strongly attracted by members of my own sex
70.I used to like drop-the-handkerchief
71.I think a great many people exaggerate their misfortunes in order to gain the sympathy and help of others
72.I am troubled by discomfort in the pit of my stomach every few days or oftener
73.I am an important person
74.I have often wished I were a girl. (Or if you are a girl) I have never been sorry that I am a girl
75.I get angry sometimes
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:32 pm

OMG, sigh...Does this trial EVER start without "counsel approach please"...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:36 pm

justanopinion wrote:no it is very different... this test's norm is based on the general society... the test Dr. S did compared JA results to that of someone who already had been diagnosed as having a mental health issue...
Laughing
oh ok i'm getting confused. Glad you're here. I may need an emergency score.
I think so far, things are like night and day with the testimony between prosecution and defense. This jury seems very bright and astute as well and I am sure they can see the difference. I cannot, for the life of me, see what the sur-rebuttal case will be about. They wouldn't bring Alyce back would they? and certainly not Dr. Dick so wth are they going to say?
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:38 pm

Said JA was immature! lol

Axis II-- Borderline personality disorder:
Unstable identity, personality; manipulation; immaturity
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:40 pm

ok gotta say it.. I am dissapointed in the diagnosis..
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:40 pm

Lol, Jodi sits there and she is acting in a manner that just corroborates everything doc is saying!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:40 pm

Well, JA is sure being an immature brat right now. She is ridiculous.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:42 pm

Arias Trial Tweets
elizabetherwin profile

elizabetherwin One characteristic of borderline personality disorder-effort to avoid real/imagined abandonment. Says #jodiarias had that symptom.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:43 pm

Need 5 of the 9 for borderline personality disorder:
Found all but numbers 4 and 9.

1. michaelbkiefer DeMarte says that Arias suffers from fear of abandonment, a symptom of borderline personality disoreder.
Fear of abandonment. Overstep boundaries. Being intrusive.

2. elizabetherwin 2nd symptom-unstable and intense interpersonal relationships. I'd think we can all agree #JodiArias had that.
Clarification on this:

Unable to maintain relationships. Puts people on pedestals and/or despises the person.

3. elizabetherwin 3rd characteristic is identity disturbance
Shifting personality to fit the people she is around

4. elizabetherwin Next characteristic is impulsivity
Did not find this in JA.

5. elizabetherwin Next symptom is suicidal behavior-#JodiArias testified that she wanted to kill herself. Meets critera

6. elizabetherwin Next is affective instability-DeMarte says it's like a roller coaster of emotions.
Fast shifting of emotions. JA meets this. Her bfs reported this. Tester noted it in journals. Parents had noted this when she was a child.

7. elizabetherwin Next symptom is feelings of emptiness. Jurors seem to be writing down each symptom.

8. elizabetherwin Next is inappropriate, intense anger.
DeMarte says #JodiArias talked about this in an email to Alexander.
--Dec 18th email discusses intense and inappropriate anger.

---JA fails to acknowledge the proceedings around her. She is busy with writing/drawing and does not look up. No glasses on. Has not looked at witness the entire time she has been on the stand.

9. elizabetherwin Last symptom is transient stress related paranoid ideation. That means times of xtreme stress, high levels of paranoia...not Arias.
NOT FOUND. In times of high stress, paranoid

She disagrees with the PTSD Dr. Ducky testified to.

Last edited by Freckles on Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:44 pm

carlakay wrote:ok gotta say it.. I am dissapointed in the diagnosis..

Boy, not me. Doc is explaining a lot and it's making sense. She's not done yet~

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:47 pm

I'm wondering if JA will be able to stand these descriptions without blowing up...

olivier57

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:47 pm

oh snap... mimicked DB's ex wife...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:49 pm

Bmore wrote:oh snap... mimicked DB's ex wife...

LOL!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Juan writing is also very interesting... will have to look later at some handwriting analysis...
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:53 pm

How must it feel to be Jodi and where she is(defendant)...and this individual on the stand that seems to be around her age/this lady being very professional...and she's judging her...LOL... Can someone say "Jealousy".....LOL

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:54 pm

justanopinion wrote:Juan writing is also very interesting... will have to look later at some handwriting analysis...

Yes, I was thinking to also...

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:54 pm

Bo wrote:How must it feel to be Jodi and where she is(defendant)...and this individual on the stand that seems to be around her age/this lady being very professional...and she's judging her...LOL... Can someone say "Jealousy".....LOL

Right on, Bo! Very Happy

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:55 pm

Usually, JW, will say may we approach

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:55 pm

I can't get over how disassociated Hodi Ho is...she must have been counselled to not look at anyone... keep busy like none of this has an impact...jmoo
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:57 pm

ewwwwwwww... that Donavan person is sitting right next to JA's mom... blechh
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:57 pm

justanopinion wrote:I can't get over how disassociated Hodi Ho is...she must have been counselled to not look at anyone... keep busy like none of this has an impact...jmoo

Yes, no impact and DO NOT RUSH to kill her, there is no knife there...

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:57 pm

justanopinion wrote:I can't get over how disassociated Hodi Ho is...she must have been counselled to not look at anyone... keep busy like none of this has an impact...jmoo

IMO it was not good advice. She is coming across as immature and downright creepy. She just has an aura of something 'off' about her. I really see what so many of T's friends described---said about her.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:58 pm

I would have been squirming in my chair when the witness first said I was immature! I probably would have undone my mini-ponytail about then! The comment about her mug shot was most telling.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:58 pm

I was thinking about JA coloring marathon today too. I was wondering since the defense knew what was coming, maybe this is a defense within a defense. You know, poor personality disordered person isn't living in the here and now, just feels abandoned and alone living in her own world.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:01 pm

Martinez has interesting witnesses on the stand, IMO.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:02 pm

Here is a snapshot of JA's page, thanks to the screen reflection...

I must not listen to her
I must not listen to her
I must not listen to her
Imus shiiitnot listn he
I must not listen to her
shiiitnot listn he
I mst nt listen t her
I must not listen to her
I m the bestmust not listen to this slut
I must not listen to her
I must not listen to her
bloodynot lsn grre to her

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:03 pm

JA still does not acknowledge the court. She does not look at the judge or around behind her. She is focused on rapidly writing/drawing.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:03 pm

Maybe they'll cry "Do Over" and want to change their minds from self-defense to insanity.....LOL

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:04 pm

tesstruhart wrote:I was thinking about JA coloring marathon today too. I was wondering since the defense knew what was coming, maybe this is a defense within a defense. You know, poor personality disordered person isn't living in the here and now, just feels abandoned and alone living in her own world.

Yes, and if She's not coloring, if she's writing in her journal, or just notes for her minions, you know that can't be good, lol. I am sure it's about how she's so persecuted and nobody understands, and they are out to get her, and no one sees how wonderful she is, and my, she is so much more intelligent than everyone else in the room...blah blah....Confiscate her latest crapola, Juan!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:04 pm

She's probably writing on her paper...."Jodi...You are Great...Jodi You are Great....Jodi You are Great....can anyone say....HERE'S JODI !!!! LOL
(compliments of the Shining)
Olivier57.....my same thoughts exactly!!! LOL

Last edited by Bo on Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next