Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19

+32
yellow bike
Trueblue
keikikiki
lostyou
spammie
Weeziethm
Ann - Tx
auman58
olivier57
Freckles
renatae
Mylife101
sitemama
justanopinion
Alessandra_Deux
Sarainbc
Mari 68
Pianist
18thcenturylady
carlakay
WeeBonnie
sassy5d
tesstruhart
Moosiesmama
LoriKaye
gsweater
Bmore
Mrskinger
Bo
hello clarice
Junebug
Cubs Fan
36 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 18 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19

Post by olivier57 Wed May 08, 2013 7:55 am

sassy5d wrote:Isn't it true, they are NOT to consider the punishment when picking the guilt?
If so, I can't imagine they are allowed to openly discuss penalties and what they feel would be more fitting. IMO

Yes Sassy, you're right. I found this : http://www.capitalpunishmentincontext.org/issues/juryinstruct.

But in my understanding, those instructions are good for machines not for humans. For most of us, it's quite difficult to think I'm going to answer to question 1 without thinking about question 2. It's human and furthermore, we are taught since childhood to think about the consequences of our acts...

olivier57

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 18 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19

Post by olivier57 Wed May 08, 2013 8:10 am

Thanks for your comments 18th (I hope I didn't do too many mistakes in this long text). Yes, you understood well that I was not in a process to negate a finding of murder one but to try to empathize with the jurors, to feel what they must feel, locked up as they are.

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 8:13 am

Mari 68 wrote:
Freckles wrote:TWEET

elizabetherwin Fire truck just came to court. Someone fell going up the steps, nothing major shes ok. Not related to #JodiArias trial.

--- Personally, JA pushed her...

Who falls going UP the stairs?????

Mari... My daughter falls up the stairs so often that the doctor checked to see if there was something wrong with her feet... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 8:31 am

someone on fb said something like this... If this isn't M1 then what do you have to do to get convicted of it?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 18 Empty Off-Topic: We need your help! Write a letter opposing parole for Abigail Young

Post by Ann - Tx Wed May 08, 2013 8:33 am

Off-Topic

We, at Reality Chatter, need you help!

As you await the verdict of Jodi Arias, please take the time and be a voice for barely 4-year-old Emma Thompson who was brutally raped and murdered by her mother's (Abigail Young) then boyfriend, Lucas Coe in 2009.

Abigail Young is up for parole review again after serving less than 3 years of a 20 year sentence. Do you think that she deserves to be paroled? She has served less time in prison than the age of her precious daughter, Emma Thompson, at the time of death.

As a mother and a Registered Nurse (at the time of Emma's death), Abigail Young did nothing to protect her daughter but she did everything to protect her boyfriend, Lucas Coe. She lied to doctors, investigators, CPS, her husband (she and Ben Thompson were separated but not divorced at the time). If not for Abigail Young, Emma Thompson would be 8 years old today and alive!

This is your opportunity to ensure Young is not released into our society on parole. Please write a letter to the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles (TBPP) in Austin, TX. You do NOT have to be a resident of TX or the United States.

Every letter is important and every letter will be read by TBPP.

Your letter can be as simple as: "I oppose parole for Abigail Young."

We need many letters sent to TBPP opposing parole for Abigail Young. It would be a huge injustice if she is released from prison on parole after serving less than 3 years of a 20 year sentence!

Thank you, in advance, for being a voice for Emma Thompson and taking the time to e-mail (or FAX; mail) a letter to the Texas Board of Pardons & Paroles. Many folks wrote letters last year and Abigail Young was not granted parole. We need your help again this year.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 18 2mpidrt
Emma Thompson - Easter Sunday - 2009

(Emma's last Easter; Deceased: 6/27/09)
Picture courtesy: Amanda Mathews, Emma's maternal aunt

Current deadline date for letters opposing Abigail Young's parole per Texas Department of Criminal Justice: 5/30/13
Write a letter promptly so that it can be read by Texas Board of Pardons & Paroles members.

Letters can me mailed, e-mailed or FAX and MUST include Abigail Young's pertinent TDCJ info (see info in blue - below):

Texas Dept. of Criminal Justice
Victim Services Division
8712 Shoal Creek Blvd., Ste. 265
Austin, TX 78757-6899

Email: victim.svc@tdcj.state.tx.us

Fax: (512) 452-0825

Reference: Young, Abigail
State ID: 08428403
TDCJ ID: 01668233
Placed on Parole Review: 4/30/13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following info was on the morning, noon and evening News at KWHI (AM radio) - Brenham, TX last week. Brenham is Abigail Young's hometown.

ABIGAIL YOUNG UP FOR PAROLE AGAIN

(MAY 3RD, 2013) FSW

KWHI - Brenham, TX

Abigail Young, the former Brenham nurse convicted of ignoring the abuse of her daughter, Emma Thompson four years ago, is up for parole again. Ed Pothul has this report.

The Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles began the review process in the case of Abigail Young this week.

Young was arrested after her first day at work at the then Trinity Medical Center in August of 2009. She is currently serving a 20 year sentence after a jury found that she ignored and neglected her daughter, while her boyfriend, Lucas Coe beat and raped her until she died in the summer of 2009.

Coe is serving a life without parole sentence in a prison unit in Beeville.

The Texas VINE Network made the notification. The notification says that anyone who opposes the parole of Young should write letters, send emails of send faxes about the case. The messages need to reference Abigail Young.

You can get further information by emailing victim.svc@tdcj.state.tx.us.

Source:

http://www.kwhi.com/news1.htm#ABIGAIL YOUNG UP FOR PAROLE AGAIN
KWHI - Brenham, TX
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For more details about Young up for parole and pictures of Emma Thompson, please click here:

http://www.realitychatter.com/t2705p950-emma-thompson-deceased-6-27-09#210785
Reality Chatter: Emma Thompson - Deceased - 6/27/09: Comment about Young up for parole in 2013

To read Emma's thread starting with Page 1, you can click here:

http://www.realitychatter.com/t2705-emma-thompson-deceased-6-27-09
Reality Chatter - Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Wed May 08, 2013 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Wed May 08, 2013 8:37 am

I sent an email to oppose parole for Abigail Young.

edit :But it has been blocked

victim.svc@tdcj.state.tx.us
168.58.228.17 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 Blocked
Giving up on 168.58.228.17.

Last edited by olivier57 on Wed May 08, 2013 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 8:40 am

I didn't notice did they ask to review anything yet?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by ustwin Wed May 08, 2013 8:53 am

Morning all, I have been trying to decide if Jodi didn't have sex with Travis that day at all. The nude photos were not time stamped were they? In the photo of Travis down, bloodied & nude that has Jodi's clothed foot, leg or whatever it is in it, do you suppose she enterend the premises while he was in the shower, she is dressed as a ninja and surprised the hell out of him. I don't believe he carried on a sexual relationship with her on the day he was slaughtered. What do you think? Could I be way off base?

ustwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 8:55 am

Reading thru fb I've come to notice something and we're all guilty of it but those of us that actually had to live part of our lives without microwaves should know better! lol... I was around 13 when they finally became affordable to buy for your home... Before we had to actually cook things and it took the full amount of time, no short cuts... Now days we have no patients and yell at the microwave because it's not fast enough... Breathe... Some people on fb are getting nasty towards the jury for taking their time... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Wed May 08, 2013 8:59 am

Bmore wrote:Reading thru fb I've come to notice something and we're all guilty of it but those of us that actually had to live part of our lives without microwaves should know better! lol... I was around 13 when they finally became affordable to buy for your home... Before we had to actually cook things and it took the full amount of time, no short cuts... Now days we have no patients and yell at the microwave because it's not fast enough... Breathe... Some people on fb are getting nasty towards the jury for taking their time... lol

They are too used to fb/youtube thumb up/down.

down death, up not guilty. Just in one click.

Ok, that's a good thing done, next, what do we have for lunch ?

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 9:03 am

ustwin... I think most of us have thought about that... It is odd that those 2 pics aren't stamped, wonder why that wasn't brought up?... I'm not convinced they did hook up. I hope the jury also puts together with her 'car payment check' that he kept talking to her so he could get his BMW money... So what they talked dirty, she was a 1,000 miles away, i'm sure he didn't think they was a safety issue.
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed May 08, 2013 9:18 am

Bmore wrote:I didn't notice did they ask to review anything yet?

Last I heard was from Beth Karas (the only sane one!) and she indicated NO.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 9:21 am

on fb they say they're reviewing evidence... well maybe their notes...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed May 08, 2013 9:22 am

Bmore wrote:on fb they say they're reviewing evidence... well maybe their notes...

I should have clarified! I remember reading that the evidence is in their room; I thought you meant had they asked the Judge any question or asked to see anything that wasn't with them already. I do think they have their notebooks as well.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed May 08, 2013 9:26 am

Bmore wrote: Snipped: Some people on fb are getting nasty towards the jury for taking their time... lol

It seems we have become a "give it to me NOW society".....

If we got a do-over for Caylee, how many of us would have wanted that jury to go back and take as long as they needed and actually do their job and look at the evidence to come to the just conclusion of M1.....I'd say all of us.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 9:35 am

don't get me wrong if they take their time and come up with something other then M1 then I say let's string them up... lol jk
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed May 08, 2013 9:37 am

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 18 86558 string 'em up oh yeah!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by jerseyjul1 Wed May 08, 2013 9:56 am

Weeziethm wrote:
Bmore wrote:on fb they say they're reviewing evidence... well maybe their notes...

I should have clarified! I remember reading that the evidence is in their room; I thought you meant had they asked the Judge any question or asked to see anything that wasn't with them already. I do think they have their notebooks as well.
I'm not sure if AZ is the same as here in NJ, but everything that was entered into evidence is in the jury room with you. Even guns, knifes, box cutters or whatever weapon was used in the crime.
jerseyjul1
jerseyjul1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 10:01 am

well that's cool... Didn't in CA's case they had to ask for anything they wanted to see and they didn't?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 10:01 am

i wish it would have came in yesterday for Steven's bday...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Wed May 08, 2013 10:06 am

Bmore wrote:Reading thru fb I've come to notice something and we're all guilty of it but those of us that actually had to live part of our lives without microwaves should know better! lol... I was around 13 when they finally became affordable to buy for your home... Before we had to actually cook things and it took the full amount of time, no short cuts... Now days we have no patients and yell at the microwave because it's not fast enough... Breathe... Some people on fb are getting nasty towards the jury for taking their time... lol

This is a great point especially when we consider that all of us on the outside have been able to review evidence, share/discuss scenarios, and listen to interviews of friends of TA etc... These 12 people are finally able to do what we have been doing all along. I do not begrudge them taking their time, I would want to talk for a couple days too! A good and passionate conversation even when you agree with someone, can make time fly. I do want M1, and hope they get there.
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by jerseyjul1 Wed May 08, 2013 10:07 am

Weeziethm wrote:
Bmore wrote: Snipped: Some people on fb are getting nasty towards the jury for taking their time... lol

If we got a do-over for Caylee, how many of us would have wanted that jury to go back and take as long as they needed and actually do their job and look at the evidence to come to the just conclusion of M1.....I'd say all of us.
I work with mostly men in my office, but there are three other ladies that work for the co. I still remember that when the verdict for the CA case came in & she got away with murder. Most of us in the office were watching it online. I heard at least 2 MEN say out loud "WTF"??? I heard a 3rd saying "unfing belieable, the biotch got away with it" The rest of the day, the guys were still shaking their heads saying "WTF is wrong with that jury??"Are they stupid & blind" "How the He.. could they let her off scott free!". They were just as PO'ed as the ladies.
jerseyjul1
jerseyjul1

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed May 08, 2013 10:09 am

You know about the hooking up on the day of the murder, I always had a funny feeling about that too. I am not convinced that they did have sex that day. Travis was naked in the shower and many of those pictures he is not looking at the camera, just that last one. did she have the gun and tell him to sit down? Then the killing spree followed. She got her brazilian on for her next victim. I think it was way messier than she ever anticipated. She just had time to get up to the guy in Utah, hump him a little and get her ass back to Yreka. Things didnt go as smoothly as she wanted. It just never quite made sense to me. As someone noted earlier, she wasn't watching him on the computer, he would have been facing the door, so maybe it was she on the computer. Waited for him to take a shower, and slipped into the bedroom and the rest is history.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed May 08, 2013 10:11 am

Here is a link to the Final Jury instructions. 22 pages. This alone seems daunting.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/link/634308/document-final-arias-jury-instructions
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 10:13 am

We have our few gents on here, but there are a fair amount on fb... I think women feel more the caregiver role, we need to see this thru, make sure the victim is at peace and verbally fight to make that happen. Men that i've talked to and from what I've picked up from their posts seem to feel pure disgust, who does this sort of thing? I don't know that men would be more sympathetic towards her cause her looks left awhile ago and we've seen her handy work, chicha is scary. She can cut into a person like this and it not even phase her, be afraid, very afraid... they should be thinking that could be my son or could be me for the young buck on there...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 10:16 am

on TV alot if you see someone stabbed in the heart they grab their chest, groan and say a few words, fall to their knees and die.... She mis-judged her aim and he fought for his life
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Wed May 08, 2013 10:19 am

tesstruhart wrote:You know about the hooking up on the day of the murder, I always had a funny feeling about that too. I am not convinced that they did have sex that day. Travis was naked in the shower and many of those pictures he is not looking at the camera, just that last one. did she have the gun and tell him to sit down? Then the killing spree followed. She got her brazilian on for her next victim. I think it was way messier than she ever anticipated. She just had time to get up to the guy in Utah, hump him a little and get her ass back to Yreka. Things didnt go as smoothly as she wanted. It just never quite made sense to me. As someone noted earlier, she wasn't watching him on the computer, he would have been facing the door, so maybe it was she on the computer. Waited for him to take a shower, and slipped into the bedroom and the rest is history.

I believe they had sex that day only based on the 2 pics of him naked in the bed at about 1:30. The pics are taken from what seems to be the nightstand (height and perspective,) as well as KY laying on the bed near him. However, I do not think it was as she described with the rope etc... With one glaring exception, when asked what they did when the rope thing didn't work out she said they had "vanilla" sex. Wouldn't one say normal, missionary, or regular? Vanilla really stuck in my mind as boring to her. Which off this particular line of thought, but brought me to think that the tree in the woods fantasy was hers- not his. He brought it up on the phone when she started talking about marriage, to get her back on the masterbation track. He also brought it up in a text where he says something like why don't you have Steve tie you to a tree. Referring to the made up guy she tried to make him jealous with.
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 10:21 am

article about the people that bought TA's house...

http://livenewschat.tv/2013/04/family-buys-home-where-jodi-arias-killed/
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 10:23 am

my question is how much time did he have to go to the fabric store an buy a spool of fringe? lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 10:25 am

from fb....

Maxine Collins - Did anyone stop to think that maybe the jury won't come back with a verdict until Monday...because Sunday is Mothers'Day and maybe they are thinking of ITS mother!!!!
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Wed May 08, 2013 10:31 am

Bmore wrote:article about the people that bought TA's house...

http://livenewschat.tv/2013/04/family-buys-home-where-jodi-arias-killed/

Can't even imagine living there. After seeing the pics, I would see that all the time unless they totally changed the master bedroom layout.
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 10:31 am

I couldn't hear anything but it is funny with the cars in the background...

http://www.happyplace.com/23728/cnn-anchors-pretend-theyre-not-having-a-satellite-interview-in-the-same-parking-lot-funny
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 08, 2013 10:35 am

Bmore wrote:i wish it would have came in yesterday for Steven's bday...
I am glad they did not. That would be a burden he would carry with him. He would never be able to celebrate his birthday freely without always associating it with the death (and whatever outcome) of this trial. When my sister died of cancer, "technically" if they had increased her morphine, she would have died on Easter Sunday. In his wisdom, the doctor did NOT increased the morphine so she died the Monday following Easter Sunday. Yet, even tho Easter is not a fixed holiday, every year, the day after Easter,I remember the hospice and the trauma we all were feeling. (She was 46 yrs and died of a most aggressive cancer. It invaded almost every part of her body in a very short time.)

Let Steve have his birthday for himself.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 08, 2013 10:39 am

Bmore wrote: clipped

Mari... My daughter falls up the stairs so often that the doctor checked to see if there was something wrong with her feet... lol
Have your dau's doctor check the ligaments in the foot. My dau fell a lot-- up, down, walking and running-- and they did surgery to shorten the ligament in the foot. She was a runner in hs so it made it very difficult for her; she thot it was her knee as she had damaged the tendons in the knee during on of the falls. Simple test to determine...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 10:39 am

thanks... will do during their check up this summer...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 08, 2013 10:40 am

Bmore wrote:from fb....

Maxine Collins - Did anyone stop to think that maybe the jury won't come back with a verdict until Monday...because Sunday is Mothers'Day and maybe they are thinking of ITS mother!!!!
No. They probably would NOT want it ruining THEIR own day.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 08, 2013 10:44 am

junebug said-
clipped-

" ... He also brought it up in a text where he says something like why don't you have Steve tie you to a tree. Referring to the made up guy she tried to make him jealous with... "

Yes, and the way he worded it sounded as if this was JA's fantasy, not Travis'. If it had been Travis' thing, would he not have said, "I will have **** tied up to a tree, not you, and I will put it to HER, JA!"
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 08, 2013 10:46 am

Weeziethm wrote:Here is a link to the Final Jury instructions. 22 pages. This alone seems daunting.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/link/634308/document-final-arias-jury-instructions
Maybe it's the eyes; maybe it's the age; maybe it's because I am NOT a visual person....but those instructions are a wicked mess to sort thru! Shocked
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 10:47 am

when JSS was reading them I was like holy sh!t this is like chinese calculas... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 08, 2013 10:52 am

Bmore wrote:when JSS was reading them I was like holy sh!t this is like chinese calculas... lol
roflao awe rocker
Love the phrase and am stealing it!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 10:53 am

No need to steal... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 10:54 am

If JM didn't explain them someone would have to smuggle in the jury instructions for dummies book..
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Wed May 08, 2013 10:54 am

olivier57 wrote:Mornin' everyone !

Here are my ideas to explain why it takes a long time.

1) Testosterone : Yes, especially about young males, you're right Keikikiki, they would not decide easily to send a young cute nympho woman to DP or LWOP. "What a waste" are saying their guts. When you see the link added by Alessandra, M1 goes automatically to DP/LWOP when they could probably want only 20 years in prison so it's quite difficult for them to vote for it, even if they were convinced.

Disagree. My son is 27 and is totally creeped out by her. Men are more practical, less emotion-based compared to women. Guys want her off the street so she can't kill again. After all, this could be YOU or YOUR SON.

Women tend to protect their own (it's in their DNA) and may view this as men "picking on" JA.
American women have problems admitting they may be/are wrong about anything. Men are more apt to compromise just to avoid a fruitless discussion with the "I'm always right" attitude.

As an aside, she isn't cute. Any cuteness she ever had went away with the first stab wound.

Just my take, feel free to pounce, just please, please don't de-edify me comtemperaneously.

Last edited by auman58 on Wed May 08, 2013 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 10:57 am

Auman, I think I'm starting to think like a man... I wrote this earlier... lol

We have our few gents on here, but there are a fair amount on fb... I think women feel more the caregiver role, we need to see this thru, make sure the victim is at peace and verbally fight to make that happen. Men that i've talked to and from what I've picked up from their posts seem to feel pure disgust, who does this sort of thing? I don't know that men would be more sympathetic towards her cause her looks left awhile ago and we've seen her handy work, chicha is scary. She can cut into a person like this and it not even phase her, be afraid, very afraid... they should be thinking that could be my son or could be me for the young buck on there...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Wed May 08, 2013 11:00 am

Bmore wrote:Auman, I think I'm starting to think like a man... I wrote this earlier... lol

Great minds......lol.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 11:01 am

lol... different plumbing... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Wed May 08, 2013 11:04 am

Weeziethm wrote:

We need a like button for posts like this Weezie. It was a long trial and they need to take their time.
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 11:04 am

If you look at all the women on here and fb... we don't want to protect her... Women can be petty, catty and tend to be very critical of other women. We tend to be forced my maternal instincts to protect a victim...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Wed May 08, 2013 11:12 am

Bmore wrote:If you look at all the women on here and fb... we don't want to protect her... Women can be petty, catty and tend to be very critical of other women. We tend to be forced my maternal instincts to protect a victim...

True dat, but we've all had five years to follow much of the backstory that the jurors supposedly haven't.
Just trying to put myself in the jury room. Pointless, I know.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 11:14 am

Someone on fb brought up the point of the age of most of the jurors... baby boomers... probably by the book... I keep hearing it's a conservative area not affraid of M1 or DP...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next