Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19

+32
yellow bike
Trueblue
keikikiki
lostyou
spammie
Weeziethm
Ann - Tx
auman58
olivier57
Freckles
renatae
Mylife101
sitemama
justanopinion
Alessandra_Deux
Sarainbc
Mari 68
Pianist
18thcenturylady
carlakay
WeeBonnie
sassy5d
tesstruhart
Moosiesmama
LoriKaye
gsweater
Bmore
Mrskinger
Bo
hello clarice
Junebug
Cubs Fan
36 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 10 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19

Post by justanopinion Mon May 06, 2013 10:51 am

Bmore wrote:JAO... keep this in mind... If my Aunt had balls, she'd be my Uncle... lol

if, if, if...

they have nothing else to talk about so they have to drum something up...

hysterical analogy Bmore roflao roflao Best Posting Of The
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 10 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19

Post by Bmore Mon May 06, 2013 10:52 am

I grew up with very color people, i guess it rubbed off... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon May 06, 2013 10:55 am

I think I had an aunt like that. Laughing
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 06, 2013 10:55 am

OMG... Judge Perry is sooo cute!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-judge-belvin-perry-20130506,0,6011812.story
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 06, 2013 10:55 am

colorful or with balls? lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 06, 2013 10:59 am

I loved JM's beach anology for circumstantial evidence... I figure CA's jury would have benfited from that....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon May 06, 2013 10:59 am

thanks for that Bmore, I am glad to see that he too, was in shock. The Pinellas village idiots will live in infamy
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 am

Tess I want to pinch his cheeks... he looks like a jolly santa... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 06, 2013 11:01 am

Instead of Harry Potter's the boy who lived... She'll be Florida's the girl who got away with it...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 06, 2013 11:02 am

wouldn't it be awesome if they came back with M1 then they hurried and scheduled the penalty phase and on June 5th they sentenced her to death.... poetic...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 06, 2013 11:09 am

The 'no jury will convict me' seemed to stick in the crawl of at least 1 juror... remember that question kept being asked to different witnesses... someone is going to have to eat some humble crow pie... I heard it doesn't taste too good... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 06, 2013 11:13 am

lol... for all you gun people... lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/6-JODI-ARIAS-TRIAL-BULLSEYE-PAPER-TARGETS-PRACTICE-GUN-RIFLE-2-IMAGES-3-EACH-/300900660173?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item460f13b3cd
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon May 06, 2013 11:16 am

There is simply no way she would get M2 or manslaughter.

The worst thing to happen is a hung jury. I know we all don't want that, but its true.

Premed occurred many times - in between the stabbing - in between the decapitation - and in between the shot in the face.

12 people will not agree to anything less. Worst thing is one hold-out rogue juror.

Everybody calm down. We got to just chill.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon May 06, 2013 11:17 am

Bmore wrote:The 'no jury will convict me' seemed to stick in the crawl of at least 1 juror... remember that question kept being asked to different witnesses... someone is going to have to eat some humble crow pie... I heard it doesn't taste too good... lol

She is so stupid for such a bright girl. LOL

even her art is fake

There is simply NOTHING genuine about her. A chameleon.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 06, 2013 11:17 am

I'd pray for a hung jury over anything less than M1...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 06, 2013 11:19 am

The b!tch across the street from me is the same way (down to getting the same freaking front door, I mean c'mon)... very cold and untrustworthy... reminds me alot of JA and CA...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 06, 2013 11:19 am

Bmore wrote:I lol every time i think of this but remember when CA fell face first in the elevator? lmao.... I wish something embarrassing would happen to JA... It's so funny when it happens to someone so deserving whether it hurt or not...
What ?
Vaginal pics without an OB/GYN present aren't enough?
Anal pics, then?
Will you settle for Nurmi picking his nose, picking his nose,picking his nose?
What if I toss in Nurmi scratching his scrotum? Scratching his rather ample butt?
You want Wilmot with her green hair high-lights and her balding spot?
What if I toss in Wilmot and JA tenderly smiling at each other?
Wilmot touching JA or JA touching Wilmot?
Will it be embarrassing to show Wilmot intensely studying the ME's autopsy pics while even JA had the decency to look away?

These are got to be the ugliest, most profane, least socially educated legal team.
They are a PERFECT fit for their client, IMO.
They EACH were a huge embarrassment to selves and humanity in general.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 06, 2013 11:25 am

Sorry Freckles but I don't want it to be something she participated in... I want a freak event like the face plant.... Like we see her get zapped or when the verdict is read she faints and chips a tooth on the table or her nerves make her sh!t herself... something unexpected... i so love the face plant... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon May 06, 2013 11:26 am

Seriously Freckles, Jodi and meat flaps could be a rock band.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon May 06, 2013 11:28 am

A nice little zapping would make my damn YEAR!

When the penalty verdict comes I would bet they have like 4 or 5 guards standing around her. No little golf pencils, either.

ZAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 06, 2013 11:28 am

Tess i was thinking a little dirtier but on the same line... instead of josie and the pussycats.... jodi and the pu$$yflaps... sorry had to edit the second one, didn't feel right saying it if it didn't refer to an actual cat... funny cause i cuss like a sailor... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 06, 2013 11:28 am

Mari 68 wrote:
Bmore wrote:The 'no jury will convict me' seemed to stick in the crawl of at least 1 juror... remember that question kept being asked to different witnesses... someone is going to have to eat some humble crow pie... I heard it doesn't taste too good... lol

even her art is fake

At one time, I had started a list of all the fake stuff of JA including stuff she "acquired" but did not legally own:
1.her boobs (DB's wife)
2. her hair (DB's wife)
3. DB's son (she had breakfast with HIS son)
4. Grandpa's gun (not good enough so she bought a new one after ditching gramps' gun)
5. Helio phone (Gus gave this to her AFTER she lied and said she lost her phone...)
6. BMW (it belonged to Travis so she HAD to have it)
7. "the dress" (Sky Hughes loaned her the dress for the PPL)
8. Travis' house (lied and told the jurors she had stored stuff there; told det Flores she had LIVED there)

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon May 06, 2013 11:28 am

tesstruhart wrote:Seriously Freckles, Jodi and meat flaps could be a rock band.

Excuse me but some of us are trying to eat our breakfast.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 06, 2013 11:30 am

Mari 68 wrote:A nice little zapping would make my damn YEAR!

When the penalty verdict comes I would bet they have like 4 or 5 guards standing around her. No little golf pencils, either.

ZAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I would like it if she was wearing a little metal dome hat when she was zapped... Very Happy Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 10 86558
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon May 06, 2013 11:31 am

Freckles wrote:
Mari 68 wrote:A nice little zapping would make my damn YEAR!

ZAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I would like it if she was wearing a little metal dome hat when she was zapped... Very Happy Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 10 86558

LOL Only I don't want her to die just yet. Several years of isolation first!

So maybe they could zap just enough to sorta paralyze one side of her - then she won't be able to play those meat flaps anymore since it takes TWO hands.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon May 06, 2013 11:34 am

Freckles wrote:
Mari 68 wrote:

even her art is fake

At one time, I had started a list of all the fake stuff of JA including stuff she "acquired" but did not legally own:
1.her boobs (DB's wife)
2. her hair (DB's wife)
3. DB's son (she had breakfast with HIS son)
4. Grandpa's gun (not good enough so she bought a new one after ditching gramps' gun)
5. Helio phone (Gus gave this to her AFTER she lied and said she lost her phone...)
6. BMW (it belonged to Travis so she HAD to have it)
7. "the dress" (Sky Hughes loaned her the dress for the PPL)
8. Travis' house (lied and told the jurors she had stored stuff there; told det Flores she had LIVED there)

That whole coming to be with Darryl is just like with Travis. She seduced him while on the job. Then follows him down to Monterrey when he moved. He moved to Monterrey for a job and she freakin' followed him. Only she had her own apartment.

That was my first clue. We're dating for some time now and you are moving away. So let's get a place together. Nope. She FOLLOWED him.

And you know what??? Wasn't his son like 4 or 5 years old???? hhmmmm...and Darryl has an EX wife. He was probably MARRIED when Jodi went after him.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon May 06, 2013 11:37 am

Mari 68 wrote:
tesstruhart wrote:Seriously Freckles, Jodi and meat flaps could be a rock band.

So sorry, it just fell out of my fingers....going to wash them now with soap
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 06, 2013 11:49 am

Once she's found guilty I guess alot of evidence won't be so prejudicial... Like the clip when saying she'd beg for the DP or that whoever did this to TA should get the needle...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon May 06, 2013 11:52 am

Ann - Tx wrote:
Ann - Tx wrote:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/05/06/tricias-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern
Blog Talk Radio - TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO SUNDAY NIGHT 8 PM EASTERN

WE WELCOME ONE OF TRAVIS ALEXANDER'S BEST FRIENDS CHRIS HUGHES AND KATIECOOLADY WILL REPORT FROM INSIDE THE COURTROOM IN THE JODI ARIAS TRIAL.

Sunday, 5-5-13 at 7 pm CDT/8 pm EDT
Bumping! Radio show starting soon (in about 30 minutes from time of this post)

Thank you soo much for sharing this..listened to it this morn and believe it was just what I needed as I am stressing this more than I believed I would..
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Mon May 06, 2013 11:52 am

Today I'm going back to the pedophilia..

I know folks who have sexual desires for young ones.. And by the realm, means they have a mental illness.. But he musts been super Mormon sexual deviant.. To masterbate to little boys but want to 'pork' little girls. She's such an ass.. She shoulda said it was a photo of a little girl.. And how would sex with a 'woman' make him feel normal if he's making her dress up like a little girl?

sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon May 06, 2013 11:55 am

sassy5d wrote:Today I'm going back to the pedophilia..

I know folks who have sexual desires for young ones.. And by the realm, means they have a mental illness.. But he musts been super Mormon sexual deviant.. To masterbate to little boys but want to 'pork' little girls. She's such an ass.. She shoulda said it was a photo of a little girl.. And how would sex with a 'woman' make him feel normal if he's making her dress up like a little girl?

Yeah, she messed that one up big time. Chris was infuriated with that allegation. He stated in no uncertain terms that it was just another monster lie from the defective one. She didn't know what was typical of pedophiles and therefore just embellished what she thought they were about.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 06, 2013 12:03 pm

Mari 68 wrote: Clipped--

That whole coming to be with Darryl is just like with Travis. She seduced him while on the job. Then follows him down to Monterrey when he moved. He moved to Monterrey for a job and she freakin' followed him. Only she had her own apartment.

That was my first clue. We're dating for some time now and you are moving away. So let's get a place together. Nope. She FOLLOWED him.

And you know what??? Wasn't his son like 4 or 5 years old???? hhmmmm...and Darryl has an EX wife. He was probably MARRIED when Jodi went after him.

JA has NEVER lived by herself.
She was living with Matt before she moved to be with DB.

DB's son was young. DB was asked the relationship, if JA was like a step-mother to the son; DB said no--- and JA was not like an older sibling, either. DB said JA was more like a "friend" to him. This tells me the father would NOT leave his son alone with her. (I like how he was SO very protective of his son. He would move to be closer to him and did NOT want JA alone with him. Ex- may have had bad vibes about JA. I felt sorry for DB. IMO, all he wanted was to be left alone to go about his business and to enjoy being with his son. )

I wonder now IF maybe DB may have moved to be closer not just to his son but to his ex- in hopes things might heal? JA ruined that. Big time. Shocked
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 06, 2013 12:05 pm

Bmore wrote:lol... for all you gun people... lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/6-JODI-ARIAS-TRIAL-BULLSEYE-PAPER-TARGETS-PRACTICE-GUN-RIFLE-2-IMAGES-3-EACH-/300900660173?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item460f13b3cd
I love it!
They could only make it better if it was of her anus!
"Big surprise coming, Lil' Lady..."
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon May 06, 2013 12:06 pm

Mari 68 wrote:There is simply no way she would get M2 or manslaughter.

The worst thing to happen is a hung jury. I know we all don't want that, but its true.

Premed occurred many times - in between the stabbing - in between the decapitation - and in between the shot in the face.

12 people will not agree to anything less. Worst thing is one hold-out rogue juror.

Everybody calm down. We got to just chill.

Very wise, Mari---The voice of sanity, lol! I am sure you are right.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Mon May 06, 2013 12:07 pm

But she was so loving and not jealous and not stalkerish.. Blah blah.

Did the jury ever hear she'd beg for dp? I never did watch testimony from those days
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon May 06, 2013 12:08 pm

Bmore wrote:I'd pray for a hung jury over anything less than M1...

Me too, emphatically~

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 06, 2013 12:08 pm

tesstruhart wrote:
Mari 68 wrote:

So sorry, it just fell out of my fingers....going to wash them now with soap
Toss it. Somethings can't be cleaned when they have been gassed by JA. She ruins everything.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon May 06, 2013 12:09 pm

sassy5d wrote:But she was so loving and not jealous and not stalkerish.. Blah blah.

Did the jury ever hear she'd beg for dp? I never did watch testimony from those days

YES! Several times.... Cool
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon May 06, 2013 12:10 pm

KatieCoolLady just said that there will be a 30 minute notice when the verdict comes in. So stay close.
Of course, my Dr. called about an hour ago and I have a 4pm appt. He is always behind and if its today, I will miss it. TAKE GOOD NOTES if it happens.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon May 06, 2013 12:10 pm

If we get the M1 I will pre-order that one book by Shannon Hogan. Its available via Amazon.

I wish I knew of anyone else writing a book.

I'd like to know all the crap we weren't allowed to know about - every interview with all of Jodi's family.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon May 06, 2013 12:11 pm

Text BREAKING to # 23765 (This is CBS.)

Text WAT to #33733 (This is WildAboutTrial.)

Just in case no one has seen this yet!!!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 06, 2013 12:12 pm

TWEET

VinniePolitan The #JodiJury is deliberating #JodiArias fate. We are on a #VerdictWatch ! Follow me @vinniepolitan and I will tweet moment verdict reached. 6 minutes ago

reporterjmiguel All 12 jurors are here. No sign of the alternates. #arias 11 minutes ago

martinezliss Found!!! @12News pic.twitter.com/qDCTArIVnl about 1 hour ago

reporterjmiguel First full day of deliberations for the #Arias jury. Guesses on how long the verdict will take and which way they will vote?? 2 hours ago

jenbernHLN Did not sleep well last night which is unfortunate because today is going to be a long day! #JodiArias
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon May 06, 2013 12:12 pm

So they've been deliberating about 12 minutes now.

What's taking so long??????

They all have to decide WHY they find her guilty of M1. Premed and/or felony murder.

I suppose we will get to hear that part of it, too, right?

1st degree and then run down the line of each juror as to how they came to their findings.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon May 06, 2013 12:14 pm

Weeziethm wrote:Text BREAKING to # 23765 (This is CBS.)

Is this how we get set up on a verdict warning???

I want to sign up to something - just don't know how exactly.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 06, 2013 12:17 pm

justanopinion wrote:makes me nuts that the media keeps saying things like "if" JA gets the DP.. "if" the jury votes M1...

What "if" they should be saying WHEN Suspect
Can't say when... that might be construed as jury tampering? Shocked
Personally, I would call it, "seeing the writing on the wall... or the handprint!"
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon May 06, 2013 12:20 pm

Mari 68 wrote:If we get the M1 I will pre-order that one book by Shannon Hogan. Its available via Amazon.

I wish I knew of anyone else writing a book.

I'd like to know all the crap we weren't allowed to know about - every interview with all of Jodi's family.

I would buy a book written by one of the Alexander family, or Juan Martinez. I thought Jeff Ashton's book was great. I will NOT watch any film on this case. I had enough of the real thing. I will buy a book ultimately if there is one that comes out that is purely factual and finally tells the back story of this whole case. I would think Juan would be the best to write one, but he probably won't.
I can tell you I would NEVER buy a book written by Jodi's mother, her friends, or her attorneys!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon May 06, 2013 12:22 pm

Mari 68 wrote:
Weeziethm wrote:Text BREAKING to # 23765 (This is CBS.)

Is this how we get set up on a verdict warning???

I want to sign up to something - just don't know how exactly.

Not an expert, but open a new text message, type 23765 for who it is going to, in the message part type the word BREAKING. You'll get a confirmation back from CBS that you signed up for breaking news. bounce

Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 06, 2013 12:25 pm

Jodi Arias verdict: Jurors begin deliberations in Jodi Arias trial

Posted: 8:49 AM
Last Updated: 8 minutes ago

•By: abc15.com staff, wire reports

KNXV - Phoenix, AZ

PHOENIX - The media circus that is Jodi Arias' murder trial is in its final stretch, as the jury began deliberations Friday following closing arguments. The jury, which has been in court since January, will resume deliberations Monday.

It's been an R-rated story, to say the least, with an abundance of testimony about grisly violence and, from Arias, details about a kinky sex life she says she shared with Alexander.

The case has captured massive if not total interest among Americans. While one part of the country watches CNN's sister network HLN for every twist in the trial, or drives hours to get one of the courtroom's limited lottery seats (yes, they're doled out via lottery), another segment of the nation asks, "Jodi who?"

For those of you in the latter category, here are some things you should know as the trial comes to a close
:

Read more:

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/jodi-arias-verdict-jurors-begin-deliberations-in-jodi-arias-trial

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Mon May 06, 2013 12:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon May 06, 2013 12:25 pm

I am on pins and needles like you Carla. I HOPE we have a verdict today, but honestly I don't expect it. I think maybe tomorrow.
I think they need a little time for venting---the women more than the men, I would bet. Guys like to make decisions, solve things, and move on.
I don't expect it will take too long. Like Mari said, I guess I am most afraid of one holdout.
IF that is the case, and IF a holdout refuses to deliberate, I THINK that juror could be removed and an alternate brought in---At least that's what I have heard.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 06, 2013 12:27 pm

Jodi Arias ‘Isn’t Going To Disappear Quietly Even If She Gets The Death Penalty,’ Predicts Legal Expert
Posted on May 6, 2013 @ 4:03AM | By Debbie Emery
pp_jodi court wrap up

Whatever the verdict, Jodi Arias isn’t going to disappear from the spotlight any time soon!

Those suffering from trial fatigue following four months of bombshell testimony that culminated in a marathon 12 hours in court on Wednesday will not get a reprieve from the murder defendant even if she gets the death penalty, a legal expert exclusively tells RadarOnline.com.

“Jodi is still going to be grand-standing from death row,” Miami Criminal Defense Attorney Mark Eiglarsh told Radar in an exclusive interview.

“She is still going to do the book deals. She will find a way for someone else to write it and then get money. She is way too smart, cunning and baffling to just disappear quietly, you haven’t heard the last of her even after the conviction,” he explained. “She is going to continue to be in everyone’s face, no doubt.” ... ...

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/05/jodi-arias-wont-disappear-quietly-death-penalty-predicts-legal-expert-exclusive/

"... The worst thing for her is to be sent to death row where she will be literally by herself 23 hours a day,” he said.

“That is what she fears most. If she is in general population, she has accepted her fate.”

Last edited by Freckles on Mon May 06, 2013 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next