Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19

+32
yellow bike
Trueblue
keikikiki
lostyou
spammie
Weeziethm
Ann - Tx
auman58
olivier57
Freckles
renatae
Mylife101
sitemama
justanopinion
Alessandra_Deux
Sarainbc
Mari 68
Pianist
18thcenturylady
carlakay
WeeBonnie
sassy5d
tesstruhart
Moosiesmama
LoriKaye
gsweater
Bmore
Mrskinger
Bo
hello clarice
Junebug
Cubs Fan
36 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 9 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19

Post by Weeziethm Sun May 05, 2013 1:24 pm

Yes, 18th, re the magazine codes. In fact, Nurmi has only himself to blame. During his closing, he said something to the effect of "Well, JA could have gone to the media and blackened Travis' name and reputation but she didn't"...thus opening the door for Juan to strike.

Nurmi objected like what - 5 or 6 times - but imo JM was allowed to proceed with reading the message, but not tieing the dots to the national reporter. However, as 18th pointed out,his name and number were shown in context.

Oops Nurm-skull....you did that all by your self lol

And this was in 2011....we have a thinking jury, folks. I'm sure they "got it".

Yay!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 9 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19

Post by 18thcenturylady Sun May 05, 2013 1:45 pm

spammie wrote:BTW,I'm a refugee from The Hinky Meter, and I've been lurking around for a few months. I love it here.
*waves the mandible of truth*

Welcome Spammie! I too am a refugee from Hinky...Commented all the time on CA trial. Verdict devastated me and I never followed another trial until this one. Praying today for a much better outcome for Travis' family~ Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 9 803492

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Sun May 05, 2013 1:47 pm

Weeziethm wrote:Yes, 18th, re the magazine codes. In fact, Nurmi has only himself to blame. During his closing, he said something to the effect of "Well, JA could have gone to the media and blackened Travis' name and reputation but she didn't"...thus opening the door for Juan to strike.

Nurmi objected like what - 5 or 6 times - but imo JM was allowed to proceed with reading the message, but not tieing the dots to the national reporter. However, as 18th pointed out,his name and number were shown in context.

Oops Nurm-skull....you did that all by your self lol

And this was in 2011....we have a thinking jury, folks. I'm sure they "got it".

Yay!

Yes, Weez! I got it immediately---Of course I knew about the letters, but Juan's tone and the repetition was a clear 'alert, alert' IMO. These jurors are smart. I think they got it!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sun May 05, 2013 2:32 pm

Freckles wrote:Juan Martinez cases
David Wayne Carr:

Not guilty of murder

JM : "he's now unbeaten in 14 murder trials"
http://www.people.com/people/archive...128694,00.html
Appeal denied http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2002-...the-big-sleep/

one case he would lose later in 2002.

CARR, David Wayne (1 st degree murder) 2002
Not Guilty By Jury 9/25/2002
9/25/2002 http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2002-...stice-delayed/
http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.go...=CR2001-018864

Can't find much on that one, but this article that is an interesting read. JM takes on a Judge and the Judge tries to slap a serious contempt charge on him. The DA's office actually hired a lawyer for JM.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26916-The-Martinez-Fan-Club-Thread!!!/page4

Charges against Martinez:

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2002-08-29/news/justice-delayed/

Interesting foot note: The attorney the state hired to fight the contempt charges for Juan Martinez in 2002 is Mel McDonald. Yes, the same Mel McDonald that Juan would later go toe-to-toe with in the Falater sleepwalking murder trial.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sun May 05, 2013 3:17 pm

spammie wrote:BTW,I'm a refugee from The Hinky Meter, and I've been lurking around for a few months. I love it here.
*waves the mandible of truth*

Welcome! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 9 864739 Lurking for a few months? Well it's about time you stepped out of the shadows and joined the conversation! I really love it here at RC as well. I've recently started checking out a few of the other upcoming cases in the forum as the Arias trial is about to wrap.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Sun May 05, 2013 3:28 pm

Welcome Spammie, I too, am a former Hinky member. I almost forgot the mandible of truth LOL.
Please give us your take on things. As I am sure you can tell, its a great group of folks here.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 9 Empty Radio Show starting at 7 pm CDT/8 pm EDT tonight, 5/5/13

Post by Ann - Tx Sun May 05, 2013 7:29 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/05/06/tricias-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern
Blog Talk Radio - TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO SUNDAY NIGHT 8 PM EASTERN

WE WELCOME ONE OF TRAVIS ALEXANDER'S BEST FRIENDS CHRIS HUGHES AND KATIECOOLADY WILL REPORT FROM INSIDE THE COURTROOM IN THE JODI ARIAS TRIAL.

Sunday, 5-5-13 at 7 pm CDT/8 pm EDT
Bumping! Radio show starting soon (in about 30 minutes from time of this post)

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Sun May 05, 2013 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun May 05, 2013 7:33 pm

Welcome to Reality Chatter, spammie and all new members!

This is a great place with a lot of wonderful folks; many are former Hinksters.

I was an active member of The Hinky Meter as well as an active member here at Reality Chatter (RC).

RC is a wonderful blog and supports justice for victims of crime and brings awareness to the missing.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sun May 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Meet the jurors who will decide Jodi Arias' fate

By Graham Winch
updated 9:58 AM EDT, Sun May 05, 2013

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/04/01/jodi-arias-trial-juror-descriptions
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sun May 05, 2013 8:13 pm

Jodi Arias: How sex and murder created a tabloid trial and killer ratings

With its mix of jealousy, religion, murder and sex, the Jodi Arias case shows what happens when the justice system becomes entertainment.

By: Jennifer Quinn Investigative News reporter, Published on Sat May 04 2013

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2013/05/04/jodi_arias_how_sex_and_murder_created_a_tabloid_trial_and_killer_ratings.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sun May 05, 2013 8:28 pm

This is a very interesting article....

As Arias waits, jury wrestles with options

Michael Kiefer, The Arizona Republic | 10:57 p.m. EDT May 3, 2013

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/05/03/arias-jury-wrestles-with-options/2134447/

Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Sun May 05, 2013 9:10 pm

Candlelight vigil held for Travis Alexander

http://www.kpho.com/story/22166202/candlelight-vigil-held-for-travis-alexander
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sun May 05, 2013 9:20 pm

HLN What will Jodi's fate be?

Published on May 5, 2013

Whatever the outcome of the Jury deliberations, these are the options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGb7vdHBpnM&feature=youtu.be
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun May 05, 2013 9:29 pm

Mystery over laptop stolen from psychologist whose testimony in the Jodi Arias murder trial poked holes in the accused murderer's self-defense plea

" ... The police report notes that though the laptop was stolen, diamond earrings sitting out in the doctor's bedroom and cash that was stored in a drawer was not taken.

The police report did not say if investigators felt there could be a connection to the Arias case. ..."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2319703/Jodi-Arias-murder-trial-Mystery-laptop-stolen-psychologist-Dr-Janeen-Demarte-weeks-testified.html
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sun May 05, 2013 9:30 pm

Rap song on JA:

"...You're not a stupid girl but to my surprise you thought you'd get away with murder by telling all those lies / You said it wasn't true if you thought you'd get caught how stupid could you be if that's really what you thought.... "

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22159675/2013/05/03/valley-man-pens-rap-song-about-jodi-arias
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Sun May 05, 2013 10:44 pm

So anxious for tomorrow. If they dont have a verdict by noon I am gonna worry
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Sun May 05, 2013 10:45 pm

Freckles wrote:Mystery over laptop stolen from psychologist whose testimony in the Jodi Arias murder trial poked holes in the accused murderer's self-defense plea

" ... The police report notes that though the laptop was stolen, diamond earrings sitting out in the doctor's bedroom and cash that was stored in a drawer was not taken.

The police report did not say if investigators felt there could be a connection to the Arias case. ..."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2319703/Jodi-Arias-murder-trial-Mystery-laptop-stolen-psychologist-Dr-Janeen-Demarte-weeks-testified.html

Wayy too suspicious
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 06, 2013 12:00 am

Mari-
It has the makings of someone wanting to deliberately steal one item--- a computer.

This reminds me so much of the items taken/not taken from JA's grandparents' home... She wanted some items specifically and had no use for the registered guns or rifles/shotguns. A real thief would have taken ALL those first BEFORE taking ... a remote? Yeah...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Mon May 06, 2013 12:14 am

Love catching up here!

In all honesty, we really don't want a swift verdict. History has shown, the quicker the verdict, the lesser the result.

You want them to comb through 4 months. You want them to discuss it all. If 1 or 2 or more do not feel 100% certain, they will need to discuss it.

No offense to us ladies.. But I'm glad there are more males than females. Men always look at things differently. Less emotion.

My husby kept asking, of course she didn't lie about a 3rd gas can, it was a kerosene can.. You're 'not allowed' to put gas in those. I can't believe there was no surveillance tapes at either stop.

Taking from my own personal life experiences, I think it's odd how charges are brought against people. I guess the intent of the person. I have an old friend who's spending life in prison for being an accessory cuz her bf and his friend robbed a gas station and shot the clerk. She was tried and convicted if agrivated murder, just like the other two who actually robbed and killed.
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Mon May 06, 2013 3:05 am

olivier57 wrote:Here is a link that I use to understand some of the posts, if it could help others... Laughing

http://www.urbandictionary.com/

That's a good site, Olivier - I have used it often - should have used it to look up "hotboxed." It's there!
renatae
renatae

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 06, 2013 3:41 am

Ann - Tx wrote:
Ann - Tx wrote:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/05/06/tricias-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern
Blog Talk Radio - TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO SUNDAY NIGHT 8 PM EASTERN

WE WELCOME ONE OF TRAVIS ALEXANDER'S BEST FRIENDS CHRIS HUGHES AND KATIECOOLADY WILL REPORT FROM INSIDE THE COURTROOM IN THE JODI ARIAS TRIAL.

Sunday, 5-5-13 at 7 pm CDT/8 pm EDT
Bumping! Radio show starting soon (in about 30 minutes from time of this post)
She said this link will stay up. This is the MOST informative, the MOST powerful words I have heard spoken. IF you have not listened, please do! Many of our questions WERE answered by Chris Hughes! And if you can spare a few dollars, tuck them in a card for the family. They have been thru SO much. Send a gift of love...

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 9 803492
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Mon May 06, 2013 4:18 am

Alessandra_Deux wrote:

Published on May 5, 2013

That's a good synthesis. It shows that if it's not murder1, it's up to the judge to set the sentence and JSS could choose 5-10 years which would end JA's penalty in 5 years...

I was wondering if the "mini-trial" is done by the jurors before their return ? No doubt that cruel would then be choosed in this case.

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Mon May 06, 2013 7:09 am

Lol, this is something else!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLxNbzveMyY

Must be her PTSD, and Juan is her Gopher
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Mon May 06, 2013 7:33 am

sassy5d wrote:Lol, this is something else!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLxNbzveMyY

Must be her PTSD, and Juan is her Gopher

Incredible, she re-enact her crime...

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 06, 2013 8:17 am

How much did she owe TA for the BMW? wasn't around /over $6k? I wish JM would have stated this was why TA kept up a relationship with her, why he kept talking to her... If she's happy he's more likely to get his money without taking her to court...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 06, 2013 8:24 am

thought this was interesting... couldn't find anything on a capital case but...

Longest U.S. jury deliberation in a criminal trial

Good thing they weren't filming this for an episode of "Law & Order". Three former Oakland, California, police officers known as "the Riders" were charged with roughing up suspects, planting drugs, and-what else-a cover-up. The trial took seven months and included 84 witnesses. Jurors had to read a mountainous 122 pages of instructions on 35 counts. They took four months to reach a verdict on eight counts (not guilty) but couldn't reach a verdict on the other 27 counts. The result: partial mistrial.
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 06, 2013 8:28 am

I lol every time i think of this but remember when CA fell face first in the elevator? lmao.... I wish something embarrassing would happen to JA... It's so funny when it happens to someone so deserving whether it hurt or not...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Mon May 06, 2013 8:29 am

Was there confirmation that the jury will be getting 300 a day for 'extended' trial? 12 a day stinks but thinking that 300 a day is probably more than most would be making at their regular job..
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 06, 2013 8:29 am

I haven't a clue about that...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon May 06, 2013 9:36 am

olivier57 wrote:
Alessandra_Deux wrote:

Published on May 5, 2013

That's a good synthesis. It shows that if it's not murder1, it's up to the judge to set the sentence and JSS could choose 5-10 years which would end JA's penalty in 5 years...

I was wondering if the "mini-trial" is done by the jurors before their return ? No doubt that cruel would then be choosed in this case.

It really scares me that the jury may not find M1 just because they will be stuck through another mini-trial for the witch... if it was me I would just be done about now!! hoping that justice is going to be served and that she gets the full pin!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon May 06, 2013 9:38 am

Mari 68 wrote:So anxious for tomorrow. If they dont have a verdict by noon I am gonna worry

I think we all want a fast verdict, but try not to stress out if we don't! This has been a meticulous jury - there is a lot of testimony to review. Even if they have a first straw vote that is unanimous (unlikely), I think they will still go through each critical point and apply the law. I even will go so far as to say that once they make their decision, I would not be surprised if they decided to "sleep on it" and come back the next day to see if all still in agreement. In my scenario, we'll have a verdict on Wednesday...lol

Prayers to the Alexander family (and Napoleon)... Razz
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 06, 2013 9:38 am

The BS that she put me thru as a jury with 18 days of sex, abuse and pedo crap I'd be more likely to give her M1DP because of the obvious lies that she made me listen too... make an example out of her because she deserves it in so many ways...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon May 06, 2013 9:51 am

I listened to the websleuths radio last night. It was an amazing broadcast. Chris Hughes had 3 hours to talk about anything he wanted. Very minimal interruption by Tricia. He vented and was so passionate about so much that had happened. If you get a chance, just put it on and listen while you are not glued to your TV for the verdict. It will be worth your while. We can all only wish to have such a good friend in our life and Chris is to Travis. His wife Sky was not on there, but I sure would love to hear what she has to say.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon May 06, 2013 9:53 am

sassy5d wrote:Was there confirmation that the jury will be getting 300 a day for 'extended' trial? 12 a day stinks but thinking that 300 a day is probably more than most would be making at their regular job..

It's not necessarily $300 per day. It is whatever their usual pay is up to $300 per day. So, if a juror usually makes $115 dollar per day at her job...$115 is what she will get. If a juror usually makes $350 per day, the juror would only receive $300 per day max.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Mon May 06, 2013 9:59 am

Mylife101 wrote:
sassy5d wrote:Was there confirmation that the jury will be getting 300 a day for 'extended' trial? 12 a day stinks but thinking that 300 a day is probably more than most would be making at their regular job..

It's not necessarily $300 per day. It is whatever their usual pay is up to $300 per day. So, if a juror usually makes $115 dollar per day at her job...$115 is what she will get. If a juror usually makes $350 per day, the juror would only receive $300 per day max.

But ALV, DrS, JW, KyN ... got $300 per ... hour...

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Mon May 06, 2013 10:00 am

I'm usually not quite this optomistic, but, I think it will be unanimous at first count. They will just need to go over the instructions and affirm for themselves that the crime meets each point in the charge. I am guessing/hopeful that we will have a verdict announcement between noon and 2PM AZ time. crystal ball
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon May 06, 2013 10:02 am

I read somewhere that if Hodi gets death she is taken to the death row within hours. She will not return to jail to be amongst gen pop for even a minute
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon May 06, 2013 10:02 am

@ Mylife....I hope you are right!!!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon May 06, 2013 10:04 am

Weeziethm wrote:@ Mylife....I hope you are right!!!

prayers for justice for TA and I second that... let it be swift!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 06, 2013 10:06 am

how long is the drive from JA's jail to court? curious is she still needs to come to court and be in a holding cel everyday still and wait to see if there is a verdict or will they bring her when it's announced?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon May 06, 2013 10:11 am

I believe she does need to be in the holding cell in case there is a verdict. Just makes it more tedious for her. There is nothing in the holding cell for her. The beautiful slightly used stainless steel toilet combination sink and a metal bunk. I don't know about the tiny pencils though.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 06, 2013 10:12 am

I'm hoping that one of the guys on the jury can say they've dealt with crazy and that's what she is... Has had experience with this kind of exgf behavior...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 06, 2013 10:12 am

that's what i thought Tess... i like it...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon May 06, 2013 10:32 am

Ok Bmore, I have changed my Avi til the verdict comes in. M1.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 06, 2013 10:34 am

My mood is praying!!!! lol
On THM my pic was of Caylee wrapped in the towel in her crib after a bath. it had the hood on her head with antennas... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon May 06, 2013 10:34 am

I have just listened to Tricia's 3 hour radio show with Chris Hughes. I am crying. I urge everyone to take the time to visit the link and listen.

I am feeling so fearful of the verdict. I don't think I could bear it if the verdict is not first degree murder. I keep thinking of the Alexanders today, and every minute that they must wait for the verdict. I keep thinking of the moment they find out that there is a verdict. I think of them walking into the courthouse, and how it will probably seem like the longest walk of their life. I think of the gut wrenching stress and fear that they must be feeling in anticipation of this verdict.

I simply can't let go of the fear I have no matter how many people say it's unreasonable to think that this may be a repeat of the terrible travesty of the Casey Anthony case. It makes me feel queasy and like vomiting thinking about it.

I don't want the Alexanders to have gone all through the hell they have for the last 5 years, and have this evil killer of their loved one get away with murder, and by that I MEAN ANYTHING BUT A VERDICT OF MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE. Second degree murder or manslaughter, etc., IS NOT O.K. OR ACCEPTABLE.

I also need to see justice done in this case for my own personal reasons. I have seen a lot of injustice and misery in my own life, to the degree that it has taken away all the hope I personally once had that good things would happen for us.
I think I got involved in this case at first because I was searching---trying to see if I could find any hope again at all that there was any justice in the world.
I admit that I am still hurting and without hope. I have tried to step outside of myself and my own pain and fear, at least for a time, and to focus on this family, and their tragedy.
I have experienced their pain and misery as much as I am able to, and all of my thoughts and prayers at present are directed toward a verdict of murder one for Jodi, and a measure of peace and hope for the Alexanders.
I know that Travis' family and friends will most definitely, no matter what the ultimate outcome, foster Travis' legacy in a meaningful way that will bring help and hope to others in the future.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 06, 2013 10:40 am

I think once we get M1 on this case we'll start to rest easier... It just baffles us and with so much evidence CA's jury got it wrong... I'm trying to chalk it up to a fluke but it doesn't help little Caylee... I have dreams about her every now and then, she's around her correct age now 8... Cute is all out, looks the same but older... CA was there and Caylee didn't want to be near her it's like she was living in an adoptive home and very happy... It was like in the vestibule of a store and CA walked in all loud and what not and Caylee knew who she was and hid behind people...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 06, 2013 10:43 am

On of the things that stuck with me is that CA was sooo calm and cool partying with her friends but when she found out LA was looking for she had a complete panic meltdown in the club that she'd have to face her family... Who does that if they have nothing to hide?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon May 06, 2013 10:47 am

makes me nuts that the media keeps saying things like "if" JA gets the DP.. "if" the jury votes M1...

What "if" they should be saying WHEN Suspect
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 06, 2013 10:49 am

JAO... keep this in mind... If my Aunt had balls, she'd be my Uncle... lol

if, if, if...

they have nothing else to talk about so they have to drum something up...

Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next