Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19

+32
yellow bike
Trueblue
keikikiki
lostyou
spammie
Weeziethm
Ann - Tx
auman58
olivier57
Freckles
renatae
Mylife101
sitemama
justanopinion
Alessandra_Deux
Sarainbc
Mari 68
Pianist
18thcenturylady
carlakay
WeeBonnie
sassy5d
tesstruhart
Moosiesmama
LoriKaye
gsweater
Bmore
Mrskinger
Bo
hello clarice
Junebug
Cubs Fan
36 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 14 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19

Post by Bmore Tue May 07, 2013 8:58 am

she cleaned up at the house and probably stole TA's band-aids for her cut...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 14 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue May 07, 2013 8:59 am

Bmore wrote:Don't get me wrong, I like using a thesaurus to keep from duplicating the same words over and over again... One of it's intended or main purposes... She would use it to develope her main vocabulary to use words that make her seem highly intelligent, to make people look up to her because she speaks in a way they're not use to...

Reminds me of the movie Clueless when Ty the new girl comes and says how they talk strange, sound really smart and they say they try and learn a new big word a day or week... so they sound that way... lol

Me too! I use it for same reason---so as not to duplicate same words in my writing, but you know she is just trying to create an image of superior intelligence for her adoring jailhouse audience!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Tue May 07, 2013 8:59 am

Bmore wrote:There were crazy people that sent CA money too... I'm curious on how much TA's family has received in donations... I bet JA would go thru the roof...

Too bad CA is broke or she could send a few bucks.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue May 07, 2013 9:04 am

She is such another POS... I don't understand people, how some are just sub-human... On 4/12 a boy (15yo) was walking down the road where i live and it was around 9p and misty out, he had 2 female friends with him... A SUV came and hit him and took off... Knocked him out of his shoes... the 2nd girl ran for help, his gf was hurt too but stayed there holding him screaming for help. His mom died 10 years ago in a car accident and he was an identical twin... After a couple days they donated his organs and one of his childhood friends received his heart... They said there would be a fair amount of damage to the truck but the person is still at large... Even drunk they would have known they hit people... I don't get how people live with themselves after doing something like that...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Tue May 07, 2013 9:15 am

I like the way JM laid it out such that no matter which story you believe, it's still M1.....nice.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue May 07, 2013 9:20 am

Bmore wrote:I hope the verdict comes 1st thing this morning... My boss has a conf. call from 10am EST lasting all day, with his door shut! I can freak the eff out either way and he won't know....

hahahaha. Cool

I'm taking the 10 am start time as a sign !!! Regroup, take everybody's temperature one more time, sign the verdict forms, and ring for the bailiff.

....and I hope the verdict we all hear will give us a reason to join you eff-ing out, Bmore Very Happy
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue May 07, 2013 9:28 am

I too am hoping that the 10 o'clock start time is for this reason. I am sure everyone was very tired by end of day yesterday. Who wants to have to go back into court for a couple of hours near dinner, and then be besieged by media?
Maybe they just needed an evening to de-stress with their families, and start fresh today, filling out the required forms, etc.
THAT IS WHAT I AM HOPING IS HAPPENING.

IF they came to a decision, I am sure they do indeed feel 'serious', no matter what it is. They have a lot of responsibility and must feel a lot of pressure.
Regardless, this is my last trial for awhile. We have work to do this summer, and I need to focus on that.
I do know that for me, I can't get involved in another trial in future if this jury goes the way of the Pinellas 12 (anything less than murder one).
I simply can't do it.
I'm kind of hunkered in and introspective today, doing a lot of praying for the Alexander family, but the emotions are so raw right now my eyes just keep welling with fear-based tears, alternating with angry ones for all Jodi continues to do behind bars that disrespects the life she took and his family.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue May 07, 2013 9:34 am

I wonder what JA thought if she heard they were laughing while exiting for lunch...
a - They really like me, the think the states case is a joke too...

b - they're laughing because they're going to kill me.... boohoo
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue May 07, 2013 9:36 am

the jury hasn't asked to review anything yet have they?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Tue May 07, 2013 9:38 am

I'm wondering if Wilmott and her hubby's law practice will suffer because of this debacle.....it sure can't help.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue May 07, 2013 9:39 am

I heard this mentioned before... what level of criminal is Donavan? Is she a convicted felon? If so, once JA is convicted don't they have to stop communicating with each other?

You know AZ is telling Cali this is your crazy B!tch, she snuck out of your state to violate one of your own transplants... You should at least pay for 1/2 of this sh!t...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue May 07, 2013 9:40 am

Doing your job is one thing, and having to present what your client tells you goes with that but... her unprofessional attitude makes her a POS...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue May 07, 2013 9:44 am

Bmore wrote:the jury hasn't asked to review anything yet have they?

No, not to my knowledge. BK said that because juries in AZ get to ask questions from the witness stand, they were able to get more information/their questions answered during trial. Other juries don't have this luxury thus have to scramble during deliberations.

Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrskinger Tue May 07, 2013 9:44 am

I bet Jodi is all packed ready to go in her jail cell thinking she is going home .. I can't wait to see the bug eyed look on her face when the say "guilty" .
Mrskinger
Mrskinger

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue May 07, 2013 9:52 am

Do you think during the penalty phase that JM will show the dp clips JA talked about and her singing contest, her tweet about ordering food for poor girls in jail and stuff like that to so for 5 years JA has not been phased by her surroundings, she'll morph to fit right in... It's fun for her, not a care in the world...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue May 07, 2013 9:55 am

auman58 wrote:I'm wondering if Wilmott and her hubby's law practice will suffer because of this debacle.....it sure can't help.

One can hope...I remember watching the CA trial I was raging non stop at Baez. I truly do think the man is a buffoon, unprofessional, and well, an idiot really. He did NOT win that case because he was "personable", or because of his 'lawyering' skills; he won because the jury was ignorant and lazy, period. After the trial his career took off like wildfire and all of the sudden he was commanding exorbitant fees and garnering high profile clients.
I haven't heard much about him recently, and think---hope---perhaps reality has set in, and now most out there see him for what he is---little more than an ambulance chasing blowhard, and a hack.

IF this jury does not find murder one and felony murder, it will be a 'win' for the defense, and both JW and KN will probably be touted as 'heros' and their practices will flourish---at least for awhile.
This is truly an unpalatable and scary thought.
It is just so horrifying to me that another WRONG verdict just sends a terrible message to everyone. It says that the system in the US is a joke, and that if you commit murder there's a good chance you can 'get off' all together, or with a ridiculous sentence. Is tells victims and their families that they too cannot count on our system to deliver justice. It reinforces to people like Casey Anthony and Jodi Arias that they can lie and manipulate lawyers, jurors, and everyone else to get what they want.

I can't and won't accept this.
Maybe there is nothing I can do, but I also know I can't damn well swallow any of it.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Tue May 07, 2013 9:59 am

Bmore wrote:Do you think during the penalty phase that JM will show the dp clips JA talked about and her singing contest, her tweet about ordering food for poor girls in jail and stuff like that to so for 5 years JA has not been phased by her surroundings, she'll morph to fit right in... It's fun for her, not a care in the world...

Yeah, that's funny because the gals in big girl prison are a totally different sort than the losers in the County Jail.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue May 07, 2013 10:04 am

I'm getting a migraine again... If they come back with anything less then M1 and i have an aneurysm charge the jury for killing me and JA as an accessory to my murder...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Tue May 07, 2013 10:06 am

Bmore wrote:I'm getting a migraine again... If they come back with anything less then M1 and i have an aneurysm charge the jury for killing me and JA as an accessory to my murder...

It'll be M1, no worries.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue May 07, 2013 10:09 am

I no likey this. I want to see evil defeated.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Tue May 07, 2013 10:10 am

Bmore wrote:I'm getting a migraine again... If they come back with anything less then M1 and i have an aneurysm charge the jury for killing me and JA as an accessory to my murder...

Okay. We will get Juan to prosecute. Now of course JA will have the same DT. Oh my gosh please don't put us through that again! Stay healthy please. We can't take KN and all his sex talk or JW's voice. Have mercy. roflao
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue May 07, 2013 10:12 am

1pm is soooo far away.... watch we're being all positive and it was just someone had a last minute appt this morning... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by FireandBlood Tue May 07, 2013 10:12 am

Freckles: That's another valid point about the 'division', thanks. I dislike when the media warps an observation to create drama, for lack of a better word. Maybe I need Jodi's thesaurus? Heh.

General: I already gave an epic score for JM. I'd also like to submit this song for Travis, his family and his friends: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHsc3XmALC0 (same artist who composed the epic score for JM - what a difference, eh?)

I'd like to submit this one for the appropriate title (End Game): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjE_MMpyrjs in hope that the jury will do their duty, remember the lies, remember the smirks, remember the gruesome pictures...

I use music to relate how I feel - I'm weird like that. I accept that and I apologize if it gets in the way >>
FireandBlood
FireandBlood

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue May 07, 2013 10:36 am

Bmore wrote:I heard this mentioned before... what level of criminal is Donavan? Is she a convicted felon? If so, once JA is convicted don't they have to stop communicating with each other?

You know AZ is telling Cali this is your crazy B!tch, she snuck out of your state to violate one of your own transplants... You should at least pay for 1/2 of this sh!t...

This was from another site. Info regarding Donovan Bering:

" After some research, it seems I first saw Donavan Bering in a TV interview from 2008, taped while she was an inmate at the Maricopa County Jail, shortly after Jodi Arias' arrest. She was being questioned about the type of person Arias was and Bering was sang her praises even then. Bering, then 45, was incarcerated in September 2008 after being charged with 1 count of arson of an occupied structure. Apparently, she and a young man helped another friend set fire to a dental practice the other woman co-owned in Sun City West to collect on the insurance money.

Interestingly, since she's been released, Bering, and a friend of hers, Ann Campbell have visited Jodi Arias regularly in jail. She said it was because she felt badly that Jodi had no friends or family in the AZ area to visit. Interestingly, Ann Campbell was the recipient of the 2 magazines Arias tried to have smuggled out of jail, which contained hidden messages in the margins, criticizing information someone had given the police. Speculation is that these messages were intended for ex-boyfriend Matt McCartney, who'd stated he'd never seen any bruises on Arias.

Currently, Donavan Bering has insinuated herself into the case as a pro-Arias "spokesperson", since there is no internet access behind bars. She reportedly manages Facebook and Twitter accounts in Arias' name, receiving the often snarky content during nightly collect calls from Arias. Recently, Bering has appeared on in the media, including HLN's Nancy Grace show two nights ago, denying that previous tweets had specifically criticized prosecutor Juan Martinez's fiery delivery and short stature or Ms. Grace. Nancy Grace had commented that it appeared that Arias was "giving the finger" to her own expert witness, Dr. Richard Samuels, during testimony she did not particularly like. That tweet, which has since been erased, told Ms. Grace that the finger was intended for her.

While on the Nancy Grace show, which was moderated that night by HLN legal correspondent Jean Casarez, a caller asked Bering when and where she met Ms. Arias. Bering answered "2007 or around there, maybe 2008" and then was vague as to the circumstances of their acquaintance. She never revealed on the air that she met Ms. Arias while incarcerated with her.

Although Donavan Bering has been a regular spectator in the gallery at Arias' trial, it appears that it's only been since the defense claim of "self-defense" has been seriously discredited by the prosecution, that Bering has become more visible in the media, supporting Arias' story. Although not evident during her testimony, Bering insists that Arias is remorseful about her savage murder of Travis Alexander and supports her entire unsubstantiated claim of "abuse" which caused her to "snap". She says that Arias realizes and accepts her need for "punishment", but not the death penalty.

I suspect that Donavan Bering is not currently employed if she's able to attend the trial daily. I'm unclear about the law in Arizona, however, I suspect that once Ms. Arias is convicted of 1st degree murder, the very public communication will stop, as convicted felons are prohibited in most jurisdictions from associating with one another."

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue May 07, 2013 10:39 am

Outstanding, FireAndBlood.....that got me going this a.m. lol.

Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue May 07, 2013 10:39 am

Jodi Arias Verdict: Will the waitress-photographer join the other women on Arizona's death row?

May 7, 2013 8:19 AM

By Erin Donaghue

(CBS) -- Jodi Arias could get the death penalty if she's convicted of first-degree murder in the 2008 shooting and stabbing death of her on-again, off-again lover, Travis Alexander.

~Snipped~

A woman hasn't been executed in Arizona since 1930. Eva Dugan was a former Alaskan cabaret performer convicted of killing an elderly Tuscon rancher for whom she worked as a housekeeper.

According to the Arizona Department of Corrections, there are currently 122 men, along with the three women, on the state's death row. Nationwide, in 2012, 61 women were on death row, according to research by retired Ohio Northern University law professor Victor Streib - less than two percent of the 3,146 people on death row across the country.

Read more:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57583075-504083/jodi-arias-verdict-will-the-waitress-photographer-join-the-other-women-on-arizonas-death-row/
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue May 07, 2013 10:47 am

So is it too much to ask to have the stun gun used, just once?

crystal ball
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Tue May 07, 2013 10:56 am

Watching Donavan Berring, I thought 'she' was a man... always a man in JA's life...

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 07, 2013 11:00 am

Bmore wrote:maybe this has been mentioned but... When on her trip did JA go to Costco to get this bottled water? She rented the car, I'm sure it didn't come with it... no charges or receipts for Costco... And why in the trunk where it's going to get soooo much hotter then in the back seat?
I asked that question yesterday, I think. No answers. Since she kept so many rcpts (to deduct from her business income tax, she said) I speculated WHERE and WHEN she had time to get this case of bottoled water. Found it interesting she did not get it from Walmart.

Could she have stolen it from Travis' home/garage on her way out the door?

The finger:
Ryan said it was "bandaged"...
Either Jacob Mefford or Chris Hughes stated, when they saw her in Utah, it was
"wrapped in GAUZE." Note: NOT band-aided...
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 07, 2013 11:01 am

olivier57 wrote:Watching Donavan Berring, I thought 'she' was a man... always a man in JA's life...
It's the best JA can do at this time.
I am sure the guards have had it up to here with her nonsense.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 07, 2013 11:03 am

Weeziethm wrote:So is it too much to ask to have the stun gun used, just once?

crystal ball
We could sell lottery tickets to see who gets to pull the trigger. bounce
What a money maker THAT could be!!! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 14 88030

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 14 86558
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue May 07, 2013 11:09 am

Freckles also... I shop at Costco and they can look up your purchases thru you member #... I'm sure they could of found out if she did indeed buy it... I guess if he wanted too JM could of pointed that out as a lie too but didn't find enough proof. I know they have Deer Park but I can't recall Kirkland brand, maybe tunnel vision on my part... She could have had it at gmas and took it with her so no need to purchase, she had to get to the the car rental place some how and I doubt it was her broom...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue May 07, 2013 11:16 am

from fb... I like it!!! lol

Jayne Botanicus:
Juan for the money
Jodi is a ho
Three gas cans
Death Row Death Row
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 07, 2013 11:17 am

clipped from fb pic/comment:

"This photo was snapped as Martinez explains to the jury that Jodi, on the morning of the killing, opened the garage door with the combination she knew, then walked into the house, stopped at the entrance to the study, where Travis was watching the You Tube video. He says that Jodi testified that she stared at Travis for 30-45 seconds. ..."

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=469184849824329&set=a.226325870776896.54624.160510210691796&type=1&theater

I KNEW she new the garage code!
She had told Flores in the interview she had the codes for the house, the computer, the cell phones, and the ATM... if he checked, she ONLY took out money when he asked her to run errands for her...

NOW, IMO, she probably drove Travis' car to the ATM to try to make her story more believable...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Tue May 07, 2013 11:17 am

Freckles wrote:
Weeziethm wrote:So is it too much to ask to have the stun gun used, just once?

crystal ball
We could sell lottery tickets to see who gets to pull the trigger. bounce
What a money maker THAT could be!!! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 14 88030

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 14 86558

Great! Let me vote for Sam (Travis') sister having that honor.
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 07, 2013 11:18 am

Bmore wrote:Freckles also... I shop at Costco and they can look up your purchases thru you member #... I'm sure they could of found out if she did indeed buy it... I guess if he wanted too JM could of pointed that out as a lie too but didn't find enough proof. I know they have Deer Park but I can't recall Kirkland brand, maybe tunnel vision on my part... She could have had it at gmas and took it with her so no need to purchase, she had to get to the the car rental place some how and I doubt it was her broom...
Was she a member?
Was Travis a member?
I would have to check to see what/if there are any Costco stores near Yreka..
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue May 07, 2013 11:20 am

I know as much as you do... she said she had a case of costco water in her rental car trunk, with 3 5g gas jugs and her suitcase... That's alot for a Focus...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by jerseyjul1 Tue May 07, 2013 11:23 am

Bmore wrote:She is such another POS... I don't understand people, how some are just sub-human... On 4/12 a boy (15yo) was walking down the road where i live and it was around 9p and misty out, he had 2 female friends with him... A SUV came and hit him and took off... Knocked him out of his shoes... the 2nd girl ran for help, his gf was hurt too but stayed there holding him screaming for help. His mom died 10 years ago in a car accident and he was an identical twin... After a couple days they donated his organs and one of his childhood friends received his heart... They said there would be a fair amount of damage to the truck but the person is still at large... Even drunk they would have known they hit people... I don't get how people live with themselves after doing something like that...

It's beyond my comprehension! Hell I once hit a squirrel running back & forth because it could not make up it's mind which way to go. I could not stop because there was car right behind me. I was so upset, I cried the rest of the way home. The next day, I passed the spot where I hit & got upset all over again when I saw it's little body. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I'm such a dork
jerseyjul1
jerseyjul1

Back to top Go down

Post by FireandBlood Tue May 07, 2013 11:29 am

Wait, wait, waiiiiiit. Donavan Bering is a WOMAN?! O_O... I have seen DB in the courtroom shots and I listened to an interview they did as friend of Arias. Not the one on Nancy Grace - I'd rather consume glass than watch HLN - but an earlier one. During the Twit Drama, my life was being consumed by school 'n' work so I had to tune out for a bit, I read about it on here but I was unable to connect the face to the name. My assumption was always "it's a man, maaan" /Austin Powers.

Geesh, prison is harsh.
FireandBlood
FireandBlood

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by jerseyjul1 Tue May 07, 2013 11:34 am

Bmore wrote:I know as much as you do... she said she had a case of costco water in her rental car trunk, with 3 5g gas jugs and her suitcase... That's alot for a Focus...

I have a Ford Feista, that would fill my trunk.
jerseyjul1
jerseyjul1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue May 07, 2013 11:34 am

No, Jersey you're not a dork, I'm the same way... Especially with my squirrels...lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue May 07, 2013 11:35 am

I guess it would depend on how big her luggage was...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Tue May 07, 2013 11:35 am

Why has no one requested to x-ray the wonky finger to prove the bone was never broken????

Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue May 07, 2013 11:40 am

it would violate her rights... and she's not offering because it'll prove her a liar when it shows that it's probably her tendon... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 07, 2013 11:40 am

Item 3:
JA is afraid of the DP!!!

http://twitdoc.com/view.asp?id=94223&sid=20PB&ext=PDF&lcl=JA-Letter-from-Jodi-to-Judge-re-Nurmi-Motion-to-Withdraw.pdf&usr=zou2&doc=139833553&key=key-2gxotllz9sge8erm21fo

BTW, JA begging to keep Nurmi on? Tells me he wanted to take the money and run! Like Baez, he was grossly inexperienced in actual court room presence. He has never been first chair before this case. Interesting document.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 07, 2013 11:48 am

jerseyjul1 wrote:
Bmore wrote:She is such another POS... I don't understand people, how some are just sub-human... On 4/12 a boy (15yo) was walking down the road where i live and it was around 9p and misty out, he had 2 female friends with him... A SUV came and hit him and took off... Knocked him out of his shoes... the 2nd girl ran for help, his gf was hurt too but stayed there holding him screaming for help. His mom died 10 years ago in a car accident and he was an identical twin... After a couple days they donated his organs and one of his childhood friends received his heart... They said there would be a fair amount of damage to the truck but the person is still at large... Even drunk they would have known they hit people... I don't get how people live with themselves after doing something like that...

It's beyond my comprehension! Hell I once hit a squirrel running back & forth because it could not make up it's mind which way to go. I could not stop because there was car right behind me. I was so upset, I cried the rest of the way home. The next day, I passed the spot where I hit & got upset all over again when I saw it's little body. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I'm such a dork
No! You are normal. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 14 803492
I have yet to be aware I have caused any accidents but I once stopped in the middle of a busy interstate in SoCal just because a puppy was sitting in the fast lane... and I was doing over 65 mph at the time! (Pity is, had I paid attention to the slower lanes I would have seen the semis, too, had already braked for the little one.) Oh. He finally stood up and walked off the roadway but he left me VERY shaken and a better driver.

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue May 07, 2013 11:55 am

OT... Jersey and other East Coasters are you ready? I'm in Maryland and haven't heard any yet but the horde from about 8/9 years ago was interesting... lol

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/05/07/cicada_insect_horde/
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosiesmama Tue May 07, 2013 12:30 pm

Bmore wrote:I heard this mentioned before... what level of criminal is Donavan? Is she a convicted felon? If so, once JA is convicted don't they have to stop communicating with each other?

We don't want her, she's all yours, Arizona. Very Happy
Moosiesmama
Moosiesmama

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue May 07, 2013 12:33 pm

Why is it when you want something sweet to eat there isn't anything? It's raining so if I walk down to the restaurant strip i might melt... lol... jk...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue May 07, 2013 12:33 pm

FireandBlood wrote:Wait, wait, waiiiiiit. Donavan Bering is a WOMAN?! O_O... I have seen DB in the courtroom shots and I listened to an interview they did as friend of Arias. Not the one on Nancy Grace - I'd rather consume glass than watch HLN - but an earlier one. During the Twit Drama, my life was being consumed by school 'n' work so I had to tune out for a bit, I read about it on here but I was unable to connect the face to the name. My assumption was always "it's a man, maaan" /Austin Powers.

Geesh, prison is harsh.

Laughing I needed this...hilarious
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next