Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19

+32
yellow bike
Trueblue
keikikiki
lostyou
spammie
Weeziethm
Ann - Tx
auman58
olivier57
Freckles
renatae
Mylife101
sitemama
justanopinion
Alessandra_Deux
Sarainbc
Mari 68
Pianist
18thcenturylady
carlakay
WeeBonnie
sassy5d
tesstruhart
Moosiesmama
LoriKaye
gsweater
Bmore
Mrskinger
Bo
hello clarice
Junebug
Cubs Fan
36 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 13 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon May 06, 2013 11:18 pm

No verdict yet in Jodi Arias murder trial in Arizona

PHOENIX | Mon May 6, 2013 8:30pm EDT

PHOENIX (Reuters) - Jurors ended their first full day of deliberations without a verdict on Monday in the case of Jodi Arias, the California woman accused of killing her ex-boyfriend in a sensational case involving "sex, lies and dirty little secrets" that has snared media attention since January.

Read more:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/07/us-usa-crime-jodiarias-idUSBRE9450RH20130507
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 13 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon May 06, 2013 11:24 pm

Jurors deliberate Arias fate amid spectacle

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 13 9c13d528-16f9-4b93-8e02-12ca2d03fe09
Curious onlookers check their cellphones and listen in on conversations in front of Maricopa County Superior Court Monday, May 6, 2013, in Phoenix. A Phoenix jury is on its second day of deliberations in the trial of Jodi Arias, who is accused of murdering her one-time boyfriend in Arizona. (AP Photo/Ross D. Franklin)

By BRIAN SKOLOFF and JOSH HOFFNER, The Associated Press

Posted: Monday, May 6, 2013, 8:14 PM

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/nation_world/20130506_ap_jurorsdeliberateariasfateamidspectacle.html

Last edited by Alessandra_Deux on Mon May 06, 2013 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue Mon May 06, 2013 11:33 pm

Justanopinion, I know how you feel I cannot settle to do anything. Most of us watched the Casey Anthony trial here and we felt shock when the verdict came out because it was a slam dunk or so we thought. It took me ages to calm down and I still cannot believe it, so that's what is making everyone nervous, hopefully this jury have some common sense to know there is no way it was self defence, she killed him out of jealousy and pure rage. If the worst should come she will have a higher judge to deal with and He will not listen to her excuses. awe Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 13 836886 who does this remind you of. lol
Trueblue
Trueblue

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarainbc Mon May 06, 2013 11:43 pm

How long did the Casey Anthony case tahke to reach a verdict

Sarainbc

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon May 06, 2013 11:45 pm

Sarainbc wrote:How long did the Casey Anthony case tahke to reach a verdict

The jury deliberated for 10 hours and 40 minutes in the Casey Anthony case.

Last edited by Alessandra_Deux on Mon May 06, 2013 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by yellow bike Mon May 06, 2013 11:47 pm

Sarainbc wrote:How long did the Casey Anthony case tahke to reach a verdict

Not long enough!! I think a couple of days.

yellow bike

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue May 07, 2013 12:37 am

Jodi Arias Supporters Are ‘Being Bullied And Getting Death Threats,’ Reveals Friend

Posted on May 6, 2013 @ 16:42PM | By Debbie Emery

Dating Jodi Arias cost Travis Alexander his life, but during her bombshell trial it’s the murder defendant’s supporters who are getting death threats, RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal.

“I’ve been getting emails with violent threats, or texts and YouTubes from people,” friend and former defense witness Gus Searcy told Radar in an exclusive interview.

“Telling me that I ‘will be going to jail with her,’ that my ‘days are numbered,’ and four letter words – you name it, I’ve been getting it.”

Read more:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/05/jodi-arias-supporters-are-being-bullied-and-getting-death-threats-reveals-friend/
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Tue May 07, 2013 12:39 am

18thcenturylady wrote:Ok, now I am freaking out a little bit. Worried. If this jury can't agree on murder one then they are all nuts. Just nuts. Really was hoping on today. Can't watch the pundits because they make me even more worried.

I know I will lose it completely if this monster gets away with a lesser sentence.
I didn't think I'd be worrying so much, but now my heart is pounding. I am really afraid.

Fear not, give 'em time to do it right, they don't want to come back too quickly. They've barely had enough time to elect a foreman, get organized and review the evidence, it'll work out OK.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by FireandBlood Tue May 07, 2013 1:09 am

I truly believe that the Pinella Jury's greatest flaw wasn't their stupidity. They were selfish (oh wah, WE want to go home and get on with OUR lives) and lazy (boohoo, we agreed to the terms and then we did a real half-assed job of it because saying she's not guilty and aquitting her was SO much easier than doing our frackin' jobs!).

Great traits - they really were a jury of her peers. Let's hope the jury presiding over this vile hellskank will do their job without thinking of their own troubles (woe is meee!) - they've already shown that they aren't lazy. As for the supposed 'division'... the 7 of them who left could've been smokers? Hey, if I was locked in a room all day, I'd be like "..Smoke, now, please? Now, please? Right now, please? Please?"
FireandBlood
FireandBlood

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 07, 2013 6:18 am

auman58 wrote:
clipped-

Fear not, give 'em time to do it right, they don't want to come back too quickly. They've barely had enough time to elect a foreman, get organized and review the evidence, it'll work out OK.

I agree with you, auman. After 4 months of being at "sea" with this case (and out of touch with everyone on what they have seen and experienced,) let them get their land legs, if you will!

The first pictures Martinez put up sucked the air out of us; the closing argument we saw them again. Well, if the first and last pics create lasting images, they are there. And if a picture is worth a thousand words, it says it all, IMO.

IF a verdict is delivered contrary to our desires, it is NOT because this jury has been inattentive. They haven't been unlike some other juries. We won't fall to pieces; after all, we ARE still here after the OJ and the CA verdicts, aren't we? A bit bitter, perhaps; less trusting, perhaps... but as emotionally invested as we were in the other cases, we were able to assimilate the experiences, right? No matter what, we ARE on the outside looking in. As much as we can care and be compassionate for the victims, we are not the victims OR their loved ones. Perspective, please. And it is perspective which shelters us from our own self-made PTSD.... or emotional break-down. Shocked

So. We shunned CA. We turned our backs on ANYTHING and EVERYTHING CA. And the media realized they were NOT going to win our dollars by endorsing CA. IMO, we will do the same with JA. Seriously. Are you willing to buy her "art work"? Will you buy her book? Will you watch some TV or movie dramatization of the re-enactment of Travis' murder? (I shudder at the thot of THAT!) Knowing ALL you have learned with this trial, COULD you watch an enactment? affraid

No matter the outcome, we will persevere. We will continue to learn and to grow and to love and to share. But we will probably be wiser.... crystal ball
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 07, 2013 6:23 am

F&B:
When you look at the age of this jury, many are over the age of 50. Some of the jurors are in their late 60s or 70s.
Why would they want to have to wade thru a sea of media, people who might be pressing for questions they just don't want to deal with? Besides, when you are in close quarters with STRANGERS for MONTHS on end, they might have welcomed mini-vacations away from each other! IMO, because of the ages, running out to get something to eat they left to the younger ones. JMO.

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 07, 2013 6:25 am

justanopinion wrote:I am trying very hard not to worry...

but it does not take a rocket scientist to know that Jodi is guilty of M1... they might have just taken today to talk about the ridiculous stuff that we have had months to discuss.. Maybe they spent the day telling Hodi jokes.. it has been a very cumbersome trial for them and having in the courtroom pictures of the carnage that Jodi left behind must have been very hard to watch... so hoping that today was a chance to relieve some pressure and experience some dark humour. I have to have faith that when jury selection happened Super Juan didn't let any dolts participate!! JMO
Cool roflao Cool roflao Cool roflao
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue May 07, 2013 6:28 am

Good morning everyone. I stick by my original guess that today will be the day the verdict comes in. I slept, but only because I was in a Nyquil coma for the last of my cold/flu. This AM I confess to sitting here in tears. I feel scared. Sun coming up. I want so much to feel hopeful. Stars aligned over the last 4 years in my own life and took that away from me. Anthony verdict was a traumatic extra.
I know logically that 7 hours is not so long, and of course they have NOT been at it for 2 days as TV would lead one to believe.
I just feel so damn rocky. Woke up at 4 this AM and lay there crying thinking of the Alexander family possibly lying awake in Arizona pinning all hopes after 5 years of hell on these 12 people.
God, I pray they do right.
I think we will know today.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 07, 2013 6:36 am

TWEET
9hrs ago

NancyGraceHLN Talking now with Michael Hughes, friend of #TravisAlexander who says #JodiArias' family was laughing when gruesome photos were shown

... And you know the jury saw this, too...

IMO, the nut doesn't fall too far from the tree... A child learns from her parents, her environment what is proper conduct...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 07, 2013 6:57 am

Solid read:
The Jodi Arias trial: 5 things to know
3:09 PM, May 6, 2013

http://www.freep.com/article/20130506/NEWS07/305060102

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 07, 2013 6:59 am

For those stressing over the jury deliberations,
put your hands and time to good use.
Send the family a "thinking of you " card.
IF you are stressing, think of them...this belongs to them.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue May 07, 2013 7:04 am

justanopinion wrote:This interview with Dave Hall is just so touching..

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22166577/2013/05/5/candlelight-vigil-held-for-travis-alexander-before-jury-deliberations-begin-again

if someone posted this before my apologies!!

"What Jodi really needs to worry about is nothing in this lifetime"...Dave Hall

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue May 07, 2013 7:09 am

Freckles wrote:TWEET
9hrs ago

NancyGraceHLN Talking now with Michael Hughes, friend of #TravisAlexander who says #JodiArias' family was laughing when gruesome photos were shown

... And you know the jury saw this, too...

IMO, the nut doesn't fall too far from the tree... A child learns from her parents, her environment what is proper conduct...

Is there a link to this yet?? Although I can believe it without seeing it; mom's interview with LE was very telling; she had the same ramble and detail infused speech pattern. Very twisted family, dad should probably run before he does something to tick mom off... JMO
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue May 07, 2013 7:13 am

Just-
Grabbed that tweet from here:
http://www.realitychatter.com/?pid=1
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue May 07, 2013 7:15 am

keikikiki wrote:
Pianist wrote:Sorry I did not post earlier today, but been under the weather with bad back. Stupid me. I must have been thinking I was in my twenties instead of 70 because yesterday I scrubbed my very large kitchen on my hands and knees. Good gracious paid for it today! I guess my OCD has to go. Lol

Ms. Piano...just wanted to tell you how much I've been thinkin' 'bout you and your hubby. My best healing thoughts are with you both- often indeed.

I hear ya on the floor scrubbing. I can be flat as a pancake 90% of the time, but gimme a wee bit of feeling hokeydokey and there I am, goin' OCD...I like to think of cleanin' OCD-style as a welcome distraction, somethin' I can control (as opposed to some diseases, yes?)...Ahh...but then the reprecussions roll around. Flat again.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 13 19983

I am a fellow sometimes-ocd cleaner. Always have done my old wood floors on my hands and knees.
Sending good thoughts and prayers all weekend and now to Kiki and Pianist and hubby...All of us here love you and care Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 13 2108

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue May 07, 2013 7:22 am

just watched this video... NG with Jacob Mefford friend of TA's
she is really creepy... funky energy...energy is just off!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRyizXGOgjU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=fNLK6fXbZjY
some atty actually said she won't be convicted because she is too pretty... the person interviewed said something to the effect of whether she is a prostitute or a princess she will be judged on the facts... talked about JM getting Adreana on death row and her defence was similar to JA's>>>>

I will have faith!!

justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue May 07, 2013 7:24 am

I got MAJOR OCD issues so spent yesterday..my 24th wedding anniversary...doing anything and everything to keep my mind off this case. I am stressing the verdict more than I ever imagined and when your a fibromite that aint good at all. I had HLN on mute all day yesterday..refuse to let em make me feel worse wt their speculations..and got that text notification deal set up from CBS. Today my privacy fence is going up so that will help distract me from overthinking I hope.
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue May 07, 2013 7:35 am

carlakay wrote:I got MAJOR OCD issues so spent yesterday..my 24th wedding anniversary...doing anything and everything to keep my mind off this case. I am stressing the verdict more than I ever imagined and when your a fibromite that aint good at all. I had HLN on mute all day yesterday..refuse to let em make me feel worse wt their speculations..and got that text notification deal set up from CBS. Today my privacy fence is going up so that will help distract me from overthinking I hope.

Happy Anniversary to you and hubby Carlakay!!
Boy, you and I are a lot alike. I too had HLN on mute all day. Hubby and I watched a little together during dinner as we ate with plates on laps. Later we were watching nice show on computer in the bed, but I had HLN on TV on mute---Told hubby it had to stay on until jury was finished for the day, which was about 7:30 our time. The time difference is hard, because here (and I think where you are) the jurors won't start today until 1 PM.
I think the fact that they are coming in today at 10 their time is a good sign. I THINK it might mean they have or are close to the verdict. Am hoping they do, and are just coming in to finalize things, fill out forms, etc.---Maybe discuss how they will handle the media.
I DO believe we will have the verdict today.
I do know that for me, if it is not murder one it will be devastating. I can't agree with Freckles on this one. I know this will devastate me on several levels. I have been thinking of the Alexander family non stop. I think of how I would feel if it were MY loved one...I can very easily imagine the pain.
I do know that if the verdict is a bad one (not murder one) I will NEVER EVER get sucked into following another trial again.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue May 07, 2013 7:50 am

There is so much testimony that can be thrown out because it doesn't even relate to the case... JA, Dr. S, AL, Dr.G... their testimony has nothing to do with the case bacause it's either all lies or based on all lies... You can really only look at the State's side in this case because they're fighting for the dead, they personally have nothing to gain. They're held to a different standard and can only use the factual evidence, can't lie...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue May 07, 2013 7:53 am

Saw this online... Made me think of JA... Hopefully this will happened to her today... lol

Running towards my dreams (freedom), tripped over reality and hit my head on the truth...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue May 07, 2013 7:55 am

found this on Facebook... wow what a pathetic loser mom is...

http://twitdoc.com/upload/zou2/ja-letter-from-jodi-mom-to-judge-re-nurmi-motion-to-withdraw.pdf

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Tue May 07, 2013 7:58 am

18thcenturylady wrote:
carlakay wrote:I got MAJOR OCD issues so spent yesterday..my 24th wedding anniversary...doing anything and everything to keep my mind off this case. I am stressing the verdict more than I ever imagined and when your a fibromite that aint good at all. I had HLN on mute all day yesterday..refuse to let em make me feel worse wt their speculations..and got that text notification deal set up from CBS. Today my privacy fence is going up so that will help distract me from overthinking I hope.

Boy, you and I are a lot alike. I too had HLN on mute all day. Hubby and I watched a little together during dinner as we ate with plates on laps. Later we were watching nice show on computer in the bed, but I had HLN on TV on mute---Told hubby it had to stay on until jury was finished for the day, which was about 7:30 our time. The time difference is hard, because here (and I think where you are) the jurors won't start today until 1 PM.
I think the fact that they are coming in today at 10 their time is a good sign. I THINK it might mean they have or are close to the verdict. Am hoping they do, and are just coming in to finalize things, fill out forms, etc.---Maybe discuss how they will handle the media.
I do know that for me, if it is not murder one it will be devastating. I can't agree with Freckles on this one. I know this will devastate me on several levels. I have been thinking of the Alexander family non stop. I think of how I would feel if it were MY loved one...I can very easily imagine the pain.
I do know that if the verdict is a bad one (not murder one) I will NEVER EVER get sucked into following another trial again.

Thank you 18th..I have been blessed with a great husband..when people ask how two who are so different have made it last this long we answer..we always try to laugh our way thru everything. He is better at it than me..tho

I don't like how I am feeling..did not think I would become so invested since Travis was an adult.I think this maybe should be my last case regardless of the verdict but I know I wont be able to hold myself to that.
Prob not going to post much more today either..the more I read the more I stress it.
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue May 07, 2013 7:59 am

Eff you KN, my daughter is more important and she shouldn't have to spend her life singing and drawing for the other imates and doesn't deserve to die because she's just misunderstood.... Wow... I understand her plea but seriously?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue May 07, 2013 7:59 am

and jodi's letter... sorry but I laughed at both of these... I am sure that you all have already seen them but as a late entry ... I haven't seen them until today! Pathetic... what happened to her "if I hurt Travis I would beg for the DP"

I have a four letter word for her that TA didn't use... and I reserve it for very special anger... she got it today when I read her letter asking Nurmi to stay on as her counsel... gross

http://twitdoc.com/view.asp?id=94223&sid=20PB&ext=PDF&lcl=JA-Letter-from-Jodi-to-Judge-re-Nurmi-Motion-to-Withdraw.pdf&usr=zou2&doc=139833553&key=key-2gxotllz9sge8erm21fo
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue May 07, 2013 8:02 am

carlakay wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

Thank you 18th..I have been blessed with a great husband..when people ask how two who are so different have made it last this long we answer..we always try to laugh our way thru everything. He is better at it than me..tho

I don't like how I am feeling..did not think I would become so invested since Travis was an adult.I think this maybe should be my last case regardless of the verdict but I know I wont be able to hold myself to that.
Prob not going to post much more today either..the more I read the more I stress it.

Me too. I thought the same thing. I'll be taking the dogs for a long walk, rebuilding strength after being sick, and will keep an eye on HLN on mute periodically. Don't think I will be posting. I am just too stressed out today...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue May 07, 2013 8:03 am

justanopinion wrote:and jodi's letter... sorry but I laughed at both of these... I am sure that you all have already seen them but as a late entry ... I haven't seen them until today! Pathetic... what happened to her "if I hurt Travis I would beg for the DP"

I have a four letter word for her that TA didn't use... and I reserve it for very special anger... she got it today when I read her letter asking Nurmi to stay on as her counsel... gross

http://twitdoc.com/view.asp?id=94223&sid=20PB&ext=PDF&lcl=JA-Letter-from-Jodi-to-Judge-re-Nurmi-Motion-to-Withdraw.pdf&usr=zou2&doc=139833553&key=key-2gxotllz9sge8erm21fo

This letter is a joke. I was disgusted when I read it. UGH to that whole family! I am sorry, I really DO NOT pity these people!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue May 07, 2013 8:15 am

18thcenturylady wrote:
justanopinion wrote:and jodi's letter... sorry but I laughed at both of these... I am sure that you all have already seen them but as a late entry ... I haven't seen them until today! Pathetic... what happened to her "if I hurt Travis I would beg for the DP"

This letter is a joke. I was disgusted when I read it. UGH to that whole family! I am sorry, I really DO NOT pity these people!

18th I laughed as HodiHo was attempting to sound like a little lawyer... Her manipulations are childlike!! She must have thought she had Nurmi wrapped... and he is so tall... and a lawyer so ($$$) maybe if she gets out he will be her next FF...BFF... BFwB... Laughing Nurmi's significant other better make way... Jodi stops at nothing to get her man!! roflao roflao
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue May 07, 2013 8:18 am

BTW Happy Anniversary CarlaKay!! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 13 803492
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue May 07, 2013 8:19 am

Yes, Happy Anniversary Carla and a Get Well to everyone else under the weather...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Tue May 07, 2013 8:22 am

Codependency? My daughters father, who is long deceased, was a waste of space but according to his family, could do no wrong.
I see this reaking from this family. I'm sure she's explained her story to her family and they believe her. She's used to getting her way, when she doesn't, as in kicking her mother at dinner.. I believe her family believes Jodi, and when you believe someone, just like us evident from the JA lovers out there, it doesn't matter what anyone says, they hold true to their beliefs.

From the outside looking in, I feel so ill feelings, I do pity them.
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue May 07, 2013 8:23 am

I hope the verdict comes 1st thing this morning... My boss has a conf. call from 10am EST lasting all day, with his door shut! I can freak the eff out either way and he won't know....
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue May 07, 2013 8:24 am

Today is Travis Alexanders' brother's birthday... common Jury give him a great gift... M1... M1...M1!! (my attempt at a chant) give me an "M" give me a "1" cheerleaders for justice... Very Happy going to tune out and wait for a verdict!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue May 07, 2013 8:24 am

which bro?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Tue May 07, 2013 8:28 am

Damn phone fingers.. Grr. I feel NO ill feelings. I feel pity.
Jodi's mother never met Travis. Never. The only thing her mother knows of their 'turbulent' relationship is what Jodi claims. The codependency is very evident.

Btw, the 'tweets' are so entertaining. Jodi is Jail mother Hubbard, in her cubbie.. She's singing to them, sharing her Girl Scout cookies with her jail mates. They all want in on the action. Not cuz they think she's a great person, but because they can manipulate HER and gain.
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue May 07, 2013 8:34 am

OK it's Steven's Bday... He's been there every day sitting like a stone... I hope today he gets to have a smile... I'm sure it could be a bond that he'll have forever, every Bday he can celebrate the day that Travis was set free...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Tue May 07, 2013 8:41 am

Good morning to all: This is going to be a great day for all of us here on RC. We will be reading posts from each other and possibly even posting ourselves. Never know.

The reason for this note is very simple. I want to encourage everyone to continue to be part of the RC family. The verdict on this trial, no matter what it is, should not damper our efforts to support victims and follow trials. I believe that it is very important that we have a place to chat, share theories, vent, support each other, and continue to fight in our way to let families know that they are not alone facing our NOT PERFECT justice system.

Yes, we are bitter about OJ and CA, but there have been other trials that we have seen in the past that worked out in the positive. Scott Peterson is an example. He too tried to beat the system and he LOST. He is now on death row.

Years ago I got hooked on True Crime. I read everything I could get my hands on, but I did not have anyone to talk to about any of the situations. When "In Cold Blood" came out by Capote I read it in one sitting because I could not sleep without knowing that those two killers were dead.

So, with all of that said, I am really hoping that those of us who are threatening to NEVER get hooked again on a trial will step back and think about how much we all offer to each other and the support we give to victims in our small way.

If any of you leave and not get involved again, I personally, will miss your input, your humor, and even your frustrations. We all get frustrated, mad, sad, worried, anxious, and impatient, Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 13 996823 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 13 355665 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 13 86558 Evil or Very Mad BUT in the end we have helped each other through those feelings. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 13 541830

Just had to say this because, I for one, have benefited from RC and all of you. I just wish I would have found this site earlier.

Chins up! We are at the end of the journey. When this verdict is read, no matter what it is, please toast yourself; you are wonderful people. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 13 904296
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue May 07, 2013 8:43 am

I'll need help with the name but I think alot of us are going to move on with the b!tchy mom has sex with boss to kill her hubby at daycare case... Boss already found guilty in prior trial...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue May 07, 2013 8:45 am

SOME SICKENING FACTS ABOUT JODI IN JAIL~
(might want to wait to eat until after reading)

Jodi has received over $2500. in donations (so she can buy treats, etc., in jail) THIS YEAR ALONE.

One man in NY sent her $800.

This sicko is so disconnected from reality she spent this past weekend tweeting insults about Juan, proclaiming how misunderstood and innocent she is, and how she didn't "want" a trial, but the "state pushed it" (OMG, are you kidding? Didn't want a trial? Uh, try not killing someone..)

A partial list of her recent jail commissary orders:

9 pre stamped envelopes
writing pad
colored pencils
Roget's Thesaurus
pork rinds
chapstick
butter lotion
mascara
shampoo
hair conditioner
2 hair bands
brownies
samoas cookies
water
cranberry juice
cup cakes
snickers candy bars
Welch's grape juice
cheez-its
milky way candy bars
regular pencils

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue May 07, 2013 8:46 am

Thesaurus... lol....lol...lol....lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue May 07, 2013 8:47 am

There were crazy people that sent CA money too... I'm curious on how much TA's family has received in donations... I bet JA would go thru the roof...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Tue May 07, 2013 8:51 am

18thcenturylady wrote:SOME SICKENING FACTS ABOUT JODI IN JAIL~

Jodi has received over $2500. in donations (so she can buy treats, etc., in jail) THIS YEAR ALONE.

This sicko is so disconnected from reality she spent this past weekend tweeting insults about Juan, proclaiming how misunderstood and innocent she is, and how she didn't "want" a trial, but the "state pushed it" (OMG, are you kidding? Didn't want a trial? Uh, try not killing someone..)

snippped

Roget's Thesaurus

snipped

I guess it was to prepare KN plea...

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue May 07, 2013 8:52 am

Bmore wrote:Thesaurus... lol....lol...lol....lol

Yeah...Maybe it got back to her in the hoosegow that people out here are laughing at her 'made up jodi-isms', lol!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue May 07, 2013 8:55 am

Don't get me wrong, I like using a thesaurus to keep from duplicating the same words over and over again... One of it's intended or main purposes... She would use it to develope her main vocabulary to use words that make her seem highly intelligent, to make people look up to her because she speaks in a way they're not use to...

Reminds me of the movie Clueless when Ty the new girl comes and says how they talk strange, sound really smart and they say they try and learn a new big word a day or week... so they sound that way... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue May 07, 2013 8:57 am

olivier57 wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:SOME SICKENING FACTS ABOUT JODI IN JAIL~

snippped

Roget's Thesaurus

snipped

I guess it was to prepare KN plea...

LOL, Yeah, Olivier---Maybe she wants to learn how to better "conversate" with KN!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue May 07, 2013 8:57 am

maybe this has been mentioned but... When on her trip did JA go to Costco to get this bottled water? She rented the car, I'm sure it didn't come with it... no charges or receipts for Costco... And why in the trunk where it's going to get soooo much hotter then in the back seat?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next