Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19

+32
yellow bike
Trueblue
keikikiki
lostyou
spammie
Weeziethm
Ann - Tx
auman58
olivier57
Freckles
renatae
Mylife101
sitemama
justanopinion
Alessandra_Deux
Sarainbc
Mari 68
Pianist
18thcenturylady
carlakay
WeeBonnie
sassy5d
tesstruhart
Moosiesmama
LoriKaye
gsweater
Bmore
Mrskinger
Bo
hello clarice
Junebug
Cubs Fan
36 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19

Post by Weeziethm Mon May 06, 2013 3:39 pm

This jury hasn't been able to talk about testimony at all for 4 months. Just think about us here at RC....we've been going at it - day and night - idea after idea - tearing apart testimony, listening to the likes of ALV, Dr Dicky, and our prima donna herself for 18 effing days! And don't get me started about Nurmi and JW.

I wouldn't blame them if they were in there going - oh, and remember when..... oh, and remember when... lol

I think the deliberating over lunch and laughing and joking is a good sign. They are the JURY. No one understands but this little group what they've experienced. They could not "vent" until now.

Deep cleansing breath! Now C'mon - let's get this M1 party started !!!!!!!!!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 06, 2013 3:43 pm

http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/crime/burlco-assistant-medical-examiner-helps-nancy-grace-dissect-jodi-arias/article_56618268-4e60-5131-85db-e6604afac2a6.html
Phillyburbs.com (Burlington County Times) - Levittown, PA. -- 5/6/13

Burlington County assistant medical examiner helps Nancy Grace dissect the Jodi Arias trial

Posted: Monday, May 6, 2013 11:30 am | Updated: 11:41 am, Mon May 6, 2013.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon May 06, 2013 3:45 pm

Freckles wrote:How many have PTSD now?
How many have moved the guns in their homes?
How many have been abstinent the past few months?
How many won't go to Starbucks any more?
How many have changed ALL their personal security codes?

How many now lock the bathroom door when they go in for ANY reason?

good questions Freckles.. how many relationships are in the crapper now... Spouses wanting to know or talk about the case.. remember the admonishen (sorry can't find a way for the autocorrect to let me do this word as it is from old or middle english) not to discuss with anyone.
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarainbc Mon May 06, 2013 3:46 pm

I heard on HLN that 7 jurors went out and 5 stayed back. Is this a divided jury. I sure hope not.

Sarainbc

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon May 06, 2013 3:49 pm

Sarainbc wrote:I heard on HLN that 7 jurors went out and 5 stayed back. Is this a divided jury. I sure hope not.

....and jury instructions said that they were not to discuss the trial unless all were present!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Mon May 06, 2013 3:56 pm

Freckles wrote:
Bmore wrote:I lol every time i think of this but remember when CA fell face first in the elevator? lmao.... I wish something embarrassing would happen to JA... It's so funny when it happens to someone so deserving whether it hurt or not...
What ?
Vaginal pics without an OB/GYN present aren't enough?
Anal pics, then?
Will you settle for Nurmi picking his nose, picking his nose,picking his nose?
What if I toss in Nurmi scratching his scrotum? Scratching his rather ample butt?
You want Wilmot with her green hair high-lights and her balding spot?
What if I toss in Wilmot and JA tenderly smiling at each other?
Wilmot touching JA or JA touching Wilmot?
Will it be embarrassing to show Wilmot intensely studying the ME's autopsy pics while even JA had the decency to look away?

These are got to be the ugliest, most profane, least socially educated legal team.
They are a PERFECT fit for their client, IMO.
They EACH were a huge embarrassment to selves and humanity in general.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 179695

keikikiki
keikikiki

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon May 06, 2013 4:00 pm

great to see you back with us today Keiki!! you have been missed!!

Suspect Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 803492
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Mon May 06, 2013 4:07 pm

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 885607

G'day ladies and gents! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 855230

Wouldn'tchaknow the Keekster missed ALL/100%/the whole enchilada of last week??? Can you imagine my dismay??? AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Missed y'all so very, very much. Might be an unreciprocated friendship we have goin'...but MAAAAANNNNN did I miss you guys! Btw, EVERY-SINGLE-ONE-A-U! You each bring a unique voice of understanding and healing to my isolated lil' brain...so...fo real boys and girls...I dig you all very, very much. Okay. Back to work!

It's gonna take me a good bit o' time to get back and read all your brilliant insights here on RC...not to mention your uplifting PMs afro guitar afro so gimme a few days to respond, 'kay? I mean, WE'RE on...drum roll please...verdict watch!!! Wow...woke up and here we are. Thank you Jebus... Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 643974

keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon May 06, 2013 4:13 pm

kikiki yay - we missed you bounce

Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 06, 2013 4:19 pm

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22169394/jurors-deliberate-arias-fate-amid-spectacle
MyFOXPhoenix - Phoenix, AZ -- 5/6/13

Jurors deliberate Arias fate amid spectacle

Posted: May 06, 2013 7:14 AM CDT
Updated: May 06, 2013 11:06 AM CDT
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 06, 2013 4:20 pm

clipped---

Finally! Someone talks about the stab wound to the neck!

"... This is an overkill,” Manion said of Alexander’s murder in a Nancy Grace installment that aired Jan. 31. “He had a stab to the heart — the superior vena cava, a side wound to his neck — hitting the right carotid and subclavian. And a gunshot wound to his head. So this person has been killed three times basically...."

http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/crime/burlco-assistant-medical-examiner-helps-nancy-grace-dissect-jodi-arias/article_56618268-4e60-5131-85db-e6604afac2a6.html

I speculate JA stabbed Travis in the front of the torso while he was in the shower or near it. This neck wound: I have wondered if that may been the splatters on the mirror or upper sink area.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 06, 2013 4:28 pm

justanopinion wrote:
Sarainbc wrote:I heard on HLN that 7 jurors went out and 5 stayed back. Is this a divided jury. I sure hope not.

....and jury instructions said that they were not to discuss the trial unless all were present!!
So they get to laugh, enjoy THEIR freedom from the mounds of work waiting. They get to feel the warm spring day and know they are alive. They get to NOT have to sit in some assigned chair for hours. They are simply "playing hookey" on a nice day... at least, for the time it takes to run out and grab a bite to eat. I don't know there is a division. Some of the jurors may have asked others to pick them up something... they may just not want the walk, the hassle of reporters, etc..
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon May 06, 2013 4:29 pm

This interview with Dave Hall is just so touching..

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22166577/2013/05/5/candlelight-vigil-held-for-travis-alexander-before-jury-deliberations-begin-again

if someone posted this before my apologies!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 06, 2013 4:30 pm

Welcome back, Kei! Missed seeing your postings...

Big welcome to ALL the many newcomers!
RC is the place to be... but that is IMO.
Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 901969
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon May 06, 2013 4:35 pm

well this jury needs to shake a leg so they can come and look at our take on this whole mess... starting in the smoking room... I am sure they will like the pic of Nurmi!! and Hodi and her twin JW...

verdict already please!! Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 369770
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Mon May 06, 2013 4:40 pm

I did get to watch most of my man Mister Juan Martinez's fan-freaking-tastic closing last night...mmm....cannot believe I missed it live- that musta been punishment for somethin' 'cause MAN have I been patiently holdin' out for that...we all have no doubt. Anyhoo- I've previously claimed that I am not the Pres of JM's fan club...so...for the record...lemme just say that I'm now gonna run for it...'cause...my man JM...SMOKED IT!!!

Can't even say "BAM!/boo-yah!/etc" 'cause it was more sublime imo...I loveloveLOVE the Donne quote woven in, because: THAT'S WHY I JOINED RC/THAT'S WHAT I THINK 'BOUT EVERY SINGLE MOMENT I FOCUS ON TRAVIS!!! Love it. Perfecto. OMG. Juan, can I just say, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" (that's the sound of a sick lil' chica's chest breathing easier now- God BLESS Juan Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 2108 ) Seriously. Not just bein' dramatic, like some watchers might say I'm prone to be Very Happy

Okay, so for the record...again...may I puhleeeeaaaaaaaaaase just do a lil' make-up session for JM? Pretty please? Indulge me? C'mon...you know I wanna say it SOOOOOO bad and am sooooooo sad I missed it live...okaaaaay?

Go Juan Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 759197 Go Juan Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 759197 Go Juan Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 759197 You smoked it Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 759197 Go Juan Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 759197

Heart talkin' now: It made me cry. Okayokay, not so hard to do...I'm right there 99% of the time anyway, but SERIOUSLY...I thought it was as perfect as is humanly (with lots and lots of divine intervention imo via Ms. Caylee and Mr. Travis jmoo) possible. My heart felt good with Juan's words...I was nervous, knowing this monster is already in the hands of the jurors...but I reallyreally was comforted with Juan's close. I felt like it was Travis speaking directly to the world, so that's why I'm thinkin' he smoked it and has earned the overuse of the dancing banana emoticon.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 2108 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 759197 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 759197 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 759197 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 759197 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 759197 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 759197 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 759197 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 759197 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 759197 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 759197 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 759197 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 2108

As usual, just my two cent's...not worth the ether they're typed into...but I do think the jury will honor Travis and by extension JM...Hey JA: "Mark my words":
crystal ball This jury is gonna FRY THIS FISH crystal ball

No disrespect to fish- I love 'em...but the jury is gonna fry this NASTY, evil, stinky, sick, evilevilEVIL cold-blooded psycho slimeball I'm only figuratively and veryvery sarcastically referring to as one of God's lovely little swimmy creatures. Over and out.
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 06, 2013 4:44 pm

Jurors deliberate Arias fate amid spectacle; expert says verdict won't be quick

AZ Family.com - Phoenix, AZ

May 6, 2013

Legal expert Jason Lamm: "If you're looking for a quick verdict, I wouldn't go biting off your manicure so quickly. It's going to take a few days."

Click the video above to see what else Lamm had to tell 3TV's Javier Soto.

PHOENIX (AP) -- It has become a real-life soap opera watched by people around the world and dozens of fanatics who camp out on a Phoenix sidewalk in the middle of the night to get into the show. One seat even sold for $200.

Read more and view video:

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Jurors-deliberate-Arias-fate-amid-spectacle--206265931.html
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon May 06, 2013 4:45 pm

Hi KIKI!!!
I missed you! Posted about that yesterday. I haven't mastered the personal messaging yet.
Glad you are here with us. I think we are all going nuts at this point. I took the jury laughter as a good sign---they're not killing each other!
I have always thought they need time to connect and to vent about all they have heard and their own theories.
Just praying so hard they do right...and soon!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon May 06, 2013 4:51 pm

keikikiki wrote:I did get to watch most of my man Mister Juan Martinez's fan-freaking-tastic closing last night...mmm....cannot believe I missed it live- that musta been punishment for somethin' 'cause MAN have I been patiently holdin' out for that...we all have no doubt. Anyhoo- I've previously claimed that I am not the Pres of JM's fan club...so...for the record...lemme just say that I'm now gonna run for it...'cause...my man JM...SMOKED IT!!!

Can't even say "BAM!/boo-yah!/etc" 'cause it was more sublime imo...I loveloveLOVE the Donne quote woven in, because: THAT'S WHY I JOINED RC/THAT'S WHAT I THINK 'BOUT EVERY SINGLE MOMENT I FOCUS ON TRAVIS!!! Love it. Perfecto. OMG. Juan, can I just say, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" (that's the sound of a sick lil' chica's chest breathing easier now- God BLESS Juan Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 2108 ) Seriously. Not just bein' dramatic, like some watchers might say I'm prone to be Very Happy

Okay, so for the record...again...may I puhleeeeaaaaaaaaaase just do a lil' make-up session for JM? Pretty please? Indulge me? C'mon...you know I wanna say it SOOOOOO bad and am sooooooo sad I missed it live...okaaaaay?

Go Juan Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 759197 Go Juan Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 759197 Go Juan Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 759197 You smoked it Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 759197 Go Juan Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 759197

Heart talkin' now: It made me cry. Okayokay, not so hard to do...I'm right there 99% of the time anyway, but SERIOUSLY...I thought it was as perfect as is humanly (with lots and lots of divine intervention imo via Ms. Caylee and Mr. Travis jmoo) possible. My heart felt good with Juan's words...I was nervous, knowing this monster is already in the hands of the jurors...but I reallyreally was comforted with Juan's close. I felt like it was Travis speaking directly to the world, so that's why I'm thinkin' he smoked it and has earned the overuse of the dancing banana emoticon.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 2108 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 759197 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 759197 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 759197 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 759197 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 759197 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 759197 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 759197 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 759197 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 759197 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 759197 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 759197 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 2108

As usual, just my two cent's...not worth the ether they're typed into...but I do think the jury will honor Travis and by extension JM...Hey JA: "Mark my words":
crystal ball This jury is gonna FRY THIS FISH crystal ball

No disrespect to fish- I love 'em...but the jury is gonna fry this NASTY, evil, stinky, sick, evilevilEVIL cold-blooded psycho slimeball I'm only figuratively and veryvery sarcastically referring to as one of God's lovely little swimmy creatures. Over and out.

LOVE that you are back Kiki! afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
Wasn't Juan the best?!
Make sure when you get a chance you listen to the whole 3 hours of this radio show. Chris Hughes will bring you to tears, and he filled in some gaps too~
Hugs,
18thc.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/05/06/tricias-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Mon May 06, 2013 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue Mon May 06, 2013 4:51 pm

Kiki, how can I follow that LOL I am getting withdrawal symptoms here after all these months with this trial.
I would not buy anything that is written by the arias family, however I would buy Juan's book if he writes one and one from the alexander family. newspaper Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 901969 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 210299
Trueblue
Trueblue

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by yellow bike Mon May 06, 2013 4:57 pm

I wish Ann Rule would write the book.

As much as I hate the wait for the verdict, I take comfort that it must be driving Jodi CRAZY

yellow bike

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 06, 2013 4:58 pm

Interesting perspective of being a juror in a high profile case:

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/05/02/jodi-arias-murder-trial-verdict-what-it-be-juror
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 06, 2013 5:03 pm

http://www.azfamily.com/home/Watch-LIVE-Jodi-Arias-murder-trial-185415702.html
AZFamily.com - Phoenix, AZ

Watch LIVE: Jodi Arias murder trial

Snipped:

[i]The jury will deliberate this week from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. until they reach a verdict., According to officials with the Maricopa County Superior Court.[/I
]~~~~~

If this info is correct, this would be 4:30 p.m. MST/ 6:30 p.m. CDT/ 7:30 p.m. EDT.

As many of you know, Phoenix, AZ is on Standard time; not Daylight time.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 06, 2013 5:04 pm

Interesting!
How long did the juries deliberate in these cases...

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/03/19/jodi-arias-trial-famous-trial-deliberation-times
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 06, 2013 5:10 pm

http://www.kpho.com/story/22174436/message-from-cbs-5-news-director-on-jodi-arias-coverage#.UYgaWrmWAPA.twitter
KPHO (CBS) - Phoenix, AZ -- 5/6/13

Message from CBS 5 News Director on Jodi Arias coverage

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 2464997_G
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon May 06, 2013 5:25 pm

yellow bike wrote:I wish Ann Rule would write the book.

As much as I hate the wait for the verdict, I take comfort that it must be driving Jodi CRAZY

Nah! she is sitting comfortably in her pod... being as delusional as she is the longer it takes the more convinced she is that "no jury will convict her"

you are thinking with your brain Laughing not fantasy brain like jodi!! Laughing Laughing
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Mon May 06, 2013 5:34 pm

Omg...ps...

After watching JM's close on youtube...scrolled down and read a bunch of posts arguing about the verdict...WOW. Freaks and morons abound out there past the cozy walls of RC. Not that I needed reminding, but you all are the bomb diggity.

My point? Hold on...I'm reaching for it...uh...

Oh! Some idjiot goin' by the name 'mophead' claims psycho-gross JA will be "walking by Wed afternoon, pizza and cake at Shakey's Phx 5:30pm; come meet Jo-ho-bag in person and bring cash to buy JA " Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 468437 art"

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 893189

Okay. So. Jury: Really? Really??? I do understand the need to appear thoughtful and considerate here, death penalty trial 'n all...but if you, any one of yous...is even havin' a teenytiny molecule of a thought 'bout lettin' this Shakey's pizza party go down...I'm not gonna be able to hold it together like the voice of reason Mari68...no. Jury. Listen up y'all. If for ANY reason this monster is not held accountable for this vicious, senseless slaughter...I won't give a rat's @$$ WHAT you were thinking and why...CA verdict and all other unjust verdicts like it Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad too many to count Crying or Very sad are no precedent imo. This case is R-I-P-E RIPE/rotten/fruit fallin' off the tree it's so full of overwhelming-in-your-face-evidence of cruel pre-meditated GUILT. So. Guys and gals, I'm just here to say, that if the collective brains of these fine jurors cannot agree to what's been clear-as-day presented by JM (despite his hands being tied in many cases- EVEN without all the 'ooh no that's waaaaay too prejudicial against poo' lil' Stabby evidence he had available) and only confirmed by the obvious, unneccessary and outright SLANDER of the victim Travis at the willing, conscious, no-excuse-can-justify misfit JA-dteam...Jury- if this psycho is not found 100% GUILTY OF M1/PRE-MED/FELONY...

My death will not in fact occur due to chemotherapy-poisoned-heart...nope...No, instead, the only evidence of my existence here on Earth will be a charred pile of ash, found in front of my computer screen at the moment any unjust verdict might be read. Imploded. Spontaneous combustion. No longer will these mysteries be unsolved: no, a pile of ash atop my computer chair will be proof that the human brain can only take so much bs before it just 'poof' implodes. This Shakey's pizza party would be a sign of the apocalypse imo...PUHLeeeease jurors...Please. Feel our prayers. Feel your own beating hearts. Do what is right, and is obvious. Hodi Ann Arias is GUILTY waaaaaaay beyond any morsel of reasonable doubt. Spare us all the burden of even heavier hearts. We are ALL in your hands. Shocked

Just had to get that off my weak lil' Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 2108 Whew!

Just sayin'. Nah, I know you jurors are doin' the right thing. Has to be. Only logical conclusion. Yep. Whew! Deep breath. In-out-in-out. Okay, I'm good.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 541830
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 06, 2013 5:46 pm

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CriminalCourtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021
Judicial Branch of Arizona - Superior Court - Maricopa County, AZ

Criminal Court Case Information - Case History - Jodi Ann Arias
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by yellow bike Mon May 06, 2013 6:20 pm

keikikiki wrote:Omg...ps...

After watching JM's close on youtube...scrolled down and read a bunch of posts arguing about the verdict...WOW. Freaks and morons abound out there past the cozy walls of RC. Not that I needed reminding, but you all are the bomb diggity.

My point? Hold on...I'm reaching for it...uh...

Oh! Some idjiot goin' by the name 'mophead' claims psycho-gross JA will be "walking by Wed afternoon, pizza and cake at Shakey's Phx 5:30pm; come meet Jo-ho-bag in person and bring cash to buy JA " Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 468437 art"

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 893189

Okay. So. Jury: Really? Really??? I do understand the need to appear thoughtful and considerate here, death penalty trial 'n all...but if you, any one of yous...is even havin' a teenytiny molecule of a thought 'bout lettin' this Shakey's pizza party go down...I'm not gonna be able to hold it together like the voice of reason Mari68...no. Jury. Listen up y'all. If for ANY reason this monster is not held accountable for this vicious, senseless slaughter...I won't give a rat's @$$ WHAT you were thinking and why...CA verdict and all other unjust verdicts like it Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad too many to count Crying or Very sad are no precedent imo. This case is R-I-P-E RIPE/rotten/fruit fallin' off the tree it's so full of overwhelming-in-your-face-evidence of cruel pre-meditated GUILT. So. Guys and gals, I'm just here to say, that if the collective brains of these fine jurors cannot agree to what's been clear-as-day presented by JM (despite his hands being tied in many cases- EVEN without all the 'ooh no that's waaaaay too prejudicial against poo' lil' Stabby evidence he had available) and only confirmed by the obvious, unneccessary and outright SLANDER of the victim Travis at the willing, conscious, no-excuse-can-justify misfit JA-dteam...Jury- if this psycho is not found 100% GUILTY OF M1/PRE-MED/FELONY...

My death will not in fact occur due to chemotherapy-poisoned-heart...nope...No, instead, the only evidence of my existence here on Earth will be a charred pile of ash, found in front of my computer screen at the moment any unjust verdict might be read. Imploded. Spontaneous combustion. No longer will these mysteries be unsolved: no, a pile of ash atop my computer chair will be proof that the human brain can only take so much bs before it just 'poof' implodes. This Shakey's pizza party would be a sign of the apocalypse imo...PUHLeeeease jurors...Please. Feel our prayers. Feel your own beating hearts. Do what is right, and is obvious. Hodi Ann Arias is GUILTY waaaaaaay beyond any morsel of reasonable doubt. Spare us all the burden of even heavier hearts. We are ALL in your hands. Shocked

Just had to get that off my weak lil' Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 2108 Whew!

Just sayin'. Nah, I know you jurors are doin' the right thing. Has to be. Only logical conclusion. Yep. Whew! Deep breath. In-out-in-out. Okay, I'm good.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 541830

How can anyone think Jodi will walk after Jaun did such a great job laying out the facts! A bunch of morons, some people just like to stir the pot.

yellow bike

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Mon May 06, 2013 6:33 pm

Trueblue wrote:Kiki, how can I follow that LOL I am getting withdrawal symptoms here after all these months with this trial.
I would not buy anything that is written by the arias family, however I would buy Juan's book if he writes one and one from the alexander family. newspaper Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 901969 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 210299

Trueblue: Couldn't agree more! I'll just add the Distinguished Detective Flores to that list. I'd gladly stew in the first-hand accounts of JM, Flores, any of the Alexander family, friends especially Deanna Reeves (LOVED her) and the Hughes...

On the other, veryvery distant hand (the one with the wonky bs finger ms. monster hurt only by stabbing herself inadvertently and then blames on the victim...oh! Hmph...guess by her wonky logic, that boo-boo IS (!!!!NOT!!!!) TA's fault. Yeah...okay, so...yeah, he didn't 'kick' it so much as he had to go get tortured to death and 'made' poo' Stabby hurt her lil' fingee UGH!) Just lettin' it out y'all, just lettin' it out...where was I???

Oh- scrambly brain fog a la Rx Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 369770 okay...yeah, so...obviously I'm right there with y'all on no way Jose am I even gonna give a millisecond to the thought of any of the Arias team...no friggy way...ESPECIALLY not ALV NO WAY! not the chunkymonkeynose-picker male (btw no offense meant to other chunkymonkeys, cancer made me one myself, so that's just a way of describing who I'm talkin' 'bout without having to use his name that I won't say 'cause he's on my list now Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 80578 or the green-haired baldy boundary-less female girliefriend lawyer that can't stop rolling her eyes at JM and/or any other voice of reason.

And a big fat NO to any other JAii idjiots duckies (just had to use this one- and there's no blind sheep emoticon...btw no offense to cute lil' duckies)...not one moment of my life will be spent in consideration of why/what made her excuse-fest. Don't care, not interested.

Jury is still out (no pun intended) on whether or not I'll have even a remote interest in anything these 12 might have to say. Depends. On whether or not they are currently engaging their individual and collective frontal lobes + hippocampus combos we've been hearing so much about. If they are, cool. I'll be interested in their experiences. If not...if any of 'em are gonna try that old worn out DickyDuck bs excuse of fight-or-flight and in this case they chickened out and went with flight (get it- not 'fight' FOR justice and Travis) I won't be around to read it 'cause I woulda already gone and done imploded anyway.

Justice. Travis. Making things right. Better for past/present/future others like him and his family. What the experience has been for those fighting/carrying on his good name. What other evidence exists. Real evidence. Not a single syllable of Stabby's latest lie. That's all I'm gonna subject my ojos to (ojos=eyes...me likey to throw in a lil' of my pathetic Spanglish...an ode to all my Hispanic buddies in AZ that made constant fun of my horrid linguistic abilities)

Last edited by keikikiki on Mon May 06, 2013 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spellin')
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon May 06, 2013 6:56 pm

keikikiki wrote:
Trueblue wrote:Kiki, how can I follow that LOL I am getting withdrawal symptoms here after all these months with this trial.

Trueblue: Couldn't agree more! I'll just add the Distinguished Detective Flores to that list. I'd gladly stew in the first-hand accounts of JM, Flores, any of the Alexander family, friends especially Deanna Reeves (LOVED her) and the Hughes...

On the other, veryvery distant hand (the one with the wonky bs finger ms. monster hurt only by stabbing herself inadvertently and then blames on the victim...oh! Hmph...guess by her wonky logic, that boo-boo IS (!!!!NOT!!!!) TA's fault. Yeah...okay, so...yeah, he didn't 'kick' it so much as he had to go get tortured to death and 'made' poo' Stabby hurt her lil' fingee UGH!) Just lettin' it out y'all, just lettin' it out...where was I???

Oh- scrambly brain fog a la Rx Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 369770 okay...yeah, so...obviously I'm right there with y'all on no way Jose am I even gonna give a millisecond to the thought of any of the Arias team...no friggy way...ESPECIALLY not ALV NO WAY! not the chunkymonkeynose-picker male (btw no offense meant to other chunkymonkeys, cancer made me one myself, so that's just a way of describing who I'm talkin' 'bout without having to use his name that I won't say 'cause he's on my list now Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 80578 or the green-haired baldy boundary-less female girliefriend lawyer that can't stop rolling her eyes at JM and/or any other voice of reason.

And a big fat NO to any other JAii idjiots duckies (just had to use this one- and there's no blind sheep emoticon...btw no offense to cute lil' duckies)...not one moment of my life will be spent in consideration of why/what made her excuse-fest. Don't care, not interested.

Jury is still out (no pun intended) on whether or not I'll have even a remote interest in anything these 12 might have to say. Depends. On whether or not they are currently engaging their individual and collective frontal lobes + hippocampus combos we've been hearing so much about. If they are, cool. I'll be interested in their experiences. If not...if any of 'em are gonna try that old worn out DickyDuck bs excuse of fight-or-flight and in this case they chickened out and went with flight (get it- not 'fight' FOR justice and Travis) I won't be around to read it 'cause I woulda already gone and done imploded anyway.

Justice. Travis. Making things right. Better for past/present/future others like him and his family. What the experience has been for those fighting/carrying on his good name. What other evidence exists. Real evidence. Not a single syllable of Stabby's latest lie. That's all I'm gonna subject my ojos to (ojos=eyse...me likey to throw in a lil' of my pathetic Spanglish...an ode to all my Hispanic buddies in AZ that made constant fun of my horrid linguistic abilities)

Laughing I really missed your wonderful take on all the JA bs... you really lay it all on the line and let the world know how it is... love it!! Laughing guitar Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 803492
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon May 06, 2013 7:38 pm

Jury has gone home. Of course, JeanC is saying there is a "division amongst them", they look so pensive...dum dum DUM.

Then Beth Karas, a voice of reason on HLN, says "well, then again it could mean a verdict. They want to go home and sleep on it and see if they are all on board in the a.m.

What makes me think this could very well be the case is that they are starting at 10 a.m tomorrow, rather than 9....they decided the 9 start time just on Friday, and now on the 2nd day they have decided to start at 10 am.

No questions today per BK.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 06, 2013 7:44 pm

tweets from KPHO

elizabetherwin Deliberations resume at 10 am tomorrow #JodiArias 11 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

elizabetherwin Jurors done for the day. No verdict. #JodiArias 14 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Source:

http://www.kpho.com/story/21377119/live-updates-from-inside-courtroom-of-jodi-arias-murder-trial
KPHO - Phoenix, AZ -- tweets
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Mon May 06, 2013 7:57 pm

Weeziethm wrote:Jury has gone home. Of course, JeanC is saying there is a "division amongst them", they look so pensive...dum dum DUM.

Then Beth Karas, a voice of reason on HLN, says "well, then again it could mean a verdict. They want to go home and sleep on it and see if they are all on board in the a.m.

What makes me think this could very well be the case is that they are starting at 10 a.m tomorrow, rather than 9....they decided the 9 start time just on Friday, and now on the 2nd day they have decided to start at 10 am.

Okayokay...I'm goin' with you on this one Weezie...

My brain might just run off and go thinkin' worrisome thoughts if I don't choose now, so yeah...I'm goin' with you.

Aiyiyi...

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 643974 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 839314 Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 643974 I'm just gonna direct any stray thoughts back to the Alexander family and put any strength I've got into them...all we can do, don'tcha know?

Just in case anyone wants to play the 'ease Kiki's brain' game, feel free to shout out fun ideas (along the lines of B'more Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 451488 ) guessing what HodiddlyHodiHo will look like/do (ie. I'm goin' w/B'more's poop-her-pants idea) upon hearing the 100% GUILTY M1 and date of sentencing...ahhhhhh...yes, that's what I need. Humor will carry us through, yes? Aw man...it's all I've got left to work with...
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon May 06, 2013 8:04 pm

Ok, now I am freaking out a little bit. Worried. If this jury can't agree on murder one then they are all nuts. Just nuts. Really was hoping on today. Can't watch the pundits because they make me even more worried.

I know I will lose it completely if this monster gets away with a lesser sentence.
I didn't think I'd be worrying so much, but now my heart is pounding. I am really afraid.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon May 06, 2013 8:30 pm

I'm certainly no jury consultant, but I do know that this jury has shown us months of concentration, attention to detail, insight, and even humor/sarcasm. They appear to be focused, intelligent and understand the seriousness of this trial.

It's only been 7 1/2 hours. Friday was probably chosing foreman and saying a prayer for strength and guidance (jmo). Today was the first real day together to reveal their thoughts, ask questions, look at evidence, etc. Not a very long time....just look at the material they have - it has kept us busy since January Very Happy

I think they know who/what JA is. I don't think they will let Travis or his family down. However, it is very serious and I can definitely understand wanting to take one night to confirm everyone's commitment and then....announce a verdict.

I was desolate, inconsolable after Caylee's fiasco. I can't take that again either.

Stay strong 18thc! Justice will prevail. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 803492
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Mon May 06, 2013 8:36 pm

How do they know there is a jury 'division'?

People just run their mouths for shock value.
It is their duty to review all the evidence. To be serious about this woman's fate. They don't have drive by convictions. I won't be nervous until they say the verdict is in. I don't care if we wait 2 weeks for a verdict. I'm sure those that are firm on m1 are arguing their point and won't budge.

They've been going at it for 7 hours.. That's it. Not 2 days. 7 hours.

They are getting everyone worked up
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Mon May 06, 2013 8:53 pm

Verdict will be tomorrow, I'm certain. Cant wait to see that crazy hooker's face when they read guilty of M1. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 67673

gsweater

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Mon May 06, 2013 9:02 pm

Weeziethm wrote:I'm certainly no jury consultant, but I do know that this jury has shown us months of concentration, attention to detail, insight, and even humor/sarcasm. They appear to be focused, intelligent and understand the seriousness of this trial.

It's only been 7 1/2 hours. Friday was probably chosing foreman and saying a prayer for strength and guidance (jmo). Today was the first real day together to reveal their thoughts, ask questions, look at evidence, etc. Not a very long time....just look at the material they have - it has kept us busy since January Very Happy

I think they know who/what JA is. I don't think they will let Travis or his family down. However, it is very serious and I can definitely understand wanting to take one night to confirm everyone's commitment and then....announce a verdict.

I was desolate, inconsolable after Caylee's fiasco. I can't take that again either.

Stay strong 18thc! Justice will prevail. Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 803492

I agree with you. If I were with family member I would want them to deliberate and not be quick to judgement. I think they are taking time. They don't want to rush. They have spent 4months listening. Now they can talk. Let's be a little patient. I want a murder 1 just like allof you. If i were on the jury I would like to be able to say how I feel. There are 12 opinions in that room. Each of them were probable given time to speak. That would take up about 6 hours. They have only been deliberating 7 1/2 hours. NOT 2 days. We need to use our common sense and have faith.

I along with you will be devastated if it turns out less than murder 1. I am trying very hard to believe in our justice system.
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Mon May 06, 2013 9:29 pm

In unrelated news..3 girls that were abducted in Cleveland 10 years ago were just found safe..

(Good think I checked that before I hit post, it actually read 'we' abducted.. Good Gravy)

Have the faith in the jury. If they dress up tomorrow when they come in late.. Then we can get giddy
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 06, 2013 9:31 pm

Weeziethm wrote:Jury has gone home. Of course, JeanC is saying there is a "division amongst them", they look so pensive...dum dum DUM.

Sometime, the media reminds me of a blind man trying to describe an elephant. Of course they will appear pensive--- would it want them to appear, perhaps, frivolous or goofy? A division among them. Wow. Based on WHAT? WHAT does an armchair quarterback know of the true field conditions??? Best they got are GUESSES!

The jury JUST got this case. Please. Give them time to seriously consider a verdict so we DON"T have it overturned on appeals! They will tell us their verdict when they are ready. Do not rush them. Let them be sure and confident. It is a big responsibility to hold someone's life in your hands....
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Mon May 06, 2013 9:33 pm

sassy5d wrote:In unrelated news..3 girls that were abducted in Cleveland 10 years ago were just found safe..

(Good think I checked that before I hit post, it actually read 'we' abducted.. Good Gravy)

Have the faith in the jury. If they dress up tomorrow when they come in late.. Then we can get giddy

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 803492
Pianist
Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Mon May 06, 2013 9:36 pm

Sorry I did not post earlier today, but been under the weather with bad back. Stupid me. I must have been thinking I was in my twenties instead of 70 because yesterday I scrubbed my very large kitchen on my hands and knees. Good gracious paid for it today! I guess my OCD has to go. Lol
Pianist
Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 06, 2013 9:39 pm

Kei-

Here is a little game...
How about one year for every stab wound?
One year for every stab wound would add 29 years.

How much for a head shot?
Well, one year for every caliber would add another 25 years...

How much for the slit throat?
Priceless. Lifeless.

So we have a death penalty plus 54 years.

Should toss in some of the extras. Loss of a valued employee, house mortgage foreclosure due to his death, car payments should have been met, life time of dog food and care for Napoleon, cost of clean up to crime site, cost for roomies to move out, etc..
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Mon May 06, 2013 9:45 pm

Freckles wrote:Kei-

Here is a little game...

Priceless. Lifeless.

Should toss in some of the extras. Loss of a valued employee, house mortgage foreclosure due to his death, car payments should have been met, life time of dog food and care for Napoleon, cost of clean up to crime site, cost for roomies to move out, etc..

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 88030
Pianist
Pianist

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Mon May 06, 2013 9:51 pm

Freckles wrote:Kei-

Here is a little game...

Priceless. Lifeless.

Oh man! That's good Freckles! Don't forget the slander...the whole post mortem debacle of her lies about pedophilia etc...how much time for pain and suffering?

I really cannot wait to see her reaction to the verdict, a la your earlier predictions...after I see the huge exhales from the Alexander siblings. Fingers crossed.
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 06, 2013 9:57 pm

Oh. I forgot to add... We need to add the cost of the trial. The WHOLE trial including the judge, baliffs, court reporter, physical room itself, the paper for all those docs, cost of the prosecutor, defense TWO attys, expert witnesses, and don't forget... all the detectives and forensics work. And the cost for the autopsy. A funeral.

Just small details Ja should now be able to afford with her forged art work...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Mon May 06, 2013 9:58 pm

Pianist wrote:Sorry I did not post earlier today, but been under the weather with bad back. Stupid me. I must have been thinking I was in my twenties instead of 70 because yesterday I scrubbed my very large kitchen on my hands and knees. Good gracious paid for it today! I guess my OCD has to go. Lol

Ms. Piano...just wanted to tell you how much I've been thinkin' 'bout you and your hubby. My best healing thoughts are with you both- often indeed.

I hear ya on the floor scrubbing. I can be flat as a pancake 90% of the time, but gimme a wee bit of feeling hokeydokey and there I am, goin' OCD...I like to think of cleanin' OCD-style as a welcome distraction, somethin' I can control (as opposed to some diseases, yes?)...Ahh...but then the reprecussions roll around. Flat again.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 12 19983
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by keikikiki Mon May 06, 2013 9:59 pm

Freckles wrote:Oh. I forgot to add... We need to add the cost of the trial. The WHOLE trial including the judge, baliffs, court reporter, physical room itself, the paper for all those docs, cost of the prosecutor, defense TWO attys, expert witnesses, and don't forget... all the detectives and forensics work. And the cost for the autopsy. A funeral.

Just small details Ja should now be able to afford with her forged art work...

AHH! Yes indeed! With interest!
keikikiki
keikikiki

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon May 06, 2013 10:02 pm

I am trying very hard not to worry...

but it does not take a rocket scientist to know that Jodi is guilty of M1... they might have just taken today to talk about the ridiculous stuff that we have had months to discuss.. Maybe they spent the day telling Hodi jokes.. it has been a very cumbersome trial for them and having in the courtroom pictures of the carnage that Jodi left behind must have been very hard to watch... so hoping that today was a chance to relieve some pressure and experience some dark humour. I have to have faith that when jury selection happened Super Juan didn't let any dolts participate!! JMO
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next