Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19

+32
yellow bike
Trueblue
keikikiki
lostyou
spammie
Weeziethm
Ann - Tx
auman58
olivier57
Freckles
renatae
Mylife101
sitemama
justanopinion
Alessandra_Deux
Sarainbc
Mari 68
Pianist
18thcenturylady
carlakay
WeeBonnie
sassy5d
tesstruhart
Moosiesmama
LoriKaye
gsweater
Bmore
Mrskinger
Bo
hello clarice
Junebug
Cubs Fan
36 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 11 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19

Post by Mari 68 Mon May 06, 2013 12:28 pm

Weeziethm wrote:
Mari 68 wrote:

Is this how we get set up on a verdict warning???

I want to sign up to something - just don't know how exactly.

Not an expert, but open a new text message, type 23765 for who it is going to, in the message part type the word BREAKING. You'll get a confirmation back from CBS that you signed up for breaking news. bounce

Awesome, just did it. I have the HLN live stream thing on right now...but its too distracting. I want to know when to toggle over and turn up the volume.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 11 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19

Post by Freckles Mon May 06, 2013 12:31 pm

I will NOT be buying any book written or ghost written by JA. Period. Enuff of her lies! She had the opportunity to tell the truth and now needs to shut up!

I will NOT be watching ANY Hollywood script making JA some heroine when she is an evil, demonic force. Just ask Chris Hughes...
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 06, 2013 12:32 pm

Mari 68 wrote:So they've been deliberating about 12 minutes now.

What's taking so long??????
Laughing Laughing Laughing

They all have to decide WHY they find her guilty of M1. Premed and/or felony murder.

I suppose we will get to hear that part of it, too, right?

1st degree and then run down the line of each juror as to how they came to their findings.

It takes time to pass the ink pen around and get all the signatures on the forms.
crystal ball
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 06, 2013 12:34 pm

Mari 68 wrote:I read somewhere that if Hodi gets death she is taken to the death row within hours. She will not return to jail to be amongst gen pop for even a minute
You can check in but you ain't checking out!
She will be ashes on her exit.
Boxed and tied with a pretty little ribbon... maybe, they can make that a pretty BLUE ribbon?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 06, 2013 12:37 pm

I was just on TA's myspace page... the last post was from Tanisha telling him she loved him and that was 4 years ago, technically prior to being murdered... In big letters near the top of the page it says something like there hasn't been any activity recently on this page, It really brings it to the forefront that he can't speak for himself anymore...
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon May 06, 2013 12:38 pm

I think that the jury will also be spending a little time talking about handling the media. Once the verdict is announced, they will be besieged, obviously. I think they will at least discuss whether they will appear immediately afterwards for a press conference, will they all appear together? Are there some who do not want to comment? Some who want their privacy from the get-go?
I remember some of the jurors in the Scott Peterson case appearing together after the verdict, to make a statement. Some of them did not join them.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 06, 2013 12:41 pm

Bmore wrote:I was just on TA's myspace page... the last post was from Tanisha telling him she loved him and that was 4 years ago, technically prior to being murdered... In big letters near the top of the page it says something like there hasn't been any activity recently on this page, It really brings it to the forefront that he can't speak for himself anymore...

Do you have a link handy?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 06, 2013 12:41 pm

Compromise 1st Degree Murder in Jodi Arias? 5-3-13 HLN except fr Def closing

Published on May 5, 2013

Jeff Gold on HLN explains how under Arizona law, the Jodi Arias jury could be non unanimous and still vote first degree murder

Source:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xoopm0T83dA

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 06, 2013 12:46 pm

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/05/02/life-balance-jodi-arias-possible-fates
HLNTV.com 5/6/13

What are all the possible fates of Jodi Arias?
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 06, 2013 12:46 pm

http://www.myspace.com/tvalexander
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 06, 2013 12:53 pm

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/01/jodi-arias-trial-verdict-vinnie-politan-twitter
HLNTV.com

When the verdict is in, be the first to know!

•Vinnie Politan will tweet the verdict in the Jodi Arias trial as soon as it's reached

Follow Vinnie Politan on Twitter (you do not have to be a Twitter member)

https://twitter.com/VinniePolitan

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 47m

The #JodiJury is deliberating #JodiArias fate. We are on a #VerdictWatch !
Follow me @vinniepolitan and I will tweet moment verdict reached.

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Mon May 06, 2013 1:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 06, 2013 12:53 pm

Nice timeline.
Was JA going to kill someone else?
She had a box of 9 mm ammo in her luggage...

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/01/22/cops-jodi-arias-was-ready-flee
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosiesmama Mon May 06, 2013 1:06 pm

I must admit I'm feeling kind of empty this morning, other than checking in here, I am waiting patiently with butterfly's in my stomach hoping with all my heart the jury does the right thing. If they don't return the M1 verdict, my faith in our justice system will be forever lost.
Moosiesmama
Moosiesmama

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 06, 2013 1:14 pm

Reviewing:
JA's warraant for arrest was signed on July 9, 2008, her birthday. The vid is asking why the LEs waited until July 15 to arrest her. IMO, they were waiting for her to pick up the gun she had applied registration for and paid for.
(She had done that July 1 and there was a 10 day waiting period.)

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/01/22/cops-jodi-arias-was-ready-flee
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 06, 2013 1:15 pm

reading thru TA's myspace... JA couldn't post without there being a picture and a sappy quote... freaking weirdo
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon May 06, 2013 1:16 pm

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Out front of courthouse now. Nothing noteworthy to write about. #JodiArias

roflao
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon May 06, 2013 1:16 pm

Moosiesmama wrote:I must admit I'm feeling kind of empty this morning, other than checking in here, I am waiting patiently with butterfly's in my stomach hoping with all my heart the jury does the right thing. If they don't return the M1 verdict, my faith in our justice system will be forever lost.

Me too...Doing the same thing you are. Feeling the same way. I KNOW that my faith in justice for anyone will be forever gone if this jury does not come back with murder one.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 06, 2013 1:17 pm

think if found where the pedo seed was planted... on his myspace a friend wrote this... it was around the holidays...

Twas two nights before Christmas, and all through the greater Phoenix area, Travis was cruising for underage boys to make his Christmas more cozy. Have fun, just don't violate the terms of your probation!
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 06, 2013 1:18 pm

http://www.kpho.com/story/21377119/live-updates-from-inside-courtroom-of-jodi-arias-murder-trial
KPHO - Phoenix, AZ

Live updates from inside courtroom of Jodi Arias trial

elizabetherwin Courthouse is a media circus today as we all wait for the verdict. I'll be tweeting live all day! #JodiArias @cbs5az 27 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Mon May 06, 2013 1:21 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
Moosiesmama wrote:I must admit I'm feeling kind of empty this morning, other than checking in here, I am waiting patiently with butterfly's in my stomach hoping with all my heart the jury does the right thing. If they don't return the M1 verdict, my faith in our justice system will be forever lost.

Me too...Doing the same thing you are. Feeling the same way. I KNOW that my faith in justice for anyone will be forever gone if this jury does not come back with murder one.

Me three, scared, having flashbacks of CA verdict watch.
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 11 Empty Off Topic: Interview with Judge Belvin Perry, Jr.

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 06, 2013 1:25 pm

Off-topic (for info purpose only; not intended to discuss on the Jodi Arias trial thread)

Video and article:

http://www.today.com/news/casey-anthony-judge-felt-shock-disbelief-not-guilty-verdict-6C9791042
Today.com (NBC News) -- 5/6/13

Casey Anthony judge felt 'shock, disbelief' at not-guilty verdict
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 06, 2013 1:34 pm

Bmore wrote:think if found where the pedo seed was planted... on his myspace a friend wrote this... it was around the holidays...

Twas two nights before Christmas, and all through the greater Phoenix area, Travis was cruising for underage boys to make his Christmas more cozy. Have fun, just don't violate the terms of your probation!
The person who wrote that was interviewed. He said it was a gag, a joke. The guys were always dumping "pinching" insults and suggestions on each other... just part of the guy thing. And if Travis was
NOT on probation, if that was untrue, the rest would be as well...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 06, 2013 1:42 pm

http://www.kpho.com/category/224303/cbs-5-local-live-streaming
KPHO - Live Stream for Breaking News

(Should stream when verdict will be read)

You can also watch two sets of tweets below the video box.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon May 06, 2013 1:55 pm

lostyou wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

Me three, scared, having flashbacks of CA verdict watch.

Yeah, and HLN keeps having these callers who say stuff like well I don't think it's premeditated murder because they don't have proof she took her grandparents gun. Well, I understand that no, no one saw her do it, but of course we all know that if she hadn't brought the gun to kill him, IF it had been Travis' gun, the defense would have 'found' it in a heartbeat. I KNOW some of these callers are just ignorant idiots, but it upsets me nonetheless.
I know I should just turn off the sound!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 06, 2013 1:56 pm

Freckles... i think she saw it because she scanned his page all the time and used it... I figured it was a joke..
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon May 06, 2013 2:00 pm

wow ... off topic but in Mesa...

http://www.kpho.com/video?clipId=8697396&autostart=true

Vanessa Medoza charged with 2nd degree murder after finding Daniel Gomez burnt corpse.
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon May 06, 2013 2:02 pm

justanopinion wrote:wow ... off topic but in Mesa...

Vanessa Medoza charged with 2nd degree murder after finding Daniel Gomez burnt corpse.
I don't know anything about this case. I will have to look it up
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon May 06, 2013 2:03 pm

liking this guy's thinking...
Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 11 A_good10
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 06, 2013 2:05 pm

In case some one did not get to read the final jury instructions and is interested in doing so, here is the "pdf" (22 pages).

http://www.kpho.com/category/263750/jodi-arias-jury-instructions
KPHO - Phoenix, AZ

Final Jury Instructions

Hon. Sherry K. Stephens
Judge of the Superior Court

State of AZ v Jodi Ann Arias
CR 2008-031021-001
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon May 06, 2013 2:08 pm

tesstruhart wrote:
justanopinion wrote:wow ... off topic but in Mesa...

I don't know anything about this case. I will have to look it up

it is new... I saw a clip saying something about a body found in Mesa in the desert... then saw the other link. Here is another one..originally wondered if it was around Hodi time!!
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_southeast_valley/mesa/missing-mesa-woman-vanessa-mendoza-found-arrested
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 06, 2013 2:09 pm

this is sad, sick and funny... read the comments

http://www.myspace.com/tvalexander/photos/1979881#%7B%22ImageId%22%3A12689002%7D
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 06, 2013 2:13 pm

eww why does JA always put some religious touch to her comments... gaaaaa... like Adam in the garden of Eden.... Chica you are way to phoney with this stuff...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon May 06, 2013 2:21 pm

what a horrid cake she made!! it was hideous!
http://www.myspace.com/tvalexander/comments
and her comments make me want to puke!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 06, 2013 2:21 pm

i know... phoney poo poo head..
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 06, 2013 2:36 pm

tweet from Beth Karas:

BethKaras Jurors will take a lunch break from 3:00-4:00 pm ET/noon to 1:00 pm in Phoenix. #jodiarias
4 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon May 06, 2013 2:44 pm

I just looked at his myspace photos. Tears in my eyes, still thinking about last nights broadcast with Chris. Jodi is so defective, I wonder if, in her alone times, does she even realize the full weight of what she's done?
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 06, 2013 3:06 pm

tweet:

elizabetherwin 12:30, the jury should officially be on lunch break but we we haven't seen any movement from the jury room. #JodiArias 13 seconds ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Source: RC multi-media twitter box
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon May 06, 2013 3:06 pm

One hour for lunch.

really???

how difficult is this verdict form???

they found Wendy Andriano guilty of 1st degree in less than 3 hours.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 06, 2013 3:09 pm

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2013/05/06/jurors-in-jodi-arias-case-deliberate-verdict-for-real-life-telenovela/
FOX News Latino -- 5/6/13

Jurors In Jodi Arias Case Deliberate The Verdict For A Real-Life Telenovela

Published May 06, 2013
Fox News Latino

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #19 - Page 11 Arias%20Jurors
In this April 18, 2013 file photo, Jodi Arias stands during
her trial at Maricopa County Superior Court in Phoenix.

(AP Photo/The Arizona Republic, Mark Henle, Pool, File) (AP2013)

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 06, 2013 3:11 pm

justanopinion wrote:what a horrid cake she made!! it was hideous!
http://www.myspace.com/tvalexander/comments
and her comments make me want to puke!!
... and then you consider... her FAMILY and SHE have been in the restaurant business creating, cooking and serving ALL their lives !!! Shocked

Don't think I would be eating there after wondering where their knives have been and seeing that "great" birthday cake ad!
awe
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon May 06, 2013 3:12 pm

tweets from RC Multi-Media Twitter box:

elizabetherwin My original tweet was supposed to say 12:03, not 12:30 2 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

elizabetherwin #JodiArias jury taking its lunch break. They'll be back to deliberations in an hour. 2 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

elizabetherwin Jury room is getting loud though, I can hear talking and laughing. Here they come! #JodiArias 3 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon May 06, 2013 3:21 pm

elizabetherwin Jurors are coming back to the deliberation room with their food-looks like they're working through lunch. #JodiArias
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon May 06, 2013 3:22 pm

maybe they're close and want to keep working on it...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon May 06, 2013 3:27 pm

They've shown themselves to be pretty focused and attentive all along; this is their schedule Cool
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon May 06, 2013 3:28 pm

talking and laughing?? is that a good thing??

justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon May 06, 2013 3:30 pm

Bmore wrote:maybe they're close and want to keep working on it...

Gosh, I hope so. This is killing me. I can only imagine the hell the Alexander family is going through. Every hour must seem like eternity. I agree. So much evidence in this case. Come on. Do you REALLY need to rehash stuff you heard for 4 months?!
I honestly can't see what there is to discuss more than today. The thought of a hold out literally makes me sick. I guess the talking and laughing 'coming from the jury room' is a good sign----Maybe they are in agreement, not fighting, and close...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Mon May 06, 2013 3:31 pm

justanopinion wrote:talking and laughing?? is that a good thing??

FFS don't they know how we feel???? geeezzz --- order pizza! just keep on working through this!

how long does this take???? whoever that juror foremen is he/she needs to take control and quick!!!

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 06, 2013 3:31 pm

tesstruhart wrote:I just looked at his myspace photos. Tears in my eyes, still thinking about last nights broadcast with Chris. Jodi is so defective, I wonder if, in her alone times, does she even realize the full weight of what she's done?
I see her as angry she should be accused.
I see her as defiant her freedoms have been limited.
I see her indignant she was not catered to in all ways...including the murder of Travis.

I looked again at the HLN timeline vid of her arrest I posted above.
The day of her arrest:
She had a rental car.
Who drove her to pick that up?
Weren't her cc maxed in APRIL necessitating her call to mama for financial help?
The night before the arrest:
Mama and she are having a "friendly chat" in Mama's car.
Then mama drove off and JA entered her grandparent's home...
(Earlier I had said it was in JA's car...)
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 06, 2013 3:35 pm

justanopinion wrote:talking and laughing?? is that a good thing??

They FINALLY get to talk with each other!
Good to hear they are laughing... wonder how thick the snickers are as they exchange memories of JA's lies when she was on the stand?
How many of them are holding up wonky fingers as they chat?
"Hey Joe!Check this out! I must have had this finger broken on Jan 21... or cut at work! It just failed to bleed until days later when I was again driving...
after murdering my bf !"
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon May 06, 2013 3:38 pm

How many have PTSD now?
How many have moved the guns in their homes?
How many have been abstinent the past few months?
How many won't go to Starbucks any more?
How many have changed ALL their personal security codes?

How many now lock the bathroom door when they go in for ANY reason?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next