Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20

+32
18thcenturylady
Bmore
Nene_Please
sitemama
sassy5d
Sarainbc
renatae
FireandBlood
Alessandra_Deux
Ann - Tx
justanopinion
lostyou
Bo
glazier
keikikiki
spammie
Pianist
auman58
FystyAngel
auburn99girl
gsweater
ustwin
jerseyjul1
Moosiesmama
yellow bike
hello clarice
olivier57
carlakay
Weeziethm
Junebug
Mrskinger
Freckles
36 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 3 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 3:04 pm

the jurors aren't done yet... aggravation phase starts immediatly maybe today or tomorrow... then if M1 penalty phase... they'll be around for awhile longer..
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 3 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20

Post by olivier57 Wed May 08, 2013 3:05 pm

Weeziethm wrote:olivier geek Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 3 803492
roflao

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 08, 2013 3:07 pm

From HLN:

2:55 p.m. ET:

My prediction is M1 for #JodiArias... A #verdict, rather than a question, means #penalty phase coming next! #JodiJury @hlntv @davidotunga

— Darren Kavinoky (@DarrenKavinoky) May 8, 2013

2:52 p.m. ET:

The #JodiArias verdict is in. Here are the 5 possible rulings the jury can deliver: on.hln.tv/66x5KM

— HLN News and Views (@HLNTV) May 8, 2013

2:49 p.m. ET: HLN's Beth Karas says all the interested parties are just minutes away and are heading to the courthouse right now.

2:47 p.m. ET: HLN's Jane Valez-Mitchell says Arias is being kept in a holding cell in the basement right now, and will be brought up when the verdict is read.

2:44 p.m. ET: Four more jurors have left the deliberation room. HLN's producer at the courthouse says they looked relaxed and were smiling among themselves.

2:41 p.m. ET:

#JodiArias total deliberation time: 15hrs 5minutes. Waiting for parties to get to court, then will be read. Watch on @hlntv

— Ryan Smith (@ryansmithtv) May 8, 2013

2:39 p.m. ET: Five jurors have left the deliberation room with the deputy.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/05/08/jodi-arias-verdict-live-blog
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 3:07 pm

hln... one of the female jurors that was returning was seen wiping her eyes... ???
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed May 08, 2013 3:07 pm

Let's assume there were a few "undecided's" for sake of argument. Given the testimony, the probability is that the majority were for M1 and, since there is a verdict and not a hung jury, wouldn't it be logical that the potential undecided's saw the light and moved to M1, rather than the majority moving DOWN to M2 ???
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed May 08, 2013 3:07 pm

You guys this is so weird, and true. I still can't believe it. As I was typing VERDICT IS IN here, I hear this huge crash in my little house. I live in a house that is about 240 years old.
Scared the crap out of me, and I jumped a mile.
I start looking around and nothing is out of place, but the crash was big, so I finally go into the living room. I have an original fireplace in there and it has one of those 'beehive' ovens (brick oven built in the fp wall for cooking 200 years ago.)
Well, it has a little wooden door on it, and the door was laying 3 feet away on the living room floor. I don't understand how it went flying out there. It has NEVER happened before...
Just couldn't believe it, and the timing!

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Wed May 08, 2013 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed May 08, 2013 3:08 pm

Freckles wrote:You have time to hit the bathroom, line up the snacks, recharge the phones... HIT IT! Cool

On it.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed May 08, 2013 3:08 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:You guys this is so weird, and true. I still can't believe it. As I was typing VERDICT IS IN here, I hear this huge crash in my little house. I live in a house that is about 240 years old.
I start looking around and nothing is out of place, but the crash was big, so I finally go into the living room. I have an original fireplace in there and it has one of those 'beehive' ovens (brick oven built in the fp wall for cooking 200 years ago.)
Well, it has a little wooden door on it, and the door was laying 3 feet away on the living room floor. I don't understand how it went flying out there. It has NEVER happened before...

Gush of wind. Or a ghost.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 08, 2013 3:09 pm

Review of the options:

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/03/jodi-arias-fate-first-degree-murder-manslaughter
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed May 08, 2013 3:09 pm

Weeziethm wrote:Let's assume there were a few "undecided's" for sake of argument. Given the testimony, the probability is that the majority were for M1 and, since there is a verdict and not a hung jury, wouldn't it be logical that the potential undecided's saw the light and moved to M1, rather than the majority moving DOWN to M2 ???

Yes. Like I said, there may have been one or a few people who believe Travis attacked Jodi. Just that simple piece of this salacious and dirty case is enough to cause them to have to read and re-read those juror instructions.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Wed May 08, 2013 3:11 pm

Freckles wrote:You have time to hit the bathroom, line up the snacks, recharge the phones... HIT IT! Cool

And have dinner while they have lunch ! This will be for me Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 3 759197

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed May 08, 2013 3:11 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
carlakay wrote:

will he be home in time to be there with you?

No, he'll be in transit. He'll get here at 5 or so...

ugh..I will be alone too and wish we weren't. I can't help it..nancynegative in my head just wont shut up
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed May 08, 2013 3:12 pm

From WS post...

“You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.”

― Mahatma Gandhi
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed May 08, 2013 3:13 pm

Mari 68 wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:You guys this is so weird, and true. I still can't believe it. As I was typing VERDICT IS IN here, I hear this huge crash in my little house. I live in a house that is about 240 years old.

or a critter of some sort! Shocked
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Wed May 08, 2013 3:14 pm

Mari 68 wrote:

Whoa! Spooky and/or strange. Huge gust of wind?
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 3:14 pm

ok... Mari flies across her office, Carla has high strung dog, 18 has haunted stove, and i have taco bell blessing dude... weird sh!t happening today... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed May 08, 2013 3:14 pm

Weeziethm wrote:Let's assume there were a few "undecided's" for sake of argument. Given the testimony, the probability is that the majority were for M1 and, since there is a verdict and not a hung jury, wouldn't it be logical that the potential undecided's saw the light and moved to M1, rather than the majority moving DOWN to M2 ???

That's what I would have thought...that there would have been far more for murder one and perhaps one or two that needed convincing. I would have thought a hung jury would be MORE likely than a verdict of murder two or less...But then I remember the day they announced a verdict in the CA case. I was elated, and absolutely sure it would be guilty of M1. I was knocked off my pins and in shock when they read the verdict. Couldn't believe it and burst into shocked sobs...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed May 08, 2013 3:15 pm

Bmore wrote:ok... Mari flies across her office, Carla has high strung dog, 18 has haunted stove, and i have taco bell blessing dude... weird sh!t happening today... lol

roflao roflao roflao

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed May 08, 2013 3:16 pm

carlakay wrote:
Mari 68 wrote:

or a critter of some sort! Shocked

No wind, No critter, lol!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 3:16 pm

alot of people think 16 was the hold out/ female... she was the one wiping her eyes...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed May 08, 2013 3:16 pm

Bmore wrote:ok... Mari flies across her office, Carla has high strung dog, 18 has haunted stove, and i have taco bell blessing dude... weird sh!t happening today... lol

you forgot Olivier... clear on other side of the world... received a tweet before any of us! hahaha KILLS me
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Wed May 08, 2013 3:16 pm

I hope for a min. of life w/o parole, she should never be free among other people ever again.
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed May 08, 2013 3:17 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:

roflao roflao roflao

I'm gonna do champagne tonight.

Yeehawwwwwwwww

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Wed May 08, 2013 3:17 pm

Bmore wrote:alot of people think 16 was the hold out/ female... she was the one wiping her eyes...

Beth (I think said) Jury looked more serious coming back from break. I feel better.
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 3:19 pm

i'm going to be petting the fur off of my cat while watching this to keep my blood pressure down...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Wed May 08, 2013 3:19 pm

not a good day to be low on cigs is all I know..where the hells that xanax?
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed May 08, 2013 3:19 pm

didn't you slip it to your pup? lol jk... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed May 08, 2013 3:20 pm

Oh, my! The crowds that have gathered outside the court!
Now THAT speaks!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed May 08, 2013 3:21 pm

I'm gonna go smoke. I need fresh air LOL

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed May 08, 2013 3:22 pm

Bmore wrote:i'm going to be petting the fur off of my cat while watching this to keep my blood pressure down...
I know. I am sitting here with TV on HLN, computer in my lap, and yorkies sitting around me! I am as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs...

Where's Oli? Is he here?

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed May 08, 2013 3:23 pm

Wonder if Pianist and Kiki know....Wish they'd chime in...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed May 08, 2013 3:24 pm

olivier57 wrote:

And have dinner while they have lunch ! This will be for me Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 3 759197

Hi Oli, Hold my proverbial hand---I am so scared and nervous!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed May 08, 2013 3:26 pm

Junebug wrote:I hope for a min. of life w/o parole, she should never be free among other people ever again.

I would hope for death if that is what T's family wants but as long as the verdict is M1, I could live with LWOP

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed May 08, 2013 3:27 pm

Oh my gosh guys...1 hour to go... Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #20 - Page 3 839314

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Wed May 08, 2013 3:28 pm

This is the longest hour EVER! Get on with it...
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Wed May 08, 2013 3:31 pm

Hi everyone, I just got home from Dr. appt. I was crazy because I heard a blurb on the radio that verdict was reached but didnt know what it was. I called home and husband told me to slow down, wasn't being read til 4:30 (our time). I feel a sense of calm. I feel it will be M1.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed May 08, 2013 3:31 pm

Does anyone know where the jury is while waiting for the verdict to be read? I am assuming that they are not wandering around somewhere. Are they all together in a room somewhere? The jury room?

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed May 08, 2013 3:33 pm

I wonder if for the verdict reading the friends of Travis' who are there will be able to get into the courtroom, instead of members of the general public?

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrskinger Wed May 08, 2013 3:33 pm

I will be holding a wooden spoon in each hand as the verdict is read !!! Pan
Mrskinger
Mrskinger

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Wed May 08, 2013 3:34 pm

I'm gonna get some work done during the next hour.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Wed May 08, 2013 3:35 pm

I have no idea where they would be kept. I think Jodi is in the basement of the courthouse. (where she belongs)

I'm so afraid that she is going to get a lite sentence because it's taken so long to deliberate. I pray I'm wrong.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Wed May 08, 2013 3:36 pm

I wonder with that large crowd amassing outside the court house, will the cheers/boos be heard from inside? That would be crazy.
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed May 08, 2013 3:37 pm

FystyAngel wrote:I have no idea where they would be kept. I think Jodi is in the basement of the courthouse. (where she belongs)

I'm so afraid that she is going to get a lite sentence because it's taken so long to deliberate. I pray I'm wrong.

That is what I thought too, and I am sick with worry. I hope to God we are wrong.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by auman58 Wed May 08, 2013 3:37 pm

Mrskinger wrote:I will be holding a wooden spoon in each hand as the verdict is read !!! Pan

Using mine to cook up some M1 soup.
auman58
auman58

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Wed May 08, 2013 3:39 pm

It still seems surreal that they finally have a verdict after all these months.
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Wed May 08, 2013 3:39 pm

Mrskinger wrote:I will be holding a wooden spoon in each hand as the verdict is read !!! Pan

In my case, I think that in the best interest of my television..I will hold NOTHING in my hands as the verdict is read. (I don't want to throw anything at my tv! LOL.)
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Wed May 08, 2013 3:41 pm

UGH! Nancy Grace needs to shut up
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist Wed May 08, 2013 3:41 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:Wonder if Pianist and Kiki know....Wish they'd chime in...

I am reading all your posts. I am at hospital with hubby. Only have cell phone so it is through you folks that I will know what the verdict is. Love all of your passion. Keep it up.
Pianist
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Wed May 08, 2013 3:45 pm

Pianist wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:Wonder if Pianist and Kiki know....Wish they'd chime in...

I am reading all your posts. I am at hospital with hubby. Only have cell phone so it is through you folks that I will know what the verdict is. Love all of your passion. Keep it up.

Dear Pianist,
Thinking of you and hubby right now and sending prayers and all good thoughts...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Wed May 08, 2013 3:48 pm

Jury should be in the courtroom, iirc. They will be polled one by one from JSS as to the verdict being their decision of their own free will, etc.

Argh...stressing but know it will be okay. lol
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next