Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hailey Dunn -- Remains found 3/16/2013

+29
Alessandra_Deux
Weeziethm
Randie
carlakay
sitemama
Julie
justanopinion
Nene_Please
foxrider
Estee
Kingdom777
KariBear
medmel
catt
LindaP
Jaceesmom68
khintx
LuLu-Tx
linden
pi-girl
Justice4all
FystyAngel
flutter1
Sherry
elliott49
Cali
Piper
Maat
truthbtold
33 posters

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

Hailey Dunn -- Remains found 3/16/2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: Hailey Dunn -- Remains found 3/16/2013

Post by flutter1 Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:15 pm

NG irritates me, but sometimes her guests are interesting. As far as this case, I think it has been messed up since day one--and gets worse as the days go by.

My question is, who would have the means and desire to hide a 13 year-old. The only possibilities I can come up with are not pleasant options.
flutter1
flutter1

Mood : Praying

http://www.flutterbyewings.com

Back to top Go down

Hailey Dunn -- Remains found 3/16/2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: Hailey Dunn -- Remains found 3/16/2013

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:53 am

Finally info based on documents!
~~~~~~~

EXCLUSIVE: Documents Point To Mother, Boyfriend In Hailey Dunn's Disappearance

By Merlin Mann, KTXS News - Abilene, Tx

POSTED: 9:54 pm CST January 11, 2011
UPDATED: 11:45 pm CST January 11, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- KTXS News has obtained documents that show startling facts into the investigation of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn that point to Hailey's mother Billie Jean Dunn and her former live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins as being primary suspects.

Through the Freedom of Information Act, KTXS has received copies of affidavits that were filed by law enforcement officials for the purpose of securing search warrants to search for and seize evidence related to Hailey’s disappearance.

The affidavits contain facts discovered by law enforcement officials and statements made by Billie Dunn, Adkins and others. In all, a total of six search warrants were issued by Mitchell County Judge Ray Mayo.

Read more: http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:57 am

Girl's disappearance now a criminal matter

MyFoxLubbock - Lubbock, Tx

Last Update: 1/11/11 11:11 pm

Police in Colorado City say the disappearance of a 13 year old girl reported missing for two weeks is now a criminal investigation.

Read more: http://www.myfoxlubbock.com/news/local/story/Hailey-Dunn-Colorado-City-missing/QKqY4ruauEehd3J3-6jUCw.cspx
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:01 am

Billie Dunn Admits It's Possible Adkins Could Be Involved In Hailey's Disappearance

By Jocelyn Tovar, KTXS News - Abilene, Tx

POSTED: 1:52 pm CST January 11, 2011
UPDATED: 7:43 pm CST January 11, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Hailey Dunn's mother, Billie Jean Dunn, told KTXS on Tuesday that she now accepts the possibility that her former live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins could be involved in the disappearance of her daughter.

After adamantly defending Adkins for two weeks, Billie Dunn said Tuesday for the first time that it is possible that Adkins had something to do with Hailey's disappearance.

Read more: http://www.ktxs.com/news/26452671/detail.html
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:07 am

Search for missing teen persists; leads intensify

By Hannah Boen Scripps Texas Newspapers
San Angelo Standard Times - San Angelo, Tx

Posted January 11, 2011 at 10:25 p.m

While law enforcement in Colorado City continued the investigation into the whereabouts of teenager Hailey Dunn — who was reported missing two weeks ago Tuesday — her father stepped up his efforts to find his “beautiful girl.”

It has been 15 days since the 13-year-old Colorado Middle School student has been seen.

“I’ve been feeling exhausted for the last week ... irritated and frustrated, but I keep telling myself I’m a robot and can’t quit,” Clint Dunn said.

Read more: http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2011/jan/11/search-missing-teen-persists-leads-intensify/
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:35 am

By Merlin Mann, KTXS News
POSTED: 9:54 pm CST January 11, 2011 UPDATED: 11:45 pm CST January 11, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- KTXS News has obtained documents that show startling facts into the investigation of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn that point to Hailey's mother Billie Jean Dunn and her former live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins as being primary suspects.
Through the Freedom of Information Act, KTXS has received copies of affidavits that were filed by law enforcement officials for the purpose of securing search warrants to search for and seize evidence related to Hailey’s disappearance.

The affidavits contain facts discovered by law enforcement officials and statements made by Billie Dunn, Adkins and others. In all, a total of six search warrants were issued by Mitchell County Judge Ray Mayo.

The information provided in the affidavits does not assign any guilt or innocence. They are used for investigative purposes only, but in being released to the public for the first time, they do provide explosive details about what law enforcement authorities have found.

Information in these summary statements comes directly from the affidavits:
– Adkins previously had threatened the lives of both Hailey Dunn and Billie Dunn in February 2010.
– Both Adkins and Billie Dunn apparently held an ongoing, intense fascination with horrific films and brutal crimes. Seized in a box in their bedroom were numerous documents, some fictional and some past crimes, that covered such topics such as serial killers, ax murders, sexual sadistic activities, the occult, sex and death topics, motives for murder and mass murderers – including the killing of family members.
– Billie Dunn and Adkins hosted a number of friends for a New Year’s Eve party at their home – just three days after Billie Dunn reported Hailey missing. Adkins downplayed the party, stating they just had a few friends over to the house to have drinks on New Year’s Eve.
– Billie Dunn volunteered to take a polygraph examination, but when she arrived, she was found to be “under the influence of narcotics,” and she was dismissed from the test at that time. On her second attempt, the investigators concluded there was “deception indicated.” After the examination, Billie Dunn was given the chance to discuss and explain “why she failed the examination.” Officials said she couldn't explain them, and she ended the interview by walking out.
– Adkins twice refused to take polygraph examinations. Then he agreed to a polygraph, but after providing some inconsistent information, he ended this polygraph by walking out. Officials said he failed the polygraph, particularly concerning the whereabouts of Hailey.
– During his polygraph examination, before walking out, Adkins provided some positive reaction about knowing where Hailey Dunn is. Indications were that Hailey may be in Scurry County.
Adkins and Billie Dunn made two withdrawals of cash from an ATM machine in Snyder, in Scurry County, at about 6:20 p.m. on Dec. 27 totaling $140. They told investigators the money was for purchasing drugs.
– Numerous statements made by both Adkins and Billie Dunn, particularly Adkins, have been inconsistent, some with initial denials, then admissions, then changed statements.
On the night before Hailey’s disappearance, her 16-year-old brother, David, indicated that when he left the house at 9 p.m., Hailey was playing one of his video games in the living room in the house. Based on her skill level with the game, David said he expected her to play probably until midnight.

Adkins told authorities that on the day Hailey disappeared that Hailey was going to her father’s house, a block away, then on to a friend’s house. She never made it to either location.

Multiple witnesses told authorities that it was uncharacteristic for Hailey to be gone for long periods of time without checking in with her mother.
Law enforcement officials detailed what Hailey left behind at her home: a toothbrush, hairbrush, contact solution, a new MP3 player – and a jacket that friends say she would not have left home without.

The weather was cold outside, but Adkins said he last saw Hailey leaving without the jacket and the personal items.
Officials report that Hailey was well-familiar with the area and that it can be determined that she would not have gotten lost going to houses a few blocks away. No witnesses reported seeing Hailey walking on the date she was reported to have left her residence.

At one point during the polygraph examination of Adkins, he was asked whom investigators should “look at,” and officials said Adkins responded by saying “both of us,” referring to himself and Billie Dunn.

One inconsistency in Adkins’ statements involved his employment on Dec. 27. Adkins told investigators that he was fired that day, but authorities contacted the employer, who said that Adkins was a good employee and that he hadn’t been fired. Nevertheless, Adkins left his place of employment at 6:10 a.m. on the morning of Dec. 27 and told investigators that he went straight to his mother’s house in Big Spring. However, cell phone records indicate that Adkins’ cell phone was in contact with cell towers in Scurry County from 6:35 a.m. until 6:56 a.m., during the time when he said he was traveling to Big Spring.Billie Dunn left for work at 6:20 a.m. on Dec. 27, and authorities said her cell phone was also in contact with the same cell tower during the same time period.
In these early morning hours, authorities believe that Hailey was home alone at the Dunn residence in Colorado City.

On the afternoon of Dec. 27 at about 4 p.m., Hailey’s brother David returned home. According to his father, Clint Dunn, David arrived about 4 p.m. and pounded on the front door for about five minutes, and no one would let him in the door. David then let himself into the house through a window, where David said he saw Adkins in a hallway with a “deer in the headlights look.”
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html
================================
Billie is a straight up liar; so many lies she's told on national tv. I stand corrected. I previously posted here that she was lying, but I didn't think LE thought she was directly involved in Hailey's disappearance. I think they always did think she was involved and I can see why.

My heart hurts for Hailey. I hope Hailey ran away from her terrible situation and not that she was harmed by her mom's boyfriend and/or her mom. At the very least (if Hailey ran for it), imo, her mom is guilty of endangering a child and should not get Hailey back without conditions and proof of major changes in her life. If the worst has happened and mom's bf killed her, Billie has knowingly withheld information and probably covered for him - she is an accomplice. If she was involved in harming her little girl, no punishment it too harsh, imo.

I will wait to see how the investigation progresses and what evidence is found and try to stay open minded until then, but this makes me so mad. I so hope Hailey ran away. Please let it be so...
Crying or Very sad
truthbtold
truthbtold

Mood : Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:32 am

I am concerned that the information above may indicate that Hailey may have been abused. And if the dad lived across the street, why didn't she just ask to move in there. It makes me sad to think this child may have had no safe haven to go to. It appears all the adults in her life may have let her down. I hope they did nothing to hurt her. Including trading her for something.

But, it also makes her more susceptible for a predator to draw her in if she were abused. Which leads to that direction still.

And it makes it more likely her friends would hide her and cover it up. They don't want to let the police know because she might have to go home again. They could hide her in an attic of their house, or a basement, or even in their room if their parents work. Or she could have holed up in an abandoned house and the friends are sneaking her in supplies.

This case is turning all directions. I still hold out hope she is alive.
Maat
Maat

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:44 am

None of this sounds good at all. I wonder if NG paid the mother to be on the show??? Oh wait...they don't pay for appearances...maybe for photo's???

I hope & pray that this little girl truly did run away. As soon as I heard that the bf quit his job/got fired that morning, I KNEW something wasn't right. He may have come home upset & did anything to her. I hope she's found soon.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:27 pm

Fysty, one of the Links to articles I posted upthread stated the boyfriend did not get fired. LE contacted his employer and they said he was a good employee and did not get fired.

Please see: by Ann - Tx Today at 12:53 am
Finally info based on documents!
~~~~~~~

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:10 pm

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/images/Multi_Media/bigcountryhomepage/nxd_media/dox/pdf/2011_01/HaileyDunnAffidavits.PDF

The affadavits linked above. Maat, in the doc it states that SA (mom's bf) made statements that Hailey isn't innocent and she's a sexually promiscuous girl who does drugs. Leads me to agree she was being abused and he's blaming his victim. Also, think it's still possible she was abducted, as you stated. She probably was wandering the streets a lot, not wanting to go home. That would make her a more vulnerable target.
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:32 pm

In the real world, I have spent over a decade working with children who fit this bill. I have been a behavior disorder teacher in middle school, and I am a child and adolescent therapist who has worked with kids in their own home, in group homes, in foster care, in crisis centers, and even in juvenile detention. And this is a common problem with young children who are promiscuous.

Once they are victimized, they tend to continue to be victimized because the sickos seem to sense who is the most likely to fall for their crap, and not tell. I am afraid this child may have had a lifetime of victimization, and people either knew and did nothing, or turned a blind eye so they wouldn't know.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:28 pm

If the only accusations that Hailey was promiscuous and did drugs was from SA, he could be painting her as such to suggest that she "disappeared" willingly on her own. That would deflect the attention focused on him. I would not believe anything SA said. He gives me the creeps.
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:09 pm

ANALYSIS: Breaking down the Hailey Dunn investigation documents (+Full Documents)

Posted: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 8:32 pm
Updated: 8:53 pm, Wed Jan 12, 2011.

From Staff Reports
My West Texas - Midland, Tx

Key sections of court documents obtained by the Reporter-Telegram in relation to the disappearance of Hailey Dunn, 13, of Colorado City:

Affidavit for Search of Vehicle (FULL DOCUMENT)

•Investigators lay out their reasons for a search of a 2000 white Chevrolet Lumina owned by Billie Hean Dunn and Shawn Casey Adkins, the mother of the missing girl and her live-in boyfriend.

Read more: http://www.mywesttexas.com/top_stories/article_11194234-1ebe-11e0-ab58-001cc4c002e0.html
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:28 pm

Inconsistencies,strange ‘hobbies'

By Brian Bethel
Abilene Reporter-News - Abilene, Tx

Posted January 12, 2011 at 9:11 p.m.

Documents the Reporter-News obtained from Mitchell County Judge Ray Mayo highlight multiple inconsistencies in what Shawn Adkins, boyfriend of Billie Jean Dunn, reported to authorities about the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, and they provide insight into the private life of the girl's mother and others associated with the case.

According to the documents, Billie Jean Dunn — Hailey's mother — and Adkins had a fascination with murder, serial killers, the occult and similar topics. In statements, Billie Jean Dunn described the topics as a "hobby."

Highlights from the documents include:

Read more: http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/inconsistenciesstrange-145hobbies/
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:57 pm

I'm watching Nancy Grace because Haleigh's mother is on there. She says that the collection of articles about crime/murder is from a true crime site that she had ran copies of, I think LE is making a big to-do over nothing as far as that goes. What bothers me, and the mother, is what her bf said about Haleigh being promiscuous. Why the hell would he say that?
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:06 pm

Sherry wrote:I'm watching Nancy Grace because Haleigh's mother is on there. She says that the collection of articles about crime/murder is from a true crime site that she had ran copies of, I think LE is making a big to-do over nothing as far as that goes. What bothers me, and the mother, is what her bf said about Haleigh being promiscuous. Why the hell would he say that?
Many abusers use that as a cover up for their own behavior. You know, blame the victim.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:22 pm

You are so right, Maat.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:44 pm

Yep! That's what I figured. He first said that Hailey was a good girl then he backtracks, saying she isn't so innocent-is that a pre-emptive strike in case something is found out? I sure hope it isn't found out via an autopsy!

Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:55 pm

Officials confirm Adkins as one of the "persons of interest," missing teen

KCBD - Lubbock, Tx

Posted: Jan 12, 2011 6:49 PM CST
Updated: Jan 12, 2011 10:39 PM CST

COLORADO CITY, TX (KCBD) - According to Colorado City authorities, 'persons of interest' have been identified in the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn. Late Wednesday afternoon, no names were released.

According to affidavits, Adkins made threats to Hailey and Billie in February 2010. Billie says the threats were only directed to her.

"He was calling and telling me we were going to be together whether I like it or not. He made threats to me, never made threats towards Hailey or David," she said.

Read more:
http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=13833678
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:04 am

Break Down of Adkins Inconsistencies Told To Investigators

By Jocelyn Tovar
KTXS News - Abilene, Tx
POSTED: 5:50 pm CST January 12, 2011
UPDATED: 7:48 pm CST January 12, 2011

ABILENE, Texas -- Information in affidavits about where Billie's boyfriend Shawn Adkins was has everyone trying to fit the puzzle pieces together.

On the 15th day Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn was missing, shocking new information surfaced in the investigation. Law enforcement pieced together a time-line of who was where on December 27th, but for Shawn Adkins, things didn't add up.

Read more: http://www.ktxs.com/news/26472929/detail.html
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:09 am

Sherry wrote:I'm watching Nancy Grace because Haleigh's mother is on there. She says that the collection of articles about crime/murder is from a true crime site that she had ran copies of, I think LE is making a big to-do over nothing as far as that goes. What bothers me, and the mother, is what her bf said about Haleigh being promiscuous. Why the hell would he say that?
===========================================
Hi Sherry! I agree that the true crime docs, on their own, mean nothing. However, there are very disturbing posts and pictures of mom's bf dressed in Texas-chainsaw like masks with swords out in the woods. A 25 year old man who admits to being obsessed with murder and brags about chainsawing deer, which is blood and guts gory (then describes killing a 13 year old girl as being like killing a deer when referring to his girlfriend's daughter) - very hinky in combination, imo. Add to that the fact that these two are hitting the ATMs at night to purchase illegal narcotics on 12/27 and the February domestic disturbance for him threatening the lives of Hailey and her mom and you've got a foreseeable disaster. I am now of the belief that both the mom and the bf are responsible for whatever happened to Hailey. Mom invited (and maybe encouraged) this nightmare into Hailey's life. She's told so many inconsistent stories that I've seen first-hand over 4 interviews on Nancy Grace that I don't believe a word she says. She wasn't mad that her boyfriend said Hailey was promiscuous; she just said she didn't understand why he would say it. I'd be MAD AS HELL. She ain't right and he's certifiable. JMO.
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:23 am

Ann - Tx wrote:Break Down of Adkins Inconsistencies Told To Investigators

By Jocelyn Tovar
KTXS News - Abilene, Tx
UPDATED: 7:48 pm CST January 12, 2011

ABILENE, Texas -- Information in affidavits about where Billie's boyfriend Shawn Adkins was has everyone trying to fit the puzzle pieces together.

On the 15th day Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn was missing, shocking new information surfaced in the investigation. Law enforcement pieced together a time-line of who was where on December 27th, but for Shawn Adkins, things didn't add up.

=======================================

Thanks for this (and of all of the upates) Ann-tx!!
Reporting in this case has been horrendous for the most part. Mostly because everything's such a mess and unclear, but also I think local news is rushing to stay ahead. Hailey was not reported missing on 12/27. It wasn't until 12/28 (when it was allegedly discovered that she hadn't spent the night at her friends on 12/27) that she was reported missing.

Interesting note: it was announced on Nancy Grace tonight that the neighbor who the mom claimed saw Hailey on the phone at around noon on 12/27 did not pan out. They have nothing to substantiate that claim (explains all the time line confusion). The mom said tonight that it wasn't actually the neighbor, but some unknown guy staying with the neighbor. There is now no confirmed siting of Hailey at all on 12/27. Only the boyfriend's story that he saw her and said she was going to her dad's and then to spend the night elsewhere. She could have been missing since her brother last saw her on 12/26 at 9 p.m. for all anyone knows. LE also says they have not found the 2 girls who witnesses say they might have seen with Hailey on 12/26 or 12/27. This is a really crazy case...
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:31 am

Boyfriend of Colorado City missing teen Hailey Dunn's mother participant at slasher movie website

Hannah Boen / Reporter-News

Posted January 12, 2011 at 1:07 p.m.

An affidavit states Shawn Adkins, the boyfriend of the mother of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn, has an obsession with horror and slasher movies and is a collector of movie memorabilia connected with the “Halloween” movie series.

Hailey Dunn , 13 , has been missing for more than two weeks. She was last seen by her mother’s live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins on Dec. 27. Although Adkins was initially suspected of being involved in her disappearance by many Colorado City residents, law enforcement officials have not yet found evidence of criminal activity in this case. However, recent evidence uncovered by reporters reveals startling details of Adkins’ character.

Read more: http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/slasher_missing_teen_colorado_city/?partner=popular

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:34 am

Missing Colorado City teen's grandmother doesn't want ‘to think the worst'

By Celinda Emison

Posted January 12, 2011 at 10:51 p.m.

Hailey Dunn's grandmother, Connie Jones, who lives in Snyder, said Wednesday that she has suspected Shawn Adkins from the beginning in connection with the disappearance of her granddaughter.

"She was afraid of Shawn," Jones said. "I know they did not get along and she did not like him."

Even so, she was hopeful that her granddaughter will be found safe.

Read more: http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/no-headline---hailey_dunn_grandmother/
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:05 am

I know an article up-thread had the affidavits within it. It was hard to read. This site has a "Gallery" with the affidavits. You can click on the page and it will enlarge which is more easier to read.

I will post the Affidavit for search for Dunn's Phone. It is 8 pages.

If you will scroll down and to the right is "Photo Galleries". There are other affidavits you can click on. At the time of this posting, that is where the aforementioned are located.

http://www.reporternews.com/photos/galleries/2011/jan/12/affidavit-search-dunns-phone/23328/#section_header
Abilene Reporter-News Abilene, Tx 1-12-11

Photo Galleries »Affidavit for search of Dunn's phone
~~~~~
Also, at the top of the page on the news site you can click on an Exclusive Interview Video with Billie Jean Dunn regarding the Affidavits. It is over 9 minutes.

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:33 am

Hi, truthbtold!

Regarding the updates, you are welcome! And thank you for the updates you and others have posted.

The affidavits have a lot of interesting info. I think we are better off reading the affidavits for ourselves instead of relying on the media to report just parts of the affidavits.

Billie Jean is quite a bit older than her boyfriend. For some reason, when I saw the birth dates in the affidavit, I thought of Abigail Young and Lucas Coe in the Emma Thompson case.

Older woman, younger man and missing daughter in this case.

In the Emma Thompson case, it was apparent Coe was more interested in barely 4 year old Emma than he was in Young.

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:08 am

In this case (as opposed to the KH case), the cell phone pings seem to be more relevant. The area seems to have more of the towers, and the location of the pings seem to match up with specific areas. The pings rule out locations SA stated he was at certain times, and not rule out areas he said he was not at certain times. That is very telling.

It is looking more and more like he left for work on time. Once there, he realized that Hailey would be home alone with mom going to work and brother out of the house. He could slip back in the house and catch her sleeping soundly, as teens tend to do early in mornings when they do not have school.

When her brother came home, he may have interrupted the full plans of SA. It had gotten late in the afternoon, so I have to wonder what was going on during that 9 hour period, and if her mother was aware of the plan.

Scary thought, but it does make me wonder.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:04 am

truthbtold wrote:
===========================================
Hi Sherry! I agree that the true crime docs, on their own, mean nothing. However, there are very disturbing posts and pictures of mom's bf dressed in Texas-chainsaw like masks with swords out in the woods. A 25 year old man who admits to being obsessed with murder and brags about chainsawing deer, which is blood and guts gory (then describes killing a 13 year old girl as being like killing a deer when referring to his girlfriend's daughter) - very hinky in combination, imo. Add to that the fact that these two are hitting the ATMs at night to purchase illegal narcotics on 12/27 and the February domestic disturbance for him threatening the lives of Hailey and her mom and you've got a foreseeable disaster. I am now of the belief that both the mom and the bf are responsible for whatever happened to Hailey. Mom invited (and maybe encouraged) this nightmare into Hailey's life. She's told so many inconsistent stories that I've seen first-hand over 4 interviews on Nancy Grace that I don't believe a word she says. She wasn't mad that her boyfriend said Hailey was promiscuous; she just said she didn't understand why he would say it. I'd be MAD AS HELL. She ain't right and he's certifiable. JMO.

Aauurrrghhh!!!! What was wrong with this mother??? Damn! It drives me nuts to read about mothers who let abusive bfs hang around! True, I didn't think she was angry enough about what her bf said about her own daughter, either.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:09 am

Don't forget, mothers can abuse children, too. The two of them may have abused her together over time. That may be why she is so... void about him. She knows about him and she encouraged it. So, her emotions are empty about the outcome.
Maat
Maat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:28 am

Hi, truthbtold!

I do not believe what Billie Jean Dean has to say either. She has lied about some things.

Regarding the ATM, she could be lying about what they were going to do with the money. Maybe they drove to a Wal-Mart (opened 24 hours - and not the nearest to their home) and purchased supplies to dispose of Hailey among other things.

Cutting a deer up with a chain saw is sick. Because of the oil of the chain sprocket the meat would not be edible. My husband is a deer hunter and he said that guy is one sick dude.

I wonder what the Game Wardens in Texas think of Adkins cutting a deer up with a chain saw!

Regarding the telephone pings, that part of Texas is flat and does not have the rolling hills or dense trees like the piney woods of east-northeast Texas. The terrain in that part of Texas is ideal for recapturing cell phone pings.

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:40 am

This is an analysis of Billie Jean Dean and her appearances on the Nancy Grace Show. Also, there is analysis of comments made to various main stream media. It is done by Peter Hyatt who does Statement Analysis for Law Enforcement in the northeast state that he resides in. His background is law enforcement.

Keep scrolling down because there are several analysis that he has done regarding the Hailey Dunn case. There may be other analysis of others in unrelated cases in between the ones on Dunn.

At the end of each analysis, you can click on "Comments" and read the comments. Peter bolds his analysis and sometimes uses red font.

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/
seamusoriley - Statement Analysis

Thursday, January 13, 2011
Hailey: First Appearance On Nancy Grace Show

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:19 pm

This is an update to an article from last night. A video has been added from this morning's news. It is a recap in video versus print. Very interesting video. Be patient because the video pauses briefly ever so often.
~~~~~~~

Breakdown of Adkins Inconsistencies Told To Investigators

UPDATED: 7:33 am CST January 13, 2011

ABILENE, Texas -- Information in affidavits about where Billie Dunn's boyfriend Shawn Adkins was on Dec. 27 has everyone trying to fit the pieces of the puzzle together.

On the 15th day after Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn went missing, shocking new information surfaced in the investigation, which was first reported Tuesday by KTXS.

Law enforcement officials pieced together a time-line of who was where on Dec. 27, but for Shawn Adkins, things didn't add up.

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:50 pm

Mom's boyfriend 'person of interest' in Texas case

Mom's boyfriend 'person of interest' in Texas case
(AP) – 22 minutes ago

COLORADO CITY, Texas (AP) — A Texas official has named a woman's former live-in boyfriend one of several people of interest in the disappearance of her 13-year-old daughter, although investigators continue to chase hundreds of leads in the case.

Colorado City's city manager, Pete Kampfer, told The Associated Press that 25-year-old Shawn Casey Adkins is among the people of interest in the investigation of missing middle school cheerleader Hailey Darlene Dunn. No arrests have been made.

Read more:
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jzSavN05MwEqZBc5j29I4V3tgCHQ?docId=90782e74eb9d4823a04255b18aa4df22
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:52 pm

CBS 7 Interview with Hailey Dunn's Father On His Continued Search Efforts 01/13/11

Stephanie Rivas
CBS 7 News
January 13, 2011

Odessa- Wednesday January 12, 2010 the father of Hailey Dunn, Clint Dunn, spoke with Stephanie Rivas during CBS 7 News at 6 about his continued search for his daughter.

Read more & see video:
http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=23319
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:38 pm

Search For Hailey Dunn Continues To Widen, Intensify

By Jacqueline Hince
KTXS News - Abilene, Tx
POSTED: 11:57 am CST January 13, 2011
UPDATED: 12:50 pm CST January 13, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- The search for Hailey Dunn continued to intensify Thursday as volunteers and law enforcement officials spread out to search through rural areas outside Colorado City.

After a thorough search throughout Colorado City last week, the focus has expanded into outlying areas, including southern Scurry County, which shares a county line with Mitchell County about 10 miles north of Colorado City.

Shawn Adkins, identified by law enforcement officials as a "person of interest," is reportedly living with his grandmother in southern Scurry County in the community of Dunn, 12 miles north of Colorado City.

Read more: http://www.ktxs.com/news/26482250/detail.html
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:08 pm

Adkins Scared Hailey, Grandma Says
Reported by: Laura Kellerman
Thursday, January 13 2011

Hailey Dunn, who has been missing for more than two weeks, was afraid of her mom's live-in boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, and wanted him to leave, Hailey's paternal grandmother told ABCnews.com.

"She had told me on a couple of occasions that (...) he walked around at night and she said that she could see his shadow standing at her door," Connie Jones is quoted as saying. "She said, 'Nana, he scared me. I'm afraid he's going to come in there.'"

Adkins and several other people are considered persons of interest in the 13-year-old's disappearance on Dec. 27, Senior DPS Trooper Sparky Dean said.

Court documents signed on Jan. 7 revealed Adkins' changing stories, suspicious comments, and disturbing hobbies uncovered by investigators through searches, questioning and polygraphs.

"Ever since this has happened, he's been my top priority as a suspect. I've just always had an eerie feeling about him (...) a gut feeling that he's not a trustworthy person," Jones told ABCnews.com.

Investigators have followed up on more than 250 leads in the case, Dean said.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331206

==================================

This just keeps getting worse. Ughh...
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:08 am

Big Spring Connection to Hailey Dunn Case 1/13/11

Greg Sherman
CBS 7 News
January 13, 2011

snipped:
According to an affidavit CBS 7 acquired earlier this week, the mother of Shawn Adkins, Christina Walker, lives in Big Spring and in fact Adkins went to her house the day Hailey went missing on December 27.

The affidavit says that Adkins quit his job in Snyder that morning, then drove to Big Spring and allegedly made 11 different phone calls between 9:30 and 2:45 that day.

Read more:
http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=23339
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:19 am

https://www.youtube.com/user/StabBrownWoundWhite#p/u/1/7jPQIRwBdXo

This is the stellar young man that Billie Dunn brought into the home with her children. Gosh, wonder why Hailey thought he was a creepy loser?
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:10 am

Talk about freak factor Shocked
Thanks for the video, that was really weird.

Hailey's comments to her grandmother makes my blood boil. Him walking around at night and standing at her door! Hailey's mother admitted she knew that Hailey didn't care for him.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:43 am

Piper wrote:Talk about freak factor Shocked
Thanks for the video, that was really weird.

Hailey's comments to her grandmother makes my blood boil. Him walking around at night and standing at her door! Hailey's mother admitted she knew that Hailey didn't care for him.

It's worse, they are now being removed as quickly as possible, but there were many youtube videos with SA and his cousin holding animal body parts, making sexual references, and just much sick stuff. I feel so scared for Hailey, she must have been scared sh..less. In one of the videos, it looks like mom in the background partying with a group of young guys (that's not confirmed yet).

How can this be? Whatever happened to Hailey, her mom is the primary responsible party in my book. Anyone else who is responsible was able to harm Hailey because her mom knowingly made Hailey vulnerable, imo...
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:35 am

Hi, truthbtold!

Thanks for the video! You are a real "detective" to have found that. I bet it won't be too long and that one won't be available for viewing either. Good you posted it here and not the Link.

Weird freak. He's obviously high on something. I bet Hailey was scared of him and I can understand why she did not like him.

I wonder why Billie Jean would bring this much younger man into her home with her two children. Maybe he meant more to her than her own children.

I hope they find Hailey today!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:46 am

A creepy guy he is! It makes me mad that grandma didn't tell her son about Hailey's fears. I can understand her keeping mum with the mother but she should have spoken to the dad. I pray Hailey is found today, too, alive and in hiding.

As for the mother, she is some kind of stupid! The more I learn about this case the angrier I get at her for her lack of concern for her daughter's welfare. Grandma didn't need to tell her about Hailey's fears because the bf had threatened both her and Hailey a year ago. She needs to be arrested for child endangerment.

I am praying for the best outcome in this~
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:38 pm

Cadaver Dogs Searching Abilene Landfill For Hailey Dunn

POSTED: 1:37 pm CST January 14, 2011
UPDATED: 2:11 pm CST January 14, 2011

ABILENE, Texas -- Search authorities are using cadaver dogs from the Texas Department of Criminal Justice to search Abilene's landfill north of town Friday in its ongoing search for missing Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn.

A number of search personnel could be seen moving about at the landfill via the KTXS tower camera, also located on the northern edge of Abilene.

Abilene Police confirmed that members of the Criminal Investigation Division are at the landfill, assisting in the search for Hailey Dunn.

Read more: http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26496786/detail.html
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:44 pm

Adkins Named As Suspect In Hailey Dunn Disappearance

By Jacqueline Hince, KTXS News - Abilene, Tx

POSTED: 1:19 pm CST January 14, 2011
UPDATED: 2:29 pm CST January 14, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Officials have confirmed to KTXS News today that the status of Shawn Adkins has been upgraded to suspect in the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.

Previously, Adkins was considered a person of interest.

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer confirmed Friday that Adkins is now a suspect, and thus Adkins becomes the only named suspect in the case.

Read more: http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26496561/detail.html
~~~~~~

This article has a picture of Adkins that you can enlarge. So Adkins has been upgraded from "person of interest" to "suspect." I suspected him from the get go as this case unfolded. truthbtold, I keep thinking of the video you told us about but did not post.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:53 pm

UPDATE: Cadaver dogs searching Abilene landfill; Shawn Adkins declared suspect in case of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn

By Victor Cristales

Posted January 14, 2011 at 1:48 p.m

UPDATE: Cadaver dogs are searching a landfill in north Abilene for evidence in the case of missing Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn.

Colorado City city manager Pete Kampfer confirmed that cadaver dogs from the Texas Department of Criminal Justice were searching the landfill.

"I know they are out there searching as a result of the investigation," he said.

Cadaver dogs are trained specifically to detect the scent of decomposing bodies

Peg Mulloy, media relations manager for Republic Services, the parent company of the Allied Waste Services landfill in north Abilene, confirmed that the Abilene Police Department had been given permission to search the landfill. The media is not allowed to go inside the landfill at this time.

Read more:
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/14/shawn-adkins-declared-suspect-case-hailey-dunn/
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:03 pm

Adkins Claims He's Not Responsible For Hailey's Disappearance

KTXS - Abilene, Tx

POSTED: 1:48 pm CST January 14, 2011
UPDATED: 2:33 pm CST January 14, 2011

DALLAS, Texas -- The man who has been named the suspect in the case of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn says he is not responsible for her disappearance.

Twenty-five-year-old Shawn Adkins told The Associated Press exclusively that he would "never ever do anything to harm Hailey."

Read more: http://www.ktxs.com/news/26496925/detail.html
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:36 pm

CADAVER DOGS HIT AT LANDFILL
Cadaver dogs are searching the Abilene Landfill right now (2 other landfills were already searched). Not sure if it's where trash is taken from Hailey's house, demented SA's work or one of the other places cell phones pinged on 12/27 or 12/28. Not looking good; dogs have made a hit and the landfill is being excavated.

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/...s-abilene-dump
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:25 pm

UPDATE: Cadaver dogs searching Abilene landfill; Shawn Adkins declared suspect in case of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn

Staff Reports

Posted January 14, 2011 at 1:48 p.m.
Updated January 14, 2011 at 5:13 p.m.

UPDATE 4:45 p.m.: An unmarked Hyundai Tucson was escorted into the landfill by Abilene police north of Abilene, where a search has been under way for evidence into the disappearance of Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn. About a dozen people in white haz-mat suits had been sifting through debris from Colorado City that had been scooped by a yellow track loader.

Read more: http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/14/shawn-adkins-declared-suspect-case-hailey-dunn/
~~~~~~~~

Includes aerial photo (enlarged) of the excavation and people sifting through garbage.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:26 pm

I posted the following at The Hinky Meter by Valhall. There are some members following Hailey Dunn's case. Valhall does not have a thread set up for Dunn.
~~~~~~~

Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:17 pm by Ann-Tx

For those who are following the Hailey Dunn Case, Colorado City, Tx:

Shawn Adkins, Billie Jean Dunn's boyfriend, has been named a suspect. The past few days, Adkins was a person of interest. He is staying at his grandmother's home and is under 24 hour surveillance.

An Allied Waste Landfill in Abilene (where Colorado City, Tx trash is disposed) is being searched. Cadaver dogs have been at the landfill and excavation is taking place. There were people in Haz-Mat suits going through trash. There are aerial photos available. The news media are restricted from entering the inside of the landfill.

A media relations manager for Republic Services in Arizona, the parent company of the Allied Waste Services landfill in north Abilene, confirmed that the Abilene Police Department had been given permission to search the landfill. Also stated that Allied Waste was contacted this week by the FBI and the Abilene Police Department regarding their intent to search the landfill for a missing person.

This morning a poster from California posted a Link to a very disturbing video of Shawn Adkins and commented that the videos are being taken down quickly (not available for viewing). She briefly described what was in some of the other videos. I was able to see the video this morning. When I click on the Link now, it indicates the video has been removed. If you want to see the comment from the CA poster, it is on Page 7: truthbtold Today at 8:43 am (Today being 1-14-11)

I think Adkins is one sick, weird, freaky dude! No wonder Hailey was scared of him.

There are numerous main stream media links posted on the Hailey Dunn thread at Reality Chatter. If interested, here is the link:

http://www.realitychatter.com/t2977-hai ... 12-27-2010
Reality Chatter Hailey Dunn age 13, Missing 12/27/2010

~~~~~

Posted at: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=958&p=18345#p18345
The Hinky Meter by Valhall
Just for Chat
Page 16

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:35 pm

UPDATED 9:08 p.m.: Search for Hailey Dunn expanded to Abilene landfill
Cadaver dogs used for search

Hannah Boen

Posted January 14, 2011 at 1:48 p.m.
Updated January 14, 2011 at 9:09 p.m.

Law enforcement officials in hazardous materials suits and cadaver dogs sifted through piles of trash at a landfill north or Abilene on Friday in the search for missing Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn.

Allied Waste, a local division of Republic Services, was contacted last week by the FBI and the Abilene Police Department regarding officials' intent to search the landfill for a missing person, according to Peg Mulloy, Republic Services' media relations manager.

"This is a police matter," Mulloy said in an e-mail Friday afternoon, "and we have no information about the details of the search itself."

Read more: http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/14/shawn-adkins-declared-suspect-case-hailey-dunn/
~~~~~~~
Red bold in headline done by Ann-Tx.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next