Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ayla Reynolds -- Missing 12/17/11

+24
vegret
Soprano1
Lash
glazier
Alessandra_Deux
Weeziethm
Hunters G-ma
Snaz
Chickenbutt
Freckles
angiefly2
justanopinion
nanshin
dqcaz
khintx
Nene_Please
snowbird
lostyou
KathyNY
Tamta
sitemama
Julie
Ann - Tx
Justice4all
28 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ayla Reynolds -- Missing 12/17/11 - Page 3 Empty Re: Ayla Reynolds -- Missing 12/17/11

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 5:25 pm

khintx wrote:I think it's pretty clear: LE and DA are at odds and the investigation is in trouble. LE wants to arrest Justin and possibly the other 2? DA wants a body. So sad.

kh

It's a tough spot, if they arrest Justin & companions now Justin can demand a speedy trial. Is that 90 or 120 days, can't remember, but the DA would have to be ready for trial. Athough at odds, time in many cases does not produce more evidence & if there is a death, I hate seeing this bunch get off & living the good life & Trista/family devastated.

Thou there is no statute of limitations on murder, finding a tiny body/skeleton is not very likely if someone doesn't talk, I guess this moves into a cold case like Kyron's, presumed dead but LE can't find the remains & those that know aren't talking. Sky nor Baby Lisa have ever been found either. Baby Gabriel is most likely deceased yet his mom is not charged for a death, but other charges.

I have seen a couple of Dateline/48 hours in which the DA's rolled the dice & tried w/out a body & were successful. It really makes you wonder how strong the case is in Ayla's case.

Last edited by art tart on Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Ayla Reynolds -- Missing 12/17/11 - Page 3 Empty Re: Ayla Reynolds -- Missing 12/17/11

Post by nanshin Thu May 31, 2012 6:40 pm

art tart wrote:
khintx wrote:I think it's pretty clear: LE and DA are at odds and the investigation is in trouble. LE wants to arrest Justin and possibly the other 2? DA wants a body. So sad.

kh

It's a tough spot, if they arrest Justin & companions now Justin can demand a speedy trial. Is that 90 or 120 days, can't remember, but the DA would have to be ready for trial. Athough at odds, time in many cases does not produce more evidence & if there is a death, I hate seeing this bunch get off & living the good life & Trista/family devasted.

Thou there is no statute of limitations on murder, finding a tiny body/skeleton is not very likely if someone doesn't talk, I guess this moves into a cold case like Kyron's, presumed dead but LE can't find the remains & those that know aren't talking. Sky nor Baby Lisa have ever been found either. Baby Gabriel is most likely deceased yet his mom is not charged for a death, but other charges.

I have seen a couple of Dateline/48 hours in which the DA's rolled the dice & tried w/out a body & were successful. It really makes you wonder how strong the case is in Ayla's case.

I agree Art we have seen many cases successfuly prosecuted. How about Haleigh Cummings too ? I don't think we have seen a more stupid dysfunctional bunch than them . So they are doing time on drug charges instead of murder. It seems they would rather be convicted on the drug charges than talk about the murder. Maybe they think they will fair better in prison on the drug conviction. Prisoners don't like baby killers. I really think the dp's know there is not enough evidence. It just gets sadder with every day that passes.
nanshin
nanshin

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Thu May 31, 2012 7:43 pm

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/05/31/news/mid-maine/police-highly-unlikely-ayla-reynolds-will-be-found-alive/?ref=videos

Trista's heartbreaking reaction to the PC today.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu May 31, 2012 7:47 pm

angiefly2 wrote:http://bangordailynews.com/2012/05/31/news/mid-maine/police-highly-unlikely-ayla-reynolds-will-be-found-alive/?ref=videos

Trista's heartbreaking reaction to the PC today.

"“Justin DiPietro is a coward and no father,” Trista Reynolds said. “A
father would not allow this to happen to his child. A father would say
something, would speak for his child. If he loved Ayla in any way, any
way at all, he would speak for her. He would say what happened. He
wouldn’t be the coward that he is right now.”"

IF he loved her he would have been in her life months earlier.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu May 31, 2012 7:52 pm

That was heartbreaking.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu May 31, 2012 8:02 pm

That was, Chickenbutt.... My heart felt like it would burst when that family broke down at the news. I can't even imagine what that must be like..... Sad
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu May 31, 2012 8:05 pm

It is amazing to me the lengths the media will go to to get a story. If I were the family, I would have never agreed to do that on camera. I say shame on the media. That is exploitation at its worst.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:47 pm

Ayla Reynolds, Missing Toddler, Believed Dead By Maine Police

Snipped

-McCausland was joined at the news conference by Waterville attorney John Nale, who spoke directly to the person responsible for Ayla's disappearance, saying, "Someday you will be held accountable."

-"This isn't 'CSI' where everything is solved in 60 minutes. Some cases require a great deal of time and effort," he said. "This case will remain active until we find her. Period."

http://wap.ktvu.com/site.htm?targetUrl=http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/crime-law/garcia-torres-set-enter-plea-sierra-lamar-case/nPH2D/

Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:59 am

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

Ayla Reynolds: State Farm Petition Online

{snipped}

http://justiceforayla.blogspot.com/

There is a petition that can be signed online, or mailed in via USPS that calls for State Farm to assign an investigator into the selling of life insurance against the life of Ayla Reynolds, to her unemployed single father.

You can view it at the above link. You can go directly to the online signature here:

https://www.change.org/petitions/state-farm-life-insurance-company-investigate-the-disappearance-of-ayla-bell-reynolds#

kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:33 pm

Mother of Ayla Reynolds Speaks to Chelsea Hoffman

"She was told by police that Justin DiPietro had barricaded himself in the bathroom of his home on the morning that he reported baby Ayla missing."

SDisclaimer:
**note**
As stated above, this is from an informal phone discussion between me and Trista Reynolds. The quotes that are italicized are as accurate as my memory allows for as this was all done over the telephone. I have paraphrased where needed and cleaned up for clarity as needed. None of the words written from this interview are false. Much more was said, but that will come at a later date.

http://www.chelseahoffman.com/2012/06/mother-of-ayla-reynolds-speaks-to.html
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:05 pm

Interesting tamta- thank you.

I found something else that you might be interested in..... let me find go find it.

kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:13 pm

snipped from:

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2012/06/justin-dipietro-and-nancy-grace.html

...........Rumors continue to persist that as the largest reward in Maine's history is set to expire...................National media has followed the story carefully, though a drop off in news stories has caused the case to slip from daily headlines. The producers of the Nancy Grace Show have done everything they know to do in an attempt to get Justin DiPietro to come on the show, particularly after his early bravado challenge issued to Ms. Grace, inviting her to come to Maine and spend a day with him........

Sources tell us that this is exactly what Nancy Grace agreed to do, only to find the red-faced DiPietro, quickly retreating behind his friend's mommy for protection. Like a kid who picks a fight only to run home to hide, producers were left hanging on the line, unable to even get him to return to the phone, confirming so much about his character, or the lack there of, that Trista Reynolds and the maternal family have told the public about: small, vindictive, bullying, but ultimately, unmanly, exploiting those he can for his own benefit..........

~~~~~~~~~

Jason might be losin it.
We can only hope~
kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:49 pm

khintx wrote:snipped from:

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2012/06/justin-dipietro-and-nancy-grace.html

...........Rumors continue to persist that as the largest reward in Maine's history is set to expire...................National media has followed the story carefully, though a drop off in news stories has caused the case to slip from daily headlines. The producers of the Nancy Grace Show have done everything they know to do in an attempt to get Justin DiPietro to come on the show, particularly after his early bravado challenge issued to Ms. Grace, inviting her to come to Maine and spend a day with him........

Sources tell us that this is exactly what Nancy Grace agreed to do, only to find the red-faced DiPietro, quickly retreating behind his friend's mommy for protection. Like a kid who picks a fight only to run home to hide, producers were left hanging on the line, unable to even get him to return to the phone, confirming so much about his character, or the lack there of, that Trista Reynolds and the maternal family have told the public about: small, vindictive, bullying, but ultimately, unmanly, exploiting those he can for his own benefit..........

~~~~~~~~~

Jason might be losin it.
We can only hope~
kh

Well looks to me like he's a 'suspect' and that he Should continue enjoying a private bathroom while he can, and hopefully he can find another substitute mommy when he's locked up.
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:39 pm

Went to see if there was any recent info. @ the Answersforayla website. Seems A4A & J4A are joining forces to become one blog site.

http://answersforayla.com/
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunters G-ma Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:49 pm

Tamta ..Well looks to me like he's a 'suspect' and that he Should continue enjoying a private bathroom while he can, and hopefully he can find another substitute mommy when he's locked up.

I just want him to suffer!! What a piece o crap. He knows where that sweet baby is, just like MOTY Casey knew where Caylee was. I hope you Go down Justin! You Make Me Sick!
Hunters G-ma
Hunters G-ma

Mood : Scared

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:07 am

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/ayla-reynoldstoddler-missing6-months_2012-06-16.html
The Morning Sentinel - Waterville, ME - 6/17/12

Ayla Reynolds missing 6 months
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:18 pm

AYLA REYNOLDS REWARD OFFER TO END ON SATURDAY
Waterville police say about 15 people held a candlelight prayer vigil Thursday night in front of Ayla's home, whose front lawn remains marked by a growing collection of stuffed toys.

http://www.kjonline.com/news/Reward-ends-for-information-on-missing-Maine-child.html
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Ayla Reynolds -- Missing 12/17/11 - Page 3 Empty Ayla Reynolds reward offer to end on Saturday

Post by angiefly2 Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:38 pm

Ayla Reynolds reward offer to end on Saturday

Snipped:
Ayla was reported missing from her Waterville home on Dec. 17. State police spokesman Steve McCausland says that since then, investigators have received 1,200 leads, including many from psychics.
Police said earlier this month that they believe she's dead. No one has been charged.
http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Reward-ends-for-information-on-missing-Maine-child.html
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:59 pm

Posted:Today
Updated: 8:47 AM

Ayla Reynolds' reward expires tonight

BY BEN MCCANNA Morning Sentinel

Ayla Reynolds -- Missing 12/17/11 - Page 3 Aylareynoldsmug+copy
Ayla Reynolds
Contributed photo

WATERVILLE -- A $30,000 reward for information on the whereabouts of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds expires at midnight today.

~Snipped~

McCausland said police continue to receive tips from the public throughout June. He added that the vast majority of those were phoned in by self-described psychics.

Despite the expiration of the reward, the investigation will continue, McCausland said.

"The reward had no play in our investigation whatsoever. The investigation would have proceeded to this point whether there had been a reward or not," he said. "We're very thankful to John Nale and the other business-people who came forward with the money, but it has not affected the investigation up to this point and it will not from this point onward."

Nale said Friday he wanted to renew his exact plea from the May 31 press conference, which he crafted to appeal to the conscience, guilt and sense of humanity of anyone involved in Ayla's disappearance.

http://www.kjonline.com/news/ayla-reynoldsrewardoffer-expirestonight_2012-06-29.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:57 am

angiefly2 wrote:Ayla Reynolds reward offer to end on Saturday

Snipped:
Ayla was reported missing from her Waterville home on Dec. 17. State police spokesman Steve McCausland says that since then, investigators have received 1,200 leads, including many from psychics.
Police said earlier this month that they believe she's dead. No one has been charged.
http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Reward-ends-for-information-on-missing-Maine-child.html

angiefly2, I hate to read this & more importantly, my heart breaks for Trista & her family. Sometimes the reward money is enough to get some to share information w/LE. It didn't work for Baby Lisa, Sky, Kyron, the list is endless, it just makes me angry.

I bet Trista could just scream, knowing what a POS Justin is & that he is lying, that he, imo, knows where Ayla is. The circumstances in which Justin got Ayla are suspect, it seems he would have done a better job of taking care of her if he really wanted her.. In this case, it is a little different, there are 3 people that probably know what happened, maybe in time things will unravel & someone talks. Alya is so precious, it just makes me sick. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:53 am

I remember a similar thing happening in Orlando.

-----------------------

BREAKING: Shrine At Home Where Ayla Reynolds Disappeared Is Gone

by Rob Poindexter - July 3rd 2012 10:19am

Waterville - A collection of stuffed animals, cards, and toys that made up a shrine in front of the home where 20-month-old Ayla Reynolds disappeared is now gone.

Read more:
http://www.wabi.tv/news/31469/breaking-shrine-at-home-where-ayla-reynolds-disappeared-is-gone
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by glazier Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:53 am

Very telling that he took out a life insurance policy on
Ayla while he's unemployed. I would think StateFarm
would refuse to pay unless there is a body?
I remember when this case first broke, and felt right
away this LOSER took his cue directly from the Caylee
case, a spin-off if you will.
10 years ago LE would've charged him and took their chances in court, but now they know it will turn into a
'circus of a trial' and they have ZERO faith in the people
to do their duty.

They fear spending millions and then getting NULLIFIED
by 12 Idiots. Heck, even if they find a body they still might
hesitate. Defense Attornies could just play off the 3 suspects
against each other, seperate trials and all that.These
KillerParents around the country have figured out the game
is rigged in their favor, and the Media PAYS $$$.

glazier

Mood : Frying Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:04 am

glazier wrote:Very telling that he took out a life insurance policy on
Ayla while he's unemployed. I would think StateFarm
would refuse to pay unless there is a body?
I remember when this case first broke, and felt right
away this LOSER took his cue directly from the Caylee
case, a spin-off if you will.
10 years ago LE would've charged him and took their chances in court, but now they know it will turn into a
'circus of a trial' and they have ZERO faith in the people
to do their duty.

They fear spending millions and then getting NULLIFIED
by 12 Idiots. Heck, even if they find a body they still might
hesitate. Defense Attornies could just play off the 3 suspects
against each other, seperate trials and all that.These
KillerParents around the country have figured out the game
is rigged in their favor, and the Media PAYS $$$.

If, and a big IF, DiPietro attempts to collect on this policy you can bet that it is going to be thoroughly investigated by the insurance co, and insurance investigators, with their higher levels of education, training, pay and different operating perameters may come to some conclusions that LE is unable to.

I doubt he would ever see a cent.

If I were Trista, I'd be moving towards a wrongful death suit against Ayla's father.

(I'm not critizing LE. I think MSP has done an excellent job.)
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by glazier Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:46 am

Oh yeah, that's right Tamata he would have to file a claim
first, I wasn't thinking.
Kinda rminds me of Edgar G. Robinsons 'Mr. Keyes' in
'Double Indemnity' ...talking about Phylis filing a claim
" She wouldn't dare! I'd tear her to pieces!"
And you are right on the money about Insurance Investigators...they are the best. Alot of people don't
know that and learn the hard way!

glazier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:45 pm

DID the DiPietro's REMOVE Alya's Shrine?

A shrine dedicated to Ayla Reynolds was taken down by those living in the DiPietro home -- whether it was her father, grandmother or aunt who did it is anyone's guess right now. It seems rather callous to do so with the 4th of July being today, so there are questions regarding why the shrine was removed. The residents of Waterville have all taken the case of this missing child very personally, and even the police weren't notified of its removal.

Since December of 2011, residents of Waterville have placed stuffed animals and other items of sentiment in the front yard of Justin DiPietro -- the home owned by his mother Phoebe DiPietro. Now, the growing pile of stuffed animals is gone and people are a little disappointed.

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981450227

http://www.mpbn.net/News/MPBNNewsforVillageSoup/tabid/1144/ctl/ViewItem/mid/3695/ItemId/22604/Default.aspx

http://www.wgme.com/news/top-stories/stories/wgme_vid_12510.shtml

we've seen this behavior before, at one time the Anthony's had one of Caylee's shrines removed & DONATED in their name, I guess for the tax exemption.

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:52 pm

Art, it's almost as if they just don't want baby Ayla to be remembered (JMO)
They are idiots and scum!Maybe the shrine was too much for them to bare, seeing as JD and his clan are suspects involved in this sweet angel's demise Sad . May justice be swift for those involved. I wouldn't put it past them for one moment that they will try and profit from Baby Ayla's murder. I read somewhere that JD is STILL paying on Ayla's life insurance policy. (sorry I don't have the link for the article about this)
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by glazier Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:04 am

I hope he DOES try to collect the insurance.

glazier

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:44 pm

Lance DiPietro guilty of assault

Fight apparently related to toddler’s disppearance

By Betty Adams
July 6, 2012

AUGUSTA — Lance A. DiPietro, an uncle of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds, of Waterville, was convicted Thursday of an assault that occurred in February and was apparently related to allegationsthat the toddler’s father, his brother, was involved in her disappearance.

The victim, Justin Linnell, then 22, of Waterville, who has a child with DiPietro’s sister Elisha, suffered a cut forehead in the assault.

Lance DiPietro, 27, of Waterville, pleaded no contest to the charge and was automatically found guilty by Justice Donald Marden in Kennebec County Superior Court. Marden imposed a $300 fine, which was the sentence negotiated between the prosecutor and defense attorney David Geller.

Linnell had wanted DiPietro to serve jail time, Assistant District Attorney James Mitchell Jr., told the judge.

Read more: http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Lance-DiPietro-guilty-of-assault.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:17 pm

Corinna Shrine Dedicated to Ayla Reynolds

by WABI-TV5 News Desk - July 6th 2012 04:34pm - Read more Local News

(see video at link)

Corinna - Earlier this week, the shrine outside of 20-month-old Alya Reynolds' home in Waterville disappeared.

Now, a man in Corinna has made a shrine of his own for the little girl who was reported missing nearly seven months ago.

Read more:
http://www.wabi.tv/news/31575/corinna-shrine-dedicated-to-ayla-reynolds
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:48 am

Maine mom keeps attention on missing toddler

http://www.seacoastonline.com/articles/20120714-NEWS-120719864

Grand Jury met in June.
Let's hope an arrest is in the near future.

AYLA!
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:57 pm

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/07/14/news/portland/trista-reynolds-keeps-attention-on-ayla-with-portland-walk/

I know you all have probably read this but I just wanted to post it on the thread.
I'm proud of Trista for trying to keep Aylas name out there.
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:16 pm

Family Releases Doves for missing baby Ayla Reynolds of Maine

Published on Jul 15, 2012 by LostNMissing

Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:21 pm

Flying Lantern Release for missing toddler Ayla Reynolds - July 14 2012

Published on Jul 15, 2012 by LostNMissing

The event titled, "Ayla's Walk with Trista — A Benefit Walk for Ayla" brought a crowd of 75 family and community supporters to Portland yesterday. White Doves of Maine donated three beautiful doves named Faith, Love and
Hope in which the young mother released in honor of her missing daughter. A flying lantern release was also done in which 45 bright pink lanterns flew in honor of the missing child. The lanterns were donated and organized by
Christi Lalicker, of LostNMissing along with a number of military wives from Jacksonville, Florida.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5xrV8Ka0Fs
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:25 pm

http://www.kjonline.com/news/Search-for-Ayla-Reynolds-continues-today.html

So glad to see they are still searching.
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:03 pm

River searched in Ayla Reynolds investigation

Ayla reported missing on Dec. 17

UPDATED 7:35 PM EDT Jul 17, 2012

(VIDEO)

WINSLOW, Maine - Maine game wardens and state police divers searched the Kennebec River in Winslow Tuesday for Ayla Reynolds, the missing toddler who is feared dead.

State police spokesman Steve McCausland said searchers concentrated in the area of the Brookfield Dam behind the railroad yard.

McCausland said divers searched the river, and dogs searched the riverbanks. He said nothing new was found in Tuesday's search.

http://www.wmtw.com/news/maine/central/River-searched-in-Ayla-Reynolds-Investigation/-/8791976/15574096/-/pxv9l5/-/index.html#ixzz20uwYODgH
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:11 pm

Photos: Search under way in Winslow for Ayla Reynolds

Ayla Reynolds -- Missing 12/17/11 - Page 3 Ayla-search-4-JPG

Slideshow:

http://www.wmtw.com/news/maine/central/-/8791976/15576368/-/fakx52z/-/index.html#ixzz20uwHB4N9

Ayla Reynolds -- Missing 12/17/11 - Page 3 Ms.AylaSearchMap

http://www.kjonline.com/news/nothing-substantial-from-searches_2012-07-17.html

Last edited by Alessandra_Deux on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:39 am

McCausland: 'Nothing substantial' found during Kennebec River search for Ayla Reynolds

"Nothing substantial was located," McCausland said. "This is not the end. We will continue to look. We will continue to search. We will continue to dive."

When asked what he meant by "substantial," McCausland skirted the question.

"I don't want to get into specifics," he said.

The search was the result of weeks of planning and coordinating between state police and dam owners to lower the river level for a more thorough search. Tuesday marked seven months since Ayla was reported missing Dec. 17 by her father, Justin DiPietro. McCausland said the date of the search was purely coincidental.

McCausland wouldn't say whether the search was related to undisclosed items that investigators found April 21 and May 8 in a diversion channel at the Lockwood Dam.

"We have not specified what those items are, and we're not going to do that today," he said.

http://www.kjonline.com/news/nothing-substantial-from-searches_2012-07-17.html
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:42 am

Divers Searching River Again for Signs of Missing Waterville Tot

Officials say tracking dogs are searching the banks of the river on both the Waterville and Winslow sides. Operators of a nearby dam have lowered water levels to assist in the search.

State police say they're concentrating their search efforts near the dam.

http://www.mpbn.net/News/MaineHeadlineNews/tabid/968/ctl/ViewItem/mid/3479/ItemId/22802/Default.aspx
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:46 am

Divers find no clues of Ayla in search of Kennebec River

Nine dogs, both cadaver and tracking dogs, were used to search along the shore.

McCausland said it was the third time divers have searched the river.

“It’s basically a two- or three-mile swath that we have concentrated on here [today]. There may be other areas [searched] in the future,” he said. “It has been checked off the checklist.”

A few items were found, McCausland said, but they weren’t substantial. He wouldn’t specify what was found.

The search for Ayla Reynolds by police has been the most extensive in the state’s history, he said.

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/07/17/news/mid-maine/divers-find-no-clues-of-ayla-in-search-of-kennebec-river/?ref=videos
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:47 am

7 months ago today, Ayla was reported missing from from her father's home, by her father.

http://bangordailynews.com/2011/12/17/news/mid-maine/waterville-police-searching-for-missing-20-month-old-girl/
Tamta
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:14 pm

August 1, 2012, 10:47 PM

Web reality show series to aid Ayla search

Online multistate road trip to feature missing children

By Ben McCanna bmccanna@centralmaine.com
Staff Writer

A reality-style webseries plans to spread awareness about missing toddler Ayla Reynolds and about 50 other missing children to a national audience later this summer. The race will also shine a light on Maine as a tourist destination.

The Fireball Run is an annual multistate road trip during which 40 teams of drivers compete in a scavenger hunt-style game that is broadcast live on the Internet, and is later edited into "webisodes." Each car features a decal of a missing child, and its driver hands out posters at each stop along the way, said production executive David Hickman.

This year, the Fireball Run will begin Sept. 21 in Independence, Ohio, and end Sept. 29 in Bangor. Two Mainers -- reality TV celebrity Timber Tina Scheer and Maine Office of Tourism Director Carolann Ouellette -- will represent the state and Ayla Reynolds, who was reported missing from her Waterville home Dec. 17, and has been the subject of more than seven months of intense searches and investigation.

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/series-toaid-effortfor-ayla_2012-08-01.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:51 pm

Ride For Ayla

On Saturday, September 1, 2012 Big Moose Harley-Davidson and LostNMissing Inc., are sponsoring a “Ride for Ayla”.. An event to raise awareness for missing toddler, Ayla Reynolds, and other families of missing loved ones from the State of Maine. LostNMissing Inc., is a 501c3 non-profit charity organization who is dedicated to helping law enforcement and families locate their missing loved ones. They manage the case for Ayla Reynolds, missing since December 2011, by working with the maternal family.

Read more:

http://united4ayla.com/
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:44 am

12:00 AM

Motorcycle ride for Ayla set for Saturday

Staff Writer

Bikers from throughout the state are expected to converge on Portland for an event Saturday to raise awareness for missing toddler Ayla Reynolds.

The Ride for Ayla will culminate 1 p.m. Saturday at a barbecue picnic at Big Moose Harley-Davidson, 375 Riverside St., but will begin earlier in the day well beyond Portland. Event organizers are encouraging participants to rendezvous at motorcycle dealerships and hangouts elsewhere in Maine and spread awareness along the way.

Read more:
http://www.kjonline.com/news/Ride-for-Ayla-set-for-Saturday-.html
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:48 am

I clicked to here so hoping there was some news of this little lost one. Disappointed nothing is there. Sad
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:54 am

I know, Freckles. It's very discouraging when this much time goes by and there still isn't any news.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:16 pm

Maine event to raise awareness for missing toddler

Posted: Sep 01, 2012 5:32 PM CDT
Updated: Sep 01, 2012 5:47 PM CDT

Ayla Reynolds -- Missing 12/17/11 - Page 3 19436416_BG1

PORTLAND, Maine (AP) — Bikers from across New England converged on Portland to call attention to the case of Ayla Reynolds, who remains missing eight months after disappearing from her father's home.

Organizers of Saturday's "Ride for Ayla" say riders and motorists, in addition to motorcycle riders, were welcome to participate in the event culminating at a Harley Davidson dealership.

Ayla was 20 months old when she was reported missing from her Waterville home on Dec. 17. Police believe she's no longer alive, but the family wants answers. They don't want people to forget about Ayla.

Big Moose Harley-Davidson hosted the event. Part of the proceeds was going to cover the cost of lunch and another part is going to LostNMissing, a nonprofit.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/19436416/2012/09/01/maine-event-to-raise-awareness-for-missing-toddler
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:21 am

Ayla Reynolds hope to keep missing toddler on people's minds

Saturday, September 1 2012, 10:52 PM EDT

Video at link:

http://www.wgme.com/news/top-stories/stories/wgme_vid_13328.shtml
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:38 am

Clinton man pleads guilty to smashing windows of DePietro home

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Staff Writer

AUGUSTA — A man accused of smashing windows at the home of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds pleaded guilty to a criminal mischief Wednesday in Kennebec County Superior Court.

Jeremy R. Hanson, 20, of Clinton, was sentenced to a 180-day jail sentence, all suspended; a one-year administrative release; 50 hours' community service and $627 restitution. Hanson was required to pay $250 in restitution immediately. A second charge of violating conditions of release was dropped.

Two weeks after he broke the windows at 29 Violette Ave. in Waterville on Feb. 3, he told police that he broke the windows because he was frustrated over the toddler's disappearance, Chief Joseph Massey said.

Read more:

http://www.kjonline.com/news/man-pleads-guilty-to-smashing-windows_2012-09-05.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:25 am

Most Ayla Reynolds evidence processed

Monday marks 9 months since girl went missing

Staff Writer

Monday, September 17, 2012

WATERVILLE -- Evidence technicians have processed most items that investigators removed from the home of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds, according to a police spokesman.

Today also marks nine months since Ayla was reported missing on Dec. 17 by her father, Justin DiPietro.

In late December, investigators removed hundreds of pieces of potential evidence from 29 Violette Ave. -- including blood belonging to Ayla -- for processing at the Maine State Police Crime Laboratory in Augusta. On Friday, Department of Public Safety spokesman Steve McCausland said most of that work is complete.

Read more:

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/most-ayla-reynolds-evidence-processed_2012-09-16.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by lostyou Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:28 pm

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/217742/2/Ayla-Reynolds-Police-search-Messalonskee-Stream

Still not giving up! Bless them!
lostyou
lostyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next