Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8

+26
Calypso
yellow bike
WeeBonnie
Ann - Tx
Ms. Gibson
auman58
hello clarice
Pianist
Puzzler
Mari 68
THATGIRL
colsnipe
lostyou
vegret
tesstruhart
Mylife101
Alessandra_Deux
Weeziethm
Trueblue
gsweater
18thcenturylady
Bo
justanopinion
Freckles
olivier57
carlakay
30 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8

Post by olivier57 Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:26 pm

"May be I added the ankles by myself" Either Dr S is pitiful trying to save her or he was completely in OVA fog...

olivier57

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:26 pm

eeewww he's going to have to see her twat...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:29 pm

"Perhaps I should have readministered that test."

Really?
He based his diagnosis upon knowing she was lying.

Further, Juan is asking why Samuels is filling out the tests. Juan nailed him in a lie; Samuels said he transferred the answers to another sheet and then gave it a score. Now he i asking why Samuels has scored questions certain way; Samuels said questions are in the book; Juan handed him the book! LOL
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:29 pm

Samuels is now looking up the directions for administering the test!

He can't find the directions. Guesses the actual test may not be there... in his notebook.
Samuels can't find the directions!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:32 pm

JA has bottom lip curl in as she is biting it.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:32 pm

New version tomorrow... I hate when defense misrepresent the truth...

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:32 pm

to think Dr. S, you get to do it all again tomorrow! Ain't it grand? lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:36 pm

darn and it was just getting so good... almost had him!! all that was left was if JA was lying and you would discontinue treating/assessing someone who was consistently lying ... do you still stand by this diagnosis...
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:37 pm

Samuels is trying to thumb thru his papers looking carefree; not working.

They are at a side bar.

Wow. Juan is tearing him up something terrible!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:38 pm

oops sorry... but Dr. S's testing and diagnosis is like Jodi's orgasm's .... all faked!! Laughing
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:39 pm

Samuels is having trouble with his dentures... rolling tongue over them.

SAMUEL'S DOESN"T REMEMBER!
Laughing Laughing Laughing

PTSD!

Last edited by Freckles on Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:39 pm

JAO... don't forget about her titties and nails... lol oh and emotions too...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:39 pm

he's got cotton mouth because testifying is stressful... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:42 pm

JJM: Travis cut the ropes as he climaxed?
DS: Yes.

JA shakes her head and mouths, no...
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:46 pm

Wilmott objects when JM says to Samuels JA is a liar, over and over and over.

Well, she IS! And Samuels has said she is!
JA has said she is a liar!
What's the problem?
Wilmott wants to be all PR now?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:49 pm

And that is it for today!

Whoa!
Everyone get a good night's sleep!
Tomorrow will be hot and heavy with NO fog predicted!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:53 pm

you know what's sad... I was just peeling an apple over the trash and a strip of the peel fell to the floor. My dog Max, is one of the most handsome dogs in the world with his sassy lashes will sit there and wait for me to give him a piece of apple. when the piece fell he slowly went over and snatched it and went in the other room like he didn't do anything. I said did you just take that? because I wasn't sure and he came back in with him head down in shame. I went and looked and he had dropped it in the dining room and wouldn't go back to it until I told him it was OK to eat it... my dog feels more shame and remorse for stealing an apple peel then JA does for murder...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bo Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:53 pm

I bet that stenographer is just dieing to blurt out a laugh
...i couldn't do that job i'd be rolling my eyes and smirking and smiling and "cough laughing" over listening to Jodi Arias and this Quack!!!

Bo

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:53 pm

Couldn't watch the cross. Can someone tell me where I can see just the entire cross on video?
Did Juan bring up that brouhaha in NJ? Is he finished w/ cross or will Juan go at him again tomorrow?

waaaaaa! What happened? Going nuts! I just wanted to see the cross!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:56 pm

man that was way better than I had imagined.Thanks Freckles for cluing me in on the jury..good night this expert was sooo horrible I didnt think they could be in the room to witness such...completely discredited this baffoon with a quickness.
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:59 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:Couldn't watch the cross. Can someone tell me where I can see just the entire cross on video?
Did Juan bring up that brouhaha in NJ? Is he finished w/ cross or will Juan go at him again tomorrow?

I dont have a link to view it but oooooh you are gonna enjoy..all I am gonna say is he aint done with him..gonna go again tomorrow and one of em REALLY needs to study tonight ;)
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:02 pm

18 i'm not sure what day today is but probably later tonight or in the morning they'll be loaded up to youtube, just search it like you did the ME...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by gsweater Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:08 pm

Unseen footage of the trial!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuTjKaJPnPw

Enjoy.

Cool

gsweater

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:08 pm

Martinez could charm the bark out of a dog.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:14 pm

carlakay wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:Couldn't watch the cross. Can someone tell me where I can see just the entire cross on video?

I dont have a link to view it but oooooh you are gonna enjoy..all I am gonna say is he aint done with him..gonna go again tomorrow and one of em REALLY needs to study tonight ;)
Going on that roller coast again tomorrow!
Aint had this much fun since the still blew up, I tell ya!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:19 pm

Martinez is good no doubt about it.
Trueblue
Trueblue

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:23 pm

justanopinion wrote:I am in love... JM rocks

He makes me positively giddy Very Happy
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:46 pm

do you think the judge is letting the dteam get away with so much because she knows that JM can bring it back? I know it's the appeal issue but she knows that JM is that good he'll work around it?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:13 pm

IF you missed it, here is the morning prelude.
It is @22:00. While it is boring, watch JA's reactions.
And know, it is only a set up for the afternoon fun!
Juan is King of this court!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVDfqpLbDi8
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:22 pm

I really want to know if RS (Richard) had not been given any of the details of what transpired on and after June 4, 2008 if he had only been given access to the journals... what would he have said about JA..

justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:26 pm

justanopinion wrote:I really want to know if RS (Richard) had not been given any of the details of what transpired on and after June 4, 2008 if he had only been given access to the journals... what would he have said about JA..

Dunno 'cuz that is not how it happened.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:35 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/18/jodi-arias-defense-expert-cross-examination-richard-samuels_n_2904063.html

Richard Samuels, Key Witness In Jodi Arias Trial, Admits To 'Oversight'
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:37 pm

Although I really laughed at the statements he made about the sanction... Ethics course he was supposed to take...

"I read a book and took a test"

my question... what was the percentage that you passed that test with? well then Mr. Samuels then you are wrong ___% of the time!! lol
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:01 pm

http://cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/redactedtravisautopsy.pdf

things to note... the stab wounds in his back are arranged within 6" and do not penetrate the chest cavity... so they are shallow..

deeper stab wounds in the chest are 2 - 3.5 inches deep... the remaining wounds are superficial. Wounds are horizontal and oblique... (assumption then is that some were cutting motion not stabs) Although someone who is an RN etc.. may disagree and I would welcome the correction..

Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8 - Page 2 Eviden10

I do find it interesting that I cannot find the lab results of the swab from urethra... exterior evidence in my opinion would have washed off... there is no mention of seminal fluid measured (there was some discussion of this earlier)

justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:27 pm

JAO... someone on FB said the doc and discussion was on WS about the sperm level... they didn't provide the link to the specific doc and I said I didn't know if it was true or not but incase someone had good investigative skill they might be able to find it... Since there isn't anything to back it up guess it's not there...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:34 pm

this after hours is dumb... the juror asked if the shot was fatal and or did a fight happen after and instead of talking about the shell on top of the blood and what the ME said which I think is more important they just focused on the shell on the blood... I'm going to bed...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:36 pm

Published on Mar 18, 2013

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 32 - Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UkJtPCYLnE

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 32 - Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fPkRvznpfk

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 32 - Part 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W_kvx50Sv8
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:45 am

New photos: Travis and Jodi

By Dr. Drew staff
updated 11:16 PM EDT, Mon March 18, 2013
Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8 - Page 2 Jodi_and_travis

Jodi Arias and Travis Alexander on the first day they met

More:

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/03/18/new-photos-travis-and-jodi-together?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:45 am

Alessandra_Deux wrote:New photos: Travis and Jodi

By Dr. Drew staff
updated 11:16 PM EDT, Mon March 18, 2013
Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8 - Page 2 Jodi_and_travis

Jodi Arias and Travis Alexander on the first day they met

More:

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/03/18/new-photos-travis-and-jodi-together?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Looking at this picture made me feel sad to the core! This was the worst day of Travis' life. R.I.P. Travis.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:46 am

Freckles wrote:I want to go to AZ tonight.
Take ALL of us.
Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8 - Page 2 901969 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8 - Page 2 901969 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8 - Page 2 901969 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8 - Page 2 901969 Jodi Arias -- Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #8 - Page 2 901969

I am buying!
beer beer beer beer beer beer beer

Woohoo! Let's go!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:56 am

Ok, just watched part three with JM cross with the good doctor. what a hoot. There is no way I want to get back on the stand if I'm him today. Not only that, the next witness better be sharpening her skills because JM has no mercy.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:35 am

Dr. D's juror said that after JM got done with Dr. S the only thing validated was his parking! lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:46 am

Stopping in to say HELLO! I'm out of town, and will be
visiting son and family until Thurs. Trying to stay updated,
Thanks Freckles!

This trial has become a joke. The "Nurmi and Samuels
Comedy Show". Starring Bluto as Nurmi, Wimpy as Samuels
deviant Olive Oyl as JA and our hero, Juan Martinez, played
By Popeye! I'm sure he'll bring an extra can of spinach today!!!

Well, I hope 18 hasn't flipped her lid yet! :)

@ GSWEATER- check out the other JA pages (smoking room, museum of trial artifacts for a few laughs) I am unable to post links right now.

Welcome to all the new members!

Calypso
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:55 am

about her having low self esteem.... she wrote in her journal about getting asked out on 4 dates that she blew off, people being interested in her... I know it's shallow to equate male attention with self esteem but for her that's what works...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:57 am

I was telling my bf who the different people were in court yesterday... and the dp specialist that sits at the back table... i said see that lady at the back table with her tittay hanging out? she's going to help if she gets M1 to keep her from getting the dp... you could see her boob, her shirt was open that far... that's professional...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:01 am

curious if since the next witness is the abuse lady if she'll go after JM like JA did... Men like you moving fast, raising your voice, acting intimidating. etc... you're abusive... they said you can't tell from the TV but JM can get away with acting like that because he's so small... People are saying about 5 foot... My daughters are 4'11" so for you to tell me you're scared of this man because he raised his voice at you because of your attitude is the biggest crock of crap...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:18 am

tesstruhart wrote:Ok, just watched part three with JM cross with the good doctor. what a hoot. There is no way I want to get back on the stand if I'm him today. Not only that, the next witness better be sharpening her skills because JM has no mercy.

I did too! Did you catch the bit where Juan asked Samuels if he had problems with his memory and Jennifer Willmott is LAUGHING! Even the defense thinks this guy is baboon!!! Can't wait for the rest today. It's a snow day here (big storm, boo hoo), hubby is home so I told him I would be glued to the telly starting this afternoon!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:20 am

Calypso wrote:Stopping in to say HELLO! I'm out of town, and will be
visiting son and family until Thurs. Trying to stay updated,
Thanks Freckles!

This trial has become a joke. The "Nurmi and Samuels
Comedy Show". Starring Bluto as Nurmi, Wimpy as Samuels
deviant Olive Oyl as JA and our hero, Juan Martinez, played
By Popeye! I'm sure he'll bring an extra can of spinach today!!!

Well, I hope 18 hasn't flipped her lid yet! :)

@ GSWEATER- check out the other JA pages (smoking room, museum of trial artifacts for a few laughs) I am unable to post links right now.

Welcome to all the new members!

Ha ha! Saw the cross this AM! Whoo hooo! Can't wait for today! Hubby and I may have a suprise for you all later re: Samuels the big baboon!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:41 am

this is from FB... do with it what you will...

Kathy Monkman

Hi guys, just want to pass on from various sources that Travis' family can really use help right now. They never expected this trial to go on so long and are running out of time off, savings, etc. If all of us give a little (even a $10 donation adds up!) it creates an impact. Just passing this along. I'm in the courtroom most court days and they never ask for anything and I know this is getting to be a need now. Thank you all! Paypal to justice4travisalexander@gmail.com
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:42 am

I am babysitting today so I will try and watch this in and out on my computer. What time are we starting on east coast? 12:30?
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next