Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11

+38
olivier57
18thcenturylady
Pianist
carlakay
yellow bike
Weeziethm
Mari 68
Alessandra_Deux
Mylife101
Mrskinger
Ann - Tx
Calypso
lostyou
SprayCanAnn
Bo
tesstruhart
Moosiesmama
Junebug
auburn99girl
auman58
Trueblue
stina
glazier
houseof1000corpses
MichaelJames
ShellJett
LoriKaye
Gobble12
Poodledoodlemom
Mellinyce
guiltyassin
Jill-in-NV
Mel Un ball
Puzzler
colsnipe
Mercysake
jerseyjul1
vegret
42 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 2 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11

Post by Alessandra_Deux Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:13 am

Arias trial ends for week with Snow White story

1 hour ago • Associated Press

Jodi Arias' murder trial concluded for the week Thursday with yet another bizarre episode as reporters chased after an ousted juror as she left the courthouse in a case that has dragged on for months with one peculiar event after another.

The chase came minutes after the prosecutor invoked the tale of Snow White as he cross-examined a California psychotherapist on the witness stand who claims the defendant was a victim of domestic abuse.

Juror No. 5 was removed from the case this week for misconduct, but then stunned spectators in the courtroom by showing up Thursday to watch the trial.

~Snipped~

The frantic scene outside trumped even the strange line of questioning by Juan Martinez, who spent nearly a half hour questioning psychotherapist Alyce LaViolette over her expertise and the techniques she used to determine Arias suffered violence at the hands of the lover she is accused of killing.

Martinez noted that LaViolette had given seminar presentations titled, "Was Snow White a Battered Woman?"

He then questioned her loudly about how she came to the conclusion that Snow White was abused, to which the defense witness replied that he was mischaracterizing her presentation.

Martinez explained how Snow White was banished to the forest to live in horrible conditions.

"She lived with the seven dwarves and according to the Disney version, she was pretty happy," LaViolette said.

"She lived in a shack, right?" Martinez snapped loudly.

"I thought it was a cute little cabin, Mr. Martinez," LaViolette replied.

Read more:

http://billingsgazette.com/news/national/arias-trial-ends-for-week-with-snow-white-story/article_8e6d81e9-c3eb-547f-9e56-dbc0254100ff.html?comment_form=true
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 2 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:31 am

justanopinion wrote: Laughing it was a nasty move on the part of JW to ask some of the questions that she knew that JM would be asking... do you have any memory problems... etc... I howled right after I cursed the woman... Laughing as it shows they are full game playing and wordsmithing...
Cant wait til monday!!
I laughed, as well, at the last questions Wilmot asked. Her voice was so tight with tension it was funny! She thinks she is going to cramp Juan's style? NOT! Laughing Watch him in just one or two of the vids cross examining (or even examining) the witnesses. He hones in on the weak spot and works the witness. Reminds me of a fisherman at a lake---- you got the fish on the hook, you got to know how to play that fish in order to land it. Juan knows hows to fish!

Alyce says she has no problem with her memory which is EXACTLY where Juan wants her! Alyce now can not say, "I don't recall."

As for her lack of professionalism? She wants to bait or antagonize Juan? Wrong move. She is standing in HIS court on HIS turf. Even Wilmot and Nurmi act like guests in the court; only Juan and Judge Sherry have CLAIMED the court for themselves! IMO, Alyce needs to recognize the value of her presence and act in accordance with the role she plays in this case. Like Samuels, she assumes the WHOLE defense is upon HER shoulders and she gets all god like in her attitude, a know-it-all. Fact is, she has done no research but simply assimilated info into some nice charts, written the one book and hopes to sell a second book... just like Samuels! Alyce is here NOT to represent an abused person (for then she would be representing Travis who does not need her services at this time) but Alyce is here for the PUBLICITY; she likes to hear her own voice despite the listeners tuning her out; Alyce likes her own opinions despite the lack of foundation and incomplete presentation of said opinions; and Alyce likes the MONEY. Oh, yeah, baby! The cash flow!! The seminars are nice but don't pay like this case pays!!! Further, free publicity ....

The pity is the more Alyce says the more people will walk away from buying what she is selling in this case, on Amazon, and with her seminars.

Having had connections with the Long Beach area, I was interested in her work and what she had to say. I am most disappointed in her dismal presentation and obvious bias. She is a man-hater. And I hope Disney sues her for defamation of one of the theme-parks characters due to slander and resulting loss of revenue.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:33 am

Alessandra_Deux wrote:
tesstruhart wrote:I'm so tired right now, but before I sign off, these two tweets were just posted a few minutes ago:

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 2 BHDab3XCAAA_GaF

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 2 BHDVJbUCIAANUUJ
Awesome work!
Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #11 - Page 2 179695
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:57 am

@31:00
Wilmot to Alyce: Do you have a memory problem?

---Watch the smirk on JA's face as she turns to the jury.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK7IeqBIKFo
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:07 am

Court gives removed Jodi Arias juror special treatment

by Jared Dillingham
azfamily.com

Posted on April 4, 2013 at 9:23 PM
Updated today at 9:40 PM

PHOENIX -- The juror removed from the Jodi Arias murder trial reappeared in court Thursday, as a spectator.

The unidentified woman arrived after the lunch break, and sat a few rows behind Jodi Arias with the general public.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Juror 5 is in the courtroom to observe as a member of the public. You should have no contact with [her] until the trial is over," Judge Sherry Stephens warned the court.

Read more:

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Court-Gives-Removed-Jodi-Arias-Juror-Special-Treatment-201564131.html
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:46 am

@1:04:10
Alyce said, "... according to Matt MacCartney...."
---Alyce has stated she ONLY spoke with JA.
Is she now telling us she has spoken to Matt?
JA has stated she has NOT followed/listened to the trial;
Matt also has NOT been on the stand.

--How would Alyce KNOW what Matt has to say?

Matt has NOT submitted any work to the court pertaining to injuries JA may have had at the hands of Bobby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MK7IeqBIKFo#!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:14 am

Freckles wrote:
Weeziethm wrote:

Juan just recently added a computer forensics expert to his rebuttal list so I'm kinda gonna sorta think we will be hearing about some shenanigans!
crystal ball

I bet you are right on!

Goodness, wouldn't that just make our collective day!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:15 am

Freckles wrote:
Bo wrote:I wonder what side of the gallery #5 is sitting on? Not that i think they get to choose...except for the family.

If I am correct, she is in an aqua sweater, has glasses, two-tone hair, and is seated a few rows back from JA. Keep in mind, after the family is seated, the seating may be at random OR if one side is full, they may be asked to be seated on the other side...
Don't judge the seating upon the preference.

That's her all right.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:25 am

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Arias trial ends for week with Snow White story

1 hour ago • Associated Press

Jodi Arias' murder trial concluded for the week Thursday with yet another bizarre episode as reporters chased after an ousted juror as she left the courthouse in a case that has dragged on for months with one peculiar event after another.

The chase came minutes after the prosecutor invoked the tale of Snow White as he cross-examined a California psychotherapist on the witness stand who claims the defendant was a victim of domestic abuse.

Juror No. 5 was removed from the case this week for misconduct, but then stunned spectators in the courtroom by showing up Thursday to watch the trial.

~Snipped~

The frantic scene outside trumped even the strange line of questioning by Juan Martinez, who spent nearly a half hour questioning psychotherapist Alyce LaViolette over her expertise and the techniques she used to determine Arias suffered violence at the hands of the lover she is accused of killing.

Martinez noted that LaViolette had given seminar presentations titled, "Was Snow White a Battered Woman?"

He then questioned her loudly about how she came to the conclusion that Snow White was abused, to which the defense witness replied that he was mischaracterizing her presentation.

Martinez explained how Snow White was banished to the forest to live in horrible conditions.

"She lived with the seven dwarves and according to the Disney version, she was pretty happy," LaViolette said.

"She lived in a shack, right?" Martinez snapped loudly.

"I thought it was a cute little cabin, Mr. Martinez," LaViolette replied.

Read more:

http://billingsgazette.com/news/national/arias-trial-ends-for-week-with-snow-white-story/article_8e6d81e9-c3eb-547f-9e56-dbc0254100ff.html?comment_form=true

As you know I have not been watching Alyce on the stand as I couldn't take any more having already been on defense overload. I missed the start of Juan's cross, which I am going to watch now, but I have to say this is the first I heard of the 'Snow White' bit and I almost spewed my tea!
This woman sounds like an idiot! A complete wacko! What a load of crapola!
I actually felt good thinking about how the jury must be inwardly laughing and doing a lot of eye-rolling in their minds.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:27 am

Freckles wrote:
justanopinion wrote: Laughing it was a nasty move on the part of JW to ask some of the questions that she knew that JM would be asking... do you have any memory problems... etc... I howled right after I cursed the woman... Laughing as it shows they are full game playing and wordsmithing...
Cant wait til monday!!
I laughed, as well, at the last questions Wilmot asked. Her voice was so tight with tension it was funny! She thinks she is going to cramp Juan's style? NOT! Laughing Watch him in just one or two of the vids cross examining (or even examining) the witnesses. He hones in on the weak spot and works the witness. Reminds me of a fisherman at a lake---- you got the fish on the hook, you got to know how to play that fish in order to land it. Juan knows hows to fish!

Alyce says she has no problem with her memory which is EXACTLY where Juan wants her! Alyce now can not say, "I don't recall."

As for her lack of professionalism? She wants to bait or antagonize Juan? Wrong move. She is standing in HIS court on HIS turf. Even Wilmot and Nurmi act like guests in the court; only Juan and Judge Sherry have CLAIMED the court for themselves! IMO, Alyce needs to recognize the value of her presence and act in accordance with the role she plays in this case. Like Samuels, she assumes the WHOLE defense is upon HER shoulders and she gets all god like in her attitude, a know-it-all. Fact is, she has done no research but simply assimilated info into some nice charts, written the one book and hopes to sell a second book... just like Samuels! Alyce is here NOT to represent an abused person (for then she would be representing Travis who does not need her services at this time) but Alyce is here for the PUBLICITY; she likes to hear her own voice despite the listeners tuning her out; Alyce likes her own opinions despite the lack of foundation and incomplete presentation of said opinions; and Alyce likes the MONEY. Oh, yeah, baby! The cash flow!! The seminars are nice but don't pay like this case pays!!! Further, free publicity ....

The pity is the more Alyce says the more people will walk away from buying what she is selling in this case, on Amazon, and with her seminars.

Having had connections with the Long Beach area, I was interested in her work and what she had to say. I am most disappointed in her dismal presentation and obvious bias. She is a man-hater. And I hope Disney sues her for defamation of one of the theme-parks characters due to slander and resulting loss of revenue.

I agree! Great post Freckles!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:42 am

Cant wait til monday!!

The look on Jodi's face during this exchange is really telling about how it went over with the jury. She begins to smile, then her mouth goes straight as if to correct herself and then looks down. So I don't think the jury was amused. At least that is how it looked to me. Point for Juan!
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:44 am

Freckles wrote:@1:04:10
Alyce said, "... according to Matt MacCartney...."
---Alyce has stated she ONLY spoke with JA.
Is she now telling us she has spoken to Matt?
JA has stated she has NOT followed/listened to the trial;
Matt also has NOT been on the stand.

--How would Alyce KNOW what Matt has to say?

Matt has NOT submitted any work to the court pertaining to injuries JA may have had at the hands of Bobby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MK7IeqBIKFo#!

I am wondering if this is what has been referred in court as interviews taken by other people. Wilmot mentioned them in the begining of her testimony and Juan mentioned them as well?
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by Junebug Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:48 am

Freckles wrote:@31:00
Wilmot to Alyce: Do you have a memory problem?

---Watch the smirk on JA's face as she turns to the jury.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK7IeqBIKFo

Oops just noticed this post, the look on Jodi's face as she lowers her gaze and bites her lip is very telling that she knows it didn't play well.
Junebug
Junebug

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:54 am

I caught the ending last night on HLN... I could understand him matching up parts of JA's life with that of Snow White, a stretch and he knew it but could follow... she kept saying it was about the catchy title not about Snow White... But when he pulled out bits of SW's story and said according to this chart you made that was abuse and that was violent abuse, etc... and she'd say yes... You could see the dteam confused and getting frustrated... but when he brought it home and then they objected, approached and ended for the day it was perfect... He said after the SW and comparisons to JA that you can find abuse in anything can't you? PERFECT! If the jurors are anything like us and we've all been saying for as long as she's been on the stand that everything to her is abuse and now they get to stew on it all weekend because now she has SW as a victim too....
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:55 am

Weeziethm wrote:
18thcenturylady wrote:

Her being in the gallery is NOT helping this trial and she knows it! She is really a creep, and I'm glad she's off the jury. I wish they could get her banned from attending.

Her motivation for showing up is very disturbing....what is the point? Certainly not justice, imo.

I think that one of the attorneys should now file a motion to have the dismissed juror banned from the courtroom for the rest of the trial. I think her motivations for being there are not what she claims, and could jeopardize the trial at this point. First she issues a statement requesting the media leave her and her family alone and respect their privacy. Within hours of that she shows up in the courtroom. Now she says she wants to "tell her side" of the story, but must consult an attorney first.
This woman is self-serving, and on a mission to 'get back at' a system that she feels treated her wrongly. At this point, IMO the judge SHOULD step in and issue a gag order prohibiting her from speaking about the trial in any way until it is over, and an order banning her from the courtroom.
I don't think that her presence, or anything she has to say at this point would be beneficial to ANY of the attorneys, the trial, the remaining jurors, or anyone else involved in this case.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:24 am

18thcenturylady wrote:
Weeziethm wrote:

Her motivation for showing up is very disturbing....what is the point? Certainly not justice, imo.

I think that one of the attorneys should now file a motion to have the dismissed juror banned from the courtroom for the rest of the trial. I think her motivations for being there are not what she claims, and could jeopardize the trial at this point. First she issues a statement requesting the media leave her and her family alone and respect their privacy. Within hours of that she shows up in the courtroom. Now she says she wants to "tell her side" of the story, but must consult an attorney first.
This woman is self-serving, and on a mission to 'get back at' a system that she feels treated her wrongly. At this point, IMO the judge SHOULD step in and issue a gag order prohibiting her from speaking about the trial in any way until it is over, and an order banning her from the courtroom.
I don't think that her presence, or anything she has to say at this point would be beneficial to ANY of the attorneys, the trial, the remaining jurors, or anyone else involved in this case.

I have to agree with you now that she should be barred from the courtroom. Had she just said no comment when confronted by media yesterday I'd still be giving her the benefit of the doubt but to say she needs to consult with an attorney before telling her story implies to me she gots dollar signs in here eyes and I just can't respect that. I do have to admit that while I could give two spits about her opinions now I am still curious as all get out to know exactly what she said in order to get the boot..lol
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:30 am

She might talk just want to set the record straight especially after someone called the judge and said she was secretly coaching JA... If i wasn't interacting with JA i'd be pissed as sh!t that someone was talking trash about me... There is alot of speculation out there about what caused her to get removed, I don't blame her for wanting to clear her name but i could wait and since the jury isn't allowed to watch TV they'll never know about what she said...

And with KN wanting to lock up the jury... If they can't afford to have court on fridays how are they going to afford to lock up 17 people 24/7 and work what only 20 hours a week? The jurors would get themselves kicked off for being held hostage...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:30 am

Weeziethm wrote:

Juan just recently added a computer forensics expert to his rebuttal list so I'm kinda gonna sorta think we will be hearing about some shenanigans!

I hope he added a real psychiatric expert like the writer of this very interesting article (thanks Bmore) to sweep away all Samuel and Laviolette shameful BS.
http://kristinarandle.com/blog/jodi-arias-essays/

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:46 am

you're welcome Olivier... I posted this the other day but i don't think anybody commented... Other than the 'nervous breakdown' DB made JA have by telling her to zip it every time she tried to talk, I think that's bunk so it doesn't count... Correct me if i'm wrong but only Bobby and TA are accused of abusing JA, what do both of them have in common?
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:49 am

olivier57 wrote:
Weeziethm wrote:

I hope he added a real psychiatric expert like the writer of this very interesting article (thanks Bmore) to sweep away all Samuel and Laviolette shameful BS.

I read this article days ago, and while I think that she has some very good points and excellent insights, for someone who claims she has watched each day of the trial, she has gotten some very big and basic facts of the case wrong. She also neglects to talk at all about Jodi's stalking for instance and more seriously, her jealousy/obsession, which IMO is like ignoring the elephant in the room.

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:49 am

Bmore wrote:She might talk just want to set the record straight especially after someone called the judge and said she was secretly coaching JA... If i wasn't interacting with JA i'd be pissed as sh!t that someone was talking trash about me... There is alot of speculation out there about what caused her to get removed, I don't blame her for wanting to clear her name but i could wait and since the jury isn't allowed to watch TV they'll never know about what she said...

And with KN wanting to lock up the jury... If they can't afford to have court on fridays how are they going to afford to lock up 17 people 24/7 and work what only 20 hours a week? The jurors would get themselves kicked off for being held hostage...

yeah but if she is on the up n up why put herself out there like she did so soon after making that statement asking for privacy? I agree I'd be ripped too if I felt I had been targeted unfairly but considering the seriousness of all this I dont think I would risk causing any more trouble. I was so pleased to have seen she issued a statement requesting to be left alone..then floored when she turned up in the gallery..now just flat out disgusted about the consulting with an attorney first statement.

as for jury being sequestered.. I literally felt sick to my stomache by the time Wilmott finally stfu..then Juan had me tripping so much with the SW questions I basicly slammed laptop shut and had to go lay down once court convened for the day..did they hash it out again once jury was dismissed?
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:54 am

I'm torn on J5... I don't really care either way, would rather her wait to talk... As far as privacy, sounds like she doesn't want her family bothered or them on her front lawn... I think she was into this trial 100% and felt it was taken away from her, she might want to see it thru... You can kick me down but I'll still be here and i'm sure she's picked a side and maybe in her way she can now show support for it. I think it's weird that the court was told not to talk to her just not the jury like she's a leper or something... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:55 am

Bmore wrote:She might talk just want to set the record straight especially after someone called the judge and said she was secretly coaching JA... If i wasn't interacting with JA i'd be pissed as sh!t that someone was talking trash about me... There is alot of speculation out there about what caused her to get removed, I don't blame her for wanting to clear her name but i could wait and since the jury isn't allowed to watch TV they'll never know about what she said...

The problem I have with this, is that who is she to get all outraged now about what people might be speculating about her?!---SHE is the one who made the choices she did that caused her to come up on the radar in the first place.
Secondly, my God lady, GROW UP. If she feels she's been wronged and at some point feels she needs to "set the record straight", have the decency and maturity to wait. Try behaving like an adult, and have your say WHEN THIS TRIAL IS OVER, and if you REALLY don't want people talking about you or judging you, how about staying home and watching the trial on TV!
I am sorry, but this woman is BAD NEWS. She does indeed see $$$$, and all of the sudden she can't wait to 'put herself out there'...After 'covering her ass' first, of course.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:57 am

Bmore wrote:I'm torn on J5... I don't really care either way, would rather her wait to talk... As far as privacy, sounds like she doesn't want her family bothered or them on her front lawn... I think she was into this trial 100% and felt it was taken away from her, she might want to see it thru... You can kick me down but I'll still be here and i'm sure she's picked a side and maybe in her way she can now show support for it. I think it's weird that the court was told not to talk to her just not the jury like she's a leper or something... lol

Certainly entitled to your opinion but I totally disagree...

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:58 am

I don't know her, her situation, the reason she was excused, why she came back to watch the trial... If the judge said she can be there then that's all that matters. She's free to do what she wants and without knowing all the variables I can't say with a certainty anything, all speculation..
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:07 am

I guess my feeling on J5 is just because you "can" do something (ie, legal right to attend trial) doesn't automatically mean that you "should" do it.

Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:09 am

To me it's just a sideshow, I'm here for the main event... Quite fitting since the dteam has turned this into a Circus...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:26 am

olivier57 wrote:
Weeziethm wrote:

finally read it and found it very interesting. I dont think juan will have any mental health expert take the stand tho..I suspect he feels as I do about that..WTH cares whats wrong with her or when it happened..we are here ONLY to decided wether or not she premeditated the death of Travis Alexander and if he suffered.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:28 am

Bmore wrote:To me it's just a sideshow, I'm here for the main event... Quite fitting since the dteam has turned this into a Circus...

well you got that right! Am I the only one who was kinda dissapointed that her hairdoo wasnt quiet as flamboyant as what was described..btw?
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:29 am

18thcenturylady wrote:
olivier57 wrote:

I read this article days ago, and while I think that she has some very good points and excellent insights, for someone who claims she has watched each day of the trial, she has gotten some very big and basic facts of the case wrong. She also neglects to talk at all about Jodi's stalking for instance and more seriously, her jealousy/obsession, which IMO is like ignoring the elephant in the room.

No doubt you're right, my level of english is not good enough to confront her long text and this huge trial information. Surely also, she didn't write that thinking she would have to testify. You understood that my point is to miss so much an impartial expert.

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:30 am

http://crimeandcourtsnews.blogspot.com/2013/04/update-snow-white-fairy-tales-take.html

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:41 am

Posters on WS are saying that when ALV got off the stand, she went over to speak to Samantha. Katicoolady was in court and asked Sam if she was "ok" and Sam said Yes, Juan is taking care of it.

Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:45 am

Weeziethm wrote:Posters on WS are saying that when ALV got off the stand, she went over to speak to Samantha. Katicoolady was in court and asked Sam if she was "ok" and Sam said Yes, Juan is taking care of it.

OMG! Surely this is not true. What kind of person could do such a thing?
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:49 am

Weeziethm wrote:Posters on WS are saying that when ALV got off the stand, she went over to speak to Samantha. Katicoolady was in court and asked Sam if she was "ok" and Sam said Yes, Juan is taking care of it.

Can you please clarify? I guess I'm dumb...not understanding.
Alyce tried to speak to Travis' sister?
Isn't that NOT allowed??? (I am pretty horrified, actually.)
Who asked Sam if she was "o.k.", Katiecoolady or Alyce?
What did Sam mean by "Juan is taking care of it"?

I am thinking that you meant that A. tried to speak to Samantha Alexander, but Katiecoolady stopped her, and then Katie asked if Sam was o.k., and Sam said Juan was taking care of it, meaning a possible reprimand for A?
Am I getting this right?

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:54 am

Hope it is okay to put Katiecoollady's post here...
Originally Posted by katiecoolady
So the meeting with ALV and Judge S I feel certain was related to what happened right after she requested a break, just before the normal 3pm break time.

I sat there and watched her walk off the stand and the entire family had left except Sam was still sitting there in her seat on the aisle. ALV walked directl to her, leaned in and started "close talking " with her. I instantly went in to protection mode so stood right there wondering WTH is she doing? She then stood up and did some kind of arm move and shrug that would be something you'd do if you were saying something like "well what can we do?".

What I know is this is ILLEGAL. Any representative for the defense CANNOT by law contact a victim/victim's family due to the Victim's Bill of Rights. I was incensed!

All of the journalists were fixated on Juror 5 so no one really caught it.

How dare she??? I walked right out and told Bill and then the ABC news reporter I'd been talking to earler. They all wanted to know what ALV said but I wasn't gonna butt in like that,her just approaching her AT ALL is so wrong. And illegal! I did approach Sam and Aunt Heather at the end of the break and asked if she was ok and reminded her she has legal rights to NOT be contacted like that. The nerve!

She said "Juan's taking care of it". So I'm quite sure that's what happened at the end of the day.

How dare she? She just sat up there trashing Travis then she wants to alleviate her guilt so she approaches Samantha? Yes, this is confirming my diagnosis of narcissism.

so that's that. My arms are killing me right now....arrrgh!
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:56 am

Listened to JM's cross yesterday. Everyone already wrote about that, AL thinks DV, writes DV, speaks DV, sleeps DV, lived (?) DV...

I heard her saying "I have no information about the relations between Prince Charming and Snow White. I don't know what their relationship was, you're mischaracterizing". In my opinion, just reading mails and not speaking with both sides, not watching them live, laugh, talk with friends and relatives (unfortunately) is exactly the same. She HAS NO KNOWLEDGE of who was Travis Alexander, but she allows herself, just hearing to one side and interpreting his writing with JA's glasses, to conclude he was an abuser. I would accept this judgment from his girlfriends, his friends, his family, his co-workers but not from someone for whom "abuses" is the daily "bread and butter".

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:57 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-LOb_t4Kfc

Katiecoolady on abc 15 news report
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:57 am

18th the way I understand it is after leaving the stand Alice walked over and spoke to Sam,Travis sister. Katikoolaid is one of Dr. Drews commentators who sits in the gallery every day,at least I think she's wt Dr. Drew,dunno if she cut the convo short or just spoke to Sam after Alice walked away but I am headed right now to find more info bout this because I find it to be completely horrifying myself considering all the aweful crap that woman had just said about this girls murdered brother that same day!
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:59 am

If I were nasty, I would say that she was trying to ask if TA was also abusing his sisters. But I'm not and thinks she just see an abused in each woman.

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:01 am

Weeziethm wrote:Hope it is okay to put Katiecoollady's post here...
So the meeting with ALV and Judge S I feel certain was related to what happened right after she requested a break, just before the normal 3pm break time.

I sat there and watched her walk off the stand and the entire family had left except Sam was still sitting there in her seat on the aisle. ALV walked directl to her, leaned in and started "close talking " with her. I instantly went in to protection mode so stood right there wondering WTH is she doing? She then stood up and did some kind of arm move and shrug that would be something you'd do if you were saying something like "well what can we do?".

What I know is this is ILLEGAL. Any representative for the defense CANNOT by law contact a victim/victim's family due to the Victim's Bill of Rights. I was incensed!

How dare she??? I walked right out and told Bill and then the ABC news reporter I'd been talking to earler. They all wanted to know what ALV said but I wasn't gonna butt in like that,her just approaching her AT ALL is so wrong. And illegal! I did approach Sam and Aunt Heather at the end of the break and asked if she was ok and reminded her she has legal rights to NOT be contacted like that. The nerve!

She said "Juan's taking care of it". So I'm quite sure that's what happened at the end of the day.

How dare she? She just sat up there trashing Travis then she wants to alleviate her guilt so she approaches Samantha? Yes, this is confirming my diagnosis of narcissism.

thank you..I got to give Sam kudos cuz had it been me I'd of knocked that butch bitches raggedy ass teeth down the back of her throat..man I am so pissed right now
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:01 am

Weez,
Thank you so much for this post. Oh my, I too am shaking with rage right now. Poor Sam...She must have wished she could throttle that woman. I know I would have had to be restrained. Thank you to Katiecoolady...
I hope A. got in BIG TIME trouble. Would LOVE to hear what went on in that room.
I truly hope Juan exposes her for the absolute nutter she is, and tears her to shreds when cross resumes on Monday.

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:02 am

carlakay wrote:

thank you..I got to give Sam kudos cuz had it been me I'd of knocked that butch bitches raggedy ass teeth down the back of her throat..man I am so pissed right now

Me too, Carla!! Well said! I am so furious right now. (See my post).

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:04 am

I agree. No holds barred for Juan come Monday. Rip her a new one bounce
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:06 am

Weeziethm wrote:I agree. No holds barred for Juan come Monday. Rip her a new one bounce

Don't you wish the judge would throw out ALL her testimony and her ass, and instruct the jury on Monday to disregard EVERYTHING that witness said?---That she is no longer to be considered a competent witness in this trial?!!!

Nurmi always flapping his gums and busting everyone's chops with allegations of "prosecutorial misconduct"---OMG, look at this defense witness! It doesn't get any worse that this! I seriously think she and her testimony should be tossed!

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:13 am; edited 2 times in total

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:06 am

Jodi and Snow White: Connection?

By Dr. Drew staff
updated 7:46 AM EDT, Fri April 05, 2013

•Watch 'HLN After Dark: The Jodi Arias Trial' at 10 p.m. on HLN
•Jodi Arias is accused of killing her ex-boyfriend, Travis Alexander; she claims self-defense
•Alexander was stabbed 29 times, shot, throat slashed

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/04/04/jodi-and-snow-white-connection
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:08 am

18thcenturylady wrote:
Weeziethm wrote:I agree. No holds barred for Juan come Monday. Rip her a new one bounce

Don't you wish the judge would throw out ALL her testimony and her ass, and instruct the jury on Monday to disregard EVERYTHING that witness said!!!

OMG that would be fantastic!
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:16 am

ok now I see I was mistaken..Katiekoolaid is not with Dr. Drew..still looking for what could be the possible ramifications for Alice for doing this.
carlakay
carlakay

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:22 am

I don't think the 'Snow White' line of questioning by Juan was a good way to go. I think it might also put the jury off. I think he should have gone right at this b-------, and shown that using her own "guidelines" it was Jodi who was the abuser and stalker.
I hope the sparring over a fairy tale didn't turn jurors off. I found it kind of 'cringeworthy' and I was a little disappointed.

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:23 am

carlakay wrote:ok now I see I was mistaken..Katiekoolaid is not with Dr. Drew..still looking for what could be the possible ramifications for Alice for doing this.

Not sure other than there apparently was a meeting in chambers with ALV and the Judge, attorneys. Probably just a reprimand, reminder of protocol, etc. I'm sure Juan pushed for as much punishment as he could get, and rightfully so!

Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:25 am

18thcenturylady wrote:I don't think the 'Snow White' line of questioning by Juan was a good way to go. I think it might also put the jury off. I think he should have gone right at this b-------, and shown that using her own "guidelines" it was Jodi who was the abuser and stalker.
I hope the sparring over a fairy tale didn't turn jurors off. I found it kind of 'cringeworthy' and I was a little disappointed.

I agree. Not sure the idea was the best he had had, but showing that you can fit anyone in her check list is interesting.

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next