Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #18

+23
Weeziethm
Junebug
18thcenturylady
olivier57
Freckles
tesstruhart
sassy5d
Mylife101
renatae
nemo1970
Alessandra_Deux
Calypso
Moosiesmama
gsweater
justanopinion
Trueblue
glazier
Bo
Mrskinger
Cubs Fan
auman58
vegret
sitemama
27 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #18 - Page 19 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #18

Post by Mari 68 Fri May 03, 2013 12:47 pm

Such good friends with Darryl and his son. Ahhh, the memories.

I think I'll stop by for 30 minutes and eat breakfast. Grab gas cans and drop off the DVD player I swiped from Granny.

yeah, 30 mins is good. I mean, we did spend years together - havent seen Darryl or his son in almost 2 years - yeah, 30 mins is a real good quality time mark.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #18 - Page 19 Empty Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #18

Post by Weeziethm Fri May 03, 2013 12:48 pm

Mari, you are on a roll today bounce
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 03, 2013 12:49 pm

i'm about to take AL's "context" dildo and write "covert" on the other side and shove it in his mouth... gaahhhh
Bmore
Bmore

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri May 03, 2013 12:49 pm

Gotta hand it to you guys. I couldn't take 5 min. of this guy let alone 5 hours. I am in and out of the sunshine here today basking in the memories of Juan's brilliant and heartfelt words yesterday~

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 03, 2013 12:49 pm

where did she get the $$$ KN? B!tch be broke...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by carlakay Fri May 03, 2013 12:50 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:
sassy5d wrote:Lol. It sounds like a liar lying their way out of lies.

The juror returning for defense closing is going to bother me.
Maybe they are buying the defendant ot

Hi guys, not watching, but just checked in here. This is going to bother me too, but what is getting to me more right now is that someone quoted above that someone at the trial said the jurors are riveted to Nurmi.
Huh??????????????????

dont stress this ex juror..from all I read the place was packed yesterday so it is possible he could not get in to see the states closiing statements...if not the case...he has no say now
carlakay
carlakay

Mood : Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Fri May 03, 2013 12:51 pm

C'mon Nurmi.. Explain why there is no trace of her in Arizona, on her 'covert' mission.
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Fri May 03, 2013 12:52 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:Gotta hand it to you guys. I couldn't take 5 min. of this guy let alone 5 hours. I am in and out of the sunshine here today basking in the memories of Juan's brilliant and heartfelt words yesterday~

I sent a tweet to Jodi to let her know how UNinterested you are in her closing argument that you are hoeing cow schitt. =)
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Fri May 03, 2013 12:52 pm

It is so obvious that KN is just going through the motions because he has to. I think he would rather be anywhere else, IMO.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 03, 2013 12:52 pm

yeah you can buy with cash but that doesn't stop the video from catching you in AZ...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Fri May 03, 2013 12:53 pm

Bmore wrote:where did she get the $$$ KN? B!tch be broke...

Yeah, she's a thief. She was probably stealing from every damn job she ever had.

She is not happy right now. Look at her widdle pouty face.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 03, 2013 12:53 pm

mylife... as i tell my kids... i'd rather have my wisdom teeth extracted thru my ass... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Fri May 03, 2013 12:54 pm

gas can

walmart

yessssssssssss

bring it!!!!!!!

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Fri May 03, 2013 12:54 pm

Bmore wrote:yeah you can buy with cash but that doesn't stop the video from catching you in AZ...
Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #18 - Page 19 88030

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by renatae Fri May 03, 2013 12:55 pm

sassy5d wrote:I just think Juan was amazing. I couldn't figure out where the felony murder played in but, gee, if you said it was his gun, then u stole it, and he died. Whoops.

Here's my thoughts, defying any logic. There are no surprises. Both sides know what can be brought in. I just can't logically answer why JW makes faces of shock when she heard things.

I couldn't believe, either, how JW kept making those faces as if Juan was saying outlandish things, especially about the gas cans. She acted as if Juan was telling bald face lies, like her client. Incredible.

I was having a bit of trouble with the felong thing as well. I was half asleep, but this is what I thought he was saying - if you got to a person's house, pick up their weapon (gun or knife, forget which) without permission, or even with their permission, start using the weapon against them, you no longer have their permission and are now engaged in a felony (theft, assault?) and if the person dies as a result of your actions, then it's felony murder. Similar to when you hold up a bank with a gun and someone dies during the robbery. Anyone else?

OK, Nurmi up going on and on about the gas cans and how it's dumb for her to borrow them when she could walk into WalMart and buy them and no one would be the wiser. Are you serious?? This is the best you've got?

Ho hum. Well, vaguely amusing.
renatae
renatae

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Fri May 03, 2013 12:55 pm

When they arrested this skank-monster, they didn't even know yet about those gas cans.

hahahahhah - they talked to Darryl.

He outed her.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri May 03, 2013 12:55 pm

Mylife101 wrote:It is so obvious that KN is just going through the motions because he has to. I think he would rather be anywhere else, IMO.

Yea! Good to hear this! Jury must see this too~ bounce bounce bounce

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Fri May 03, 2013 12:55 pm

Lol she said she took it back to THAT Walmart in Salinas.. Ass baha
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 03, 2013 12:55 pm

she did say she took it back to that one didn't she... i thought so
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 Fri May 03, 2013 12:56 pm

Yep, trying to say diff walmart. I thought JM got JA to say she took it to the same one when she was on the stand.
Mylife101
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri May 03, 2013 12:57 pm

Hey guys, did Nurmi actually say out loud in his statement that HE did not like Jodi???

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri May 03, 2013 12:58 pm

Stepped away so some of this might be repeats.

TWEET

elizabetherwin What do you think about the "covert mission" stuff? Good choice of words or is it getting old? #JodiArias about 1 minute ago

reporterjmiguel Nurmi is stressing if #jodiarias was on a covert mission, than why would she leave a paper trail. 3 minutes ago

elizabetherwin Getting a little slow now, going through bank receipts. The reporter in me says noooo, not math! #JodiArias 4 minutes ago

elizabetherwin Jurors paying very close attention, some taking notes. #JodiArias 6 minutes ago

michaelbkiefer Nurmi: "You go in there clean and you do your business," not stop along the way. "It's not so covert anymore, is it?" 7 minutes ago

michaelbkiefer Nurmi keeps referring to the Martinez theory as "a covert mission." 9 minutes ago

elizabetherwin Nurmi keeps saying "covert mission." I keep hearing Mission Impossible theme song. 9 minutes ago

michaelbkiefer Regarding the dyed hair. Nurmi goes to the photo of Arias with her sister and others taken nearly a month before the murder. 10 minutes ago

reporterjmiguel The #Arias jury is started to appear disinterested. 12 minutes ago

elizabetherwin Woah guys, when I say strong it means this is the best I've seen Nurmi during the trial. #JodiArias 13 minutes ago

VinniePolitan #Nurmi explaining all the other ways #JodiArias could have planned the murder... Classic defense tactic... "Why would she do it this way?" 14 minutes ago

elizabetherwin Nurmi now pointing out the paper trail #JodiArias left while renting the car. She went 2 airport w/security cameras, signed her name. 15 minutes ago ·

michaelbkiefer Now Nurmi is discussing the premeditation theory that Arias rented a car to cover her tracks. He addresses the paper trail of car rental. 17 minutes ago

elizabetherwin Nurmi points out #JodiArias could have borrowed a friend/family car and left no paper trail. 18 minutes ago

elizabetherwin Nurmi started strong. Can he keep the momentum going all day? What are your thoughts so far? #JodiArias 19 minutes ago

VinniePolitan #JodiArias not looking super confident as #Nurmi delivers closing argument... pic.twitter.com/s7B1QiWJEo 19 minutes ago

reporterjmiguel I'm sorry..a gun is a gun. Shoot someone in the "right" spot and you can kill them. 19 minutes ago

michaelbkiefer One of my followers raised this question yesterday: Why bring a gun and then stab someone to death? 20 minutes ago

elizabetherwin Nurmi: "State said #JodiArias is a smart woman." 21 minutes ago

elizabetherwin Nurmi says why would #JodiArias steal gun from gparents if her dad had guns or she could get one from anywhere else. 21 minutes ago

michaelbkiefer Nurmi: Why would Arias steal the gun in advance? Why take her grandfather's gun? 22 minutes ago

reporterjmiguel Nurmi stressing the .25 caliber gun is a "very weak gun" 22 minutes ago

elizabetherwin Nurmi has been slow and at times boring to listen to at other points in the trial. He's neither now. #JodiArias 23 minutes ago

elizabetherwin Nurmi says #JodiArias was trying to move on, date others, move home etc. Says that shows she wasn't planning killing.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Fri May 03, 2013 12:58 pm

Bmore wrote:she did say she took it back to that one didn't she... i thought so

Yes, in fact she said she went into Starbucks for that effing strawberry frap (b!tch) and then went right back into WalMart. SAME shopping center.

I hate strawberry fraps now.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 03, 2013 12:58 pm

yeah after buying it she thought about how it would cost her more money and not a good idea so she returned it...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Fri May 03, 2013 12:58 pm

Ok. I'm not watching this anymore. He's not compelling me to question the evidence. This makes no sense lol.

I'm waiting for him to throw up his hands and say, ah shit, I've got nothing, it doesn't make sense, I can't keep the lies straight lol
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Fri May 03, 2013 12:59 pm

Psst...Nurmi - Jodi did not withdraw cash for her road trip, she DEPOSITED it.

Therefore, she would have needed to use her debit card (same as cash) to purchase any gas and, guess what, Nurmi....debits are listed on BANK STATEMENTS.

Sheesh.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 03, 2013 12:59 pm

18 yes... he said you don't need to like her, i don't even like her 9 out of 10 days...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Fri May 03, 2013 12:59 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:Hey guys, did Nurmi actually say out loud in his statement that HE did not like Jodi???

Yes, but only 9 out of 10 days.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by olivier57 Fri May 03, 2013 12:59 pm

KN is unmethodical.

olivier57

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri May 03, 2013 12:59 pm

Mylife101 wrote:Yep, trying to say diff walmart. I thought JM got JA to say she took it to the same one when she was on the stand.

JA said she returned it to the SAME Walmart she bought it from...
Not up to JM to check EVERY Walmart!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri May 03, 2013 1:00 pm

Weeziethm wrote:Psst...Nurmi - Jodi did not withdraw cash for her road trip, she DEPOSITED it.

Therefore, she would have needed to use her debit card (same as cash) to purchase any gas and, guess what, Nurmi....debits are listed on BANK STATEMENTS.

Sheesh.

Yep!^^^
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Fri May 03, 2013 1:00 pm

Mylife101 wrote:Yep, trying to say diff walmart. I thought JM got JA to say she took it to the same one when she was on the stand.

I knew it...they were whispering yesterday during the gas cans. He's an idiot because the jury knows she said SAME Walmart on cross with JM.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri May 03, 2013 1:01 pm

LOL! I knew it! I knew yesterday they were going to CHANGE THE STORY IN THE CLOSING!!!
Oh yes, Jodi emphatically said that she returned the gas can to the same Walmart!
I think they even did a check and said that NO Walmart had that model gas can returned that day.
Bet a million Juan knew this was coming---He's got it covered later in rebutt!!!!
I can't wait for that. I will be checking TV about 6 PM my time---(3 there) hoping KN is done and Juan will be up!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy5d Fri May 03, 2013 1:01 pm

She's saving the receipt to say aha I wasn't in az
sassy5d
sassy5d

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri May 03, 2013 1:03 pm

TWEET

elizabetherwin Nurmi talking about June 3, 2008 already. 32 seconds ago

michaelbkiefer Nurmi goes through the WalMart receipts and the upside down license plate. 2 minutes ago

elizabetherwin "Nowhere in jury instructions does it ask you to convict #JodiArias of being a liar." 4 minutes ago ·

elizabetherwin So far the statement of the day-when Nurmi says he doesn't like #JodiArias 9 days out of 10. 5 minutes ago

elizabetherwin Nurmi turns his back to the jurors and walks away while still talking. #JodiArias 6 minutes ago ·

elizabetherwin What do you think about the "covert mission" stuff? Good choice of words or is it getting old? #JodiArias 7 minutes ago

reporterjmiguel Nurmi is stressing if #jodiarias was on a covert mission, than why would she leave a paper trail. 9 minutes ago

elizabetherwin Getting a little slow now, going through bank receipts. The reporter in me says noooo, not math! #JodiArias 10 minutes ago

elizabetherwin Jurors paying very close attention, some taking notes. #JodiArias 13 minutes ago

michaelbkiefer Nurmi: "You go in there clean and you do your business," not stop along the way. "It's not so covert anymore, is it?" 14 minutes ago

michaelbkiefer Nurmi keeps referring to the Martinez theory as "a covert mission." 15 minutes ago

elizabetherwin Nurmi keeps saying "covert mission." I keep hearing Mission Impossible theme song. 16 minutes ago

michaelbkiefer Regarding the dyed hair. Nurmi goes to the photo of Arias with her sister and others taken nearly a month before the murder. 16 minutes ago

reporterjmiguel The #Arias jury is started to appear disinterested. 18 minutes ago

elizabetherwin Woah guys, when I say strong it means this is the best I've seen Nurmi during the trial. #JodiArias 19 minutes ago

VinniePolitan #Nurmi explaining all the other ways #JodiArias could have planned the murder... Classic defense tactic... "Why would she do it this way?" 20 minutes ago

elizabetherwin Nurmi now pointing out the paper trail #JodiArias left while renting the car. She went 2 airport w/security cameras, signed her name. 22 minutes ago ·

michaelbkiefer Now Nurmi is discussing the premeditation theory that Arias rented a car to cover her tracks. He addresses the paper trail of car rental. 23 minutes ago

elizabetherwin Nurmi points out #JodiArias could have borrowed a friend/family car and left no paper trail. 24 minutes ago

elizabetherwin Nurmi started strong. Can he keep the momentum going all day? What are your thoughts so far? #JodiArias 25 minutes ago

VinniePolitan #JodiArias not looking super confident as #Nurmi delivers closing argument... pic.twitter.com/s7B1QiWJEo 25 minutes ago

reporterjmiguel I'm sorry..a gun is a gun. Shoot someone in the "right" spot and you can kill them. 26 minutes ago

michaelbkiefer One of my followers raised this question yesterday: Why bring a gun and then stab someone to death?
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri May 03, 2013 1:03 pm

Bmore wrote:18 yes... he said you don't need to like her, i don't even like her 9 out of 10 days...

roflao roflao roflao roflao roflao roflao

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri May 03, 2013 1:04 pm

sassy5d wrote:She's saving the receipt to say aha I wasn't in az

JA said she was saving them to deduct from her income tax as a BUSINESS EXPENSE.
Also why she felt she could rent a car... could deduct it.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri May 03, 2013 1:05 pm

The ONLY thing I wish I could see is Jodi's face during this debacle. Is she freaking at all? Coloring? Smirking? Holding JW's hand?

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 03, 2013 1:06 pm

why would she set up an alibi because when the hammer comes down then RB can say she said she was going to the grand canyon to take pics but nobody can verifiy so that would link back to she had time to kill TA... if she makes up an excuse after the fact and pretended to be on schedule nobody would be the wiser at first...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Fri May 03, 2013 1:06 pm

Oh, yes. The office.

The hard pounding vaginal sex scene.

riiiiight
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Fri May 03, 2013 1:07 pm

Pianist wrote:I can't stand to listen to him. He actually makes me sick. I think I will crochet to keep calm.
LOL make me something nice.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Fri May 03, 2013 1:07 pm

18thcenturylady wrote:The ONLY thing I wish I could see is Jodi's face during this debacle. Is she freaking at all? Coloring? Smirking? Holding JW's hand?

Nope. Nothing. Calm face.

No coloring.
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri May 03, 2013 1:07 pm

Ladies. IF you were lost, how is the VERY first person you would call? Middle of the desert, lonely road to nowhere...
Ah! You would call.... 911! Right?

Not JA. Nope. She said she got lost and fails to get...
directions? Does not compute.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Fri May 03, 2013 1:09 pm

Hi Travis! Happy to see me???

I'm so tired, do you think you could let me catch a nap before I head on up to Utah??? Yes?? You're such a sweetheart.

Hey, listen - my phone is dead - can I borrow your charger???

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Fri May 03, 2013 1:10 pm

Hopefully, Nurmi won't forget about the broken glass pick-up in the kitchen that morning.

Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri May 03, 2013 1:12 pm

TWEET

michaelbkiefer Nurmi asking why Arias didn't just kill Alexander while he was watching videos with his back to her if she was on a single-minded mission. 34 seconds

elizabetherwin Nurmi: "If she had the gun and knife when she go 2 TA's house (like prosc says) why didn't she shoot him then and there?" 42 seconds ago

reporterjmiguel "He's so scared of her (#jodiarias) he is taking naked pictures of her in the bed"

--- Juan is listening with his head propped up on his hand. His eyes are shut as he listens. Cool
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri May 03, 2013 1:12 pm

to give them a false sense of security...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 Fri May 03, 2013 1:12 pm

FFS

People are coming in the office at 10:30

NOBODY CONDUCTS REAL BUSINESS ON FRIDAYS!!!

GAWD
Mari 68
Mari 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri May 03, 2013 1:13 pm

Mari 68 wrote:Hi Travis! Happy to see me???

I'm so tired, do you think you could let me catch a nap before I head on up to Utah??? Yes?? You're such a sweetheart.

Hey, listen - my phone is dead - can I borrow your charger???

Yep!
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by 18thcenturylady Fri May 03, 2013 1:13 pm

TV is on mute. Finally stopped in there for a peek. First thing that strikes me is the beast sitting straight up in her chair with pathetic poor me face. So different from her disrespectful, creepy coloring-smirking-fake crying of yesterday. Jury has to notice. Got to be thinking what an absolute loony she is.
LOL, Juan had his head resting on one hand looking like 'Oh my God, save me'.
I get all gleeful just thinking of him blowing them to bits in an epic rebuttal later, and THEY CAN'T DO A BLOODY DAMN THING---IT'S OVER!

18thcenturylady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next