Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion on the internet presence of the Defense Team and George Zimmerman

+18
DebFrmHell
sitemama
Mari 68
Ann - Tx
FystyAngel
Bmore
Freckles
Gizmo711
KimmyK
Porky
ellejay
Puzzler
WeeBonnie
sharona
snowbird
serenaz1
Chickenbutt
KZ
22 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Discussion on the internet presence of the Defense Team and George Zimmerman Empty Discussion on the internet presence of the Defense Team and George Zimmerman

Post by KZ Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:06 pm

Discussion thread for thoughts about the internet presence of the Defense Team and George Zimmerman. Includes Facebook, GZLegalCase site, etc. and any future sites.

Thank you for keeping this thread on topic!
KZ
KZ

Back to top Go down

Discussion on the internet presence of the Defense Team and George Zimmerman Empty Re: Discussion on the internet presence of the Defense Team and George Zimmerman

Post by justanopinion Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:05 am

Just my opinion however, comments on the internet about GZ, how the case is prepared, some ill advised comments about Trayvon and the solicitation of donations is in bad taste.

While it may be legal at this point because this is a fairly new tactic I believe that it should be visited by The Law Society or Bar (whatever governs the ethical behaviour of lawyers) and rules put in place to regulate how and what can legally be done.

It is my opinion that this whole case has become a three ring circus... in this ring we have MOM throwing ideas out to see what will stick... in the middle ring we have GZ and his website asking for donations for living expenses, legal costs, and in the last ring we have Shellie and immediate family boldfaced lying to CYA. MOO But it all remains to be seen if any of this does happen and what the outcome will be.. crystal ball
justanopinion
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Discussion on the internet presence of the Defense Team and George Zimmerman Empty Re: Discussion on the internet presence of the Defense Team and George Zimmerman

Post by Chickenbutt Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:09 am

Justa, on one of the threads (don't know which one) someone posted the link to an article that said due to MOM and the paypal business, the legal powers that be were looking at the rules and regulations governing lawyers raising money for their clients. Let me go look for the article and I will post it for you.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:13 am

Justa, this is the link I was looking for.
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/01/2778234/myspace-page-is-latest-salvo-in.html

This was first posted by Tamta on another thread, media I think. The second page talks about the legalities and the changes that need to be made. It was very interesting reading.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:53 am

Thank you so much Chickenbutt I found it very interesting reading.
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:16 am

"She said O’Mara also may be violating American Bar Association rules that prohibit a lawyer from helping third parties make prohibited extrajudicial comments."

"Under American Bar Association rules, a lawyer can speak publicly on a case as long as it does not prejudice a potential jury"

I would be so happy if OM got spanked by the Bar and caused a new rule to be instated. But considering all the crap they let Bozo get away with, it doesn't seem they bother with ensuring FL attorneys have any ethics or credibility.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/01/2778234_p2/myspace-page-is-latest-salvo-in.html#storylink=cpy

serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:52 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Justa, this is the link I was looking for.
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/01/2778234/myspace-page-is-latest-salvo-in.html

This was first posted by Tamta on another thread, media I think. The second page talks about the legalities and the changes that need to be made. It was very interesting reading.
Thanks that is a good read and I am glad that I not the only one that thinks this is unprofessional. It would seem that some attorneys don't approve either from the article.
snowbird
snowbird

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by sharona Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:27 pm

Soliciting donations certainly is a novel approach... and IMO a bit cheesy. I hope it won't become a trend... I thought George's original website was outrageous.. saying that he had a "life altering event.. send money".

My opinion of O'Mara has taken a nosedive. Originally I thought he was taking the case pro bono as his ticket to fame.. But now there's blood in the water.. and its about the money. I think its a mistake to delay the trial a year or a million dollars (which ever comes first) I know GZ waived his right to a speedy trial, but he should rethink that and file a motion to go forward.. The money will all be gone and donations will dry up long before a trial date. It must be incredibly costly to have a "security team"..

So... I know this will become a trend.. and O'Mara was a real slimeball to blame Trayvon for his own death at the second bond hearing.

I am just disgusted with all of them.. but then again.. It's Florida.

sharona

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:27 pm

I'd like to clarify a fallacy, incorrect assumption that is oft repeated:

Paypal allows you UP TO 10k transfers. NOT JUSt transfers 9,999.99 AND LESS.
GZ had the option - and he funds to transfer 10k all those times. So yeah it appears he was hoping to CHEAT the IRS as well as the court, his lawyer, the judge and all of us taxpayers!!

That is all. No

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:28 pm

WeeBonnie wrote:I'd like to clarify a fallacy, incorrect assumption that is oft repeated:

GZ had the option - and he funds to transfer 10k all those times. So yeah it appears he was hoping to CHEAT the IRS as well as the court, his lawyer, the judge and all of us taxpayers!!
That is all. No

BBM in blue:

GZ PayPal to GZ bank account is a cash transfer and wouldn't come under IRS scrutiny- they are both his accounts.

It doesn't speak to the issue of whether he intended to cheat the IRS, or to deceive the court, or to do anything to us taxpayers. It's the only way he could get $ out of PayPal.
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:05 pm

Zimmerman chats about cash, New Black Panthers in jail calls
By Rene Stutzman and Jeff Weiner, Orlando

Zimmerman and his family made a conscious decision to transfer money from one account to another in increments smaller than $10,000. They did it after a discussion about reporting requirements.

A larger transfer, said the brother-in-law, "is not against anything. It's just reported."

That runs counter to what O'Mara told the judge: that the family made many transfers of $9,990 and $9,999 because PayPal prohibited any transfer of $10,000 or more.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-07-17/news/os-george-zimmerman-jail-phone-calls-2-20120717_1_trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman-shellie-zimmerman
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:50 pm

I don't know if I can clarify any better, but 10k could have been transferred. GZ made a conscious choice and did discuss skirting reporting rules as why. See Snowbords post above me- No more Pay Pal excuses now!!!

Puzzler wrote:
WeeBonnie wrote:I'd like to clarify a fallacy, incorrect assumption that is oft repeated:

That is all. No

BBM in blue:

GZ PayPal to GZ bank account is a cash transfer and wouldn't come under IRS scrutiny- they are both his accounts.

It doesn't speak to the issue of whether he intended to cheat the IRS, or to deceive the court, or to do anything to us taxpayers. It's the only way he could get $ out of PayPal.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:31 pm

How Zimmerman blows through 36K in Thirteen days!

Not the best article because it doesnt challenge MOZms deceits- but WOW. Most of its blown on communication devices, food, and some time at the beach.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/07/17/2900145/zimmerman-spent-35k-on-cell-phones.html

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:54 pm

WeeBonnie wrote:How Zimmerman blows through 36K in Thirteen days!

Not the best article because it doesnt challenge MOZms deceits- but WOW. Most of its blown on communication devices, food, and some time at the beach.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/07/17/2900145/zimmerman-spent-35k-on-cell-phones.html

--excellent article..!

--and don't worry---she wrote another that DOES "challenge omara's deceits"!

--omara: "It puts my credibility on the line."

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/07/17/2898502/jail-call-says-defense-attorney.html

Jail call says defense attorney knew about Zimmerman’s hidden money

--snipped--

[Scott] Wilson, the man O’Mara identified as the person who administered Zimmerman’s online fund-raising drive, at one point asks Zimmerman whether the lawyer knows “the volume” of the donations that came in from the public. Zimmerman said O’Mara knew about the attempted transfer of $37,000, but not any more than that.
~~~~~~
“I recall now some conversation of a transfer, but I don’t recall a specific amount,” O’Mara told The Miami Herald. “If it was $10,000 or $100,000 or $30,000, I would have remembered. It’s not the type of thing you would risk your license to practice law over.”

He stressed that the jailhouse recording shows that Zimmerman was keeping him “at arm’s length” regarding the money he had raised. O’Mara said he does not think the recording is clear-cut about whether Zimmerman told him about the money.
~~~~
In another jailhouse call, Zimmerman calls his wife, who is at a meeting with O’Mara and Zimmerman’s family. He mentions that the lawyer suggested he file for indigence, which would allow the state to pay his extra legal costs, such as hiring experts.

“I told him that we received some small contribution, and he said it doesn’t matter,” Zimmerman said. “No, it doesn’t,” Shellie replied. “He’s kind of talked about that.”
~~~~
...the State Attorney’s office declined to comment Tuesday on whether De la Rionda had heard the jailhouse tape that seems to show the defense lawyer knew about his client’s money.

Miami attorney Andy Berman, who has represented lawyers in the past, said it “does not take much” to trigger a Florida Bar investigation.

“Without deciding there was any misrepresentation — speaking in theoretical terms — if he knew the guy was not indigent at the time he filed a motion saying he was indigent, he would be committing fraud, deceit and misrepresentation,” Berman said. “In a high-profile case like this one, it could get you suspended or disbarred.”

--more@link

--and to think---not too long ago he was making the rounds saying that his client---would have to work on repairing his credibility.

--now omara and the client--------can go off to credibility-repair therapy together!

ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:02 am

Oh Ellejay- I know you hear this all the time..... But you post the most beautiful links!
I think MOM disgraced himself today in so many ways I've lost count.
Sending emails and promising to answer posters from the Treehouss concerns?
He stepped in a big pile of crap right there. Blinded by money just like his client.

I think he's a goner.
Tks again Elle!

ellejay wrote:

--excellent article..!

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/07/17/2898502/jail-call-says-defense-attorney.html

--snipped--

[Scott] Wilson, the man O’Mara identified as the person who administered Zimmerman’s online fund-raising drive, at one point asks Zimmerman whether the lawyer knows “the volume” of the donations that came in from the public. Zimmerman said O’Mara knew about the attempted transfer of $37,000, but not any more than that.
~~~~~~
“I recall now some conversation of a transfer, but I don’t recall a specific amount,” O’Mara told The Miami Herald. “If it was $10,000 or $100,000 or $30,000, I would have remembered. It’s not the type of thing you would risk your license to practice law over.”

He stressed that the jailhouse recording shows that Zimmerman was keeping him “at arm’s length” regarding the money he had raised. O’Mara said he does not think the recording is clear-cut about whether Zimmerman told him about the money.
~~~~
In another jailhouse call, Zimmerman calls his wife, who is at a meeting with O’Mara and Zimmerman’s family. He mentions that the lawyer suggested he file for indigence, which would allow the state to pay his extra legal costs, such as hiring experts.

“I told him that we received some small contribution, and he said it doesn’t matter,” Zimmerman said. “No, it doesn’t,” Shellie replied. “He’s kind of talked about that.”
~~~~
...the State Attorney’s office declined to comment Tuesday on whether De la Rionda had heard the jailhouse tape that seems to show the defense lawyer knew about his client’s money.

Miami attorney Andy Berman, who has represented lawyers in the past, said it “does not take much” to trigger a Florida Bar investigation.

“Without deciding there was any misrepresentation — speaking in theoretical terms — if he knew the guy was not indigent at the time he filed a motion saying he was indigent, he would be committing fraud, deceit and misrepresentation,” Berman said. “In a high-profile case like this one, it could get you suspended or disbarred.”

--more@link

--and to think---not too long ago he was making the rounds saying that his client---would have to work on repairing his credibility.

--now omara and the client--------can go off to credibility-repair therapy together!

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Porky Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:10 am

How much hatred for a dead kid does one have to posses to be THIS kind of fool and continue the massive donating

Porky

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:25 am

ellejay wrote:

--excellent article..!

--snipped--

~~~~~~

~~~~

~~~~

--more@link

I don't know if O'Mara actually filed a motion for indigency status on Zimmerman's behalf. During the first bond hearing, O'Mara mentioned to Shellie that he had discussed with her a pending motion to have Zimmerman declared indigent, but I have never seen that document.

Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:53 am

Porky wrote:
How much hatred for a dead kid does one have to posses to be THIS kind of fool and continue the massive donating

--yep.

--i was looking back at the letter/docs omara sent to judgeL in may (his disclosure of the $$$$$'s) that the Z's had lied about @ bond hearing1.

--from the time the "realgeorgezimmerman" site opened for biz! on april 11th ( b/c george had "experienced a life changing event" and boo hoo had no money..) until omara "shut down his internet presense" on april 24th------5978 $$$$$upporters had kicked in $205,637.96 ( an average of $35/gift giver.)

--and then of course we know that the donation$$$$ began to dwindle-----so omara did his donor-a-thon (the $$'s poured back in!) briefly .....the donor$$$ then held off $$$$upport b/c they thought omara was a wimp and should go, or maybe the judge should go-------motion filed! DQ judgeL!

--the gzlegal Mod was for a time checking in w/ the $$$$$upporters bright and early in the a.m. ( to wish them a good morning!? )-----of course not, to let them know how much money had come in since he last updated them..but i haven't noticed that (cheery a.m. rally the troop$$$) lately.

http://www.flcourts18.org/PDF/Press_Releases/Notice%20of%20Filing%207%2013%2012.pdf
--notice of filing---letter/docs from omara to judgeL--re: $$$$$disclosure
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:09 am

Alessandra_Deux wrote:

I don't know if O'Mara actually filed a motion for indigency status on Zimmerman's behalf. During the first bond hearing, O'Mara mentioned to Shellie that he had discussed with her a pending motion to have Zimmerman declared indigent, but I have never seen that document.

--very good point.

--no, he never filed that indigency app.

--now we know he was talking about it just a few days after becoming george's attorney (april 14th jail calls or so..)---if he really believed that george----was indigent---and had no money----why not file it ?????

ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by KimmyK Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:13 am

ellejay wrote:
Alessandra_Deux wrote:

--very good point.

--now we know he was talking about it just a few days after becoming george's attorney (april 14th jail calls or so..)---if he really believed that george----was indigent---and had no money----why not file it ?????

Been mostly reading, (trying to keep up), but had to comment on this one...
Great question Ellejay!
I think MOM knew about the funds, but went for a le$$or bail amount. (More $$ available for MOM!)
MOM never filed for indigency as he knew if he did and it was found out (duh) he would be in BIG trouble.
Instead, he played it like he just found out about the funds a few days later and then informed the court.
Mission accomplished...cheaper bail! JMO
Now, standard response: I don't recall hearing about the 37K (or something like that, see link above)
KimmyK
KimmyK

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:25 am

Porky wrote:

That's the bottom line and it's scary while being a disgrace. It's not that these donors believe in Zimmerman, it's the killing of a black man that they are donating for. (there will be a certain place set aside for these type one day).

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:10 am

MOM responds to Tree Hose Editor - seeking deeper discussion with fringe racists.

Bunch a fools who don't care who shot who as long as it gives them an excuse to vent hatred at black America.

These freaks refer to themselves as a "think tank" (HA!!) but wish no one had been stupid enough to post MOMs email on a thread there. Sad for MOM!

Read the last bit where he's trying to explain to this bunch of idiots without insulting them that contact with them is toxic to the defense! Ya think?

MOM is not doing so well with this internet presence thing huh?
The funny thing is GZ has aligned himself with these freaks do there is no mistaking they enjoy their support.

http://thegrio.com/2012/07/16/zimmermans-lawyer-seek-a-chat-with-conservative-bloggers/

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:26 am

ellejay wrote:
Porky wrote:

--yep.

--i was looking back at the letter/docs omara sent to judgeL in may (his disclosure of the $$$$$'s) that the Z's had lied about @ bond hearing1.

--from the time the "realgeorgezimmerman" site opened for biz! on april 11th ( b/c george had "experienced a life changing event" and boo hoo had no money..) until omara "shut down his internet presense" on april 24th------5978 $$$$$upporters had kicked in $205,637.96 ( an average of $35/gift giver.)

--and then of course we know that the donation$$$$ began to dwindle-----so omara did his donor-a-thon (the $$'s poured back in!) briefly .....the donor$$$ then held off $$$$upport b/c they thought omara was a wimp and should go, or maybe the judge should go-------motion filed! DQ judgeL!

--the gzlegal Mod was for a time checking in w/ the $$$$$upporters bright and early in the a.m. ( to wish them a good morning!? )-----of course not, to let them know how much money had come in since he last updated them..but i haven't noticed that (cheery a.m. rally the troop$$$) lately.

http://www.flcourts18.org/PDF/Press_Releases/Notice%20of%20Filing%207%2013%2012.pdf
This letter bothers me because it is full of lies. As I put on his phone call page he was planning of using the money for bond. His wife told him he can't do that because it would affect his indigency status according to O'Mara. So that tells me that O'Mare knew about the money because she was stating they were going to use it for bond. In fact he states that is why the money is there, they were trying to get his dad and grandmother to put up the house, so they would not have to use all of the money that they had in the accounts. No wonder why O'Mara didn't want the rest of the jail house calls to come out. He didn't want to use the bail bonds men because he didn't think they would keep where he was going to live from the press.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:40 am

ellejay wrote:
Alessandra_Deux wrote:

--very good point.

O'Mara was looking for every angle not to give that money to a bondsman, because he had his own plans for it. His gig was up when Lester revoked George's bond, hench...went the swallowing of the lips...he didn't know how he was going to get out of this. O'Mara was just so sure that the judge wouldn't bother about all the money in pay pal, but surprise, surprise, bond revoked and put up to one million.

There are no grounds to ask for Lester to step down from the case, it is going to rely on whether Lester wants to step down or not. O'Mara and client look like two dummy's.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:42 am

WeeBonnie wrote:MOM responds to Tree Hose Editor - seeking deeper discussion with fringe racists.

Bunch a fools who don't care who shot who as long as it gives them an excuse to vent hatred at black America.

These freaks refer to themselves as a "think tank" (HA!!) but wish no one had been stupid enough to post MOMs email on a thread there. Sad for MOM!

Read the last bit where he's trying to explain to this bunch of idiots without insulting them that contact with them is toxic to the defense! Ya think?

The funny thing is GZ has aligned himself with these freaks do there is no mistaking they enjoy their support.

http://thegrio.com/2012/07/16/zimmermans-lawyer-seek-a-chat-with-conservative-bloggers/
Why would any attorney meet or want to meet with bloggers about their client case? Oh, I know he needs help representing is client he not quiet sure how to do this without this groups help. Discussion on the internet presence of the Defense Team and George Zimmerman 451255 It's all about the money. He should be more worried about doing his job and defending his client to the best of his ability and not worry about the bloggers.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:45 am

WeeBonnie wrote:MOM responds to Tree Hose Editor - seeking deeper discussion with fringe racists.

I knew it had to be another bread, because the "skin heads" and the "KKK" wouldn't associate themselves with "Zimmerman", neither side of his background fit in with whom they consider the white race. So it looks as though we have a whole new bread of haters out there, well I hope they give ALL their money and they are left broke. Eventually O'Mara and George are going to run out of donations (because these new hater's are). Then O'Mara will have to ask the state for money, and that wont be too easy to do because he already advised the court prior to this money that he was taking the case "pro bono" and any money that he will get from the state will be very carefully given. So both dummy's screwed themselves, Zimmerman and atty.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:50 am

snowbird wrote:

Why would any attorney meet or want to meet with bloggers about their client case? Oh, I know he needs help representing is client he not quiet sure how to do this without this groups help. Discussion on the internet presence of the Defense Team and George Zimmerman 451255 It's all about the money. He should be more worried about doing his job and defending his client to the best of his ability and not worry about the bloggers.

Yep, he needs their donations. It's amazing how "high profile" cases bring the worst out in these lawyers. O'Mara is about to ruin his entire reputation for Zimmerman. Greed can do that, O'Mara saw dollar signs with that "pay pal", now all his attention is on getting more donations.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:00 am

snowbird wrote:
ellejay wrote:

--yep.

This letter bothers me because it is full of lies. As I put on his phone call page he was planning of using the money for bond. His wife told him he can't do that because it would affect his indigency status according to O'Mara. So that tells me that O'Mare knew about the money because she was stating they were going to use it for bond. In fact he states that is why the money is there, they were trying to get his dad and grandmother to put up the house, so they would not have to use all of the money that they had in the accounts. No wonder why O'Mara didn't want the rest of the jail house calls to come out. He didn't want to use the bail bonds men because he didn't think they would keep where he was going to live from the press.

Yah right...they thought they could only use the money for living expense. The reason they didn't want to use a bondsaman was because their fee is non refundable, it goes down the drain. but if they put up the entire amout to the court, that would all be refundable.

The reason they didn't pay the bondsamn the other 10,000 was because Zimmerman thought that 5,000 was enough with the publicity that the bondman would get. Zimmerman really wants to run everyones show, he wants to be in full charge.

I'm willing to bet that he never put up 100,000 dollars of that money for payment to the bondsman, I bet he coneived his way out of that too. He and Shellie have all intentions of getting rich from the killing of Trayvon.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Porky Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:44 pm

I had to chuckle about this. No honor among thieves?

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Local-6-exclusive-George-Zimmerman-criticizes-defense-team-s-online-efforts/-/1637132/15611904/-/wml9udz/-/index.html

Porky

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:49 pm

AxiomAmnesia's Twitter:

We're guessing @GZlegalCase had to give #Zimmerman an ultimatum=> "Take down the website or else." YouTube's next

eta: the twitter acct @friendsofgz is gone too.
serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:54 am

Yeah- the Treepers really turned on him and started discouraging donations...So MOm tried to stem the carnage.
He's just trying to grab a few flying bills while they implode.
Gizmo711 wrote:
snowbird wrote:

Yep, he needs their donations. It's amazing how "high profile" cases bring the worst out in these lawyers. O'Mara is about to ruin his entire reputation for Zimmerman. Greed can do that, O'Mara saw dollar signs with that "pay pal", now all his attention is on getting more donations.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:26 am

Funny his comments going off on MOM are gone. Maybe he's going to start reading the contracts lawyers put in front of his face and realize that they are not just another easy ride for him to jump on and off.
I'm glad he's "taking up the slack" because he doesn't deserve the veneer of respectability MOm strives to provide him with.

I am imagining him reading all the fallout from this- how many people have just become convinced he's a sociopath just this week- and shitting his pants.
I wonder of any part of him realize he did this to himself?
Or that he's not as great as his family of morons keeps insisting.

I think Leatherman's new blog post is right, he could become a danger to MOm. All these delusions and dreams of violence. This could end really badly.

Porky wrote:I had to chuckle about this. No honor among thieves?

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Local-6-exclusive-George-Zimmerman-criticizes-defense-team-s-online-efforts/-/1637132/15611904/-/wml9udz/-/index.html

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:49 pm

So he now has three sites collecting for him and his family?
I hope Lester hauls him in to examine his bank records.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:22 am

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/state/george-zimmerman-trayvon-martin-case-update-zimmerman-asks-to-delay-trial-for-martin-shooting

Asking for a delay as they didn't have enough time to prepare... but more importantly saying that they need more $$ as GZ expenses were high and his defence may cost up to a Million dollars and the state has unlimited funding to work with!!
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:51 pm

SYG Denied in another case in FL:

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region_martin_county/stuart/daniel-diodato-jensen-beach-man-who-shot-client-of-prostituting-wife-takes-stand-argues-stand-you
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:51 am

gz trial live 930am florida time

http://www.wptv.com/generic/news/news_livestream1/live-streaming-coverage
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:01 am

GZ TRIAL JUST STARTED...
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:45 am

motion to delay trial...denied.
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:02 am

justanopinion wrote:http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/state/george-zimmerman-trayvon-martin-case-update-zimmerman-asks-to-delay-trial-for-martin-shooting

Asking for a delay as they didn't have enough time to prepare... but more importantly saying that they need more $$ as GZ expenses were high and his defence may cost up to a Million dollars and the state has unlimited funding to work with!!

I swear I've heard that line before... In Florida as a matter of fact... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:03 am

duplicating I think...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by colsnipe Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:46 am

here is the fox news link..

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/05/fla-judge-rejects-delaying-trial-for-george-zimmerman-in-shooting-death-trayvon/
colsnipe
colsnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:31 am

Defense: 'Stand Your Ground' hearing in April

By Graham Winch
updated 4:43 PM EST, Wed February 06, 2013

•George Zimmerman, who is charged with second-degree murder for shooting Trayvon Martin, claims self-defense
•If April 22 hearing is successful, the case will be over

Discussion on the internet presence of the Defense Team and George Zimmerman PS_2

George Zimmerman’s attorney Mark O’Mara told In Session correspondent Jean Casarez on Wednesday that his client’s “Stand Your Ground” hearing is set for April 22.

~Snipped~

Zimmerman’s next hearing is scheduled for March 5.

Read more:

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/02/06/attorney-zimmermans-stand-your-ground-hearing-set-april
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:34 pm

I guess they are still crying "poor mouth" and trying to get donations on the sites set up ny MOM...Looks to me like if Georgie Porgie would quit feeding his mouth there would be more money for the defense...If he get off on the SYG I will have lost faith in the judicial system...
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:14 pm

Wow. He has gotten FAT!
Too much of the good life, IMO.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:00 am

comment deleted... as it was not intended to offend... just a notation!

Last edited by justanopinion on Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleting comment)
justanopinion
justanopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:40 pm

Although KZ shut down the discussion thread on GZ, it seems there are a few that find entertainment in discussing or making fun of GZ's appearance, or bashing GZ on a thread that hadn't been shut down. A few contributed links to share information in the case, but a few have resorted back to the bashing behavior.

Why is that? if this thread is going to host criticism of GZ's appearance, hopefully this thread will be shut down also, there are so many blogs that have no rules, that allow their blogger's to spew hate, criticism of the way GZ looks, hopefully, RC isn't going to stoop to that level.

I hope KZ hasn't too left this site, this isn't anything she would support or allow.

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:35 pm

art tart wrote:Although KZ shut down the discussion thread on GZ, it seems there are a few that find entertainment in discussing or making fun of GZ's appearance, or bashing GZ on a thread that hadn't been shut down. A few contributed links to share information in the case, but a few have resorted back to the bashing behavior.

Why is that? if this thread is going to host criticism of GZ's appearance, hopefully this thread will be shut down also, there are so many blogs that have no rules, that allow their blogger's to spew hate, criticism of the way GZ looks, hopefully, RC isn't going to stoop to that level.

I hope KZ hasn't too left this site, this isn't anything she would support or allow.

I'd like to know something....WHY is it that when someone posts a negative comment, it's RC's fault? Do we REALLY need to censor each & every post? MY answer is NO. If you post it...OWN it.

I'm sick & tired of RC getting the blame for words that others post. If it has RC's name on the post...then it's our fault. Why should I have to punish everyone for a couple of jackasses that want to start trouble?

I'm a little on the pissed off side, so I'll stop now...but expect a much longer post as soon as I get my thoughts together!

~FystY~
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:06 pm

Freckles wrote:Wow. He has gotten FAT!
Too much of the good life, IMO.
Yes, Art, he has IMO packed on the pounds.
He even has the double chins and if that isn't fat, I don't know what is.
I will call it as I see it.
Like many posting here, I am not "politically correct"
or a "yes man" just for convenience's sake.
If I find it hot outside, should I be so sub-subservient to others who might have it hotter, to state, "It is a bit warm."
If it is black should I say it is dark gray because someone might not like the color black?

IMO GZ has put on weight because of his inactivity.
He has kept himself holed up for the last year; the lack of physical activity is telling.
Did I degrade him by noticing his physical condition?
I don't think so! I only commented on the obvious.
(And if he had dyed his hair pink I would have commented on that as well.)

I have not insulted you or been intolerant of your opinions.
This board IS about opinions and facts.
If you don't care for opinions posted you are always welcome to scroll on past.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:08 pm

FystY-
There is no need to babysit mature adults.
I am sure you have more important concerns to deal with.
IF we are mature enough to post here then surely we can behave with manners toward fellow posters.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:08 pm

Kudos Freckles.. afro
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next