Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case -- General Discussion #6

+38
Hinky's Mimi
Julie
emberl
ChicagoChat
auburn99girl
cassiy45
Claire C.
Mercysake
sitemama
Labadorable
Dis
alabama52
sharona
back2back19
MDgirl
Porky
angela_nw
Stolat
snowbird
Tamta
ecossie possie
ClaireUncensored
MollyK
Chickenbutt
Puzzler
Hinky Refugee
Alessandra_Deux
serenaz1
CherokeeNative
ellejay
WeeBonnie
justanopinion
Ann - Tx
Gizmo711
KimmyK
Freckles
Justice4all
KZ
42 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case -- General Discussion #6 - Page 14 Empty Re: George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case -- General Discussion #6

Post by Freckles Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:44 am

CherokeeNative wrote:I certainly hope that Judge Lester denies the motion to disqualify, and right after doing that, I hope he holds GZ in contempt and revokes his bail for violating the conditions of his bond that he not attempt to contact the Martin family, formally or informally except in discovery, by his address to the Martin family tonight on Hannity. That would make my day.

Good night all.
I like the thinking!
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case -- General Discussion #6 - Page 14 Empty Re: George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case -- General Discussion #6

Post by ellejay Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:46 am

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/George-Zimmerman-grants-first-TV-interview/-/1637132/15590022/-/item/1/-/4e9ox5/-/index.html

George Zimmerman grants first TV interview

Neighborhood watch leader revives first donation website
--snipped--

Zimmerman also mentions in the interview he has reopened TheRealGeorgeZimmerman.com, which has a link to the one legal defense fund account, O'Mara said. On the website is a note, which appears to be from Zimmerman himself, signing it "Your friend, George."

On the site, Zimmerman writes, "Please notice that I do not refer to this website as my website, rather I think of it as our website. As I stated in our previous website, I am attempting to show my supporters that they are not alone, during the first 12 hours of my previous website launch, I received over 20,000 emails filled with words of support and encouragement."

Zimmerman writes his website will "be the proper venue for George to represent himself to the public," and provide a "clear picture of who George is, what his family is like and where he comes from."

The site also states it will take over soliciting money for Zimmerman and reporting on the status of the legal defense fund.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:01 am

CherokeeNative wrote:I certainly hope that Judge Lester denies the motion to disqualify, and right after doing that, I hope he holds GZ in contempt and revokes his bail for violating the conditions of his bond that he not attempt to contact the Martin family, formally or informally except in discovery, by his address to the Martin family tonight on Hannity. That would make my day.

Good night all.

--richardH thinks it was indirect contact....i would absolutley love to see the state have him picked up and tossed right smack back in jail !

--darn! right when he was getting his web$$$$$$ite back up and collecting ( i mean, running ) too.

--oh well george------if it's God's Plan...

BigBoi‏@BigBoithedog
@RichardHornsby @DaraleneJones So you are saying now that it is indirect contact am I understanding correctly?

Richard Hornsby‏@RichardHornsby
@BigBoithedog @DaraleneJones I think that the State will file a motion to revoke bond arguing that it is; I am on fence as to viability.

Richard Hornsby‏@RichardHornsby
‪#Zimmerman‬ Prediction 3: I now believe faux apology to Martins could be indirect contact, State likely moves to revoke bond.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:12 am

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/2012/07/18/exclusive-george-zimmerman-breaks-silence-hannity?page=6
--snipped--

HANNITY: The parents of Trayvon Martin, they lost their son. This is your first interview. What would you like to tell them?

ZIMMERMAN: I would tell them that, again, I'm sorry.

I don't have -- my wife and I don't have any children. I have nephews that I love more than life. I love them more than myself. And I know when they were born, it was a different, unique bond and love that I have with them. And I love my children, even though they aren't born yet.

And I am sorry that they buried their child. I can't imagine what it must feel like, and I pray for them daily.

HANNITY: Would you like to talk to them at some point?

ZIMMERMAN: I'm certainly open to it.

--judgeL--bond condition:

George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case -- General Discussion #6 - Page 14 Bondcondition

ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:59 am

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/bawa_no_deal_n5D91YJ6kJkpnN5AkpJ3YK#ixzz212yBuTZi
No Deal

Barbara Walters walked away from an interview with Trayvon Martin shooter George Zimmerman after the former neighborhood watchman demanded at the last minute that, in return for the chat, ABC put him and his wife up in a hotel for a month, a source told Page Six. Walters flew down to Florida early yesterday and met with Zimmerman and his lawyer to discuss the possibility of a lengthy TV sitdown. Her interview would have taken place after he was done talking with Fox News’ Sean Hannity, a situation that already made the newswoman leery, we’re told, as she prefers to land exclusives.

But we’re told that Walters was “appalled” by Zimmerman’s hotel demand, and told him the deal was off. An ABC News spokesman confirmed that Walters met with Zimmerman, but refused to confirm what he asked for. “She went down there with every intention of doing an interview, but Mr. Zimmerman made a demand at the last minute that we could not and would never agree to,” the rep said.

ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:50 am

Benjamin Crump, Esq.‏@attorneycrump
The family of ‪#TrayvonMartin‬ & I will appear tomorrow on NBC today show, CBS Good Morning & CNN Starting Point
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:08 am

Starting Point - Soledad O'Brien

Starting Point CNN ‏@StartingPtCNN
Thurs, we'll have latest on drought crisis, attacks in Syria, & ‪#Trayvon‬ Martin case. Plus @nyjets head coach Rex Ryan joins us ‪#tunein‬ 7aET

http://twitter.com/startingptcnn

Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:20 am

I'm sure they asked for editing rights too. No way would they let anyone take them off script. Hannity had to be given those questions- he was leading GZ thought them. Walters wouldn't do that.

ellejay wrote:http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/bawa_no_deal_n5D91YJ6kJkpnN5AkpJ3YK#ixzz212yBuTZi
No Deal

Barbara Walters walked away from an interview with Trayvon Martin shooter George Zimmerman after the former neighborhood watchman demanded at the last minute that, in return for the chat, ABC put him and his wife up in a hotel for a month, a source told Page Six. Walters flew down to Florida early yesterday and met with Zimmerman and his lawyer to discuss the possibility of a lengthy TV sitdown. Her interview would have taken place after he was done talking with Fox News’ Sean Hannity, a situation that already made the newswoman leery, we’re told, as she prefers to land exclusives.

But we’re told that Walters was “appalled” by Zimmerman’s hotel demand, and told him the deal was off. An ABC News spokesman confirmed that Walters met with Zimmerman, but refused to confirm what he asked for. “She went down there with every intention of doing an interview, but Mr. Zimmerman made a demand at the last minute that we could not and would never agree to,” the rep said.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire C. Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:52 am

I was stunned by George's summation of the events of that rainy evening and the death of an innocent seventeen year old boy as simply God's plan.

It will be interesting to see if a jury finds him guilty and gives him some well deserved time in prison if he will be quite as sanguine and accepting.

I have been following RC for some time and appreciate everyone's knowledgable and thought provoking commentary.

Claire C.

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyK Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:12 am

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/48238887#48238910

I usually like Matt Lauer, but he is a real idiot in this interview. GZ is certainly getting his story accepted as common wisdom. Lauer said, among other incorrect statements, that we know that Trayvon and GZ reached for the gun. Like many people, he is unable to distinguish what is known and what is not known, but only claimed by GZ. Lauer is supposed to be a journalist.

It makes me so sad to see Trayvon's parents. Watching them in this interview, it is clear that the interview constituted emotional harassment. I hope that GZ is dragged back to jail for the duration.

MollyK

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:37 am

Claire C. wrote:I was stunned by George's summation of the events of that rainy evening and the death of an innocent seventeen year old boy as simply God's plan.

It will be interesting to see if a jury finds him guilty and gives him some well deserved time in prison if he will be quite as sanguine and accepting.

I have been following RC for some time and appreciate everyone's knowledgable and thought provoking commentary.

Welcome Claire, this is a great group of people!
serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by angela_nw Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:44 am

MollyK wrote:http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/48238887#48238910
I usually like Matt Lauer, but he is a real idiot in this interview. GZ is certainly getting his story accepted as common wisdom. Lauer said, among other incorrect statements, that we know that Trayvon and GZ reached for the gun. Like many people, he is unable to distinguish what is known and what is not known, but only claimed by GZ. Lauer is supposed to be a journalist.
It makes me so sad to see Trayvon's parents. Watching them in this interview, it is clear that the interview constituted emotional harassment. I hope that GZ is dragged back to jail for the duration.

OMG I totally agree with you here Molly - after I viewed this I sent a comment to msnbc. This is disgusting. What's wrong with Lauer - even his voice is aggressive. "they both reached for guns" - give me a break. I am so glad that Trayvon's mother said a clear "no" when Lauer asked if she would speak to Zimmerman. Goodness, hasn't he hurt her enough? I hate the way the actions of these type of lunatics turn into some kind of religious thing - like KC channeling God when she sneezes and now Zimmerman's belief that he is following God's plan. Can't people see that it is just pure evil? He has had a God complex for a long time IMO and just finally got around to acting on it.
angela_nw
angela_nw

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:00 pm

Good for Barbara Walters, she dissed both O'Mara and Zimmerman on the phone on national TV and the audiense applauded.

Good for both of them....Zimmerman really thinks he runs this show all because of some haters that donated money.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:04 pm

The only thing that both Zimmerman and O'Mara is concerned about is more donations. Zimmerman just knows he will get off and end up rich over this killing. He has no conscience, he does not feel any remorse over killing an unarmed 17 year old. Him and his wife both and along with O'Mara are looking at the money.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:13 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:

The only thing that both Zimmerman and O'Mara is concerned about is more donations. Zimmerman just knows he will get off and end up rich over this killing. He has no conscience, he does not feel any remorse over killing an unarmed 17 year old. Him and his wife both and along with O'Mara are looking at the money.

I think he believes that he will get off, but it remains to be seen.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyK Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:19 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:
Gizmo711 wrote:

I think he believes that he will get off, but it remains to be seen.

I really hate to say this, it kills me, but I believe that he has a good chance of getting off, too. And, from what we know now, I believe that the case against him is very strong. But all they need is one juror with the mentality of the GZ supporters, or even that of the lemmings at talkleft.

Maybe MOM feels that the evidence against GZ is so strong that they will only win the case by jury selection. In that case, so what if the interview provides the state with a few more pieces of ammunition against GZ? The juror they need will ignore that evidence just as he/she will ignore the rest.

MollyK

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:28 pm

I'm sure they asked for editing rights too. No way would they let anyone take them off script. Hannity had to be given those questions- he was leading GZ thought them. Walters wouldn't do that.

ellejay wrote:http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/bawa_no_deal_n5D91YJ6kJkpnN5AkpJ3YK#ixzz212yBuTZi
No Deal

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:34 pm

This looks like his first step in a parting if ways w MOM.
He's going to dump the trustee ship of he hasn't already.
And I bet the Treepers are only donating to his personal Pay Pal- which he LiED about shutting down.

ellejay wrote:http://www.clickorlando.com/news/George-Zimmerman-grants-first-TV-interview/-/1637132/15590022/-/item/1/-/4e9ox5/-/index.html

--snipped--

Zimmerman also mentions in the interview he has reopened TheRealGeorgeZimmerman.com, which has a link to the one legal defense fund account, O'Mara said. On the website is a note, which appears to be from Zimmerman himself, signing it "Your friend, George."

On the site, Zimmerman writes, "Please notice that I do not refer to this website as my website, rather I think of it as our website. As I stated in our previous website, I am attempting to show my supporters that they are not alone, during the first 12 hours of my previous website launch, I received over 20,000 emails filled with words of support and encouragement."

Zimmerman writes his website will "be the proper venue for George to represent himself to the public," and provide a "clear picture of who George is, what his family is like and where he comes from."

The site also states it will take over soliciting money for Zimmerman and reporting on the status of the legal defense fund.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:13 pm

bob kealing ‏@bobkealing
#Zimmerman attorney O'Mara says client is almost broke, doesn't rule out more interviews. #TrayvonMartin
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:18 pm

WeeBonnie wrote:This looks like his first step in a parting if ways w MOM.
And I bet the Treepers are only donating to his personal Pay Pal- which he LiED about shutting down.

ellejay wrote:http://www.clickorlando.com/news/George-Zimmerman-grants-first-TV-interview/-/1637132/15590022/-/item/1/-/4e9ox5/-/index.html

--snipped--

--on the resurrected realgz site, the "give-me-your-money" button doesn't go to a personal paypal of george's---it sends you to the gzlegal defense fund page.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:45 pm

I know Elle- but his personal site collected an additional 7k AFTER MOM said it was shut down. No ones talked about it since so I'd assume he's kept it open with same email addy.
And I saw Treepers weeks ago talking about giving directly to GZ and not the defense fund. So there's a will AND a way for GZ to quietly take in donations.

Do you think MOM will stick around?
To me it looks like GZ will get rid of the "trustee agreement" and possibly screw MOM as badly as he can. I recall seeing somewhere (in a plea for donations)
his lawyer bills were going unpaid. MOM might be the one wanting out... Either way this increased Internet presence appears to be driven by GZ.

ellejay wrote:
WeeBonnie wrote:This looks like his first step in a parting if ways w MOM.

--snipped--

--on the resurrected realgz site, the "give-me-your-money" button doesn't go to a personal paypal of george's---it sends you to the gzlegal defense fund page.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:49 pm

But the interviews don't pay right- snark- so WTH is the connection?
I wish the Martins shut him down.

ellejay wrote:

bob kealing ‏@bobkealing
#Zimmerman attorney O'Mara says client is almost broke, doesn't rule out more interviews. #TrayvonMartin

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:51 pm

bob kealing ‏@bobkealing
O'Mara confirms #Zimmerman has relaunched his own website which his client is controlling. #TrayvonMartin
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by angela_nw Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:07 pm

ellejay wrote: .........

Does GZ have to keep it set up this way, per MOM's statements to the court/judge after the money discovery, or can GZ do anything he wants since he did not declare indigency? I suppose he can hide his money from MOM now and refuse to pay him. The only people he is "indebted" to legally/financially is the bondsman I guess.
angela_nw
angela_nw

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:11 pm

Daralene Jones‏@DaraleneJones

Mark O'Mara said he may need to have ‪#GeorgeZimmerman‬ declared indigent ...legal fund nearly depleted

--how would that even work? george has his "give me your $$$'s" site back up, omara wouldn't be able to state from one day to the next how much money he had did/didn't have..
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:14 pm

Aside from fundraising- I think he's trying to give new testimony without ever going on the stand. They are definately looking to counter the element of depravity now with this new tale that Trayvon was not running.
Is the NEN call definately admissible?
If not- maybe they are trying to make these interviews be the ONLY testimony of prosecuters have to work with? Crazy but, it looks like a possible gambit. That and they're tainting the jury pool.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:21 pm

WeeBonnie wrote:Aside from fundraising- I think he's trying to give new testimony without ever going on the stand. They are definately looking to counter the element of depravity now with this new tale that Trayvon was not running.
Is the NEN call definately admissible?
If not- maybe they are trying to make these interviews be the ONLY testimony of prosecuters have to work with? Crazy but, it looks like a possible gambit. That and they're tainting the jury pool.

--the state filed it as part of their 1st batch of discovery
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:23 pm

He can breakup the trustee agreement at any time. Both Pay pals are GZs money. They did the trustee thing to impress the judge he didn't have unfettered access, but that could change in a heartbeat, and I'm not sure anyone's monitoring it to know if it is. And no one appears to be looking at or asking about his personal acct either.
Hope Bernie does!

angela_nw wrote:
ellejay wrote: .........

Does GZ have to keep it set up this way, per MOM's statements to the court/judge after the money discovery, or can GZ do anything he wants since he did not declare indigency? I suppose he can hide his money from MOM now and refuse to pay him. The only people he is "indebted" to legally/financially is the bondsman I guess.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Labadorable Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:29 pm

RE: GZ, $$, MOM, Fox, Sean Hannity & resurrection of Baez.

I kept wondering watching this interview if this was not some Machiavellian plan (conscious or otherwise ... no definitely not God's plan) to get MOM kicked off the team, bring in JB & for Fox unlimited access to GZ. The motivation to throw JB some $$ and fill up the summer entertainment chatter on Fox News.
Labadorable
Labadorable

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:33 pm

WeeBonnie wrote:He can breakup the trustee agreement at any time. Both Pay pals are GZs money. They did the trustee thing to impress the judge he didn't have unfettered access, but that could change in a heartbeat, and I'm not sure anyone's monitoring it to know if it is. And no one appears to be looking at or asking about his personal acct either.
Hope Bernie does!

angela_nw wrote:

WeeBonnie, I agree with most of your post, but I believe that there is only one PayPal account, the "donate button" on "therealgeorgezimmerman.com" website is linked to the legal defense website, "gzlegalcase.com.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by cassiy45 Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:35 pm

[quote]angela_nw wrote:
ellejay wrote:

I thought GZ cant have an account as part of his bond if he is in control of his site does that mean he is in control of paypal account

cassiy45

Back to top Go down

Post by Labadorable Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:40 pm

Real GZ has a new twitter feed:

https://twitter.com/friendsofgz
Labadorable
Labadorable

Back to top Go down

Post by auburn99girl Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:46 pm

Longtime lurker and don't post much. I really think it's time to impose a gag order. MOM has zero control of his client.

auburn99girl

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:51 pm

Cassidy- he was told not to have a bank acct- but last I heard (after second bind hearing) his personal Pay Pal acct was open and had collected an additional 7K in a short time. Pay Pal allows you to switch the linked bank account, so that would be a way for him to continue collecting through Shellie.
MOM appeared surprised- and I have never heard a word about his personal Pay Pal since. I doubt he'd close it as it was still collecting donations and no one has pressured him too.
I need to find that old email addy and try to donate myself.

[quote="cassiy45"]
angela_nw wrote:
ellejay wrote:

I thought GZ cant have an account as part of his bond if he is in control of his site does that mean he is in control of paypal account

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:54 pm

You know it was still open and collecting after he told MOM he closed it? I need to find the old email adress for it and find out.

Alessandra_Deux wrote:
WeeBonnie wrote:He can breakup the trustee agreement at any time. Both Pay pals are GZs money. They did the trustee thing to impress the judge he didn't have unfettered access, but that could change in a heartbeat, and I'm not sure anyone's monitoring it to know if it is. And no one appears to be looking at or asking about his personal acct either.
Hope Bernie does!

WeeBonnie, I agree with most of your post, but I believe that there is only one PayPal account, the "donate button" on "therealgeorgezimmerman.com" website is linked to the legal defense website, "gzlegalcase.com.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Labadorable Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:06 pm

FL 4th-Supplemental-Discovery-7-19-12

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS
PDF: Prosecutors add #GeorgeZimmerman's interview with Sean Hannity to evidence in murder case http://scr.bi/Nl6bLl #TrayvonMartin
Labadorable
Labadorable

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:20 pm

I have all kinds of problems with the toss up that is occurring right now with MOM and GZ - first, he was prohibited from contacting the Martins, directly or indirectly - yet he did via Hannity's interview; he is not allowed to have a bank account - yet he has opened a website asking for money. Judge Lester needs to revoke GZ's bond and that will put a stop to all of this noncense...throw his butt back in jail and all he will have is his telephone recordings. I am going to MSNBC site to register my complaint about LAUER's interview questions. He is a better journalist than that.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Mood : Feeling beat up

Back to top Go down

Post by Labadorable Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:27 pm

@CN ... ditto on revoking bond. Don't forgot another condition of bond about keeping his mitts off of the internet!

I would love to know if this interview has "changed/influenced" Lester's response to the motion for him to recuse himself!

Labadorable
Labadorable

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:39 pm

Sunny Hostin ‏@SunnyHostin
Barbara Walters says that Sean Hannity contributed to George Zimmerman's pay pal account.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by alabama52 Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:59 pm

[quote="ellejay"]Sunny Hostin ‏@SunnyHostin
Barbara Walters says that Sean Hannity contributed to George Zimmerman's pay pal account. [/quote

Ah, I haven't been able to keep up today but I was just going to post that I bet Hannity contributed to George's pay pal account. This is the same thing that Dr. Phil did with George & Cindy Anthony for their interview.
But, in GZ's case, George owns this account & really doesn't have to account for how he spends any of it if he chooses to. IMO, Hannity paid George for his interview.

alabama52

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:04 pm

Labadorable wrote:@CN ... ditto on revoking bond. Don't forgot another condition of bond about keeping his mitts off of the internet!

I would love to know if this interview has "changed/influenced" Lester's response to the motion for him to recuse himself!

Labadorable - sigh, I just looked at the Order granting Bond, and there is no order preventing GZ from having internet presence... So as long as he doesn't direct any of his missives on his website or tweets to the Martins, he is not in violation. I do believe he violated his conditions of bond with the Hannity interview though.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by alabama52 Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:12 pm

Hannity just contributed to George's account so why is O'Mara saying that George is broke???

alabama52

Back to top Go down

Post by ecossie possie Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:30 pm

alabama52 wrote:Hannity just contributed to George's account so why is O'Mara saying that George is broke???
Its like beggars griffting for spare cash on the street.They take most of the money an place it in there pockets.Leave a few spare coins visable so donators feel sorry for them..
ecossie possie
ecossie possie

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:30 pm

alabama52 wrote:Hannity just contributed to George's account so why is O'Mara saying that George is broke???

How much is in the account at this point, does anyone know? Of course, they don't have to keep it accurate, so I should say, how much are they reporting they have? Because I would not put it past these maggot golddiggers to understate the amount to encourage the urgency of donating more $$$$$.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:11 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:

How much is in the account at this point, does anyone know? Of course, they don't have to keep it accurate, so I should say, how much are they reporting they have? Because I would not put it past these maggot golddiggers to understate the amount to encourage the urgency of donating more $$$$$.

--according to omara, they have basically zero $$'s.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/zimmerman-interview-part-plan-raise-more-defense-f/nPygj/
Zimmerman interview part of plan to raise more defense funds

--snipped--

O’Mara weighed in on the timing of the Hannity interview, saying it “wasn't the best.”

“It's out of necessity,” O’Mara said. “George and his family and the defense fund is basically broke, and he was hoping that he could highlight (the website).”

O’Mara claims the $211,000 Zimmerman had last week had been wiped out.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:20 pm

--omara talks about where all the $$'s went here:

--george spent about 40K on "expenses" (not legal fees) 50K on security and 100K on the bond
--omara--"it doesn't leave very much i can tell you that".

--he just got out on july 6th, how did he rack up 40K on "expenses" in 13 days? and his security costs almost $4000/day?

http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/trayvon-martin-extended-coverage/O-Mara-speaks-out-about-Zimmerman-s-television-interview-Part-2/-/14266478/15609210/-/vhyf17z/-/index.html
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyK Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:33 pm

auburn99girl wrote:Longtime lurker and don't post much. I really think it's time to impose a gag order. MOM has zero control of his client.

I couldn't agree more, auburn99girl. I think that GZ is trying to get important elements of his version of the shooting generally accepted, thereby avoiding the need to testify. And, judging from Matt Lauer's interview this morning, he is succeeding. I hope Judge Lester shuts him up.

MollyK

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:36 pm

ellejay wrote:--omara talks about where all the $$'s went here:

--george spent about 40K on "expenses" (not legal fees) 50K on security and 100K on the bond
--omara--"it doesn't leave very much i can tell you that".

--he just got out on july 6th, how did he rack up 40K on "expenses" in 13 days? and his security costs almost $4000/day?

http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/trayvon-martin-extended-coverage/O-Mara-speaks-out-about-Zimmerman-s-television-interview-Part-2/-/14266478/15609210/-/vhyf17z/-/index.html

I just saw a video clip of O'Mara saying that Zimmerman is broke and that he needs money to cover his expenses and pay for security from here on until his acquittal.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:47 pm

Hope you don't mind me posting a link to another blog.
The last post has a really good rundown of GZs recent finances.
Did he blow through 122K in two weeks?
what explains this?
http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=67020&page=17

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by ChicagoChat Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:47 pm

Hello!! I have been lurking for weeks. I hope I can post this here but GZ just posted a video on his new site and states that he will update the site himself on a regular basis. He speaks in both English and Spanish. I think he trying his best to get attention to the site. Someone should tell him that Youtube puts damaging videos up after his video ends.
ChicagoChat
ChicagoChat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next