Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case -- General Discussion #6

+38
Hinky's Mimi
Julie
emberl
ChicagoChat
auburn99girl
cassiy45
Claire C.
Mercysake
sitemama
Labadorable
Dis
alabama52
sharona
back2back19
MDgirl
Porky
angela_nw
Stolat
snowbird
Tamta
ecossie possie
ClaireUncensored
MollyK
Chickenbutt
Puzzler
Hinky Refugee
Alessandra_Deux
serenaz1
CherokeeNative
ellejay
WeeBonnie
justanopinion
Ann - Tx
Gizmo711
KimmyK
Freckles
Justice4all
KZ
42 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case -- General Discussion #6 - Page 13 Empty Re: George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case -- General Discussion #6

Post by Gizmo711 Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:10 pm

Frank Taaffe has big issues. He has injected himself into this case like a lead detective. It's like he is taking up Zimmermans job and becoming just as obsessed with it. The man is a nut job.

The more Taaffe and O'Mara keep saying that the breakins prior to that night were committed by black guys is making it more evident that Zimmerman was racially profiling Trayvon.

Taaffe is keeping a count as to the minority vz majority living in the complex. Per Taaffe "when it was first built it was 95% white, now it is 49% white and the rest is hispanic and black. So if so many black people lived in the complex, what did George do? go around stopping all the black guys and treating them suspiscious?

When they say "birds of a feather" they weren't kidding.

It was Taaffe that reached out to Baez, this guy wants to really become an advocate for Zimmerman, I just wonder why O'Mara isn't telling him to shut the &$%@ up already. I just wish the media would keep him the hell off the air.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case -- General Discussion #6 - Page 13 Empty Re: George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case -- General Discussion #6

Post by Gizmo711 Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:13 pm

ecossie possie wrote:i don't understand that one either--i've never heard of a landline install costing $2500---and for what purpose anyway, they'd already treated themselves to the splashy $300 cell phones.

In the UK to have a landline installed.You first have to rembuse any unpaid bails that caused the land line to be shut down in first place if it was you whom defaulted on bill...So if the zimmermans defaulted on land line before,First they have to balance ant money owed previously..An then over an a top pay a new istallation fee wich all in all 2Thousand Five hundred sounds right enough.Probably made them pay a large deposit as well cosidering there previous default if this was the case.

I think the entire Zimmerman family are too paranoid to have a phone installed in their own name. They would be in fear that it would leak out by a worker at the telephone company. They are probably all using pre paid phones bought by an outside party so they cannot be tapped into. Don't forget Zimmerman is wanted dead or alive in his mind, he wont take any chances.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:15 pm

MollyK wrote:I can't believe O'Mara is allowing GZ to be interviewed on TV. Is he crazy? What an opportunity for GZ to go on record yet again. I can't imagine what they have to gain by this stunt, unless they are hoping to generate $$$ to the defense fund.

After it has just come out that the Zimmermans spent thousands of donated dollars on phones, electronics, cable, wireless (who pays $2500 to have a landline installed??), I can't understand how anyone can send them money.

I too don't believe he is going to be interviewed. I also don't believe all this 2500 BS.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyK Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:16 pm

The landline installation specifies 2600 feet. It sounds as if they had a landline put in at a rural location that far from the nearest pole. It must have been for the hideout.

MollyK

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:17 pm

ellejay wrote:--and omara too..

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/07/george-zimmerman-talks-to-sean-hannity-tonight.html
George Zimmerman talks to Sean Hannity tonight

Sean Hannity of Fox News Channel has landed an exclusive interview with George Zimmerman that will air Wednesday.

The interview has been taped. Zimmerman discusses the night Trayvon Martin was shot and what life has been like since. Zimmerman is charged with second-degree murder in the teen’s fatal shooting.

Zimmerman attorney Mark O’Mara will be another guest on “Hannity” at 9 tonight on Fox News. O’Mara discusses rumors about donations to Zimmerman.

This has got to be a plight to get more donations. I'm sure Zimmerman will not be allowed to talk per O'Mara.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:19 pm

MollyK wrote:The landline installation specifies 2600 feet. It sounds as if they had a landline put in at a rural location that far from the nearest pole. It must have been for the hideout.

That would certainly indicate that they are staying way back in the woods somewhere. Florida is full of area's like that. But I still doubt that it is being installed in their name, they would be too afraid of a leak.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyK Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:20 pm

This reminds me of the Costas interview with Jerry Sandusky, the one where Costas looked like he was trying not to throw up the entire time. I wondered at the time what his lawyer was thinking to allow it.

MollyK

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyK Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:21 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:
MollyK wrote:The landline installation specifies 2600 feet. It sounds as if they had a landline put in at a rural location that far from the nearest pole. It must have been for the hideout.

That would certainly indicate that they are staying way back in the woods somewhere. Florida is full of area's like that. But I still doubt that it is being installed in their name, they would be too afraid of a leak.

Wouldn't this have been for the original out-of-state hideout?

MollyK

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:22 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:
Gizmo711 wrote:It seems like Judge Lester will be the one to decide if he recuses himself or not. There are no grounds for him to be recused. He gave Zimmerman a bond twice, he allowed Zimmerman to leave the state, he allowed Zimmerman to come to court without shackles, Judge Lester has shown no bias at all toward Zimmerman so Zimmerman doesn't have any grounds to have Judge Lester removed.

You are correct Gizmo. Judge Lester has thirty days to rule on the motion. If he doesn't rule within that time frame, the motion is deemed granted and the moving party can move for reassignment. So, if Judge Lester intends to recuse himself, and wants to, he could just sit back, do nothing, and make MOM wait out the 30 days. Since the Judge can only rule on the legal suffficiency of the motion and not the merits, I suspect that he is taking his time drafting the perfect Order (hopefully explaining why MOM's motion is legally insufficient).

See Florida Rule of Judicial Procedure 2.160(j).

It was discussed this morning on the media and it was said that in no way did Judge Lester show any prejudice against Zimmerman, he did receive a bond (when Lester didn't have to give him one), he allowed Zimmerman to come to court without shackles and even allowed Zimmerman to leave the state. So I wonder on what grounds are they using to try and get Lester recused?

I hope he doesn't recuse himself.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:23 pm

MollyK wrote:
Gizmo711 wrote:

Wouldn't this have been for the original out-of-state hideout?

I don't know, I thought it was for where they are staying now...I could be wrong...

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:25 pm

I think the landline is to protect them from eavesdropping on cell calls- think Rupert Murdoch. And I bet they'll have someone "sweep" the place for bugs too.
Extreme paranoia- hope he has a "panic room" too!

Gizmo711 wrote:
ecossie possie wrote:i don't understand that one either--i've never heard of a landline install costing $2500---and for what purpose anyway, they'd already treated themselves to the splashy $300 cell phones.

In the UK to have a landline installed.You first have to rembuse any unpaid bails that caused the land line to be shut down in first place if it was you whom defaulted on bill...So if the zimmermans defaulted on land line before,First they have to balance ant money owed previously..An then over an a top pay a new istallation fee wich all in all 2Thousand Five hundred sounds right enough.Probably made them pay a large deposit as well cosidering there previous default if this was the case.

I think the entire Zimmerman family are too paranoid to have a phone installed in their own name. They would be in fear that it would leak out by a worker at the telephone company. They are probably all using pre paid phones bought by an outside party so they cannot be tapped into. Don't forget Zimmerman is wanted dead or alive in his mind, he wont take any chances.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:25 pm

MollyK wrote:This reminds me of the Costas interview with Jerry Sandusky, the one where Costas looked like he was trying not to throw up the entire time. I wondered at the time what his lawyer was thinking to allow it.

I'll watch it if I'm still awake. I'm up at 4am so 8Pm is usually my limit. I'll just drink some coffee and try real hard.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:27 pm

WeeBonnie wrote:I think the landline is to protect them from eavesdropping on cell calls- think Rupert Murdoch. And I bet they'll have someone "sweep" the place for bugs too.
Extreme paranoia- hope he has a "panic room" too!

Gizmo711 wrote:

Weebonnie, I think your right...

roflao

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:29 pm

Does SH pay for these type of interviews. If he does, then that's the answer, they are desperate and need money real bad. I guess the donations are slowing down.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinky Refugee Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:30 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:

I had to pay for my second home in the mountains for an underground phone line to my house and it was by the foot from my house to the nearest source. ALSO, my cell phones do not work there, too far from a tower.

ALSO to have internet service you have to have the underground cable to have your modem connected. Know this because a family member has a business installing these underground cables. They are paid by the foot of cable installed. FWIW
Hinky Refugee
Hinky Refugee

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:35 pm

Hinky Refugee wrote:
Gizmo711 wrote:

I had to pay for my second home in the mountains for an underground phone line to my house and it was by the foot from my house to the nearest source. ALSO, my cell phones do not work there, too far from a tower.

ALSO to have internet service you have to have the underground cable to have your modem connected. Know this because a family member has a business installing these underground cables. They are paid by the foot of cable installed. FWIW

If that was for the place they were staying out of state then that money spent went down the drain. Zimmerman has to stay in Florida now..I wonder if it was a rental or did they buy it?

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyK Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:38 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:
Hinky Refugee wrote:

If that was for the place they were staying out of state then that money spent went down the drain. Zimmerman has to stay in Florida now..I wonder if it was a rental or did they buy it?

They couldn't have bought anything unless they had a hidden source of funds. There are no expenditures large enough for a down payment, and who would give them a mortgage?

it's true that land lines are safer from eavesdropping than cell phones, but they can still be tapped by LE.

MollyK

Back to top Go down

Post by Labadorable Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:01 pm

Maybe the prosecution team, Corey & BDLR, will be sending @foxnews flowers after tonight's #zimmerman & SH interview ... rol
Labadorable
Labadorable

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinky Refugee Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:03 pm

Recently I kept two little one's while Mom had surgery. At 4 and 10 they have IpOds (not an Ipad). Mom was in hospital bed in preop "face timing" them and texting them.
Dad continued to text them thoughout surgery and then "face timed"(showed, lol) Mom after surgery.

Question, can Gz and Shellie have these and can they be untraced because they are on WIFI...in other words can they use these gadgets to text people and it not be traceable?

I remember Gz in a phone call with S stating for her to get some box out of his laptop bag and recharging it. I thought of these ipods then....

Hinky Refugee
Hinky Refugee

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:07 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:
MollyK wrote:I can't believe O'Mara is allowing GZ to be interviewed on TV. Is he crazy? What an opportunity for GZ to go on record yet again. I can't imagine what they have to gain by this stunt, unless they are hoping to generate $$$ to the defense fund.

After it has just come out that the Zimmermans spent thousands of donated dollars on phones, electronics, cable, wireless (who pays $2500 to have a landline installed??), I can't understand how anyone can send them money.

I too don't believe he is going to be interviewed. I also don't believe all this 2500 BS.

--sneak peek for you "Giz.."

George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case -- General Discussion #6 - Page 13 Georgeomarahannity
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by KZ Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:11 pm

Holy cow.

George Zimmerman is even crazier than I thought for doing an interview.

Suicide. Death by media.
KZ
KZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:17 pm

ellejay wrote:
Gizmo711 wrote:

George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case -- General Discussion #6 - Page 13 Georgeomarahannity

I wonder if he wore his bullit proof and if he had O'Mara wear one. Wouldn't be surprised if he has SH wear one.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Labadorable Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:19 pm

@Hinky Refugee - re safety of WIFI ... jmco again. WiFi is not safe. I was thinking this whilst listening to the multiple calls btwn GZ & SZ re: hotspot, etc.

Unless GZ is a technical commondo and has great firewalls & other safety stuff installed on his PC, anyone (hacker) could be sitting within range & picking up his data. Think about all those "merchant credit card numbers" stolen from not encrypted merchant banks database (Marshalls, etc). Peeps (hackers) in vans with reading devices picking up the signals.
Labadorable
Labadorable

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:22 pm

O'Mara is loving the attention (donations also). I guess he feels like he stepped in it and came out smelling like ???????

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:43 pm

KZ wrote:Holy cow.

George Zimmerman is even crazier than I thought for doing an interview.

Suicide. Death by media.

That is why it is pre-recorded, so in the event GZ decides to throw in a few more comments than what MOM has already scripted him, they can cut it out. There will be no flubs, this is a PR interview to pander for more money and help rehabilitate GZ in the eyes of the public. IWB, he's going to deny the child molestation charges, and then answer a few mundane questions about the Trayvon case, but nothing substantial is going to come out of this...it will be laying on the cutting room floor. JMHO
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Mood : Feeling beat up

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:51 pm

We are all talking about Trayvon making it back to the porch - or how far he made it when considering DeeDee's statement. The way I look at it, we have to quit believing anything GZ said occurred in the way he says it occurred...he can't be trusted unless someone else has also witnessed it and is supporting it IMO. So, there is a minute or more that is missing from the time that GZ disconnects with the Non-emergency dispatch. I believe it could be possible that GZ never turned and walked back towards his vehicle after hanging up with dispatch but continued down RVD and then cut through between the townhomes and headed North on the dog path cutting Trayvon off (who may have been down far enough to consider himself at the porch or by his house) and then Trayvon and GZ having their verbal exchange with Trayvon backtracking North on the dog walk up to the point that he was shot. It bothers me that GZ got up and walked towards W#18's townhome back up near the T - was he dropping his keys w/attached flashlight to CYA himself? Anyway, it's just a thought.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinky Refugee Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:03 pm

Labadorable wrote:@Hinky Refugee - re safety of WIFI ... jmco again. WiFi is not safe. I was thinking this whilst listening to the multiple calls btwn GZ & SZ re: hotspot, etc.

Unless GZ is a technical commondo and has great firewalls & other safety stuff installed on his PC, anyone (hacker) could be sitting within range & picking up his data. Think about all those "merchant credit card numbers" stolen from not encrypted merchant banks database (Marshalls, etc). Peeps (hackers) in vans with reading devices picking up the signals.

Lab, what I am asking is about using the ipads to text instead of the phones. You are texting via the internet and not phones......are the ipads texts traceable?
Hinky Refugee
Hinky Refugee

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:09 pm

ellejay wrote:
Gizmo711 wrote:

O'Mara is very predictable, he recently said that the media coverage of the case was slanted against Zimmerman and that his client has not have the opportunity to say his side of the story. I was wondering is this is what he had in mind......
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinky Refugee Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:14 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:We are all talking about Trayvon making it back to the porch - or how far he made it when considering DeeDee's statement. The way I look at it, we have to quit believing anything GZ said occurred in the way he says it occurred...he can't be trusted unless someone else has also witnessed it and is supporting it IMO. So, there is a minute or more that is missing from the time that GZ disconnects with the Non-emergency dispatch. I believe it could be possible that GZ never turned and walked back towards his vehicle after hanging up with dispatch but continued down RVD and then cut through between the townhomes and headed North on the dog path cutting Trayvon off (who may have been down far enough to consider himself at the porch or by his house) and then Trayvon and GZ having their verbal exchange with Trayvon backtracking North on the dog walk up to the point that he was shot. It bothers me that GZ got up and walked towards W#18's townhome back up near the T - was he dropping his keys w/attached flashlight to CYA himself? Anyway, it's just a thought.

I'd have to go back and listen to when in the 911 conversation Gz was making a noise trying to fix his flashlight......but, to me it is feasible that at the time he changed his mind and told the dispatcher to have LE call him back to find out where to meet up with him.....the flash light came on and he had a visual of wherever Trayvon was at that time........remember the LE officer who checked the flashlight said it was working at the time.....or am I wrong on this? (I realize we are talking about 2 different flashlights.)

Last edited by Hinky Refugee on Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add to it)
Hinky Refugee
Hinky Refugee

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:21 pm

MollyK wrote:

They couldn't have bought anything unless they had a hidden source of funds. There are no expenditures large enough for a down payment, and who would give them a mortgage?

it's true that land lines are safer from eavesdropping than cell phones, but they can still be tapped by LE.

--in one of the jail calls, george freaks @ shellie for texting omara, he says that the phones could be tapped...
shellie asks if she should have called omara instead then?

--george says...yes.

--even shellie questions that one---"but----wouldn't the phone be 'tapped' too?"

--george then changes the subject.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:28 pm

I'm pretty sure that the landline probably is for the ankle monitor, they don't use wireless communications for those.

Wonder if they wrapped the total expense of it into the 'Landline' category. I'm sure there's some type of monthly fee for the monitoring, so maybe they also prepaid for an amount of time.

serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:34 pm

ellejay wrote:
MollyK wrote:

--in one of the jail calls, george freaks @ shellie for texting omara, he says that the phones could be tapped...
shellie asks if she should have called omara instead then?

--george says...yes.

--even shellie questions that one---"but----wouldn't the phone be 'tapped' too?"

--george then changes the subject.

Our loving couple:

George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case -- General Discussion #6 - Page 13 162586

OMG, at least these two are entertaining, especially when you bring us the convo, elle!

serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyK Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:04 pm

serenaz1 wrote:I'm pretty sure that the landline probably is for the ankle monitor, they don't use wireless communications for those.

Wonder if they wrapped the total expense of it into the 'Landline' category. I'm sure there's some type of monthly fee for the monitoring, so maybe they also prepaid for an amount of time.

Does anyone know how the monitoring works? What happens when he goes out, away from the landline? Does he only have to check in periodically?

MollyK

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:35 pm

MollyK wrote:
serenaz1 wrote:I'm pretty sure that the landline probably is for the ankle monitor, they don't use wireless communications for those.

Does anyone know how the monitoring works? What happens when he goes out, away from the landline? Does he only have to check in periodically?

--george has the GPS version-----and he has to pay the daily fee for it, per judgeL's bail conditions.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/George-Zimmerman-s-attorney-seeks-donations-for-bond/-/1637132/15372568/-/gut8ue/-/index.html

He also can't open a bank account, and he has a daily curfew from 6 p.m. until 6 a.m. Zimmerman can't apply for a passport, drink any alcohol and must pay for his own electric monitoring device which costs $9.50 per day, according to the order. His GPS device will be monitored by the SCSO and Seminole County Probation, according to authorities.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankle_monitor

Ankle monitor

An ankle monitor (also known as a tether) is a device that individuals under house arrest are often required to wear. At timed intervals, the ankle monitor sends a radio frequency signal containing location and other information to a receiver. If an offender moves outside of an allowed range, the police will be notified. Ankle monitors are designed to be tamper-resistant and can alert authorities to removal attempts, such as cutting the conductive band causing a circuit break.

The most common configuration is a radio-frequency transmitter unit that sends a signal to a fixed location receiving unit in the offender's residence. The residence unit uses either a land line or a cellular network to relay information to a service center computer. If the offender is not at the residence at times stipulated, an alert message is sent to the service center, and then relayed to the supervising probation or parole officer. GPS units are similar in design, but the offender also carries a GPS cell phone unit that receives a signal from the ankle unit, or both functions may be combined into one ankle unit.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:48 pm

Ellejay, do you know in which one of the audio recordings of the jailhouse calls that were released Zimmerman made a comment about prople's reaction to his apology to Trayvon's parents? I would like to know exactly what he said. TIA.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:46 pm

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-07-18/news/os-george-zimmerman-sean-hannity-20120718_1_trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman-mark-o-mara

Fox News host Sean Hannity to air George Zimmerman interview tonight

6:39 p.m. EST, July 18, 2012|
By Jeff Weiner and Rene Stutzman, Orlando Sentinel

Murder suspect George Zimmerman apologized again to Trayvon Martin's parents, saying, "I pray for them every day," he told Sean Hannity of Fox News in his first interview since killing the teenager.

"I would tell them that again I'm sorry. I don't have, my wife and I don't have any children. … I am sorry that they buried their child. I can't imagine what it must feel like, and I pray for them daily," he said in a small portion of the interview aired at 6 p.m. Wednesday by WOFL-Channel 35.
Puzzler
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:12 pm

MollyK wrote:

They do have a hidden source of funds, IIRC he never shut down the personal Pay Pal and collected another 7k from there weeks ago. Then they shut up about it.
Those Treehouse people were talking about getting money directly to GZ because their anti- paying for lawyers.
You can be certain he has another cash stream.
Probably on this case he's selling pics to Fox. Or having them pay for something.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:16 pm

Could he have several accounts set up? Different names?Only disclosing the one shut down?
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:26 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Ellejay, do you know in which one of the audio recordings of the jailhouse calls that were released Zimmerman made a comment about prople's reaction to his apology to Trayvon's parents? I would like to know exactly what he said. TIA.

--nope--haven't heard that one-----but will watch for it alessandra!

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/More-than-100-Zimmerman-phone-calls-released/-/1637132/15562482/-/rcswq6z/-/index.html

--call 101

--in this one---he and sister gracie share a ton of laughs over bond hearing1---how "genius" omara took down bernieDLR---george talks about his time on the stand (calls gilbreath a liar..)---gracie is in awe that george had bernieDLR so flustered, they laugh about taffe on NG following the hearing...and how mom/gladys got all dramarama w/ the "if george doesn't go to the dangerous ! place in orlando (to mentor kids) --they have No-Body!!"
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by KZ Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:46 pm

For anyone interested in chatting in real time during the Hannity interview with GZ, click on:

http://www.realitychatter.com/chatbox/index.forum?

*You must be logged into RC with your screen name to log in to Chatbox.

You can also find it at the bottom of the list under the "Forum" tab above. Very Happy
KZ
KZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinky Refugee Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:52 pm

[quote="ellejay"][quote="MollyK"]

I seem to remember he has to call the court system daily doesn't he.....if so they would not allow a cell phone call but a landline call to verify you are on the "land" you are now calling home...right? Does that make sense?
Hinky Refugee
Hinky Refugee

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:51 pm

You know this guy is really sick he wants to say that he is sorry to the world and Martins parents, but said he would not do anything differently from that night. Of course it was God's plan with what happen. Again he repeats he wasn't following he was going in the same direction. IMO he is an idiot. I didn't think that I could have disliked this person more than I have in the past, but I was wrong.

Every time he wants to do an interview, the news should do something on the victim. What his dreams were, and what he was planning to do with his life. There should be something to take his thunder away.

Sorry for rant.

I am still shocked that he said it was god plan. Yes, god told him to follow Martin with a gun. I guess God told him Martin was a suspect so that is why he had to follow him. What about Martin having a right to stand his ground? No body seems to ask him that question.
snowbird
snowbird

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Labadorable Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:26 am

@Hinky Refugee yes wifi is wifi they (Ipads) are traceable. It does not matter if it comes via a smartphone, laptop, pc, mac, iphone, ipad .... it's via wifi which typically is wide open for tracking.
Labadorable
Labadorable

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:44 am

snowbird wrote:You know this guy is really sick he wants to say that he is sorry to the world and Martins parents, but said he would not do anything differently from that night. Of course it was God's plan with what happen. Again he repeats he wasn't following he was going in the same direction. IMO he is an idiot. I didn't think that I could have disliked this person more than I have in the past, but I was wrong.

Every time he wants to do an interview, the news should do something on the victim. What his dreams were, and what he was planning to do with his life. There should be something to take his thunder away.

Sorry for rant.

I am still shocked that he said it was god plan. Yes, god told him to follow Martin with a gun. I guess God told him Martin was a suspect so that is why he had to follow him. What about Martin having a right to stand his ground? No body seems to ask him that question.

Snowbird, if this was God's plan, I can only hope that entire plan has yet to been revealed and that it is for GZ to go to prison for the remainder of his life... This man has no soul.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:11 am

I certainly hope that Judge Lester denies the motion to disqualify, and right after doing that, I hope he holds GZ in contempt and revokes his bail for violating the conditions of his bond that he not attempt to contact the Martin family, formally or informally except in discovery, by his address to the Martin family tonight on Hannity. That would make my day.

Good night all.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:14 am

CherokeeNative wrote:I certainly hope that Judge Lester denies the motion to disqualify, and right after doing that, I hope he holds GZ in contempt and revokes his bail for violating the conditions of his bond that he not attempt to contact the Martin family, formally or informally except in discovery, by his address to the Martin family tonight on Hannity. That would make my day.

Good night all.

Your hopes are my hopes too, CN!

As Spongebob would say, it would be the BEST DAY EVER! :)
serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:23 am

--he's baccckkkk.....( i have no doubt, w/ omara's blessing )

--basically a ------what happened to your money??????????

http://therealgeorgezimmerman.com/

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to visit our website. I want to reach out to each supporter personally, however, the overwhelming support has made that effort challenging. I thank each and every one of you for your support, whether through your hard-earned money, words of encouragement, or most importantly through prayer. I want to tell you why I have created this site. This has been the most difficult time of my life. I have been charged and arrested for murder, I have been accused of being a racist, and my family and I have to live in hiding because of threats against my life. I am not a murderer, and I am not a racist. Rumors and lies about the case and me are rampant on the Internet. I want to set the record straight about some things. I created this website to give me, the real George Zimmerman, a place to do that. This is not my website, this is our website. I am going to use this as a chance to communicate with you and listen to you, and as an opportunity to share important things about the case.

If you wish to send a check, send it to:
George Zimmerman Defense Fund
P.O. Box 622793
Oviedo, FL 32762-2793

I also want a place where people can send me words of encouragement, and while I wish I didn’t have to ask, a place for those able to donate to my defense fund. I started a defense fund to help pay my living expenses, to help with legal expenses, and help with security expenses as needed. I have had no other means of generating income for five months let alone pay the enormous expenses surrounding this case.

Given the extraordinary circumstances surrounding this case, we have now realized that it is much larger than we ever thought regarding its extent and cost. We have been in hiding in temporary housing, and our security needs have been extremely high. The fund has been devastated by the need to pay $100,000 to a bondsman and almost $50,000 in security expenses. ( and , for omara's benefit..)The skyrocketing legal costs have gone unpaid. The defense fund is at its lowest point since its inception; in fact, with outstanding expenses yet unpaid, the fund is near depletion. ( awww..you're making me tear up george....and omara.)

I don’t have the words to express the gratitude that my family and I feel toward you. Thank you for your generosity and your support in the past. We need your help again. It is only through your support that we have come this far and I’m learning there is a long way to go.

Once again, I humbly thank you.

Sincerely,
Your Friend, George
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:34 am

--ahhhh.....omara has realized that the gzlegal site was a bad idea-----and is now handing it back to the realgeorgezimmerman.

http://therealgeorgezimmerman.com/index.php/about

About Us:

George’s defense team established a website called GZlegalcase.com to provide a necessary communications hub for the high-profile defense. On the site, in a post titled “Why Social Media for George Zimmerman,” they identify 7 goals for their digital media campaign:
•discrediting and eliminating fraudulent websites and social profiles
•disputing misinformation
•discouraging speculation
•acknowledging the larger significance of the case
•providing a forum for communication with the law firm
•providing a voice for Mr. Zimmerman
•raising funds

While GZlegalcase.com has been successful with some of these goals, for three goals in particular, it has fallen short. Where GZlegalcase has fallen short, this website will pick up the slack.

Disputing Misinformation

As GZlegalcase.com found its voice, it became clear it wasn’t appropriate for the site, as representing a legal defense, to adress point by point all the misinformation at large in the media and online. On this website, therealgeorgezimmerman.com, we will be aggressively taking on misinformation in the media and online as we find it, and we will be correcting the misinformation with documented facts. It is important to note that the fact to be addressed are facts that surround the case against George Zimmerman, not facts associated with evidence or the direct case against George.

Providing a Voice for George

The GZlegalcase.com website has come to represent the legal defense, and not necessarily George himslef. Therealgeorgezimmerma.com represents George, and in as much, this website will be the proper venue for George to represent himself to the public and to make public statements. Part of this effort will involve providing a clear picture of who George is, what his family is like, and where he comes from.

Raising Funds

The George Zimmerman Legal Defense Fund is managed by an independent party, not the defense team. While GZlegalcase provides a link to the defense fund and has on limited occasions solicited donations on behalf of the fund, it is not always appropriate for it to do so, nor is it the most effective venue for raising funds. For the reason, therealgeorgezimmerman.com will be come the primary venue for reporting on the status of the fund, for describing the need for donations, and for thanking the thousands of people who have contributed.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:39 am

snowbird wrote:You know this guy is really sick he wants to say that he is sorry to the world and Martins parents, but said he would not do anything differently from that night. Of course it was God's plan with what happen. Again he repeats he wasn't following he was going in the same direction. IMO he is an idiot. I didn't think that I could have disliked this person more than I have in the past, but I was wrong.

Sorry for rant.

He is a player and we are his audience. His audacity, his lies make him appear to mock CA. There is no sincerity, no empathy, no responsibility for his actions. He thinks he is the big, bad man playing the Caped Crusader and saving his hood. What a farce. IMO, he is a serious danger to society as he mocks the people, the laws, and their real endeavors. Like a little boy, he snickers when he thinks the teacher's back is turned.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:43 am

ellejay wrote:--he's baccckkkk.....( i have no doubt, w/ omara's blessing )

--basically a ------what happened to your money??????????

http://therealgeorgezimmerman.com/

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to visit our website. I want to reach out to each supporter personally, however, the overwhelming support has made that effort challenging. I thank each and every one of you for your support, whether through your hard-earned money, words of encouragement, or most importantly through prayer. I want to tell you why I have created this site. This has been the most difficult time of my life. I have been charged and arrested for murder, I have been accused of being a racist, and my family and I have to live in hiding because of threats against my life. I am not a murderer, and I am not a racist. Rumors and lies about the case and me are rampant on the Internet. I want to set the record straight about some things. I created this website to give me, the real George Zimmerman, a place to do that. This is not my website, this is our website. I am going to use this as a chance to communicate with you and listen to you, and as an opportunity to share important things about the case.

If you wish to send a check, send it to:
George Zimmerman Defense Fund
P.O. Box 622793
Oviedo, FL 32762-2793

I also want a place where people can send me words of encouragement, and while I wish I didn’t have to ask, a place for those able to donate to my defense fund. I started a defense fund to help pay my living expenses, to help with legal expenses, and help with security expenses as needed. I have had no other means of generating income for five months let alone pay the enormous expenses surrounding this case.

Given the extraordinary circumstances surrounding this case, we have now realized that it is much larger than we ever thought regarding its extent and cost. We have been in hiding in temporary housing, and our security needs have been extremely high. The fund has been devastated by the need to pay $100,000 to a bondsman and almost $50,000 in security expenses. ( and , for omara's benefit..)The skyrocketing legal costs have gone unpaid. The defense fund is at its lowest point since its inception; in fact, with outstanding expenses yet unpaid, the fund is near depletion. ( awww..you're making me tear up george....and omara.)

I don’t have the words to express the gratitude that my family and I feel toward you. Thank you for your generosity and your support in the past. We need your help again. It is only through your support that we have come this far and I’m learning there is a long way to go.

Once again, I humbly thank you.

Sincerely,
Your Friend, George
What "sky rocketing" legal costs? Has he paid MOM a penny yet?
He has learned to milk the system and the people within it.
He begs for more money, puts on his sad face, tries to speak the right sounding words (even if they are all lies) and hopes you will cross his grasy palm with money for his acting efforts. There goes a loser.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next