Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case -- General Discussion #6

+38
Hinky's Mimi
Julie
emberl
ChicagoChat
auburn99girl
cassiy45
Claire C.
Mercysake
sitemama
Labadorable
Dis
alabama52
sharona
back2back19
MDgirl
Porky
angela_nw
Stolat
snowbird
Tamta
ecossie possie
ClaireUncensored
MollyK
Chickenbutt
Puzzler
Hinky Refugee
Alessandra_Deux
serenaz1
CherokeeNative
ellejay
WeeBonnie
justanopinion
Ann - Tx
Gizmo711
KimmyK
Freckles
Justice4all
KZ
42 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case -- General Discussion #6 - Page 16 Empty Re: George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case -- General Discussion #6

Post by ellejay Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:51 am

Gizmo711 wrote:

What I don't understand is that Judge Lester says that Zimmerman cannot have a bank account. How can he be soliciting money to a pay pal account and not be in violation of one of the clauses of his bond. The money would have to go into George's account before being moved to another account.

--money isn't going to "george's account" 1st.

--on george's site (therealgeorgezimmerman) he doesn't have a Paypal button this time.

--there is a "Donate" button and once you click it, it takes you directly to the donation page of the omara GZLegal site--- Donation Page, where you then donate to the defense fund.

--the realgeorgezimmerman site is used only to solicit those $$$$'s ( and so george can blab away /post his videos etc) to (try to) get that $$$$$uport back again.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case -- General Discussion #6 - Page 16 Empty Re: George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case -- General Discussion #6

Post by snowbird Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:22 am

alabama52 wrote:
ellejay wrote:

--he has put his "thank you" ( to the masses)-- video up on you-tube.

--you can leave him a comment there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J09xoHm4_-w&feature=youtu.be

Published on Jul 19, 2012 by friendsofgz
Zimmerman Thank You Video

Thanks, Ellejay!
Just looked at the U-tube, this guy thinks he is a star. It is quiet disgusting to see him sit their with a smile on his face. I guess he still doesn't realize that his case is about a murder. He doesn't look scared to me, he looks like he could go off skipping Laughing to the banks.
snowbird
snowbird

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyK Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:31 am

CherokeeNative wrote:
Labadorable wrote:Professor Leatherman ...new post....I Worry About Mark O’Mara and George Zimmerman.

Link: http://frederickleatherman.wordpress.com/2012/07/20/i-worry-about-mark-omara-and-george-zimmerman/

I agree with Professor Leatherman - George is the perfect example of the type of person who would go rogue and try suicide should he see that his defense is sinking - and who knows, with his odd way of thinking, he may think that it is necessary or "god's plan" that he take a few people with him. I sure hope Judge Lester is seeing what a ticking time bomb this man truly is and revoke his bond. That would put MOM back in control and shut GZ up, except for his jail phone calls.

I could never understand why, in all the discussion of whether or not GZ should get bond, everyone went right past the issue of whether or not he is a danger to the community, with the attitude, of course not. I have always seen him as a potential danger to the community. He shot a teenager who was innocently walking home from the store in the early evening. There's not a whole lot that is worse than that, in my book.

Even if he gun was taken away from him, he certainly has access to others. Shellie has one, I'm sure that Taaffe and Osterman have several each, and his family members might keep guns.

MollyK

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:57 am

snowbird wrote:
Just looked at the U-tube, this guy thinks he is a star. It is quiet disgusting to see him sit their with a smile on his face. I guess he still doesn't realize that his case is about a murder. He doesn't look scared to me, he looks like he could go off skipping Laughing to the banks.

--if he expected "the masses" to fall all over him w/ via positive comments to his video------they haven't arrived yet.

--although over 10,000 people have viewed it, there are a grand total of 67 "likes"--and a ton of negative reaction.

--for the if anyone cares file--he does have the realgz site back up today.

ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:00 am

I do think he is a danger to the community. He has no remorse and no regret about his own action that night he killed a teen with a bag of skittle and ice tea. If the situation presented itself again, he would profile the person as a suspect (his words not mine) he would pursue that person and the outcome would be the same.
If this was someone that just made a terrible mistake he would look at what actions caused this senseless killing. However, George would not change a thing he did that night.
I still think this is why there was the murder 2 and not manslaughter. He profiled Martin as a suspect when the kid was doing nothing wrong and he actively pursued this young man with a gun without respect for life. I think George is a very dangerous man. Who knows who else could be walking the street that George would think is a suspect and he would pursue that person. If you are being pursued by someone you do not know it would be reasonable to fear for your life as I am sure Martin was in fear of his life.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:01 am

ellejay wrote:
snowbird wrote:

--if he expected "the masses" to fall all over him w/ via positive comments to his video------they haven't arrived yet.

--although over 10,000 people have viewed it, there are a grand total of 67 "likes"--and a ton of negative reaction.

Would he be making money with the U tube video by people viewing it?
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:04 am

snowbird wrote:
ellejay wrote:

Did you read the comments ?

Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:11 am

snowbird wrote:

--no.

--just an ego-stroke for george (while he scrolls through the comments looking for someone/anyone! to say something remotely positive.)
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:12 am

Alessandra_Deux wrote:
snowbird wrote:

Did you read the comments ?

Yes, I did, I am sure it must have busted his bubble a little bid. I hope he realized he is not the hero he thinks he is in his mind.

Off topic: Have ya'll been following this morning the shooting in the theater.

Ellejay: That is good to know he is not making any money.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:14 am

--LLMPapa exposing george's (lies) inconsistancies, once again.

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1670824&postcount=192
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:18 am

MollyK wrote:
CherokeeNative wrote:

I agree with Professor Leatherman - George is the perfect example of the type of person who would go rogue and try suicide should he see that his defense is sinking - and who knows, with his odd way of thinking, he may think that it is necessary or "god's plan" that he take a few people with him. I sure hope Judge Lester is seeing what a ticking time bomb this man truly is and revoke his bond. That would put MOM back in control and shut GZ up, except for his jail phone calls.

I could never understand why, in all the discussion of whether or not GZ should get bond, everyone went right past the issue of whether or not he is a danger to the community, with the attitude, of course not. I have always seen him as a potential danger to the community. He shot a teenager who was innocently walking home from the store in the early evening. There's not a whole lot that is worse than that, in my book.

Even if he gun was taken away from him, he certainly has access to others. Shellie has one, I'm sure that Taaffe and Osterman have several each, and his family members might keep guns.

I agree with you, I also believe that he is a potential danger to the community.

_______

"A gun-shop owner said Zimmerman came in weeks after the Feb. 26 shooting and said "his life was in danger and he needs more guns."

He got at least one more: The day of his arrest April 11, FDLE agents found in his rental car a "cop killer" handgun, a Belgian-made semiautomatic pistol, capable of firing bullets at such high velocity that they can pierce body armor. He also had three magazines of ammunition."

Source: Orlando Sentinel.
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by ChicagoChat Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:00 pm

I just read the comments on his Youtube channel and read Professor Leatherman's article. I think he is right about GZ and remember the ex-fiancee stated that GZ used to say that he was going to commit suicide if she ever left him. He is also on anxiety medication so I am really starting to wonder what will GZ do next?
ChicagoChat
ChicagoChat

Back to top Go down

Post by Labadorable Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:12 pm

eyesforlies has posted their analysis of GZ on SH -->http://blog.eyesforlies.com/2012/07/my-analysis-of-george-zimmerman-on.html

This is all about Zimmerman. It's a public media campaign to win the public over, but as a body language and deception expert, he's failed miserably.

He is not confident in what he is saying, doesn't own the words that come out of his mouth and shows us this by the vast amount of clues that he leaves behind in his wake. These are not his natural thoughts, if you want my opinion--not even close. I quiver to hear what Zimmerman really thinks.
Labadorable
Labadorable

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:24 pm

--i guess george and shellie will get to eat for a few more days ...

https://www.facebook.com/GeorgeZimmermanLegalCase

--the gzlegal Mod checks in w/ the donor$$$$$

George Zimmerman Legal Case "‎$5300 since the Hannity interview, but most of that has been since therealgeorgezimmerman.com​ site came back up."

--hmmmm..he's slipping, he generally follows w/ a nice Thank You.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:15 pm

ellejay wrote:
Gizmo711 wrote:

What I don't understand is that Judge Lester says that Zimmerman cannot have a bank account. How can he be soliciting money to a pay pal account and not be in violation of one of the clauses of his bond. The money would have to go into George's account before being moved to another account.

--money isn't going to "george's account" 1st.

--on george's site (therealgeorgezimmerman) he doesn't have a Paypal button this time.

--there is a "Donate" button and once you click it, it takes you directly to the donation page of the omara GZLegal site--- Donation Page, where you then donate to the defense fund.

--the realgeorgezimmerman site is used only to solicit those $$$$'s ( and so george can blab away /post his videos etc) to (try to) get that $$$$$uport back again.

Thanks Ellejay, can always count on you to straighten things up. I was wondering, because that could have been in violation of his bond. I guess, no such luck...lol

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:18 pm

snowbird wrote:
alabama52 wrote:

Thanks, Ellejay!

That's because he thinks he is untouchable, he thinks he will get off this rap and move on with alot of money.

He's an idiot.......

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:21 pm

MollyK wrote:
CherokeeNative wrote:

I fully agree, I too see him as a treat to society. He shot a neighbors kid to death for just walking down the street after buying skittles, and they don't see this guy as a threat. Plus the fact that he went out AFTER the shooting and purchased more guns and claimed that he was purchasing them because he feared for his life.

This man needs to be behind bars.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:22 pm

ellejay wrote:
snowbird wrote:

--no.

--just an ego-stroke for george (while he scrolls through the comments looking for someone/anyone! to say something remotely positive.)

I sure hope he scrolls on thru here.

roflao

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by angela_nw Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:05 pm

I wonder to what degree the Youtube site of Zimmerman's "Thank You" video is indicative of the public's general response to this case. Now it's 1:00 Friday on the west coast - it's been up for a day: Over 11,000 views, 87 likes, 483 dislikes. Zimmerman's most vocal supporter expresses his racism unabashedly - and also states in at least one comment that he has the 2nd largest p**** in the world - uhhhh, ok, so this is George's fan base???

if you can stand it:
angela_nw
angela_nw

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:20 pm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/post/george-zimmermans-bizarre-week/2012/07/20/gJQA78SZyW_blog.html
George Zimmerman’s ‘bizarre’ week

“The reality is this case is absolutely not by the book. Everything about this case is the opposite of what you would think,” said the attorney for the killer of Trayvon Martin. “Everything that’s happened to date has been almost bizarre in the way it has to be handled.” And nothing proves his point more than the past 48 hours.

There was Zimmerman’s ill-advised “no regrets” interview Wednesday with Sean Hannity on Fox News. There were so many contradictions in it that the prosecution has already entered the hour-long softball sit-down into evidence.

“George and his family and the defense fund is basically broke,” O’Mara said, “and he was hoping he could highlight TheRealGeorgeZimmerman.com, which is his new Web site ... to get some publicity for that to quite honestly up some funds because they are in great need of it.”

O’Mara insists that he and Zimmerman are in sync and that Zimmerman isn’t going rogue — even though the Web site is under his client’s total control. But O’Mara isn’t concerned that he’s losing control of his client. “We’ve had great conversations about all of these decisions before they’ve been made,” he said. But after saying that they are “one absolutely cohesive team,” O’Mara added, “Having said that, George is handling the TheRealGeorgeZimmerman.com Web site. I’m not.”

When asked if he was giving any consideration to leaving the case, O’Mara was clear. “Absolutely not,” he said. “There is only one person who will tell me to leave this case. And that’s George Zimmerman.”

--more@link--
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:34 pm

angela_nw wrote:I wonder to what degree the Youtube site of Zimmerman's "Thank You" video is indicative of the public's general response to this case. Now it's 1:00 Friday on the west coast - it's been up for a day: Over 11,000 views, 87 likes, 483 dislikes. Zimmerman's most vocal supporter expresses his racism unabashedly - and also states in at least one comment that he has the 2nd largest p**** in the world - uhhhh, ok, so this is George's fan base???

if you can stand it:

--thanks angela!

-now THAT'S "taking one for the team"! scrolling through those comments and unearthing 'team george' for us.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by angela_nw Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:55 pm

ellejay wrote:[......
--thanks angela!
-now THAT'S "taking one for the team"! scrolling through those comments and unearthing 'team george' for us.

ellejay lol
angela_nw
angela_nw

Back to top Go down

George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case -- General Discussion #6 - Page 16 Empty George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case -- General Discussion #6

Post by ecossie possie Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:30 pm

G Z an J Baez both Latinos would be a perfect fit...Speaking to his bro in law over the jail house phones being taped..GZ asks whats a WHITE LATINO?...theres nothing white abour me,,An goes on to say non of this would have happened if my parents had given me a proper latino name??Not of what wouldve happened George?..You wouldnt have murdered an innocent teen if you dint have an anglo name...Or more likely he wouldnt have been made a cause celibare from White suprmists if they knew fom the get go he wasnt white but latino..So in other words his Father is white an that means nothing,His mother is Latino an that means everything...Thats a receist statemen aIMED at his white heritage he deems irrelevant...Dissing 80 percent of his contributers whom are white,,,So after a word in his ear an being told dont aleinate your white backers by turning your back on your 50 percent white roots...So when he gave that ill advised interveiw he wanted to clarify .I am a causican latino...Backtracking compleatly on his...THERES NOTHING WHITE ABOUT ME.Let him talk give him his own radio talk show.He will claim if he had his gun at a theatre an a spree killer started shooting .He would have saved the day by shooting him with his C W P.....But alas thats being taken away option no longer applicable......Justice will vindicte Trayvon but cant give him his life back..Or his Parents brothers loved ones...GZ with his Gods will BS is now moved beyond a hero compex to full blown messiah complex.He is gods chosen one to do his bidding on this mortal coil...Personaly cant wait till his crusifixtion..
ecossie possie
ecossie possie

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:51 pm

He wants our attention drawn away from witness 9 and the tapes. He is NOT suddenly out of money- they are just trying to give us something else to talk about.

I don't like that it's been working.
There's a LOT of disturbing stuff in those tapes.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:20 pm

New video by LLpman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmNJsNN80aU&feature=em-uploademail
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Mood : Feeling beat up

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:25 pm

Just browsing...have you heard this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=barj90NOCC8
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:45 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:Just browsing...have you heard this one?

--good find "Cher"...--after listening to the piece of crap on the FOX hannity interview part 2 on the other thread.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:14 am

ellejay wrote:

--good find "Cher"...--after listening to the piece of crap on the FOX hannity interview part 2 on the other thread.

I guess I am holding true to what I said, unknowingly, because I didn't know there even was another thread...
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:15 am

LLMPapa does it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vmNJsNN80aU
A Liar With No Soul

Published on Jul 20, 2012 by LLMPapa
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:04 am

Not sure if this is old news....

-----------------

July 20, 2012

'Consortium' wanted Jose Baez for Zimmerman

Posted: 10:00 AM ET

On Wednesday, George Zimmerman's friend told In Session’s Vinnie Politan that Zimmerman was considering hiring Jose Baez as his defense attorney.

Read more:
http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2012/07/20/consortium-wanted-jose-baez-for-zimmerman/
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:51 am

Julie wrote:Not sure if this is old news....

-----------------

July 20, 2012

On Wednesday, George Zimmerman's friend told In Session’s Vinnie Politan that Zimmerman was considering hiring Jose Baez as his defense attorney.

Read more:
http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2012/07/20/consortium-wanted-jose-baez-for-zimmerman/

--thanks julie.

--we've heard george (on the jail tapes) talk about being on the phone w/ baez ( as he was headed to jacksonville to talk to the SA office ( spun later as "turned himself in"---that was not the case.)

--however, to hear taffee tell it as a "consortium"---good grief, he always has to WAY "one up" everything---not sure if i'm wondering why these people even have him on the air (oh right, ratings) or if it's just amusing on it's own.

--i AM looking fwd to taffee on the stand (the SA has him down as a witness) ----this guy just cannot shut up.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:01 am

ellejay wrote:

Just noticed at about 5:42, he says "I got my cell phone out...", I thought he reached for it but it wasn't there, it was in the wrong pocket? Liar, liar, pants on fire.

serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:15 am

Saw this posted to Twitter, it's supposed to be the weather that night & shows that the rain picked up but there was little wind. Give it up Georgie, we know you were running (or maybe skipping?) after Trayvon.George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case -- General Discussion #6 - Page 16 Ynw8Mh
serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:15 am

ellejay wrote:LLMPapa does it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vmNJsNN80aU
A Liar With No Soul

Published on Jul 20, 2012 by LLMPapa
Excellent vid. The only thing I object to are the last words.
IMO, GZ is not a man. He SHOULD BE a man but he isn't.
He is a loser; a toad; a weasel; a con but he is not a man.
There is more to being a man than having an aged penis.
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:16 am

serenaz1 wrote:
Saw this posted to Twitter, it's supposed to be the weather that night & shows that the rain picked up but there was little wind. Give it up Georgie, we know you were running (or maybe skipping?) after Trayvon.George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case -- General Discussion #6 - Page 16 Ynw8Mh
Wow. Good info! Cool
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:18 am

Julie wrote:Not sure if this is old news....

-----------------

July 20, 2012

Read more:
Why? So the two can plot and scheme and find new levels to descend to?
Or to prove he isn't racist?
Wait.
On that social media page, he already put out his thoughts re persons of color, IIRC.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:28 am

Without a doubt Zimmerman was running that night. He was chasing Trayvon and he had to have had his gun in hand.

Anyone who is as fearful as George, anyone who would wear a bullit proof vest to court, who would go out after shooting someone to death and buy more guns because he feared for his life. Anyone who would hire security at 4,000 per day, is a very parinoid individual. A person like this would never follow a "so called suspect" in the dark around buildings where no one else was around WITHOUT having his gun in his hand and ready to shoot.

It is very obvious that George is NOT brave. His gun was in his hand already. When Trayvon saw it, he started to scream for his life and Zimmerman knew that would draw attention so he had to shoot Trayvon to shut him up. The only way he had to cover up the screams was to say that it was he that was the one screaming otherwise the self defense issue couldn't be used.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:49 am

Ah! There's the crux! I got it!

At first, GZ said Trayvon was running.
Now GZ is saying Trayvon was NOT runing.
Why the difference?
Because, if Trayvon was running away from GZ
THEN it is even more apparent GZ HAD to run AFTER Trayvon.
And that would mean GZ was pursuing Trayvon.

Georgie, the tape made that night where you were talking with dispatch?
Yeah. That one. It shows you huffing and puffing and the dispatch asking you questions based upon what SHE heard!!! I suppose if she had said, "Are you at home?" because she heard a TV blaring or "Is someone else there with you?" because she heard another voice it would make sense. So too it makes sense she asks IF YOU ARE FOLLOWING HIM because she HEARD sounds indicating you WERE following Trayvon.

GZ, you wanted to nail Trayvon so badly. You were willing to get out of your car and supposedly try to find an address,you carried a gun for protection (What you afraid of, GZ? Why you packing for Target?) and you went searching the by-ways looking to find Trayvon and inflict injury upon him.

Take your medicine, Georgie.

Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:50 am

Gizmo711 wrote:Without a doubt Zimmerman was running that night. He was chasing Trayvon and he had to have had his gun in hand.

Anyone who is as fearful as George, anyone who would wear a bullit proof vest to court, who would go out after shooting someone to death and buy more guns because he feared for his life. Anyone who would hire security at 4,000 per day, is a very parinoid individual. A person like this would never follow a "so called suspect" in the dark around buildings where no one else was around WITHOUT having his gun in his hand and ready to shoot.

It is very obvious that George is NOT brave. His gun was in his hand already. When Trayvon saw it, he started to scream for his life and Zimmerman knew that would draw attention so he had to shoot Trayvon to shut him up. The only way he had to cover up the screams was to say that it was he that was the one screaming otherwise the self defense issue couldn't be used.
IMO, when Trayvon started screaming, GZ slpped HIS hand over TRAYVON'S mouth. Not the other way around.
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:14 am

Freckles wrote:Ah! There's the crux! I got it!

At first, GZ said Trayvon was running.
Now GZ is saying Trayvon was NOT runing.
Why the difference?
Because, if Trayvon was running away from GZ
THEN it is even more apparent GZ HAD to run AFTER Trayvon.
And that would mean GZ was pursuing Trayvon.

Georgie, the tape made that night where you were talking with dispatch?
Yeah. That one. It shows you huffing and puffing and the dispatch asking you questions based upon what SHE heard!!! I suppose if she had said, "Are you at home?" because she heard a TV blaring or "Is someone else there with you?" because she heard another voice it would make sense. So too it makes sense she asks IF YOU ARE FOLLOWING HIM because she HEARD sounds indicating you WERE following Trayvon.

GZ, you wanted to nail Trayvon so badly. You were willing to get out of your car and supposedly try to find an address,you carried a gun for protection (What you afraid of, GZ? Why you packing for Target?) and you went searching the by-ways looking to find Trayvon and inflict injury upon him.

Take your medicine, Georgie.

Yep, there is no way Zimmerman is going to convince anyone moreless a jury that he wasn't in pursuit of Trayvon that night.

Georgie can chnage his appearance to make himself look softer, but the mug shot of Zimmerman prior to this make over will not go away. Everyone sees Zimmerman for what he is, with exception of those donors, whose money happens to be running out.

So much for O'Mara asking Zimmermans supporters to dig deeper in their pockets, they dug as deep as they could possibly dig. They may just ask for their money back so they can pay their own bills.

I hope O'Mara knows by now that he wont have enough money to give the defense that he wants to, now he's going to have to crawl back to the judge and ask for money. And when this happens, O'Mara is going to have to produce evry bank record, every cent that has been paid out from these donations before a cent will be awarded to him. O'Mara was an idiot to think he was going to plead up two million dollars. Like lawyer like client.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:45 am

Does anyone have a link to the "One True Witness"
Blog? The one that compared his stories to the NEN call?
My google is not helping. TIA!

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:48 am

Here is GZ's email address where supporters can then be told how to donate to George and bypass the GZLegalDefenseFund.

Email: friendsofgz@gmail.com

CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:13 am

WeeBonnie wrote:Does anyone have a link to the "One True Witness"
Blog? The one that compared his stories to the NEN call?
My google is not helping. TIA!

http://zimmermanscall.blogspot.ca/
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:23 am

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/19078579/omara-zimmerman-wasnt-offering-walters-another-interview#.UAocId1hXcc.twitter#ixzz21DsIPEHl
O'Mara: Zimmerman wasn't offering Walters another interview

--snipped--

On Thursday, Walters told an audience on "The View," that she went to Seminole County under the impression she would be interviewing Zimmerman.

During an episode of the "The View," she said Zimmerman was on the telephone, waiting to talk to her, but that she turned him down for an interview saying, "Mr. Zimmerman, if you could not do an interview yesterday, I don't think we should do a quick one today."

However, O'Mara says his client wasn't offering another interview. He simply wanted to thank her for being so gracious. He realized it was an awkward situation when she came to Seminole County and appreciated that she handled it so well. O'Mara says Zimmerman won't be doing anymore interviews, any time soon.

ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:47 am

Some thoughts:

GZ now says he wears hoodies because he's trying to explain away all his joking. As if it's a normal, unremarkable (and totally pointless) thing that he's talking about wearing them. What about going to the Trayvon rally - I bet he'll say he wanted to pray for them now!

Trayvon is not running, was not scared of GZ because chasing a scared person might be evidence of depravity.

MOM is better at press manipulation than I thought. Thays what this were broke BS is a distraction. All news reporting of his phone calls and witness 9 stopped dead in their tracks the moment they announced he was doing Hannity.
MOM wanted us to stop looking at those- and we did.
I think they might want to do the SYG hearing ONLY to draw out the prosecution. The they can refine (base)their defense on the best Internet chatter they find after.

Last edited by WeeBonnie on Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:51 am

Show of hands, how many here believe he called her will she was airing the show to thank her for being go gracious?

He was upset that she was telling people he want something for the interview and that she thought he was stubborn. Sometimes it would be better just let things go then to try to lie your way around what happen.

If he called to thank her will she was on the view, he must really think he is a big star to interrupt a national show. I think if you are going to thank someone like Barbara Walter you would send her a thank you card.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:45 am

snowbird wrote:Show of hands, how many here believe he called her will she was airing the show to thank her for being go gracious?

He was upset that she was telling people he want something for the interview and that she thought he was stubborn. Sometimes it would be better just let things go then to try to lie your way around what happen.

If he called to thank her will she was on the view, he must really think he is a big star to interrupt a national show. I think if you are going to thank someone like Barbara Walter you would send her a thank you card.

George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin Case -- General Discussion #6 - Page 16 155681 NOT
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:49 am

I THINK I GOT IT!!!

They are throwing MOM under the bus at SZs hearing.
And GZ dumps him (without paying)and somehow looks reasonable again to his dumbass suppoters.

The failed PR and fundraising efforts might have turned things around for MOM but the temptation of $$$$, a bombshell excuse for Shell (good chapter for his book) and regaining the unbridled support of those Treepers is going to be too much for GZ.

Shells upcoming hearing is the only reason he is delaying this. He's always lied and screwed over lawyers before- I'm sure he'll do it again.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:54 am

WeeBonnie - I wish there was a way to put Witness #9's statements back in the media - even though it is irrelevant to the case, it is relevant to WHAT GZ is all about - his character. That is what all of this most recent fiasco has been about - to divert discussion away from Witness #9's statements - the interview w/SH; the revamping of GZ's web site, etc. all of it was just to stop discussions about Witness #9. There is no way the defense has gone through what is said to be approximately 400-500k in donations.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:58 am

Good morning everyone. Just trolling around reading all the updates on stuff I missed.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next